The Shaoran Jungle

"Ohhhhhhh~!" squealed Euthenia as she noticed the tiny little bud left behind the fallen Yggdrasil Tree. Without any heed for the situation around her, Euthenia made her way over to the bud and crouched over it. "So cuuute~!" she said with a content sigh, poking at the bud's little leaves just to have them spring back to their original positions.

"... Yeah, I think we lost her." sighed Anyis as she watched her sister run off. "Forgetting her, though... didn't that tree die faster than the others?" she questioned while walking back onto the snowpack along with Magna.

"I think it did... Euthenia's flowers didn't do nearly enough damage to destroy it." answered Lilia, scratching her head confusedly as she did so.

"Maybe that tree was just weaker than the first. I totally wouldn't mind if some of these things would go down that quickly." suggested Mill.

"I guess..." muttered Anyis as she watched her sister play with the the bud.
It only took a short moment. The miniature roots of the bud expanded wildly and the bud itself with it. Euthenia was easily swept along in the newly grown leaves of the tree as it grew and grew. A tree exactly like the one they had only just destroyed revealed itself in front of Anyis' eyes. Euthenia also saw it, but from a different angle, her being propelled into the air due to the tree's growth spurt.

From her angle, however, she could also see a crimson shadow jump from a nearby tree to the one that had just grown. On her way back she was hit by leaves and smaller branches until she landed on a big branch, eye to eye with the one she had seen from the top. A large red squirrel, its green eyes shining brightly with curiosity, was staring directly at Euthenia. In its paws was a bud like the one Euthenia was admiring earlier and its eyes were interested in the emeralds of her gloves.

- Main Characters -
Anyis.EXE - 220 HP
Magna.SP - 80 HP

- Story Characters -
Euthenia.EXE - 270 HP
Euthenia could only blink, having yet to grasp an understanding of what just happened to her. She was watching over the bud... and now she was sitting on the leafy, fluffy top of a Yggdrasil Tree, meeting eyes with a big red squirrel with yet another bud in its paws. Both the girl and the furry mammal stayed as they were for a while, until eventually the squirrel's eyes lowered their focus on the emeralds within Euthenia's leather gloves, and likewise Euthenia changed her focus to the bud in the squirrel's hands. "Oh, you are so cute~!" announced Euthenia all of a sudden, rendering her judgment on the matter while leaping at the squirrel and wrapping it in a hug. The red rodent immediately began fidgeting within the gardener's embrace, as well as making this weird chattering sound that seemed pretty panicked. "I bet you like plants too, don't you~? I can see that bud in your paws~!" giggled Euthenia as she buried her cheek into the squirrel's thick fur.

The two human siblings could do little but watch Euthenia's attempt to poison the squirrel with affection, as Mill looked over Lilia's shoulder to watch her PET's screen.. Feeling full of remorse, Mill placed a hand on his sister's shoulder. "Lilia, I feel like I need to apologize for giving Euthenia to you." said Mill with the utmost honesty in his voice.

"... No no, you don't need to. I like having her as my Navi, I really do." responded Lilia, shaking her head as she removed Mill's hand from her shoulder. "This is just... well, I guess she's hugging the real research project? It's carrying one of those tree buds, so maybe it's the one who replanted the tree we just destroyed."

"I... guess it could be?" answered Mill with anything but certainty. "Maybe-"

"Wait wait wait, hold up." interrupted Anyis quickly. "Is my sister getting all cuddly with the thing we came here to destroy?" The fingers of her gauntlets twitched impatiently as she asked this.

"... Probably." answered the brother and sister in unison.

Anyis took a few seconds to swear profusely, then turned to face her SP. "Magna, throw me up to the top of this tree." ordered Anyis as she pointed to the Yggdrasil Tree behind her. "I take it you can climb up on your own?"

"I am able, Mother Unit. Please step onto my hands." answered Magna with a nod as he lowered his giant arms to the ground to give the Mother Unit a platform.

While that was going on down below, Euthenia continued chatting up the squirrel trapped in her hug. "So you like these emeralds in my gloves...?" asked Euthenia, as if she expected the squirrel to answer.

"Chichichi." answered the squirrel with some chatter and a nod, seeming to have calmed down a bit.

"You know... you seem awfully familiar. I guess you would since you were probably copied from my data~! What's your name~?" asked Euthenia, after admitting that even she was aware of what she was talking to.

The red squirrel looked to the left, then the right, then back to Euthenia, unsure of how to identify himself when he couldn't speak words.

"Oi, Euthenia!" barked Anyis as she landed on top of the Yggdrasil tree, digging her boots into the thick foliage to stabilize herself. "Why are you getting all nice and friendly with what we came to kill?!" barked the older sister, waving a finger angrily as she pointed to the squirrel.

"Chi...!" squeaked the squirrel in fear, feeling greatly alarmed by the new arrival. It quickly wrestled itself free from Euthenia's arms, then leaped across the gap to the next Yggdrasil Tree.

"Tch! Get back here, you red furball!" yelled Anyis as she immediately gave chase, following the squirrel to the next tree just as Magna's metal fingers finally wrapped around the highest branch of the first tree. The SP lifted himself to the treetop, squashing a big wad of leaves beneath him, only to find Euthenia present.

"Oh my~!" gasped Euthenia, although she was clearly holding back a giggling laugh. "Come on Magna, Anyis is going to leave us behind like this~!" With that, she made the jump between trees after the others with her sister's SP not far behind.

Mill and Lilia, meanwhile, pulled aside one of the facility's researchers who was in transition from one station to another. Despite the language barrier, the two siblings managed to show their PET's to the researcher and point to the squirrel that Anyis was tailing. "Is-this-the-project?" asked Mill slowly, succeeding in drawing a nod from the researcher.

"Ratatoskr." responded the researcher with what was presumably the squirrel's name. With the needed information given, the researcher gave the two siblings a bow before running back to his previous obligations.

(Subplot Battle 3 Start)
While the woman with the shiny jewels was fine for him, Ratatoskr had no need to be near the mean woman. She had shinies though. Warily the squirrel stared at Anyis, afterwards noticing Euthenia had joined her in the tree too. He liked Euthenia. Magna also joined them in the tree, but Ratatoskr didn't have any specific reaction to him. Maybe the curiosity of how he could stand on the branches of his tree. Not wanting to deal with them, however, he turned tail and went along the branches and eventually jumped to a different tree. As he took flight to another tree, a small seed was seen thrown from its paws. Its appearance was exactly like the one that had grown into the tree that swept Euthenia into the air.

There were 3 trees accessible from their current tree, 1 being the one where Ratatoskr had fled to. The chase was on. The trees were not comfortable with their 'inhabitants' and shook their leaves near the invading Navis, trying to scare them. And if that wouldn't work, it was time for combat once again.

- Main Characters -
Anyis.EXE - 220 HP [TreeB]
Magna.SP - 80 HP [TreeB]

- Story Characters -
Euthenia.EXE - 270 HP [TreeB]

- Enemies -
Ratatoskr - 500 HP [TreeC]
Yggdrasil TreeA - 100 HP [Can be accessed through B]
Yggdrasil TreeB - 100 HP [Can be accessed through A/C/D]
Yggdrasil TreeC - 100 HP [Can be accessed through B/D]
Yggdrasil TreeD - 100 HP [Can be accessed through B/C]
Yggdrasil Seed - 20 HP [Near Yggdrasil TreeC]
Despite the well-known hostility of the Yggdrasil Trees and the fact that she was still wearing her dress, Anyis dove straight into the thick leaves of TreeC after Ratatoskr. Her skirt fluttered around as she landed on one of the bigger branches, and after getting that back under control, Anyis coated her arms in ice gauntlets so she could brush aside stray twigs and whatnot with something more than just her bare hands. "Gimme something good for killing rodents, Mill." said Anyis as she spied the red squirrel hiding over on a branch at the other end of the tree.

