Fan-tastic

Using the wind to track the enemy forces works well enough that Enchanter is able to pick out the Heavy and slice it down. However, this doesn't help him know the position of the other two viruses too well, so his dodges fail, a Flamey crashing down through the floor and then popping back up beneath him, sending him through the air. He lands a few yards away.

FlameyA: DELETED
FlameyB: 60 HP
SpidyA: DELETED
SpidyB: DELETED
Heavy: DELETED!
Skarab: 120 HP

Terrain: 90% Sand, 10% Broken

Enchanter.exe: 20 HP
-That hurt, dammit. Now there's nowhere to run, I can finally see you. Now I'm going to...
-Don't be reckless. First you need to think carefully and when you have a good plan then you can run in and do it.
-Right, right... Sounds like you have a plan.
-Now that you mention it... I have an idea. First we need to take out the Flamey, after that the skarab one on one will be piece of cake. And that was when I had the idea.
What if while we delete the Flamey we also weaken the other virus?
-And how would you intend to do that? We only have a few chips left.
-They are more than enough for now. The virus is close to us so a melee chip is the best, but you won't just slice him up with your sword. We use rageclaw so you can catch him and toss him to the skarab. When the two virii smash each other you use a cannon and shot the Flamey. You need to be accurate, but don't worry you can aim all along while it's in the air.
-It sounds good, but why is it better than slashing down the flamey with the sword and shooting the skarab with the cannon? And if I do this, I don't even need to use the rageclaw.
-Because if we're lucky the flamey will blow up when you shot it and the other one is close to it so he will suffer heavy damage.
-It will blow up? I never heard anything like that.
-I read it on the BBS. You know that everything on the BBS is very trustworthy.
-...Right. If you say so. Then let's get started! Send me the Rageclaw please.
-It's on his way. I almost forgot, the virus will be very hot when you catch it, but you're a fire navi, you need to bear with it.
-Don't worry about it. It can't be as hot as me.

The wind formed 3 claws around enchanter's hand. He took a deep breath And started to run towards the Flamey to accomplish the plan. He even used the power of the wind to get there faster...

<SUMMARY>
0.Use wind to charge the Flamey
1.Toss the Flamey to the Skarab with the rageclaw (20-20)
2.Aim while the Flamey's in the air.
3.Use cannon to attack the Flamey (40)
Enchanter attacks with his rageclaw and somehow manages to not only throw the massive hunk of data that was the flamey, but also launch it accurately enough to have it hit the Skarab, which topples. He then finishes the flamey off with his cannon and.... the skarab seems to be down for a bit.

FlameyB: DELETED!
Skarab: 100 HP (collapsed)

-See? I was right. Just when we deleted the Flamey the unharmed Scarab also collapsed. I call THIS heavy damage.
-Yeah, but there is something strange. When we delete a virus it explodes into data fragments. This virus is still in his original body, it just ... how should I say.. collapsed.
-So you're saying that it can still fight?
-I heard rumors that there are virii which can regenerate itself and continue the battle even when they're reduces to almost nothing. So there is a chance that it can still fight.
-We need to be careful then. The most important thing is to find out that it's really a self-healer type or not.
-Let's see what's going to happen if I shoot it again. If it's a self-healer it won't let us do whatever we want.
-Okay, but if it tries anything funny be sure to avoid it.
-Don't worry. And if it's still not moving I will use the wind to scatter his bones. I want to see what happens then.

Enchanter concentrated a small amount of air in his right palm and shoot the skarab with it. He couldn't wait to see what's going to happen next....

<SUMMARY>
1.shoot the skarab (8)
+wind to scatter the bones or to help him in the dodge (depend on the Skarab)
2+3.Dodge
The shot just passes over the head of the virus. The wind scatters the bones a bit but they still manage to pull back together, reverting back to its previous state.

Skarab: 100 HP

-So he's really a self-healer.
-So even if we reduce it to almost nothing it will still fight.
-We're thinking the same.
-You can bet on it.
-We just...
-..need to..
-REDUCE IT TO NOTHING!

The air started to cylcle around enchanter's hands, in a few seconds it became two little orbs. Enchanter aimed and then shoot both of them. They flew towards the Skarab like they were bullets.

-The wind is the perfect weapon against him. It's not just good for attacks, we can deflect his attacks with it.
-I know. His attack is not so fast so if it gets a blow from the sides it will lose it's track. - Enchanter got ready to summon a strong blow of wind as he said that.
-Are you ready? I'm sending you our last chip.
-I will treasure it.

When Tim slotted the chip the wind around Enchanter started to vibrate. The air started to became thicker, but it didn't formed anything, it was just all around Enchanter. He looked at the Skarab and reached out his hand. He pointed at the virus and said one word.

-Shotgun.

The form of the air around him changed into countless little pins. They flew towards the Skarab....

