Dee's Sharo Home

Whatever pleasure DragonierMan could be deriving from the situation was instantaneously snatched away from him by the booming voice of MarriageMan, responding with approval. "Good. I see you're catching on!" he spoke seriously. Despite the quiet severity of his voice, the navi did sound genuinely pleased, giving not even a single chuckle now that he'd finally managed to get DragonierMan to do what he wanted.

"Ho ho! Well, don't be shy," Dee laughed, although she herself sank into the water a bit as he approached. The sparkling, pristine white bathroom and tub stood out from the rest of the house; due to the steam, everything was dripping with new moisture. Dee was equally glistening and moist; due to her lack of pruning, DragonierMan could easily suspect that she'd actually only just began her bath.

The general herself was visible only from the bustline up, besides one shapely leg that peaked out of the water, showing both the lower section of the thigh and the calf. One foot rested at the end of the tub; by that logic, it was pretty apparent that the tub was just made for one person. "Join me in the tub?" she asked tauntingly, tilting her head to rest her newly washed, gradient white-and-black hair against the tile. It seemed noteworthy that she'd chosen to meet DragonierMan in her .GMO form again, despite the secret shared with him earlier.

In the mean time, Aya and Suzume searched the remaining two rooms. One was a bathroom, which looked like it had been used recently, but wasn't nearly so well kept as the other. It looked like someone had moved in to take a shower, cleaned up in a very utilitarian way, and then gone out. Interestingly, golden armor was still hanging up on one of the walls... Of course, the SPs had no easy way to link that with any owner.

The bedroom at the end of the hall looked as though it had gone unused for years. Two single beds occupied the room with very little furniture and no decoration. There wasn't a coating of dust on everything, but that was about the only good thing that could be said about it. Still no sign of MarriageMan... He was either downstairs somewhere or not in the building.
Aya came out of her room first followed closely by Suzume. They both gave each other a shake of the head. MarriageMan was good at hiding it seemed. It also seemed as if the two bathrooms were near the stairs while the bedrooms were furthest from. Quite convenient for those just coming into the house. Allowing a good shower or bath before going to bed.

Failing to find MarriageMan upstairs, the two girls began moving to the lower floor. They took a good, long look around the very spacious lobby with its several wooden tables and assorted accoutrements, before moving on. Their padded boots made very little noise on the hardwood floor, beyond some light creaking sounds, as they moved toward the back of the room where a large set of double doors opened into an ominously dark room. It was the last place to look.

So they took positions on either side of the doors. Slowly drew their daggers from their sheaths. Then pushed open the double doors simultaneously. Jumping into the room and throwing their daggers at the first sign of movement.

Meanwhile...

DragonierMan was in full armor and heavy cloak, sans helmet. He knelt by the tub as he removed the gauntlet on his right hand. He pulled the glove off with his teeth and reached out to trace a naked finger over her warm cheek. "The tub barely seems large enough for one, love." He then made a show of slowly loosening the cloak about his neck, "And I am still fully clothed. Perhaps you can help me with that?" With the request falling off his lips, he stood up and stepped a foot back from the tub. If Dee wanted to help him strip, she would have to stand up and come to him in the nude.
"Oh ho ho! You're always so much fun, Drago. We need more subordinates willing to sneak into baths and fraternize with generals!" Dee chuckled, responding to his touch with a playful grin. "You stand right where you are and let your general handle that-"

One minute DragonierMan had been engaged in a lusty bath scene, staring into the eyes (or perhaps somewhere lower) of the nude and welcoming general, and the next he had been transported back out into the snow. If this kept up, he was going to catch hypothermia from rapid temperature change...

"I thought you had learned something; but no, you still continue to set your own terms and conditions in this vital contract! Obey your wife unquestioningly, damn you!" MarriageMan raved, sounding sincerely irritated with DragonierMan for not following his ridiculous expectations. "Your meager excuses do not suit the sacred bond!"

