The Shaoran Jungle

"Aha~ I've never met your SP in person, Big Sis. He's so big!" giggled Euthenia, as she hopped and skipped her way around Magna's large frame.

"My apologies. I lacked relevant data on Unit Euthenia, leaving me unable to take action." responded Magna as the Mother Unit's sister danced around him.

"What, you're shy all of a sudden? Like hell you are..." groaned Anyis, having feared the day that her SP and sister would meet.

"My apologies. I will try to do better in the future, Mother Unit." repeated Magna.

"Heehee~ Does that make me the Auntie Unit?" laughed Euthenia, hopping away from Magna and off towards the out-of-control project. Anyis gradually followed behind, stomping along and grumbling various unkind things.

(Subplot Battle 1 Start)
It wasn't hard to find their target as it was already in view before they had started walking there. Or stomping there. An enormous tree graced their sight, one that would've been beautiful if it wasn't part of a project gone wrong. The group could see many more trees in the distance, even around them, but the one before them was the nearest at the time.

The area was covered in snow as was standard for the Sharoan network, but grass had grown near the tree and even mud that the tree was getting its nutrients from. It was quiet aside from the rustling of the leaves and the voices of themselves.

- Main Characters -
Anyis.EXE - 220 HP
Magna.SP - 80 HP

- Story Characters -
Euthenia.EXE - 270 HP

- Enemies -
Yggdrasil Tree - 100 HP

- Area -
10% Mud Panels; Around the tree's base.
20% Grass Panels; In a circle around the Mud Panels.
70% Snow Panels; Everywhere else.
"... Yep. This is definitely one of your plants, Euthenia." noted Anyis, breaking out of her grumble long enough to see the colossal tree directly in front of her.

"Does Euthenia, uh... normally make trees this big?" asked Mill of his sister, mentally flailing over the size of this thing.

"No, not like this..." answered Lilia, in just as much shock as her brother.

"I'm so proud..." murmured Euthenia as she wiped a tear from her eye.

"What are you admiring it for?!" barked Anyis at her sister. "Bah, forget it. Mill, give me a fire chip so I can burn this firewood myself!" She had already equipped her gauntlets in anticipation, and here fingers were curling in and out to vent her impatience.

"Sounds like a good first step to me." nodded Mill as he picked through his pocket for the right chip. "Lilia, get Euthenia to stand back. We don't need her getting burned by this too."

"I know that..." sighed Lilia as she brought Euthenia, hopping and skipping, back with Magna to watch the pyrotechnics. "Let that tree have it, Big Sis!" cheered Euthenia.

"Well of course I'm going to let it have it..." grinned Anyis as Mill finally found the right chip and popped it into his PET. She was definitely not one of the harder egos to inflate. "Alright then... Time to get out of my tundra, you giant chunk of lumber!" announced Anyis as her silver gauntlets glowed red, brighter and brighter right up until they combusted. With blazing flames in each hand, Anyis clapped, combining the two pyres and fanning the resulting FlameLine out unto the trunk of the giant Yggdrasil Tree...

Anyis's Actions:
1) FlameLine1 (70 Fire damage, Ground Attack, Wide Attack, B Accuracy)

--TURN SPLICE--
The fiery attack of Anyis matters little to the tree, the flames quickly dying on contact with the tree. The only use it had was to set fire to the grass circled around it. No singed twigs, no scorched bark, just no reaction whatsoever.

- Main Characters -
Anyis.EXE - 220 HP
Magna.SP - 80 HP

- Story Characters -
Euthenia.EXE - 270 HP

- Enemies -
Yggdrasil Tree - 100 HP

- Area -
18% Grass Panels; In a circle around the Mud Panels.
2% Soil Panels; Used to be Grass, in a line towards the tree.
"... What the..." said Anyis, reacting to... nothing. The tree didn't burn. The only things smoldering around here were the dying embers of the grass roasted as collateral damage. Anyis went ahead and put one of those dying embers out of its misery, smothering it out if existence with the heel of her boot as a means to vent her frustration.

"That's weird... Are these really copies of Euthenia's trees?" questioned Lilia as she watched Anyis's act of futility.

"My trees usually burn like candles... but I wouldn't mind having trees like this~" answered Euthenia, still admiring the tree she had been sent to destroy.

"Fireproof trees would help a lot..." nodded Lilia, also joining in the appreciation of this mighty lumber.