"How do we know that Ratatoskr's not just as resistant to our attacks as the trees are?" asked Mill in return, having the feeling that he didn't want to waste his good chips a second time.

"We don't, which is why we're going to find out." answered Anyis bluntly as she hopped to a different branch, this time with the foresight to grab hold of her skirt to keep it from going all over the place in the jump.

"If you say so..." shrugged Mill as he picked out a pair of Battlechips from his pocket. "Just don't get in a funk like last time if it doesn't work."

"Well, this dress really isn't great for climbing around in this tree, but..." responded Anyis, who paused for a moment as she trigger the two new chips, "Regardless of how well it works, there's no way I can't enjoy pounding that thing with a giant hammer." An evil chuckle escaped Anyis's lips after she said that, making her tighten her grip on the icy BigHammer Mill sent. The cracking of ice could also be heard, as Anyis tested her frozen left hand's fingers, which had each sharpened to a point to materialize the RageClaw. "Now come here you big rat..." muttered Anyis as she hopped across a few more branches towards Ratatoskr...

A variety of sounds then came forth from within the Yggdrasil Tree, much to Euthenia's amusement. "It sounds like those two are having fun~" she giggled prior to landing on one of the tree's branches herself. Instead of focusing on Ratatoskr himself like Anyis was, Euthenia turned her attention to the seed the squirrel had thrown down to the ground. Thankfully, she was not totally enraptured by the thing like the first time she saw one. "Hmmmm... Lilia, can I destroy the seed?"

"If you think you can, sure." answered Lilia. "Killing the trees before they fully grew would make this go a whole lot faster..."

"Okay then~" nodded Euthenia, who had already began crafting some seeds of her own. Seeing no need to go down to ground level herself, Euthenia simply crafted some loose ghost data into more flower seeds and dropped them down over the Yggdrasil Seed. A rose and tulip popped out of the ground from the seeds, and neither flower wasted any time in pelting the remaining seed with thorns and pollen shots.

While all that was going on, Magna found himself at a bit of a loss. His large body was... less than ideal for hopping from tree limb to tree limb. Really, it was quite miraculous that the branches of the Yggdrasil Trees could even support him in the first place. Following the Mother Unit in chasing the Unit Ratatoskr was, however, not a viable option.

Mill noticed the plight of his SP, and chose to offer a suggestion. "Hey Magna, how about you move to the tree over there?" asked Mill, motioning to TreeD. "Ratatoskr will probably try to escape from Anyis, so cutting off the likely escape route should be really helpful."

"Understood, Operator." responded Magna with his usual lack of emotion, but internally was quite pleased to have this task assigned to himself specifically. Without any hesitation, Magna rocketed out of TreeB, causing the limb he was on to quake up and down like it was a very, very strained diving board. The purple golem landed on one of TreeD's bigger branches with just as much force, causing all the surrounding leaves to rattle frantically. After everything settled down, Magna turned to face TreeC, standing at the ready should Ratatoskr try to escape this way. As a precaution... well, probably just as a habit, Magna assembled his tower shield in the mean time.

Euthenia was watching as Magna moved into his assigned position, and doing so gave her an idea. She quickly searched the surrounding area for some open space, then after finding a good enough spot... "Whee~" jumped clear out of the tree, filled with child-like excitement. Anyis was having some wardrobe trouble just hopping from branch to branch, but Euthenia, being the sister that normally wore a dress, found it quite easy to keep her skirt under control as she continued to freefall. Why on earth did Euthenia jump out of this tree...?

*woosh*

... To land in another one, apparently. A deluge of ghost data surrounded Euthenia for just a moment, and in the wake of that emerged another Yggdrasil Tree, this time of her own make. The colossal plant surged up out of the ground to catch the falling girl and bring her back up to the same level where she first jumped. "Heehee, that was fun~" giggled Euthenia as she got back to her feet on the tree's large branch.

"I bet it was, but... what was the point?" asked Lilia, who was at a loss for her Navi's actions.

"Just wanted to give Ratatoskr a way to run from Anyis~" answered Euthenia with a smile, despite her motive being entirely counterproductive to what she was supposed to be doing. "Come here, Ratatoskr~! Play time with the scary lady is over~!" shouted Euthenia towards the adjacent tree.

"I heard that! Are you asking for me to turn on you?!" barked Anyis back at her sister.

Anyis's Actions:
1) Leap to TreeC (Movement)
2) Chase Ratatoskr (Movement)
--Ice Bleeding (Imbue Aqua to:)
3) Frozen BigHammer1 Whack-A-Squirrel (160 Aqua damage, Impact, Break) @ Ratatoskr
4) RageClaw1 (40 Slashing damage) @ Ratatoskr
5) RageClaw1 (20/20 Impact damage) @ Ratatoskr

Magna's Actions:
1) Leap to TreeD (Movement)
--Reinforced Golem's Buckler (Passive 3-hit Shield)
2) Prepare to intercept Ratatoskr
3) Prepare to intercept Ratatoskr

Euthenia's Actions:
1) Leap to TreeC
--Planting Roses (5 HP Wood Object, 10 passive Wood damage/turn, Passive)
--Planting Tulips (5 HP Wood Object, 10 passive Wood damage/turn, Passive)
----RoseA: Attack Yggdrasil Seed (10 Wood damage)
----TulipA: Attack Yggdrasil Seed (10 Wood damage)
2) Yggdrasil TreeE (120 HP Wood Object, 5TCD): Plant within reach of only TreeC
3) Leap to TreeE (Movement)
4) Call Over Ratatoskr
5) Call Over Ratatoskr

Cooldowns:
Yggdrasil - 5 turns
The branches shook as the Ratatoskr hunting squad went around the trees. It was obvious Ratatoskr didn't like this, but the trees were not happy with this either. As soon as Anyis had landed onto the branch of TreeC, she could also see the offensive trees that had been attacking them back on the ground. They were growing from the branches without issues. Her goal, however, was Ratatoskr which had noticed her as the leaves rustled with each leap across branches she took.

Leaves came cutting past Anyis from the tree she was in and the tree she was originally at, damaging her but not halting her. And maybe it was because of Ratatoskr still being scared of the situation, but Anyis had little trouble with catching up to Ratatoskr. A downwards swing from the hammer connected audibly, sending the squirrel downwards as it lost grip and fell off the branch. Quickly Ratatoskr reached out for a smaller nearby branch and checked his options.

There were now two options for him. There was a voice coming from a new tree. The seed he had thrown had not fully grown yet, but there was no time to wonder curiously. The crazy woman was still after him. But the voice was with the crazy woman too! The first attack of Anyis' RageClaw struck Ratatoskr and this time he had to get out of there.

From the tree sprouted a vine flower and two more saplings. The vine quickly lashed out at Anyis and held her back in order to make her third attack ineffective, while the two newly born saplings unleashed their battle leaves at the voice that was calling Ratatoskr.

Swiftly he jumped up to a branch, evading Anyis' third attack with help of the vine and made way to an outer branch and jumped. To TreeD. Leaves from offensive saplings had taken down Magna's shield and a threesome of vines had pinned him down where he stood, but did not manage to topple him.

But Ratatoskr was panicking. And bumped right into Magna, which quickly grabbed hold of Ratatoskr with only his arms being free enough to handle the squirrel. However, he had only managed to take hold of the squirrel's tail which had left Ratatoskr dangling upside-down while his paws could reach the branch they were on. Swinging from his position he managed to get his front teeth into one of the vines that held Magna, sapping vitality from the tree.

But he was still stuck in his tracks. He felt better after taking health from the tree, but was still stuck and hopelessly tried to get away.

