Dream Therapy Service

She made an excellent point in saying he would have to lose the armor to ride the rides, but before he could even look for one that he could keep it on, the scenery began too change once again, at the same time the knocking seemed to halt, but only moments after the knocking stopped did Sparks get the call to return.

"Hmmm you are correct general. Maybe I should go over there to change out of my armor. I shall return shortly." Sparks headed towards the door with no intention of returning to this whacky dream land. Her imagination was too vivid for his taste. He stepped through the large yellow door, hoping he did somewhat of a good job on this mission.
"Out... Out of your armor!? O-Of course! Please, do as you see fit," Vee encouraged Sparks, with her face reddening further and her eyes growing to the size of saucers. She was either in a tizzy at the thought of her boss getting out of uniform or... "I was surprised because... I thought you never removed your armor for anyone. I wasn't even sure if the First General had seen you without it! So... Thank you for the honor!"

Of course, this Neo-ShogunMan had no intention of revealing what was underneath his armor. Before that subject could be pushed any further, the ersatz shogun got a move-on, leaving Vee alone with the bizarre dream carnival she'd created for the shogun and herself.

On the other side, Sparks found DragonierMan and Fancy, who had since moved on to focus on retrieving his companions. It would seem that they weren't in quite the same rush to get out that he was... perhaps their dreams had yet to turn into bizarre, rapidly metamorphic ramblings like the one he'd experienced with Vee.

---------------

"Well, that's certainly one way to get somebody's attention..." Fancy laughed as DragonierMan set to work retrieving his allies. Sparks came out first, as though he'd been in a hurry to leave, while Suzume took her time. Aya didn't seem to be coming at all. "If you stick your head up to the door, you can almost hear what they're saying in there~" Fancy pointed out with a mischievous smile, mimicking the action of eavesdropping. "I hope you got enough out of yours, by the way. Dragon boy seems like he pulled you out of the oven a little early," she addressed Suzume.

---------------

Dee laughed behind her folded fan, seeming to enjoy Suzume`s reaction. "A harem!I don't mind being a part of one if you don't," she joked, although it was getting to the point where a DragonierMan girl really needed to be comfortable with that strong possibility. "It has been a pleasant chat! Let's do this again some time. It's nice to enjoy a little girl talk."

On the outside, Suzume met the three others assembled. Now they just had to get Aya out.

---------------

"Ha! Trying to fool me with body doubles is the definition of futility! Training with Vee all the time has made me a master of the ball and cups game! My eyes won't leave you for a second!" Lee boasted, keeping her eyes trained on Aya. "Although it does make me dizzy... Now which do I shoot for? Grab her to limit her mobility, or spin my spear to take out all the illusions? I think it's time for a bear hug! Mwuhaha!"

Despite her confidence, the general was caught by surprise as she learned that none of the thrown daggers were themselves fakes. "That's not like my sister's!" she complained, diving to avoid what she could while taking far more dagger attacks than would be healthy for anyone, let alone a combatant without armor.

Still, the dive had one unanticipated consequence: Lee ended up jumping out of the door she had been unable to see, seemingly leaving her own dream to join those who had been dream hopping. It was like something out of an old sci-fi show, where an A.I. steps out of his stimulation and suddenly becomes a real being... only this was seemingly a stimulation of a stimulation doing so. The general stared around with groggy eyes, not really understanding what she was seeing. "Huh? What are you all doing here in the camp? I thought the place was empty..." she murmured, while slowly standing to her feet and wiping all of the data blood from her new wounds. "You guys aren't more illusions, are you?" she asked readying her spear again.

Fancy kept quiet and covered her mouth, either aghast or, more likely based on her character so far, because she was stifling a laugh of amusement.
Sparks was the first to emerge. DragonierMan moved to slap him on the back. "So how did it go with Vee? Did you find anything juicy or was it relatively boring? I found something interesting myself. Apparently Neo-ShogunMan is a woman! Who'd of thunk it?" He put a hand on his chin and his brow furrowed in thought. "Though I wonder why she dresses like that then?"