While DragonierMan was being lectured, Aya and Suzume closed in on the last possible area where MarriageMan could have hidden himself. As it turned out, when they opened the door, there was no need to look for something moving to throw a knife at. On the contrary, the giant figure standing in the center of the room wasn't moving at all. A tremendous, chalk-white figure clad in black pastor's clothes stood at the middle of the darkened room. A tremendous beard ran from his chin down to his chest; his head was otherwise bald apart from huge, bushy eyebrows, under which black eyes leered menacingly. Each of his hands was gloved in gold, with diamonds extending from the knuckles, and golden prisoner's chains surrounded his legs.

He looked especially strange in the unused, darkened room, where most of the furniture was covered in plastic and he had not bothered to even clear a place to sit. "Excuse me, Ladies! It is not my place to defy you, but I must insist: my goal here is to teach DragonierMan a lesson. Please do not interrupt me until I accomplish my task," he urged them, his block-like lower lip moving beneath the curtain of his mustache as he spoke in a surprisingly civil voice.

DragonierMan could see all of this going on from where he stood in the distance, freezing outside in the snow.

"Er, Drago? DragonierMan? Where'd you go?" Dee's voice called uncertainly from upstairs.
DragonierMan snarled and wrapped his cloak about him tighter as the cold whipped around him and forced him back into the snow. The wind burned his cheeks and turned them scarlet. He was getting sick of these storms and the meddling of this MarriageMan. His eyes narrowed as he drew his naked hand up and placed it on the cold window that looked out from the room MarriageMan and the twins stood in. Taking time to wipe away the frost that coated the glass panes so he could get a better look.

The twins held their daggers at the ready but hesitated to throw them. They stalked forward and spread out to either side of the room. "What do you have against our Master?"

"Did he wrong you?"

"Is this a test from the Neo-Shogun?"

"What is the goal of this lesson?"

"Speak quickly." The twins asked as they bombarded MarriageMan with questions, taking up positions within springing distance. But before MarriageMan could reply to more than one question, there was a roar from the outside.

DragonierMan swung a massive glowing fist into the side of the wall with the strength of a high-caliber tank cannon. The resulting impact would most likely cause the sound of shattering glass and cracking wood to explode across the room. The twins dodged away as a shower of sharp debris ballooned out from the impact point, collapsing a large hole in the side of the building.

As the smoke cleared and winter began invading the room, DragonierMan's form came into focus. He stood there as the snow blanketed his body, breathing heavily. A piece of window sill broke off and shattered on the ground next to his feet. As his face became more visible it bore a twisted visage, a mixture of rage and psychosis. His breathing produced a near-constant haze of steam, issuing from a maw of sharp, gleaming teeth.

"I... Have... Had... Enough..." He breathed as he whipped his cloak behind him and drew a wickedly jagged saber from his belt sheath. He thrusted the tip in MarriageMan's direction as he walked in through the hole. "Delete him!"

Before his SPs could react, Drago leapt at MarriageMan. He drew back his naked fist as he flew over the wreckage and rammed it down at MarriageMan's face. The hand flared a brilliant white before he struck, gathering together a dangerous amount of force into a focused area.

As his feet touched down on solid ground, Drago swept around in a wide arc. His sword lashed out at MarriageMan again and again. The blade cut high and low as Drago whipped it about him, completely berserk. He growled, barked unintelligible war cries, and bore his fangs in a feral grin as he slashed relentlessly in pursuit of cleaving MarriageMan into tiny pieces.

Aya and Suzume backed away stunned.

Summary
Actions:
1: TankCannon2 [Battlechip]: Acc: A; 120 Null Damage to mansion wall.
S1: Dodge.
A1: Dodge.
3: DashAttack [Battlechip]: Acc: C; 110 (90 + 20 Strengthen) Null Damage + Impact + LineAttack(5) + Movement to MarriageMan.
* Draconic Might [Signature]: Passive 25 Strengthen.
3: WideSword [Battlechip]: Acc: B; 80 Null Damage + Slashing + Wide Attack to MarriageMan (2/3 uses remaining).
4: WideSword [Battlechip]: Acc: B; 80 Null Damage + Slashing + Wide Attack to MarriageMan (1/3 uses remaining).
5: WideSword [Battlechip]: Acc: B; 80 Null Damage + Slashing + Wide Attack to MarriageMan (0/3 uses remaining).

