Lit Fusion, NetVegas Tour

"Yeeeh, she changes pretteh quick. Shouldn' take t'long. Les' get'on out theh," Washburn affirmed, picking up her own bass guitar and strolling out ahead of the others.

PhotoMan took baby steps, progressing forward at a slow pace. "Thank you, SplashLady. I will try to move faster," he affirmed, picking his pace up ever so slightly. Even despite her warning, however, he apparently did not know how to navigate stairs and tumbled clumsily out of the door and onto the hapless Lit Fusion bassist. The two ended up in a heap at the bottom, twitching slightly just to indicate they were both alive. It didn't look as though anything really bad had happened to them, but PhotoMan had ended up with both hands on Washburn's ass, which was raised off of the ground gracelessly.

The gears started whirring again; it sounded as though strings were popping inside. "I apologize, SplashLady; I'm having a hard time navigating in the dark-" he started, then suddenly paused. He gave the butt one or two additional squeezes, then got up abruptly. The sounds from his head stopped as he brushed himself off. "Oh, ahem, my apologies. You're not SplashLady."

"Ahm sure'nt," the bassist replied, dusting herself off as well and looking and sounding remarkably unaffected.

One thing was certain: either PhotoMan had been suddenly struck by blindness or he'd suddenly decided that Washburn's skinny bottom was as good as any for putting his hands on. Whatever the case, his perception was certainly off. The bassist moved on towards the stage, but PhotoMan was clearly still struggling to get his directions right.

"Er, yes... Let's move," he confirmed, heading in entirely the wrong direction. "It certainly is dark out here."
SplashLady simply hung back a bit as PhotoMan tumbled onto the band member. After all, a 2 person pileup was much easier to sort out than a 3 person pileup. It was resolved quickly enough, though how he figured out who he fell with was...uh...she couldn't really think of the right word. Different would have to suffice. Though, as if proving that it wasn't quite intentional on his part, her partner proceeded to walk away from the stage. And, well, they couldn't have him go wandering off like that. Someone might see him in that get up.

And so, after a quick hop off the bus, the normally mermaid-like Navi easily caught up to the photographer Navi, and spun him in the proper direction. "Nope, go this way! ...Is something wrong with your vision or something? Usually you can see fine, but...well, now I'm basically acting like a seeing eye dog. If something happened, you can tell me!"
PhotoMan seemed relieved that he wasn't being chewed out by either of the girls present for grabbing some ass; he sighed and collected himself, realizing that an explanation was in order. "To be quite frank, I know that if I keep my eyes open, I'll be unable to avoid staring at your lower body. I will likely act unprofessional and will certainly become aroused. In my current state, the physiological effect would probably be visible, as Washburn suggested" he replied in an amazingly business-like way. "So for me, it was either a matter of foregoing site or walking around the set with an erection."

The bassist was moving at a good speed, beginning to disappear from sight as they talked. "If you are not bothered by my condition... I sense that our hosts won't be... then I will remove the one-sided film covering my eyes and resume my optic feed. I am also open to alternate solutions."
"Well, that's...actually a really good idea on your part..." SplashLady actually felt a tad sorry for PhotoMan, as he was now unable to view that which he clearly desired to. His selflessness would not be soon forgotten..."I'd keep it on for now, and just let me guide you. You can walk a bit faster, though. At this rate, we're gonna lose Washburn and get lost! Don't worry, I'll do my best to make sure you won't run into anything!" Well, at least she was able to do this in peace, and didn't have to worry about the peanut gallery...

"You know, there's probably ways besides prostitution to get new library chips."

...Of course, Sabrina picked now to pay attention to her. Thank goodness the audio channel was currently set to only her ears. "Sabrina, now's not a good time..."

"I can see that, but...I don't want you doing anything you'll regret, you know?"

"I know. See, PhotoMan's temporarily blinded himself so that...you know what? It's a long story. I'll explain it to you later!"

"Gotcha. So long as you're not doing anything too crazy!" Click.

Finally. Though, she should make sure her partner didn't think she snapped or anything. "Don't mind me, I was just talking to my operator for a sec. Nothing much, she was just checking up on me."
"Ah, your operator. It is a shame that you and she must see me in such a foolish state. It's just that my body responds to my inspiration in ways that are difficult to control... no, perhaps even impossible. I suppose you're right; there's nothing I can do now but simply accept my blindness," PhotoMan affirmed. "Lead the way, please."

