Mission: Enraged Flames

"Guess I've got no choice," Arcwhale replied and nodded, "Close your eyes please." Holding her right hand against DNR's forehead, which was somewhat chilly, she closed her eyes and initiated one of her signature programs. A high frequency tone was emitted from Arcwhale's position, a sphere that became bigger with each passing second. During this period, they couldn't hear any voices or noise. Revealing positions of people within the darkness of their minds, they could see the field from a top-down view. Close to the rock, a large blue spot on the map, were DNR and Arcwhale.

Six other Navis were visible on the other side. Two of them were taking cover behind a pillar, seemingly looking towards the entrance of the ruined castle. Three figures were visible, crouched behind a chunk of rock that had fallen off the castle in the past. A lone Navi was close to one of the blue flames that were at the entrance, but what he was doing was unknown. The images didn't move at all, as it was just a short passing of Arcwhale's tone. As the images disappeared from their mind, a voice was heard shortly.

"He's taking his time..."

Another wave of Arcwhale went around, again revealing the six Navis' positions who were still on their positions. But at the entrance, a seventh Navi became visible which seemed to be airborn and falling away from the entrance. Again, a voice shouted out as the images disappeared.

"They got 'im!"

A third wave, revealed the Navi had fallen down and the two Navis who were once behind a pillar were crouched next to the Navi. Nothing else seemed to be happening. This time, two voices were heard.

"What happened inside?"
"Two... Two Navis... Fighting..."

The fourth and last wave revealed the two Navis who had run to their companion, now standing. But the seventh Navi was missing, not a trace left of him. Arcwhale opened her eyes and prodded DNR in the shoulder, after taking the hand of his forehead. "Now we know where they are..." she quietly said, "What do we do? I've got a small idea for a sneak attack... But I'm not sure how you could add to it..." Arcwhale kept looking at DNR, but glanced over her shoulder as a loud voice was heard.

"This is insane! He was full on his HP Data when he entered!"

DNR.EXE - 150 HP
Arcwhale.EXE - 211 HP
"Hmmm... well you are the leading lady madam, I'll cover you... don't worry" he said with a nod, smiling as he looked to Arcwhale.
"If you say so," Arcwhale said with a slight grin and placed a finger against the cap in front of DNR's lips after he stopped talking. The cap lighted up for a split second in a translucent blue as it got a part of data written into it. "With that program you can breath and move freely underwater," she said and turned away from him, towards the rock hiding them, and held her arms out towards it, "By the way... I altered my plan. I'll be counting on you." With that said, she slammed her hands into the ground and sent a wave of water through the ground to the other side of the rock.

"What's this!?" one of the agents on the other side shouted, "Water?"

"Hurry," Arcwhale said and grabbed DNR's hand, "Keep your weapons at the hand." Dragging DNR with her, she dived into the water before them and swam under the rock with DNR. Reaching the hole above them at the other side of the rock, she turned to DNR and nodded as verification that this was the place. Shuffling her feet around to move, she swam to a point below DNR and shifted her body into a horizontal position. Sending him a thumbs up, whether he was looking or not, she unlocked the hole in her chest and held her hands close to in a circle.

"Can anyone find out what's going on down there?" "Can't see... And I'm sure as hell not moving there." "I hear ya..."

A fierce wave of water burst out of the hole in Arcwhale's chest and slammed into DNR, sending him out of the water and into the sky with a fountain of water below him. Maintaining the stream of water for a bit longer, DNR noticed he should stand on top of it for a period of time (1 turn). Below him, the NetPolice agents had realized he was an attack and started to arm themselves for the attack.

