SonicPurple

Mach raised an eyebrow as his mention of the NS made a visible effect on Rhea's expression. He stood silently and listened to Rhea's word of warning. While Vector wasn't showing it, he started to get nervous with the rapid change in atmosphere.
Hm, it appears you have quite a bit more experience with them than I.

Mach didn't move, but his focus shifted away from Rhea, pondering as his brow furrowed.
But it's odd though, our mission was involved simple area negotiations, preventing net space from being obtained by the NetMafia. That and I wouldn't think Sylk would be interested in an organization of terrorists... Regardless,

Mach turned his eyes back to Rhea, with a stern look on his face.
I will pursue this matter, what sort of terrorizing activities were they involved in? Might as well be informed of these actions, if they were perpetrated by the Neo Shogunate.
Rhea nodded, as if satisfied with MachMan's response to the situation. Letting her hand go from the taller Navi's shoulder, she began to make a verbal recollection of the mission to Mach. "I had been chartered by the Global Network Administrators, along with four others, to subdue their acts, which, back then, threatened the safety of the public in Yoka Net." Rhea started, her eyes still watchful of Mach's and Vector's reaction.

"If they were of a noble cause, I am sure they would not bother the citizens of civilian networks," she added, pondering further as she continued, "though it is possible that the army that we faced were operating under the false identity of your organisation."

It was important that Rhea gave Mach the benefit of doubt, as well as room for him to respond or give his opinions.
Mach nodded as Rhea explained her mission, though vague as it was. She may not have the liberty to divulge the details, but it didn't appear as if she was hiding something. She later mentioned an army, was it some sort of conquest? It must have been significant to be called an army, and the most Mach had heard were minor skirmishes, not full-blown mass combat.
An army? I was under the impression the Neo Shogunate was rather small; though they may have suffered significant losses from that event, hence their desire for more members.

Vector and Aera were intrigued by this new information, and listened quietly while the two Navis discussed the issue. Rhea brought up the possibility of the group they faced were simply using the NS name.
That could be, but for a large group to use a false identity, there would have to be a rather compelling reason for it. I'll try to gather more information when I report back to them, and of course I'll be on my guard if this information isn't exactly welcomed by the Neo Shogunate.
Rhea nodded before realising that she actually kept a spoil from the battle back then-- and reached into her pouchpack behind her waist. Taking it out, she carefully placed it on her a palm as she presented it to Mach.

"One of the 'generals' used this as a weapon. Back then, it crackled with electricity. She was thematically yellow in color code, and was probably electricity-based in elements," Rhea noted, her eyes on the weapon-- a small kunai, before continuing. "There were others, too, majority comprising of females."

"Again, I am merely commenting this from my perspectives. It may not be the truth," Rhea disclaimed. Harley snickered a bit; at least Rhea was legally wise.
MachMan looked down at the kunai as Rhea explaned its origin. Apparently it had come from one of their "generals." Mach didn't detect anything to make him doubt Rhea's accounts.
I wonder if Sylk knew about this before convincing me to join with her...

Mach looked back up to Rhea. He was keenly interested in this information, and tried to take advantage of this opportunity to find out more.
Did you know what their goals were, or were they simply some conquering force?
Furrowing her brow, Rhea shook her head. "We were only faced with upfront retaliation. They did not disclose their objectives." Bowing her head, Rhea continued. "My apologies for not being helpful. I will return to HQ to seek further information on this organisation, and report to you as soon as possible."

Almost as if automatically prompted, Harley trotted over to Vector, spitting a non-saliva-covered data box containing Camillia's e-mail. "We'll sure be contacting you soon, gentlemen. It was an honour to be with you... As well as the beautiful lady, of course." Harley said with a deep bow of his head.
((Requesting interaction FXP tally))

Ah, I see. No worries. I'll try to find out more on my end as well, but thanks for the warning. I'll be sure to be more cautious when interacting with them in the future.

Vector nodded before he turned towards Harley as he approached. The SP received the contact information from the equien, holding it with both hands respectfully. Vector returned the bow, and spoke just as Aera's face appeared in a small pop up window next to Mach.
It was a pleasure to meet you two as well. I hope we meet again in the near future.

MachMan extended his right hand towards Rhea, a small data card was in his hand containing Mazer's contact information.
Feel free to shoot us a message any time. Best of luck with your future adventures, and hopefully we'll meet again soon.

Aera waved with a smile on her face from her command chair.
[[i]And hopefully I'll be there to meet you two in person! Have a good day![/i]]

Mach turned his head to Aera's window, suggesting their next course of action.
Let's check up on Mazer, then see if we can get in contact with the NS.
[[i]Understood, Mach. Logging out now.[/i]]

In just a few moments, the pair of programs started to glow a bright cyan before beaming up and out of the network.

*Attached:* Mazer's contact info [M.Patrovski@PSAOM.org]

((Logged out))
Rhea nodded, waving at Mach and Vector as they left. She then hoisted herself up onto Harley, and both disappeared in a jacking out beam.

((Jackout))
((+28 FXP))