Akio+Claw7705.EXE

Akio Eran

Appearance: He has black hair that is long in front yet short in back. All of which he keeps from his eyes using a red headband. he wears large clothing. Mostly seen with a white teeshirt which almost passes his knees and pants so large that he has to tuck them into his boots which seems a couple sizes too big for him. This kinda shows his interest in unusaully big things.

Personality: He is a kind-hearted person and will help just about anybody in need which makes him sometimes gullible also very curious with the new termonology meaning he will ask a lot of questions. He wanders many places and never really has a place to call home. He's very patient, and even speaks in very kind tone. He is often very creative in desperate situations and sometimes laid back with unconditional faith that everything will be okay.

PET Mod: Due to Akio's lack of knowledge using technology. He simply has a belt hook to keep it on his person.

His Navi is Claw.7705.EXE.

Element: Fire

Type: Break

Appearance: Unlike most Navi's Claw assumes a rather unusual form. He is probably as a few small units taller than Gutsman.EXE. His head is what appears to be a floating 8 ball which far enough from the rest of his body to make everyone think there's an invisible neck on his shoulders. His arms which are his greatest weapon are very large. Pretty much a couple heads taller than the rest of his body. His formarms are as tall as his would-be legs. Both incased in large gauntlet which could destroy in anomate objects and some tiles with their sheer power. His hands are large enough to grasp hold a navi's entire body. Claw actually has no legs and has to walk on his hands sometimes using his middle body as peg leg to balance himself. He also has rocket boosters that assume the shape of two large yellow horns protruding from his back. These horns harness the power that is usually used in charged buster gun attacks in able to jump higher, levitate, or dodge wide shot moves sometimes allowing him to skip platforms.

Personality: Claw is a rather childish Navi. He's very inergetic especially for a break type navi. He speaks more casually than his opperator and has a tendancy not to give up. He is taught by Akio to help other and be kind. So anything kind that Claw would say or do seems rather learned than genuine. Claw has a tendancy to shout when he talks. So much in fact, that Akio has to tune down the PET's volume to avoid head strain. In fights, Claw can be intimidated to use his special move quite easily... just as Akio is gullible... hense, Claw too is gullible. Unlike Akio, Claw is impatient and hardly has any chivalry in him. He is loyal to Akio yet still disagrees with a few things. He also has a tendancy to end most of his senteces with a casual japanese ending. (Such as Dayo, Danaa, Daze... so on.)

Custom Weapon: (Rocket Punch) Claw's arms are in combination with his rocket pack. The energy charged can be used to attack an opponite, or flying. The harnessed energy can be transferred from hand to rocket pack or vice-versa. Depending on the demand of the situation.

Signature Attack: Doomsday Punch. ( in other words a really fast stun punch)

Claw's Rocket boost goes into overdrive, rocketting him to an opponite at any distance.so fast that it looks some could say it outruns teleportation. The contact will render the opponite temperarily immobile for one turn (unless dodged) Like other Signature moves, it takes two turns it can be used again.(which I find cheap for some reason) (50 dmg+stun effect)
Didn't really read it; just sort of skimmed over it, because it wasn't in the proper form.

Please arrange your information into the form that's provided here.

Once you do, I'll come back and rate it for real.
Aww, my creativity really didn't work out this time, I'll get started right away sir.
Few things in heyah.

[li]I ain't so sir, I'm a ma'am. XD
    [li]You don't have any PET Modifications listed. If you'd like any custom bits added to your PET, please list them.
    [li]Please realize that boosters on your Navi won't gain you any kind of mechanical advantage in battle.
    [li]Be a good dood and describe Claw's Rocket Fist a little more.
    [li]Your basic Signature Attack is typically 70 damage with a 2-turn cooldown period. Change it to adjust if it suits you, but please make sure to list your cooldown.
  • Also regarding your Signature Attack: we aren't using a panel system as of yet, so the panel effects you listed can't be used. This might change in the future.
Just fix that stuff up, and you should be ready to go.
I guess that is more reason to leave it there, I mean once the update comes. I won't have to scramble to change it back. With good discription I could probably still have my panel effects. In the mean time. All Claw has right now is a really fast stun punch... that makes holes, and that's fine with me for now. Oh yeah, I can still fly, right?
You can definitely still fly, even with the new mode of usage of the rocket fists--as long as you realize that flying is just fluff that won't help you in battle in any way.

Still, at the moment, we don't even deal with broken panels here. The panel system is something that we've been waffling about for a while now. I mean, if you wanted to rewrite it so that the impact of the Signature Attack was "so powerful that it sends bits of panel flying up into the air (fluff)", that'd be fine.

If you can, too, try to trim down the wording on your SigAtk. I would phrase it something like this:

'Signature Attack: Doomsday Punch. Claw's rocket boosters go into overdrive. He slams a fist into an enemy so strongly that bits of panel go flying everywhere. This punch deals 70 damage, and requires two turns of cooldown.'

Starting Signature Attacks are supposed to be fairly simple like that.

Fix that stuff up, and then we'll see if you're good to go.
This looks more efficient. I was using 50 because of the stun effect. Seems like I had to edit it still. But now I'm going for really fast stun punch... which seems more at home with a name like bullet rush... but hopefully this'll work.
Er...so the way I'm reading this, it's 50 damage to one enemy, plus a stun effect?

If so, then that's fine.

You just worded it kinda funny, with the 20 damage to a random bystander thing. Clarify plz!
does this work?... I'm still kinda worried about the whole element screw up... hopefully that'll be resolved. I figured that I should drop a few things that I don't understand. It's a normal stun punch now.
YE BE OKAY.

Har.

-Twi
By the way, Twi is a crazy nard who forgets pretty important things.

You get: Newblet Chip Pack: Cannon x1, Shotgun x1, Rageclaw x1!
You get: Newblet NaviCust Pack: Attack +1 x1, Charge +1 x1, Rapid +1 x1, Undershirt x1!