Agent A - 300 HP [Behind pillar]
Agent B - 300 HP [Behind pillar]
Agent C - 300 HP [Standing behind fallen pillar]
Agent D - 300 HP [Standing behind fallen pillar]
Medic - 300 HP [Cowering behind fallen pillar]
Scientist - 300 HP [Inspecting blue flame at entrance]

DNR.EXE - 150 HP [In the sky on top of water] [Can submerge in Sea panels]
Arcwhale.EXE - 211 HP [In the water below DNR]

((Note: Locations are done from DNR's point of view.))
"Well well...let's get this operation starTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDD!" DNR gets blasted by Arcwhale's torrent, sending him above the netpolice agents. Standing proudly he said "Huhahah! I'm afraid I can't allow you guys to continue... for some generic reason, you guys can think what you want now... " he said as he quickly surveyed the area. Four enforcers, what looks to be a Medic and a Scientist seem to be the general consensus in DNR's mind, formulating a plan of attack for now. "Babara..."

"You've already used Babara today..." Polonius interjected, saying under his kitty mask.

"Uhhhh..... Nancy? Leslie? Ok! Got it! Aile! There...now Aile, if you don't mind sending me some rather nice explosions..." DNR said hastily, noticing that speed was rather important in this battle.

"You got it DNR..." Polonius said as he quickly looked over his pack of chips, choosing the Firebomb, Firetower and an AirRaid chip. "Ok, chips slotted in!" he said with a quick nod, looking towards DNR's screen.

A brimming fiery red aura seems to appear around DNR's person, more likely a result of the FireTower's chip data coursing through his body. Clenching both his fists with a sadistic smile on his face, his hands rise up as he said "Molten Carbon from the Earth...expunge high above the ground to eradicate these foes! Hyahaahahah...."

A little bit after that, DNR simply smiled as he looked at his right hand, nothing appearing seemingly. Soon later, a bomb appeared on his hand as his face quickly changed from jovial to sadistic yet again, throwing it with all his might behind the fallen pillar towards one of the Agents.

Afterwards, he simply waved his hand a bit, producing an Airplane which flew around the geyser he was on rather nicely; ready to take on some goons. . .

His last of the three chips used, DNR in his enigmatic style jumps from the geyser, screaming "Byaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!" as he quickly tried moving his body around the geyser, trying not to be barraged by the police goons.

1. Firetower to All? (100+ Piercing + Ground Attack + Group Attack)
2. FireBomb to Goon D(100 + Burn fire damage)
3. Airraid1 (summons an Airraid virus to help)
4. Dodge
The FireTower attack of DNR's split as the multiple pillars raged across the ground at the targets. But as only the Scientist wasn't actively hiding behind something on the ground, he was the only one who got hit. "What was that!?" he shouted as he shook his fist into the air, then acknowledged DNR's presence as he looked up on the pillar of water. "OH BLIMEY" he shouted, his scientist's monocle falling off.

The FireBomb just hit one of the agents on the top of its head, rubbing it afterwards as he thought it was an apple. Until it exploded.

The AirRaid plane just whizzed around, shooting at the ones hiding behind the pillar who noticed the plane a tad too late. "Someone get that thing down!" one of the two shouted, "The Navi's alone!"

With that said, the other one who was hiding behind the pillar disappeared and reappeared close to DNR just as he hit the ground with his feet. A blue knife appeared, attached to his right arm, and just as he was about to strike DNR he was met with another figure coming from the water behind DNR. An invisible wave of a high-frequency energy washed over the Navi, causing him unable to move. The other waited quietly behind the pillar, weapon raised in advance.

Arcwhale held her arms out towards the ones behind the fallen pillar, who were too slow with dodging the blow from the female Navi as two bursts of energy left her hands. She turned towards DNR and laughed quietly. "Sorry about that," she said and glanced at the enemies.

Listening to the previous command, one of the Navis behind the fallen pillar crouched next to the Medic and held his weapon, an imposing black rifle, against the pillar's top to steady his aim at the plane. Two beams of a gray energy, each hit. But the plane didn't go down yet. The other Navi next to him, jumped up from behind the pillar and reeled his fist back. Thrusting it towards DNR, he sent out a wave of flames from it and used this as a chance to get closer to them but as he tried to swing his fist at DNR it got dodged.

