QuestMan's Tool Trade

This board will provide a worthy space for me to post prices to offload the no doubt surplus loot I acquire in my quests. Watch this space for future updates, fellow adventurers!

For now, however, I propose an offer to my sworn ally, Tutoria. In a recent and very exciting Net-wide giveaway, rare fortune saw me obtain a certain chip, Synapse1. I thought to myself, "The forces of electricity unleashed by this chip would be far more effective in the hands of one who has mastered lightning to her call."

While it would be my great pleasure to offer you the chip as a token of our friendship, I think you would agree it wouldn't serve well for me to lighten my already light arsenal. Would you perhaps have a chip suitable to my talents?
Greetings, QuestMan-

You are correct; I would be better able to assist if I bolstered my spell book with a few tricks like that one. On that note, I'd be happy to trade you this JumpStomp. It puts the user a bit more in the thick of the fight than I intend to be on the average case, but it should be the optimal distance to attack enemies with your Macguffr!

Which is not to say Macguffr is too short to be used effectively as a weapon, of course. The boon of easy relocation is an advantage any close-range fighter would appreciate.

With thanks,
Tutoria.EXE

* JumpStompDamage: 120 + Impact
Accuracy: D
Description: The user jumps into the air, acquiring High Altitude status for one action. Then, on the next action, they land on an enemy. Rare
Duration: Two actions
Element: Null
Special: Attacking with this chip counts as a dodge, and quite a lot of movement.
Trader Rank: C
attached*
A wise selection, Lady Tutoria. In the case that I can reach the opponent with neither the numerous battlechips I have available to attack opponents at a distance, nor the impressive might and reach of Macguffr's tremendous slash, I am sure this will prove suitable, and I will take good care of it.

With much appreciation,
QuestMan.EXE

*attached: Synapse1Damage: 80 + Piercing + Chain 2
Accuracy: B
Description: Produces a powerful ray through sheer force of thought, which arcs towards nearby enemies when it hits a target.
Duration: Once
Element: Elec
Special: Chain 2: This attack, upon striking a target, may change directions towards a new target. This may be done up to 2 times in one attack.
Trader Rank: D
Alright, that's a quick one! Enjoy your chips!

- LinkMan.EXE

QuestMan GET/Tutoria LOSE: JumpStompDamage: 120 + Impact
Accuracy: D
Description: The user jumps into the air, acquiring High Altitude status for one action. Then, on the next action, they land on an enemy. Rare
Duration: Two actions
Element: Null
Special: Attacking with this chip counts as a dodge, and quite a lot of movement.
Trader Rank: C
Battlechip
Tutoria GET/QuestMan GET: Synapse1Damage: 80 + Piercing + Chain 2
Accuracy: B
Description: Produces a powerful ray through sheer force of thought, which arcs towards nearby enemies when it hits a target.
Duration: Once
Element: Elec
Special: Chain 2: This attack, upon striking a target, may change directions towards a new target. This may be done up to 2 times in one attack.
Trader Rank: D
Battlechip