Other Effects:
1: FloatShoes [NaviCust]: Ignores effects from panels except broken/missing.
2: ShadowShoes [NaviCust]: Allows the Navi to move across fragile panels, such as Cracked and Glass, without breaking them.
3: Draconic Might [Signature]: 5 Strengthen remaining.
"Too long have navis adopted all of the fondness and mutual passion of marriage without adopting any of the responsibilities. I have seen innocent women hurt by the negligence of their unknowing husbands and I refuse to let the net continue in ignorance! Starting with DragonierMan, I will teach the net the meaning of proper wedlock. He will honor, serve, and obey!" MarriageMan proclaimed, raising his fists to the roof enthusiastically. At first, it seemed as though he'd also gotten a blast of thunder to accompony his exclamation somehow, but it was actually just DragonierMan blowing a hole through his host's mansion wall.

"A blatant display of disrespect! How can you hope to be head of a household when you treat your house in such a way?! It is my duty to keep an ignorant man like you from adopting the role of lover!" the man roared with ferocity nearly equaling his opponent's; his ivory skin gleamed as he charged towards DragonierMan in response. Amazingly, his body fully repelled DragonierMan's own, knocking the unfortunate navi back as they collided. "Do you know who I am? I am one of the Good and Powerful Blessers! My sworn mission: to protect the rights of women in relationships! Before I adopted this prestigious position, I had to demonstrate a certain amount of ability. You have forced me to display my techniques once again, you fool!"

The navi stomped his heavy feet up and down, looming menacingly over DragonierMan with both hands clutching forward in a grappling stance. DragonierMan's blade connected with him over and over again, scoring hits until the blade broke against his body. Still he proceeded, grabbing DragonierMan and throwing him... back into the living room. [20 + microburst] "I am not here to fight you, DragonierMan! Show me that you can respect the women with which you involve yourself and I will show you mercy."

DragonierMan could hear the sounds of somebody stumbling around in the bath upstairs. Arch apparently wasn't too preoccupied to investigate the explosion; she came running out of the kitchen, wearing (perhaps unsurprisingly) only a long, frilly, gold-colored apron, which she held to the shape of her body modestly. Modesty became an after thought, however, as she saw what was happening to DragonierMan.

"What's going on?!" Arch cried out, looking between DragonierMan on the floor and the tremendous man who had taken it upon himself to torment the NS subordinate they'd invited. "DragonierMan, go grab Dee! We can work out a strategy from there!" she instructed him. Of course, she was his same rank, so there wasn't a lot of reason he had to follow her orders if he didn't want to.

"Let's see you do it, DragonierMan. Let's see you cast aside that crude feral behavior and be a decent husband," MarriageMan encouraged him, seeming oblivious of the injuries that he'd become afflicted with. "Allow me to offer you a suggestion: obey the instructions of your lovers down to the very letter unless you wish to suffer greatly."

"Lovers? Is she talking about... wait, who are those girls?" Arch asked, blushing as she looked back and forth between DragonierMan and his SPs.

MarriageMan: 630 HP (TRAP SET) (TRAP SET) (TRAP SET) (TRAP SET)

DragonierMan: 180 HP
Aya: 60 HP
Suzume: 60 HP
Arch: 200 HP

Center Table: 30 HP
Sofa: 30 HP
Red Recliner: 30 HP
Blue Recliner: 30 HP
Minibar (Heavy): 30 HP
Covered Furniture A: 30 HP
Covered Furniture B: 30 HP
Covered Furniture C: 30 HP

Terrain: 95% Normal, 5% Snow (behind MarriageMan) (ascending upstairs takes 1 action)
The twin SPs snapped out of their stunned silence as DragonierMan fell to the floor. Furious at themselves and at MarriageMan's treatment of their master, they both readied their daggers. They were about to charge into battle as well when Arch stumbled into the room. There was an exchange of banter. And then...

