Fan-tastic

Enchanter dashes pass a fireball that explodes where he once stood and then slashes down at the Genin, deleting it. He then tries to the move the Spikey to the grass, but is...
PSYCHE
successful.
Enchanter gets out of the way of another Spikey's fireball, which burns some grass behind him.

GeninA: DELETED
GeninB: DELETED
GeninC: DELETED
SpikeyA: 90
SpikeyB: 90
SpikeyC: 90 (grass)
MettfireA: DELETED!
MettfireB: DELETED!

Terrain: 18%Grass 9% Sand 73% Normal

So far, everything is on normal paneling.

Enchanter: 30 [Sword]
-It was a nice move!
-Oh thanks. I saw it on the tv.... Now what's next?
-First you must keep that spikey on the grass, which you tossed. After that use the air and warp your sword with ice. With it you can cut through the spikey easily, because the ice softens their skin.
-BBS right?
-It's very useful isn't it?
-Finally, spending so much time on random boards are paying off!

Enchanter waved towards the spikey which was on the grass and sent a strong air wave in the length of it's legs. After that he started to mumble something and water started to circulate around the hilt of the glowing sword. He held the sword front of him and closed his eyes. He was getting prepared for the attack, in the long battle he was very exhausted, but the most important thing, his mind, was clear. Like always he decided to use the hit-and-run tactic. When he set forth the water around the hilt warped around the entire sword and froze. It was shining with a blue blaze as Enchanter was running towards the closest Spikey. There were three places where the attacks could come from and he was heading for one of them. The two other was on his right so he could watch out for them at the same time. When he reached the spikey he made an uppercut and jumped behind the virus so he could use it as a shield from the two others.

<SUMMARY>

+Wind to trip SpikeyC
1.Move/dodge
2.Enchanted weapon
3.Sword SpikeyA (80 water)
As Enchanter messes with the one spikey another takes a shot at him, though he dodges as he moves towards the group. He then makes his sword magically aqua and cuts down one of the dogs.

SpikeyA: DELETED!
SpikeyB: 90
SpikeyC: 90

Terrain: 18%Grass 9% Sand 73% Normal

Enchanter: 30 [Sword]
((Hmm you know, I wanted to attack spikeyA, did I missed that hard? :'D ))
((Eh, sorry. I saw that you kept messing with the SpikeyC so when going over your summery, I figured you were still pressing in on it and misread the target. Fixed.))
((I hope SpikeyC is still standing on the grass ))

-It's time to finish this!
-Yeah you're right!
-What are you waiting for?
-Didn't you say that because you have a plan?
-Yeah... erhm ... Of course I have one. (Shit, now I must think of a plan quickly. I just ordered around habitutually, my only plan was to burn down the spikey along with the grass. Wait a minute! What if I don't burn the spikey, but burn the spikeys. Wuhahaha! I'm a genius.)
-Now I'll tell you what I planed all along! Do you remember the move what we saw a few weeks ago? The "I'm gonna die if I don't run!".
-I don't see the relevance to our current situation.
-In the end, the hero tried to toss the alien into the tank what was full with acid, but his girlfriend was in the way and both of them fell into the vat and burned to death.
-Yeah and after that he found out that actually the alien was the good guy who just wanted to tell him to watch out for his family doctor... Euthanasia, was it? It was so stunning. What about it?
-We have a heatshot that is really powerful on grass. So the grass is like deadly acid.. and the Spikey next to you is the monster. Do you get it?
-So the one on the grass is my girlfriend? Clever!
-Now go, hero!

Enchanter understood the plan and as Tim slotted the rageclaw he was already on his way to throw the spikey. During the dash he used that little time to think ahead.

"Now I'm the hero! I'll just toss this spikey... oh wait a minute, it looks heavy.. Never mind I will use the wind to be sure that it reaches it's destination. After that I will aim and take out both of them with one shot. I will take a cool pose with flames on the background just like a real hero. The perfect plan!

I hope that Dr.Euthanasia isn't under my hospital bed like in the end of the movie..."

<SUMMARY>
1.Move/dodge
2.Throw SpikeyB at SpikeyC with Rageclaw (20-20)
+use wind to help it's flight
3.Heatshot at SpikeyC&B (fire 45)
Enchanter chucks the Spikey into the other. The wind manages to tangle them up long enough for the heatshot to catch both of them, finishing the group off.

