Mission: Enraged Flames

A place covered with lava except a rock-covered path suspended above it. At the front of the bridge of rocks is a a small invisible beacon placed on a rock. In the distance is a ruined castle which seems to have been built only recently with various rocks from the area by something. Streams of flames are shot upwards from the lava below now and then, increasing the danger that's within the Hades Net. The sky is darkened, more so than usual in the Hades Net, except for a place above the castle. A small blue flame is seen in front of the castle, probably at the entrance.

"So this is the meeting point," the voice of a Navi sounds from close by the beacon, "I hope my companion comes soon." The female Navi has a black bodysuit with various neon blue bubble images on top of it that seem to float upwards on the bodysuit, new ones sprouting from the bottom of the bodysuit. On her back she has two large water tanks attached to each other, with each having a tube attached to an elbow closest by. Her lower arms look like that of big light blue arm cannons directly stuck to her upper arms, except that a black-clad hand sticks out of each. Sticking to the side from each arm cannon is a large dark blue fin. Her head is covered by goggles and a helmet with a fin sticking out of the top. Her feet have regular-shaped boots in a light blue color with a dark blue stripe on the side. On her chest is her emblem, a picture of a curled up white whale on a blue background. "I don't feel like waiting..." she whines and sits down quickly, almost dropping herself on the ground.

"Missy..." sounded a voice, smug with confidence, "This is our territory." Before the female Navi could look up, she sat shot at by several Navis. Not even capable of seeing the number or their faces, she dropped on the ground, but still alive.

"It'd be nice if that companion could come now," she muttered, clasping a hand over some of the wounds, "He'd better have something to heal with." Projecting a window from her emblem, she started to speak. "NetMafia. This is Arcwhale. Where's my companion? I need him now," she said.
"Halt there crazies!"

DNR pops in right next to the whale girl, his arms crossed as he surveys the area. Gasping towards the injured female, the navi spoke "Okay, shots all over the body, mhm... very weakened... Ah. I think I know just the technique to help boost yourself up..."

"Mhmhmhmhmm...." DNR coughed as he scratched his chin. "You'll hopefully be alright with this.... Signiture Attack Number 2b: Defribilatorrrr... Gauntlets!" The electricity coarsing through his right arm, he reeled it towards himself and then punched towards the female navi's backside, the energy probably rejuvenating her protection mechanisms.

"Okaaay... are you alright miss?"

Actions
1. Defribilator Gaunlets (Heals 60)
The ones who had shot Arcwhale were only for a few split seconds in DNR's view before they disappeared close by the blue flame of the castle, a cloud of dark smoke travelling from the lava over the stone bridge.

"Are you the one...?" Arcwhale groaned quietly as she looked upwards at the doctor Navi. Looking over him slowly, she raised an eyebrow that popped up from the goggles she wore and looked at his hands as he started to do something. "Hrm...?" she muttered after he spoke about knowing what to do and slowly stood up, "I guess you're my ally in this run. I'm Arcw-"

Her voice stopped immediately as she noticed the electricity in DNR's right arm and headed towards her. She immediately turned around as a reflex and felt the hit straight into the connector of her water tanks. Damn it, she thought but blinked her eyes and realized nothing was wrong. "HP Status," she said and a projected window appeared from her emblem with some numbers on it, "Oh... Oooh..."

"I guess you're a good guy after all..." she said and looked at her own body, noticing most of her wounds had dissipated as she inspected herself, "I didn't get any info on you, so I was a bit surprised." Dusting her bodysuit off, she held a hand out at DNR and continued to speak, "I'm Arcwhale. Your ally for this mission. Before you ask, I'm not with the NetMafia. Just a sellsword. What about you?"

DNR.EXE - 240 HP
Arcwhale.EXE - 61 HP
DNR nodded as he extended his hand to handshake "Me? Well you could say I'm a number of things... A lover of science, a Medical Navi, Twisted like a whirlwind, you can pick your favorite really... Are you feeling rather better ma'am? You still look rather hurt, I believe I can give you a protective electric Barrier as well if the need arises. I really don't want you to get deleted or anything.... Hmmm...." DNR said looking towards the castle, the blue flame lighting rather brightly. "So we'll have to waddle our way towards the castle huh?" DNR says with a jovial smirk.
Listening to DNR, squinting her eyes at the remarks about how to call him, she nodded at the question of going to the castle. "Our target's in there, yes," she said and looked over towards the castle that was on the other side of the bridge, "The only problem is that a group of Navis went that way. I expect them to be NetPolice, but I didn't see anything. They got me too fast... And there's the chance of viruses rising from the lava below the bridge." Arcwhale still held a hand on her right side to prevent data from falling and nodded at the doctor. "Yeah, I'll be fine," she said with a faint smile, "My Operator forgot her chips elsewhere so she's picking them up quickly. Egh... Can you lead the way? I'll be right behind you."

