Tragic Valkyrie Warrior, Ayumi

To go along with certain events and subplots I have in mind, I resurrect... Ayumi! Kinda again, except this time it's Ayumi's normal appearance, modified a bit to what I would use now if I were to resurrect her in some form, and fused with her Valkyrie GMO that I never got to use on the old site.

Gmo 0: Tragic Valkyrie Warrior, Ayumi
Celeste's hair is cut short, barely making it to her shoulders in the longest area. The hair is a golden blond, curly in the front while being slightly spiked backwards in the back. She dons a tight bodysuit standard of many navi, colored a light blue. She has golden lines running from around her neck down her back to her belt, spaced to cross the middle of her shoulder blades. Instead of straight crossing, though, there are two sideways ovals drawn before the line continues down her back and tapers into a v right above her waist. From there, a single line continues down her butt, splitting roughly half way and following each leg and into her boots. On the front, there is a single line that runs down the front of her chest, encircling her navi symbol when it intersects, then continuing downward and making another small open circle around her navel before being tucked away into her belt. On the bottom of the belt, there are two lines, one running down the front of each leg until hitting the boots, but extending to the soles of her feet where it joins with the line traveling down the back of her leg.

Her armor is composed of what appears to be a white metal, and being very feminine with a flowing Valkyrie motif to the set. It has a pair of elegant shoulder pads that somehow lock on to her body suit, providing decent defense but with no loss of range of motion. She also has a pair of gauntlets to protect her hands in combat, and a pair of elegant, sweeping boots with wings sprouting off the outer side of the ankles. The last bit of her outfit is finished with a white belt, with two strong looking pieces of armor to protect each hip, and a long, semi-transparent white cloth hanging down both in front and behind her. The cloth comes to the middle of her shins on both sides, and server to add an exotic and elegant touch.

She carries a giant electrified hammer, nicknamed Mjolnir, but it's merely for show and intimidation anymore, and as such, is lightweight and ill-suited for combat.
Divinity has competition. Knight's Valkyrie too. But it's a popular design, I guess. And besides... I did the same with 'reviving' Persephone in a GMO.

Approved.