SpikeyA: DELETED!
SpikeyB: DELETED!
SpikeyC: DELETED!

Terrain: 15%Grass 9% Sand 76% Normal

Enchanter: 30

Rewards: 1100z
After the battle Enchanter continued his journey and reached the control panel with out meeting with a single virii. It was... unbelievable.
-Finally! Now I will restart the firewall and change back the configurations.
-Thank god. I can cool down now.
-Okay I finished changing the settings. If it's still doesn't work I don't know what to do.
-That was fast! ...
Nothing changed, the costume made oven was still as hot as ever, still threatening to
boil Tim alive..

-Oh shit, it's still... - as Tim said that the fan suddenly started to blow cold wind again. After the warmth it's surprised Tim so much that he tripped and fell. His chair landed right on his head.
-Oh that hurt, but still... I'm so happy that it's finally over! I thought that I'm gonna die! Sob.. Sob.. Thank you for everything, now you can jack out Enchanter.
-Wait a minute! Not so fast. There's something strange... Tim give me the other minienergy.
-What? Why? It's already over.
-No it's not. Give it to me, hurry!

*Use mini-energy*

Enchanter:80

((Battle 5 please))
In the real world, the fan, while seeming to work better, started erratically to stop and do counter-clockwise and clockwise blowing. Hmm....
Enchanter walks up ahead and finds the control panel, but it's being tampered with by Heelnavis! One of the punks notices Enchanter, and gets his companions to see what he's seeing. The other two turn around, bicker with each other for a bit, and step forward, brandishing weapons of various kinds.
"Looks like we're caught," one snickered, cocking his shotgun.
"Oh well, what can you do?" another shrugged, doing some tricks with a Yo-yo.
"No choice but to beat him and get away with it, huh? Let's do it!" the last one yelled, brandishing a Boomerang. Enchanter could feel his battle routines acting up.

HeelnaviA: 150 HP [Shotgun]
HeelnaviB: 150 HP [Boomerang]
HeelnaviC: 150 HP [Yo-yo]

Terrain: 80% Normal, 20% Grass (scattered)

Enchanter.exe: 80 HP

-BATTLE 5-
-FIGHT-
Tim and Enchanter quickly opened a private channel when they noticed the heelnavis, so they could talk with each other and the enemies won't hear that.

-It looks really bad, three against one who's even wounded. And they are not just virii, they are armed and dangerous.
-That's they weakness too. We can use they weapons against them and if we do that they will be arguing and they fighting power will be reduced.
-That sounds good and everything, but how do you plan to use their weapons against them? You just go there and take their weapons from their hands?
-Of course that wouldn't work, but the one with the Yo-Yo needs to get close to me to use his weapon. Then I can use him as a shield or even better if the other one throw the boomerang and I use the wind to push one of his friends in to the attack. If we're lucky this way they will even start to argue.
-That sounds really cool, but it's not one hundred percent that it will work so you need a backup plan.
-And what would it be?
-There are grass scattered everywhere so if they step on it you can deal heavy damages with fire attacks.
-But they're not so stupid to move around carelessly, moreover two of the don't even need to move just when they're dodging my attacks.
- That's why we will start with the Yo-Yo user. You need to attract their attention and move slowly so a grass panel will be between you and the heelnavi. They will think that you're just measuring them. After that you hit the back of the navi so hard that he will land on the grass and finish him with a fire attack.

"No choice but to beat him and get away with it, huh? Let's do it!"

-Hey! What are you guys doing here? You're the ones whose done this right? I give you a chance to get out of here unharmed. Leave this place and don't ever come back!

While he was saying these he took a few sidesteps. He knew that the enemy can attack anytime so he didn't let down his guard even while he was talking. He got ready to push the one in the middle and use him as a shield if the other one throw the boomerang, unfortunately he couldn't do this with the shotgun because unlike the boomerang the shotgun don't need to fling so there isn't enough time. Enchanter got ready to jump away the enemy attacks and right after that got back to this place. The fire inside him started to grow bigger and bigger it wanted to come out, but it still wasn't time for that.

