Riderman

Operator
Name: Okita

Appearance: He has flowing brown hair. He has white pants, a black shirt under a red top, a brown belt with a golden buckle and red and yellow arm pads. He wears a headband that has Riderman's symbol. His cleats are blue and orange. Although his eye sight is horrible, you can never see him wear glasses. He wears contacts that make him look like he has blue eyes, but his natural eye color is brownish black.

Personality: He's kind of shy, but once you get to know him, he always says what's on his mind. He can be sometimes the hero of some situations, and most of the time, he makes the situation worst. And at most parties, he's the life of the party. He's not that smart, he's in most average classes. He always ends up at the wrong place at the wrong time. Similar to Riderman, he always tries to impress people, especially the girls. Okita is a good NetBattler, but he still has a lot to learn.

PET Modifications: Blue with Orange Trims

NetNavi

Name: Riderman

Element: Normal

Type: Sword

Appearance: He has a helmet that has his symbol. During battle mode, his face mask comes up and his visors are activated so his eyes won't get hurt during NetBattles. His boots are black. And although he rides during the night and may seem like a bad NetNavi, he's actually a good guy.

Personality: He's a NetNavi version of Okita, but he's more responsible and always takes action and doesn't just talk. He always tries to talk Okita out of doing things he shouldn't do, but in the end, he fails. Unlike Okita, he's never shy and tries to make friends and do great first impressions. He will stand out Okita's ground, and never back away from a fight.

Custom Weapon: Rider Blade

Signature Attack: Motor Stryke Blast ( Riderman snaps his fingers and his motorcycles appears in front of him. He gets on the motorcycle and charges toward his opponent. When he obtains speed, he jumps off the bike and lets the motorcycle crash into his enemy. After jumping off the bike, with the ability to flip, he flips in mid-air, 5 feet away from the explosion and lands on his feet.) (3) (60 dmg)
What's his "symbol", exactly?

Ayup, bascially flesh out your characters a little more. If you need any help, there's a few people that are really good at description--just ask around.
Mhm, I see, thanks ^.^ His symbol is a visor. Like, sunglasses. I think I can get the description to explain more. I editted the profile, so could you look into it? Thanks ^.^
Where does he end up after the motorcycle crashes?
Okay, hang on. Lemme fix that. :: Fixed :: Alright it's fixed.
I see no problems.

APPROVAL'D!

GET CHIP: Rageclaw, Cannon, Shotgun
GET NCP: Undershirt, Rapid+1, Charge+1, Attack+1

Post in the profiles sections.