Finding the IDT Team!

Voltman appeared in the net with a crash, slightly stunned by his quick switch from Scilab Net. Shaking the stars out of his vision, he waited for his partner to arrive.
A beam of light suddenly appeared about 10 feet behind VoltMan, which materialized as a fairly short, black and blue Navi. Not in the beat up sense, mind you, his coloring actually was black and blue. He looked over the Elec Navi for a moment. He certainly looked like a VoltMan, with that electric spear. It HAD to be him.

"Hello!" SplashMan walked over, slightly wary of the other Navi. Not because he didn't trust him, he was just naturally wary to anything with electrical weapons. "You must be VoltMan! I'm SplashMan! Nice to meet ya!" He would've smiled, but not having a mouth made that rather hard. So he just waited for a response.
Voltman turned as a bubbling voice came out from behind him. Hello! You must be Voltman! I'm SplashMan! Nice to meet ya! Voltman grinned, though the motion was lost among the guard that covered his lower face.
That I am. Nice to meet you, Splashman. Voltman stretched, several sharp cracks coming not from his back, but from the bolts of static that traced the arc of his armor. Well, since we're both here and accounted for, what say you we start this? Voltman tapped the side of his helmet, and a small hologram shot out of his visor, a 3D orb with an arrow pointing a direction to the navis' right. He tapped his helmet once more, and the orb disappeared. The distress beacon's that way. And keep your battlechips ready; I have a feeling that this isn't just going to be a normal virus attack...
SplashMan couldn't help but jump a little upon seeing and hearing that static, albeit more out of reflex than anything else. After all, if you couldn't trust your allies, who could you trust? "The right, huh? Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Not wanting to waste a second, he raced off in the direction of the beacon as fast as he could. Fortunately for VoltMan, that still wasn't all that fast.

(let the search for the IDT Team begin!)
Following the distress beacon through a fairly dense patch of forest, you emerge into a wide, grassy clearing. A large group of viruses are circled around a domed building, slowing advancing towards it and squabbling amongst each other. The building looks as though it is made of stone and a large "+" shaped-crevice is carved onto the front of the dome. Suddenly, a score of the viruses are thrown into the air by a fiery, golden shockwave followed by a barrage of loud censor beeps and broken dialogue. The wave barely misses Splashman as it disappears into the forest, leaving the ground scorched behind it.

Through the gap in the virus' ranks you can make out a short, bearded man wearing a red and white checkered shirt, dungarees, brown boots and a wide-brimmed hat, waving around a pick-axe twice his size. It glows (With an AWSOME POWER!!) yellow, charging for another strike. A fireball strikes him, but he shrugs it off with a stream of censored profanity.

At the base of the building is a tall, cloaked man standing in front of a panel that projects from the wall. The panel shows a design or emblem and seems to be the focus of the navi's attention. A shower of meteors falls towards him, but oddly, they all miss their target.

Wandering along the front of the domed structure is an absent-minded woman in a long brown robe, antlers sprouting from within her emerald hair. She kneels down, carefully tending and whispering to a small bonsai tree planted at the south side of the building. As a spikey breaks off from it's comrades in a frenzied dash towards the unsuspecting navi, the small tree immediately turns a branch towards the ravenous foe. The leaves on its branch become rigid and fly at the virus, a green torrent of razor sharp projectiles tearing the spikey into oblivion.

The compass is pointing directly to a small radar-like box sitting near the building.

Objective Complete: Find the IDT.

The virii seem very agitated in the presence of the domed structure and are assaulting the IDT.

New Objective: Defend the IDT.