"Are you two trying to befriend the tree...?!" groaned Anyis, hiding her face in the palm of her gauntlet. "Mill, just give me some water and ice chips... If I can't burn it, then I'll freeze it." A heavy sigh accompanied this thought, as Anyis marveled at Lilia's ability to match her sister's erratic train of thought. She had always worried about Euthenia finding a good Operator, but Anyis was even more worried now that her little sister had found one.

At this point, Mill opted to take a lesson from Magna. who still remained silent since jacking in: the girls are talking, keep your stupid male mouth shut. He and Magna were outnumbered for the first time, and Anyis was already irritated, guaranteeing that his opinion was not going to help that no matter what it was. Because of that, Mill just popped in a pair of chips as Anyis asked for. No comment now, no grief later.

The pair of Aqua chips arrived to Anyis without much delay, giving her the tools to remind this tree that it was, in fact, taking root in Sharo Net. "This had better work..." grumbled Anyis to herself as a high-pressure water gun materialized in her hands, which she needed naught but a moment to aim, since the target was... well, very big. She pulled the trigger without much hesitation, launching the Bubbler's water bullet at the trunk of the tree. The gun decomposed with its function complete, swapping out with the crystalline projectile that was one of her IceWaves. Anyis gave it a good heave-ho, throwing the object towards the same spot the Bubbler had targeted.

Anyis's Actions:
2) Bubbler (65 Aqua damage, Spread 1) @ Yggdrasil Tree
3) IceWave1 (105 Aqua damage, Freeze) @ Yggdrasil Tree

--TURN SPLICE--
The water mingled with the trees bark, sending the freezing effect further up, down and around the tree. Crystals were forming on the tree's surface, stretching upwards towards the branches but never reaching there. As if the tree needed time to realize it was being attacked, the ice began to melt and slide down the tree with its bark still as wholesome as before the attack. Once again, Anyis attempt to break the tree had failed.

The quiet surroundings were mildly interrupted by the rustling of the leaves getting more restless. Some innocent leaves fluttered down, but nothing noteworthy.

- Main Characters -
Anyis.EXE - 220 HP
Magna.SP - 80 HP

- Story Characters -
Euthenia.EXE - 270 HP

- Enemies -
Yggdrasil Tree - 100 HP

- Area -
"Agh! Does anything bother this tree?!" yelled Anyis, who could only stand and watch as her precision ice attacked rolled back down the bark as melted beads of water. Was it time for her to consider that this tree was something she was not personally capable of taking down? Of course not. "That tears it! Magna, we're going to rip this thing out of the ground by its roots!"

"... Understood, Mother Unit." responded Magna, who, while not being one to turn down an order, was aware that this strategy was likely to be as successful as the previous two.

"Mill, give me the MagBolt! I need something to pull with." commanded Anyis of her Operator. Mill looked over to Lilia, but she just shook her head, unable to offer much of an alternative that would appease Anyis at the moment. This left Mill with nothing to do but shrug his shoulders and comply, finding and delivering the MagBolt into his PET.

As Magna thumped his way up to the tree to join his master, Anyis was looking up into the higher branches of the Yggdrasil Tree. "Alright then. Magna, you grab the biggest exposed root you can find and pull. I'll use the MagBolt to pull from a higher spot and get some better leverage." announced Anyis, outlining the strategy for a 5'4" girl and a 10' golem to topple a tree that would logically require some two dozen people to down, rather than two.

"Understood." repeated Magna, who with little visible enthusiasm (not that such a thing was usually visible on him anyway) made his way over too a particularly large root sticking out of the mud. The purple golem got as best a grip as he could on the root, which admittedly wasn't all that great, since his metallic fingers were hardly going to pierce bark that was both fire and ice-proof. Despite that, Magna began tugging on the root, giving Anyis the signal to trigger her Battlechip.

The large U-shaped magnet immediately clung to Anyis's gauntlets as soon as it was created, which, if nothing else, was a notice that it was working. This was good enough for the increasingly impatient girl, as she pointed the ends of the magnet up into the leafy upper reaches of the trees and exerted powerful waves of magnetic force unto the wooden colossus. Euthenia watched on in excitement, for she had never seen anyone silly enough to magnetize wood before.

