Searching for some guy

Dismissing her foe, she turned to her ally. Better be careful Splitman. I'd rather not have to pick you up off the floor and drag you to that damn box. Freya said, not noticing the coals burning her feet as she summoned another barrier around her body.

Sending another splinter from her body at one of the viruses, Freya dashed towards the virus that was over the grass terrain, scraping it across the grass it's self, sending a few blades into the air with her knife, Freya attempted to slash the virus and ignite the grass below it for a boost to her attack as her knife ran out of juce and flickered away into small flecks of data, giving Freya a free hand as she backed away from it, contacting her netop as soon as she was a safe distance away. Jack, can you hear me? Freya here. Send me the Aquaneedle and Recover30. Our ally could use some extra help. Nodding wordlessly and obeying his Navi, Jack slotted in the requested chips.

Summoning the Aquaneedle in her free hand, three aquatic daggers appeared in her free hand, between her fingers, bringing back her arm and taking aim at her foes mentally, she sent two of the three needle daggers at the Megalians, hoping they would hit. Accessing the Recover30 data, a pink aura surrounded the final dagger and locked onto Splitman's unique data signature, she turned to Splitman and nodded at him. Don't block this, it's not going to hurt...well...you might feel a small prick. she said to her ally before sending the healing data at Splitman, the dagger went wide of Splitman but the healing data hit it's mark. Freya quickly asked for another chip, the Hi-Cannon from their asenal, quickly equipping it and moving from her current spot, Freya took loose aim at the virus that was over the Coals that had formed from her stupidity, she let loose a loud blast of energy as the blast would hopefully hit it's mark.

Overview
-Splinter Dart at Megalian-FEXA (passive 10 wood damage)
-Wooden Exterior (passive 20 HP barrier)
-Target Boost on Action 1 (passive Take Aim 1)
1. FireKnife at Megalian (60 Fire and slashing, X2 damage due to grass)
2. Aquaneedle1 at Megalian-FEXA&B (20 Aqua to both)
3. Recover30 to Splitman (+30HP)
-Marksmanship to Hi-Cannon (+1 accuracy to shot type chips)
-Snipe added to Hi-Cannon (add seeking to attack)
4. Hi-Cannon to Megalian-FEXB (80+Knockback)
Splitman oogled the situation cautiously, but found himself to be quite short on supplies time and a substantial degree of focus. Indeed, it was most certainly his fault that they had gotten into this situation, but he would NOT let some pathetic little chump act like he was a hero. He hand curled into a ball of fire and let lose a condensed ball of flame, hurling itself at his target, whatever that was. The blast shot past the side of his ally's head and plunked itself into place at its final destination, sweeping across the air after impact like the smoke of a house on fire during hurricane winds.

The analogy at least worked well in his head. Quickly, split pivoted and grabbed his ally. "If you so much as CONSIDER healing me again, rather than attacking the enemy, I will CONSIDER leaving you to rot the next time you need support of your own" As if in response to the end of that statement, a pillar of light engulfed the two of them, grasping at their injuries and bringing about a full recovery "I am the healer here"

Split turned at the remaining enemies and curled his fist into a ball. He took a single stride forward and his the ground, causing an eruption of blue energy to cascade across his eyes. Hopefully that would take care of that.

Summary:
FireHit1(60 + Impact + Double Attack, Fire): Megalian-FEXB
Positive Energy Mastery(Blast 3 heal 30, damage self for 30): Use Infused energy to heal Split+Freya completely
Buster(50+Spread): Attack remaining enemies.
Dodge
(MC! WHERE IS YOU AT YOU BASTARD!?)
(Sorry for the wait...but really, did you not see it coming?)

Fortunately, Freya and SplitMan managed to defeat the remaining Megalian without further incident. Even the coal terrain seemed cool under their feet as the heat of battle ended. ...Or it would've, if it wasn't for the fact the entire area had fallen into the icy chill of Ice terrain just as they started. It was strange, though...why did it suddenly change like that?

