Blazeman's New Attacks

Since I have more signature points and 2 useless attacks..
IM DESTROYING THEM BWAHAHAHA!!

(Drain Flare and Shadowflare Sword program DELETED!)

And im gonna make two new ones. Two that are better.
Ok, I have 2 Process Upgrades, so I have 140 SigPoints. Then..

Name: Volcano Rise
Description: Blazeman grabs the ground, and says "Volcano, RISE!", and then a huge volcano rises, and changes the terrain.
Effects: Large Area Coal Terrain Change
Cost: Large Area Coal Terrain Change (40) = 40
TCD: 1
(40/140 SigPoints)

Name: Nova Fire Drain
Description: Blazeman goes into a T-Stance, and then fire explodes around him, sucking the soul out of the things that get hit.
Effects: Nova3, Fire, Drain
Cost: 10 Nova3 *Drain* Damage (20x3=60) + Fire (Free) = 60
TCD: 2
(100/140 SigPoints)

Name: Tempest Flame
Description: Blazeman reaches his arms into the sky, while his flames go up into the air. When they reach the sky, they come back to Blazeman, and fires a fiery bolt.
Effects: Fire Type, Shot Type Attack
Cost: Fire (+0), 40 Damage (+40) = 40
(140/140 SigPoints)
Note that the cooldown on that stage change is going to need to be 3 TCD. Also, nova centers around yourself. Nova 1 is considered centering around only the panel you're on, so it'll basically only hit someone who's touching you. Because of that, you might want to modify that sig if you want it to do what it says in that description.
Fixed.
As it turns out, there is another complication: until level 5, your cap for a single sig is 60 without nerfs or 90 with. Sorry I missed it earlier, but it will have to change in some fashion for me to approve these.

Quote (Aim)

As it turns out, there is another complication: until level 5, your cap for a single sig is 60 without nerfs or 90 with. Sorry I missed it earlier, but it will have to change in some fashion for me to approve these.

When I find the darned person that made that rule...
:angry:
Anyways,guess I have to go train.
<_<
Thanks a lot,(Insert person who made the Max Sigpoints rule).
I hope your happy.
I'm bumping this thread because I know its legal to have 140 sigpoints when you are level 2, because I looked at this thread. I also made some changes to my Nova Burn attack, because I made a cool tactic with those signatures. Copy and paste the super small text to see what the tactic is!

If I use my Coal Terrain attack, I get a +20 boost in my Nova Drain Fire attack. So whats the big deal? I can blast my enemies with an expanding aura around me, and I will get 25 more health for each blast! So basically, yeah. If you dare use this tactic without my permission, I will rain down the depths of hell on you. And besides, this tactic will suck if you are not a Fire Type navi. =P

WAIT, don't approve yet, still buying Process Edits.
If you have unused points from process upgrades, you can edit all of your sigs for free, as if you had purchased a process edit.
Your max cap for sigs is 60 points per sig (90 points when nerfed), so you cannot create your Coal Stage sig yet (it's 100 sig points)
The guy theat wrote the signature progression rules? That would be me. *thumbs up*
@PaladinGC: I'LL KILL YOU! >_< *Starts beating up* (Joke xD)

Anyways, I changed it to Large Area Change, not Stage Change. Ok, approve please. =3
Sure thing.

I'll meet you in the arena anytime you wanna take a shot at me.

In the meantime, You should try making 3 or 4 sigs with the points you have. Try being creative and see what happens? You may surprise yourself.
Thanks! =D
And sure thing. Who makes the thread?

Nevermind. =P
You would pwn me in two seconds.. o_o;

Also, im adding a new signature attack.

[Approve please. Added Tempest Flame.]

Description: Blazeman reaches his arms into the sky, while his flames go up into the air. When they reach the sky, they come back to Blazeman, and fires a fiery bolt.
Effects: Fire Type, Shot Type Attack
CoolDown: 2
Cost: Fire (+0), 40 Damage (+40) (140/140 SigPoints)
Err, Pikaman, your signatures are wrong.

For starers, your first attack has two completely different sets of effects listed. The first set might work out, but the second set makes no sense, AND is way above your caps.

The second sig is okay, just so long as you understand you'll be doing 5 elec damage to 3 targets, and that the attack can't be concentrated. Your math is off on how much the sig costs you though. You overcharged yourself by 5 points, so you could have a 4th target in there.

After all is said and done, though... you still have 40 more sig points left even after you fix these sigs. Furthermore, these sigs are very low damage. While the first one, if fixed, will be a real asset to you in terms of keeping Blazeman alive, the second sig is really not something you should be trying at your level just yet. I'd say fix the first sig so it's worth 60 points, then make a couple of 40 point sigs or a 60 and a 20. And I'd stick to Fire element until you reach level 5. That's my advice.

EDIT: And I'm aware of the differences in our characters. I'd still be willing to fight you with a character that's your level if you'd like. I have no intention of bashing you over the head. I'm willing to play fair. S'up to you.
Alright, decided to give up on the upgrading the Nova Fire attack, and put in a few extra shots. And I will pass up the offer of a battle, I like to battle with teamwork. But maybe sometime.

