Tennisman serves Justice

Tennisman stepped foot in the network and felt the wall of heat hit him. The air was both thick and dry at the same time. He almost wished he was back in Sharo as he waded through the dense medium. There was something he needed to do here and he couldn't let a little warmth keep him from his duty.

Fifteen hovered behind Tennisman in tow, seemingly fanning himself with his ear-like appendages while trying to keep cool, exhaling audibly, "Haaaah..."

"Hey Tennisman, I think you might be wandering into a HD area or something."

Tennisman turned his head slightly to acknowledge the question without actually replying.

"The PET feels like it's starting to overheat." noted Desmond.
Before TennisMan could stand in the unbearable Netfrican heat, a silhouette of a navi began to approach him from the horizon, blurred and unfocused as the heat waves distorted TennisMan's view. "You must be the recruitee." said the silhouette. As it got closer and closer, it was revealed as a heavily armored NormalNavi with the justice department emblem etched on its shoulder. "Come along. I'm sure you can't stand the heat as much as I can." He smiled as he didn't even break a sweat under the layers of armors.

TennisMan and the navi arrived at their location, just on the outskirt of one of many Netfrican forests. Six NormalNavis equipped in the same armor sat under the shades of the trees, preparing their equipments and everything else they need for the mission. The navi padded TennisMan's shoulder with a smile and waved his hands. "Commander Tla will be here soon. I need to get back in to the forest for scouting. You stay here and wait around, alright?"

With that friendly gesture, the navi began to walk into the forest, leaving TennisMan along with 6 other squad members in awkward silence. "..." Though everyone was busy minding their own business, one navi that sat the farthest away from TennisMan turned his head forward with a questionable expression. "So...What's yo'r name. And what's yo'r angle about all this...This isn't some walk in th'a park, ya k'no."
Tennisman turned to the navi addressing him and replied, "My name is Tennisman. I am here as part of my application to the Netpolice Justice Division."

There was a bit of a silence as everyone around him realized that was the extent of his conversational skills. Tennisman wasn't exactly adept at small talk and he simply stood there, rather awkwardly, awaiting further questions or orders. Fifteen was even more conspicuous, hovering about quietly with a sort of judgemental look about him. On the other hand, Deuce hadn't made so much as a peep, with no one suspecting he was anything more than a normal tennis racket.
"Ahh. Just in it fe'r the reward and fame, not about how it will impact the entire net-world and ev'rything else. Heh, you a'ready sound like a Justice Department a'ready!" The navi chuckled to himself and the rest of the squad followed prompt. Though it looked like the squad already warmed up with TennisMan, they quickly returned to their preparation and silence.

"Ah, datrite. 'Tlaloc' is the name of ou'r squad. You can just call me LOC-1, and everyone else's name follows in order from LOC-2 to LOC-6." said the navi as he pointed to the navi next to him. "Since you're just here to get yo'r recruitment, I figure we don't get too friendly and know our real name. Heheh."

At least that navi was trying to make a conversation. Padding the thick tree root next to him, the navi began to clear off the wet moss and presented it to TennisMan. "Just take a seat and rest t'll Commander come bac-"

"That won't be neccessary."

Suddenly, a dark-skinned navi appeared on top of the very tree where TennisMan was going to sit under. The first feature that everyone would immediately notice was the giant, wooden bird-head mask he wore that covered his face, spare his mouth and chin. Wildly decorated in colorful painting and flamboyant feathers, it was almost hard to take this navi seriously if it wasn't for his enormous body structure. His equipment was nothing more than a leather plate over his chest and three sets of blowguns of different length, rather pale in comparison with the rest of the squad...It certainly raised the question if he was even ready for the mission or not. With a gentle leap forward, the navi dropped down to the ground in front of LOC-1.

"They already know we're here. LOC-7 was taken hostage and we need to act now." Whoever this navi was, he came with a grim news and everyone in the squad had serious expression on their face. "Looks like we need to start this mission right now. With or without the recruit. Now let's get goi-" As he turned around to lead the squad into the mission, he finally realized TennisMan's quiet existence. Standing at least a head taller than the navi, he leaned down to examine TennisMan so closely that the beak of the mask was almost pecking at his head. The beady eye of the bird mask simply loomed over the navi for at least a minute of dead silence...

"...Guhahaha! Change of plans. The recruit it coming after all!"