Before the two were now the bridge of rocks suspended above hot boiling lava and the castle in the distance. After some smoke has passed, it becomes more clear to look further. The castle is built on a single spire within a chasm surrounded by rocks and lava with no solid ground around it, except for the bridge headed towards it.

"By the way... You still didn't give me your name," she said jokingly.

DNR.EXE - 240 HP
Arcwhale.EXE - 61 HP
"Huh.... fascinating..." DNR said as he listened to her response, looking at her holding her data thogether.

Quote ()

"By the way... You still didn't give me your name," she said jokingly.

"Oh bugger, I wanted to sound like an enigmatic badass like in those cartoons but I guess I can tell you... the name's DNR, it stands for DoNotResusitate. Hm... from what you've told me about your operating, she sounds like a regular female version of my dear friend here... " DNR said, walking in front of her towards the bridge.
"DNR, huh... I can live with that," Arcwhale said, laughing softly as she walked after him. She walked somewhat slower than the doctor due to her injuries but she just shrugged them off and laughed softly a few times. "This bridge seems much longer when you start walking on it..." she muttered, trying to create a conversation and looked forwards to the castle which was still in the distance. Trying to break the silence, she continued to speak again, "...You're from the NetMafia, right? Why did you join them?"

DNR.EXE - 240 HP
Arcwhale.EXE - 61 HP
DNR yet again smirked towards the navi such as Arcwhale "Ahhh... well I joined rather recently when a rather "good" friend kinda steered me in the right direction... okay okay just kidding a bit, I'm really here to find knowledge... any kind really... I'm a connoisseur of that. You would think a man whose versed in medicine such as me be a netpolice man right?" He then asked walking on the bridge "So tell me more about you and your netoperator, why are you a sellsword?"
"Looking for knowledge in a place like that?" Arcwhale commented, "I doubt you'll get a lot of knowledge over there." But before she could reply on the other questions, she heard something. "DNR, stop moving," she said and looked over at the Navi.

Bubbling beneath them, the lava started to shift and create figures that were slowly floating upwards. From the sides of the chasm they were in were small eyes visible, sparkling as they stared at the Navis that were on their way. A hand grabbed the side of the bridge, followed by more hands and viruses that were dragged upwards. In front of them was a small squad of Champu EX viruses that had been waiting for some action, punching the air around them frantically.

"This is bad..." Arcwhale muttered and looked backwards to see if the way was still open in case they had to run, but this was not the case. The sparkling eyes that had been chasing them had jumped to the bridge from afar and approached the duo slowly. The straw-hatted viruses held their sword in front of them with expertise, keeping an eye in front of them.

"We'll have to fight, DNR. Let's see how we'll go against this," she said and thrusted her arm cannons out to step into an offensive mode.

Front:
ChampuEXA - 120 HP
ChampuEXB - 120 HP
ChampuEXC - 120 HP
ChampuEXD - 120 HP
ChampuEXE - 120 HP

Behind:
ZemonA - 100 HP
ZemonB - 100 HP
ZemonC - 100 HP
ZemonD - 100 HP

DNR.EXE - 240 HP
Arcwhale.EXE - 61 HP

Panels: 80% Normal; 20% Missing.
"Ohhh I wouldn't say that about that, some of the best info could be in the most unexpected areas..." DNR spoke, raising an eyebrow as the Champu navis started coming up. "Ahh... viruses... kinda expected... ahh well; let's start this battle with a cool breeze, hehehehhh Polonius would you care to send the Misty chip, and the Firebomb2... "

"Right right..." Polonius nodded, still in his pink Goodbye Kitty mask as he slotted in the chips. "This mask can be rather hard to wear in..."

A couple of choice seconds later, the first chip came right into DNR's hand; forming into the misty, water-dripping hand that is associated with the chip. "Ahh, it's good to use this... rather a while... and noww....." the madman flashed a rather vile smile, rearing his arm back and then shots towards the rightmost Champu, the hand, clenching and unwinding as it goes through the area.