Megalian-FEXA: DELETED (F)
Megalian-FEXB: DELETED (S)
Megalian-FEXC: DELETED (S)
Megalian-FEXD: DELETED (S)
NightmareA: DELETED (F)
NightmareB: DELETED (F)
NightmareC: DELETED (F)

Terrain: 100% Ice

Freya: 120 HP
SplitMan: 140 HP

=====BATTLE THREE, COMPLETE=====

Rewards:
-Freya: 800z
-SplitMan: 600z
Duly noted, Splitman. Freya said as she skidded over the ice that had somehow formed after the fight, downloading the zenny that had been dropped during the fight, at least her fair share of it. Lets get going Split. We should be near the box, lets hurry and finish this damn mission up...feels like we've been looking for the damn thing for months. Freya said as she began to run ahead of Splitman, hoping to find the black box and finish this mission one way or another.
"I suppose we should continue on.... "Splitman began "But what the hell would do something like this? Was there some sort of giant freeze-ray on the plane?"

Not that his question mattered. He found himself following his ally for the first time since the mission began, trailing behind her as she darted off towards what was presumably the destination of the box.
Finally, after much traveling, hardships, and getting smacked by floating heads, Freya and SplitMan reached their destination: a small, single passenger plane, that was about as wrecked as a plane could possibly be while maintaining a general plane shape. After all, how could anyone know it was a plane at a glance if it didn't at least resemble a plane?

But of more importance was the scene in front of that plane. What appeared to be a bluish NormalNavi with pupiled eyes and a helmet decorated with ice crystals appeared to be fending off the last of a group of viruses...

"Urk...I'm reaching my limit...Zero Storm!..."

With a wave of his left hand...a gigantic, mechanical hand, at that...a Spikey2 became caught in an icy tornado, freezing solid before it shattered into pieces. But as soon as it did, the Navi's arm dropped to the ground, as though it was completely out of energy.

"I've beaten 500 viruses, but I guess...it wasn't enough..." And since it was just about time, the icy personality looked over, spotting the two Navis. "You two...I am AbsoluteMan of North Netopia, and the NetNavi of one of the area's highest ranked officials...I don't know how much longer I can hold out...please, assist me! I'm afraid that I'm of little use in battle at this point...but I'll try to do what I can..."

A good look at his right arm reveals that a tube from it has become detached on one side, and has fallen to the ground. Why is that significant? Well, it's spewing icy energy all over the ground, and could very well be the cause of the ice terrain. Yep, that's definitely probably why.

ChumpuA: 150 HP
ChumpuB: 150 HP
HandyEXA: 100 HP
SpikeyEXA: 140 HP
SpikeyEXB: 140 HP
SpikeyEXC: 140 HP
HandyEXB: 100 HP
OldHeaterA: 130 HP
OldHeaterB: 130 HP

Freya: 120 HP
SplitMan: 140 HP

AbsoluteMan: 60 HP, unable to move

=====SPECIAL BATTLE 4, READY=====

=====.....GO!.....=====
Holy... Freya managed, looking at the viruses, scanning for their HP values, before turning to AbsoluteMan, his HP was low and he was completely tired out, unable to move, she formed a barrier around herself. Take it easy AbsoluteMan, you deserve it. Splitman. Freya said, turning to her partner. Better keep him alive you self proclamed healer. she said, turning to the viruses as a splinter shot out from her arm, speeding right at one of the OldHeaters. Or else you won't have a happy ending when this mission is over. She finished, opening a line to her netop.

Jack. Virus names and attacks now. Freya ordered her netop, looking at the viruses with hate. Alright alright...Lets see...Champu, 150 HP and attacks by warping to your spot and attacking with a punch, obviously fire element. HandyEX, 100 HP each, they use timebombs, I'm sure you remember them from your brief busting with Majinman. Jack began as Freya mumbled under her breath, continuing his analysis. SpikeyEX, 140 HP, fast and shoots fireballs. Finally, OldHeater, 130 HP, shoots flames directly ahead. Jack finished, lotting in a couple chips for Freya to use. Aquaneedle1, Thunder1, Guard1. Stay long range and make sure you don't go too fast on the ice. Jack warned Freya, making sure to keep an eye on Freya and the viruses.