"Lovers? Is she talking about... wait, who are those girls?" Arch asked, blushing as she looked back and forth between DragonierMan and his SPs.

"I'm Aya, and this is Suzume," Aya began in an even tone, pointing between the two sisters. Two pairs of gray eyes, like DragonierMan's own, looked Arch over as the twins spoke. "Hi," waved Suzume distractedly with a waggle of her fingers, as her hands and mind were occupied with gripping twin daggers. Golden hair, like Arch's own, framed their heads. Looking at the two girls was like staring into a strange mirror where one could see what would happen if Arch and DragonierMan had kids.

"We were created to serve our Master as bodyguards," Aya continued to Arch before turning her attention back to MarriageMan. "And right now he is in trouble from someone who has been attempting to manipulate him ever since we got here."

DragonierMan, meanwhile, had rolled backwards onto his feet and stood up, which was no easy feat in full-plate. "I am no navi's pawn," he muttered before shucking the gauntlet and glove on his left hand, dropping them to the floor with a thud as Aya spoke. He flexed his clawed hands out in front of him and growled as she finished. "I am not married yet, I have nothing to prove to you. I don't care if you are one of the 'Good and Powerful Blessers,' I won't submit blindly to your mad whims!"

"That's right!" Suzume piped in. "My Master hasn't mistreated these girls at all... right, Master?" she ended in a sidelong glance at DragonierMan. "That's right Suzume." Aya answered for him. Though Aya wasn't entirely in the know about the relationships between DragonierMan, Arch, and Dee; she just assumed that, with how DragonierMan had acted since they met, that he wouldn't mistreat his allies. "Our Master would never harm an ally. Especially someone whom you claim they have a more involved relationship with. I don't know where you get your strange ideas from regarding our Master, but you are wrong. And if you continue to abuse our Master, everyone here will fight you: me, my sister, and these two women you are supposedly protecting. They won't stand for this disrespectful treatment any more than we will." Aya raised her daggers, "I suggest you leave now and never return."
Arch's eyes darted back and forth, first to MarriageMan, then to the girls, then to DragonierMan, then back again. "Bodyguards... I see... Lately I'm starting to feel like I could use some as well. With all of the trickery you run into on the net, some times strength and skill aren't enough," she sighed. Her face gradually returned to its normal hue as she realized that nobody was going to comment on how she was dressed, miraculously.

"I am sorry to disagree with you girls, but simply try to comprehend the number of marriages that end poorly because star-crossed lovers enter in with no ideas of boundaries, rules, and obligations! I cannot allow him to hurt women; not in a physical, emotional, or psychological way! The only way to prevent an abusive relationship is to nip it in the bud!" MarriageMan proclaimed.

"... How, by killing the mood?" Arch muttered under her breath, preparing her golden bow. She held her fire, turning her eyes towards DragonierMan. As soon as her eyes met him, however, he was teleported directly back out into the cold.

"You disobey your lover yet again and yet again you are thrown out into the cold," the giant man droned, crossing his arms across his broad chest. "When will you realize the error of your ways?" Suddenly, his eyebrows rose, as if he'd just thought of something. They tensed again over his dark eyes, then furrowed in contemplation. Slowly, he raised one finger, then turned back to Aya specifically, hunching his back slightly to bring his face closer to her level.
"Excuse me, milady, but did I hear you say that you wanted me to leave now and never return?"
"I did," Aya replied coolly as she took a step forward. She was weighing MarriageMan's words and actions thus far in her mind... when there was another horrible roar from outside. [size0]"Again?!"[/size] Suzume stepped around to the other side of MarriageMan, leveling her dagger at the small of his back where his shoulders met his neck. She was weary as well, MarriageMan seemed too guarded. "Careful Aya, this could be a trap."