[PARTICIPENTS]

---Electric Tsunami--

Voltman: 200
Splashman:200

---Northern Viral Remnant---

MettfireA: 100
HntCandleA: 100
HntCandleB: 100
OldstoveA: 50
OldstoveB: 50
OldstoveC: 50

---Southern Viral Remnant---

MettfireB: 100
FlameyA: 60
FlameyB: 60
SpikeyA: 90
SpikeyB: 90
SpikeyC: 90

---Investigative Dispatch Team---

Prospectman: 370
Novusare: ???
Dera Dei: 150
Scentree1:100
Scentree2:100

[TERRAIN]: All grass panels between forest and building, except where scorched (Indicated by yellow line).

BATTLE START!

((EDIT: Oh hell. I forgot to individualise the viruses. Sorry. DX))
(Pick your poison, Magic. I'll mop up whatever you don't.)
(OOC: Gah, sorry, meant to post yesterday, but stuff came up. Do not expect such shenanigans again!)

SplashMan gazed over the viruses, determining that while he had never seen most of them, they looked pretty normal to him. Nonetheless, they had viruses to delete. Might be better to split the work, though. After all, two groups, two Navis sent to delete them...it just made sense. "Hey, VoltMan, Sabrina! Let's each take out one of the groups! I'll take the, uh...that one!" He pointed towards the remnant with weird candle and furnace viruses. "They've got more with 100 HP, so I think I should handle them!"

"Sounds like a plan! Now get ready to warp!" Back in the Netopian real world, Sabrina grabbed a pair of chips, and inserted them into her PET> "Battlechip, AreaGrab! Slot in! Battlechip, AquaSword! Slot in!"

The Aqua Navi disappeared from where he had been standing, reappearing in front of the fiery wizard and creepy candles. Almost immediately, a water-based sword formed over his hand, and was used to execute a wide slashing attack on the viruses in front of him. After a quick leap to his side, he did the same on the OldStove triplets. But was that it? Hopefully so, but just to be sure, he scanned over his half of the area for anything that missed his swordplay. Sure, he probably could've gone over to the other side, but he was pretty sure VoltMan could handle things. After all, if he wasn't a strong Navi, the NetPolice wouldn't have let him come along, right?

[Order of Turn:
1-AreaGrab chip to in front of the MetFire and HauntedCandles (teleports user to another spot)
2-AquaSword chip attack on MetFire and HauntedCandle pair (80+10, Aqua)
3-AquaSword chip attack on OldStove trio (80+10, Aqua)
4-AquaSword chip attack on up to three remaining viruses among Northern Viral Remnant (80+10, Aqua)]
Voltman gave a cursory glance to the situation as the domed structure came into view. And almost lost an arm as a purple beam came tearing through the terrain. He sidestepped clumsily, taken aback by the sudden strike, before seeing chunks of candle and virus data fly by him and realizing that the attack was not meant for them. Something to be thankful for, I suppose... He turned his visor to scan the combatants quickly. The first thing the visor locked onto was the glowing purple axe that one of the IDT members was holding, placing a small red exclamation point above it as a warning; Voltman wasn't about to let that axe catch him off guard again, even if it wasn't aimed for him. There was a female navi, between what he could only assume were two automated sentry programs, as well as a third who was too far away for his visor to reach... All three navis seemed competent, and fairly powerful.
The viruses, on the other hand, weren't even deserving of much mention. Level one Spikey and Oldstove class viruses composed much of the enemy ranks, along with three types of viruses that Voltman hadn't encountered before. Two, one in each regiment, seemed to be mage viruses, fire element. Two enemies were literally on fire, and strangely enough, two candles burning behind them roughly 10 feet away scanned as a part of the same virus. Voltman paid it no mind. The last new enemies were also on fire, but hovering several feet above the terrain. He was sure he could handle them, but no sense in not being cautious... a barrier of electricity formed over his armor, providing him with at least a small amount of protection from enemies.