Though before he could think any harder than that, Suzume emerged. She immediately noticed that everyone was there except her sister. "Looks like Aya's running late again," she said with a shrug and a shake of her head. Apparently that was a common occurrence. She then ran up and grabbed Neo-SparksgunMan's arm and pressed close. "Sparks! How was your jaunt into the dreams of a Neo-Shogun general? And a female one at that. I hope you didn't take advantage of the poor girl." Suzume said with a sly grin.

Quote ()

"I hope you got enough out of yours, by the way. Dragon boy seems like he pulled you out of the oven a little early,"
Fancy said, addressing Suzume.

Suzume beamed and turned to Drago. "Well you don't have to worry about her, she seems up to the idea of you starting your own harem with all us girls," Suzume said with a wink. Drago half-rolled his eyes. "Also apparently Dee, Lee, and Vee were thieves in the past, but were defeated by Yasu and Neo-ShogunMan. That is how they joined."

"Yasu told me that ShogunMan is a woman."

Suzume gasped, putting a hand to her mouth, "Really?" A moment later the shock wore off and she smiled behind her fingers. "Maybe we can seduce her into your flock." Drago nodded, "I said the same thing to Yasu, but she is very protective of her 'leader.' And to be honest I have barely had one conversation with the Shogun. Something we'll have to rectify."

-----------------------------------------------

Aya's eyes grew wide as Lee disappeared. "Aww cra-"

-----------------------------------------------

Lee had stumbled into the waking world through the dream door, interrupting the conversation between the four Navis. Lee, apparently bloodied from some sort of conflict, accused them of being illusions and was looking rather woozy. The situation could be potentially awkward. Also there was the question of what would happen to Lee to have her dream form running around.

Drago moved to push Lee back into her dream just as Aya appeared behind her. Aya attempted to grab hold of Lee's shoulders from behind and plant her foot in Lee's back. If Aya got a good hold she would roll backward and toss Lee back through the door before jumping to her feet and slamming the door close. If that didn't work, the group as a whole would try to get around her guard and push her back into her dream and close the door somehow, maybe.

"So? What did I miss?"

Suzume opened her fan and tapped her cheek. "Well I don't know about you, but we found out some secrets about our fellow Neo-Shogunates. I'll make sure to give you the whole account later."

Suzume turned to Fancy. "So now that the gang is all here, did we do a good job?"
Sparks had joined the room with the others, after hearing the excitement of the others he merely said, "Yall appear to have had some fun, I was in a dream with a child, rides, sweets and treats. The young general also seems to fancy this Neo-Shogunman yall speak of, which would be quite akward if she found out what Sinn... I mean Drago, has discovered inside his adventures in this dreamworld."

Seeing the last door open up, and the general come stumbling out, the samurai was prepared to do what he had to to get her through the door, though it seems as if his comrades had it covered. "Yes I would like to know how we did as well?"
"You wanna grapple with me? That's not a contest that my sister can win very often! You've got a lot of guts, but nobody has more guts than me!" Lee proclaimed, quickly countering and foiling Aya's plan by catching her arm and preparing to swing her around front. Not wanting to let the situation get any weirder than it already was, the crew worked together to intercede, pry the two apart, and then shove Lee back into her dream world like a load of laundry into the dryer. "No fair, that's cheating!" the dream general complained, before vanishing into her door. The door was promptly slammed shut behind her.

"You folks are a barrel full of laughs! I'm sure each of the girls is dreaming something rich and engaging now. And what intimate secrets you ask have learned! Who would have guessed that the leader of this organization was a girl? I guess there really is a void of masculine figures in this gang, present company excluded," Fancy chuckled, looking between Sparks and Drago with a flirty smile that ought not to occur upon the face of a married woman. "I'm just glad I got to share in all of this. I would say you all performed well, but we'll need to get the real evaluation from the horse's mouths."

"I will have my hubby pull you folks out now," Fancy concluded. "It's been great fun, and I hope you all will pass this way again sometime! After paying the modest fee for our AAA services, of course! It does get ever so lonely here..." she sighed, casting a wanting look between Drago and Sparks again and passing with the right shoulder strap of her night gown in a way that a married woman had absolutely no business indulging in. "You will feel a temporary grogginess again, but please remain calm... and relaxed.. "

The group found themselves falling asleep again, just like that...