Giving a friendly slap on the back, which would easily knock the air out of a grown adult-navi, the bird-mask-navi rested his arms against his sides and nodded his head. "I am Tlahuixcalpantecuhtli, the 3rd rank of the Justice Department. I am the commander of this mission and you will start listening to my order from now. Understood, Gaia's Denizen?"

...Did he just address TennisMan as 'Gaia's Denizen'?
There were too many oddities to give any real thought into including, but not limited to, the stature of the commanding officer, his strange apparel and his name. Tennisman felt as if he would need a recovery subchip if he tried to pronounce it and simply nodded to the navi's question in silent compliance. Thinking back, he believed it started with a 'T'...

"What was that guy's name again?" Desmond asked, "Toopy... Thupil... What?"

Not one of the programs from his PET replied. Fifteen almost seemed to roll his eyes, which was quite the feat considering he didn't have pupils. Deuce was still just as quiet as Tennisman as they all awaited further instruction.
"Guhahaha! Just address me as Tla, helpful denizen." The navi's deep toned laughter echoed throughout the forest, prompting a few squad members to bump their hands against their face. "Commander...Your laughter is too loud." Ignoring his squad's words, Tla began to rub his hands together and turned his head towards the deep end of the forest. "Tlalocs, you know what to do. The recruit and I will be doing the other work." The squad gave a quick nod and they headed into the forest.

Still rubbing his hands together, Tla now turned towards TennisMan and flicked his head towards the forest entrance different from where the Tlaloc squad had entered. "Come along now. I'll debrief you as we go to our rendezvous point."

---

Tla and TennisMan (and his cohorts) walked through the forest as it felt like hours has passed with the humid weather. The commander seemed like it had no problem with it, and it even looked like he was enjoying it. "As you know, denizen, this is a covert mission. Taking down the smuggling base, bringing evil to justice, blah blah blah." he continued with a rather unenthusiastic tone. "Our job is to attack the base in a tactical position...or simply put, guerrilla warfare. The Tlalocs will catch the main force's attention and the rest of those mobs will be done by us. It's the usual stuff that we do everyday. Nothing out of the ordinary...But today is something special."

Picking up his pace in walking, he leapt on top of a splintered tree trunk and gave a wry smile under his mask. "I think I'll really enjoy today's mission. We have a hostage situation...The base has far more tight security than usual...AND YOU!" He flipped backwards and landed literally in front of TennisMan, turning around and gazed at TennisMan's face once more with its beady bird eyes. "You have something strange, a mysterious air around you, a quality a normal denizen shouldn't have! I want to know what it is...But don't spoil me! I want to see it with my own eyes!" His head got closer and closer till the beak was now pressing against TennisMan's forehead. "...Aha...Excuse me, I think I got a little too excited~"

Taking a step back, Tla's hands reached into one of the leather satchel and handed over 3 black marbles and a miniature communicator. "You would need this for the mission. These marbles are smoke bombs, you know, distraction, quick escape, blah blah blah. And the communicator will let us and the squad to, y'know, communicate with one another." Without any answers or questions, Tla drew out his partner's hand by force and slapped the equipment down at his palm. "Good...Now let's get going."

---

Finally arriving at the destination after a long, TenniaMan and Tla'S view was hindered by a towering wall that was used as a barrack for two Heelnavis standing guard. They were equipped and armed with above-average chips and equipments, but it was rather obvious that they were nothing but hired guns, judging by their actions and their attitudes. Peeking out the window of the wall was a paved road that went all the way up to the northern end, where it met a walled gate. Beside the gate and the road was two watch towers...but it looked like no one was occupying them.

"It looks like we have to fight or sneak our way into this one." stated Tla as he stood just besides TennisMan. "...Lets see how you would take this on. Are you gonna go head first against who knows how many enemies that are out there? Or are you gonna stay safe and whittle them away little by little...I'll follow what ever you're gonna do..." Tla had a sly smile on his face and began to rub his hand together in excitement.

"Whenever you're ready..."

Field View (Click)

-South-Western Edge-
HeelNaviA: 150 HP {U}
HeelNaviB: 150 HP {U}
WallA (Object): 300 HP

-South-Eastern Edge-
HeelNaviC: 150 HP {U}
HeelNaviD: 150 HP {U}
WallB (Object): 300 HP

???: ? HP (x?)