The two double-timed it as quickly as possible without having PhotoMan trip over things while he moved, making it to the stage with no further hitches.

----------

"Wat took ya blokes s'long out 'ere, eh? Lil' smoky, rollin' secks-woo-aliteh out'n eh park'n lot? Naw, jus' jokin. Ya two're too squeaky f'at. Not s'squah, but DEFIN'TLY squeakin'," Washburn conjectured, attaching more indecipherable verbal labels to the two navis. "Well, ol' Skins 'ere'll give ya the stagey, but she ain't too poppin' bout it..."

"How can I buh-buh-be, Washie?" the strange drummer inquired, tilting her head and lowering her eyebrows in a sorrowful way. The drummer, Skins, was another girl with long, incredibly feathered golden hair, framing her entire body with its length. She wore a blue uniform, almost like some naval captain, that was eccentric, but much more conservatively styled than the outfits of the others. She tapped her feet up and down rythmically, as if by instinct, while she talked. Her face made her look kind of ditzy, as her eyes looked so cloudy and blue that it was hard to imagine anything was going on behind them.

Proportionally, she seemed to have larger breasts than anyone else in the gang. Even given this fact, PhotoMan had not chosen to photograph her for the gravure shoots. Perhaps the navi actually had something more than lust in mind for all of the shots? Or perhaps he just didn't like chesty women...

"Washie, we don't need to show off our bodies to succeed! We just gotta buh-buh-buheeee ourselves!" she sang, flipping her drumsticks in one hand in addition to the foot-tapping. It was like she just couldn't stop the whole of her body from being in motion, highly in contrast to the bassist's habit of staring expressionless and still at everything. "Strum's just gonna get some buh-buh-buh-BAD publicity from all this!" Her voice wasn't a stutter so much as intentionally trying to meter out certain words for emphasis.

Her big, hoop ear-rings jingled as she turned her head to regard the other two with a sleepy, yet somehow supsicious, smile. "Woah! I'll buh-buh-buh-be! That's a guy, isn't it? Yep, definitely," she remarked, looking down at PhotoMan's lower body briefly. "He's the cameraman?"

"Indeed. I will be shooting Ms. Strum tonight," PhotoMan remarked.

"Ha ha ha! Strum gets shot a lot, buh-buh-but not too often by a guy! Okay, well, it's a rare treat to have a guy here, so I guess it's okay. I'm really just sorta sick of seeing raving lesbians, y'know? Like a dish you've eaten too much of," the drummer sighed, keeping her same dopey smile. "Kind of refreshing to see somebuh-buh-body packing~"

"Well, s'rry. Gee! Between 'at girl's lust f'cats and ya lust f'dogs an' my non-secks-woo-a-li-teh, I dunna 'ow we get any kinder reloiable base'a fans," the bassist grumbled, scratching the back of her head. "'Ey'll all be goils, just loike usool. 'At okay? Y'guys are gonna 'ave t'be near'a crowd fulla Strum's lesbeen gruppies."
Truth be told, SplashLady barely caught a word of what Washburn said. Something about hanging out with lesbian groupies. Oh, and Skins's name was surprisingly non-indicative of her outfit. That was actually sort of a relief. "Uh, sure! We do whatever it takes!" No big deal. So long as none of them tried to get physical with her. That did NOT fly with her. "Shouldn't be a problem! So, where exactly will we be? I'd like to go ahead and get us in position."

One thing stood out to her, though: Skins's boobs. Well, not so much them specifically, but that PhotoMan was passing on them to get Strum herself. It reassured her that this shoot was completely legitimate, and not just her helping some guy be a perv. That was always nice, having such closure. But at the same time... "Just hang on a little more, PhotoMan! Once we're in our spot, you can stop blinding yourself and get ready to do your thing!" ...He was probably going to enjoy it in ways that the audience wouldn't particularly care for. But, well, artists were weird people. That was becoming increasingly clear to her from recent events...
"I'd suggest you go buh-buh-backstage, unless you want to see our show too, little girl," Skins suggested, crossing her arms across her chest and bobbing her head as she spoke, as if keeping the beat with some unheard music. "The photographer's gonna need to buh-buh-buh-be out there, though! Strum's gonna be right on the edge of the stage, and there's no buh-buh-better place to photograph her from. Unless your photographer is just really an ass man."

Of course, SplashLady had an idea that he might be, but PhotoMan didn't protest. "That is fine. I have experience navigating crowds," PhotoMan assured the drummer.

