Jean and Kitt

Fire/Wind... Goddess... Female... At least this Navi isn't naked... Anyway...

The 'Fire Charges' can only be used on her normal/charged attack and already Fire-element chips?
*Sigh*

Actually, this reminds me of Firewolf's old Sig fused with the Rabbit Hole. XD

Whatever, I'll see what I can do.

Quote (Reference:)

Signature Attack: Syca's body is completely enveloped in flame, which empowers all of her attacks with the fury of the volcano.

Syca is considered to have gained seven charges. Applying a charge to an attack changes it to Fire element and adds +10 fire damage (which stacks on up to two hits) to already fire-element attacks and Syca's buster. The charges disappear after the third round that they are not used, but the timer resets if a signature attack is used. Cooldown 3.

... Might be better to hammer this out via bullet points.

My understanding (establishing first, then balancing.)
1. Creates 7 "charges".
2. Applying a charge on an attack takes no action.
3. You can apply multiple charges on a single attack.
4. "Applying" a charge uses it up.
5. Applying gives the attack:
a. Fire element.
b. +10-20 bonus FIRE damage.
6. Charges last for 3 rounds, then disappear.
7. "but the timer resets if a signature attack is used." This is confusing. I'm assuming that it means that you LOSE all charges if you use another Signature Attack.
8. 3 turns of Cooldown.

Do I have it correct?

Quote (Demonstar)

*Sigh*

Actually, this reminds me of Firewolf's old Sig fused with the Rabbit Hole. XD

Whatever, I'll see what I can do.

Quote (Reference:)

Signature Attack: Syca's body is completely enveloped in flame, which empowers all of her attacks with the fury of the volcano.

Syca is considered to have gained seven charges. Applying a charge to an attack changes it to Fire element and adds +10 fire damage (which stacks on up to two hits) to already fire-element attacks and Syca's buster. The charges disappear after the third round that they are not used, but the timer resets if a signature attack is used. Cooldown 3.

... Might be better to hammer this out via bullet points.

My understanding (establishing first, then balancing.)
1. Creates 7 "charges".
2. Applying a charge on an attack takes no action.
3. You can apply multiple charges on a single attack.
4. "Applying" a charge uses it up.
5. Applying gives the attack:
a. Fire element.
b. +10-20 bonus FIRE damage.
6. Charges last for 3 rounds, then disappear.
7. "but the timer resets if a signature attack is used." This is confusing. I'm assuming that it means that you LOSE all charges if you use another Signature Attack.
8. 3 turns of Cooldown.

Do I have it correct?

No, he's saying that using a signature attack restarts the 'Charges go away after 3 rounds' timer.

Also:

10x7 = 70

20x7 = 140

Leave the damage at 10 ONLY, plx.

-Twi
What? Rabbit Hole? Nowai. I see no similarity ><

I would've realized that already if not for the fact that an elemental first-level sigatk with full damage is perfectly usual.

http://z10.invisionfree.com/RockmanChaosNe...?showtopic=1769

Quote ()

The Wall of Inferno: He sends dozens of flaming arrows around the opponent he is facing which creates a wall of fire around the enemy. 70 fire damage. 2 turn cool down.

After looking at Demon's post, here are some nerfs I think would be appropriate.

-Only two charges may be applied to the same attack. In the case of a non-fire attack this only enhances the damage by 10.
-Screw the "timer can be reset" clause. That should be part of the text of other sigatks which don't yet exist.
-The damage never stacks, as changing the element of a multi-hit attack is strong enough already.
-Applying it to a BattleChip of an element besides fire actually reduces the damage by 10.

New text:

Syca is considered to have gained seven charges. Applying a charge to an attack changes it to Fire element.

Fire-element attacks and buster attacks recieve +10 fire damage. This never stacks.

Elemental attacks recieve -10 damage.

Two charges may be applied to the same attack.
Operator needs a last name.

Aside from that, Accepted.

-Twi
You forgot something, Twi.

It ain't my registration. I need her to look over the changes I made, then think of a last name herself.
Oh, I know. I just figured you could work it out from this point. You know, didn't think you were totally inept, etc etc...

-Twi
Gar. I hate my characters... well, I don't hate them, but I certainly want to change them. I'll keep the effects of the sig attack the same as Kazu suggested though. I hope no one minds too much.
Completely fine. I'm just glad you decided to do it before you got all registered and such.

-Twi

GET: Newbie NaviCust pack: ATK+1, CHG+1, RAP+1, Undershirt
GET: Newbie BattleChip pack: Shotgun, Cannon, RageClaw

Note: RageClaw is a RERN-original chip that either deals 40 damage or strikes 2 enemies for 20 damage, and can be used to pick up enemies and throw them. It can be used multiple times until broken or cancelled by another chip, in similar fashion to a Sword.