Freya, half heartedly nodding, set to work on the viruses, summoning three daggers of water in her hand, each chipped and blunt to all hell. Taking aim at the viruses that she intended to eliminate, she tossed the three at the group of Spikey viruses, each seeming to have a mind of their own, following the viruses movments, though not as quickly as the viruses moved. Following up with her attack, Freya quickly looked over to one of the Spikeies that she had attacked with her Aquaneedles, she quickly formed a ball of electricity in her hand, sending it across the ground towards one of the spikey viruses, slowly moving around the ground and towards the virus, following it's movments, it wouldn't be long before it made a pass at the virus. Forming a shield in front of her, Freya stayed in place, waiting for an attack or for the shield to dissapate, before making a mad dash from behind her defenseand hoping that the ice would help her dodge the viruses.

-Splinter Dart at OldHeaterA (passive 10 wood damage)
-Wooden Exterior to self (passive 20 HP barrier)
-Target Boost on Action 1 (passive Take Aim 1)
-Snipe Added to Aquaneedle1 (Add Seeking to attack)
-Marksmanship (all shot type chips gain +1 accuracy)
-Ice Terrain (+1 dodge rank)
1: Aquaneedle1 at SpikeyEXA-C (20 to each, X2 damage due to Spikey Weaknesses, Freeze if hit due to ice)
2: Thunder1 at SpikeyEXA (40 Elec, Stun1, homing)
3: Guard1 (reflects up to 60 damage to the enemy that attacks it)
4: Dodge
Splitman viewed the situation with calm blue eyes, mirroring the ice that surrounded him from all sides. Clearly this thing was extremely powerful, clearly it was capable of killing him if it wanted to.

Ah well, time to roll the dice. He summoned all of the surrounding enegy from the location to his aid. Tiny blue whisps of energy gathered and cemented themselves to his skin, like a fire flowing backwards in time. "I will heal you if you agree to do no harm to me and to not interfere with my mission" He said, coldly. He took a moment to process the response before dealing with the problem appropriately.

Next he surveyed the enemy, clearly they were at a disadvantage now, but perhaps he could maintain some minor level of defense to help them out. He considered the situation a moment before realizing that he had one last trick, not that it would likely matter. He gathered the energy from within himself this time, then turned it, wrenching his programming somewhere to the left.

His body responded immediately, as though all the life was being sucked out of him. His flesh withered away, into a taught red skeleton of its former self. Meanwhile his armor fell away at all sides into wisps of cloth, dangling about his estranged form. Meanwhile his arm lurched horribly to the side, growing like some horrible tumor hidden beneath countless layers of tightly wrapped bandages. Split staggered his foot slightly the the side in order to remain upright during the rapid change in mass. Only his eyes remained untouched, still a cool blue reflection of their surroundings.

He reached into his arm and withdrew a single chain and blade, and began swinging it around himself. " Ready to support, next time I will destroy available targets. Meanwhile the blade swept menacingly through the air, searching for someone to wander near and strike.

SUMMARY:
0:Advanced Mobility: Get to Absoluteman
1:Positive Energy Infusion: 230 Healing, usable later
2:Recovery80: AbsoluteMan Heal 80+Necessary if he agrees
3:VoidCross1: Subtype->Normal/Shadow gain Blade Shield
0:Phasing Infusion(subtype active)->Blade Shield
4:BladeShield(1-hit shield. 50 damage+Knockback to attacker if hit. 2TCD): Self
SplitMan quickly rushed over to (potentially) assist AbsoluteMan, but his remark seemed to confuse the ice Navi a bit. "Your...mission? If your mission is to delete these viruses...then our mission is one and the same..." Since the response was more or less an agreement, the Navi let loose a full blast of healing at the possible ally, who proceeded to use up every last bit of his Positive Energy. Yet, despite this, he seemed just as weak as before. "I appreciate this...but it seems my body is so worn down from all of these battles...that no recovery energy will be able to truly heal me..." Though considering the Aqua-based Navi's HP reading had skyrocketed, he'd probably be able to take whatever the viruses threw at him for a while longer.

Freya, on the other hand, took a more offensive approach to the battle, starting by throwing a wood splinter at a virus. Despite the OldHeater's attempt to avoid it, it just wasn't quite fast enough, and got splintered. She then proceeded to continue her virus needling with water needles, poking two of them with double damage...and nearly a third, but it slid across the ice and avoided it. Strangely, this caused their mouths to become encased in ice, making them unable to even try to counterattack. The ensuing Thunder hit its mark easily, in no small part because the dog virus it attacked was too busy trying to get rid of the ice on its snout.