Terrain:
35% Forest (Outskirt) [***]
35% Tall Grass (Inner / Before the gate) [**]
20% Road (Straight down the middle) [-]
10% Grass (Inner / Beyond the gate) [*]

TennisMan: 550 HP (South Forest)
Tla: 700 HP (South Forest)

-MISSION START!-

Quote (Battle Note)

Enemies:
Unaware {U}: Enemies who are unaware has no idea what is going on in their surroundings. Hitting unaware enemies grants x1.5 damage for the total damage of the first attack, but changes their status into Cautious or Alerted.
Cautious {C}: Cautious enemies know something is strange around their area. Checking every nooks and cranny to find anything suspicious, they become susceptible to the tiniest things.
Alerted {A}: An alerted enemy either knows your presence or your exact location and they will be hostile. Do everything in your power to finish them off quickly before they can call for backups near their area. 

Items: Smoke bombs allow you to escape/distract enemies around you and grant 1 free movement. Warning: Using a smoke bomb will immediately alert everyone in the battle to the spot where the smoke is lit. Communicator simply allows you to contact both Tla and the squad from any distance without notifying the enemy.

Terrains: Depending on where your navi is standing on, you'll be less/more likely to be noticed by enemies. The stars ranges from 0 to 3 and it determines the level of concealment the terrain provides.
Tennisman was not used to performing espionage or having other navis follow him. This was an entirely new situation though he already had a good idea of how he was going to proceed. However, before he could continue, an aesthetic shift rippled over his body, replacing his uniform with a black shroud.

"Man, I am SO glad we got this." Desmond grinned, activating his navi's Ninja GMO. Deuce underwent a similar change, transforming into a long bladed Katana with his GMO. Fifteen seemed to be skipped over and wondered what was going on.

Not one to rush into a fight without a plan, Tennisman needed to see what he was up against before continuing. He silently motioned for Fifteen and Tla to stay put while he waded through the dense thicket of forest to peer past what the wall was obscuring. He hoped it wouldn't be too bad though he wondered what kind of contingency plan he would have to resort to if it was.

1 - Move along western forest, just past wall to scout.
"Guhahahaha" Tla laughed, but at least he was considerate enough to have it completely muted as his head bobbled up and down. "It seems like you were more than prepared for this mission...I like you, I'm even considering if you would join my squad if you get recruited!"

Though Tla was making his praise and remarks about TennisMan, the ninja navi was already on the move as he traveled up the forest without raising any notice. "Tell me. What do you see?" The navi questioned through the communicator.

TennisMan was able to get a clearer view of the field, spotting more enemies this time. Two more HeelNavis stood in front of the gate with a bored expression on their face, one letting out a yawn and the other following prompt. On the other hand, the navi now spotted 3 new enemies near a stacked pile of cargo on both side of the field. These NormalNavis was primarily colored in dark blue and constantly circled around the cargo, checking to see if everything was in line. They were less equipped than the HeelNavis, but still had enough to give a daring fight.

TennisMan's new vantage point gave the good view of his battlefield...but not the entirety of it.

Field View

-Northern Road-
HeelNaviE: 150 HP {U}
HeelnaviF: 150 HP {U}
Gate: 500 HP
WatchTowerA: 1,500 HP
WatchTowerB: 1,500 HP

-Western Tall Grass-
WorkerNaviA: 100 HP {U}
CargoA: 1,000 HP

-Eastern Tall Grass-
WorkerNaviB: 100 HP {U}
WorkerNaviC: 100 HP {U}
CargoB: 1,000 HP

-South-Western Edge-
HeelNaviA: 150 HP {U}
HeelNaviB: 150 HP {U}
WallA: 300 HP

-South-Eastern Edge-
HeelNaviC: 150 HP {U}
HeelNaviD: 150 HP {U}
WallB: 300 HP

Terrain:

TennisMan: 550 HP (South Forest) [5/6 Actions Left]
Tla: 700 HP (South Forest) [6/6 Actions]
Tennisman had seen all that he needed to see for now. Barring the unlikely possibility that an army had amassed behind the cargo crates, he felt as if he could adequately handle this situation. As he made his way back to his commander and partner, he did his best to provide an explanation of the layout as he saw it, sketching out a rough map on a small clear patch on the floor.