Anyis's Actions:
4) MagBolt1 (90 Elec damage, Stun, Magnetic Pull) @ Yggdrasil Tree

Magna's Actions:
1) BRUTE FORCE (Pull) @ Tree's root

--TURN SPLICE--
Magna had no luck whatsoever in budging the tree, but Anyis had some success. Rather than pulling the tree to herself, the magnetic pull pulled herself directly into the upper regions of the tree. On her way there, two giant seeds dropped past her from the tree's branches and went straight for the ground.

As Anyis eventually found footing on a thick branch at the top of the tree, the two seeds that had fallen past her had nestled into the ground through the downwards force and had grown into a plant with cactus-like qualities. Needles and leaves immediately scattered from the newborn plant, trying to assault Euthenia and Magna. Magna, with his front towards the tree, was an easy target but Euthenia's excitement had also allowed her to narrowly dodge the attack towards her.

Trees are serious business.

- Main Characters -
Anyis.EXE - 220 HP - Upper region of the tree.
Magna.SP - 60 HP

- Story Characters -
Euthenia.EXE - 270 HP

- Enemies -
Yggdrasil Tree - 100 HP
SaplingA - 20 HP
SaplingB - 20 HP

- Area -
"That looked fun~" giggled Euthenia as her sister lost the war of magnetic force and was towed up into the tree's upper branches. Between that and Magna yanking on its root, it seemed like the Yggdrasil Tree finally snapped. Almost as a trade for Anyis, it launched a pair of seeds into the ground that grew into young attack saplings. The new children wasted no time in riddling Magna's back with leaves and needles, forcing him to abandon his attempt to uproot the Yggdrasil Tree... Admittedly, he should have given that up much earlier.

"So, uh... Any other ideas, Anyis?" asked Mill of his tree-bound Navi, curious as to whether he was going to have to waste his chips on this much longer.

"Nope, I'm done..." grumbled Anyis as she put her back up against the trunk of trees. Chances were she wasn't going to be coming down at the moment.

"It's not like one person... well, person or Navi can do everything themselves. Maybe only Euthenia can take down the trees after all, but we'll figure out something you can do soon enough." offered Mill, although it really wasn't a very good motivational speech at all. This was made perfectly clear by the fact that Anyis did not respond. "But uh, anyway... We're just going to be standing here forever if Euthenia doesn't do anything. Your turn, Lilia."

"Yup, leave it to me. I'm a better Operator that you realize, Mill." said Lilia with a smile, which made Mill realize... he hadn't actually seen Lilia and Euthenia in action together yet. This scared him, quite a bit. Lilia wasn't one to bluff. "Okay Euthenia, I'll send you a BambooKnife so you can trim those saplings, then I'll leave the big tree itself to you." explained Lilia as she quickly popped the aforementioned chip into her smaller Link PET.

"Yes ma'am~" answered Euthenia with her usual cheer as the Battlechip appeared in her gloved hand as a worn, old, and chipped farmer's sickle. Why it looked so beaten up... Well, it just did. Much to the misfortune of the young saplings, though, the strength of the sickle by no means as worn as it was visually. However... would Euthenia, queen and goddess of all things flora, have it in her to strike down these fresh young trees merely in revenge for damaging her sister's SP?

*shwick*

Of course she would, as Euthenia leaned over and sliced at the roots of the first sapling. As such a expert on plant life as she was, Euthenia understood perfectly well that overpopulation was damaging to all life, plant or otherwise. Hence why she was trying to kill these saplings, and the giant Yggdrasil Tree that produced them. Naturally, as she crouched down and swung her sickle at the second sapling with no remorse, there was a clear and vibrant smile on her face as there usually was, along with some peaceful humming. It was really quite creepy to watch, though really all this was to Euthenia was no different than gardening.

"Should I start working on the big tree now, Lilia~?" asked Euthenia, rising from her crouch and patting some wrinkles out of her dress.

"Yeah, the sooner the better. We don't know how many more plants like those saplings it can create." answered Lilia clearly and in a very straightforward manner. "Do you want any more chips to use? I'm not sure how many would work from what we saw Anyis try..."

"Nope, I've got everything I need~" responded Euthenia, shaking her head in the process. "Well then... I think I'll help out my nephew first~" she said with a giggle, beginning to skip her way across the grass and mud to Magna. Unknown to Euthenia was a single icicle falling from the sky and piercing the ground right where she had previously stood. Anyis had apparently heard her little joke.