1.Move/dodge
+Get ready to push HeelnaviB if HeelnaviC attacks
2.Dodge
3.Imbue the attack in the next turn with Fire element.
*Bump*
*Bump 2*
*BUMP 3*
((Just FYI, your summary and your post contradict eachother, but I'll assume what you said in your post is what you meant. You said in post that you'd push the Yo-yo guy towards you if the Boomerang guy attacks, but your summary says push the Boomerang guy towards you if the Yo-yo guy attacks. If my assumption (going with the first) is wrong, feel free to let me know, I'll change my post.))

"Hey, shut your trap you punk. It's three against one, you don't got no right to be threatening us!" The one with the Yo-yo declared, rushing towards Enchanter.

"We can't have you spoiling our fun, so you'll need to be silenced." the one with the shotgun said, firing it at Enchanter. Luckily enough, he had already begun side-stepping, and the shot missed by just a hair.

As the boomerang guy raised the boomerang above his head, Enchanter set to work. Using his power over wind, Enchanter pushed the Yo-yo guy towards him. It worked as he had hoped, bringing the enemy closer to him.

The Yo-yo guy, not knowing why someone would aid their enemy in killing them, went with it and flung his Yo-yo at Enchanter. The Boomerang enemy hadn't expected this either, and as a result beemed his ally off the back of his head. Enchanter backpedaled and avoided the Yo-yo, while the Boomerang returned to it's owner after successfully hitting nothing but its owner's ally.

Enchanter Readied his Fire. The Boomerang wielding Heelnavi looked over at the Yo-yo Navi, trying to gauge the damage and figure out what he should say. The Yo-yo navi was still somewhat surprised, and rubbed the back of his head. The Shotgun wielding Navi had his gun raised, and seemed to be sighting Enchanter pretty well right now.

BATTLE SUMMARY:

HeelnaviA: 150 HP [Shotgun] (Aiming)
HeelnaviB: 150 HP [Boomerang] (Seems Sorry)
HeelnaviC: 90 HP [Yo-yo] (Seems Angry, Close to Enchanter)

Enchanter.exe: 80 HP
((Oh, yeah you were right I wanted to push the yo-yo guy, sorry about that. And also sorry that I couldn't reply sooner it's just that I don't have internet at home))

-That was nice!
-From now on we won't have time for chatting, so I will fight on my own. You only need to slot the chips what I tell you.
-Yeah, yeah. I know. In a navi vs. navi fight the speed is very important and we can save a lot of time on this.

Enchanter didn't reply, he just watched the guy with the yo-yo, waiting for the right moment to strike. When he noticed that the other one with the shotgun was aiming at him, he quickly changed his plans. He started running towards the yo-yo user so he would cover him from the other two. While running he kept watching the hand of the heelnavi so he could react on time. When he got close he made a wind blast, trying to hit the right side of his enemy with it, to push him into a grass panel. Enchanter was still running and didn't slow down a bit. When he reached the bad guy, he made a roll to get behind him.

-Tim!Cannon!

Tim chose the right chip from the folder and slot it in as fast as a real professional netbattler would. Under the friction of a secound the data arrived to Enchanter. The air concentrated in his right palm and lit. He aimed a little and sent the flaming air bullet flying towards the backturned navi. Enchanter used the power of the recoil to push himself back and land between the two other heelnavi. He asumed a defensive stance and got ready to dodge.

-What are you doing?! It's dangerous to go too deep into the enemy's territory!
-I know, but with this if one of them attaks and I managed to dodge it, it could even hurt his friend again. I know that it's risky, but I need to take this risk if I want to win!

<SUMMARY>

1.Move/dodge
+wind to hit the right side of the yo-yo user and trying to push him into a grass panel
2.Shoot cannon at HeelnaviC (45 fire)
3.Dodge
((Cannon does 40.))

"DIE!" the Shotgun navi screeched, sending a shotgun blast screaming through the air at Enchanter. Anticipating this, the caster rolled toward the Yo-Yo wielder, avoiding the attack, and tried pushing him onto a grass panel with a gust of wind. Noticing this, the targeted Heelnavi grunted, slamming his weapon into the ground and resisting against the push. He sighed as he found himself only mere inches away from the grass terrain.