Afterwards, he turned his sights back to the two Heelnavis resting in the makeshift barracks close to them. Being in such close proximity to them put both Tennisman and Tla at risk of being exposed early - something that he couldn't have. In addition to taking them both out simultaneously, he needed to be as quiet about it as possible. His FighterSword would do the job, though he wasn't sure how effective it would be. It was powerful but not powerful enough to take out navis that were this armoured. He sighed as he continued to scan through his options but there was nothing else that would suffice. A second swing of his sword might be too late. He needed to finish this with one decisive strike. Glaring at the backs of their necks where their helmets barely connected to the rest of their body armour, he wished he could eliminate them through decapitation. It wouldn't be hard, a quick lunge or slash of his blade. He mentally lined up the angle where he would need to attack and began to wonder if it would actually work. He had no other options so it was worth a shot.

He looked to Tla and motioned he was about to attack as he said to Desmond, "FighterSword."

The chip data was slotted in without a quip or comment from his operator, who tried to remain as quiet as his navi. The data was channeled through Deuce's blade, altering the support program's shape even more. The blade began to glow, much to Tennisman's surprise. He had forgotten about that little side effect and quickly struck before the light gave away his position. A lunge of his arm sent the blade piercing through the optimal path he had envisioned in his mind.

2 - Move back to Tla
Deuce - FighterSword HeelnaviA, HeelnaviB (100 damage) x 1.5 from unaware
After coming back from his scouting, TennisMan relayed all of the enemy's positions with a simple drawing. Tla simply shook his head and began to move away from his current standing. "I'll take care of the group on the right. Let's keep it quiet, yes? After a short talk through the silent communicator, Tla whisked through the dense forest like nothing and crossed the road between the two forest in a blink of an eye.

Silently standing behind the HeelNavis from behind, Tla took out two blow dart guns and aimed directly at the navi's necks, just as TennisMan was about to do with his FighterSword. The masked navi placed both blow gun into his mouth beneath his mask and aligned it perfectly with where the enemies stood. The moment TennisMan emerged out of the forest to take a swing, Tla blew into his gun to fire two ivory darts. Both attacks quietly connected with the HeelNavis, immediately deleting them from where they stood without a noise made.

Field View

-Northern Road-
HeelNaviE: 150 HP {U}
HeelnaviF: 150 HP {U}

-Western Tall Grass-
WorkerNaviA: 100 HP {U}

-Eastern Tall Grass-
WorkerNaviB: 100 HP {U} [Out of Sight]

-South-Western Edge-
HeelNaviA: DELETED
HeelNaviB: DELETED

-South-Eastern Edge-
HeelNaviC: DELETED
HeelNaviD: DELETED

Terrain:

TennisMan: 550 HP (South Forest) [4/6 Actions Left]
Deuce: 200 HP (South Forest) [2/3 Actions Left]
Fifteen: 100 HP (South Forest)
Tla: 700 HP (South Forest) [4/6 Actions]
"Two down." Deuce noted with Heelnavi data still trailing away from his frame.

Spurred on by his success and the success of his temporary ally, Tennisman planned ahead to bolder plans of action. It looked to be nearly impossible in his mind to apply stealth to every single navi elimination as each one of his potential targets had a good view of each other. He gave priority to the Heelnavis guarding the front gate and wondered how involved with this operation the worker navis were. If he took down the guards, would they be more inclined to call for help or simply flee the scene with their lives? Taking into consideration the worst case scenario, he imagined he would have to fight them all, leaving nothing to chance. At the very least, Tla might be able to pick off the stragglers.

Tennisman prepared himself for a full on battle, focussing his defenses forward and bracing himself for a serious fight if things didn't go his way. He made sure his targets had not moved since he last checked and focussed on his destination - the midpoint behind the two Heelnavis guarding the gate. He shifted his footing and estimated the distance and made one final quiet breath before requesting his next chip, "Windracket."

As the data loaded, he stopped the overwriting process that would cancel out the Fightersword already housed in Deuce. This was his Windracket and he wanted to keep it that way. He allowed the wind to churn around his sword and watched as the distant image of the two Heelnavis instantly changed a clear view of their backs.

There was no hesitation as he struck, sweeping the flat end of the sword against his enemies and unleashing the full force of his Windracket in the single blow. The strength of his attack tore at the edge of the grass and staggered the watchtowers. It wasn't too loud but he would probably have attracted the attention of all the worker navis in the area. There was little chance of him maintaining his stealth at this point but it wasn't his style.