<SUMMARY>

1.Shoot Skarab (8)
2.Shoot Skarab (8)
+Wind deflect attack
3.Shotgun Skarab (50)
Both shots hit the Skarab at the same time and collapse it. The shotgun then kind of does ziltch.

Skarab: 34 HP (collapse)

((I thought Skarabs only collapse from non-buster hits, right?))
((After double checking, apparently. The shotgun's damage has been added in. I apologize for the inconvinience.))
-This guy collapsed after he get shot by the shotgun. It was the third attack after he stood up.
-The other time he collapsed when we used rageclaw and it was the first attack.
-So it doesn't depends on the time of the hits nor where are we hit him.
-The rageclaw and the shotgun is also chips. So he must collapse after getting hit by a chip.
-I can't wait to post it on the BBS. But first we need to finish this.
-We're out of chips, so there is only one thing to do...
-No you mustn't use it! I have forbidden you to ever use it again!
-This is our only chance, I'm going to use it! The E.F.F.S.O.H.A.E.D.!!!

When Enchanter said that Tim's heart stopped beating for a moment, he forgot about everything else. He wanted to stop his navi, but he know that it was impossible. Once it's started nobody can stop him...

-Here it comes!!!

The symbols on his gloves and his eyes started to glow at the same time. The surrounding air started to move and constantly change it's form. Enchanter raised his right hand above his head, the symbols on it shone the surrounding area. The air around Enchanter was set a blaze as he let fire engulf him. The flame started to spiral into his open palm, above his head.

-Take this!! Enchanted Flaming Fire Sphere Of Hell And Eternal Despair!!!
(E.F.F.S.O.H.A.E.D. for short)

The flames concentrated in one small orb, no bigger than a small egg, that enchanter threw at his collapsed enemy with a powerful swing. It was flying with speed that was hardly believable . The small air bubble with a little flame in the middle was moving at the speed of... a dazed tortoise. You could also describe it as wobbling, for lack of a better word.

-I told you not to use it!!! Argh! This's so embarrassing...
-Wow, it's even bigger than the last time!
-This move is totally useless!
-It's not true, it's very powerful and with this speed when it's finally reach the target the enemy already forgot that I shot it.
-The only good point that the Skarab will surely be standing by the time it gets there.
-Yes! And when it does reach that pile of bones, I will let the high density and temperature air explode, engulfing our enemy in a magnificent firework!

Will Enchanter and Tim emerge victorious our will the evil Skarab dodge their last desperate move? We will found out in the next episode!! Stay tuned! Same enchanted channel, same enchanted time!!

To be continued....

<SUMMARY>
1-2.Charge
3. Fire charged attack at Skarab (36)
+wind to speed up the shot if necessary
The virus gets back up just in time to be shot down.

Skarab: DELETED!

Rewards: 700z
-It was a thought fight. I don't think I can continue this.
-What are you talking about? The control panel is so close.
-If I get attacked again most likely I will lose and I don't really want that...
-Me either, but there must be something that we can do..

As Tim was looking around aimlessly he noticed something. There was something under the message what her mother left behind. He lifted the note and there were two small chips. There was something written on the other side of the paper.

"Oh and don't worry I didn't forgot about Enchanter's dinner.
Take care of yourself! Mama"

-Ha-HA! That's what I call luck!
-What happened? It's so hot out there that you lost your mind?
-Mom left behind two MiniEnergies for you. If you "eat" one we can still go on.
-Okay, with this I regain half of my power. Now here I come!

<SUMMARY>

-Get two MiniEnergies ((It's on the new starting pack so I can get them also, right?))
-Use one MiniEnergy (heal 50)

Enchanter.exe: 70 HP

((Battle 4 please.))
Virus Attack!

GeninA: 60
GeninB: 60
GeninC: 60
SpikeyA: 90
SpikeyB: 90
SpikeyC: 90
MettfireA: 100
MettfireB: 100

Terrain: 20%Grass 10% Sand 70% Normal

So far, everything is on normal paneling.

Enchanter: 70

Battle 4 Begin
-This fight will be a piece of cake!
-What are you talking about? We barely beat five of them and now there are eight!
-I know, but now I can move as I wish and I don't think that sand will go into my eyes again. So I can dodge and slowly decrease their numbers.
-Okay, but first take care of the two Mettfires. They attacks cover a large area, so until you don't delete them you can't move freely.
-Then I'm going to take them down with one shot.

Enchanter looked around carefully and found a spot from where he could shoot the two virii at the same time. He took a deep breath and started to run. The goal was a little bit far away so he used the wind to make himself faster to avoid the enemy attacks. When he arrived with a roll, he started to manipulate the air. Tim slotted the Shotgun right away without a single word. Enchanter sucked out the water from the air, it started to circle in enchanter's left hand and formed a ball of ice. At the same time Enchanter concentrated air in his right hand. He aimed and when the ball was enough big he hit it with his right hand. The concentrated air regained its normal form and blow up the water orb into countless little pieces which were flying towards the two virii.