--------------

As the navis regained consciousness, they felt several fleeting forms of stimulae... For a moment, the devices they each knew they had put on were not present... then their weight reappeared... a light came on and a rustle sounded, like a curtain being moved back into place. The sound of a muffled woman's voice giggling, very much like that of Fancy... and then they were awake again, sitting just as they had been. The curtains hiding the generals were still drawn, implying that they were still asleep.

The giant, clowny hands of Wake clapped, seemingly loud enough to wake the girls, but no one seemed to be stirring. "Excellent, you're all back! The girls are sleeping for a bit longer, so please leave them to their rest for a while. In the meantime, I suggest that you all head out and report the status of your mission to the board you took it from. I'll send you both the results and your rewards as soon as the girls are awake to survey," the voice spoke, still slightly difficult to understand from behind the navi's "Z" print bag.
Aya, DragonierMan, and Suzume all woke up groggily. They each took a moment to wipe the sleep from their eyes and drool from their mouths. Regaining some of their dignity before they swung their legs over the sides of their beds and got to their feet. Now on their feet, they each started straightening their clothes.

After they were debriefed and told to report their status to the boards, Suzume looked over to Aya. "So what were you two doing that caused her to get all beat up, bloody, and stumbling out of her own dream?"

Aya stretched one arm out across her body, holding it with the other, then switched. Working out the kinks. "Huh? Oh, we had a little sparring match." Aya then put her arms behind her back and arched backwards from her waist up. There was a little cricking sound. "I was winning when we were called out. These generals could learn a thing or two about battle tactics." Suzume chuckled.

Drago looked to Sparks. "Well, I can't say that I'm happy with the way things turned out, even with the successful completion of the mission and all the sensitive information we've gathered," he said with a frown. "I was hoping that you and me would be on another battlefield, fighting side-by-side against numerous enemies. Oh well," he sighed with a shrug. "I guess getting to spend some time together like this is fine too."

"So," DragonierMan said as he walked up to Sparks. "As long as we are here together, let's talk. What have you been up to since last time?"
((First of all Im so sorry for how long its taken me espcially this time..))

Sparks awoke from the dream world, a somewhat refreshing feeling settled about his mind, and body. Maybe the samurai should partake in naps more often. He was excited about sharing the story of his short adventure with Joseph. He stood up off the bed, and made sure his armor was looking presentable and walked over to his friends group, being greeted with a question of what has he been doing since they had last battled together.

"Hmmm, some battles would have been nice, I'm itching for some competition." Sparks chuckled softly, but his tone became serious when he answered Drago's question. "We haven't really done much since I blew that mission for you. Joseph and I both were filled with disgust after I made that horrible mistake. Most of our time has went into virus busting in an attempt to get stronger. You however, seem to have been up to alot more since then?"

"Indeed I have." DragonMan stated with bravado as he puffed up his chest a little. "Where to start? Well, I joined the Neo-Shogunate, became half-virus, acquired these two..." he said as he pointed to Aya and Suzume. "Gained the ability to fly and change into a dragon. Improved my arsenal of deadly weapons; and overall, I have become much, much stronger than when we were last together." Drago ended his statement with a fist-thump to the chest.

"So you said you have been spending the time busting? You must have gotten a tons stronger as well. I'm itching for a fight now. We can show off our wicked hunting skills. Those virii don't stand a chance!" Drago said just before he started swaggering out of the tent to lay waste to some poor virus. He was yanked back slightly by the combined efforts of Aya and Suzume, who began to drag him out the other side of the tent.

"After we report back."

"Yeah, I want to get paid."

"B-But the b-battle calls me!" Drago whined and flailed like a baby as he was dragged away into a beam of light.

[DRAGONIERMAN LOGGED OUT!]
Sparks listened to his friends explanation of what he'd been up to intently, and was about to boast at how he'd love to show off his skills, before Dragos companions grabbed him and seemingly carried him away.

"Well I guess we should go get our reward as well." Sparks let out a big sigh.

"That would be the wise thing to do, lets meet up with them at the bbs." Joseph chuckled. "Sparks jack out!"

This is where they went
((Both navis gain 6 Fancy FXP
Player navis gain 14 FXP towards mutual cross
Sparks gains 12 Vee FXP
DragonierMan gains 5 Yasu FXP, 8 Dee FXP, 8 Lee FXP))