"Ahahahahaahhhhh.... Well, I sure hope you're having fun with those other viruses miss Arcwhale... I sure am with these Champus..." he laughed with a sneer as he looked at the other three viruses... "I hope you don't mind the horrible horrible pun but..." as he flipped out a glowing firey bomb from his back. "Sometimes, you just have to play fire with fire!" he says, lobbing it towards the second Champu as he said "fiiiiiiiiiiiiveeeee..."

"It's uhh... four DNR" Polonius interjected, raising his index finger as he did so.

"Right... whatever... and for now..." DNR whistled as he twirled around what looked like a reflex hammer. Stopping, he smiled as he ran as rapidly as his RAM would allow as he says "JUSDIEDIEDIEEEEEE... or something, rather sounds like a moronic drooling monster..."

A tad bit after that, DNR then just danced around like a ninny, swaying his hips around "Ohh don't judge me for my methods dear Arcwhale, it is a rather fun way to dodge attacks..." he said, continuing his dodgy dance.

Actions
1. MistConv- 100 X 2, Aqua towards ChampuEXA
2. Firebomb2 - 100, fire towards ChampuEXB
3. Defribilator Gauntlets - 110 + Stun towards ChampuEXC
4. Dodge
"...Let's start this battle with a cool breeze, hehehehehehe Polonius..."

"You're right," Arcwhale said and motions were becoming visible in the water tanks on her back, pumping water to the arm cannons. Her hands disappeared into the arm cannons as a spiked object came out of each in return. "I hope you like water," she said with a slight grin and a small window became visible on each arm cannon to reveal the water level in each. At first, it was calm but then the numbers started to go insane and Arcwhale started to pump water into the panel below her. "THERE SHE BLOWS!" she shouted and ejected the spikes from the panel, making water burst into the sky as a fountain and, more precisely, a whale's blow hole. Rejuvenating the one within the stream of water, the rest came down on the ground in the shape of water panels as some of it fell into the lava below them.

Just as the water was pouring down, DNR had launched his first attack at one of the ChampuEX viruses. Finally realizing their opponents had some power within them, they became even more excited and started to jab randomly into all directions but without executing their actual attacks. But it didn't last long as they saw one of their companions fade and turn into data particles next to them. They just stared at DNR, not making any motions. "Well, I sure hope you're having fun with those other viruses, miss Arcwhale... I sure am with these Champus..." sounded over the field and a flaming bomb was headed for them. A swift dodge was all it took to dodge it and their eyes were even more fixated on DNR, lifting their flaming gloves up to their chests and ready to strike.

On the other side, the Zemon viruses had already executed attacks at Arcwhale without being remotely phased by the water panels. "Define 'fun', DNR..." she muttered as she dodged the dual sword strikes of a Zemon. Pumping water into the right cannon, holding it slightly behind her so the water had less of a way to travel through the tube. Once again, the numbers started to go crazy on the cannon's window and bleeped once it was filled. "Say your prayers," she said and held her cannon out towards one of the viruses that had attacked before. A concentrated rocket-formed blast of water came out of the cannon, shot straight for the Zemon who was incapable of dodging soon enough.

But this allowed one of the Zemons to warp behind her swiftly and strike her twice in the back, trying to get rid of her water tanks.

"JUSDIEDIEDIEEEEEE..."

"Egh..." Arcwhale groaned and looked backwards for a split second, "What the..." All that she saw was DNR smashing a hammer repeatedly on one of the viruses, causing it to vanish into a bunch of data particles. But this didn't go unanswered. Taking this chance, two of Champus flung a fist at each cheek of DNR's face. Striking him with ease they attempted to hit him again as the third decided to join in too, but their attempts were foiled by DNR's bizarre motions.

"Look!" she shouted and grabbed DNR's hand, swinging him towards herself and making him face the Zemon viruses, "Let me take the fire guys!" Due to this action, DNR found himself now standing on top of the sea panel. But to his surprise, he didn't sink into it and was capable of standing on top of it.