Voltman turned as he heard Splashman's burbling voice call out from behind him. Hey, VoltMan, Sabrina! Let's each take out one of the groups! I'll take the, uh...that one! He pointed towards the remnant with weird candle and furnace viruses. They've got more with 100 HP, so I think I should handle them! Voltman looked at where he was pointing, and nodded. But he called out to the Aqua navi before he left. That's fine. But don't underestimate me, Splashman... I'll be sure to prove that to you by the time this is done. Sabrina's voice wavered over from the passive connection between her and her Navi, calling out for an Areagrab and an Aquasword. Splashman disappeared, and Voltman grinned before turning to the holoscreen displaying Shigeru.
So, they've got that side... how do we respond? Now, it was Shigeru's turn to grin. In kind. Areagrab, Aquasword, double slot-in! Shigeru chose to grab the battlechips from the pouch on his belt, rather than simply drag the icons of the chips onto the image of Voltman, and quickly slotted in the pair. Voltman's hand withdrew into the armor at his wrist, leaving a small opening, from which a metal cylinder slid out, expanding to line up with the end of his arm. Voltman examined it with a detached interest, raising it so he could get a better view, before making a slashing motion with the arm. A beam of energy erupted from the cylinder, coalescing into the form of a blade before dispersing, leaving the Aquasword ready for use. A small layer of ice coated the light-blue blade, weaving patterns of light along the ground as it reflected the mock sunlight of the net. With a feral cry, Voltman charged forward... and vanished.

Voltman and Splashman appeared almost simultaneously behind the two virus groups. With a yell, Voltman slashed once at the floating enemies, raising a wave of freezing water and razor-sharp shards of ice that turned to steam upon contact with the enemies. Voltman wasted no time, the enemies now aware of his presence. Raising his left arm, a bone appeared, which he gripped firmly. Turning slightly, he wound up and threw in the direction of the Fire Mage enemy, letting it go at the height of the power his throw could muster. The bone spun through the air at a dizzying speed, actually flying past the Mettfire before curving around with no visible cause and making a beeline for its target. Three enemies to go, and Voltman was only getting started. With one more yell, Voltman charged at the three final enemies: the Spikeys. He gained speed with each step, approaching the trio at an unreal speed before putting on a final burst of energy and disappearing entirely. The battlefield suffered from a conspicuous lack of Voltman for a moment, and it seemed that he had left entirely, before a flash of blue light shined above the virii, and a deluge poured downward, Voltman at the center. An icy shell formed over the descending navi, water coursing through the air behind him, before he landed with a thunderous crash among the pack of wolf viruses, slashing with inhuman speed and relentless malice towards his enemies.
With a final slash, Voltman used the momentum of his attack to flip forwards, over where the Spikeys were, landing on one knee. The Aquasword detached from his arm and laid on the ground, before disappearing, as Voltman's other hand disappeared as his first had. But now, glowing white light came from within barrels of twin busters. Voltman held his arms out, surveying the battlefield for any sign of surviving viruses, a hairpin trigger all that kept the rapid buster shots from firing. Electricity coursed under his armor as his system checked for injuries that could be healed.

Voltman called out to the IDT team. Greetings! We are civilian navis, sent by the Netpolice to assist the missing IDT team! Seeing as the distress beacon we're recieving is coming from right there, I'm assuming you're them. He glanced over his shoulder at the cloud of steam that covered where he had just assaulted the Spikey viruses. But pleasantries later, eh? Let's take care of the scum first.

Overview:
<Passive: Siphon (20 HP Barrier)>
1. Areagrab to behind FlameyA/B (Movement, Dodge, Accuracy+)
2. Aquasword to FlameyA/B (80, x2 due to weakness, Aqua, Accuracy+)
3. Skully1 to MettfireB (100, Homing, Confuse)
4. Hyperspeed to SpikeyA/B/C (Movement, Dodge, Accuracy+)
5. Aquasword to SpikeyA/B/C (80, x2 due to weakness, Aqua, Accuracy+)
6. Aquasword to SpikeyA/B/C (80, x2 due to weakness, Aqua)
<Skill: Swordplay (Dodge)>
<Passive: Dynamo (Recov15)>
<Passive: Jolt [x2] to anything left (30x2)>
(Sadness. Baampu!)
(RAGE INDUCED BUMP #2! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!)
((DX Not the dreaded Bumps!))