- Main Characters -
Anyis.EXE - 190 HP [TreeC] [Held by 1 Vine]
Magna.SP - 80 HP [TreeD] [Held by 3 Vines] [Holding Ratatoskr by his tail]

- Story Characters -
Euthenia.EXE - 250 HP [TreeE]
Yggdrasil TreeE - 120 HP [Can be accessed through C]
RoseA - 5 HP [Near TreeC]
TulipA - 5 HP [Near TreeC]

- Enemies -
Ratatoskr - 400 HP [TreeD] [Held by Magna]
Yggdrasil TreeC - 100 HP [Can be accessed through B/D]
Yggdrasil TreeD - 75 HP [Can be accessed through B/C]

- Botanical Nightmare -
-- TreeB's summons.
SaplingBA - 20 HP
SaplingBB - 20 HP
SaplingBC - 20 HP
HerbBA - 20 HP
HerbBB - 20 HP
-- TreeC's summons.
VineCA - 20 HP [Holding Anyis]
SaplingCA - 20 HP
SaplingCB - 20 HP
SaplingCC - 20 HP
SaplingCD - 20 HP
-- TreeD's summons.
VineDA - 20 HP [Holding Magna]
VineDB - 20 HP [Holding Magna]
VineDC - 20 HP [Holding Magna]
SaplingDA - 20 HP
SaplingDB - 20 HP
"These things again..." grumbled Anyis, having been restrained a second time by vines from a Yggdrasil Tree. The saplings slinging leaves at her were also annoying, but once again, these vines seemed to have a habit of reaching for the more... private areas. The dress she was wearing wasn't offering as much obstruction to the vines as her original outfit, so it did not taken long at all for Anyis's irritation to boil over as the stringy plants wrapped around her. The finger of her ice gauntlet twitched, and... oh right, she had claws.

*shwick*

Once she was done hacking her way free of the perverted vine, Anyis took count of the damage she sustained. "Hm... Small cut on my shoulder, but that's nothing big." she noted, before looking down. "... And there are razor-sharp leaves wedged into my skirt. Great." Various grumblings could be heard out of Anyis as she underwent the task of plucking the leaves out of her dress and freezing shut the resulting tears, one by one by one...

"Uh... Anyis?" interjected Mill.

"What? I'm busy." muttered Anyis as she pulled out another leaf.

"Magna caught Ratatoskr." announced Mill, with a fair amount of disbelief in his voice.

"..." She really didn't have any words to use immediately. All Anyis could do was drop her forehead into the palm of her frozen hand. "... Of course he did. Just tell him to come here then, I guess." said Anyis eventually.

"About that... Magna's caught in even more vines than you were." explained Mill to his Navi. "He's got Ratatoskr caught by the tail, but he can't move either. So if you could... well, help him out, this whole thing could be over pretty quick."

"Yeah, yeah, I'm going." sighed Anyis as she finished the repairs to her dress. "Never would've guessed the big lug would be the one to catch that speedy little furball way up in these trees..."

Quite honestly, Magna wasn't sure how it happened either. He was following Operator's orders to stake out this tree, up until he suddenly got ambushed by a swarm of vines. Ratatoskr leaped towards him shortly after, so perhaps the Yggdrasil Tree was trying to secure an escape route for its planter. The tree hadn't properly accounted for Magna's raw strength, however, as even three full groups of vines weren't able to restrain the golem SP enough to keep him away from the red squirrel. As a result, he had Ratatoskr hanging by just a tail in his hand, and he was still just as bound by vines as ever. It was a stalemate.

As Anyis moved a tree over to provide assistance, Euthenia was only just getting informed in the change of plans. "Magna already caught Ratatoskr, so hurry and head over to the tree he's at." explained Lilia quickly.

"Oh? I guess he was too scared to follow my voice... but I guess he didn't expect Magna to be waiting on the quiet tree~" nodded Euthenia as she comprehended the situation. "Well okay, bye bye my tree~" she said, patting the branch of her own Yggdrasil Tree as she hopped her way over to the TreeD where Anyis originally was. It didn't take but a second for Euthenia to notice the groups of saplings scattered around the tree's branches, still there from the earlier attack on her big sister. "Gosh, Anyis sure left behind a lot of these little guys~"

"Maybe we should clean them up before things start to get out of hand... Here, 2 CornShots." thought Lilia aloud as she deposited the aforementioned pair of chips into her PET.

"Thank you~" responded Euthenia as a full cob of corn appeared in each of her leather-gloved hands. She pointed the cobs at two of the saplings, and with some unseen trigger, fired the chip, sending a pelleting of kernels flying towards their targets, ready to rebound off those and also strike the other saplings scattered around the Yggdrasil TreeC. "Trees growing on other trees... How silly~"

Before she continued her way over towards Magna, though, something clicked in Euthenia's mind. Those two flowers she had planted earlier... they had to be getting awfully lonely right now. Euthenia had to do something about that, naturally, so she walked out to the edge of the tree's branch and showered some more seeds unto the ground where the rose and tulip were already planted. More of the same flowers popped up from the ground, and with a lack of any other target available, the entire bouquet of four flowers launched an assault on TreeC.

Ratatoskr probably sensed how bad of an idea it would've been to try and chew through Magna's metal body, and Magna really had nothing to say to Ratatoskr, so the two of them just stood there (or hung, in the squirrel's case) until Anyis arrived. "Greetings, Mother Unit." said Magna as he watched his host unit land in front of him, her ice-crusted dress fluttering around her.

"Well, I have no idea how you did it, but good work, Magna." said Anyis with a devilish grin as she eyed the red squirrel dangling from her SP's clutched hand. "Mill sent me this thing to free you, so I'd suggest you not move until the vines are destroyed." Anyis noted as she summoned a Needler platform in front of her on the now very occupied tree branch.

"Understood, Mother Unit. Unit Needler, you may proceed with the designated function. Unit Ratatoskr, please do not move either, as the designated function could otherwise be painful." responded Magna, nodding to Anyis, speaking to the inanimate object, and for whatever reason giving the squirrel he was supposed to destroy fair warning. With all that said, the Needler came to (figurative) life, wasting no time in taking tally of the three vine groups it was to target. The weapon platform shifted around on the little amount of room the branch offered to gain optimal position, and after a second or two of silence, quickly launched three spikes out of its sides, each one aimed at a different vine.

While the vines were being assailed, Anyis took the time to notice some saplings tucked further back into TreeD's recesses. Magna didn't look any worse for wear aside from the vines tying him up, but she wasn't really looking to avenge anyone in the first place. Nope, she just wanted to destroy as many of these stupid little plants as possible. "Hey Mill, can I get some more chips? Something for those saplings back there... and a little something for our little buddy over here."

"You're a sadist, aren't you?" asked Mill honestly while he complied with the chip request.

"What? No, of course not! I just... enjoy doing my job, is all." explained Anyis, either unaware of or dodging the fact that she basically just answered yes.

"Uh huh... Well, here's your chips. Do what you want with them." sighed Mill as a new pair of Battlechips transferred in.

"Oh, I will." nodded Anyis as she wasted little time in arming herself with the two spikes of the TwinFang chip. She lightly tossed the first spike up into the air, then punched it hard with her ice gauntlet on its way back down, sending it rocketing through the tree's foliage towards the sapling. Anyis repeated this process with the second spike and sapling, just as her sister joined the party.

"Hi Anyis~" greeted Euthenia with a smile as she landed behind her sister. "... Oh my~! You're hurt, Anyis~!"

"...? Oh. It's nothing, don't worry about it." responded Anyis, needing a moment to even remember the scratch on her shoulder.

"Nonsense, nonsense~! I can fix it, just hold still~" retorted Euthenia, who, despite visible objection from her sister, materialized her watering can.

"Hey, wait, don't-"

*splash*

"... Ugh." sighed Anyis, as her cut mended itself, in exchange for her dress being thoroughly soaked.

"All better~" sang Euthenia, satisfied by her efforts and charity.

"Mill, new GMO please." said Anyis, making it sound like an absolute order.

"This is the last one, just so you know. Mess it up, and you're on your own until I can clean up everything else..." warned Mill as he uploaded his last new GMO file.