[size0]"I am going to tear his..."[/size] the mumbled curses continued on the breeze along with the crunching of snow. Apparently DragonierMan had been teleported further away than before, which would give them time. Suzume then noticed that Arch was ready to fight MarriageMan as well. "Aha, see? Already one of these girls you're 'helping' has turned on you." Suzume blurted out, before she quickly counted on her knuckles, "Um... Ok, soon you will be facing a five-on-one, and then you're definitely going down. You'd better do what we say and skedaddle before that happens."

[size0]"... head clean off!"[/size]
"So... you are saying for me to leave! But this is a serious dilemma for me. It is clear to me that DragonierMan is not yet ready to respect women... but at the same time, I would clearly be disrespecting the wishes of women as well if I were to refuse," MarriageMan murmured, stroking his long beard thoughtfully. One bushy eyebrow raised as he screwed up his eyes, having a surprisingly difficult time with the conundrum. "Alright, absolutely! I cannot oppose the orders of a woman if I hope for others to obey their wives. But perhaps you will not mind if I set a contingency," he ventured, crossing both arms across his chest.

"I will leave as soon as DragonierMan demonstrates that he can serve a woman flawlessly. You two are his SPs... bodyguards, I hear. Then let us see him do this! I propose that each of you think up a task for your master, to which he must comply without complaint. If he will humble himself to these tasks, then I will judge him fit to leave my supervision," the giant navi proposed, dropping both arms to his sides. "Is this satisfactory? If so, please instruct him as soon as he walks through that door! Once he complies, I will remove myself from the vicinity with no further delay."

"I can't help but wonder if it would be easier to just shoot him," Arch sighed, dropping her own arms and sagging her shoulders.

"What? What'd you say Archie?! Are you talking to DragonierMan down there!?" Dee called from upstairs in a loud, irritated voice.

"Just wait upstairs! We're going to sort this out," Arch replied, cupping both hands at her mouth to shout back up to her friend.
MarriageMan proposal came as a surprise. Not because he agreed to leave, but because he was allowing Aya and Suzume to set the conditions of his dismissal instead of himself or the two other girls he was 'helping.' Suzume stood up straighter at the request, returning her daggers to their sheaths. Aya however remained unreadable, her eyes leering over MarriageMan's face for any signs of deception. All sounds of thrashing anger had stopped outside, leaving an eerie quiet over the household.

"... And what would be a sufficient enough task for our Master to slake your ego, or are you giving us free reign for any request?" As Aya asked her question, Suzume slid her last dagger into her belt. An idea then came to her, causing her to adopt a catish-grin. "I know! If our Master is supposed to be a loving husband, then he should show it by sweeping them off their feet. One really passionate kiss to each of them should do it."

[size0]"It isn't like he wouldn't do that anyway..."[/size][color=b22222][/color] Aya muttered but thought it was worth a shot. "Well, how about that then?" she asked MarriageMan, "Would two loving kisses to those girls be sufficient evidence that Master is fit to be their husband?"

"He could also fix the hole in the wall," Suzume added pointing to the snowed-in rubble. "Husbands should be able to fix things."
"True, a husband ought to be both loving and handy," MarriageMan agreed, nodding astutely. Of course, if DragonierMan himself had just offered to do either of these two things, he probably would have been refused outright, but coming from the two girls, it seemed to make perfect sense to the giant Blesser navi. "I am fine with this proposal!"

"Wait, wait! Don't I get a say in this?" Arch whined, becoming red-faced and upset again.

Apparently she did indeed have a say in the arrangement, because MarriageMan gave pause again. "But of course! You are not pleased with this offer?" he asked, raising both bushy eyebrows as if he was genuinely surprised that she didn't want a deep kiss from DragonierMan.

"Oh... well, er..." Arch murmured, somewhat surprised she'd managed to get a voice in the conversation. At the same time, she didn't want to upset the arrangement, which offered them a very easy way to get MarriageMan out of the house and fix the situation. "I-I don't see why he needs to kiss us... I mean, we aren't really his wives, like you've been saying... in fact, nobody here is really his wife, not even you two..."