The last remnants of the viral wave, focused towards the temple, are taken completely by surprise. All are cut down in a matter of seconds and, instead of simply being deleted, they explode, causing a wave of fire to lash over the heads of Splashman and Voltman. It makes them look really cool.

Prospectman's ovular frame waddles up to the pair and waves his massive weapon at them. Despite himself only coming up to their waists, the pick-axe was larger than both of them put together.

"-PHEEP-ing -PHEEP-ers! I don't need your -PHEEP-ing help!", he bellows crudely, seemingly irritated at the loss of his targets.

The female navi stands next to the raging dwarf and puts her hand on his shoulder. The brown robes she wears cover her feet, and the sleeves overlap her fingers. "My, my. There's no need for such language, dear.", she says in that calm, motherly way that makes you think you can trust her. "Now, hello you two.", she smiles, "Thank you for coming. Did the nice policemen ask you to come? My, my, you must be very brave."

Her companion rests his weapon on his shoulder and glares at the two newcomers. "-PHEEP-. They're sending us -PHEEP-ing Kids. Of all the -PHEEP-ing cheek..." <.< He turns and walks towards the temple, grumbling.

[PARTICIPENTS]

---Electric Tsunami--

---Northern Viral Remnant---

BALEETED!

---Southern Viral Remnant---

!DETEELAB

---Investigative Dispatch Team---

[TERRAIN]: All grass panels between forest and building, except where scorched (Indicated by yellow line).

[REWARD]
Voltman: 682z
Splashman:471z
(OOC: Sorry for the sorta meh post, I just had a sudden case of writer's block for some reason...)

Well, that was easy. And VoltMan had an AquaSword, too...for some reason, that disheartened SplashMan a little. It sorta made having it seem less awesome. Oh well, it had to happen sooner or later. After quickly accessing and sending over the cash data, he noticed exactly what the censored Navi looked like. And...wow, was he short. He himself wasn't exactly tall to begin with, and this guy only came to his waist? He didn't even know Navis that short were made. He decided to ignore that one, considering the bleeping made it a little hard to understand anyway.

At least the female Navi seemed nice. "So, are you all okay? I'm SplashMan, and yeah, I was sent by the NetPolice to check on you guys!" At least he thought that's what he was there for. Sabrina never did completely explain it to him... "And that's...eh, he can introduce himself!" He looked over towards VoltMan, who looked completely fine. Yep, he was really starting to think that he was the lesser of the assisting Navis. "So, anything we can do for you?"
Heh. Watch your mouth, shorty, or I might get my feelings hurt, eh? Voltman walked out from among the burning remnants of the viruses to watch the exchange between Splashman and the IDT team. And with what that just looked like, it would seem that you guys are a bit in need of assistance? So I dare you to call me a kid again, because you'll just as soon find that pickaxe lodged up your... Shigeru cut in suddenly, his face a dull red. What Voltman's trying to say is that he's glad to help. What's the situation?
(Mod within 24 hours, Lego, and I finish my post in Bomber's training thread.)
((I got yer mod right here.))

The Enraged Excavator freezes.

". . . . . 'Shorty'. . . . .?

The air around him darkens. With a deliberate slowness, he lowers the car-sized pick axe from his shoulder and drops the sharp end on the ground. It cracks the panel it hits and a blast of air booms over the clearing. "You shouldn't be getting an ego from picking off a few flies, kid." He turns. His eyes have been replaced with golden fire, flickering madly. "The real show hasn't even -PHEEP-ing started yet."

The green haired navi sighs. "I would just let him be. He gets like this every so often.", she dismisse with a wave of her hand.