A flash of data engulfed Anyis momentarily, and just like that, her revealing dress was gone, in favor of what was easily the polar opposite: a full-body black fur parka. The white lining around the edges shifted around slightly as Anyis examined her new outfit, trying to figure out what Mill was doing with this. It didn't take long for her to also notice her gauntlets were back, only now they were naturally clawed, regardless of the RageClaw she still had equipped. "It fits Sharo, that's for sure... but why?"

"Well, I made it so you could dig through snow easier, since you've been using that a lot recently." answered Mill, happy to not have to deal with the awkwardness that came with explaining her Ice Queen GMO.

"I see. That is useful..." nodded Anyis. "Well, anyway, I've got dry clothes, Magna's got a squirrel in his hand, and I've still got a Battlechip. Time to get to work..." snickered Anyis as the bone of a Skully chip came into existence in her gauntlet's palm. With a smile on her face, Anyis walked up to Ratatoskr, looked at him for a moment, then swung the white bone at the rodent's body.

Anyis's Actions:
1) RageClaw1 (40 Slashing damage) @ VineCA
2) Leap to TreeD (Movement)
3) Needler1 (60 HP Object, FloatShoes, 30 damage x 3 targets, Attack-Override Dodge, 60 Impact + Break Suicide damage)
--Needler1 Attack (30 damage x 3 targets) @ VineDA/VineDB/VineDC
4) TwinFang1 (70 damage x 2 targets) @ SaplingDA/SaplingDB
--Gravedigger.GMO
5) Skully1 (100 damage, Homing, Confusion) @ Ratatoskr

Magna's Actions:
1) Restrain Ratatoskr
2) Restrain Ratatoskr
3) Restrain Ratatoskr

Euthenia's Actions:
1) Leap to TreeC
2) CornShot1 (65 Wood damage, Trick-Shot Spread 1) @ SaplingCA/SaplingCB
3) CornShot1 (65 Wood damage, Trick-Shot Spread 1) @ SaplingCC/SaplingCD
----RoseA/B: Attack Yggdrasil TreeC (20 Wood damage)
----TulipA/B: Attack Yggdrasil TreeC (20 Wood damage)
4) Leap to TreeD
5) Watering (60 HP Heal, 2TCD) @ Anyis

Cooldowns:
Yggdrasil - 4 turns
Watering - 2 turns
This was not a fun place for Ratatoskr to be right now. The rustling of the leaves in the distance was enough for him to know of the movements from Euthenia and Anyis. He moved his paws wildly around him in the hopes of finding a way out or otherwise. Really a squirrel he was more like a monkey right now, swinging with its tail from a branch, but it was not by his choice.

Then she arrived. Ratatoskr stopped his movements, staring at Anyis upside-down and started to sweat visibly. He still had no way out and it seemed like her cruel mindset allowed her to take the time to torture him. Anyis took care of the plants that held Magna with ease including the two saplings, Ratatoskr closing his eyes as the Needler's assault flew past him, which only seemed like Anyis took pleasure in the time until bashing him into next day. Then Euthenia arrived and all seemed well. But water did not seem to work well in Ratatoskr's advantage.

"Chichi?" Ratatoskr chimed helplessly, looking up at Anyis but then the weapon revealed itself in her hands. "Chi chi chi chi!" he squeeled and continued his attempt to get away, until a loud impact was heard from Anyis' weapon against Ratatoskr's head. Dizzily he looked around and the world was spinning in front of his face.

The trees, realizing their siblings had been murdered in cold blood, began to sprout new creations while TreeB dropped some of its seed to the floor to assault Euthenia's flowers. TreeB had practically become a treehouse of artillery as all saplings took aim for the tree everyone was at and commenced their wind of leaves. Rustling through the peaceful leaves of TreeD, razor sharp leaves struck the team. But mostly Magna. On the ground, the earthbound saplings had taken care of Euthenia's roses.

Ratatoskr, still confused from the hit, knew he was hurt really badly now and wanted to get out but to do so he had to heal up. Instinctively he proceed for the nearest solid stump to inject his teeth for rejuvenation.

But Magna was not made of wood, but steel.

The impact of his teeth onto the solid body of Magna reverbated a wave of vibration through the little squirrel's body, strong enough to wake him up from his confusion and with Magna's health getting low and Ratatoskr's awkward move he had time to flee. "Chi chi chi!" he voiced with an undertone and once again ran. Taking Anyis by surprise, he managed to use her shoulder to jump over and proceed to the outer branch.

Right as the squirrel left the Navis' visions, the tree they had been standing on had taken action of itself. Vine flowers emerged from its bark, entangling Euthenia, the Needler and, once again, Anyis. It seemed like the tree had its fill of a golem molestation.

Running through TreeC, he decided to head to the tree he had assumed as 'dangerous' earlier. Ratatoskr arrived in Euthenia's tree and quickly made a tour around the tree while he had the time. In the distance he saw another tree, but it was too far for a single jump to reach there. Fidgeting with its paws, it procured a seed which he promptly tossed out. The seed was visible from TreeD. It then did another quick tour, collecting leaves where he went, and then hid from the Navis at a branch while using the leaves and nearby other branches as hiding cover.

- Main Characters -
Anyis.EXE - 200 HP [TreeD] [Held by 1 Vine]
Magna.SP - 20 HP [TreeD]
Needler - 60 HP [TreeD] [Held by 1 Vine]

- Story Characters -
Euthenia.EXE - 250 HP [TreeD] [Held by 2 Vines]
Yggdrasil TreeE - 120 HP [Can be accessed through C]
TulipA - 5 HP [Near TreeC]
TulipB - 5 HP [Near TreeC]

- Enemies -
Ratatoskr - 300 HP [TreeE] [Hidden*]
Yggdrasil TreeC - 70 HP [Can be accessed through B/D]
Yggdrasil Bud - 20 HP [If fully grown, will unlock access to one more tree]

- Botanical Nightmare -
-- TreeB's summons.
SaplingBA - 20 HP
SaplingBB - 20 HP
SaplingBC - 20 HP
SaplingBD - 20 HP
SaplingBE - 20 HP
SaplingBF - 20 HP
SaplingBG - 20 HP [On the ground near B]
SaplingBH - 20 HP [On the ground near B]
HerbBA - 20 HP
HerbBB - 20 HP
-- TreeC's summons.
HerbCA - 20 HP
HerbCB - 20 HP
SaplingCA - 20 HP
SaplingCB - 20 HP
VineCA - 20 HP
-- TreeD's summons.
VineDA - 20 HP [Holding Anyis]
VineDB - 20 HP [Holding Euthenia]
VineDC - 20 HP [Holding Euthenia]
VineDD - 20 HP [Holding Needler]
SaplingDA - 20 HP

* = Feel free to use action splices to find him properly.
After escaping Magna's grip when the golem was riddled full of leaves, Ratatoskr vaulted over Anyis's shoulder and onto the adjacent tree. Scared out of his mind, the red squirrel didn't stop there, choosing instead to continue scampering all the way to the fake tree Euthenia had summoned. Naturally, the party wasn't left with nothing to do, as the Yggdrasil Tree they stood on was quick to remind everyone. More vines lashed out from its foliage, entangling the two women present, as well as the Needler platform.

"... Hey, something finally works. How do you like that, you stupid plants?" said Anyis with a smug grin, as while the vines did wrap around her, they failed to overcome the thickness of her parka to do anything particularly perverted. Euthenia, meanwhile, was giggling incessantly as the vines around her located all the ticklish spots she had. Anyis was quickly annoyed by her sister's laughter, and thus turned her attention to Mill and asked, "Can you please do something about this already?".

"The Needler should still work despite being wrapped up, I think. Just try having it free the two of you before I send any more chips." suggested Mill, not wanting to waste anything after seeing Ratatoskr get away... again.