"Heeey Magna~!" greeted Euthenia, bouncing in front of the large golem and paying no heed to the mud that should normally have been bogging her down. "How are you doing~?"

"I am functional, though in standby due to lack of orders from Operator and/or Mother Unit. I have suffered superficial, non-critical damage, and am currently collecting and processing data on you, the Unit Euthenia." reported Magna in an orderly fashion.

"Aww... You know what can fix that~?" asked Euthenia, failing to specify what exactly was going to be fixed. Regardless, she stuck her hands out towards Magna, and just like that, poof. "Flowers~!" she exclaimed, presenting a lily and dandelion to the SP.

"... That is not understood, Unit Euthenia. Please elaborate." said Magna, utterly baffled by these foreign entities. He had no data on Flowers~.

"That's okay, that's okay~" responded Euthenia as she placed the two plants on the ground, where they quickly took root on the mud. "These flowers are just for you to enjoy, nothing more~ So you just stay there, and little ol' me will just go give the big tree some flowers too, 'kay~?"

"..." Magna just sat there, staring at the two flowers and trying to understand the purpose of it all. Little did he know, the scent of the lily began wafting up into the air as Euthenia planted it, ready to give Magna its refreshing and rejuvenating smell. Unfortunately for everyone and everything involved, though, Magna had no nose. The scent the lily bounced off his metal face several times before giving up and just forcing itself into Magna's hollow eyes and mouth. This ended up working all the same, and Magna could feel the scratches from the sapling's attack disappearing.

The dandelion as well began its work as it was planted, using its real status as a weed to absorb nutrients away from the Yggdrasil tree and waft them to Magna as scent just like the lily. Euthenia, meanwhile, moved over to another exposed root and planted two more flowers: a rose and tulip. As she leaned over them and gave a kind smile to each, each flower responded and rose to action, immediately beginning to assault the Yggdrasil tree's root with thorns and pollen bullets. With her gardening work complete, Euthenia stood back up and retreated back to the grass, waiting to see how the Yggdrasil Tree would respond.

Anyis's Actions:
5) (Ultimately Harmless) Shot @ Euthenia

Magna's Actions:
2) PROCESSING FLOWERS~

Euthenia's Actions:
1) BambooKnife (85 Wood damage, Slashing) @ SaplingA
2) BambooKnife (85 Wood damage, Slashing) @ SaplingB
3) Dodge
--Planting Lilies (15 HP Wood Object, 15 Heal, Passive)
----LilyA: Heal Magna (15 HP)
--Planting Dandelions (5 HP Wood Object, 5 passive Wood Drain/turn, Passive)
----DandelionA: Drain Yggdrasil Tree (5 Wood damage), Heal Magna (5 HP)
4) Go to different root (Movement)
--Planting Roses (5 HP Wood Object, 10 passive Wood damage/turn, Passive)
----RoseA: Attack Yggdrasil Tree (10 Wood damage)
--Planting Tulips (5 HP Wood Object, 10 passive Wood damage/turn, Passive)
----TulipA: Attack Yggdrasil Tree (10 Wood damage)
5) Dodge

--ACTUALLY NOT A TURN SPLICE--
The tree 'knew' it was being attacked by the pair of Navis and their robotic companion once it got attacked by the seemingly harmless plants. Despite the warrior flowers seemed innocent enough, they managed to inflict harm to the tree. Leaves rustled loudly in the wind. Or was it truly the wind that caused the sound coming from the tree?

Two more seeds plummeted from the branches, immediately creating a healthy plant that sprouted out of the ground once it had nestled in deep enough. Entwined with the finer roots of the tree, the herbs rejuvenated their mother in reply to the flowers' assault.

There was, however, another seed that had been mobilized. Attached to the bark of the tree, very high amongst the branches, was a sickly green seed which erupted in a sea of vines which quickly entangled Anyis like a madman who hadn't seen a woman in ages.

While there was no visible damage to the tree, its mannerisms made it obvious that it was deeply troubled and in pain. The age of botanic warfare had begun.

