NS Mission: Special Armor Tests

The navis performed another charge, desperately trying to get their spears in for a hit. Before they could reach DragonierMan, he unleashed several fiery blasts and ignited them. He picked off the last few with some weaker projectiles. Although one soldier remained, relatively unharmed, he fell back on his bottom and then scampered away, unwilling to challenge DragonierMan any further. Apparently he realized the futility of offering any further opposition.

"Splendid! While the cowardice of our soldiers disgusts me, I am pleased with your show of power," she explained to DragonierMan, clapping her gauntlets together. "We'll prepare a much more fitting challenge next. Let's proceed with-"

"Did you forget, Yasu? We owe DragonierMan some personal service, as I recall. Name what you'd like, Recruit, or simply take it" Dee laughed, having regained her usual composure. Arch was still involved in some sort of deep thinking about the previous battle. Yasu turned her scarred back and crossed her arms, seeming to think that the "personal service" requisite had nothing to do with her.

Neo-Shogun Soldier A: EJO
Neo-Shogun Soldier B: EJO
Neo-Shogun Soldier C: EJO
Neo-Shogun Soldier D: ESCAPE
Neo-Shogun Soldier E: EJO

DragonierMan: 150 HP (soil) (25 casing) (25 barrier) (30 strengthen)

Terrain: 75% Soil, 25% Grass (surrounding clearing)

SYNCHRONIZATION:
Dee: 48% (Barrier 15) (Strengthen 15)
Arch: 10% (Regen 5)

--BATTLE COMPLETE--
Reward: 1200 zenny
DragonierMan's scales receded, revealing the Caucasian skin tone beneath. It gleamed of sweat from battle under the Netfrica sun. The aura and fire in his eyes also dimmed, returning him to a baser state of existence. Although the fire of the eye-patch continued to glow, conferring at the moment slight powers to the two hooked into the system.

The navi smirked as Yasu praised his prowess on the battlefield. Finally! Someone who understood him. He had to pose a bit at that, flexing his muscles in another show of strength. The muscles rippling like well greased pythons.

And with Yasu's enthusiasm on the subject, DragonierMan was also ready to go another round. The fire in his eyes slowly igniting at the chance of more battle. But their reverie was cut short, interrupted by Dee. She had to remind everyone that there was still the matter of the intermission. The 'personal service' to be performed on DragonierMan by a general of choice.

DragonierMan's obsidian eye blinked with the remembrance. He had lost himself in the lull of battle and forgot about the 'service'. But he did well, and so now he would collect.

He walked up to Arch, who was deep in thought, and tapped her on the head with a clawed finger. He was taller than all of them and she would have to look up, or stare at his exposed pecs. When she did look up, probably out of being startled, DragonierMan quickly leaned down and captured her lips with his. His arms wrapped around her like coiling snakes before she could protest, holding her to him. His right eye boring into Arch's own with a similar hunger as he showed Dee.

But he only held on for a moment, before suddenly releasing her. He raised his head and brought the tapped finger to his lips. "Delicious. Every beauty seems to have their own flavor, and all are divine."

He mused before looking at Arch, who was most likely shocked at what just took place. "Back with us?" He asked with a smirk. "You were in your own world for a moment. I hope I gave you a reason to stay in ours. He he." He ended with a chuckle.

He turned to Dee before Arch could reply. "But don't think that I have forgotten about you." He said before grabbing one of Arch's arms with a large hand, wrapping around her forearm, and dragged her towards Dee. Then he grabbed Dee with his other hand. And before either could protest, he had them stumbling towards one of the logs that outlined the camp.

He let go of Dee just before he sat down on the log, dragging Arch onto his lap, both facing towards Dee. He held her across the waist with his right arm, like a seat belt, and brought his left up to stroke Arch's right cheek as he spoke to Dee. "Now Dee," he said in the voice one would address a plaything. "I want you to entertain us with a sexy dance." He smiled.

"You may keep all of your clothes on, you need not strip." He clarified. "Show us how capable you are." He punctuated the last bit with his hand tracing from Arch's cheek, down her neck, and between her breasts, covered by her armor. He tapped the finger again on her chest before removing it and placing his hand on the log beside him. Arch was still held by his other arm, which lay across her waist like a restraint.
Arch was entirely unaware of what DragonierMan was doing until he was right in front of her, then suddenly looked up and gasped. The gasp was the perfect moment for him to embrace and kiss her. Even more quickly than Dee, she heated up; her face turned red quickly and she stood awkwardly and straight, obviously lacking experience. DragonierMan felt the softness of her exposed skin, but also her tight, well-honed muscles, trained by regular exercise and routine.

Her lips quivered as DragonierMan brought his away. She stared back into his eyes in a daze, not knowing anything to say. "I-I-I," she stammered, clasping her hands at his biceps to steady herself. "I was j-just... thinking about our soldiers... th-they're poorly equipped for their challenges... a-and I was thinking..."

"You took Archie's first kiss! So bold; you really are a dragon," Dee chuckled from behind her fan. She was surprised as she was taken again, along with Arch, over to the log where they'd started out. Arch's body shivered as she took her place on DragonierMan's lap; the armor of her skirt was hard, but the pressure of her hips on his groin was still arousing. She was too awkward to sit in a relaxed way, however, which was somewhat agitating, as it made her feel a little heavy; DragonierMan had to sort of support her.

Arch squirmed a bit in her seat, still unable to calm herself. Her face was tellingly red and she had placed both hands upon DragonierMan's arm, gripping it tightly. Inwardly Dee felt a little bit sorry for her friend, but she was also concerned for her own image. She had to make up for looking like a child earlier and prove that she was a woman. "I'm a fickle person, Recruit," she laughed from behind her fan, standing up and placing her free hand at her hip.

The blue-clad general folded her fan and pressed both hands at the base, then held it above her head. Her painted lips widened into a smile as she began to swivel her curves in a serpentine way; the dress did little to hide her body, since it was mostly form-fitting. She sort of wished there was some music to accompany it, but she was fine all the same. Turning around slowly, she pressed her hands to the opposite log, still holding her fan in the clasp of both slender hands.

Yasu's eyes narrowed from her position nearby; she'd turned her head to see how things were progressing. "In the end, a man is a man. Dee should not sully our fine new weapon with this debauchery," she grumbled to herself. DragonierMan could not hear this, however, although it was easy to see her displeasure.

For her part, if he enjoyed such things, Dee was doing all she could to counteract that ill feeling with her effort. She'd discreetly slipped off both long gloves and placed them in a cross upon the opposite log. "When you say don't, I hear do, DragonierMan," she cooed, moving back over closer to him. With one hand holding her fan in front of her face, she moved the other behind her back and zipped down her dress. She let the front fall from her body, then held her fan teasingly in front of her breasts.

"Myst, wait! He said you didn't have to!" Arch piped up, using Dee's former name by accident.

"Nonsense; it's my believe that our soldiers will benefit from a more familiar relationship with their generals. Let's get DragonierMan very familiar with us," she replied, folding her fan and slipping both hands into the sides of her dress. She slowly slipped it down to her feet, then stepped out and sat at Arch's lap, spreading her legs and putting one at each side of the recruit. He now had both generals sitting at his lap; to support herself, Dee wrapped her arms around her shoulders.

