Werewolf.GMO

Alright, is it alright if I change my Level 0 GMO file completely? Quite frankly, I think Spirit.GMO is just plain boring. So, I propose to change it to this:

Name: Werewolf.GMO

Description: Phoenix transforms into a large snow-white wolf in this GMO. His emblem is situated on the abdomen of the wolf, so it is visible when he is standing on all four legs. Its eyes are a beautiful silvery blue with black whites, standing out quite a bit on the white hair. A tufty tail swings around on its rear end. The hair itself is softer than silk, and shines in the sun. In this form, Phoenix is really quite docile and cuddly, despite his large form.

However, when his battle routines are executed, Phoenix undergoes a startling change. His body structure changes so the wolf is standing on its hind legs, though they are still bent at an awdward angle like a wolfs. This, though, only increases its running speed. Its teeth grow vicious, backwards-curving fangs, made for ripping and tearing at the foe. His claws, hind legs and forelegs, are of the same caliber; long, curved, sinister, and made for tearing. Unlike his default GMO, though, his hair itself does not turn to fire during battle.

For his custom weapon, Phoenix uses his wicked claws and teeth to tear up the opposition. For a charged shot, he can confure and manipulate fire. The fire is white, with a tinge of silver. Phoenix can enveloup his arm in fire and attack, execute a firey tackle, and even breathe fire, though this usually leaves him quite winded. Any signature attacks involving phoenixes are switched to wolves the color of Werewolf.GMO's fire.

Well, does this pass?
Shuryou cannot see any problems with this. I doubt he can really fly with this, eh? Either way...

Approved.