"I see! So you wish to see that DragonierMan treats all women with respect? You want him to kiss everyone?" MarriageMan replied, stroking his beard thoughtfully.

"Yes, that's it!" Arch sighed, thinking he'd said something much different than he actually had. "No, I mean-!"

"Then it's settled! DragonierMan," MarriageMan continued, looking to DragonierMan as the navi re-entered the house. "I have decided to cease my interference on one very simple condition, decided upon by the council of your bodyguards and your wife. All you must do is kiss each of the four women in this house passionately, sweeping them off of their feet as you do so. You must also repair the wall, although I can trust you to do that without my supervision. Go and honor this arrangement!" he prompted DragonierMan, holding one hand forward dramatically and giving DragonierMan no explicitly stated option to refuse or renegotiate.
DragonierMan re-entered the house through the hole in the wall, carrying a huge ball of snow over his head. White flames licked around his feet and wisped through the air about him as he walked above the snow, making no sound. And he seemed like he was just about to crack the boulder of ice on the back of MarriageMan's head, when he was stopped by being addressed again. His growling face softened quickly to confusion as he heard the strange request. He stared directly into MarriageMan's eyes and contemplated whether to continue his previous line of action, which included attacking the nosy navi with a variety of nasty elements heaped upon each other. But eventually, hesitantly, reluctantly, he seemed to concede. He turned around and chucked the huge snowball down the hill.

"Wait what? We have to kiss him too?" Aya replied back in shock, dropping her daggers to the ground in a clatter. Her face flushed a bit and she turned inward, biting her lip. Suzume brought a hand up to her face and guffawed. "Oh, ho, ho, isn't this rich? My poor sister seduced by our beloved Master. Look, she's speechless with anticipation." Suzume was quick on her feet and was already pushing Aya toward DragonierMan, causing her twin to stumble. "Go on stud... Perform your duty."

Aya pitched forward over a stone into Drago's chest. She grew even redder and quickly pushed herself away. Drago caught her in his arms as she drew back, forcing her to look up at him. Her face was a dark shade of crimson and her gray eyes glittered with a frightened expression, or was there something else there. "..." Drago's hands held her close as he brushed a lock of hair out of her eyes. There was a look of pleading there.

Drago hesitated only a brief moment before grasping the back of her head and pulling her into a deep kiss. Aya flailed her hands loosely about her for a moment, clearly panicking, before gripping his arms. Her nails scraped along the metal and leather of his armor as their lips crushed against each other. Her eyes, once wide with shock, snapped tight. She was lifted off her toes as he pulled her up in his hold, his arms adjusting their positions until he was carrying her princess style. Aya's arms also adjusted to the sudden switch by instinctively wrapping around his neck, which just increased the force and duration of their lip-wrap.

Time slowed. Suzume held her hands up over her mouth as she watched in a trance. Minutes ticked past before they finally broke their hold of each other. Aya slowly opened her eyes before Drago set her back down on her feet. She seemed in a daze as she was released from Drago's hold, as if she just woke up from a dream. But as she was looking up, Suzume bowled Aya over and leapt onto Drago, wrapping her arms and legs about him. She must have gotten worked up on the display because she grasped his face and began to smother him with kisses. Drago stumbled a bit at the aggressiveness and took a few minutes to attempt to pry Suzume off him. She responded by gripping him tighter and sucking the breath out of him through their mouths.

This passionate display went on for some time in which they appeared to dance, but was actually more like Drago stumbling around in a circle while Suzume was latched onto him like some sort of passionate leech. Finally, after it seemed like Drago was about to pass out on his feet, Suzume uncoiled herself and dropped to her feet. She placed a few fingers on her lips and grinned to herself in remembrance, before wiping the spit from her chin.