"Might as well..." responded Anyis as she looked towards the Needler platform, tied up in vines of its own. She stared at it, and... wait, how did she activate this? Up to this point, Anyis had just been kicking the thing into action, but that was a bit impossible right now. "Hey, Needler!" barked Anyis, who was quick to turn to her usual plan B of shouting at things. "Get to work and kill these vines, now!"

The Needler sat silent for a few moments, but ultimately it heeded the loud words of its summoner. It wiggled around in its vine-wrap to little effect, but ultimately just wanted to align itself for firing purposes. Ignoring the plant life engulfing itself, the Needler launched its array of spikes towards the roots of the vines as it worked to free the two sisters from the grips of the Yggdrasil Tree.

"Alright then, that's better." announced Anyis as she wiggled free from the vines. "How are you doing, Euthenia?"

"Eh heh... I'm... heh... fine..." gasped Euthenia as she dropped out of the plants, still with a few residual laughs in her voice from the tickle torture.

"And you, Magna?" questioned Anyis as she walked up to her SP.

"I regret to report that I have suffered significant damage to my backside, Mother Unit." answered Magna with little emotion or sense of pain despite his injuries.

"Really? You look fi... Oh. Yeah... that's a problem." said Anyis, confused until she circled around to the golem's back, which was coated in leaves embedded deep in his metal skin. "Wow, I didn't know that was even possible..."

"The likely course of remedy is for me to return to the PET for manual repairs." suggested Magna.

"... No, hold on, I think I can fix this." thought Anyis aloud as she returned to up front to look at Magna face-to-face. She stretched the hand of her clawed gauntlet a bit before clutching it into a fist, then began gathering ghost data around it. Once a sufficient amount surrounded her fist, Anyis pulled her arm back and... punched Magna square in the gut, as hard as she could. The impact shook the leaves clear out of Magna's back, leaving them to do little but fall flat to the ground. "So? Better?" asked Anyis as she pulled her fist back.

"... Better, yes. Thank you, Mother Unit." answered Magna after running his fingers up and down his back a few times to be sure.

"Heh heh..." chuckled Anyis, full of satisfaction. "Where is the dirty little rat, anyway?"

"I think he escaped all the way over to Euthenia's tree." answered Lilia, who had the presence of mind to actually watch Ratatoskr's escape while everyone else was dealing with the plant attack. "He also threw another one of those big seeds down below where you all are now."

"I've got that~" nodded Euthenia as she skipped over to the edge of one of TreeD's branches. After some quick searching to locate the Yggdrasil Bud, Euthenia channeled some ghost data of her own into a handful of flower seeds like earlier. With a light flick of her wrist, the seeds went falling down to the ground where they bloomed into fresh roses and tulips upon impact. The new floral life immediately began attacking the bud without reservation, assailing it with thorns and blasts of pollen. "All done~" announced Euthenia as she returned to the side of her older sister.

As the two girls and golem made their way back to TreeC, the only proper route to the tree Ratatoskr had escaped to, Anyis asked a question. "Hey Euthenia... Your tree isn't annoyingly hard to destroy like the rat's trees, right?"

"Nope~! My tree is completely normal~" answered Euthenia as she made the jump from TreeD's longest branch to the adjacent branch of TreeC. "You could easily break it into splinters if you wanted, Anyis~"

"Nhuhuhu..." chuckled Anyis, her voice full of evil intent. "Mill? You want to give me a really strong chip, don't you~?" she asked, even going so far as to imitate Euthenia's sweet pattern of speech.

"Yes, yes... Destroying the tree instead of searching branch by branch seems like the better idea anyway. I'll send one of your favorites." promised Mill as he began digging through his pocket.

"Euthenia, you stay put for now. The tree you're on now is Ratatoskr's only escape route, so if he gets away from Anyis you'll be there to capture him!" suggested Lilia.

"Yep yep~ Magna, wanna stay her with Auntie Euthenia~?" giggled the ghost gardener as she looked up to her sister's SP. Magna looked straight over to Anyis for some sort of ruling.

"That's fine... Magna staying, that is. I'm still going to kill you if you keep using that joke, Euthenia." threatened Anyis without a hint of sarcasm. The chip Mill picked then arrived unto Anyis, leaving her well-armed and staring at Euthenia's TreeE. "I doubt his giant butt could keep up with this action, anyway!" With that proclamation, Anyis jumped from the branch of TreeC... but not towards any other branch on TreeE. Water vapor and mist began condensing around Anyis's fist quickly as she reached the peak of her jump, up until the point where her gauntlet was completely enveloped in the form of the MistConv chip she enjoyed oh so much. "There's no hiding from me, squirrel!" shouted Anyis loudly as she launched her vapor fist at the trunk of Euthenia's tree, fully intent on blowing it into pieces and flushing Ratatoskr out of his hiding place.

Anyis's Actions:
--Needler1 Attack (30 damage x 3 targets) @ VineDA/VineDB/VineDC
1) Soul Riser (90 HP Heal, 3TCD) @ Magna
2) Leap to TreeC (Movement)
3) Leap off TreeC (Movement)
4) MistConv1 (125 Aqua damage, Impact) @ Yggdrasil TreeE

Magna's Actions:
1) Leap to TreeC

Euthenia's Actions:
----RoseA: Attack Yggdrasil Bud (10 Wood damage)
----TulipC: Attack Yggdrasil Bud (10 Wood damage)
1) Leap to TreeC

Cooldowns:
Yggdrasil - 3 turns
Watering - 1 turn
Soul Riser - 3 turns

--TURN SPLICE--
The golem was healed, flowers were planted and the women were once again free. Immediately the chase for Ratatoskr continued, but the sad Needler who had helped them stayed behind. Still ensnared by the vines, two new saplings grew around it and attacked it together with the remaining one. TreeC had become the new hideout for the good guys and it was Anyis' task to sniff out Ratatoskr.

While Magna and Euthenia waited in TreeC, the plants that had already taken root in it were looming over them dangerously. While the saplings did not immediately released their leaves, the vine grasped Euthenia tightly and pulled her towards it greedily. The other trees had also begun to grow more plants, while the tree they came from tossed two seeds to the ground. It was a little too late though. The bud Ratatoskr had planted was destroyed, but with the foursome of saplings on the ground the flowers had little chances of survival and were destroyed by a rain of leaves.

Anyis' fist struck true and wide cracks were made in the trunk, paired with the sound of the tree quickly collapsing. Ratatoskr was no stranger to this feeling and threw his leaves away to quickly get away from there. The bud was not grown completely yet, so he had to go back. Leaping to TreeC, spotting the entangled Euthenia and Magna who was simply not the fastest, he decided he had to go further. TreeB is where he ended up, panting audibly from exerting this much energy in his fleeing escapades. He dug his front teeth into a thick branch of the tree and regained some of his vitality, while the tree reacted with the healing power of its herbs.

- Main Characters -
Anyis.EXE - 200 HP [On the ground near TreeC]
Magna.SP - 80 HP [TreeC]
Needler - 30 HP [TreeD] [Held by 1 Vine]

- Story Characters -
Euthenia.EXE - 250 HP [TreeC] [Held by 1 Vine]

- Enemies -
Ratatoskr - 400 HP [TreeB]
Yggdrasil TreeB - 95 HP [Can be accessed through A/C/D]

- Botanical Nightmare -
-- TreeB's summons.
SaplingBA - 20 HP
SaplingBB - 20 HP
SaplingBC - 20 HP
SaplingBD - 20 HP
SaplingBE - 20 HP
SaplingBF - 20 HP
HerbBA - 20 HP
HerbBB - 20 HP
HerbBC - 20 HP
HerbBD - 20 HP
-- TreeC's summons.
HerbCA - 20 HP
HerbCB - 20 HP
SaplingCA - 20 HP
SaplingCB - 20 HP
SaplingCC - 20 HP [On the ground near C]
SaplingCD - 20 HP [On the ground near C]
VineCA - 20 HP [Holding Euthenia]
-- TreeD's summons.
SaplingDA - 20 HP
SaplingDB - 20 HP
SaplingDC - 20 HP
"Where is he?!" shouted the falling Anyis, being unable to discern Ratatoskr's location amongst the flurry of leaves and splinters from her sister's broken tree.