3 - Rally Defense + Reinforce (7-hit shield)
4 - Split Step behind Heelnavis (teleport)
Deuce - Split Step behind Heelnavis (teleport)
5 - Windracket HeelnaviE, HeelnaviF (100 damage + microburst) x 1.5 from unaware
"...What in the wo-!"

The Heelnavis was completely taken by surprise as an unknown navi appeared behind them. They no chance to retaliate, only being able to take the full force of the Windracket on their back as they were deleted on the site. Their scream, along with TennisMan's obvious positioning gave others away of his presence as the WorkerNavis was quick to bring out their weapon and open fire.

Their attacks was easily shrugged off, causing a few of them to falter as they immediately realized how strong their enemy was. From where TennisMan stood, he was able to see one more WorkerNavi behind one of the cargos, which also noted Tla of its position. The worker who stood the farthest away began to reach for his radio, quietly alerting others for backup. "I-intruder alert, I repeat, intrud-...d..." But before he could go on any further, Tla appeared out of the woods and quickly fired a gold-colored dart straight into the navi's neck. The poison from the dart immediately worked its magic as it stunned the WorkerNavi for an indefinite time, making sure that no unnecessary backups would come towards their direction.

"Guhahaha! I guess staying low wasn't your thing, Denizen. Fine, I'll go along with it!" Firing yet another same dart at another WorkerNavi, Tla laughed up some more, causing the other two navis to panic in the confusion.

Field View

-Northern Road-
HeelNaviE: DELETED
HeelnaviF: DELETED

-Western Tall Grass-
WorkerNaviA: 100 HP {A}
WorkerNaviD: 100 HP {A} [Stun (4 turns)]

-Eastern Tall Grass-
WorkerNaviB: 100 HP {A}
WorkerNaviC: 100 HP {A} [Stun (4 turns)]

-South-Western Edge-

-South-Eastern Edge-

Terrain:

TennisMan: 550 HP (North Road) [1/6 Actions Left] [5-Hit Shield]
Deuce: 200 HP (North Road) [1/3 Actions Left]
Fifteen: 100 HP (South Forest)
Tla: 700 HP (Eastern Grass) [2/6 Actions]
Had that one navi not called for help, Tennisman might not have had to resort to such brutal measures, but now was not the time for pity. Taking quick note of his new surroundings, he could see Tla had taken care of two of the navis, leaving the other two for him to deal with. With a quick lunge, he stabbed Deuce in the direction of the closest worker, activating what was left of the Fightersword data. The tip of his blade flew straight across the road, extending with magnificent speed, straight towards his enemy's chest. As the sword reached the peak of its extension, Tennisman swept his arm away, causing the lengthy weapon to shatter and reverting Deuce back to his shortened form.

"MarkCannon." He stated, pointing his buster at the other worker.

A red reticle slithered across the landscape like a snake's head before landing on the navi's position. As it pinned itself to the target, Tennisman discharged the round and watched the crosshair explode in a massive dust cloud. This was the power of a third tier chip.

Meanwhile, Fifteen had taken to the sky and hovered his way over from the bushes. He didn't seem too keen on being left behind but wasn't one to become directly involved either. A green card raised between his ears was quietly tossed at Tennisman's arm before the support program soared up and into one of the watchtowers to continue monitoring the battle. The card conformed to the contours of his black uniform before dissolving into it, invigorating him with some added energy.

Deuce - Fightersword WorkernaviB (100 damage)
6 - MarkCannon3 WorkerNaviA (130 damage)
Fifteen - Fly to Tennisman
Fifteen - Buff Tennisman (+37 damage) (free action)
Fifteen - Fly into WatchtowerA
"O-open fire!"

In the midst of their panic, the two WorkerNavis who faced TennisMan began to attack the navi with everything they got. Of course, all of their attacks was simply diverted away by TennisMan's parrying skill, but it pushed him to the limit in a blink of an eye. The lone navi easily finished his adversaries in a flash with the use of his rare, high-tier chips, deleting both navis.

"This sure beats the usual stealth mission, Denizen, I can tell you that!"

Tla slowly approached the stunned navis with a giant grin under the mask, cracking his knuckles as it instilled fear into the poor navis. "You should have thought twice before working for the mafias, peasant!" With a single hook to the face, Tla deleted the WorkerNavi one shot and also did the same for the other navi.

The area was clear, and they were safe to continue on further into the facility...