-After we finish this the control panel is around 500 meter from there. What I'm worried about is the red light coming from there...
-Don't worry about that. For now just concentrate on the enemys.
-Leave it to me.

<SUMMARY>
1.Move/dodge
+Wind to boost it
2.Enchanted weapon-aqua
3.Shotgun(50 water)
((Don't forget to state a target.))

Enchanter moves about the field and shoots down a Mettfire. Then one of the Spikey attacks and misses. A genin gets in close and slashes him.

GeninA: 60
GeninB: 60
MettfireA: DELETED!

Terrain: 20%Grass 10% Sand 70% Normal

Enchanter: 40
((My bad))

-That hurt, you little..
-Don't lose your head! I'm sending the sword. In close combats it's our best chip. I forgot about the genins, with they fast movements they can interrupt us. So now take down a few of them.

The air formed a glowing sword in Enchanter's hand. He didn't have much time to look around, as soon as it materialized he made an uppercut with it. His sword was above his head, he stayed in this position so he can slash down under a friction of a second.

-What are you waiting for the genins not so stupid to get close to you while you're in this position.
-Too bad..

Suddenly a strong wind blow was created behind a genin to push him closer. Enchanter thought these inside him: "With this it will be enough close to me to slash it down. Hopefully it will be confused also and if I lucky it will even lose its balance." He didn't hesitated, he started to run towards the genin and slashed when finally he reached it.

-Don't stop! If you watch out and always move they will have a hard time to get you.

Enchanter jumped back and started to run. He didn't pay attention to the enemies only, he looked out for the panels also. The sand and the grass panels would be a great disadvantage for him, so he stayed on normal panels.

<SUMMARY>
1.Sword GeninA(80)
+wind to push GeninB closer
2.Sword GeninB (80)
3.Dodge
Enchanter cuts down one Genin, then pushes another closer to him while dashing at it. The mage slashes, and another falls down.
Meteors rain from the sky as Enchanter moves around, luckily, he isn't hit. Some grass terrain to his left gets blown up though.
Another Genin, in revenge for his comrades, throws Kunais at the navi, hitting him once.

GeninA: DELETED
GeninB: DELETED

Terrain: 19%Grass 10% Sand 71% Normal

Enchanter: 30 [Sword]
-Just as I thought, the mettfire is a pain in the ass. We were lucky, but I don't know how much longer will this luck last. For now let the last genin be and finish off the mettfire.
-As you wish, just send me a shotgun when I'm ready.

Enchanter looked around carefully and spot a place from where he could shoot perfectly, but there was a slight problem, it was covered with sand. He didn't lose too much time thinking, he just used the wind to send the sand towards a spikey. When he reached the goal he started to suck out the water from the air like last time. Tim slotted the shotgun at the same time when the ice orb appeared. Enchanter aimed and when he was ready he blown up the orb like always. Countless little ice shards were flying towards the enemies. Enchanter stopped for a moment and took a deep breath he was already worn out from this running, but it can't be helped.

-Are you alight?
-You're the one whose asking that? If I remember correctly you are the one who can barely see.
-Don't worry about me, I'm getting used to it already. ((A lie, of course)) Just don't over do it. You can run away anytime.
-Don't talk nonsense. I won't run away! It just wouldn't be cool.

<SUMMARY>
0.Wind to blind SpikeyB
1.Move/dodge
2.Enchanted weapon-Aqua
3.Shotgun MettfireB and SpikeyC (50 aqua)
((Could you tell me which virii is the closest to the grass?))
The sand messes up the Spikey's vision and Enchanter's shotgun takes down a Mettfire. Two Spikey attack, but Enchanter dodges the first and the second's aim is messed up so it misses as well. ((All about equal, I guess))

GeninA: DELETED
GeninB: DELETED
MettfireB: DELETED!

Terrain: 19%Grass 10% Sand 71% Normal

Enchanter: 30 [Sword]
-Now that the mettfires are deleted you can move freely. There are four directions where the attacks can come from. And only the genin is nimble enough to change his position without noticing it.
-I will take care of him. Just stay alert if I need a new chip.
-I have... almost nothing left.
-I'll try my best.

Enchanter started to dash towards the genin, his motives were clear . He was running with amazing speed, the sword in his right hand left a glowing trail. He almost reached the virii, who was on his right, when he made a spin to the left and tried to attack the back of the virii. He lose his momentum because of this move. To not become vulnerable he made a roll to the left and jumped back.

-Push a Spikey to the grass!
-Okay, but why?
-Just leave it to me.

Enchanter made a few gestures and created a strong wind blow with it, which was trying to push a Spykey on a panel of grass. With a few quick steps Enchanter got into a position to see all of the virii at the same time. He bend his legs and became ready to spring at any time to dodge.

<SUMMARY>

1.Move/dodge
2.Sword GeninC (80)
+wind to push SpikeyC to a grass panel
3.Dodge