Prospectman's atmosphere shatters. A vein pulses on his forehead as he spins around and stamps on the floor, "Hey! Don't ignore me! I was being -PHEEP-ing serious...!

"Anyway. Welcome, Splashman, Voltman!", she gives them both a hug, "My name is Dera Dei.exe. My companions are Prospectman and Novusare, although they aren't very sociable. Our job here is to find out what that temple is." She points at the building behind her. "According to reports, any of these charming viruses that come in contact with it become increasingly powerful. Obviously, such things can be dangerous in the wrong hands. Right now, we're trying to get the door open."

As if to punctuate her statement, a loud CLICK is heard coming from the temple.

"The Fourth Lock is Down." A heavy, thudding voice rolls out of the cloaked figure. "Just One More To Go."

Dera Dei clasps her hands together and beams brightly. "Well done, Novusare! You're doing a terrific job!

From where you stand, you can see the temple wall much clearer. A round crest adorns a flat outcropping in front of Novusare. Four latches are lying on the ground, a fifth still attached to the wall.

Prospectman crosses his stubby arms across his chest. "Feh. It would have gone a lot faster if you'd let me break it down...."

"Ah, no, no, no. It wouldn't do us any good if you brought the whole building down, now would it?"

"Don't see why that's such a bad idea..." He glares at the temple, but his frown soon turns into annoyance. "-PHEEP-. Here we go again..."

The dome begins to glow dazzlingly white. It hums with power for a few seconds. Suddenly, the light seems to burst off the surface with a sharp, high pitched whistle and disappears from view. The whistle is almost immediately answered by a howl from the forest. A large cluster of viruses emerges from within the trees, making their way towards the temple.

[PARTICIPENTS]

---Alone In The Park--

---The Twenty-Five Of Forests---

((From north to south...))

KillplantA: 100
HntCandleA: 100
OldstoveA: 50
SpikeyA: 90
OldstoveB: 50
SnakeArmA: 130
SpikeyB: 90
KillplantB: 100
NinetailsEX: 140
SpidyA: 80
MettfireA: 100
ElemperorEXA: 140
ElemperorEXB: 140
KillplantC: 100
HntCandleB: 100
SpikeyC: 90
SpidyB: 80
OldstoveD: 50
KillplantD: 100
MettfireB: 100
OldstoveE: 50
SpidyC: 80
SnakeArmB: 130
OldstoveF: 50

[TERRAIN]: All grass panels between forest and building.

((Take your time... *Out of breath*))
(OOC: Me? Take my time? NEVER!)

...Okay, now THAT was a lot of viruses. He wasn't sure he'd ever seen so many at once before...well, aside from that one time in Yoka, but that was different. These particular viruses had no qualms about deleting him in a highly painful manner. "So...what's our plan? Should we mow down the weaker ones, or beat the more powerful ones first, or what?" SplashMan peeked back, to see a screen of his operator behind him. "I'm not picky or anything, it's just that...these are a lot of viruses..."

"Yeah, no kidding!" Sabrina looked over the battle specs; 25 viruses, varying between the Fire, Wood, and non-elemental varities. The entire area was covered in grass panels. The endurance of the viruses varied greatly as well, from OldStove's 50 HP to NinetailsEX and ElemperorEX's whopping 140 HP. Of course, she didn't actually figure any of this out herself; the PET displayed all this before her. "Um...yeah, that's a lot. So, grass panels means Wood-elemental things can heal themselves, and Fire-elemental attacks do double damage if their target is on a grass panel. I think that's how it goes, anyway. You're not Wood, and we don't have any Fire chips, so hmm..."

"..." The Aqua Navi remained silent, knowing full well that one third of that last sentence was false.

"...Wait, what am I saying?" Crud, she remembered. "We do have one fire chip! Let's use it to take out those, uh...ElemperorEX! ...What kind of a name is that?...Oh, never mind. Get ready to pack some heat!" The young woman grabbed a chip feature a fiery triple barrel cannon, and inserted it into her PET. "Battlechip, Magnum! Slot in!"

