Pulseman.EXE and James

Operator:
Name:James Wheeler
Appearance: Tall, thin, and slightly tan, his hair is jet-black and hangs down from his face covering his left eye. He like to wear faded jeans, a T-shirt, and a light green jacket with yellow trim. The shoes he wears are made of magno metal and can stick to thick metal surfaces.The sad thing about him is that no one knows what he can do. He can only bench 80 so people assume he is very weak, but is very good at writing and likes to compose stories as well as create art on with his PeT. He is the brother of Everret Wheeler.
Personality:Easy,outgoing.
PET Modifications: Yellow color with green trim and also carries MSPaint.exe

NetNavi

Name:Pulseman
Element: Elec
Type: N/A
Appearance:(this is an old photo (*points to 3 spikes*) of medium height, he has 2 big spikes on his back.He is of average build with the exception of his huge fists. He has emerald eyes and is very light for his appearance.His head is somewhat cylindrical and slowly curves inward, in short, the top of his head is a lightning rod. His feet are quite small near his crotch but his lower legs are armored. His entire body chassis is yellow and orange.
Personality:He is usually silent but when he talks, he talks with solemn wisdom
Custom Weapon:Pulse Fist:Launches huge fists at enemy.
Signature Attack: Sig atk: Pulse :This shoots an electric powered soundwave that can hit one or 2 targets. if it hits 2 targets. it does 35 points of elec type damage to the opponent. If 1 target, then it deals 70 points of elec damage. this attack has a 2 turn cooldown.
I'm insecure with profiles, so I'd rather not go trying to approve this and fail horribly, sowwy.

*sigh* Oh well.
*smacks Eon*

Then don't post and get their hopes up, silly.

Anyways...

You could probably add a few more details on your Navi description, as the first thing I thought when I read it was just a blank Navi with green eyes. The picture's a frankie of Thunderman, and that's a minus for me (probably just me, though). Anyways, more detail on the description. You want it so if the picture hosting site goes down, people still know what your Navi looks like. That cool?

Alright, down to mechanics...

Custom Weapon: It can be anything you want, BUT. The damage remains the same. So no 10 meter splash.

Signature Attack: Just pure elec damage, splittable between 2 targets, right? If so, you can bump the CD from 4 to 2 turns.
edited
I'm not sure that 'a map of the Undernet' is allowed as a PET mod, as it's slightly hax. The Undernet is probably way too big and complex to map anyway.

But, other than that, you're in good shape.
good?

GET: Newbie Chip Pack: Cannon, Shotgun, RageClaw!

Note: RageClaw is an RERN original chip that deals 40 damage and remains equipped until broken or canceled by another chip. It can also deal 20 damage to two enemies.

GET: Newbie NaviCust Pack [30/40]: ATK+1, RAP+1, CHG+1, Undershirt!