Underneath her dress, Dee was wearing her tall, blue, knee-high boots, along with the golden armor she'd been given to dress into. The armor consisted of three golden plates, one over each breast and one between the legs, with leather straps forming a one-piece suit and buckling at the neck. It revealed most of her body; he saw that while she wasn't athletically impressive like the other generals, her hips and breasts were very well developed and her flesh was soft and inviting.

The gold plates bore demon faces similar to his own eye-patch's. The armor was glowing and heated, which was obviously some indication of the reaction continuing.

She gave a reassuring smile to Arch, then looked around her friend's head, into DragonierMan's eyes. "Let's make this sufficient for now, Recruit. Yasu, are you ready to bring out the next challenge?"

Yasu's fists shook at her side. Her hair fluttered as she stood ramrod straight and barked in response, showing her teeth almost like fangs. "Yes, if you are quite through playing with our army's new weapon!" she growled angrily. "Soldiers!"

Four more soldiers appeared before DragonierMan, then all screamed like children as they realized his position. "Nooo! What is this?! I joined too early! If only I had gotten in on the Subordinate wave!" one of them protested.

"Furthermore, Dee! You will assist the soldiers in testing DragonierMan. DragonierMan, your goal is to reduce Dee to 1 HP. The other soldiers are obstacles, but your only major goal is to beat her!" Yasu roared.

Dee backed up from DragonierMan, looking alarmed. Quickly, however, she managed to regain her composure. She quickly peeled off her boots, revealing the pleasing, light hue of her thighs. "Hohoho! That's far too tough for our cute little recruit," she teased DragonierMan, giving a wink. "Fine, I'll play with him a little longer."

A sort of a light mist started rolling across the savannah. It seemed as if she was summoning her powers. Arch knitted her eyebrows, both wondering how the battle would proceed and hoping DragonierMan would let her go soon. Her head darted to the side as Dee spoke up once more. "Oh, and if he wins... I think the only logical way to continue is for you to wear the armor, correct?"

"Ha! If it sees you punished for your shameful behavior and proves the dubious worth of this rather privileged new recruit, then I would gladly do so," she replied, never one to reject a challenge. "Beat her down!"

Dee: 100 HP (Barrier 15) (Strengthen 15)
Neo-Shogun Soldier A: 100 HP
Neo-Shogun Soldier B: 100 HP
Neo-Shogun Soldier C: 100 HP
Neo-Shogun Soldier D: 100 HP

DragonierMan: 150 HP

SYNCHRONIZATION:
Dee: 53% (Barrier 15) (Strengthen 15)
Arch: 13% (Regen 5)

--BATTLE START--
((Chips/sigs reset!))
DragonierMan still retained full armor from his waist down, so Arch was spared any reaction of pleasure he was experiencing. Dee, no, Myst's dance, was also quite erotic. But more importantly, as she stripped down to her skivvies, it showed that the demon motif was a common trait for Armor's system. DragonierMan would have to inquire about the reasoning behind the design later. He was having too much fun at the moment.

Then there were some back and forth between the three generals. Yasu and Dee had given each other challenges. As more soldiers beamed in, groaning at their misfortunes, Dee was added to their ranks. Even though Arch had misgivings about how unprepared their soldiers were, surely a general in their midst would give them a substantial boost.

DragonierMan stirred from his log, plucking Arch from his lap like a child and setting her down on her feet. The navi bowed silently to Yasu. His order was simple, beat Dee into submission. Some individuals would balk at such a command, but DragonierMan defined himself through battle. Everyone and everything would respect him after he defeated them all. He would define himself as the alpha through his victories. He would show them all that their doubts about his worth were unfounded.

He stepped forward and took a hold of his wool-cloth vest. He stripped it from his chest, leaving him completely bare from the waist up. He flexed all of his torso muscles, hearing the satisfying creaking, groaning, and popping. His hair was a mess from his earlier exertions, only held in check by a bandanna made of the leather straps of the demon eye-patch, that continued to leer fiendishly from the navi's face. The air shimmered with the cold heat of the same white fire that burned from the mask.

Dark-gray scales began to bloom across his skin like a million tiny stone leaves. It spread from the center of his chest like a great wave in all directions, consuming him. When it covered his face, his uncovered eye erupted in flames, a bright white, glowing in its stone socket. "Your wish is my command." He growled.

Then he opened his mouth wider. Strands of steam swirled out of his nostrils and curled over his lips. Dee had seen him do this several times now and knew what to expect. Hell.

Bolts of light flew quickly from the dragon's maw. Through his sharp teeth. He wasted no time before saturating the area with Null energy. Explosions rippled through the Shogunate lines. The concussive force siring up clouds of dust. A dozen missiles followed, raining down upon his opponents. Peppering the landscape. One intense opening barrage.

Then he dodged a little and backed up a few steps. Twisting and turning his body to turn more penetrating blows into glancing hits. His body also began closing some of the more serious wounds he sustained.

Summary
Actions:
1: TankCannon2 [Battlechip]: Acc: C; 120 Null Damage + Blast2 to Neo-Shogun Soldier A.
* Bestial Bulwark [Signature]: One instance of 25 HP Barrier.
* Dragon Scales [Signature]: One instance of 25 HP Casing.
* Empowering Flourish [Signature]: One instance of Strengthen 25.
2: TankCannon2 [Battlechip]: Acc: C; 120 Null Damage + Blast2 to Neo-Shogun Soldier C.
3: MachineGun1 [Battlechip]: Acc: D; (30 Null Damage x 9 Shots) + Spray Fire to Neo-Shogun Soldier B.
* Sudden Breath 1 [Signature]: Acc: A [Shot Type Attribute]; 10 Null Damage to Neo-Shogun Soldier A.
* Sudden Breath 2 [Signature]: Acc: A [Shot Type Attribute]; 10 Null Damage to Neo-Shogun Soldier C.
3: Dodge: Run away from opponents towards grasslands.
* Inner Might 1 [Signature]: One instance of Heal 10.
4: Dodge: Run away from opponents towards grasslands.
* Inner Might 2 [Signature]: One instance of Heal 10.

Other Effects:
1: FloatShoes [NaviCust]: Ignores effects from panels except broken/missing.
2: ShadowShoes [NaviCust]: Allows the Navi to move across fragile panels, such as Cracked and Glass, without breaking them.
3: Empowering Flourish [Signature]: Strengthen 25 remaining.
DragonierMan's attacks gravely injured each of the NS soldiers, slaughtering one before he could attack and nearly killing all three of the others. Dee fanned herself lightly and groaned. "My my, you soldiers can't really do anything right, can you?" she groaned, then fluttered her fan gently in their direction. Mist encircled their bodies, healing their wounds to some degree. A blue, crystaline band formed around the arm of one of the soldiers.

In their own retaliation, the soldiers managed to break apart DragonierMan's shield once again despite missing many of their strikes. [20] Seizing on the opportunity, Dee flapped her fan hard and released a tremendous torrent of water, which drenched DragonierMan and hit him with surprising force. [50] Even still, his wounds healed quickly; he didn't seem nearly as bad off as the soldiers were hoping he would.