After SplitMan assumed the abilities of another Navi, both of the fighters put up some protection against the virus assault. A Chumpu warped over to SplitMan to try and clear a path to the Navi behind him, but the Blade Shield simply sliced the fist before it could connect, and even managed to knock it away far enough to make the second punch miss. A HandyEX tried to sneak behind AbsoluteMan and place a bomb next to him. The sneaking failed miserably, but bomb was planted easily enough; a green 3 could be read on its side. The only SpikeyEX capable of doing so fired a HeatShot at the puppet Navi, but the Barrier held firm long enough to block it. An OldHeater, however, decideded to seek easier prey, sliding over the weak icy Navi and bathing it in fire. Ouch.

Due to all the fire, various portions of the ground had become something else entirely. However, the busted pipe on AbsoluteMan's arm suddenly caused the entire area to glow, because once more turning the entire area to ice. Strangely, whoever or whatever wasn't already on ice at that moment found themselves with their feet stuck to the new ice...

ChumpuA: 150 HP
ChumpuB: 100 HP
TimeBomb: 100 HP
SpikeyEXA: 60 HP (Stun, Hold)
SpikeyEXB: 140 HP
SpikeyEXC: 100 HP (Hold)
HandyEXB: 100 HP
OldHeaterA: 120 HP

Freya: 120 HP (Guard1)
SplitMan: 140 HP (Hold)

AbsoluteMan: 310 HP, unable to move (Hold)

NOTE: All Holds last for 1 turn.
So far so good... Freya mumbled to herself as she skid on the ice, her body attempting to right it's self but failing to do so. Ugh...hate ice panels...Jack, send me a Rageclaw, the DashAttack and Double Beam chips. Freya called out to her netop, receiving the requested chips without any lip from him.

Freya, needing some way to avoid slipping and sliding on the ice, materialized the Rageclaw onto her feet, metal prongs forming under her feet as she continued to move about the area, the sharpened metal began to leave a small trail from where Freya had started to skate from, allowing the puppet to move freely around on the ice, hopefully, it would also keep her from slipping on the ice. Skating around the area, looking over to the Spikey that she had managed to stun earlier, Freya launched a small splinter at another of the Spikeys, knowing that it couldn't avoid her attack easily without gnawing off it's own legs.

Quickly following up her previous attack, Freya activated her DashAttack, taking aim at the viruses she intended to eliminate, imbuing it the ability to seek out her foes, before rocketing off at the trio of Spikey viruses, and hopefully, the HandyEX viruses as well. Stopping the attack, Freya moved her feet to the side, sliding on the ice as she managed to stop as she sent a spray of ice several feet, before summoning a large cube and defending herself with the unused Guard1 she had equipped on her arm, a large shield once again covered her front as the cube began to flash between blue and red, hopefully, it would land on red, seeing as how everyone didn't need any extra healing for the time being.

-Splinter Dart at SpikeyEXC (passive 10 wood damage)
-Target Boost on Action 2 (passive Take Aim 1)
-Snipe Added to DashAttack (Add Seeking to attack)
-Rageclaw2 ice skates (maybe negate sliding on ice)
1: Rageclaw2 (equip to feet and use as ice skates)
2: Dash Attack to SpikeyEXA-C and HandyEXA and B (90, impact, line attack, seeking, +1 accuracy)
3: Guard1 (reflects one attack to attacker for up to 60 damage)
4: DBLBeam (30 heal to allies or 40 damage to all enemies)
Splitman mumbled to himself as though asleep for a moment and took in the situation ' 9.5 hostile targets, 1 current attack, one current weapon, target lock acquisition.... difficult.' "Any ideas Chad?" he asked his Operator, for once.

"Situation seems to recommend wide-area damage chips, I am sending you the Spreaders" Chad responded, only partially focusing on the situation "Their damage output is awful, but you'll hit the theoretical targeting max with it. I'll also provide you with a high-damage finisher for next turn.... and defense"

Splitman hated the Spreader chips, they were like throwing a handful of rocks at a target and seeing if any of them hit the bullseye. None the less he begrudgingly mouned the heaavy weapon to his left arm. Reflexively, his form twisted until his entire left arm was some sort of giant cannon. Split took up position at the edge of the battlefield where he could get a clear shot and prepped the weapon. The deadly machine let out a high pitched whirr for a moment before letting put two thunks.