- Main Characters -
Anyis.EXE - 220 HP - Upper region of the tree; Held by Vine.
Magna.SP - 80 HP

- Story Characters -
Euthenia.EXE - 270 HP
Dandelion - 5 HP
Rose - 5 HP
Tulip - 5 HP
Lily - 15 HP

- Enemies -
Yggdrasil Tree - 85 HP
Vine - 20 HP - Holding Anyis.
HerbA - 20 HP
HerbB - 20 HP

- Area -
"What the hell...?!" Anyis would've been perfectly fine with just being the neutral party, sitting in the tree while it and Euthenia pelted each other with floral life, but noooooo. Just being up in its branches made Anyis property of the Yggdrasil Tree, apparently. Said tree was also highly possessive by any indication, as from its bark suddenly exploded a swath of vines that wrapped around Anyis in all sorts of ways. Her arms and legs snapped back as they were bound to the trunk of the tree, while several more vines wrapped around her stomach to really bind her down. One more... adventurous vine found its way down Anyis's robe, and a twitch of irritation flashed across her face as the green tendril found something round to hang onto. "I was just going to sit here, you stupid tree, but you really want to die that quickly, huh?!" growled Anyis, her anger rising as the vines continued to tighten around her.

Despite his silence, Mill had been watching from his PET the whole time... rather, he wasn't talking because he was watching, because this was... wow. Ultimately, though, Mill's responsibility as an Operator overtook his responsibility as a male, forcing him to ask, "Uh... Do you need any help, Anyis?"

"No!" barked Anyis quickly and expectedly, as if her pride would let her answer otherwise. Really, she wasn't lying. She just hadn't tried this before without any means to move her arms... Oh well...

Euthenia overheard all the conversation from both Mill's voice reaching her own PET and Anyis shouting from the tree's high branches, but regardless of all that she stayed diligent in planting more of her flowers. With new bunches of roses and tulips already rooted into the muddy ground, Euthenia had just finished adding some more dandelions in when her head snapped up to look into the leafy rafters of the Yggdrasil Tree.

"Hm? Is something wrong, Euthenia?" asked Lilia, confused by her Navi's sudden stop.

"No... Big Sis is about to do something..." answered Euthenia with an unusual amount of focus. Her prediction was well-founded, though not really a sign of any level of precognitive ability, as it was clear as day that there was a massive amount of ghost data flowing down towards Anyis from the River above. Suddenly, the inflow of data stopped, and...

"GRROOOOAAAARRR!" howled Anyis's spectral Titan as it burst up through the tree's thick leaves. The icy mist surrounding it masked whatever truly definite form it could have, but if nothing else, it was big. It was also on a mission, for as quickly as it had burst into existence, the Titan dove back down into the leafy mass, slamming its ethereal fist down onto its summoner. The ghostly data comprising the monster parted around Anyis, striking instead only the vines imprisoning her.

"Ooohhh~" gasped Euthenia as she marveled at her sister's display of power. "Looks like Big Sis is still as explosive as ever~"

"Now why couldn't a simple Battlechip have solved that..." sighed Mill as he watched the Titan's data break apart around his Navi. "Magna, help Euthenia with the tree's seedlings for now. I really have no idea when Anyis is going to be done up there..."

"Understood, Operator." nodded Magna as he jumped his way out of the muddy mess around him. With a thud, he landed near one of the herbs feeding nutrients back into the Yggdrasil Tree. Lacking a proper tool to dispose of it like Euthenia, Magna approached this in the most rudimentary way possible: yanking the thing out of the ground. The purple golem wrapped his large fingers around the little plant, gripped, and began pulling. Hard. This was probably torture by plant standards.

"Heehee~! Magna sure is silly~" giggled Euthenia as she watched her sister's SP fight with the little herb. As much as she would've loved to spectate all day, this was a battle, and she still had her BambooKnife sickle in hand. Euthenia leisurely made her way over to the other herb, kneeled down in front of it, and gave it a quick slice at the base. Much less violent approach.

On the note of violence, Anyis was still up in the tree, trying to claw herself free of the vines. No matter how hard the Titan hit these things, there were still a lot of vines. Anyis's natural response? Hit them more, of course. "You! Stupid! Tree!" yelled Anyis, punching its trunk in time with each exclamation. She just kept whacking the thing until she could slip free and fall to the ground, where Boogeyman would be waiting to provide a safe landing for his master.