"Oh my..." gasped Euthenia as, despite hanging upside down from the vines wrapped around her waist and legs, she could see the fugitive red squirrel bounding its way across TreeC towards the adjacent TreeB. "Looks like he escaped before the tree collapsed~!"

"Damnit... Boogeyman!" swore Anyis, only to immediately summon her push-happy servant beneath her airborne self. Her thick boots slammed into the raised palms of Boogeyman, who in turn pushed Anyis back up, against the gravity that had been sending her downward. She leaped as far up TreeC as she could before landing on a branch and beginning the arduous task of climbing the rest of the way. "Just follow the little rat, then...!" shouted Anyis just before taking a deep breath and hopping up to another nearby branch. The claws on her gauntlets stuck into the bark of the tree slightly, giving her enough grip to pull her body up. "I'll catch up soon!"

"M'kay~!" shouted Euthenia in return, failing to mention to her older sister that chasing Ratatoskr was a bit... too much to ask for a moment. Euthenia's long, green hair laid flat on the branch of the Yggdrasil Tree, and her skirt was turned upside down just a bit, although only to where the vines had wrapped around her knees. "Hmm... Hey Magna, could you help me down~? Please~?"

"Understood, Unit Euthenia. Please do not move." responded Magna, who opted to solve this problem by pointing his palm blaster at Euthenia. Before anyone could object, Magna fired the first round, sending Euthenia rocking back and forth like a pendulum as the vines were struck. The golem SP then fired a second sphere of orange energy from his palm, which freed Euthenia and sent her tumbling to the branch below.

"Eheh... That was... fun...~" said Euthenia as she stumbled to her feet, with a bit of a dizziness-induced slur in her voice.

"Are you okay, Euthenia...?" asked Lilia cautiously as she watched her Navi teeter back and forth on a pretty narrow tree branch.

"Magna..." sighed Mill, distraught by his creation's brutish methods. "You really could've just... like, pulled apart the vines with your hands, and spared Euthenia all that. Blasting and crushing things isn't always a good solution. Try applying some... finesse when it's needed, alright?"

"... Understood, Operator. I have created a subcategory in my memory banks for "finesse situations". An initial log has been filed. Further data will be compiled as would be allowed." answered Magna, having already taken corrective action against himself. Mill could only massage his temples in response, being well aware that Magna hadn't really fixed a damn thing about the matter.

"Really, I'm... fine~ Magna helped me out, and now I... have to chase after Ratatoskr like Anyis... told me to~" explained Euthenia to everyone, only to have already discredited her statement for how wavering her voice was. Despite that, Euthenia began moving across TreeC, hopping and skipping from one branch to the next... better than before? The sibling Operators could only watch on in amazement as Euthenia deftly weaved her way through the vast array of plant life between herself and Ratatoskr. She clearly was completely dizzy and couldn't walk straight even if she wanted to, but somehow... that was helping her avoid attacks from the saplings? Euthenia's jump from TreeC to TreeB was... less than graceful, but regardless she was making her way to her target.

"Um... Euthenia, do you want some chips...?" asked Lilia, able to cease watching this bizarre spectacle long enough to properly arm her Navi.

"Sure...~" answered Euthenia as she stumbled across a few more branches.

Lilia was worried, to say the least, about giving weapons to her extremely dizzy Navi. Unfortunately, they were never going to catch Ratatoskr unless Lilia did something, and for whatever reason, Euthenia's wrecked sense of balance actually seemed to be helping her. It was a chance worth taking, so Lilia popped 2 of her best Battlechips into her PET, and prayed.

"Here squirrely squirrely~" sang Euthenia after she spotted Ratatoskr... well, really, all she saw was a blur of red with her senses this distorted, but that squirrel was probably the only red thing on Sharo Net anyway. Euthenia slapped the bark of the branch she was on with her gloved palm, causing a vine of her own to grow rapidly and chase after Ratatoskr. With the Rope already set on its path, Euthenia used her second chip... which, in this fight, was the only thing spinning more than her head was right now. A violent swirl of wind picked up in front of her, ripping leaves off of the Yggdrasil Tree until a big green Twister had taken shape. The whirlwind charged forth after the Rope, creating a repetitive assault of sound as it did so, making the leaves and branches of the tree creak and crackle against the strong gusts of air.

Anyis's Actions:
--Boogeyman (Passive Knockback): Push Anyis upwards
5) Climb back up TreeC (Movement)

Magna's Actions:
2) Shutter Palm Shot (10 damage) @ VineCA
3) Shutter Palm Shot (10 damage) @ VineCA

Euthenia's Actions:
2) Leap to TreeB (Movement)
3) Dodge
4) Rope1 (75 Wood damage, Hold) @ Ratatoskr
5) Twister (35 Wood damage x 8 hits) @ Ratatoskr

Cooldowns:
Yggdrasil - 3 turns
Watering - 1 turn
Soul Riser - 3 turns
Fertile Fields - 3 turns
Within the roof of leaves that was TreeB flashed light as the vine was struck by Magna's attacks, giving Euthenia the chance to chase Ratatoskr. Wtih her current position, Anyis had no chances of following as she was still climbing. Even with Euthenia's current state, she had no issues actually getting to the next tree where Ratatoskr had stopped.

As team Anyis made their moves, the trees remained restless. New saplings were grown and a few vines and herbs here and there. TreeA which had remained untouched from hostility had now gotten into action as it sensed Euthenia nearby once she had entered TreeB. TreeD, as only one, dropped its new seeds to the ground instead of growing new ones on its bark. TreeC's saplings were the first to strike from the newborn botanical children, sending their leaves into Magna's metal exterior.

In TreeB, saplings surrounding the two combatants, Euthenia had come face to face with Ratatoskr. With her vine limited to the ground, the branches to be precise, Ratatoskr had little issue with dodging it. But the whirlwind was a different case. The moment she released her gust, all saplings from around the forest began to unleashed their leaves in her direction. The whirlwind grew in size, but its damage was not limited to Ratatoskr. The saplings were in the way as Ratatoskr got swept along in the stream of air. The leaves from the saplings of TreeB and TreeA that were aimed at Euthenia got swept along in the wind, but some still managed to hit her.

Once the wind vanished, Ratatoskr was nowhere to be seen. He had fled for TreeA in the confusion of branches and leaves in the hope of not being chased this time. Adding to the confusion were two vines that had grown earlier, which entangled Euthenia with their vines to keep her in place. Which might've been nice if she was still shaken. Ratatoskr was too pooped to create a proper hiding spot, though, so he just stayed low near some branches but his natural color did not make it easy to remain unseen.