The shots, of course, unleased a volley of marble-sized spheres of flame, scattering themselves around the battlefield and covering the landscape in tiny spheres of golden light.

He glanced at AbsoluteMan before grimacing "It appears that I will not be protecting you directly, but you'll be fine" Meanwhile he gathered his supplies and prepared to attack next turn. He could feel his attack data being slowly rewritten as the aquatrain chip began to take effect. A single shield formed at his side, not that it would likely last longer than a moment.

Ah well what was the worst that could happen.

Summary:
0: Advanced Mobility: Get full view of enemies
1: Spreader(30, Spread 8): Attack All enemies
2: Spreader(30, Spread 8): Attack All enemies
3: Guard2(Shield, Reflect one attack up to 120 damage)
4: AquaTrain1(+20 damage to buster next turn, attacks become aqua)
'2'. Before anyone could even blink, the TimeBomb ticked down by one number.

Unfortunately for SplitMan, he couldn't even turn around; that's how stuck he was to the ice below. Luckily, he wasn't turned so far that he couldn't fire his Spreaders. Unfortunately, he was so focused on trying to hit every virus with it, that he forgot that it still needed to hit something to trigger its massive destruction. As such, they both managed to slip through the air cracks between the viruses. He then put up a red and blue shield, and started the process of powering up his buster with a TrainArrow.

Freya took a completely different approach, first by attaching RageClaws to her feet. Unfortunately, they proved to be more suited for ice climbing than ice skating, but they did seem to help with traction a bit. With that settled, she promptly started flinging parts of herself at the enemies; the small piece hit the Spikey right in the nose, while the puppet herself hit the two immobilized Spikey and a Handy. She then put up the Guard she already had out, and sent out a DBLCube, which, after some debate, chose to land on...blue, causing healing energy to heal the three Navis. Too bad only one actually needed any healing.

After some blinking at the relative non-avoiding they needed to do, the viruses got to work. Both Chumpu warped over to different Navis and did their thing; the first delivered a pair of punches to Freya, the first of which managed to shatter her barrier and trigger Guard's counterattack, and second which managed to do some effective damage on her. The other teleported in front of AbsoluteMan, who had a different way of trying to avoid the blast.

"My final battlechip...Blizzard!"

Both boxer and nearby bomb were bathed in icy wind, causing both to cease to exist. But the ice Navi slumped afterwards; he was still conscious, but his body gave out after the use of an attack. It'd probably be another couple of turns before he could do anything worthwhile.

Not wanting to be outdone, the Spikey shot out a fireball towards the exhausted Navi. Luckily, SplitMan's shield did a fine job of reflecting it back to its sender. The shock wave even managed to nick a nearby Handy, causing it to disintegrate into junk data.

With the combatants done for a moment, AbsoluteMan's broken pipe refroze the area, causing the other two Navis to have severe cases of cold feet; severe, debilitating cold feet...

ChumpuA: 120 HP
ChumpuB: DELETED (A)
TimeBomb: DELETED (A)
SpikeyEXA: DELETED (F)
SpikeyEXB: 80 HP
SpikeyEXC: DELETED (F)
HandyEXB: DELETED (S)
OldHeaterA: 120 HP

Freya: 40 HP (RageClaw2 on feet: Only -1 accuracy rank from Ice terrain) (Hold)
SplitMan: 140 HP (Buster: +30, Aqua element for this upcoming turn) (Hold)

AbsoluteMan: 340 HP, unable to move

After being chared from a flaming punch upside her person, even though she should have had a barrier protecting her, she thought that things couldn't get worse...they did as she looked down at her feet and saw them encased in ice, she was unable to pull them from the ice that had formed over them. Sighing, she summoned a new barrier around her body, she knew that she had to attack from a distance this time around, so throwing a splinter at one of her foes, the OldHeater in particular, she opened a com line to her netop. Lovely, just fucking lovely. I'm stuck to the damn ground and I can't get out like this. Send me long range weapons, preferably guns, and our recover30, I need some healing right now. Freya called out to her netop, he shrugged at her perdicament. Well...thats what you get when you stand still like a sitting duck Freya, in the company of fire viruses none the less. JKack said as he sighed and sent her the Hi-cannon and shotgun chips, as well as the Recover30 that they had, and the other Guard1 they had.

