Fan-tastic

Enchanter didn't miss the opening that the heatshot made and conjured a wind blow, with his power over the element to knock the bumerang dood of his feet. At first sight it looked strong enough to work, but there wasn't spare time for looking around and waiting for the result.

-Tim, Shotgun, now!
-Please?

The data from the chip arrived almost right away as an answer to the polite demand. It gathered around the navi and merged with the wind creating countless little pins. Enchanter sent the little weapons flying towards the heelnavi, which was hopefully on the ground by the time they arrive. After the offensive it was time to change back into defensive quickly. The shotgun user was the most dangerous, so Enchanter focused on dodging his attacks mostly, but of course he didn't lose sight of the other one either.

"I've already messed around far too much with the first on,e now I need to hurry up a little bit and finish this as quickly as possible..."- these were Enchanter's thoughts as he changed back to attack again, dashing towards the bad guy.

<SUMMARY>
0. Use wind for sweeping
1. Shotgun HeelnaviB
2. Dodge
3. Dodge/move
Enchanter builds up gale-force energy in his Shotgun before blasting it at the Boomerang user, knocking him back on the head and making him plop awkwardly and unconsciously on the ground! Looks like he won't be getting up any time soon.
Irritated, the last conscious Heelnavi mutters something incoherent as he blasts his own Shotgun at Enchanter, who manages to dodge away.

HeelnaviA: 150 HP [Shotgun]
HeelnaviB: 55 HP [Boomerang] (Unconscious!)
HeelnaviC: EJO'D

Terrain: 80% Normal, 20% Grass (scattered)

Enchanter.exe: 20 HP
When Enchanter noticed that there was only one enemy standing, he slowed down a little bit and started to walking towards the heelnavi calmly.

-You were calm all along and gave me the proper respect as an enemy, in exchange I will show you my most powerful technique! Ready Tim?
-We never used it in a real fight... I'm kind of excited, but ready!
-I will show the power of the raging fire!
-My wind will guide the shapeless water!
-The mighty lightning, I'll tame and master!
-The core of earth, will be torn asunder!
-Elements bend to my desire! Fear my power!
-Dance Macabre!

Enchanter seemed to take quick, dashing steps into several directions at once, his contours blurring, his image flickering in and out of vision. Using the powerful wind aura around him to temporarly redirect his movements (which then went back to their original course, as the vacuum created by the miniature windblow put it back ontrack), he seemed to be capable of moving in more than one direction at once. Of course that wasn't true; he wasn't REALLY in more than one place, it just looked like that because of the impossibly high speed of hiswind aura...after all, the closer what he tries to manipulate with his powers is, the greater the power. And what can be closer than the air touching his own skin?

Once he was close enough, he lunged at the heelnavi raising the sword, then brought it down to slash at his arm... I mean legs... errr... head... and there were a few slices again aiming for the legs... and some other parts of the shotgun user's body. The sword inherited his blurred state, rapidly changing directions and ending up in totally different position with each passing milisecond. Of course it was mostly for show. It can look like multiple swords striking multiple vital areas, but it's still only one sword. So really it was nothing more than three single sword slashes looking like therewere more than 10... which three were the real ones though?

Enchanter stopped, exhaled and tried to remain collected, but his head was dizzy from the shaking around, and although he tried to mask it, his breathing was heavy from the physical stress that the last few seconds put on hisbody. He still had a confident smirk on his face though...

-You will never forget the names of Tim and Enchanter!

<SUMMARY>

1-2-3 Sword HeelnaviA (80)
+wind helping to balance
Enchanter brings out his sword and slashes furiously, but elegantly, at the Shotgun navi, who manages to pump a shotgun round into the wizard's chest before being defeated.
"Dammit... all..." the punk cursed, dissappearing into the sky.
The Boomerang nai woke up and looked around, startled.
"Huh? Where is everybody?" the projectile thrower commented, blinking as the sudden absence of his allies overwhelmed him.
What to do? You could probably convince him to leave you alone, I guess.

HeelnaviA: EJO'D
HeelnaviB: 55 HP [Boomerang] (Startled! Try reasoning with him?)

Enchanter.exe: 1 HP (OBLIGATORY ANNOYING WARNING BEEPS)
-Sorry pal, but your friends weren't wise enough and didn't stop when they could. But I can sense that you're different from them and you can think rationally. I don't really enjoy fighting against navis. So I give you a second chance. Leave. Here. Now.

Enchanter raised his sword and tried to look as powerful as he could. In reallity he was exhausted and the beeps were annoying, but at least it was only him who heard it. His hair was flickering as the wind started to move around him. He took all of the possibilities one after another to counter the enemy if he tries something funny. His yellow eyes were shinning like a wild animal's, waiting for the right time to pounce on it's prey.

-If you don't leave by yourself I can help you. I was fighting three against one and I still took out your friends. You think you can stop me alone? You? Who even hurt his own friend? Now... I would like to hear your answer.

<SUMMARY>

1. Try to convince HeelnaviB
If I can't scare him off to flee then turn split, please?
MISSION FAILED.
TAKE IT EASY

Yeah right, the Heelnavi bursts into tears at Enchanter's speech and boohoo's away.

HeelnaviA: EJO'D
HeelnaviB: RAN AWAY

Enchanter.exe: 1 HP (OBLIGATORY ANNOYING WARNING BEEPS)

-Victory-
Get: 2000z
-It's finally over. Enchanter are you okay?
-I'm fine. Now I'm going to reinstall the firewall so this won't happen again, hopefully.
-Take your time. It looks like there are no more enemies.

After a few minutes the fan system was safe and working again. It seemed like everything was just like before the mysterious attack.

-I'm finished. Now there is only one thing what I don't understand... What did they want?
-I don't know. But I'm very tired after all this, so let's jack out and go to sleep already.
-Yeah you're right. If we meet them again we can ask them.
-Don't even joke around with that. Just jack out already.
-I'm on my way. Don't be so hasty.

After the navi left the system something moved in a corner....

[JACK-CLIFFHANGER-OUT]