Mt. Alexander

"Reattach my armor? How do you suggest? The chains are all broken due to that insufferable cur's meddling," the first general grumbled, not showing any of the appreciation she actually felt at getting some breathing room. "And my leadership contributed nothing to this cause. This was nothing more than a reminder that we must remain vigilant in our fight against malefactors who threaten the unification proposed by our lord, Neo-ShogunMan. I must redouble my efforts to grow stronger."

DragonierMan judged the better of turning around. Yasu was, after all, still pretty full naked. "You've performed admirably, though, beyond the expectations I hold for your gender. Your self restraint, what little it may be, is still impressive," she admitted. Perhaps DragonierMan had finally found the right combination of seeming interested and yet not offending her? That was the sort of thing one would almost want to write down a formula for to make sure they didn't screw it up in the future. "Please report back to the board and I will have your full reward waiting for you. If you were wanting anything else..." she finished, sounding like maybe she was gearing up to say something arousing. In the end, she didn't have Dee's sexual prowess. "Then remember your station!" she barked, then jacked out with the few pieces of armor she'd had in her possession.

It seemed almost weird to leave the mountain there, with Alex's visage still surrounding every pathway, but there was no point spending any further time on it.
DragonierMan looked around a bit before noticing one of Alex's statues that was off the beaten path. He walked over to it and pinned a note to it, then jacked-out in a beam of light.

Note
Dear Alex,
You lost. As such I will come to claim you for myself sometime in the future. I look forward to hunting you down.
--DragonierMan

P.S. I also look forward to what happens after I claim you~.
((DragonierMan received 21 Yasu FXP and 8 Alex FXP))