"'En weh all set! Jus' gotta wait'fa th'big cheese'ta roll'n in," Washburn finished, getting her bass ready while she spoke. "Y'guys're gettin' a free conceht too, y'know; bettah be thankful."

"Somebody say big cheese? Cause I am the biggest, and judgin' by how I haven't actually taken a shower yet, also the smelliest! But rock fans like a good stink, right?" Strum announced herself, sliding quickly and dramatically onto the stage. She was now dressed only in the tiger-style bikini, which, granted, was more than she'd been in the last time SplashLady saw her. Still, it surely wasn't offering a lot of coverage. "You guys got a crowd on the way here, huh? I don't like performing towards empty air you know, and while I'll share a bed with you girls any time you like, we aren't in this business to play at each other."

"Yeh, yeh, 'ehs a crowd'n the way, Strum," Washburn assured her.

Pressing her hands together with delight, Strum gave her bassist a kiss on the cheek, to which the tall, skinny woman reacted with absolute indifference. "Absolutely fine, Wash! You are the star that lights up my night," she assured Washburn, suddenly fading into a distracted tone mid-sentence. She'd realized she still needed to tune her guitar and had thus huddled at the front of the stage to do so. "When our jams start rollin', they roll out faaast and hard. What I'm gettin' at is, you best go ahead and get to wherever you want to be standing when this thing starts. Look, here they come!"

Sure enough, even as Strum spoke, a small crowd was assembling. Despite what Washburn had said, the crowd seemed to be a pretty even mix of both men and women. And despite how all three had acted, it didn't look like a very big crowd either...

PhotoMan removed the transparent film from his eyes while moving out into the audience to find the best spot to sit. "You girls just play as you normally would. I won't get the flexibility that I had during the Armor shoot, but I think I can make it work," he assured them.

"Nothin' I play is ever normal, shorts boy!" Strum assured the navi, grinning wildly as she brought her guitar up to body level. The audience was already reacting strongly to her outfit; apparently, despite her demeanor, this wasn't something she did very often. "Best get backstage or out in the crowd, sister, cause we're starting her up!"

Skins started tapping her sticks together in rhythm, making it clear that the song would begin any second now. SplashLady noticed that currently, she was standing uncomfortably close to one speaker. If she didn't move, she'd be subjected to more of that brain-toasting, close-range amp that she'd sampled earlier.

"Quickly! Dive!" PhotoMan shouted out, his voice sounding strangely urgent. Did he want her to dive off stage into the crowd? The crowd was getting bigger, but it was hardly a good-sized pit yet, and she had no assurance that anyone would catch her. Or maybe he meant dive off stage? Regardless, he clearly wanted her to move.
SplashLady stayed quiet as everyone did their thing, though A-she didn't know why she kept being called a kid, she didn't look quite THAT young, and B-someone needed to tell Strum she was in the internet, and it wasn't going to be her that told her. Anyway, she should head off with PhotoMan, since she'd have more peace of mind if she could keep an eye on him.

Wait, dive? Why? They were just about to start, and...oh...that. Recalling what happened earlier, the aquatic Navi rushed off the stage, not wanting to be anywhere near the speaker when it went off. In her haste, however, she accidentally bumped into PhotoMan, causing both to tumble off the construct to the ground below...

Though she didn't realize it, she actually ended in a fairly awkward position. She was on her hands and knees over PhotoMan, though what he'd probably be noticing was that her buttocks were squarely in his view, directly above him, with only the thong to prevent it from being 100% visible. It only lasted for a few seconds, however, as she parked it down on his chest in more of a sitting position as she rubbed her head. "Oww...that kinda hurt..." She looked around, apparently oblivious to the fact she was using her partner for a seat cushion. "PhotoMan? PhotoMan! Where'd he go?" Without looking, SplashLady stood up, somehow not noticing the Navi beneath her. "Where are you, PhotoMan?" Granted, by now, asking someone something other than telepathy would be impossible, due to the hundreds upon thousands of decibels blasting from the stage. She took a couple of steps away, looking for her missing comrade, before turning around and finding him lying on the ground. Strangely, she didn't put two and two together, and simply sighed in relief. "There you are! C'mon, let's get moving!" After helping him up, she awaited for PhotoMan to take the lead, since he'd know where they should be positioned better than her at this point.
At this point, PhotoMan was damn fortunate not to have broken anything from all of his falls throughout the course of the shoot. For that matter, he was damn fortunate in general. As he stared up from the ground, his face keeping its constant stoicism, a whirring nearly audible over the din of the music and cheering sounded from his head. His eyelids fluttered up and down in a terrible twitch as he desperately tried to keep himself from taking the shot. Finally, he yielded; a tiny click sounded as his eyes closed shut once.

