Jean and Kitt

Operator
Name: Jean Kiyomi Ishihara
Appearance: Her long, straight, dark purple hair frames her trangular face and thin figure, falling just mid-back. Her amythest eyes hide silently behind thin bangs that still showed her slanted eyes and resilliant color that fit into them. Her small, thin mouth was rarely known to smile, and almost never enough to show her white teeth. Her skin was pale, but not transparent. She had a soft, thin honey yellow glow, as if someone had taken honey and thinned it with water before painting it across her. She had a thin frame, not petite, but certainly not volumtuous by any means. Though she was only five feet and three inches tall, she was not stocky at all. Her legs seemed endless in her black, three inch tall, knee-length boots. She usually wore black, flowing skirts that fell to just below her knees. However, she was also known to wear short pants when the mood strikes her. Her black peasant top fit her loosely, making her look thinner and more petite than she really was. Her clothes were cool and comfortable, something Jean valued, as her body temperture often felt hotter than it really was. She wore a variety of knicknackes that Kazu had given her over the years. This included a amythest pendant that brought out the unusual color in her eyes set on a thin golden chain that brought out the light glow of her skin.
Personality: Quiet and introverted, she rarely shouted or made herself noticeable. She dwells in thought most of the time, rarely stating such opinions unless asked of her. She is often thought to be depressed, though she has never actually claimed such thoughts that are usually associated with depression. She thinks about life and the world more than darkness or death, but she has never been a world activist or even tried to be one. She usually just mentions things to Kazu and lets him deal with such things as she sinks back into her solitary activities. She feels no qualms about her state, it had never really gotten into her way.
PET Modifications: Jean's PET was a newly upgraded one a little smaller than the size of her palm. It was covered by a protective metal case that reacted well with what Jean asked of it. It was the color of polished steel, as that'e exactly what it was.

NetNavi

Name: Kitt
Element: Electric
Type: Wind
Appearance: Originally made to resemble Jean's younger sister, Kitt has the rounded face of a child, making her look like a 14 year-old. Despite her capibilities of being as outragous as Jean could ever want, Kitt actually looks more like a normal human than her Operater, with wide, hazel brown eyes and dirty blond hair. Her hair, though beautiful and thin, is most likely to be found in a ponytail, with only the bangs that had been forcedly cut into her hair sticking out of it. She wears a bright red form fitting shirt that fell loose over her green cargo capris. Her black shoes are like tennis shoes, but more flexible, made for a dancer.
Personality: She was a tomboy with fickle and ever-changing emotions that are worn on her sleeve. She has a very close relationship with her Operater, and is very likely to jump into battle if she ever feels that Jean is being insulted. However, she is immature when dealing with insults directed towards her and is not unknown to go running to Jean for advice and consolence. She talks a lot and is the only other companion Jean ever feels the absence of besides Kazu. Kitt is dependant on Jean in almost every way, acting very much like the late sister she was made after.
Buster: Concentrated gusts of wind that cut like razors.
Signature Attack: Zeus' Grant: Kitt is lent the power of thunder from the original God himself.

Kitt is considered to have gained seven charges.

Applying a charge to an attack always changes it to Electric element. Elec-element attacks and Kitt's buster recieve a +10 damage bonus. Wood, Fire, and Aqua attacks lose 10 damage. Up to 2 charges may be applied to the same attack.

Does this work?
I'm sure all of you looking at the signature attack already know who's to blame for the mess.

It is 60 fire damage for an action, which is very usual. The complications are just in anticipation of other attacks that might use the charges.

The real balance question is with changing attacks to fire element. For this reason I weakened the attack significantly.
Fire/Wind... Goddess... Female... At least this Navi isn't naked... Anyway...

The 'Fire Charges' can only be used on her normal/charged attack and already Fire-element chips?
*Sigh*

Actually, this reminds me of Firewolf's old Sig fused with the Rabbit Hole. XD

Whatever, I'll see what I can do.

Quote (Reference:)

Signature Attack: Syca's body is completely enveloped in flame, which empowers all of her attacks with the fury of the volcano.