Dazed, it took DragonierMan a few moments to recover. He stepped back and leaned on the wall a bit, panting and swallowing a glob of spit that lingered. Aya's face was a mixture of emotions, while Suzume hummed to herself as she pranced away, as if she was a cat whom caught a canary. It wasn't long before everyone turned their attention to Arch. Drago pulled himself up straight, brushing off the snow and straightening his cloak about him. He intended to look regal enough to sweep a fellow NS officer off her feet. He patted down his wild mane of snow-damp, charcoal-colored hair as he approached her.

He towered over her for a moment, locking his gray eyes to her own brown eyes, before he suddenly grabbed her by the back of the head and lower back, dipping her. Holding her diagonally in his iron grip, he brought his lips to her own in a passionate kiss. His warm hands ran over her flustered sandy hair and naked skin. Only a few strips of cloth barely covered her from his attentions. But he didn't move to unravel her last protections, though his fingers did glide across her firm derriere.
"And now, isn't this a much more delightful scene, as the husband properly carries out the wishes of the women? I always love to see the fruition of my teachings," MarriageMan chuckled heartily, nodding his head in approval. It was hard to imagine how he could see any of this as DragonierMan becoming a better husband, but apparently, he did, and that suited the original purpose of getting him off of everyone's back just fine.

Suzume seemed pleased with the arrangement and DragonierMan was probably also fine with it; Aya also was probably more okay with it than she let on. Arch, however, remembered her last fierce and awkward make-out session with DragonierMan, in which she'd worn an irreverently tiny bikini for the good of the NS and her friend, Dee. Now, again for the good of her friend, she was preparing to make out with the rough and often brash DragonierMan. In fact, hadn't she had to make out with another officer just recently, while patrolling for the Neo-Shogun? And then she was shot recently on a different patrol and completely paralyzed while somebody pulled her top off. "Dee, you owe me a steak dinner," she thought to herself, trying to back against the wall so as to cover her exposed flesh.

DragonierMan made it to her before she could accomplish that, grabbing her around the head and back to support her as he leaned her backwards. She closed her eyes and accepted it, seeing as he'd probably just take further initiative if she complained about the way she was dressed. She couldn't go at it nearly as enthusiastically as the other two; the most she could manage was to support herself by wrapping both hands around his back and gliding her lips across his own. She became more alarmed as she felt him stroke her buttocks, however; she wasn't wearing anything back there, so DragonierMan could feel out the curve even better than before.

With his hand where it was, she became defensive of the little bit she had on, pressing the front to her lap with one hand. Of course, that didn't amount to much, because simply turning her around to see the back or pulling loose the knot at the back would yield a lot more than lifting the front. In spite of herself, she pulled away from him and backed slightly into the kitchen, pressing her hands against the dining table behind her to steady herself. She'd only been hooked onto him for about a third of a minute, much shorter a time than for either of the two girls. "A-Alright, I should finish preparing dinner now!" she gasped, trying to shoo him upstairs as her face gleamed red.
DragonierMan moved to the side to give MarriageMan a better view of Arch's shooing, then made a show of bowing to her command. "As the lady commands," he stated with a physical bow. Then he theatrically flourished his long cape as he turned and started up the stairs. It was time to finish up with Dee. Then he had a hole in a wall to throw MarriageMan through... er... fix up.

"Dee are you there? I have a present for you," he called up the stairs as he ascended. He licked his lips as he envisioned them pressed up against the General's own. When he found her, wherever she was and whatever she was wearing, he would sweep her into his arms and give her such a tongue-filled, passion-hungry kiss that it would leave her breathless. It would be quite the sight that it would be sure to content MarriageMan, that voyeur.

[Actions: Find Dee and give her the wet-kiss of passion.]
"Good, good," MarriageMan nodded approvingly, as if the occurrences were all the picture of the ideal, working relationship between a man and his four wives. Arch gave a sigh of relief, then backed further into the kitchen and out of sight.