"Your skin's just as thick as your skull, it seems," Dee chuckled, clasping one hand at her hip and leaning forward. It was provocative while she was wearing her dress, but seeing her breasts fall nearly unrestricted by clothing was more explicitly arousing. "Well you know what I always say, the only thing better than me is two of me! Let's see if you can handle it, Recruit. Ho ho ho!"

Holding her fan to her face teasingly, Dee did a turn in place, then unleashed an exact copy of herself from her own body. As they stepped apart, separating with a sort of rolling gas like fog, it was difficult to tell which was the original.

Dee #1: 100 HP (Barrier 15) (Strengthen 15)
Dee #2: 100 HP (Barrier 15) (Strengthen 15)
Neo-Shogun Soldier A: 91 HP
Neo-Shogun Soldier C: 16 HP (IV attached)
Neo-Shogun Soldier D: 1 HP

DragonierMan: 100 HP (25 strengthen) (Grass)

SYNCHRONIZATION:
Arch: 20% (Regen 10)
DragonierMan roared defiantly at the enemy ranks. The deep bellowing sound thundering across his opponents. His ample defenses returned to him, scaling him in granite and hardening the air. He seemed filled with energy, continuing to build on some inner power for another massive assault. He looked fierce.

And then he turned and ran...

He ran past Arch and jumped over the log. He snaked across the ground in a twisting path that led him away from the clearing, away from his opponents. He headed for the grasslands beyond with every foot fall. Tiny drips of sweat glittered in the air as he left a trail of quickly evaporating water behind him.

He was probably going away to heal. He had gotten beaten up a bit as he launched his earlier attacks, unconcerned about the potential lethality of the counterattack. A mistake that he continued to make on the battlefield. Always wrapped up in his own growing legend that he left himself vulnerable. But his vigorous body helped his ego as it continued to close any open wounds, scars vanishing into thin air as he ran.

And as suddenly as he started, he pivoted on his heel, spinning around and coming to a stop. His breathing was heavier, but not by much, and he was sweating. He brought a hand to his forehead and ran his palm down to his chest. The hand, soaked with sweat, came off his chest in a snap. He whipped his hand out and sent a wave of water slicing through the air.

As the sweat wave flew through the air, he added another a few seconds behind. The consecutive blades of water washed over the grasslands, sprinkling them with life giving fluids. Parching the dry blades. Making them glisten.

And also potentially soaking DragonierMan's pursuers. Whom were probably giving chase to the once fleeing navi.

Two bolts of white followed in the wakes of each watery shot. Each aimed for one of the two Dees. If there was a decoy among them, it would probably vaporize into mist if struck. It was a test.

However, they had probably caught up to him by now. So he braced himself for the next charge and attempted to dodge and weave around spears and staff blows. His ample defenses, if still intact from his run, would help him survive.

Summary
Actions:
1: Tactical Movement: Run into the grasslands away from the NS soldiers.
2: Tactical Movement: Run into the grasslands away from the NS soldiers.
3: WideShot1 [Battlechip]: Acc: A; 60 Aqua Damage + Wide Attack. to Neo-Shogun Soldier A.
* Sudden Breath 1 [Signature]: Acc: A [Shot Type Attribute]; 10 Null Damage to Dee #1.
3: WideShot1 [Battlechip]: Acc: A; 60 Aqua Damage + Wide Attack. to Neo-Shogun Soldier A.
* Sudden Breath 2 [Signature]: Acc: A [Shot Type Attribute]; 10 Null Damage to Dee #2.
4: Dodge.

Other Effects:
2: ShadowShoes [NaviCust]: Allows the Navi to move across fragile panels, such as Cracked and Glass, without breaking them.
3: Empowering Flourish [Signature]: Strengthen 50 remaining.
Arch moved out of the way as DragonierMan led the soldiers further into the grasslands, although Dee stayed right where she was and didn't follow. The soldiers made several more attempted spear strikes, but DragonierMan made short work of them using his aquatic blades. "Sweat blades? Glad I'm not on the receiving end of that," Dee shivered, not showing much concern for her soldiers.

Dee was surprised to find herself the target of two shots; she nimbly dodged one, but her decoy was hit and vanished in a puff of smoke. She retaliated by releasing two blasts of water; one hit DragonierMan's still in-tact casing, dissolving it, while the other hit his body dead on. [50] With a haughty laugh, Dee separated another clone of mist from herself.

"Come now, this fight was never very fair, was it? I feel bad for our precious new recruit, ho ho..." both Dees chuckled in unison, fanning themselves against the heat of Netfrica. They each made motions with their fans, sending healing waves over to one of the remaining soldiers. Another blue crystaline structure formed around the now-healed soldier.

"I wonder if they're going to give me a prize if I win? Whatever, I won't lose!" the soldier vowed quietly, while the other panted and barely managed to lift his spear.

Dee #1: 100 HP (Barrier 15) (Strengthen 15) (soil)
Dee #2: 100 HP (Barrier 15) (Strengthen 15) (soil)
Neo-Shogun Soldier A: 100 HP (IV attached) (grass)
Neo-Shogun Soldier C: 1 HP (IV broken) (grass)
Neo-Shogun Soldier D: EJO

DragonierMan: 70 HP (50 strengthen) (Grass)

SYNCHRONIZATION:
Arch: 20% (Regen 10)
Dee continued to gloat after each successful hit to DragonierMan. Shattering his defenses time and again. But all DragonierMan did in response was to grit his teeth... And dispatch one soldier after another. Slowly but surely, Dee's support was dwindling. He was apparently saving her for last.

His wounds continued to heal as he dodged to one side. Then another. He seemed to be able to dodge the spears, only to be hit by waves of caustic water. But he didn't slow. His footwork dancing among the grass.

He spat another bolt of swirling white energy at the most wounded of the remaining two soldiers, hoping that he was wounded enough to cause him to retreat. For no matter how hard DragonierMan watched the enemy as he fought, his opponents seemed to not show whether they were on their last legs. His programing was always protected by a program called an 'undershirt', but he never saw whether they had the same. It never displayed itself to him. Perhaps he was the only navi with such a program...

Regardless, his maw continued to hang open as red fire welled upward from his chest. The energy traveled up his neck and collected behind his teeth. His throat and mouth illuminated like a jack-o'-lantern, taking on a red-orange glow. The flames licking out from his lips. Then he exhaled.

The breath left him in a raging inferno. The air wept with searing heat as the fires belched forth from his lips to set the area ablaze. Corrupting the landscape. The grass blackened to dry husks as the intense heat swept over them, becoming kindling to feed the voracious blaze that scorched the earth. The ground bubbled under its fury; fissuring, cooking. And as the dragon's breath abated, the assaulted terrain liquefied. Becoming molten, fluid rock.

The fires had not died in the dragon's maw, however, as he darted his body away from any blows that followed. His attack was made far away from Dee, so she would most likely take the opportunity to tag him with another wave of water. As he attempted to tag the soldier from before with another white bolt, making sure that he was defeated. The breath leaving him in a blast of air and cold fire.

The ground dripped from DragonierMan's already wet skin. The dampness sloughing off him from his physical exertion under the Netfrica sun, along with a few lingering caustic wounds. His struck skin took on a brighter shade of pink where his skin regrew. Becoming a little patchy.