Although his frown was the same as always, his eyes darted back and forth warily as he accepted her hand. "Thank you; I'll get to work," he dismissed himself quickly, holding both hands over his groin in a guilty way as he ran off through the crowd to be by himself.

There was little left for SplashLady to do now but sit back and enjoy the show. The three girls onstage made a screen, each lighting up with a vibrant activeness that was difficult to imagine from the lazy, lackadaisical expression that all three shared. Even now that it had reached its peak, the crowd wasn't especially large, but that didn't stop Strum from singing her heart out at... whatever it was she was singing. It was pretty impossible to tell without lyrics. Washburn pitching in on occasion didn't help things.

Still, the crowd was enjoying it, and Strum did look pretty good on the stage, if slightly unmatching for being the only one up there in less than full dress. The lack of a wash hadn't ostensibly hurt her much; past the pale skin and possible stink, there was something fascinating about the wild, continuous movements of her slender body. PhotoMan ran around through the crowd, snapping shots of Strum onstage as he did.

The concert wasn't terribly long, as could easily be expected by the lack of earlier planning, but the crowd left happy and Strum came off the stage grinning. "Perfectly wild, Sallie! That was the best number I've pulled off in a while, you know. Not too much for turnout, but the feel of it was like a shot right in the arm! I mean, in terms of waking me up. Not in terms of making me high," the rocker explained to SplashLady, throwing one arm over her in an overly familiar gesture. She'd become drenched in sweat, so if she didn't stink before, she did now.

"And I acquired several usable shots. I'd say the mission was a great success," PhotoMan informed his partner, stepping back into view from the darkness. With the stage lights off and the groupies all gone (apparently they weren't nearly as prone to stick around as the others had implied), the lot wasn't very well lit. "Thank you as well, Strum. I hadn't expected that you and your girls would be willing to put on a show at such short notice."

"Oh yeah? Sounds like you better raise your expectations, buddy! Me and my girls will do anything, anywhere, for anyone! And you can tell your friends I said that," the guitarist assured PhotoMan, giving SplashLady another squeeze to pull them closer together. "You've got somethin' a little randy going on in your shorts too there, don't you, boy? Ha ha! My stage show a little too exciting for you? Don't tell Skins, she'll want to take you back!"

Pausing a moment to think about it, PhotoMan brought one hand to his chin. "Yes. I apologize, I was getting every angle and it was all very arousing," he lied, covering his lower body again for modesty's sake. "Well, thank you again, Ms. Strum."

"Sure! Me and my girls gonna clean up a bit. Just tell us if you need anything else!" Strum finished, patting SplashLady's shoulder and then heading back towards the stage, her tiger-print bikini bottom swaying back and forth provocatively as she left.

"Good work as always, SplashLady. Do you have an idea of where we ought to go next? I'm somewhat eager to get a move on and change out of this outfit."

*SplashLady gets: Timpani + 800z*
Though there were still unanswered questions, such as why PhotoMan was covering his groin earlier, SplashLady found herself with a new chip, and another objective cleared. Woo. "You know, I have to admit. They were actually nicer about the whole thing than I thought they would." Though, they both did suffer casualties on the matter of self dignity. "Yeah, I'd really like to go on, too...let's see, who's left?"

Digging out the folder from the abyss, she looked though the list. Hmm..."Well, after all that, I want to be in my regular clothes, and I don't really want to do anything related to music for a bit. That rules out everyone else, so...Cuffs it is! Let's move! Chop chop! We've got normal outfits to put back on!"
"Certainly. The coordinates are those of Cuffs' own office at NP HQ; I'd like to confront her somewhere more secluded, but I'm not sure where we'll catch her if not there. Now, keep in mind, you should put back on your regular clothing before you arrive," PhotoMan reminded her, trying hard not to stare back down at her lower body. "I shall do the same and we will rendezvous shortly."

Being careful not to step back into the light, PhotoMan disappeared, leaving SplashLady to change back before pursuing their next target.

((Topic opening in Netpolice HQ))

((SplashLady gets:

10 PhotoMan FXP
2 Washburn FXP
4 Strum FXP
1 Skins FXP))
"Right. See you there!" SplashLady instantly exited the area via a beam of light, though the outfit she wore was lying on the floor afterward...