DragonierMan swaggered on upstairs, fully intending to give Dee the same treatment he'd given the others. As it turned out, however, the bathroom was locked! However, it was vitally important for MarriageMan's satisfaction that he go to Dee, sweep her off of her feet, and kiss her as soon as possible! What's a guy to do?

The hulking figure of MarriageMan walked slowly towards the fireplace, lifting his bald head to glare at DragonierMan. "There you are!" Dee's voice came from inside the bathroom, free of most of her usual, haughty laughter. She sounded a little surprised, but didn't seem to be jumping to unlock the door. Just a second ago she'd been looking for him, but now, she'd locked herself in the bathroom. DragonierMan could only pray that another giant, malevolent Blesser was causing this strangeness.
DragonierMan talked through the door to Dee in what he hoped was a manly, commanding voice. "Yes, here I am. Why don't you open the door so we can continue what we started. Or do I have to huff, and puff, and blow the house down?" Then he waited with bated breath and readied himself to grab her up for a smooch, knees bent and arms extended toward the door. Suzume, downstairs, snickered at the fact that he had already damaged the mansion. Aya sat down at the bar.
Down below, MarriageMan raised one bushy eyebrow, trying to decide what to make of DragonierMan's odd posture. Just as he was about to speak out again, the sound of the door snapping unlocked calmed him. The bathroom door creaked open enough to allow DragonierMan inside.

Anyone besides DragonierMan would probably think they'd gotten the wrong bathroom: inside was a dark-haired girl, much smaller than Dee, dressed only in a light blue, damp towel, which wrapped her body from breasts to thighs. Her proportions were average at best, much less remarkable than the shapely blue general of the NS. "I thought you may have been offended earlier, when I used my fake appearance again after showing you my real one... I mean, Arch and you both know it's not my natural appearance, so it was sort of ridiculous for me to use it again. Which look do you prefer?" she asked seriously, crossing both hands behind her back. It was almost as though she had a split personality associated with her real and false identities as Myst and Dee respectively... It was hard to imagine her being so delicate and considerate in her most common form.

The mist was shrouding the room around them, causing condensation to drip from everything in sight. It was hard to tell if MarriageMan was still watching; if he could see everything regardless, why did he need to strain his neck to look up at DragonierMan that one time?
DragonierMan's response was to spring at Myst and passionately embrace her. Quickly silencing her with a strong kiss. However while kissing Myst, Drago thoughts were elsewhere. He had his eyes trained on the doorway and stairs. His ears perked as he listened to see whether MarriageMan was now satisfied enough to leave them alone.

After a minute of this, or until Myst pushed him away with her wind powers, Drago released her. "You are you, regardless of mask. I am the sword of My Lord, regardless of manifest. We are who we are, in all forms," he said levelly. "And regardless of who you choose to be, I will be nearby. Ready to pounce." He ended with a sly grin.
As DragonierMan drew back, he could see the small girl smiling, but not exactly with arousal; the emotion her face held seemed to be more like sympathy. "Come now, that's nice of you to say, but I can tell you're not in to it!" Myst chuckled, pressing her hands together in front of her lap. "Your mind is clearly on something else... I-If the boobs really do it for you, I can change back!" she encouraged him, moving both of her hands up to her breasts with a resolute expression.

DragonierMan noticed the mist increasing... the teleportation! That bastard was about to throw him back out again! MarriageMan had a real way of reading the worst out of a situation, although how he was reading the situation to begin with was still a mystery.
DragonierMan growled at the potential interruption by MarriageMan. "Your beauty is not in question." He said before he whipped his body around in the mist and yelled down the stairs. "But if MarriageMan breaks his word again, I will mount his head on a spike. YOU HEAR ME? ON A SPIKE!" He snapped his jaws in warning.

"Hey, he's doing what you wanted right? Shouldn't that be enough?" Suzume questioned as she heard the shout. "You should get going now, the weather's getting worse."

"And you said you would leave," Aya reminded, looking up from her spot at the bar. She looked slightly pale. "Or are you saying that your honor as a man, who honors women, is all a lie?"