Steam bellowed from his mouth as he opened it again to vomit another searing wave of flames. The conflagration slashed across the burning, bubbling, terrain. Attempting to strike down what was left of the Neo-Shogun soldier line. What was left of the grass in the area sacrificed itself, burning to the ground, in order to give more power to the dragon's attacks.

DragonierMan shifted his feet at the end. He hoped that he had seen the last of Dee's support. He wanted a shot at Dee, alone. He ducked out of reflex from something that glinted out of the corner of his eye, before bringing himself back to a strong standing position. He was going to enjoy this hunt when there was only one prey left. Something he could toy with.

Summary
Actions:
1: Dodge.
* Sudden Breath 1 [Signature]: Acc: A [Shot Type Attribute]; 10 Null Damage to Neo-Shogun Soldier C.
2: HeatBreath [Battlechip]: Acc: C; 200/180 ((90+10 Strengthen)x2 Grass Terrain to Neo-Shogun Soldier A, 90x2 Terrain to all other targets) Fire Damage + Lava Panel Change + Cone Attack to Neo-Shogun Soldier A.
3: Dodge.
4: PhoenixShot2 [Battlechip]: Acc: A; 200/180 ((90+10 Strengthen)x2 Terrain to Neo-Shogun Soldier A, 90x2 Grass Terrain to all other targets) Fire Damage + Wide Attack to Neo-Shogun Soldier A.
* Sudden Breath 2 [Signature]: Acc: A [Shot Type Attribute]; 10 Null Damage to Neo-Shogun Soldier C.
5: Dodge.

Other Effects:
3: Empowering Flourish [Signature]: Strengthen 55 remaining.
Both enemies were obliterated by DragonierMan's fire attacks before they could offer further resistance. Dee fanned herself and wiped sweat from her brow (both of them did, that is) as she pondered what to do with a lack of support. "Another fine mess I've made for myself, oh ho..." she chuckled, looking left and right.

Yasu smiled cockily from the sidelines, then shrugged. "Well, DragonierMan, I told you to avoid taking out the other obstacles. I suppose this way is fine too, though. I'll give those weaklings some stern punishment later," she commended her recruit, keeping one eye cast vengefully upon Dee.

"I'm not the type to quit on account of such a minor setback," the gradient haired general informed her superior, then turned back to DragonierMan. "I'm about to do something truly heinous now: I'm going to deprive you of my glorious beauty!" she jested; as she did, both Dees slowly began to vanish, become ripples of light in the air and then disappearing completely.

"That aside, shall we cool off?" her voice cooed from somewhere in front of him. A tremendous windbox appeared on the net where she'd been, blowing in DragonierMan's direction. It may be difficult to approach her straight through the wind without some particular strategy.

A cannon shot out of nowhere, but he dodged it completely such that even the barrier around him was unharmed. An earlier conversation that had occurred returned to him: shouldn't she give up now if she was wise, seeing as she had obviously been relying so much on support? Still, she had not.

Dee: 100 HP (Barrier 15) (Strengthen 15) (invisible) (soil) (2 movements away)
Windbox: 100 HP (2 turns left)

DragonierMan: 90 HP (25 casing) (25 barrier) (75 strengthen) (Normal)

Terrain: 70% Soil, 10% Grass (other side of clearing), 5% Coal (in front of DragonierMan, 15% Normal (surrounding DragonierMan)

SYNCHRONIZATION:
Dee: 55% (Barrier 15) (Strengthen 15)
Arch: 25% (Regen 10)
DragonierMan's ears perked up and he snarled. Dee had gone invisible. He had seen a navi known as Trent become invisible before. The enemy never had a chance. Although it could also have been because of their attention on SINN at the time. Regardless, he would need to be careful.

His ear twitched like a dog just before he was struck. However, he was just quick enough to turn the attack into a glancing blow. His barrier didn't even waver as a cannon-slug passed over his shoulder.

He shifted a bit and flexed his clawed hands in irritation. He looked around, watching, waiting. Attempting to figure out when and where the next attack would originate. Sniffing the air. Energy welling up inside him in anticipation.

He twitched again and pitched forward into a roll. Rolling over the coal as the air wavered overhead. A few embers sputtered and glowed as they were displaced.

When he came out of the roll he hit the floor running. However, there was wind. Lots of wind...

DragonierMan pushed back against the windstorm with all his strength. His outstretched palms shoving against the currents. His legs flexing to add power to his struggles. But he was barely gaining any ground. His boots digging into the ground as his vigor slowly increased.

The dragon's maw opened once more as he spat another white-hot projectile at Dee. The intense zephyr curved the bolt's path. Probably causing it to sail past Dee's ethereal form.

Then he twitched again, diving to the side. The air wavered as he spun like a corkscrew, before hitting the ground, hard. The impact forced the air from his lungs and caused him to bounce. He rolled across the ground for a moment, like a log, before taking to his feet again.

Then he thrusted himself back into the gale. Pushing forward a few feet at a time. He growled and shook with effort. He would not be defeated by cowardly actions such as this. His mouth opened against the wind and fired another bolt of light into the maelstrom. Attempting futilely to keep up the pressure.

As he pushed forward again he left himself open to attack. It was possible that he was struck before now, but he would not relent. However, his defenses returned to him as he buffeted against the winds once more. He held fast as he twitched, turning into each phantom blow with aggressive courage. Every action bringing him one step closer to where Dee was. The fire in his eyes growing hot with anticipation. His body visibly smoldering from rage.

Summary
Actions:
1: Dodge.
2: Tactical Movement toward Dee.
* Sudden Breath 1 [Signature]: Acc: A [Shot Type Attribute]; 10 Null Damage to Dee.
3: Dodge.
4: Tactical Movement toward Dee.
* Sudden Breath 2 [Signature]: Acc: A [Shot Type Attribute]; 10 Null Damage to Dee.

Other Effects:
3: Empowering Flourish [Signature]: Strengthen 80 remaining.
((Corrected the strengthen to your proper listed amount in this post))

"You're going to try to move straight through this wind? You must really want me badly, huh?" Dee taunted her opponent. "With the advantage on my side, however, I have no need to focus on defense. Here comes my all out attack!"

As Dee spoke, DragonierMan pressed forward; it was difficult to progress through the wind, but he made some progress. She retaliated as she had said she would, releasing a huge volley of icy needles. Fortunately, DragonierMan managed to avoid every single one and retaliate with his own breath blasts, although they were ineffective. Feeling annoyed, the general released two waves of slow moving bubbles, although they were propelled forward faster by the wind behind them.

Three floated by, but one pegged DragonierMan, breaking his barrier and encasing him in a bubble. Dee laughed, fanning herself and gradually returning to view. She started to make a mist clone of herself, but stopped as she was surprised to hear a pop noise. The bubble surrounding her foe had been broken. "What is this?"

Yasu walked out from behind DragonierMan, her hair blowing in the wind as she shook her head irritably. "This battle is a farce. You do not have the strength to defeat DragonierMan, yet you are opposing him with trickery and foolish time-wasters. I should have been wiser; it's apparent now that a general whose role is only support will offer no challenge to a fighter like him," she explained.