Splitman! Freya called out to her ally, still attempting to struggle out of her imprisonment in the ice. Stick to being offencive for now, the viruses don't have the numbers nor the power to delete AbsoluteMan, just concentrate on eleminating the weaker viruses and staying alive. she said, turning her head to the viruses as the recover30 did it's work and healed some of her HP that she lost last turn.

Equipping the Hi-Cannon to her left arm, and taking aim at the Spikey that was at about 80 HP, she mentally targeted it, her subtype giving her better aim with it, as she let loose a large blast of energy that seemed to seek out it's intended target, even to the very ends of the earth if need be. Loading up the second attack chip, Freya held out her palm towards the OldHeater viruses, her subtype helping her aim carefully upon her intended target as well as her own processes allowing her to increase the aim upon her targeted foe, a small cursor in her mind planting it's self over the virus, as she unloaded a small burst of energy upon the virus, she hoped that not only it would hit, but it would also splash upon the other OldHeater. Following that, Freya waited a moment or two, waiting for a virus to try and attack her, before summoning a small yellow shield in the attacking direction of the virus.

-Splinter Dart at OldHeaterA (passive 10 wood damage)
-Target Boost on Action 3 (passive Take Aim 1)
-Snipe Added to Hi-Cannon (Add Seeking to attack)
-Rageclaw2 ice skates (only -1 acc on ice)
1:Recover30 to self (heal 30 HP)
2:Hi-Cannon to SpikeyEXB (80+Knockback+1 accuracy rank+Seeking)
3:Shotgun to OldHeaterA, splash at OldHeaterB (50+splash1+2 accuracy rank)
4:Guard1, protecting direction dependant on virus attack direction (reflect one attack for up to 60 damage)
Splitman looked at the pathetic slump of meaningless slag beside him, a pathetic fool who knew no bounds and commanded absurd amounts of power for no good reason except that he had the luxary of status, an advantage provided to him for no good reason. Then Splitman tripped.

The ice THE INFERNAL ICE across this hellish landscape assailed him from all sides demanding reasonable movement, caution and of course that he carried with him a complete sense of incompetence and failure. He GLARED at his ally, dancing through the wretched substance with an ease that made him want to spot. The pathetic fool made his eyes and mouth burn with bile like some sort of wretched thing was eating away at him within. "CLAWS NOW" He shouted as he readied himself, target locks dancing about the remaining enemies. He WOULD prove himself, everything here WOULD die, and his incompetent teammate would RUE his insufferable dealings, his foolish misattempts at target-selection, his insane tomfoolery - "CLAWS NOW" He shouted again, voice grinding against the wind as shadows whisped at his sides spewing foul vapors across the landscape.
"But I-"
"Give me the goddamn CLAWS NOW" He screamed at his operator, rage tightening his throat. His eyes looked upon the situation - target locks confirmed - the light inside them had died leaving pathetic yellow husks screaming a song of disease and death. At least the claws had come, the useless moron had done something of some modicum of use besides spewing off his inane trades.

Split's feet transformed into vicious claws, grasping at the fresh ice for some momentary stability on this wretched terrain. He screamed aloud, clutching at his left arm tearing it from his side, causing a foul pus to drip from the wounded socket. He screamed and the enemies, the moment, and the wretched fool who would sap glory from the moment for no reason. He had target locks though, and that meant he had enemies, enemies he could destroy. Perhaps there was some brief solace in their death. Hopefully he would never know.

He swung the diseased limb in wide archs, spraying jets of suspiciously clean liquid from the fetid instrument. The lances shot out like bullets, in rapid succession, a blur of destructive energies in arbitrary patterns, smashing into foes and terrain alike as he rained down death from on high. Only the target locks guided his intent, the beads of red that scattered across his sight like the faces of a thousand laughing fools.

Summary:
1+2: RageClaw - Plant feet into ground
3: Target Lock (8 instances of take-aim, usable by allies) All enemies once, random selection of remaining second time.
4: Red Out: (9x80 Aqua Attacks Accuracy A. Self Slow, Buster Crash)
ChumpuA:2x80
HandyEXA:2x90
SpikeyEXB:2x80
OldHeaterA: 1x80
OldHeaterB: 1x80
Any remaining:1x80
As SplitMan set about planting his feet in ice his feet were already planted in, Freya got to work with healing and barriering and splintering that sailed well over the head of the intended target. Then, as she managed to hit both primary targets with her guns, the formerly recovery-based Navi began locking onto the remaining viruses. Seriously locking on. This wasn't going to be pretty.