Cackling loudly, the Yo-Yo man said, "Too bad for you, shrimp! I guess your plan didn't work out so we- AGH! B**CH, THAT HURT!" The late reaction was from Enchanter's fire-imbued cannon searing the Heelnavi's back. Groaning in agony, the Heelnavi kneeled down on the ground, cringing at his back pain.

"Boss! Why you-!" The Shotgun navi cried blasting another Shotgun attack at Enchanter, who grunted as he moved out of the way just in time.

"I won't miss this time! Hah!" The boomerang wielder cried, sending his weapon spinning at Enchanter, who had no time to dodge, and was clonked duly on the head. The Heelnavi beamed with pride as he caught his weapon back and huggled it joyfully.

HeelnaviA: 150 HP [Shotgun] (Angry)
HeelnaviB: 150 HP [Boomerang] (Loving Boomerang)
HeelnaviC: 45 HP [Yo-yo] (In Pain, Close to Enchanter)

Enchanter.exe: 20 HP
-Don't you dare say a single word... I've got another idea.

Enchanter got his inspiration from the mindless yappering of the sniper. Even if they are criminals they've got to have some loyalty for their boss. The wind navi got behind the agonizing leader in a single moment, without a care for his own wounds. He tried to step on the string of the yo-yo, and then gave out the order.

-Tim, sword!
-Right away! By the way, you may not be aware of this but it's usually the operator who's ordering around..

Enchanter ignored the last sentence. When the data arrived from the sword chip it took the form of a glowing sword in Enchanter's hand. He raised the sword to the throat of the heelnavi.

-Okay, now calm down everybody! I've got your dear boss, and if you don't put your weapons down, step back and jack out imidietly, then I will delete him! I'm not kidding!
-... we are dead, aren't we?

<SUMMARY>
1.Kidnap HeelnaviC with sword
2-3 Turn split please?
Enchanter moved swiftly in toward the Heelnavi, trying to capture him with his sword, but the boss suddenly realized his predicament and activated a barrier, pushing Enchanter away and shattering instantly. The Heelnavi jumped back toward his allies and gave them a firm nod, signaling that he was alright. His companions replied with another nod, and the Heelnavi with the Shotgun grinned, cocking his Shotgun. What seemed to be a laser scope came out of the weapon and the Heelnavi smiled sadistically as he aimed at Enchanter.
"EAT THIS!" the Heelnavi yelled, blasting a billion bullets at once at the magical navi. Wuh-oh.

HeelnaviA: 150 HP [Shotgun] (SNIPING A SHOTGUN AT ENCHANTER)
HeelnaviB: 150 HP [Boomerang] (Loving Boomerang)
HeelnaviC: 45 HP [Yo-yo] (Escaped! Next to allies!)

Enchanter.exe: 20 HP (BEING SNIPED) [2 Actions left]
In the fraction of a second the wind navi tried to lunge out of the way, without wasting any time for thinking. Enchanter even created a gust of wind out of desperation to propel him out of the way faster. He could feel the wind brazing his head... was it his gust or... ? After the painful landing (and a few blinks that were made to get those dancing sparks out of his eyes), he caught glimpse of a running figure, the "boss" of the trio, fleeting towards his friends.

-Tim, lend me a fireshot!
-Right away.

Enchanter opened his hand, while pulling his arm behind his head, assuming a stance that looked vaguely like that of a javelin thrower. He felt warmth as the concentrated, condensed air lit aflame in his palm. He aimed for a bit... timing had to be excellent... He threw the spear of fire, trying to delay the impact so that it would nail both the yoyo user and the other heelnavi.

-And to think that I considered giving you a chance...

<SUMMARY>
2.Dodge
+Wind
3.Fireshot-HeelnaviC and HeelnaviB (45)
Enchanter blows himself out of the way of the Shotgun blast and retaliates with a Heatshot at two of the navis, successfully deleting one. The next one that was hit staggered back a bit, twirling his Boomerang.

HeelnaviA: 150 HP [Shotgun]
HeelnaviB: 105 HP [Boomerang] (Staggering)
HeelnaviC: EJO'D

Enchanter.exe: 20 HP