"Well there's a surprise; Yasu saves her rookie from his demise? I thought you were all about honor," Dee chortled, glaring back at Yasu.

The green armored general shook her head, then glared back. "I can see your folder. You are running out of offensive options. I will not allow you to waste our time stalling this battle until your inevitable defeat." As Dee clicked her tongue, revealing that Yasu had correctly called her bluff, the first general smiled to DragonierMan once more. "I am impressed at the wide array of weapons that you have already collected! You are far better armed than our usual soldiers. I see now that recruiting was a great decision; our Shogun is wise indeed."

"Your regenerating armor layer seems akin to what the senior generals described the steel golem of the invasion having," Arch mused, showing genuine enthusiasm over the subject. "Our army can definitely benefit from having a front-line fighter with such capabilities!"

"Well said. Now, for our final challenge, let's you and I-"

"You promised, remember, Yasu? Time to get changed," Dee pitched in, getting rid of her windbox as she did. Yasu's teeth made near-audible gritting as she regarded her ally with rage. "Unless your honor code whatever allows breaking promises."

"You are quite correct. Wait here, DragonierMan," she replied, feigning a confident smile and disappearing. Arch watched Dee sheepishly, feeling almost certain that Dee's request would end out badly.

A short time later, the green general returned; the only green she wore was now her eyepatch. In place of the rest, she wore a gold collar and immodest bikini. A broken silver chain hung from the collar, trailing to about chest-level. The bikini was similarly adorned with engravings like a demon's face and the only parts of substance were over key areas; the straps were composed only of silver chain. The straps at the hips connected to a gold ring at the back, which held in place a leather thong attached to the front metal.

The whole ensemble covered so little that it made her regular outfit seem rather conservative. The scars crossing her body were all clearly visible, along with her tan skin and unique muscle-tone. Her face was red but her eyes remained locked on his. They seemed hateful, although not in vengeance of the fact that she'd been made to dress that way. It was as if something else was still forming a barrier between her and the recruit she'd come to favor.

"Hey, I just realized... we're all wearing gold now, right? That's kind of entertaining. Usually it's just Archie," Dee teased, hoping to lighten the mood.

Yasu continued on tensely, holding up something strange in one hand. At first glance it appeared to be a watch, but upon closer inspection, it was rather clearly a gag ball, designed to strap into one's mouth. The side of her mouth twitched as she tried to hold a smile. "This was also included with the outfit, but I feel that it is somewhat ridiculous," she explained, throwing it onto the coals at DragonierMan's feet.

"Honor doesn't say you have to wear it? Hmmmmm? Hohosnrk... heeheehahaha!" Dee guffawed, overcome with laughter at the idea of Yasu chained up like a dog. "C'mon, Rookie, tell us what we have to do! I can't wait to hear it!"

Dee: 100 HP (Barrier 20) (Strengthen 15) (soil) (1 movements away)
Windbox: DELETED

DragonierMan: 110 HP (25 casing) (80 strengthen) (coal)

Terrain: 70% Soil, 10% Grass (other side of clearing), 5% Coal (in front of DragonierMan, 15% Normal (surrounding DragonierMan)

SYNCHRONIZATION:
Dee: 58% (Barrier 20) (Strengthen 15)
Arch: 33% (Regen 15)
Yasu: 5%

--BATTLE COMPLETE--
DragonierMan receives: 1200 zenny
DragonierMan's uncovered eye twitched. Battle had been taken from him before the dawn of a victory that would have cowed the blue general. An opportunity wasted...

He shook himself out as the wind died, the gray scales fading from his skin. He reached down and retrieved the ball-gag from the smoldering coals, as his body returned to normal, dusting it off. He examined it for a moment, wondering about its value. Both to the system and whether it was actually gold.

Then he walked over to the log to towel himself off with his wool-cloth vest. He had been put through quite the workout in the hot Netfrica sun. His well toned abs all shiny with sweat. He took a moment afterward to ring out the vest, making the dust sizzle with water dropplets. He tossed the vest and gag down atop his armor when he was finished.

"Tell you what." DragonierMan began as he sat back down on the log. "I'm going to let you decide amongst yourselves how best to, what was the word, stimulate me." He smirked. "You could even make it a form of competition. And of course, you can direct me as you wish if need be." His smile grew wider. "Seeing as how you three are my superiors."
Arch gulped; her face reddened as she saw DragonierMan's bare chest. "A-Ah... W-We'll think up something then," she muttered.

With another confident laugh, Dee approached. "Well, alright, I'll go first. Archie needs time to think, I'm sure. If we give her enough time, she'll probably come with some kind of crazy technique that will make your... hair stick straight up on end," she chuckled slyly, although Arch's usual sexual ineptitude made that hard to imagine.

Dee seemed to split into her mist clones once again, although as the mist trailed off from her, it simply vanished. The one remaining winked and moved closer, her large breasts swaying provocatively and without much wardrobe restriction as she moved closer to DragonierMan. She held her fan over her mouth, then leaned down towards where the navi was sitting...

Then suddenly vanished into a cloud of mist. Dee's voice rang out from some unidentifiable location; she'd gone invisible again. "Ho ho! This is a great trick for parties, you know," the voice jested... As DragonierMan sat there, he suddenly became aware of the pressure of her thighs pressing down on his own. The invisible Dee had straddled onto his lap in a position facing him.

Something wet and slick started running down his chest while two hands clasped down over his own wrists, keeping them pressed to the log. It didn't take long to figure out that the wetness was from Dee's tongue running over his body in a kinky display of eroticism. Yasu and Arch tilted their heads, trying to figure out where she'd gone.

A smile spread across Yasu's face and her one good eye closed. "How entertaining. She was talking so big, then she used the time to escape? How ridiculous," she muttered to herself.

Dee continued licking at DragonierMan's sweaty chest, oblivious of the other threats. He felt the heat eminating from her armor; it was much greater than when last they'd touched.

"I hope you're not too disappointed, recruit. Now, Arch, your turn has come."

Arch seemed to understand by this point that Dee was still doing something with DragonierMan, but she didn't really know what. Slowly, she took a seat next to the dragon navi, just inches away from where he assumed Dee's bare leg was twitching slightly with arousal.

While staring at her feet, she summoned her giant, semi-transparent yellow band, which floated in the shape of a U behind her. Gradually, she snaked the raiment beneath her armor and allowed the equipment to be popped off, almost like pieces from a toy. When it had finished, the equipment was revealed as a single golden belt across the breasts and hips. The belt around the hips seemed to have very low-riding leather panties underneath. It revealed a lot of her rather attractive body; a more ordinary figure than either of the other girl's, but still quite glamorous.

A faint heat radiated from her own armor, although not nearly as strongly as from Dee's. Rubbing one hand down the length of her raiment, she moved slightly closer. She turned around on the log, keeping her hands awkwardly against its length but preventing DragonierMan from seeing her face (although he got a very nice view of the low-rising bottom of her outfit). Despite Dee's words, she apparently hadn't thought of anything.

Sensing that Arch would be even more awkward with her watching and wanting to get away anyways, Yasu coughed into her hand and turned around. "Take your time, I'll be patrolling the area," she announced, then dashed off like a ninja.

Dee continued using her tongue while Arch sat with a lump in her throat, trying to decide what to do next. Arch still seemed unaware of her friend's presence.