Syca is considered to have gained seven charges. Applying a charge to an attack changes it to Fire element and adds +10 fire damage (which stacks on up to two hits) to already fire-element attacks and Syca's buster. The charges disappear after the third round that they are not used, but the timer resets if a signature attack is used. Cooldown 3.

... Might be better to hammer this out via bullet points.

My understanding (establishing first, then balancing.)
1. Creates 7 "charges".
2. Applying a charge on an attack takes no action.
3. You can apply multiple charges on a single attack.
4. "Applying" a charge uses it up.
5. Applying gives the attack:
a. Fire element.
b. +10-20 bonus FIRE damage.
6. Charges last for 3 rounds, then disappear.
7. "but the timer resets if a signature attack is used." This is confusing. I'm assuming that it means that you LOSE all charges if you use another Signature Attack.
8. 3 turns of Cooldown.

Do I have it correct?

Quote (Demonstar)

*Sigh*

Actually, this reminds me of Firewolf's old Sig fused with the Rabbit Hole. XD

Whatever, I'll see what I can do.

Quote (Reference:)

Signature Attack: Syca's body is completely enveloped in flame, which empowers all of her attacks with the fury of the volcano.

Syca is considered to have gained seven charges. Applying a charge to an attack changes it to Fire element and adds +10 fire damage (which stacks on up to two hits) to already fire-element attacks and Syca's buster. The charges disappear after the third round that they are not used, but the timer resets if a signature attack is used. Cooldown 3.

... Might be better to hammer this out via bullet points.

My understanding (establishing first, then balancing.)
1. Creates 7 "charges".
2. Applying a charge on an attack takes no action.
3. You can apply multiple charges on a single attack.
4. "Applying" a charge uses it up.
5. Applying gives the attack:
a. Fire element.
b. +10-20 bonus FIRE damage.
6. Charges last for 3 rounds, then disappear.
7. "but the timer resets if a signature attack is used." This is confusing. I'm assuming that it means that you LOSE all charges if you use another Signature Attack.
8. 3 turns of Cooldown.

Do I have it correct?

No, he's saying that using a signature attack restarts the 'Charges go away after 3 rounds' timer.

Also:

10x7 = 70

20x7 = 140

Leave the damage at 10 ONLY, plx.

-Twi
What? Rabbit Hole? Nowai. I see no similarity ><

I would've realized that already if not for the fact that an elemental first-level sigatk with full damage is perfectly usual.

http://z10.invisionfree.com/RockmanChaosNe...?showtopic=1769

Quote ()

The Wall of Inferno: He sends dozens of flaming arrows around the opponent he is facing which creates a wall of fire around the enemy. 70 fire damage. 2 turn cool down.

After looking at Demon's post, here are some nerfs I think would be appropriate.

-Only two charges may be applied to the same attack. In the case of a non-fire attack this only enhances the damage by 10.
-Screw the "timer can be reset" clause. That should be part of the text of other sigatks which don't yet exist.
-The damage never stacks, as changing the element of a multi-hit attack is strong enough already.
-Applying it to a BattleChip of an element besides fire actually reduces the damage by 10.

New text:

Syca is considered to have gained seven charges. Applying a charge to an attack changes it to Fire element.

Fire-element attacks and buster attacks recieve +10 fire damage. This never stacks.

Elemental attacks recieve -10 damage.

Two charges may be applied to the same attack.
Operator needs a last name.

Aside from that, Accepted.

-Twi
You forgot something, Twi.

It ain't my registration. I need her to look over the changes I made, then think of a last name herself.
Oh, I know. I just figured you could work it out from this point. You know, didn't think you were totally inept, etc etc...

-Twi
Gar. I hate my characters... well, I don't hate them, but I certainly want to change them. I'll keep the effects of the sig attack the same as Kazu suggested though. I hope no one minds too much.
Completely fine. I'm just glad you decided to do it before you got all registered and such.

-Twi

GET: Newbie NaviCust pack: ATK+1, CHG+1, RAP+1, Undershirt
GET: Newbie BattleChip pack: Shotgun, Cannon, RageClaw

Note: RageClaw is a RERN-original chip that either deals 40 damage or strikes 2 enemies for 20 damage, and can be used to pick up enemies and throw them. It can be used multiple times until broken or cancelled by another chip, in similar fashion to a Sword.