Anyis's Actions:
1) Titan Revival (140 Aqua damage, Phasing, 4TCD) @ Vine
2) PUNCH TREE (1 damage)
3) PUNCH TREE (1 damage)
4) PUNCH TREE (1 damage)
5) Jump down (Movement)
--Boogeyman (Passive Knockback): SAFE LANDING

Magna's Actions:
1) Pull HerbA (10 damage)
2) Pull HerbA (10 damage)

Euthenia's Actions:
----RoseA/B: Attack Yggdrasil Tree (20 Wood damage)
----TulipA/B: Attack Yggdrasil Tree (20 Wood damage)
----DandelionA/B: Drain Yggdrasil Tree (10 Wood damage)
1) Approach HerbB (Movement)
2) BambooKnife (85 Wood damage, Slashing) @ HerbB
3) Dodge
4) Dodge
5) Dodge

Cooldowns:
Titan Revival - 4 turns
The seed that had brought forth the vines was easily destroyed by Anyis, but she was still high amongst the branches. Back on the ground, plants were sown and herbs were pulled. But while the first went without a hitch, Magna realized that mud was not a friend. The herb had gotten loose, but it could still get its nutrients from the ground and therefore remained not deleted. The reason for its survival was the mud sticking to Magna's bottom which caused him to lose his stance, slip away and eventually fall on the ground.

Euthenia's plants had no issues with pelting the tree some more. Cracks became visible in the tree's bark, but the tree still had its 'bite'. The leaves rustled loudly above them all, the seeds being formed for eventual departure. Still amongst the branches was Anyis, who had been angrily punching the tree with all her might. One hit, two hit, but the third hit never connected.

The first of falling seeds had knocked her into the head and off of the branch. Four more seeds followed the first one and made the earth shake noticably as they dug themselves in. Four young various trees and another herb surfaced. Leaves flew around amongst the wind, the calm before the storm. Guided by the wind coming from the rustling of the young tree's leaves, Anyis and Magna were cut by the leaves and one of Euthenia's tulips was buried underneath a pack of leaves. The Yggdrasil tree continued to struggle against the sisters, despite its cracked exterior and the sap seeping from its wounds.

- Main Characters -
Anyis.EXE - 200 HP
Magna.SP - 70 HP

- Story Characters -
Euthenia.EXE - 270 HP
DandelionA - 5 HP
DandelionB - 5 HP
RoseA - 5 HP
RoseB - 5 HP
Tulip - 5 HP
Lily - 15 HP

- Enemies -
Yggdrasil Tree - 43 HP
HerbA - 10 HP
HerbB - 20 HP
SaplingA - 20 HP
SaplingB - 20 HP
SaplingC - 20 HP
SaplingD - 20 HP

- Area -
Anyis had succeeded in fighting her way off of the tree... sorta. To her surprise, the tree ended up fighting back and clunking her on the head with a seed, which ultimately got her falling back towards the ground much quicker than anything she was trying. She had already thought to have Boogeyman ready to catch her before actually falling, which was a very good thing because her head hurt something fierce and thinking didn't help that one bit.

After bouncing off of Boogeyman like he was a trampoline and clearing the mud pool, Anyis landed flat on her butt among the soft ring of grass creating a barrier with the snow. Naturally, she didn't have but a few seconds before being struck by a group of sharp-edged leaves from a newly-grown sapling. "Urgh, that tree is really asking for it..." Anyis mumbled, ignoring the cuts as she rubbed where she got hit in the head.

"Glad you made it back down to earth, Anyis." announced Mill, who was a bit amazed at how poorly all this was going for Anyis. "I was beginning to think you weren't coming back down..."

"Oh shut up, my head hurts..." sighed Anyis, who still hadn't gotten up off the grass.

"Oh, oh, I can fix that~!" responded Euthenia, who quickly went over to her sister. After sticking out the palm of her left hand, and with a wave of her right, Euthenia created a fresh lily out of some ghost data and proceeded to place the aromatic flower in Anyis's hair, right on the spot where she had gotten hit.

"Would you stop that?! We're not playing dressup...?" shouted Anyis as she tried to swat away her sister's arm, but trailed off as she began feeling the pain from the headshot and the cuts fade away rather quickly. "Huh, that actually did help. Thanks, I guess."

"You're welcome~" nodded Euthenia. "And might I say that you look wonderful with that flower~"

"Uh... sure. Where's Magna, by the way?" asked Anyis, shrugging off the compliment as was habit when speaking with her airheaded sister.

"He's over in the mud, stuck like a turtle on its back." sighed Mill, who couldn't help but cover his face as he answered that.