((LOL, NO DIAGRAM))

-Northern Road-
HeelNaviE: DELETED
HeelnaviF: DELETED

-Western Tall Grass-
WorkerNaviA: DELETED
WorkerNaviD: DELETED

-Eastern Tall Grass-
WorkerNaviB: DELETED
WorkerNaviC: DELETED

-South-Western Edge-

-South-Eastern Edge-

Terrain:

TennisMan: 550 HP (North Road) [1-Hit Shield]
Deuce: 200 HP (North Road)
Fifteen: 100 HP (North WatchTower)
Tla: 700 HP (Eastern Grass)

-BATTLE WON!-
900z + 50 BugFrags + [Attack+20] BattlechipAttack+20
Accuracy: S
Description: Adds 20 Damage to all hits of a selected attack chip.
Duration: Once
Element: Null
When the last navi on the field fell to Tla's finishing blow, Tennisman waited and expected reinforcements to arrive within moments. Even Fifteen kept a lookout for incoming forces from his new perch, but to their collective surprise, no one came. The excess energy from Fifteen's green card diminished to a fleeting memory as the battlefield fell silent once more.

"Alright, I think we're done here. Go go go!" Desmond prodded.

Tennisman nodded in agreement and proceeded futher into the facility, sticking to the shadows to maximize his stealth. Even if the enemy had been alerted of their presence, that didn't mean he'd go in guns blazing. Fifteen followed suit, trying to blend in as much as he could.

Desmond watched the support program stick out like a sore green and silver thumb and mumbled to himself, "I'm gonna have to do something about that..."

((Next encounter))
"Guhahaha! Now let's get on with the mission, eh?" Tla was back to his high spirit when the enemies were taken care of, letting him laugh and shout at to his content. With a mighty chop with his hand, the navi broke the gate lock and proceeded to go further into the facility without delay...

The road was strangely deserted as Tla and TennisMan traveled through the tall grasses nearby, but it wasn't long before they reached the heart of the facility. As the two hid themselves in the forest, a single brown building stood out in the jungle as several smokestacks was constantly blowing out white smoke. Two watch tower stood close to the building, one actually occupied this time, and three cargos was laid out all over the place.

"...If you will excuse me, Denizen." Tla pressed his ear with his fingers and began to speak through the communicator. "Tlalocs. Status report." After a few second of pause, the squad replied as TennisMan also heard what they had to say with his own comm unit. "LOC-1 here. It looks like the path we took led nowhere important...We couldn't find LOC-7, so I'm guessing he should come across your way, Commander." The bird-mask navi shook his head in acknowledgment, "Understood. Try making it to our coordination ASAP."

As Tla stood up with a big sigh, he turned towards the giant building and clicked his tongue. "Well Denizen...Looks like that's where we're heading. Now, how are we going to approach this?"

Field View

Northeast Building
WorkerNaviA: 100HP
HeelNaviA: 150 HP [On WatchTowerA]

Western Area
WorkerNaviB: 100 HP
CargoA: 1,000
CargoB: 1,000

Eastern Area
CargoC: 1,000

Terrain:
20% Forest (Southwest / Northeast) [***]
25% Grass (Northwest / Southeast) [*]
45% Concrete [-]
10% Road (Straight down the middle) [-]

TennisMan: 550 HP (Southwestern Forest)
Deuce: 200 HP
Fifteen: 100 HP
Tla: 700 HP (Southwestern Forest)

-MISSION PART 2, START!-
"Yo, tell the big guy to move," Desmond said, "I can't see anything."

Tennisman shuffled around trying to get a better vantage point, but couldn't see past the large cargo crates without stepping out of the thick brush. However, what he could see was a navi in the distance keeping a lookout from the watchtower. He figured it would be a bad idea to move around too much or too roughly and risk giving away his position. Looking along the edge of one of the shipping containers, he noticed that the forest cover stretched down quite a bit. It was likely he could get a better view if he ventured up in that direction.

Tennisman silently made hand gestures for the others to stay put while he and Deuce once again took point. Trying to be extra cautious not to disturb too many branches as he crept through the dense foliage, he wondered what kind of force he would be up against this time.

As luck would have it, the forest peeked past the cargo crate, allowing Tennisman a much improved view of the terrain. One of the only obscured places left was behind the large crate to the east. Executing another Split Step to reach the other side would solve that issue but he was only scouting now and didn't want to use up his trump card this early. Instead, he eyed Deuce and analyzed his support program's weight and balance.