SYNCHRONIZATION:
Dee: 63% (Barrier 20) (Strengthen 15)
Arch: 33% (Regen 15)
DragonierMan was at first rigid when Dee went invisible. His ears pricked up as he attempted to track his elusive prey. Then he was startled by the straddling, wet attentions. It felt strange and ticklish at first. But, it didn't take long before DragonierMan was warming up to the situation.

The hand closest to Arch attempted to lift itself from the log, held by Dee. She would probably have to steady herself as her hand went with his to the small of Arch's back. The warm hand pressed its palm softly on Arch's exposed skin. Slowly the hand moved up and down her back, massaging it as best as he could considering the angles involved. His other hand, meanwhile, slid up from the log and began groping for Dee's invisible thigh. It would receive a similar massage. Both hands went about their tasks with the assistance of Dee's as well.

He shifted a bit on the log. Even though he was covered by armor from the waist down, that didn't mean he was immune to the uncomfortableness of expansion in a tight space. Dee wouldn't be able to feel it through the armor, but the thumping of DragonierMan's heart and the flush and hardening of skin and sinew, would give away his growing arousal. He was even emitting a low growl/purr that reverberated through his body and into theirs.

It was a strange dichotomy between predator and prey. From predator to predator. DragonierMan wanted to classify himself and the others in the chain. Hopefully with him on the top.

He had seen both strength and weakness in the three generals. Dee seemed like a subservient predator, showing her strength, while at the same time looking for alphas. Yasu seemed strong. An alpha. But seemed on guard from a younger contender, namely him, potentially overthrowing her and placing her in a detested subservient role. Arch was an enigma in the sense that she seemed like prey, unsure, meek. But her fighting prowess was unknown. Her real self still hidden. Or perhaps not.

So he shackled himself. He wasn't doing much but enticing them to continue with tender caresses, adding fuel to the flames. He wanted them to ask him, to order him to do something. He had taken from both Dee and Arch. Now he wanted them to take. To learn another part of their true selves.
Dee's body moved in synchronization with DragonierMan's own hand; he felt the heat from her armor gradually increasing, as well as the sweat that, if not for her invisibility, would be glistening upon her body. Arch gave another small cry as his hand ran across the smooth, gently curved small of her back; her body shivered slightly each time his hand approached the indecent areas below her waist.

Easing herself off of DragonierMan's lap and feeling excited, the aqua sorceress took a spot kneeling before him with hidden smile. She pressed both hands onto his knees then leaned forward slowly, her facing reddening in spite of herself. "He's acting so big... let's see if he can back it up," she thought to herself, moving her hands slowly onto his armor. Her heart beat faster as she tried to fiddle with it and get under it, creating a truly indecent situation. Her head moved closer and closer inward in anticipation...

Suddenly, Arch moved to his lap, seeing no one there; the pressure of her hips pressed Dee's face into the log between DragonierMan's legs, but was so unaware of her situation that she assumed she'd taken place on his lap. Dee grunted and flailed, but remained invisible, so Arch seemed unaware of her presence. Still somewhat timidly, she looked into his eyes and pressed her hands to his shoulders, wrapping her golden raiment cloth around his back and entwining their bodies.

With an embarrassed expression, she kept her eyes locked onto his. "I'm curious... which one is the real you, SINN? ... DragonierMan? When we first met, you seemed so different, she explained, trying to find the right words. "It's feels like you've changed so much in such a short period of time, I don't know what to think. When we first met, you seemed so innocent, with the knight-like chivalry. T-The new you isn't bad or anything, it's just hard to understand. Did we goad you in to doing something that you don't want to do, or is this... are you alright with this? You don't have to go along with everything we ask of you without complaint; we never intended to make you a slave."

As her question rambled on, Arch's eyes showed that she was constantly thinking; her mind was like the very mobius strip that her raiment sometimes represented, always working without end. All of that thinking didn't help her realize that her friend was suffocating beneath her own ass, however.

DragonierMan's acute senses picked up the approach of quick, heavy footsteps; it seemed likely that Yasu was returning.

SYNCHRONIZATION:
Dee: 70% (Barrier 25) (Strengthen 15)
Arch: 40% (Regen 15) (Barrier 5)
Dee had barely removed a few clasps of DragonierMan's armor before her head was sat on by Arch. Arch, looking into the dragon's eyes and seemingly unaware of Dee's plight, wrapped her golden raiment scarf around the both of them, binding the man and woman chest to chest. DragonierMan's arms had come up as her cloth went around them, so his arms were free from the spell. But she was now bound to him completely, molding her own mostly naked body to his. Separated only by thin cloth. It was a very intimate moment as they stared into each others' eyes. Which she continued with questions in her innocent voice.

She asked about the navi whom she was now bound. What caused him to change. And what he thought about the current situation. "I am a sword..." He began in answer. However, DragonierMan could also still sense Dee, so he lifted his lap up enough that Dee could scramble out, before returning to his original position.

His dark-gray eyes attempted to burrow into Arch's brown gaze as they sat in relative silence on a log. The footfalls of someone's approach could be heard in the background. "A sword is used to end lives." He continued as he stared into her, to hold her memorized, to drown out the world around her, and her constantly churning thoughts. "A sword is corrupted by the blood it spills." His words rumbled from his chest as he spoke, washing over Arch. "The blade stains."

His heart beat rhythmically against her own in a slow drum beat. Bump. Bump. The footsteps grew closer. Bump. Bump. "A sword is just a tool." Bump. Bump. "An implement to be used by others." Bump. Bump.

His head tilted to the side and his gaze broke hers as he looked over her golden hair towards the approaching figure. His arms were not bound by Arch's raiment and began to move. One arm wrapped around the golden general's waist and the hand cupped her bottom, ready to lift her with him if he was to fight from this awkward position, bound together by thread. The other hand went to the pile of armor at the ground. An obsidian scabbard appeared among the items, highlighted in silver that gleamed in the Netfrica sun. His hand grasped the hilt. His leggings were still held by a clasp or two and a few straps, and would not fall around his ankles should he stand.
Dee gracelessly pulled her head from where it was being smushed, tossing her hair as she slowly returned to visibility behind Arch. Regardless, she kept quiet, not wanting to interrupt DragonierMan and her friend. Besides that, she seemed to notice the sounds in the distance... as they came closer, they seemed to sound less like Yasu's quick-moving feet and more like a horse's gallop...

As DragonierMan's hand moved to the golden archer's hindquarters, it grasped at least as much flesh as armor, thanks to the skimpiness of the outfit. He could feel her chest expand and contract with her quick breaths; the sparkle in her eyes made her look somehow vulnerable. "If you're willing to be a sword for us, that's all we could ask from you. Just remember, even someone like Yasu, one of our Shogun's most trusted retainers, lives according to her own free will and principles. There are some decisions you can make on your own," she offered.

Watching with wide eyes from behind her fan, Dee tried to tear her eyes away from the steamy scene to see the source of the galloping steps reveal itself. Just as she did, the footsteps stopped nearby and slowed to a plod. The three could now easily see that the figure was not Yasu, but rather, a tall, thin man dressed as a bandit, riding atop a speckled brown horse. He skid to a stop with a slow "Woooah, Valentine!"

