Sigh....Here we go again!

The accusations of theft made me cry so I have decided to revert to a Navi/Op combo completely of my own intellectual property. 'Course I'll going for a full rebirth and basically just tweaking my former reason as I haven't really used Mac and Photon. Also, sadly...This means that a certain NetPolice Navi is no longer eligible as an NPC, but whatever. I can finish my Subplot finally...Maybe. ANYWAY! The Dark Knight Returns!

Operator

Name: Zanallen "Zan" Espial

Appearance: Zanallen is slightly above average height, around 6'2, and he weighs around 215lbs. His police training has left him toned and athletic, with a defined muscle tone though not overly bulky. He has jet black hair that he wears short, just a few inches on top with trimmed sides and back, that he generally slicks back. He rarely bothers to shave and can usually be found with a light layer of stubble. His eyes are a brilliant blue that hold a deep warmth, despite the chill aspects of his job. Zan still sticks to his GQ wardrobe, preferring to wear silk shirts in dark colors and black slacks. He sports a pair of black loafers and generally wears a black overcoat over his clothes. He carries his detective badge in his inner coat pocket. Around Zan's neck, he wears his signature necklace, a small silver sword-shaped pendant.

Personality: Zan is generally a nice guy. In his youth he had wanted to be a teacher and had spent much of his life working toward that goal. However, seven years ago, events in the Net world caused him to alter his goals in life. Now Zan works as a Detective for the NetPolice, deciding to spend his life helping others along with his Navi, Runeknight. Zan still believes whole-heartedly in the aspects of honor and chivalry and stands by these concepts no matter the situation that he is faced with. This is part of the reason that he gets along so well with his Navi and also the reason that he is still single...Women don't fall for the nice guy. Still, Zan lives his life as well he might, doing what he can to aid those he can.

PET Modifications: A simple PET design with a black and cobalt color scheme.

NetNavi

Name: Runeknight.Exe

Element: Normal

Type: Break

Appearance: Runeknight is tall for a Navi, standing at the Net Equivalent of 6'3 and weighing around 230lbs. Runeknight is a fully armored Navi, clad in steel blacker than the darkest night. The armor is less European and more futuristic in nature, fitting his body perfectly. Cobalt embellishments adorn the armor at the edges of each individual plate of armor and he wears a cobalt cloth around his waist that hangs in front of him, down to his knees. His helmet is black with a visor that seems to be made of cobalt energy. The visor juts out like the beak of a bird of prey, covering Runeknight's face entirely. Runeknight wears a cobalt cape that hangs to just above his ankles. In black thread, at the center of the cape, is Runeknight's emblem, three interconnecting spirals of energy. Runeknight's weapon of choice is a spear, creatively dubbed the Rune Spear, designed with a serrated tip with small spikes jutting out to either side to prevent the weapon from getting caught and a smaller spike on the opposite end to serve as a counter weight and allow for Runeknight to brace himself against charging foes. Several runic markings adorn the metal shaft of the spear, the runes glowing with a cobalt light when Runeknight enchants his spells.

Personality: Runeknight is much like Zanallen in his views of the world. He holds the concepts of honor and chivalry above all else and fights in defense of these beliefs. Runeknight prides himself as a knightly Navi, and lives his life to protect those that cannot protect themselves, especially female Navi is distress. As a current NetPolice Navi, Runeknight believes that it is his duty to seek out injustice and halt the evils caused by such notorious villains as Drakkas and the chaotic Cybeasts. Despite the length of time that he has had to get over his former hardships, Runeknight still holds a kernel of sadness and regret over the loss of Maya and the betrayal of his former commander, Tobalis. He is more willing to make friends, but it still requires a large effort to let anyone past his armor. For the most part, Runeknight has retained his stoic nature, regarding most with a polite, but distant air. He respects Zan as more than a friend, having more of a knight/liege relationship and even going so far as to refer to Zan as "Sire".

Custom Weapon: Rune Spear

Signature Attack: Rune Blast ~ A simple and effective blast of runic energy. (70 DMG to one. 2 TCD)

(RP Reason for keeping my goods: Remember when I said that Mac found Rayth's stuff and turned it into the police? That is still in play. However, Mac ended up returned home to Netopia before the time limit on the lost and found items ended. With no contact information, the ACDC Police could not give Mac the items he had found. As such, they were transfered to the NetCrime devision and ended up in the hands of Detective Zanallen Espial. Zan was commissioned the BattleChips and items as equipment to aid him in his duties. Good enough for ya?)
*sniff* It's good to have you back...

I won't cry, I promised myself I wouldn't cry...

Hmm. You'd think that the NetPolice would give their own forces better gear than lost-and-found goodies...
Um, excuse me, Steve, but we're only allowed to let them keep their junk if they're reasons aren't complete BS. His reasons slightly top Darkstar's, "I found them under a bench in Scilabs" excuse, which was instantly shot down. Seriously, I'd let him take Legacy Items, but his whole inventory? Gonna call BS on this one.
Well Demon, local Police departments are usually notoriously underfunded. Perhaps they don't have the proper government backing to handle the recent rise in NetCrime and so are relying on anything they can get.

And Majin, what is so BS'ed about it? That is how the system works. Items turned into the lost and found are held there for a period of time until an owner can be found. If no such owner is located, the items are relinquished to the person who turned them in. In lieu of that options, the Police keep the items where, if usable, they are commissioned into supplies or given to homeless shelters or what not. If you'd like, I could have Zan be the one to track down Rayth and apprehend him, as Rayth was technically a wanted criminal. Of course, Rayth would have to escape custody for his BattleChips and item cache to be considered available and not locked in an evidence drawer somewhere.
Well, while the idea was somewhat corny, I figured it was okay, because all of Chaos' stuff was transfered to Photon, and he never used PhotonMan, so it would just slide past him and back to Zan. My bad, then.
Huh. Well, if he never even got to use Mac and Photon, I don't see that big of a problem for this.
Neither do I.

-Twi