Front:
ChampuEXA - 0 HP
ChampuEXB - 120 HP
ChampuEXC - 0 HP
ChampuEXD - 120 HP
ChampuEXE - 120 HP

Behind:
ZemonA - 0 HP
ZemonB - 100 HP [SeaP]
ZemonC - 100 HP [SeaP]
ZemonD - 100 HP [SeaP]

DNR.EXE - 180 HP [SeaP]
Arcwhale.EXE - 91 HP [SeaP]

Panels: 30% Sea; 50% Normal; 20% Missing.
"G- woah! Ahahhh... well I was going to do that do you eventually but... Oh whatever... let's see..." DNR said as he walked on top of the sea panel like a messianic figure. "Let's play a fun... game..." he said with a dastardly smirk as he looked at the water logged Zemon viruses. "Polonius, I'll need some depth charges... supply por favor and such..." DNR commanded as he waltzed around the area, scratching his chin as he looked.

"Alright DNR... Depth charges... that would mean he was gonna drop those down towards the Zemons... the shock could vaporize them.... Not bad... " He said and thought as he picked up the Magbolt and Thunder1 chips. "I'll send you the Defribilator program in a bit alright, DNR?" Polonius asked as he scratched his head, waiting to see what would happen.

"Ahhh... good...." The navi smiled as he felt the data reach him, his right arm morphing into a magnetic bolt, electricity coursing and sparking through it and most of his hand. He calmly walked towards the first of the remaining Zemons; looking down at it, he takes off The sharp hand with minimal force, then playfully drops it, shocking as it reaches the water, landing in a probable area near the virus. A few choice seconds and it explodes, creating a bit of a cover beneath DNR's feet as he walks towards the next virus.

"B 12... one of my favorite vitamins..." DNR said as he felt the next chip data reach him, this time his right arm morphing into a magnetic cannon, electricity coursing again and sparking through it and most of his hand. He calmly walked towards the next of the remaining Zemons; looking down at it, he takes off the hand with minimal force, pressing a button on it. He then playfully drops it like before, shocking as it reaches the water, landing in a probable area near the virus. A few choice seconds and it explodes, creating a bit of a cover beneath DNR's feet as he walks towards the next virus.

"And let's see if I can sink this battleship..." DNR exclaimed with a smile as he felt the Defribilator Gauntlet program reach him, this time his left arm morphing into a steel plated, electricity-coursing arm. He then calmly walked towards the last of the remaining Zemons; looking down at it, he takes off the hand with minimal force, pressing a button on it. He then playfully drops it like before, shocking as it reaches the water, landing in a probable area near the virus. A few choice seconds and it explodes, creating a bit of a cover beneath DNR's feet as he walks towards the next virus.

"That was a rather eloquent game... How are you holding up Arcwhale?" He asked as he ran around the area rather normally, making distance between him and the explosions. He hoped that the distance as well as the sea will make it difficult for the Zemons, if they still existed, to catch up to him.

Actions
1. Magbolt2 ((110+15) X 2+ stun) to ZemonB
2. Thunder1 ((40 + 15 X 2) + Homing) to Zemon C
3. Defribilator Gauntlet ((80+ 15)X2) to Zemon D
4. Dodge
With playful grace, more or less, DNR had started to execute his attacks. One by one, he dropped his weapons like a submarine above the ground. The small eyes of the Zemon were turned into slits to show their annoyance at this way of attacking and snickered quietly to themselves.

The first attack of DNR's, a dropped MagBomb, hit the Aquatic panel but nothing else. The Zemon had instantly warped away and slashed twice at DNR, only striking with the sword that had a longer reach.

The second attack of DNR's, a dropped Thunder, hit the Aquatic panel as the previous with the Zemon warping away again. It laughed, unsheathing his sword to strike. But stopped as he noticed the Thunder had gotten into motion after it struck the ground. Having landed on a Aquatic panel again, the electricity flashed through its body. After the electricity stopped, only a charred virus remained only to crumble into small data particles.

The third attack of DNR's, one of his Signature moves, was met with laughter of the Zemon. Again it was a slow attack and the Zemon tried to warp, but without success. He could see the gauntlets dropping in slow-motion as he tried to turn around and flee as fast as he could. But it was too late and the electricity sparked up from the panel and right into the virus' body. Once again, a comical repeat of before, a charred virus remained that slowly crumbled.

On the other side, the Operator of Arcwhale had returned with her chips. "Sorry," a voice sounded from Arcwhale's side, "I had to get my medicines. And chips."

"Well, I survived... Kind of..." Arcwhale said as she pointed at her HP Data with her thumb, "Anyway, let's get to fighting. I need to get these down and out."