SplashMan clenched his fists as it started to feel like there was a fireball inside him. Actually, since he had no internal structure in his body beyond being full of water, one could probably wonder why it hurt him to begin with. "Ugh...how long do I have to charge this..."

"Uh...just enough so that it'll hit two!" Sabrina brought up a cursor screen, and chose her lamp shaped targets. "Everything's done on my end! When it's charged enough, let 'er rip!"

For a moment, he didn't think that would ever happen...but sure enough, a second fireball-like sensation emerged in his chest, which was his cue to release the fire hounds. "Yeargh!!!" And suddenly, from an unknown location, two blasts suddenly appeared, resulting in potential fiery death in the area of the ElemperorEX. Not exactly how he preferred to deal with viruses, but in a case like this, it'd do. "What should we do now?"

"Uh..." She didn't especially want to think about that. At best, there were still 23 viruses around, and she was supposed to pick? Unless..."Well, you're the one that's down there. So...I think you know how to use this better than I do!" Next up for the duo, an old favorite; a highly blue chip, featuring a picture of a Lark virus. "Battlechip, WideShot! Slot in!"

As one might expect, SplashMan's hand and some of his forearm was replaced with a gun resembling the Aqua virus's mouth. But where the heck was he going to fire it at? "Where the heck am I gonna shoot it?" Actually, a trio just to the left of where the Magnum blast had gone off looked liked a good shot. Two fire viruses, and another virus of decent endurance. But it looked like it just had a tad too much for WideShot to defeat it...unless he did THAT. Yeah, that was definitely what he should try. And so, having decided on where to shoot, he positioned his wide-mouthed water shooter towards a HauntedCandle, Spikey, and Spidy, but took just a moment to beef up one of the side of the eventual shot. Once that was taken care of...WHOOSH! A wide wave of water raced towards the elemental viruses, complete with an extra surprise for that spider virus. And hopefully, that was 1/5 of the enemy force down before anyone else could blink. A long blink, sure, but...eh, it's an expression. "I think that's enough for now...how about some-"

"Defense? Because we both know that's how we usually do things!" In fact, a certain upgraded Guard chip had already made its way into the PET insertion slot. "Battlechip, Guard2! Slot in!"

The familiar red shield appeared in front of the Navi, and assumed a familiar hiding position behind it. However, before he completely hunkered down, he made sure to turn back at the other Navis for a moment. "If anyone wants some protection, you're welcome to stand behind me! I won't move for a second!" Considering that he hated pain even more than most Navis did, the statement almost seemed out of place if you knew him. But based on the surprisingly serious look coming from his eyes, he really meant it on this occasion...

[Order of Turn:
1-Charge Magnum1 chip
2-Magnum1 chip attack on ElemperorEXA and ElemperorEXB (120, Fire)
3-WideShot1 chip attack on HauntedCandleB (60+10, Aqua), SpikeyC (60+10, Aqua), and SpidyB (60+10+10 (Normal subtype bonus), Aqua)
4-Guard2 chip attack (120-, Reflects an attack)]
(Yo, Cereal, Untapped Power, the normal subtype ability, is +(10 + Level/2, rounded down to the nearest 5. I think that means you'd get a +15 boost in power.)

Send as many legions as you wish! This area won't fall to the virus hordes! Voltman yelled to the forest in general, as he was told the situation of the building behind him. Almost immediately, the building glowed a bright white and let out a strange signal, answered by a bestial roar from the forest. Voltman paused, looking at his allies for their reactions. Surprisingly, none of them seemed that unnerved by the sound. Splashman suddenly let out a gasp, something from the forest catching his eye, and Voltman turned to see what it was.
Oh. He couldn't think of much as the crowd came into view, but surges of memories suddenly clamored for his attention. A newer Voltman, desperately hacking at a crowd of 20 Mettools with one of his only battlechips. An unearthly swarm of wisps, coalescing into a ghostly beast. A havoc of tangled GMO files. And fighting alongside DNR and Mental. He'd faced this before, and yet here he still stood. He'd fight the swarms again.