Btw, I only made the Tempest Flame attack because I needed to counter Aqua-Types.

Approval needed.
It's no problem. I'm not really looking for a fight either. XD

Now about your sigs... In their current state, they cannot be approved. Your first sig is fine. Your second sig's math is wrong, and it breaks the caps. Your third sig is underpowered. Your Cool Downs are also all completely off on all 3 sigs.

Quote ()

Description: Blazeman grabs the ground, and says "Volcano, RISE!", and then a huge volcano rises, and changes the terrain.

(40/140 SigPoints)

The above signature is correct. I simply cleaned it up a bit and corrected the TCD, which should be 1 because 40/40 = 1.

Quote ()

Description: Blazeman goes into a T-Stance, and then fire explodes around him, sucking the soul out of the things that get hit.
Cost: 10 Nova3 *Drain* Damage (20x3=60) + Fire (Free) = 60 Total

(100/140 SigPoints)

This signature had two completely different sets of effects listed for it. One of them was Nova3 Drain, and the other was Nova4 Drain. The first set would have cost you 60 points, and the second would have cost you 80. I do not know where the extra Drain you listed even came into the picture. I went ahead and altered the effects list to reflect your first effects set, and put the math out there for you to see. The Cool Down on this signature is 2, as 60/40 is more than 1 but less than 2. Always round up to the next number if you get any fractions, remainders, or decimals.

Quote ()

Description: Blazeman reaches his arms into the sky, while his flames go up into the air. When they reach the sky, they come back to Blazeman, and fire a fury of bolts.
Effects: Elec Type, Shot Type Attack, Multi Target Attack
Cost: 5 Damage x 6 Targets (5x6=30) + Elec (20) = 50 Total

(150/140 SigPoints) <-- Oops

The only thing wrong with this sig was the cooldown, which should have been 2 instead of 1. I know you need something to counter Aqua, but let me tell you this... since this attack here is MultiTargeting, no matter how many enemies you have, the most damage you will ever do to any one enemy with this is 1 hit of 5 Elec Damage. The best you can pull out of that is a x4 multiplier, which will get you 20 points. I once again strongly advise you to try something else, because this signature will not do very much damage to anything at all, ever. Please try something else?

If you think you need help with your signatures, please come find me in the RE:RN Chat, and I will help you with them.

EDIT: My mistake, you're still over budget by 10. You'll have to drop 2 hits from your last attack.

Quote (PaladinGC)

It's no problem. I'm not really looking for a fight either. XD

Now about your sigs... In their current state, they cannot be approved. Your first sig is fine. Your second sig's math is wrong, and it breaks the caps. Your third sig is underpowered. Your Cool Downs are also all completely off on all 3 sigs.

Quote ()

(40/140 SigPoints)

The above signature is correct. I simply cleaned it up a bit and corrected the TCD, which should be 1 because 40/40 = 1.

Quote ()

Cost: 10 Nova3 *Drain* Damage (20x3=60) + Fire (Free) = 60 Total

(100/140 SigPoints)

This signature had two completely different sets of effects listed for it. One of them was Nova3 Drain, and the other was Nova4 Drain. The first set would have cost you 60 points, and the second would have cost you 80. I do not know where the extra Drain you listed even came into the picture. I went ahead and altered the effects list to reflect your first effects set, and put the math out there for you to see. The Cool Down on this signature is 2, as 60/40 is more than 1 but less than 2. Always round up to the next number if you get any fractions, remainders, or decimals.

Quote ()

Description: Blazeman reaches his arms into the sky, while his flames go up into the air. When they reach the sky, they come back to Blazeman, and fire a fury of bolts.
Effects: Elec Type, Shot Type Attack, Multi Target Attack
Cost: 5 Damage x 6 Targets (5x6=30) + Elec (20) = 50 Total

(130/140 SigPoints)

The only thing wrong with this sig was the cooldown, which should have been 2 instead of 1. You also didn't spend the last 10 points of your sig pool, so... you could do more with this last sig if you like. I know you need something to counter Aqua, but let me tell you this... since this attack here is MultiTargeting, no matter how many enemies you have, the most damage you will ever do to any one enemy with this is 1 hit of 5 Elec Damage. The best you can pull out of that is a x4 multiplier, which will get you 20 points. I once again strongly advise you to try something else, because this signature will not do very much damage to anything at all, ever. Please try something else?

If you think you need help with your signatures, please come find me in the RE:RN Chat, and I will help you with them.

Ah, thank you! I fixed it with your stats. =D
And I edited Tempest Flame to be a normal gun attack.
Yeah, uhh, I caught a mistake of my own in there. I didn't catch it until after you'd started posting apparently. =P

So yeah, you only have 40 points to spend on your last attack, not 60. Sorry about that.

EDIT: We discussed the sigs... After you changed it to what you wanted, I went ahead and put all your sigs in your first post and edited the math so the mods don't look at it funny. Now you just need an Official or Admin to look it over, and approve this.
Alright. Approve please or I will die..
Ok. The ones in the first post, since they appear to be what recent posts say are the final draft, look good.

[APPROVED]
Oh wait, never mind. Thanks Lux. xD