Rai's sig lvl.1 change

Ok, here's a couple of ideas I came up with, I'll add in a better description later.

Level 1:

Kenji Converts his entire body into lightning, allowing him to move at an incredibly fast speed.

Summary: Kenji Gains one extra action this turn, 2 turn cooldown, Can only be used in Elec/wind form.

or, if that is too hax;

Kenji Claps his hands together, and focuses as a thunder cloud appears over an enemies head. Each round, a lightning bolt crashes down and strikes it.

Summary: Enemy takes 40dmg a turn for 3 turns, 5 turn cooldown, can only be used in elec/wind form.
To FZ: No problem, my man.

To Rai: That first one is a definite no. Sigs can't raise actions, ever. The second one looks pretty cool, actually. So, 40 damage a turn for 3 Turns= 120 damage, but I think with what I know you'll do with your sigs, it's not too terribly hax.

However, before I approve this, I suggest that you get as many sig upgrades as you can. Because, while I know eventually it will be balanced by your other sigs, right now there is little keeping it in check, as the Elec/Wind form is currently the only form you have.

The other thing I ask is that a second Offical/Admin take a look at this, in case I made a mistake in balancing this out in my head.
Sweet, i'm like a mini-druidman!
Also, i was wondering if i can add in a little tidbit, the ability to jump on top of the thing after it is formed and fly around on it.
Hmmm, well, doing that would be like enhancing your dodges, and that plus the damage would probably be pushing it for a level one. How about this?

Level 1 Sig: Kenji summons a giant thundercloud that lasts for three turns. Each turn, the cloud may strike a single enemy for 40 Elec damage, or Kenji can ride the cloud that turn to give him one enhanced dodge that turn. This attack can only be used when Kenji is in his Elec/Wind form. 3 turn cooldown, starting from the turn after the cloud dissapates.

Some things to note, as well: Your 5 turn cooldown was way high. You can get away with 3 turns. Also, you can either use a dodge action with the cloud to enhance the dodge, or you can use one action to shoot the bolt of lightning. You'll have to use an action each turn to make use of the cloud, either way.
works for me.^^
so... any other admins wanna cast their decision?
...well if no1 is gonna vote, could i just post it?
Approved.