"I'll send you a chip," Vanessa, the Operator of Arcwhale, said and slotted in the chip.

The fins on each of Arcwhale's arm cannons shone with a feint blue light and seemed to become sharper, ready to strike with. Followed by this effect, Arcwhale started to emit a high frequency sound from her throat, not opening her mouth, to detect the future movements of her enemies. With a great dash, she ran towards the enemies and started swinging her arms around to slash enemies. Because of her flurries, two of the Champus had been deleted but it was different for the third one. Just as Arcwhale swung her arm to connect the fin to the Champu, the virus swung his fist at the fin. The fin shattered, only to be replaced by a new one almost instantly, while the Champu shook the fist he had used wildly due to the impact. Luckily for him the two blows nulled each other, so he could spend his time for a little bit longer.

Front:
ChampuEXA - 0 HP
ChampuEXB - 0 HP
ChampuEXC - 0 HP
ChampuEXD - 0 HP
ChampuEXE - 120 HP

Behind:
ZemonA - 0 HP
ZemonB - 100 HP [SeaP]
ZemonC - 0 HP
ZemonD - 0 HP

DNR.EXE - 165 HP [SeaP]
Arcwhale.EXE - 91 HP [SeaP]

Panels: 30% Sea; 50% Normal; 20% Missing.
"Well, this battle's getting quite fun but I must say that we must end this little shindig now don't we Peachy?" DNR snickered as he looked towards Polonius' screen, still wearing the kitty mask as he nodded right back towards DNR. It was a rather amusing event to DNR: the exploding chip data, the last laughs of the Zemon viruses exploding into particles, Arcwhale's Sonar Flurry. "Ahh... nothing like sonar waves to make viruses more predictable than ever eh Arcwhale?" DNR flashed as he waited for Polonius to slot in the chips.

Polonius meanwhile, peeped through the mask's eyeholes as he looked through his chips, trying to choose which ones would finish this battle. Eyeing the Hi-Cannon, Zapring and the Drillarm chips, he starts quickly slotting in each one in succession as DNR starts feeling each chip data coming through.

First out of the three chips came the Hi-Cannon chip, a relative new sensation to DNR as he felt a larger cannon snap into place where his right arm was. Taking refuge in the clouds of smog created by the explosions, DNR fired towards the last Zemon, hoping to cripple the samurai virus enough for the finishing touches.

"Stop me if you heard this little joke before..." DNR flashed a smile as the next two chips appeared simultaneously on each arm, the Zapring launcher on the left and the Drillarm, DNR quickly fires the paralyzing circle of lightning, hoping it paralyzes the virus if it's even alive then, to then give it a good stab towards the Zemon to finish it off... hopefully.

"Need any help there Arc and Vanessa?" DNR asked as he turned around, dashing around towards her to help out.

Actions
1. Hi-Cannon to Zemon (80)
2. Zapring to Zemon (40 X 2 = 80)
3. Drillarm to Zemon (60 + Breaking + Knockback + Piercing)
4. Dodge
The Zemon was swiftly hit by the first attack coming from DNR, but knowing his allies had been deleted already he had nowhere to go. Set on surviving to tell the tale, he dodged DNR's second attack as he spun around to a side. But the third attack, he couldn't get away fast enough. The Zemon virus saw the drill approaching his being while his life flashed by before him.

As a baby Zemon, he was always around swords and fighting. Training from birth, he had no other goals in life except maybe to grow up like a hero of justice. He was a good baby, something his parents didn't like at all. If it would continue like that, he'd become a bad virus when he'd grow up or get deleted before he could grow up. Way before the usual age of viruses to enter school, he was placed in a class to learn how to be mean and aggresive. Growing up, he was teased a lot in school with rude nicknames like 'Zemen'. Due to some errors during brawls, he also had to wear large round glasses which didn't help his popularity at all. Eventually graduating from school, he got a job at 'Random Encounters & CO.' to surprise Navis with sudden deletion. On one of his missions, he met the girl of his dreams. A beautiful Zemon virus, like himself, with a good bust and pink strawhat. It was love on first sight and it kicked off nicely. Until she was deleted by a random Navi. This was the first step to alcohol addiction for Zemon, swiftly followed by a gambling addiction to toss away his pain. Wasting away his life, but always faking a smile, he continued his life without his love. Then came the day he got ordered to haunt at Hades Net to find some Navis to attack. And as the drill headed towards his face, he suddenly realized it.