Don't let the numbers deter you! We shall be victorious! Voltman summoned a spear and raised it to the sky, a bolt of lightning striking it and illuminating the ground around him, fading to reveal a faintly glowing aura covering Voltman's armor. Charge! Voltman leapt into action, quite literally, receiving a boost of speed as if shot out of a cannon and flying into the air, disappearing completely a mere moment after he sounded the call to battle. Shigeru knew he only had a few moments before Voltman exited the Hyperspeed state, so he quickly grabbed a meager selection of battlechips from the pouch at his waist and slotted them into the PET, finishing the download just as a yellow blur appeared behind the end of the virus line.
Moonblade, Fireknife, Elecsword, Areagrab, DBLBEAM, slot-in! Tear them apart, Voltman!
Voltman wasted no time, knowing that his disappearance among his allies could not have gone unnoticed, even among as weak of intelligence as viruses. Voltman twirled the spear in his hand, the head detaching with a *click* sound and extending from the shaft, held to its base by a thin string of razor-sharp wire. The electric navi let out a yell as he leapt into the air, his spear a blur above his head. The spearhead swept through the ranks of the end viruses, trailing sparks and data behind it as it traced its deadly path through the foes. Calculating the remaining HP counts with an inhuman swiftness, Voltman gripped the shaft of the spear a bit tighter, and the head snapped back into place, glowing with white light. Taking aim at the Snakearm virus, Voltman let loose a dual blast of weak energy pulses, held together by a thin string of light. Finished with the weapon for the time being, Voltman shrunk the spear and dismissed it to regions unknown.

The crack of gunfire suddenly rang out across the field as two fireballs flew from the direction of the building, directly at a pair of enchanted lamps. Voltman grinned, giving Splashman a brief thumbs up. Brilliant! Let's torch the bastards! Another spear appeared at Voltman's side. Striking it against the ground, a pillar of fire erupted from the grass terrain, and for a moment the weapon couldn't be seen among the mass of flame. When it faded, the tip had darkened to a charcoal black, and was burning slowly. Voltman charged at the nearest enemy, the Mettfire virus, and vaulted himself into the air with the base of the weapon, turning in midair and throwing the flaming spear directly at his target. But now, he was above the crowd, with no visible means of protection nor escape. No matter. He was exactly where he wanted to be. Voltman's left hand sunk into his wrist, disappearing completely mere moments before a glowing yellow blade shot out of the same location. Voltman snapped the fingers of his other hand, and the blade ignited, if ignited would be the word, with electricity, currents and bolts of lightning shooting over the length of the sword. He let out a laugh, and a chill passed down Shigeru's spine. That was not the laugh of someone in control.

Voltman wasn't in control. A red haze covered his vision, as he descended into a battle induced rage. He screamed as he landed on the very opposite side of the viruses, tearing through the air with his Elecsword. Clumps of grass withered and died under the force of the lightning that struck the ground around him, and a hellish light glowed from underneath Voltman's visor. Two oldstoves, one Spikey, endless rage. Movable objects versus unstoppable force. Shockwaves flew from the site of the attack, before it suddenly... stopped. The dust, the lightning, and the strewn data cleared, revealing... nothing? Voltman had disappeared. A call suddenly sounded from the top of the domed structure, where Voltman was standing, clutching a massive turret in front of him. Come on! Try to take it! I dare any of you to even TRY to reach this! Because sooner than you know, you'll find yourself with an unhealthy dose of my sword in your programming! HAVE AT YOU! Clutching the handles on either side of the massive minigun barrel, Voltman surveyed the battlefield beneath him, his finger twitching on the trigger. Nothing was getting past him... nothing would survive.