"Whoops... Ho ho, this is not the publicity we need," Dee laughed, urging Arch with a subtle motion to let go of DragonierMan.

Practically jumping out of her skin, Arch released her raiment and jumped up, bowing in apology and pressing one fist into her opposite palm. "F-Forgive me, Commander Yasu! I was just doing as ordered," she pleaded, then stopped as she realized who she was talking to.

"Jumpin' jellybeans, man! I think I'm startin' to get diz whole shogun movement thing," the bandit gasped, running a tongue over the gap in his front teeth. His face looked almost thirsty. "Deze membership perks are through the roof!"

"No, er, we're just... testing out the abilities of some new equipment," Arch replied in a flustered voice, not knowing how to explain what she was doing.

"I'll bet the new equipment's enjoying himself too! Ehehehe! But eh, seriously," the bandito chuckled, then gave a small shrug, "My name's BanditMan and I heard youz guys just received a val-ew-ubble shipment from a primo supplier! We in Vivarte were sorta hopin' dat youz guys could secure some for us too."

Dee stepped up, fanning herself against the heat and feeling obviously perturbed by the intrusion of the unwanted guest. "Our empire has no alliance with the Mafia, nor with any of their families. These gifts were bestowed to our army for a personal favor, it's not some kind of massive supply route," she explained.

"Yeah, I hear you, but see, my orders are to get us sommuv dat armor. So if you're not gonna hand it over, I'm just gonna have to take it, amigos. No hard feelins, but we need dat stuff to fight the NP, you know?" he explained, whipping out two western firearms.

"The armor can only be moved from place to place by special routes; it's not a data package that can be carried into a PET. In order to make sure we don't lose it, we're going to have to beat this guy here and now," Arch explained; Dee looked back with confusion, having been unaware of that fact herself. "Unfortunately, we already exhausted the strength of our on-call soldiers using that training routine..."

"Together we can easily take care of him, right, Recruit? Because we can't place you in danger yet, I want you to focus on a supportive role in this battle. Arch and I will face the enemy; in the mean time, you do everything you can to get these armors running at peak condition. If worse comes to worse, we'll need you to get that armor to a new location. Yasu should be back eventually, so even if something goes wrong, we ought to be fine," the gradient-haired general explained.

"Remember, this 'BanditMan' is likely one of Vivarte's top dogs. If we underestimate him, we'll be in trouble. That's why we'd like to handle the combat ourselves here and have you free to recover the armor if anything goes wrong," Arch reiterated. "This'll also be a real test for these armors. If you can do anything else to boost our performance, please don't hesitate to act!"

"Kinda hot to be standin' around talkin', ain't it? Lez go ahead and get dis over wit'," BanditMan offered, tipping up his sombrero and pointing one pistol towards the Neo-Shogun generals. "Also, gotta admit, I hate hurtin' women. Why don't I see if I can take doze armors wit'out hurtin' you guys too much? That'd be a good challenge for me, eheh!"

BanditMan: 360 HP
Valentine: 140 HP

Arch: 200 HP
Dee: 100 HP
DragonierMan: 150 HP

SYNCHRONIZATION:
Dee: 70% (Barrier 25) (Strengthen 15)
Arch: 48% (Regen 15) (Barrier 5)

--BATTLE START--
DragonierMan stood up as Arch jumped off him. There was a navi that wasn't Yasu, riding on a speckled brown horse in front of them. He was wearing a duster with a wide-brimmed sombrero, and carried a pair of pistols. And he referred to himself as BanditMan. From the Mafia...

He flexed his clawed hands as he heard the back and forth between the Mafioso and the Shogunates. The term 'Net Mafia' was known to him. His Lord told him of two powerful factions that warred with each other. The Mafia were a criminal element focused on chaos and the acquisition of power for their own benefit. The opposing side went by the name 'Net Police' and attempted to actually police things in the Net. But from what his Lord described, the Police had their share of bad elements as well.

Which was why his Lord was affiliating himself with the Neo-Shogunate. It was a chance to get in on the ground floor of an organization that he could attempt to influence in the direction he wanted. Away from the corruption of both Mafia and Police to something more, peaceful.

But regardless of his affiliation, BanditMan had challenged them for possession of Armor's system. Armor had given the pieces to the Shogunate of her own will. This was attempted theft. A part of DragonierMan burned from the insult. Another burned from being relegated to a support role.

A growl started in his lungs, before thundering up his esophagus to burst out of his mouth in a mighty roar. The air solidified and his skin colored with gray scales. His teeth shone a bright white in his maw and the fire burned in his eye-patch. "CRUSH HIM! He insults the Shogunate's honor with this attempt at thievery."

He drew his scabbard from the ground and removed the sword, planting it in the ground in front of him. He then bent the scabbard into a half-moon shape. "You are Shogunate generals. This man should be no match for your power." He raised the scabbard and cocked his arm, watching as the battle started to unfurl around him. White flames danced from his arm onto the blade, lighting it up. He counterbalanced the illuminated sheath as he took aim at the man and his horse. He attempted to follow their movements, leading his target as best as he could. And he waited for the moment to strike.

When the moment came, his arm muscles tensed and he hurled the bright impromptu-boomerang at his targets. It spun end-over-end as it twirled at the man and his horse. As it swept low to the soft soil, it drew on the natural energies of the ground, doubling in size. If it managed to rake either BanditMan or his horse, it would cause quite the scar.

Then it completed its arc and was caught by DragonierMan, who bent the blade the other way, so it was straight. "Battle favors the bold. Attack! Attack! Show no mercy to the weak!" He called out to the two generals as they fought.

It was at this time that his ear twitched. He shifted to the side and ducked out of the way as the air whizzed around him. Gliding over the terrain with soft steps.

Summary
Actions:
1: Encourage Arch and Dee.
2: Aim: BanditMan and Valentine.
3: Boomerang1 [Battlechip]: Acc: B; 140 [(60+10 Strengthen)x2 Soil Terrain] Wood Damage + Group Attack(Arc) to BanditMan and Valentine.
4: Encourage Arch and Dee.

Other Effects:
3: Empowering Flourish [Signature]: Strengthen 5 remaining.
The two generals looked back, startled as DragonierMan betrayed the orders that they'd given him. BanditMan shifted his poncho around himself, then grinned. "Ah, dere we go! Daz de way to play it, amigo! I don't want to hurt dez lovely senoritas, but if you gimme a target, I can shoot all I want!"

"Oh ho... our little recruit sounds just like Yasu, doesn't he?" Dee laughed, although she seemed more annoyed than amused.

"DragonierMan, wait! I'm not saying we're weak, but this man is a trained professional of the Mafia! It's not safe to fight him until we know what he's capable of!" Arch cautioned the Neo-Shogun initiate. Then again, as she thought, she realized that Yasu would have done the same thing if she was here. Perhaps it just wasn't in some people's rulebook to sit back and let their friends do the fighting.

Regardless of their opinions of his actions, the Neo-Shogun generals were resolved to help their recruit. Dee quickly summoned a mist clone of herself, taunting the enemy rider as she did. "Now you're even further outnumbered, hm?"