This all happened in four days.

A small tear fell from the Zemon's right eye, dramatically, as the drill pierced his face. Pieces of data were flung around due to the drill's circling motion. Where the virus had been before was now the chip data of its trusty weapon, the embodiment of his soul and his entire being.

"Need any help there Arc and Vanessa?" was said by DNR afterwards, but Arcwhale had already finished her side of the fight. She had executed two punching attacks with the help of Vanessa's ColdPunch chips, which was suitable to strike down a punching virus.

"Nope," Arcwhale said and turned towards DNR. "I'll be less of a nuisance from now on," she said and held out a window with her protection data which revealed the number 211. "Vanessa got me some recovering. Right, Vane-" she continued, but stopped as she heard a soft sound that could be easily identified as snoring. "She-eh..." started Arcwhale again, scratching the back of her head, "She's old. But I'll be fine without her for a bit. Now we need to get to the castle. Can you lead again?" Saying this, she stepped to a side so DNR could pass her and walk in front of her.

Front:
ChampuEXA - V HP
ChampuEXB - I HP
ChampuEXC - C HP
ChampuEXD - T HP
ChampuEXE - O HP

Behind:
ZemonA - R HP
ZemonB - Y HP
ZemonC - ! HP
ZemonD - ! HP

DNR.EXE - 150 HP
Arcwhale.EXE - 211 HP

Reward: Katana1 Chip + 750 zenny GET.
"Well this had been a very fun battle..." he snickered as he went to collect his price "So as we were rudely interrupted by these viruses miss Arcwhale... You would think a man whose versed in medicine such as me be a Netpolice man right?" He then asked walking on the bridge "So tell me more about you and your netoperator, why are you a sellsword?"
"Stop adding 'miss' to my name. We're Navis," she immediately said to start with as she followed DNR closely, closer than before as her HP Data was better than before. Arcwhale kept her eyes on the surroundings in case more viruses would appear then turned to DNR's back. "Medicines can be used for good and bad," she said, acting all wise, "It's your own decision how you want to use it. As for my reason to become a sellsword..." Arcwhale remained quiet for a bit, then answered with her voice as casual as possible, "Because we can get hold of money easily. And Vanessa needs her medicines." The last was said with Arcwhale pointing upwards with her thumb.

Slowly the came closer to the castle, blue flames shining at the gate. A large rock was at the end of the road with a path besides it. As the two Navis came closer to the end, they hear a male voice shouting at someone but unable to understand what was shouted.

DNR.EXE - 150 HP
Arcwhale.EXE - 211 HP
"We may be navis but that doesn't make us any less nicer eh?" he said as they reach toward the end of the bridge. As he looked at the rock, he heard an inaudiable voice as he said "Well of course... with how buisness is conducted these days...." he sighed as he continued looking "That's really a crime..."
"Crimes are everywhere," said Arcwhale as she grabbed DNR's shoulder and made him stop walking, "With the Net World fighting with two sides, they will see their own beliefs as right but others as wrong. Everyone is committing crimes, but they are blind towards their own actions." Looking over DNR's shoulder, she pulled him downwards, towards her, and started to whisper to him. "There are NetPolice officers at the front..." she whispered quietly, her face close to DNR's. "We're currently hidden from their sight by this boulder," she continued and looked up at the boulder behind DNR now, "I was told just to follow, so what do we do?"

The two are now at the end of the bridge towards the ruined castle, which is on a single spire within a chasm surrounded by magma. At the front gate of the ruined castle are several NetPolice agents, their number unknown at the moment, and seem to be waiting for something. The only thing between Arcwhale and DNR and the NetPolice agents are a huge boulder big enough to cover them when they're standing up. It could be possible to perform a sneak attack. There are no visible paths into the castle, but might be found if searched for. But searching for something would blow their cover easily, unless done carefully. What will the courageous doctor and his fishy companion do?

DNR.EXE - 150 HP
Arcwhale.EXE - 211 HP
"Well..." DNR said in a hushed tone as he looked towards Arcwhale "First things first we need to look closer and see what their doing... what their waiting for... by the way, what are your capabilities? Maybe that can give me a good idea about what to do..." he said with a nod. "You might think of me as a member of that party but I'm quite more interdependent..."