Overview:
<Passive: Siphon (20 HP Barrier)>
1. Hyperspeed to behind lowest 4 viruses. (Teleport, Dodge, Accuracy+)
2. Moonblade1 to OldstoveE/F/SpidyC/SnakearmB (80, B accuracy due to Hyperspeed)
<Jolt [x2] to SnakearmB (30x2)
3. Fireknife to MettfireB (60, x2 due to Grass, Fire)
<Skill: Swordplay (Dodge, use to reach Northern edge of viruses)>
4. Elecsword to OldstoveA/B/SpikeyA (80, +10 Elemental bonus, Elec)
5. Areagrab to top of domed structure.
6. Machinegun1 to any viruses that attempt to charge (9 shots of 30, D accuracy)
<Passive: Dynamo (Recov20)>
((Argh! Sorry for the delay, things are a little messy. Post coming soon.))
(No worries, I was in Chicago until... well, about an hour ago, actually. S'all good. :))
In their maddened frenzy to reach the temple, the viral group could barely see the attacks put upon them by the navis, let alone counterattack. Voltman's moonblade bruises the viruses' flank, finishing off the thrashing SnakeArm with little retort. Splashman is similarly successful, taking out the roaring Elemperors simultaniously, and following up with the destruction of a HauntedCandle and a Spikey. However, the Spidy avoids the attack by teleporting onto his back, biting his digital flesh and covering him in webbing. Unfortunately for the ravenous virus, this puts it in striking distance of a Scentree, which promptly removes it from the navi with several clean shots.

Meanwhile, Voltman continues his offensive, maneuvering to the viruses' northern flank with only a slight grazing from a Killplant. His targets had seen better days, but never would again. A few retaliate by making a lunge for him, but the folly is theirs as he warps away. Turning, they are met with a large wall of golden fire that fries them severely, followed by a censored battlecry. As the viral horde comes closer to the temple, fire rains down on the IDT's position. Dera Dei takes Splashman's offer and kneels behind his shield, healing the Spidy bites as a thanks.

The Ninetails virus rushes ahead of it's comrades and assaults Prospectman with a flurry of tail lashes, keeping him otherwise occupied. From his new vantage point, Voltman fills the bulk of the enemy lines with digital lead. Searching for more targets, he notices additional viruses approaching from the north and the south.

[PARTICIPENTS]

---Alone In The Park--

Voltman: 170
Splashman: 200 (WEBBED (Dodge = Hurt))
Prospectman: 290

---The Twenty-Five Of Forests---

((From north to south...))

KillplantA: 70
HntCandleA: FRIED!
OldstoveA: SWORDED!
SpikeyA: A DEAD THING!
OldstoveB: REALLY QUITE DEAD!
SnakeArmA: FRIED AND MINIGUNNED!
SpikeyB: FRIED!
KillplantB: 70
NinetailsEX: 60
SpidyA: 50
MettfireA: 70
ElemperorEXA: GONE!
ElemperorEXB: FOR GOOD!
KillplantC: 100
HntCandleB: WIDESHOTTED!
SpikeyC: MOAR WIDESHOTTED!
SpidyB: SENTRIED AND MINIGUNNED!
OldstoveD: 20
KillplantD: 70
MettfireB: 70
OldstoveE: MOONBLADED!
SpidyC: MOONBLADED!
SnakeArmB: JOLTED!
OldstoveF: MOONBLADED!

---The Northern Fights---

OldStove: 50
EarthDragon: 200
SpidyD: 80
GeninEXA: 100
GeninEXB: 100
GeninEXC: 100
KillplantE: 100
SpidyE: 80

---South by South RAWR---

SkarabA: 120
NinetailsA: 90
NinetailsB: 90
SkarabB: 120
MettfireC: 100
HntCandleC: 100
SkarabC: 120

[TERRAIN]: All grass panels between forest and building.