"...What are you planning?" Deuce whispered, slightly slurring the end of the question as if he already knew the answer.

"I am going to send you to the other forest for reconnaissance," Tennisman answered, "Brace yourself."

Deuce managed to activate a thin barrier before Tennisman tossed the support program forward with a small flick of his wrist. Deuce's handle disappeared from Tennisman's grip, seemingly flying across the enemy territory before landing deep in the other section.

"Deuce, what do you see?" Tennisman asked over the communicator.

1 - Move to northern edge of Southwest forest
Deuce - Overwrap Deuce (40 HP barrier)
Deuce - Split Step to Northeast forest (teleport)
TennisMan and Deuce decided to split up to survey the area of more enemies. They immediately found a few more WorkerNavis hidden behind few cargos, continuing their check ups as they blindly circled around it. Though their number seemed very limited compare to the last encounter, Tla had a feeling that this wasn't it.

"Tlalocs, what's your situation."

After a few seconds of silent statics, the squad replied back with a grim tone of voice, "...Captain, it looked like our plan failed. Some of them are falling back to support the center factory...Be on the look out." As soon as the transmission cut, two Heelnavis appeared through the patch of thick grasses on each corner, looking around to find the whereabouts of their intruders. "We got company, Denizen."

As if things didn't get worse, the gate to the factory opened up and two giant red navis, equipped with the latest military-grade armors, stepped out and began their search for Tennis and Tla as well....

Field View

Northeast Building
ArmorNaviA: 200 HP {C}
ArmorNaviB: 200 HP {C}
WorkerNaviA: 100HP {U}
HeelNaviA: 150 HP {U} [On WatchTowerA]

Western Area
WorkerNaviB: 100 HP {U}

Eastern Area

Northwest Grass
HeelNaviB: 150 HP {C}

Southeast Grass
HeelNaviC: 150 HP {C}

Terrain:
45% Concrete [-]

TennisMan: 550 HP (Southwestern Forest) [5/6 Actions Left]
Deuce: 200 HP (Northeast Forest) (40 HP Barrier) [1/3 Actions Left]
Tla: 700 HP (Southwestern Forest)
"I can see a worker and a Heelnavi to the southeast," Deuce reported, "And a nice patch of flowers to the northeast. Oh wait, two big red guys just came out."

"We see them." Tennisman said, also noting the new arrival in his immediate vicinity.

He sighed quietly to himself. Again, there would be no avoiding a confrontation and the best he could hope for was to take out as many targets as he could while he still grasped a partial element of surprise. The two armoured navis looked like they might be more troublesome than the rest and they were vigilant enough not to be taken out with a single sneak attack. The navi in the watchtower was a huge threat and Tennisman placed him on high priority.

"Yo... This is hardcore. I don't even know what's going on anymore." Desmond said.

Tennisman ignored his operator and went into a deep planning mode and closed his eyes, trying to come up with a battle strategy. There was little in his folder that would accomodate this many targets all at once, with the exception of maybe spice. Though that would mean striking Tla as well. He searched for more options and remembered the untested BoyBomb2 he had collected earlier.

"Desmond," Tennisman asked, "How powerful is BoyBomb2?"

His operator scanned through the folder and answered, "Uhhhh...Says 250 on the chip. That's pretty monstrous."

A plan finalized itself in his mind and though it was going to be incredibly messy, it would likely be the most effective. He needed to maintain his stealth until the last possible moment and he began to prepare.

He wasn't used to sharing his thoughts or organizing full-on assaults with groups but tried his best and spoke quietly into the communicator. "Fifteen, come to me. Tla, I will be attacking the watchtower and the armored navis on this end to draw their main forces to myself. You... May choose your own course of action. I would suggest striking from the south end while they are preoccupied with my diversion."

Tennisman took a small breather before he could continue, it was almost exhausting for him to even engage in that level of interaction, "Desmond, ready Remotebit, BoyBomb2 and MarkCannon3."

As Fifteen hovered his way through the brush, Tennisman focussed his defenses forward, planning to use the relatively small chokepoint to his advantage once he drew their attention. He imagined himself deflecting a flurry of gunfire before running out of strength. Fifteen arrived at Tennisman's side and awaited further instructions.

He gave his next orders and ran through the plan once more in his mind, "Fifteen, I require a green card. Desmond, slot in the chips."

"Advantage: Tennisman!" Fifteen called out over the private channel as Desmond also quipped, "Let's do this!"