- Main Characters -
Anyis.EXE - 200 HP [TreeC]
Magna.SP - 50 HP [TreeC]
Needler - 30 HP [TreeD] [Held by 1 Vine]

- Story Characters -
Euthenia.EXE - 190 HP [TreeB] [Held by 2 Vines]

- Enemies -
Ratatoskr - 225 HP [TreeA]
Yggdrasil TreeB - 95 HP [Can be accessed through A/C/D]

- Botanical Nightmare -
-- TreeA's summons.
SaplingAA - 20 HP
SaplingAB - 20 HP
SaplingAC - 20 HP
SaplingAD - 20 HP
SaplingAE - 20 HP
-- TreeB's summons.
SaplingBA - 20 HP
SaplingBB - 20 HP
SaplingBC - 20 HP
SaplingBE - 20 HP
HerbBA - 20 HP
HerbBB - 20 HP
HerbBC - 20 HP
HerbBD - 20 HP
VineBA - 20 HP [Holding Euthenia]
VineBB - 20 HP [Holding Euthenia]
-- TreeC's summons.
HerbCA - 20 HP
HerbCB - 20 HP
HerbCC - 20 HP
HerbCD - 20 HP
SaplingCA - 20 HP
SaplingCB - 20 HP
SaplingCC - 20 HP [On the ground near C]
SaplingCD - 20 HP [On the ground near C]
SaplingCE - 20 HP
-- TreeD's summons.
HerbDA - 20 HP
SaplingDA - 20 HP
SaplingDB - 20 HP
SaplingDC - 20 HP
SaplingDD - 20 HP [On the ground near D]
SaplingDE - 20 HP [On the ground near D]
As she finished her climb up the Yggdrasil TreeC, Anyis could hear the howling, violent winds of Euthenia's Twister tearing up the adjacent wooden giant. Anyis could see some of the damage from her current position, but it was clear enough that she didn't need to worry about the tree toppling from this. "Did Euthenia hit the squirrel?!" shouted Anyis over the noise as she pushed herself up onto the branch level everyone had been running around most of the battle.

"... A bit, I guess? He got away again..." sighed Lilia as she watched Yggdrasil TreeB retaliate against her Navi by restraining her in vines. "Ratatoskr did look kind of tired as he was running, though... Maybe we're starting to wear him out."

"We'd better be at this point." grumbled Anyis as she found her way back to where Magna was standing. "Is Euthenia going to be chasing right after the furball again?"

"No, she's stuck in some vines again... Speaking of, are you alright Euthenia?" asked Lilia, after realizing that she was explaining her Navi's condition before actually asking her Navi.

"I'm fine~" answered Euthenia cheerfully, despite being suspended in the air again. Comparatively, at least, she was right, as there were definitely fewer vines wrapped around her waist than last time. "I just need a few chips to clean up the little plants around her, so Anyis should go ahead and chase Ratatoskr~"

Mill took a cursory look around the battlefield after hearing that, and noted, "She's right... the saplings and herbs are really growing out of control. Magna, you help with that while Anyis is hunting down the real target."

"Understood, Operator. Should I provide preliminary support to Mother Unit before engaging the plant units?" responded Magna.

"Go for it." interjected Anyis. "I could use your barrier with all these damned weeds around."

Mill shrugged after his answer was taken away from him, and was left to watch Magna cast his orange energy barrier around Anyis's body. As that happened, Mill took an opportunity to discuss strategy with his sister. "Hey Lilia... Can you think of any good way to get rid of a lot of these plants? Most of my Battlechips have pretty limited targeting..."

"Hm? I might have one little idea... " answered Lilia with a coy smile as she picked through her neatly organized folder. "You just focus on what Anyis needs to do, and Euthenia and I will take care of the plants, okay~?" Mill could only give a wry smile in response, since he could've sworn he heard his sister picking up on Euthenia's irritating pattern of speech.

As everyone was arming themselves, the seemingly-forgotten Needler left behind on TreeD continued its objective of eliminating plants. The weapons platform finally got around to shooting needles at the vine that had been binding it this whole time, as well as the nearest herb and sapling. It truly was a loyal object, continuing its duty without any recognition of its actions.

Regardless of that, Anyis, Euthenia, and Magna were then properly equipped, and each initiated their own plans. Magna was the first to attack, as he was neither far away from his target nor tied up by vines. Mill had sent his SP the GutPunch that suited Magna so well, and with that the goal was to crush some goddamned saplings. Having been pierced a few too many times by blade-sharp leaves and needles a few too many times already, though, Magna had the foresight to first put together a tower shield for himself. So, with that shield in one hand and the GutPunch armor around the other, Magna went to war with the two nearest saplings, slamming his yellow-clad fist into the young trees unmercifully. The purple golem pounded away at the saplings with silence and a workman's attitude, quietly carrying out the tasks of him with his best effort. Pound, pound, pound, pound...

Euthenia was the next to act, although her first action was not to free herself from the vines around her waist. Her arms weren't bound at all, so she felt no pressing need to free herself immediately. Lilia's "one little idea" involved giving Euthenia two of her most powerful chips, the first of which the gardener Navi casually dropped onto the branch below her. The hard seed of a TreeBomb laid underneath her, silently ticking away until the time it exploded into a furious rush of thorns and wooden spires. Of course... that was only one of two chips. "I bet you're thirsty, little TreeBomb~" giggled Euthenia as she looked down on her planted chip as she harmlessly... unleashed the torrential waters of an AquaTower chip onto the little seed. The TreeBomb seed fed voraciously on the water around it, and as a result burst open into a wall of log spires that marched through the branches of the tree... in tandem with the AquaTower that had no reason to stop after hitting the TreeBomb. So, while suspended above harmlessly, Euthenia watched with a smile as a wild rampage of thorns, spires, and water geysers ripped through Yggdrasil TreeB and all the saplings, herbs, and whatever else was in it. When the insanity began to calm, Euthenia unceremoniously triggered her third chip, cutting away the vines around her with her BambooKnife sickle and dropping down to the branch below.

Anyis, meanwhile, was flying by the scene of Euthenia's mass destruction, biting the tip of her gauntlet's claw in jealousy as she watched her younger sister unleash an Aqua chip that was way more powerful than anything she had. Hmm... Wait, why and how was Anyis flying? This wasn't anything new to her really, and both she and Mill figured it would be quicker than going from tree to tree to tree until she reached Ratatoskr. After being clad in Magna's orange barrier, Anyis was given her StarArrow and with it all its powers to travel through the cosmos and beyond. She let go of the magic projectile just before it collided with the trunk of Yggdrasil TreeA, leaving Anyis to drop to the nearest branch. After travel, her next order of business was to get rid of these saplings that would probably launch an assault on her the moment she caught the red squirrel. For that, Mill had given her a Boomerang. The saplings were spread around the circular tree, and this chip traveled in a circle. Simple enough. Anyis gave it a flick of her wrist and let the angled projectile do its own thing from there. She was far more focused on catching the pesky furball, anyway. Mill had given her one really, really good chip to knock him out with, but that wasn't enough by itself. She needed a way to slow Ratatoskr down, and... heheheh, Anyis just got an idea. With a single thrust of her fist upwards, an impact crater pushed into the underside of the ghostly River above and quickly froze over everything around it. Anyis then snapped her the fingers of her gauntlets (to a resounding success thanks to the clawed ends), and the ice shattered, sending a heavy snowfall tumbling down onto the battlefield.

"Let's see the little rodent run around in snow this thick..." said Anyis with an evil chuckle as she stood around the snow that almost made it up to her hips. The branches of the Yggdrasil Trees all were creaking loudly under the stress of the snow pack, but that was the whole point. Anyis was the only one who wasn't stressed out by the snow, and she was going to chase down Ratatoskr on her field, on her terms. With the added help of her Gravedigger GMO, Anyis dug through the heavy snow with incredible speed, even to the point where she might as well have been running on open ground. The red fur of Ratatoskr was even easier to spot amidst the white contrast of the snow, and thanks to that Anyis was on a straight line towards her target. Her big bag chip triggered in one of her gauntlets, causing said gauntlet to be overwhelmed with raw power as the GolemHit2 possessed it. "Eat this, squirrel!" shouted Anyis as she leaped out of the snow pack towards Ratatoskr, with her fist thrusted forward, ready to slam him clear out of the tree if that was necessary.

"Oh dear, Anyis went a little overboard~" sighed Euthenia with a stifled giggle as she looked at the heavy amounts of snow around her. "Guess I should get going now before it's too late~" With that remarkably wise thought in mind, Euthenia began pushing her way through the layers of snow on Yggdrasil TreeB, slowly advancing towards its counterpart TreeA.

