Cuffs' Office

Cuffs nodded from her place on the couch; PhotoMan nodded as well, then turned towards her, framing her in his eyes using his hands as a border. "Let's begin. Hold that pose," he encouraged the officer, clicking his eyes as he dashed around the couch for dynamic angles, looking a little silly due to the confined space of the office room. He kept having to stop himself as he nearly crashed into the desk on his way to the other side of the couch.

To her credit, Cuffs was able to keep her eyes open and watch the camera, but she looked like she'd have a hard time breaking the pose even if she'd wanted to. She was barely even acting at this point... maybe she really was a submissive person all along.

At that moment, a navi came through the door. A slouching man in a purple, half-body cloak and puffy hat peeked in, watching the three of them with white, shifty eyes through his purple mask. "What is this I've walked in on?" the new navi inquired, grinning as he caught PhotoMan in a particularly awkward pose; the photographer had one hand up on the back of the couch with the other at the armrest, leaning over Cuffs for a top-down shot. He straightened up, realizing what it looked like.

"We're holding a photo shoot. I hope it's not interrupting anything," PhotoMan offered, sounding unashamed and unrepentant.

"Not at all! Tech dev has come up with some new gadgets we want to discuss with Prosecutions officers, but uh... something else came up anyways, to be honest, so I was going to schedule a meeting some other time. Can I come back in two hours when you're not busy? Or, I wouldn't mind sticking around to watch!"

"P... Please come back in a little while," Cuffs murmured, pressing one fist to her mouth out of habit.

"Sure, sure! Good luck!" he sniggered, then popped back out of the room. With a cough, PhotoMan got back to the shoot, although Cuffs was hard to get to cooperate at that point...

-----

With the shoot concluded and Cuffs back in her ordinary outfit, PhotoMan seemed pleased with the results. "A combination of SplashLady's direction and Cuffs' efforts has come together to create another great batch of photos for the portfolio. I thank you again for your cooperation, Officer," he explained. "I only wish we'd locked down the perimeter a little better, or chosen another location..." he murmured, hinting at the fact that the later portion of shots suffered due to the interruption.

"I hope that your portfolio turns out well," the Prosecutions officer spoke in a hushed whisper.

"I'm sure it will. SplashLady, here is your cut, as promised."

*SplashLady gets: DynaWave + 300z*

"Are you ready for the fourth shoot?"
Aside from the fact they should've kept the door locked while they did it, SplashLady felt all around pretty pleased about how this particular shoot went. And best of all, she didn't end up in any compromising outfits. Worked for her. Also, DynaWave was nice, though it figured how in this case, she already had BigWave. Oh well, at the very least, it was another chip entry for Sabrina.

"Kinda hard to believe we're almost done...I guess time flies when you're having fun!" Well, fun might not necessarily be the right word, but..."Let's see...all that's left is Fire...Fire...something..." A quick check of the folder refreshed the mermaid Navi's memory. "Ah, right, FireYaku! Guess we should head over to wherever she is, then! I'm ready whenever you are!"
PhotoMan looked momentarily surprised, then back to stoic. "It's good to hear that you've been enjoying yourself. I thought that with the subject of the work you might be more adverse," he commented. "As for FireYaku-"

"F-FireYaku?!" Cuffs cried out from behind the desk, causing PhotoMan to jump. She sounded strangely disturbed at the name she'd heard, for some reason. "There's no way you're going to be able to get her to pose for something like this... She's very stubborn and hates being seen as womanly. I really can't imagine anything you could do to make her agree..."

Knitting his eyebrows, PhotoMan entered deep thought. "Thank you for warning us. She is part of the Mafia's Bloodhounds, after all, so I knew the chances would be slim-"

"No, she's a good person!" Cuffs defended with surprising enthusiasm. "It's just, she's not going to want to be in a sexy photograph... You could probably trick her into it, though."

"Tricking her would be unethical and dangerous," the photographer replied skeptically. "We're going to have to think up another way..."

"Perhaps... I think I know a way. If you were to show her the photographs you took of me, there's a chance she'd feel like she... owes you. I can't explain why. Even if not, she might still be more willing," Cuffs explained.

"Very well. Thank you for the information. She's likely at her homepage... We'll have to enter and request an audience, to the best of my knowledge. Please head to these coordinates when you're ready, SplashLady," he finished, transferring over the data before disappearing in a flash.

*Coordinates.DAT received*

*SplashLady Gets: 7 PhotoMan FXP and 2 Cuffs FXP*

((Destination opening soon in Homepages))