Tennisman's support program slapped a glowing green card into his back, which he immediately used to power the Remotebit. Hiding the control tower in the bush would keep his enemies from taking it out as easily. The satellite it summoned hovered over the watchtower, just out of sight of everyone on ground level. It glowed lightly with an iridescent aura. Fifteen could tell this was the start of something big and retreated slightly deeper into the forest.

The large Boybomb was summoned next, just outside of the forest's edge. The large yellow box probably stuck out like a sore thumb but the plan was already being set into motion. The hovering spiked coil below the satellite let out a cacophonous roar of thunder as a bolt of empowered lightning struck down upon the sentry. Tennisman counted on it being loud and bright enough to force everyone's eyesight up just long enough for him to strike. Summoning all the strength of his unrestrained serve, he slapped the BoyBomb across the terrain at the three navis guarding the main building entrance. Deuce saw this and immediately hopped for cover behind the building.

Tennisman's buster arm had already incorporated the MarkCannon data and modified itself accordingly. A hi-tech scope and scanner appeared on the side of his gun as well as various implements designed to raise the accuracy of his weapon. However, his target wasn't any of the navis, but at the bomb he had just sent careening across the field. The reticle locked on the box and the red crosshair turned green. The cannon's discharge was almost as loud as the Remotebit but both attacks paled in comparison to the detonation of his bomb.

2 - Rally Defense + Reinforce (7-hit shield)
Fifteen - Move to Tennisman
Fifteen - Buff Tennisman (+37 damage to Remotebit)
3 - Remotebit (100 HP object)
Fifteen - Move back down
4 - BoyBomb2 (100 HP object + 250 damage + Blast 3)
Remotebit - Attack HeelNaviA (117 damage + panel break) x 1.5 Unaware
Deuce - Move into North corner
5 - OUT! BoyBomb2 into armour navis (microburst)
6 - MarkCannon3 (130 damage + lock-on + seeking BoyBomb2)
"Be on the look out! The enemies are near the vicinity!"

As the armored navi proclaimed Tennis and Tla's presence, the lone Heelnavi on top of the watchtower looked around and let out a yawn. "I don't see anyone, fer gawd sake. This was a boring job anywa...?" Just before he was about to ignore the fellow navi's warning, the Heelnavi saw a speck of something drifting upward. "...It's nothing."

The unfortunately ignorant navi was soon struck by a thundering crash of electricity, zapping it into deletion and catching everyone's attention. "INTRUDER ALERT!!" Everyone was in high alert as they tried to find where the enemy was, but Tla and TennisMan took this chance as an advantage.

The BombBoy was thrown across the field and exploded upon getting shot by the precise MarkCannon. The explosion swallowed up both the armored navis...but they were still alive thanks to their armor. "S-shit! There, they're right there!" One of the wounded navi pointed towards the patch of forest where TennisMan was at and two navis began to open fire recklessly. A few stray bullet managed to head towards TennisMan, but they were all deflected.

"Is that how you want to play, Denizen? Fine by me." The giant bird-man blew two darts at one of the WorkerNavi's back, deleting it on the spot and confusing the navis even more. He proceeded to dash at the Heelnavi at the far corner, attempting to take further advantage of the confusion. However, the navi was quick with the reflexes as it was able to get a clean stab with its Sword before it was deleted with a single swing of Tla's fist.

"Urgh...These scums know how to fight..." With one more push, Tla managed to finish off one of the estranged WorkerNavi before it proned down on the grass to lower any caution.

Just as when the battle was just starting out, a HeelNavi and yet another Armored Navi appeared, already alerted of their enemy's presence.

Field View

Northeast Building
ArmorNaviA: 1 HP {A} [Heading West]
ArmorNaviB: 1 HP {A} [Heading South]
ArmorNaviC: 200 HP {A}
WorkerNaviA: 100HP {A}
HeelNaviD: 150 HP
WatchTowerA: 1,383 HP

Western Area
WorkerNaviB: DELETED

Eastern Area
WorkerNaviC: DELETED

Northwest Grass
HeelNaviB: 150 HP {A}

Southeast Grass

Terrain:
45% Concrete [-]

TennisMan: 550 HP (4-hit Shield)
Deuce: 200 HP (Northeast Forest) (40 HP Barrier)
Tla: 620 HP (Southeastern Grass)

RemoteBit: 100 HP (Southwest Forest)