Anyis's Actions:
--Needler1 Attack (30 damage x 3 targets) @ VineDD/HerbDA/SaplingDA
1) StarArrow1 (40 damage, Carry) @ Yggdrasil TreeA
2) Boomerang1 (60 Wood damage, Group Attack (Arc)) @ SaplingAA/B/C/D/E
3) Spirit Duster (Stage Change Snow Terrain, 3TCD)
4) Dig towards Ratatoskr (Movement)
5) GolemHit2 (190 damage, Break, Panel Break, Wide Attack) @ Ratatoskr

Magna's Actions:
1) Core Field (80 HP Barrier, 2TCD) @ Anyis
--Reinforced Golem's Buckler (3-Hit Shield, Passsive)
2) GutPunch (70 damage, Impact, Knockback) @ SaplingCA
3) GutPunch (70 damage, Impact, Knockback) @ SaplingCB

Euthenia's Actions:
1) Lay TreeBomb1 on Yggdrasil TreeB
2) AquaTower1 (100 Aqua damage, Piercing, Ground Attack, Line-Chain) @ TreeBomb1/SaplingB group/HerbB group
--TreeBomb1 (105 Wood damage, Group Attack, Ground Attack) @ SaplingB group/HerbB group
3) BambooKnife (85 Wood damage, Slashing) @ VineBA
4) BambooKnife (85 Wood damage, Slashing) @ VineBB
5) Leap to TreeA (Movement)

Cooldowns:
Yggdrasil - 2 turns
Watering - Ready
Soul Riser - 2 turns
Fertile Fields - 2 turns
Core Field - 2 turns
Spirit Duster - 3 turns
For one who loved botanical life so much, Euthenia was particularly violent in handling their removal. Both Magna and Euthenia had little issues with taking care of the rampant mass of plants around them. While Euthenia vanquished a large amount, Magna only managed to take two down with his sluggish body and equipped chip. The other saplings, however, made no attempt of attacking him with their leaves.

Riding her shining star, Anyis made way for the tree Ratatoskr was in and easily jumped in. The arrow remained stuck in the bark of tree, but the tree didn't react to it with its 'almost like metal' quality. Amongst the branches and trees, Anyis had continued her pursuit again.

A boomerang flew by, Ratatoskr saw it fly past him as he looked up when he heard the sound of rustling leaves. Even the destruction of Euthenia and the iron fist of Magna was heard from his position, but since he could not see them he felt no fear for them. Saplings vanished around him, a once safe abode now destroyed and this was only the begin.

Anyis transformation affected the tree swiftly, almost burying Ratatoskr in the snow who quickly crawled around in despair. This little squirrel was not made for the snow, a reason why he only wanted to traverse across the branches while the natural surroundings of Sharo remained far below him. It was not long after that he heard the burrowing sounds of snow being moved and the coming of Anyis, an almost obvious lump of snow covering her.

But it didn't matter. He saw her coming, but with the snow around him it was just too hard to get away. In fright, he jumped at the bark and was about to stab it with his front teeth. But it was frozen solid. The only thing he would've gotten were a set of painful front teeth and maybe a headache.

It was the end.

Anyis had taken her leap towards him, fist at the ready, and the squirrel went flying. Beyond the tree's reach, heading straight for the ground. It was, however, a relatively soft landing as he landed on a thick cushion of snow. But his energy was completely drained.

- Main Characters -
Anyis.EXE - 200 HP [TreeA]
Magna.SP - 50 HP [TreeC]

- Story Characters -
Euthenia.EXE - 190 HP [TreeA]

- Enemies -
Ratatoskr - 35 HP [On the ground] [Defeated]

- Rewards -
Anyis get: 960 zenny + 60 Bugfrags + DropDown chip.
Euthenia get: 960 zenny + DropDown chip.
"That... was satisfying." said Anyis with an evil grin, having punched Ratatoskr clear out of the tree. She worked her way over to the edge of one of the longer branches, pushing snow out of the way until she could look down and see the red squirrel laying dazed in a powdery crater. "So I just need to finish it off, and then we can go home?"

"Here's hoping." answered Mill. "You'll be fine without any new chips, right?"

"Yeah, don't worry about that. I'll just jump down there and... Eh?" Anyis was ready to jump off the tree into the soft snow below, but somehow, she had... already left the branch. She felt an impact on her back just a moment before, so Anyis twisted her neck around to see Euthenia clinging to her waist. "W-wha... What the hell are you doing?!" shouted Anyis, but that was all she managed to say. The two sisters tumbled through the air, and in a matter of seconds a plume of snow rose up off the ground as they had created a second crater in the white powder.

"Urgh... Mind explaining yourself...?" groaned Anyis, prone on the ground underneath her younger sister.

"You can't delete him!" pleaded Euthenia, with her face some 2 inches away from Anyis's.

"... Hah?" responded Anyis with some sort of incredulous gasp. "Are you stupid? The whole reason we were dragged over here was to kill that damn squirrel!"

"Just let me talk to him!" retorted Euthenia, who then proceeded to climb out of the crater and run over to Ratatoskr. Of course, all this freshly fallen snow was still pretty loose, so her climbing up the side of the crater caused the wall to collapse behind her, effectively burying Anyis in powder.

Euthenia then slid down the more shallow crater made by Ratatoskr's fall, proceeding to drop to her knees and rest her hands on the squirrel's back. "Hey there Ratatoskr~ No one's going to hurt you anymore~" promised Euthenia, speaking in a very soft and soothing tone.

Ratatoskr wasn't quick to respond, but that was largely due to him still being really out of it from Anyis's punch. Where was he? What happened? Who was this strange lady? Wait... this lady smelled familiar. It was the huggy lady from earlier with the pretty gems on her hands. The huggy lady was nice. But... the huggy lady knew the crazy lady. The crazy lady was not nice. If the huggy lady was here, then the crazy lady was nearby...! "Chichichichichi!" squealed Ratatoskr in a panic as he tried to shake off Euthenia and run for his life.

"It's okay~! It's okay..." shouted Euthenia, refusing to let Ratatoskr go. He fought and fidgeted, but Euthenia did not budge. Eventually, the red squirrel calmed down, realizing that Euthenia was doing no harm to him. "See~? You're safe now... Now, how about you tell me why you've been running away, hmm~?"

----------

Meanwhile, Magna had made his way back down to ground level, and had been quietly spending his time digging the Mother Unit out of the snow. After a few scoops with his massive hands, the purple golem discovered a limp arm sticking out of the white powder. With a good solid tug, the Mother Unit popped out of the snow, dangling from Magna's grip with an irritated look on her face. "Are you well, Mother Unit?" asked Magna.

"... Yeah. Just let me go so I can have a few... words with my sister." answered Anyis curtly.

"Understood, Mother Unit. I will wait here until you're done." acknowledged Magna.

"Good." said Anyis as she stomped off in Euthenia's direction. She was ready to whack her sister, but when Anyis arrived at the other snow crater, all she could feel was astonishment and resignation. Euthenia was getting all cuddly with Ratatoskr again, and Ratatoskr was getting all cuddly back at Euthenia. "Goddamnit..." groaned Anyis as she buried her face in the palm of her gauntlet. This was... yeah... This was just how Euthenia took care of her business.

"So?" questioned Anyis as she slid down into the crater, "Are we not trying to delete this furball anymore?"

"Nope~!" answered Euthenia with a beaming smile. "We're all friends now~! Isn't that right, little Ratatoskr~?"

"Chichichi!" answered Ratatoskr incomprehensibly, but he was nodding his head enough to convey a meaning.

"... Yeah, whatever. Mill, I want to go home now." announced Anyis, who turned her back on her sister and began climbing back out of the crater.

"Ehhhhh~?! Don't you want to know why Ratatoskr was running away and making all these trees~?" whined Euthenia, being disappointed in her older sister's lack of curiosity.

"Nope. Job's done, I'm going home, with or without you and your new pet." grumbled Anyis as she climbed out and walked back to Magna.

"No fun..." mumbled Euthenia as she hugged Ratatoskr.

(Anyis, Euthenia Jack Out)