The scientist just looked around and brought up a shield, almost enjoying the show as if he was trying to make sense of it all while there wasn't much to make sense of. The medic, on the other hand, still cowered and didn't even realize his abilities were needed on the field.

Agent A - 180 HP [Stun'd]
Agent B - 250 HP [Behind pillar]
Agent C - 210 HP [Standing behind fallen pillar]
Agent D - 110 HP [Crouched behind fallen pillar]
Medic - 300 HP [Cowering behind fallen pillar]
Scientist - 200 HP [Inspecting blue flame at entrance]

DNR.EXE - 90 HP [Can submerge in Sea panels]
AirRaid - 52 HP [In the sky]
Arcwhale.EXE - 211 HP
"Well let's see how we can continue this fun escapade then huh?" DNR said extending his arms, dogpaddling inside the water panels. "I'm getting slightly annoyed by this entire situation, let's just finish up this as soon as possible okay Arcwhale?" he said towards his accomplice, quickly swirling around her before heading towards the sunken pillar.

"So DNR... what's your plan this time..."

"Well... dear Mistress K... I'm just gonna go over there and punch some damn Netpolice throats! I'll need a Magbolt and let's use MistConv and of course both of the defribilator gauntlets too while we're at it..." DNR replied with a smirk and a thumbs up.

"Okaaaay.... Say DNR... while I'm pressing in these chips, I'm curious to know why you decided to take on this mission..." Polonius nodded as he placed his chips.

"You want to know? You really want to know!?.... Well, the main reason... it's because they don't. even. Look... like friecking police men! They look like friecking insane asylum personnel! What the hell are we!? People with straight jackets that need to be fed!? No!" he yelled out as his right arm glowed in a silver hue, one side becoming red, and the other blue, characteristic of magnets to represent north and south. "People that would say 'Oh look at me! I think I'll kill you because you jay walked! Oh look at me! I'll kill you just. BECAUSE. YOUR STUPID FACE IS. CONTORTED!" he yelled out, probably hurting his lungs if they existed. His face went crazy as he clenched his fist, quickly swirling to the back of the pillar, and then thrusts it, in hopes of force feeding some magnetism.

Next up came the guard crouching down. Swimming down to his level, he quickly said, "Say, have you ever heard the uhhh... what was it.... Mena... No.... ah, Melenoma Fisheo Lococcus? It's an interesting disease... you see... it's enters through the blood stream, like a fish, and then when it reaches the heart... it just starts smashing through the ventricles, the victim just slightly feels a tingle on their chest, like somebody's punching them... no cure, no cure... unfortunately... well I've said rather enough...." He said with a humorous laugh as his other hand quickly turned into a steel version of itself, sparking once as the mad doctor smashed it towards the crouching agent.

"Well that was rather fun...heheheh...that went faster than I planned, though..." DNR said quickly as he moved around the watery space, probably to dodge any incoming fire. Returning to the sunken pillar, he moved around the agent there, like a hungry carnivorous beast he licked his lips in a seductive sort of way. He moved his hands around, the water particles started to solidify into ice. "Prepare to feel the icey sting~ Heheheheeee~ Mis--"

Actions
1. Magbolt to Agent C (110 X2 + Stun)
2. Defribilator Gauntlet to Agent 110
Dodge: Swordplay
3. MistConv to Medic (100)
4. Defribilator Gauntlet: Heal (Heals 60)
Noticing DNR's odd plan to use the aquatic panels more often, Arcwhale plunged her arm cannons into the ground before her and started pushing water into it until the entire platform the ruined castle was on became a lake floating above lava. DNR's attacks all hit straight on, but wasn't sufficient to kill them as the elemental strengths of the aquatic panels didn't seem to function properly. The NetPolice agents just stared at DNR angrily as was cause of the beatdown, until the scientist Navi shouted at everyone. "HIT FOR COVER!" the Navi shouted and tossed himself to the floor. Arcwhale immediately lunged for DNR as a dolphin coming above the water for a small period of time and dragged him under the sea panels that had formed. The NetPolice agents did the same as they trusted their scientist.