The puppet put up a shield, as the viruses suddenly began to get nervous and scatter...

Which proved to be well-founded on the part of the enemies, as SplitMan pulled off an insane rate of fire with his buster, shooting arrow after arrow after arrow...the virus ranks were no more, as fleeing virus after fleeing virus were granted death by spear...

...Aside from a lone OldHeater, which somehow, against all odds, managed to avoid the onslaught. It seemed to be as surprised as anyone that it still existed, as it seemed to be content to look around, wondering the fact. Also, it was shaking, and it was fairly clear that it wasn't in the mood to battle anymore...

Was it...scared?

ChumpuA: DELETED (S)
HandyEXA: DELETED (S)
SpikeyEXB: DELETED (F)
OldHeaterA: DELETED (S)

Freya: 70 HP (Barrier20, Guard1) (RageClaw2 on feet: Only -1 accuracy rank from Ice terrain)
SplitMan: 140 HP (RageClaw1 on feet: Hold status until 2 actions are taken to remove feet from Ice) (Slow) (Buster Crash)

Managing to get her feet out of the ice that they had been incased in earlier, Freya looked at the lone virus that had somehow managed to survive the onslaught of attacks by her partner...she only sneered at his stupidity of putting his feet even deeper into the ice that he had already been held in. Splitman. Calm yourself. Freya said quickly at her ally as she turned her head towards the virus. This fight is over Splitman. She continued, seeing the virus shaking, most likely in fear. Let me handle this, stay there unless the virus becomes hostile again. She finished as she began to move towards the final virus, her ice skates scratching the surface of the ice even more. She slowed her speed, as to not startle the virus into attacking and not to spray it with ice, as she stopped a good couple feet away from it.

All alone...I know that feeling virus. You wish to leave and live another day. Again, I know that feeling. Freya said, as she held her hand out to it beyond the protection of the barrier as a gesture of peace, before continuing. Leave little virus. I will restrain my partner if need be, just get out of here. I won't try to stop you. She finished, as she continued to hold her hand out towards it, staring it in the eyes.

1: Tactical movement towards the virus
2: Attempt a speach check and try to get virus to leave
TURN SPLICE IS HERE
As soon as the word 'leave' left the puppets...let's call them lips...the OldHeater did an about face and fled like the fleeer it was. Admittedly, it wasn't exactly a speedy get away, but it'd be the rare specimen of a virus that actually survived a Navi assault.

ChumpuA: DELETED (S)
HandyEXA: DELETED (S)
SpikeyEXB: DELETED (F)
OldHeaterA: DELETED (S)
OldHeaterB: AM-SCRAYED (F)

Freya: 70 HP (Barrier20, Guard1) (RageClaw2 on feet: Only -1 accuracy rank from Ice terrain)
SplitMan: 140 HP (RageClaw1 on feet: Hold status until 2 actions are taken to remove feet from Ice) (Slow) (Buster Crash)

-----BATTLE FOUR OVER-----

Rewards:

Freya: 1200z
SplitMan: 1440z

AbsoluteMan: FireHit2 Battlechip

=======================================

With the viruses finally gone (for the moment), AbsoluteMan, attempted to stand, and turn towards the pair that had helped save him...unfortunately, before he could even thank them, his emergency systems kicked in and forced him back to the PET from whence he came. Makes one wonder why that didn't happen earlier...

But, with all the distractions gone, the plane should be safe for acquiring black boxes...
Collecting her part of the rewards, as well as tossing Splitman his, Freya began to rummage through the remains of the crashed plane, pulling out a large box, it's color was easily seen as black. Quickly walking back over to Splitman, and roughly grabbing him by the back of the neck, she pulled out Splitman from the ice that he had dug himself into. Jack, mind opening a portal to the Net Square? My hands are kind of full. The puppet said, her netop nodding as he did what he was told, opening a portal to Net Square in front of the navi and her partner. Pompus medics before puppet magicians. she said, tossing Splitman through the portal, following seconds later as she scanned the area around them, making sure that there were no viruses around.