"Not too worried, chica! I got enough boolets for all of ya," he informed her, keeping his eyes on DragonierMan. Valentin was ready for DragonierMan's boomerang attack, but not for his expert aiming. Even as the horse jumped to evade, the boomerang hit its targets legs midair. BanditMan groaned as his steed tumbled through the soil, creating a large skid mark.

Recovering quickly, he drew his firearms to bear and pointed them towards his targets. Loud gunfire blasted through the hot Netfrican air as six bullets flew out toward the Neoshogun officers and recruit. Fortunately, the barriers generated by the heat of their armors protected each of the Neo-Shogun girls. DragonierMan survived by virtue of his speed, but his own armor was broken to pieces. Two more shots traveled towards the generals; Arch managed to dodge out of the way of one, while Dee was caught off guard. The bullet ricocheted off, leaving her seemingly unharmed.

"Ho ho! It's a lucky thing I had this armor on, I suppose?" she laughed to her comrades, then suddenly gave an alarmed wail as the chain holding her top together severed, causing the twin plates to fall to the ground with an anticlimactic thud. She crossed both arms across her bare, expansive breasts for modesty's sake. "Your aim is impressive, bandit!"

"Ya, I know, right? Not too many hombres'd be abool to shoot dat fallin' off a horse, you know! Maybe I can have the rest as a consolation prize, huh?"

"Don't push your luck!" Dee grunted, keeping one arm across her chest and releasing a wide arc of water towards her enemy with her fan. BanditMan dodged, even without the aid of his horse. Dee launched forward another burst of icey needles, but those did her no better. "Rrr!"

Arch started by releasing her raiment, creating a giant golden loop in the nearby vicinity of BanditMan. While he looked on in confusion, she fired one arrow in to it using her golden bow. The arrow recurved as it traveled along the raiment, doubling in speed. "Aiyee!" the bandit cried out, growling as the arrow took its place in his arm.

"There, that should stop him from using his strongest attacks!" Arch cried out, clasping her fist victoriously. She'd just begun to think that the bandit was untouchable.

"Hey, lez not get too proud of ourselves!" the bandit chuckled, then tipped his hat. Slowly, he vanished into a state of invisibility. Arch didn't seem worried; she fired a heat-seeking arrow that proceeded towards the enemy, even despite his new condition. "No ma'am, I'm afraid not!" he laughed in response. As he did, the arrow simply disappeared, as if it had been engulfed by something.

"This fellow is quite irritating. At any rate, I'm certainly thankful for the armor!" both Dees laughed in unison.

"It's okay, though. That arrow I put in him will weaken him for a little while. Let's take advantage of this time and tear him down while he's vulnerable! Don't worry, DragonierMan; you can help too if you like," she offered, now understanding his desire to protect their honor.
"We just-!"

A voice cried out in the distance, calling DragonierMan to action. "There's no time to explain! You have to hurry and activate their armor as far as you can!" the green general's voice urged DragonierMan from absurdly far away. She must have some amazing vocal cords, as the navi couldn't manage to see her on the horizon quite yet. "By any means necessary, activate them! Hurry!"

The voice had a sense of urgency that was somewhat surprising. "You guys got help on de way? Gotta work faster den, I guess!" BanditMan's voice spokee from alarmingly close by. Before anyone could stop him, he scooped up the breastplates from the ground and started his collection. The plates quickly disappeared, apparently tucked away somewhere. "C'mon ladies, lez finish up!"

"What does Yasu think she's talking about? We don't even know what's making the armor work! How the heck does she expect us to accelerate the process?" both Dees moaned, each nearly pressing hand to her head, but stopping as she remembered her toplessness.

BanditMan: 320 HP (Grass) (Sig Crashed) (1 turn invis) (Stole: Arrow1)
Valentine: EJO'D

Arch: 200 HP (Normal) (Barrier 5)
Dee: 100 HP (Normal) (Barrier 12) (Decoy x1)
DragonierMan: 150 HP (Normal) (Strengthen 5)
Arc Guider Raiment: 40 HP

Terrain: 65% Soil (surrounding clearing of normal), 5% Grass, 30% Normal

SYNCHRONIZATION:
Dee: 72% (Barrier 25) (Strengthen 15) (Effectiveness halved)
Arch: 55% (Regen 20) (Barrier 5)
The battlefield erupted in action. Bullets and blasts of water and all other matter of projectiles flew between the two sides. A flash of light here and a crash of armor there, and the terrain was littered with the remains of shattered defenses. Even poor Valentine was consumed by the vicious assault and ejected from the battle. A furrow of upturned earth lay as its cairn.

Incoming Data Packet
RHJhZ29uaWVyTWFuIGxpc3RlbjogY2hhbm5lbCBhbGwgeW91ciByYWdlIGFuZCBwYXNzaW9uIGludG8gdGhlIGFybW9yLiBQcm9qZWN0IHlvdXIgc3RyZW5ndGggdG8gdGhlIGdlbmVyYWxzLg==

DragonierMan's uncovered, dark eye glazed over as the sound of Yasu faded from his hearing. His free eye had once more turned into an obsidian shard embedded in his head. The earlier tiny lines of white code from streamed across his eye, conveying a new message.

And as soon as it started, it was gone. DragonierMan's eye cleared and returned to its normal steaming self. DragonierMan wasted no time, however, grabbing his eye-patch with his left hand. He clutched the golden codpiece as white flames licked over his fingers. The air rippled and churned, twisting with the heat. The thousands of charcoal scales that littered the ground at his feet stood on end, pointing skyward. They leapt from the floor onto the navi's body, swarming over his skin, and covered him in a rocky, protective coating.

The bonfire that was DragonierMan grew into a great white blaze. Speckles of gray embers blew about in the searing maelstrom as DragonierMan closed his eyes. He concentrated on the rage that burned inside him, attempting to feed it to the generals through their connection. The rage of all the insults in his brief existence.

Blitz was battered before his eyes. In rage he had leapt upon the virus that had wounded her and tore into it with his sharp claws, rending its frame.

And then he exploded in fiery rage as he fought a viral abomination. His hands and mouth breathed fire as he was drained of the last of his vitality.

Some viruses even cowered before his might. Refusing to fight. Why didn't they fight? Why were they so weak? They should fight! Fight! Fight me @#$%&^!

The shadow was everywhere. He leaked datum from a dozen cuts. He could barely touch the creature. Die. Die foul spawn of the abyss!

Why? Why didn't they die faster! Am I not strong enough? Impossible! I am the best! The strongest! Nothing can beat me!

They got in the way... THEY GOT IN THE WAY!!!

DESTROY EVERYTHING!!!

"AAAAAHHHHH!" DragonierMan bellowed as he collapsed onto his knees and held his hands on his ears. His head was thrown back with enough force to snap his spine and his eyes were as wide as saucers. Black smoke and billowing flames erupted from his face, pouring out of his mouth, nose, ears, and eyes. He was being consumed, mind and body, in a hellish inferno of past hatreds come to life.

Summary
Actions:
1: Channel rage into Armor.
2: Channel rage into Armor.
3: Channel rage into Armor.
4: Channel rage into Armor.
5: Channel rage into Armor.

Other Effects:
3: Empowering Flourish [Signature]: Strengthen 30 remaining.