A few moments later, an incredibly loud explosion was heard from above the sea panels' surface with flames flying everywhere that were shot from the insides of the castle. The flames, however, were even reaching below the sea panels as their properties were unlike normal data flames. The NetPolice agents were taken by surprise and burned instantly by the flames, although Arcwhale was capable of protecting DNR with a shield made of water.

Another burst of flames were released from the insides of the castle, but without an explosion and was deemed safe enough to surface. Dragging DNR along, Arcwhale surfaced with him to find out what happened. Both of them were now standing on top of the sea panels in front of the castle's front gate with harmless flames floating everywhere. Walking away from DNR slightly, Arcwhale moved towards the gate and looked around at the flames. Eventually she turned her head to the gate and shouted out loud, "ISHTARON!" But after she shouted this, a controlled explosion was heard from the castle's interior followed by a scarred and burned Navi's body flying out. With great speed, it flew over the edge and headed for the lava but neither could see what the ending was of the Navi.

The only remaining person next to DNR and Arcwhale was the one inside of the castle who was introduced dramatically as a pillar of flames engulfed the castle whole, but kept DNR and Arcwhale safe. "Playing the hunter again?" a female voice sounded from within the flames, "Don't you ever get tired of that?"

"DNR," Arcwhale said to her companion quietly, "I admit I've been keeping some information behind. Your target was Ishtaron, a Navi who had been resurrected by the data of Cybeasts."

"Such a pity..." Ishtaron said as she appeared from the flames as a black silhouette. All that was visible was a slender and well developed female body with a tail, wings and claws on her feet and hands. "Grrrr," she growled quietly as she stared at the two.

"You've let the Cybeast's influence take you over. Again," Arcwhale said and turned to DNR. "I apologize," she said after making a bow before him, "But this is my fight." After stating this, she turned away from DNR while holding one arm towards him. "Maybe we'll encounter each other again," she said with a serious expression on her face, "Oh, and my true name is Sharcwhale." From her arm cannon she sent a fierce stream of water at DNR, sending him through the flames and back to the main land where they had begun and where DNR had found his companion wounded.

From that point, the pillar of flames was still visible but it was quickly conquered by a wave of water. Over his head he saw two Navis fly through the air, one chasing the other. The first having a armor made of magma rocks with wings and a tail attached to them. The other was really similar to, the now proclaimed, Sharcwhale although the fins looked deadlier and the entire lower body was that of a shark. While they passed, the one resembling Sharcwhale threw something at DNR from the sky before disappearing from view.

Agent A - 0 HP
Agent B - 0 HP
Agent C - 0 HP
Agent D - 0 HP
Medic - 0 HP
Scientist - 0 HP

DNR.EXE - 150 HP
AirRaid - 0 HP
Arcwhale.EXE - 211 HP [Fled]

Rewards - 3000 Z; ColdPunch chip.

- Mission Over -
"What the--!? Hurgh!" he yelped out being tackled by Arcwhale. "Urgh... that was a rather curious excursion on your part...." After that, to DNR and Polonius, a rather odd turns of events have occurred, with the conclusion being him dazzed on the floor like someone from a hangover. "I shouldn't have had beer at the Family Pub..." he said getting up, shaking his head over in time to see the two figures fight in the sky. "Sharcwhale and Ishtaron... heh... like a show with giant robots fighting for fate of a distant planet... how particularly quaint."

"Shouldn't we go and.. help her?" Polonius asked.

"No need... I'm sure she'll win... it's their fight and of course she should be the one to defeat her..." the navi said looking at the new chip given to by their companion. "We're done here, let's venture out for our next excursion in science..."

"Okay, logging out..."