Damascus.SP

Name: Damascus.SP
Element: Normal
Subtype: Variable

Appearance: Damascus is an extremely tall and imposing woman, matching MeleeMan in height but with an otherwise feminine physique. She's rumored to have an absolute knockout body beneath her sheath, but she almost never removes it. She can change her shape into different forms, but only ones that she has mastered. Traditionally, her form was a long nodachi, but she is currently undergoing training to modify her body into knuckles for Melee's gauntlets.

Her eyes are sharp and burn a dim orange, almost red color. Her skin is a light Oriental hue; although it looks fleshy, it is actually as hard and unyielding as steel, although a lifetime of disuse has apparently weakened it. Her hair is black and bowl cut with a very long extension at the back that is razor sharp like a blade. She wears a black navisuit with a dark red, nearly brown sheath that covers her entire body tightly, wrapping it in a rectangular shape like a mummy. A golden sedge shade that looks something like a sword's engraved hilt covers her head, shadowing her face.

Personality: Damascus has a quiet demeanor and mostly polite attitude that covers her much more violent intentions. She craves battle and frequently talks about urges to "drink the blood of her foes," which is hopefully referring only to viruses. She is not hard to get along with but is very disturbingly fixed in her pursuit of violence. She holds the opinion that MeleeMan would do better to simply use her as a nodachi as she was intended, but rarely expresses it. She is bitingly cold towards advances from men, citing her steel-skinned body as the reason for all refusals. She doesn't seem to lack feeling or heat sensitivity, though, despite her claims, which makes MeleeMan's favorite warm temperatures troublesome for her. She also has a deep rooted loathing of guns for reasons that Rania's grandfather cannot explain.
BROPROVAL
Okay, three things I need to get out of the way:

1) Upgrades

Spending bugfrags to purchase first speed upgrade (100) for Damascus.

2) Appearance Change

A radical overhaul to Damascus' old appearance...

Quote (new appearance)

Appearance: Damascus is an extremely tall and imposing woman, matching MeleeMan in height but with an otherwise feminine physique. She's rumored to have an absolute knockout body beneath her "sheath," (a thick leather cape like a mummy's shroud) but she almost never removes it. She can change her shape into different forms, but only ones that she has mastered. Traditionally, her form was a long nodachi, but she is currently undergoing training to modify her body into knuckles for Melee's gauntlets.

Her eyes are sharp and burn a dim orange, almost red color. Her skin is a light Oriental hue; although it looks fleshy, it is actually as hard and unyielding as steel, although a lifetime of disuse has apparently weakened it. Her hair is black and bowl cut with a very long extension at the back that is razor sharp like a blade. A dark black, tight skinsuit covers her entire body up to her neck. She wears dark red gloves, like wrapped and hardened leather bands, around her wrists and shins. A similar wrap goes around her waist somewhat like a corset. This band is embedded with a gold, circular plate at its center, which holds her navi emblem. Atop her head is a dark red samurai's helmet with an ornate golden crest.

Rania got the armor from a general download, although the sheath is Damascus' original. She thinks that the helmet looks awesome and will do for the time being.

Damascus' helmet

3) .GMO Reg

Using free level 0 .GMO which Bomber assures me exists for SPs by his EXECUTIVE RULE.

Swimsuit.GMO: After an argument between MeleeMan and Rania, Rania was persuaded to quickly program this awful swimsuit for Damascus with little input from the navi herself. The swimsuit parallels Rania's own; it is a tight, string-tied, unfortunately shameless suit that Rania originally picked out to show off her "mature 18 year old body." The print, mimicking the flame-print design of Rania's, keeps the same pattern but with a black and gray color. The whole thing is a little too small for her, but her body provides a lot more eye candy than Rania's did. Damascus is not fond of it and agrees with it only in situations that are too hot for her sheath.
/executive approval
Damascus' current level is 5. I'd like to buy a Chip Preset and two HP upgrades for her. The new HP will be 60 and the new SP level will be 10.

So that's...

(HP +10 x2) + (Chip Preset) = 10 + 20 + 100 = 130 total spent, leaving me with 20 bugfrags.
Approved
I'd like to eliminate Damascus' helmet for good, it's just goofy and I never remember it until I think about it.
OFF WITH HER HELMET!

Approved