The Land of Subcon

Think i'll increase the description. And i'm putting the sig attack back to the Chaos standard.

Operator: Roy Stevens

Appearance: Quite tall. Dark green hair sits upon his crown alongside average looking ears. A pair of circle, shaded glasses dominates his slightly pale face. Wears a red fleece, light green t-shirt and long blue shorts. Dr Martins never hurt anyone too.

Personality: Likes the company of other people, as long as he doesn't have to talk much. Isolating, yet in want of friendship and trust, helping on the battlefield with Bugman as a support navi. An early life of videogaming has caused him to be reluctant to expose himself to sunlight.

Hit: Cool spots

Miss: Bright sunlight

PET Modifications: Green with a blue trimming. The corners are noticably longer, mimicking the wings of Bugman, boosting it's signal power over vast distances.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NetNavi: Bugman.EXE

Element: Normal

Type: Wind

Appearance: Small, round and green with blue boots at the bottom. A cheery face covers the front of the body. Up top, a green spyglass stands on a plastic-like plating that runs down his back, keeping his wings from being damaged when not in use.

Personality: Loyal and light-hearted. Seeing everyone as a friend, Bugman bears no ill will towards anyone. As such, his moral stance is thinly spread which doesn't count towards his judgement on the subjects of right and wrong. Prefers to be told what to do and have pre-battle tactics for combos.

Hit: Helping

Miss: Being alone

Custom Weapon: Green Greens Cutter- The left and right curved platings can be used as a boomarang-type throwing weapon.

Zephyr Compression: Green, bendy beams of light erupt from Bugman's glass headpiece, homing onto the targets. Once attached, they will begin to squeeze the space surrounding the target. (60 devisable damage, 3-turn Cooldown.)
The profile part is approved.

What exactly are you changing on the sig attack?
He's lowering it from a 70/4 turn CD to 60/3 turn CD.
Oh. Well, in that case, I see no real problem.

DOUBLE APPROVAL!