Matthew Darken and Phoenix

Operator
Name: Matthew Darken
Appearance: Matthew has short brown hair and green eyes. He wears a blue T-shirt, blue jeans, white tennis shoes, and red gloves.
Personality: He is usually friendly, but if he gets mad, he becomes cold and heartless. He cares deeply for his family and friends, willing to go to any lengths to protect them. He is quite cautious in any situation, always thinking things through before acting.
PET Modifications: None

NetNavi

Name: Firebird.EXE
Element: Fire
Type: Recover
Appearance: He looks like an amorphous shadow most of the time. Underneath this disguise, however, he is a dark red, human-like navi with and wings on his back. He does not have the usual armor. Instead, he has a black shirt and pants that always seem to be moving (as if blown by wind). He has brown hair.
Personality: His personality is similar to Matthew's, except Firebird is usually a lot colder and less friendly than his operator.
Custom Weapon: wing Strike- he attacks with his wings
Signature Attack: Healing Fire-Firebird sends a blast of fire at one enemy. Does thirty damage and heals Firebird by the same amount. 2 turn cooldown.
Sorry, dude, but we've already got ourselves a Phoenix.EXE.

About your custom weapon--we have a chip called Guard, which does exactly what you propose your custom weapon does, except that there's no double damage dealt if it's too strong. Typical custom weapons are busters, spears, swords, claws...anything melee or ranged. I don't think we can let a custom weapon through if it mimics a chip that closely.

Just make those changes, and you should be all set to be accepted!
How about now? *points up*
A nice start. Mostly everything seems okay, though if I may give some suggestions for a better name on the navi:

Eldur
Fuego
Ugnis
Brasa

All of the above are some form of the word 'Fire' in different languages than English, and I pulled them from The Dictionary.

If you don't want to change the name on the navi, that's fine, and I'll approve it as it is.

Your call.

-Twi
I like Firebird. Thanks anyway.
Approved.

-Twi