"You've gotta be kidding me..." groaned Anyis as she stood up to search out her SP. That was actually harder than it normally sounds, as with Magna flat on his back there wasn't a 10-foot-tall purple statue to pick out from the rest of the environment. Soon enough Anyis did spot Magna, though, covered in mud and completely prone on his back. "Good grief..." Rather than bother to get him upright again, Anyis just pointed at Magna and used the recall command, breaking up the golem into bits of data and storing him back in Mill's PET. She then pointed next to her side, and just like that Magna was upright and out of the mud, albeit still covered in the muck.

"So... You're not going to be dealing with mud anymore." ordered Anyis bluntly.

"Unershood, Moher Uit." said Magna, his voice muffled by a clump of mud covering his face.

"... Euthenia, can you fix him too?" questioned Anyis of her sister, asking a rare favor because she just was not going to deal with something that stupid.

"Yup yup, no problem~" nodded Euthenia, who stepped in front of Magna and produced a rusty-looking watering can from nowhere in particular. Why her gardening skills were useful to this mud-coated golem was beyond anyone's understanding, but nonetheless Euthenia, with a flick of her wrist, gave Magna a quick yet thorough rinse-off as more water spewed from the can than seemed possible. The mud washed off almost instantly, and after that the scratch marks from the sapling's attack faded away as well. "All better~" reported Euthenia, dispelling her watering can having felt satisfied with her work.

"Appreciation granted, Unit Euthenia." responded Magna, thanking her... maybe.

"Great then, everyone's all good to go. Mill, give me a chip so I can exact some revenge." demanded Anyis, now mentally engaged in this battle and raring to go.

"Alright, alright." responded Mill, being willing to deal with Anyis's impatience when the other option was disinterest. "Does Euthenia have more flowers to fight the tree with, Lilia? ... That sounded really dumb hearing it."

"Well excuse me, go ahead and use your better plan to destroy the tree." snapped Lilia, sticking her tongue out at her brother in the process. "Let's just cut down these saplings and herbs, then Euthenia can try to finish off this tree for good." Maybe, just maybe, Mill shouldn't have made that last remark.

"Whatever, let's just get this done with." said Anyis as her AquaKnife formed itself in the palm of her gauntlet. True to her words, Anyis wasted no time in charging the nearest sapling, and was just a quick in tacking a hack at its trunk before moving on to the next one. Effectively, Anyis was acting as nothing but a weed whacker as she slashed at a second and third sapling, but she had to admit freely swinging away at these damn little things was fun.

Magna, too, engaged in the war for revenge, but against the herb that had shamefully defeated him earlier. He stared down the plant for a few moments, weighing his options, as Anyis shouted over, "Do not get in the mud again!", reminding her SP of the prior disaster inflicted upon him. With that in mind, rather than try to pull up the deep-rooted herb by force, Magna just opened the shutter on his right palm and fired a round of energy at the vile little thing.

Euthenia, of course, was far less aggressive in her actions, just quickly using her BambooKnife sickle to swipe at another sapling and herb before re-approaching the Yggdrasil Tree. Her affinity for the Wood element allowed her to step onto the mud with no issue, so Euthenia went straight to work on planting more roses, tulips, and dandelions, humming a little tune all the while. Once her new little friends were planted, they immediately joined with the already existing flowers in an assault on the colossal tree.

Anyis's Actions:
1) Recall Magna
2) Resummon Magna, OFF THE MUD
3) AquaKnife (85 Aqua damage, Slashing) @ SaplingA
4) AquaKnife (85 Aqua damage, Slashing) @ SaplingB
5) AquaKnife (85 Aqua damage, Slashing) @ SaplingC

Magna's Actions:
1) Shutter Palm Shot (10 damage) @ HerbA
2) Dodge

Euthenia's Actions:
1) Put LilyB in Anyis's hair
----LilyB: Heal Anyis (15 HP)
2) Watering (60 HP Heal, 2TCD) @ Magna
3) BambooKnife (85 Wood damage, Slashing) @ HerbB
4) BambooKnife (85 Wood damage, Slashing) @ SaplingD
----RoseA/B/C: Attack Yggdrasil Tree (30 Wood damage)
----TulipA/B: Attack Yggdrasil Tree (30 Wood damage)
----DandelionA/B/C: Drain Yggdrasil Tree (15 Wood damage), Heal Anyis (15 HP)
5) Dodge

Cooldowns:
Titan Revial - 3 turns
Watering - 2 turns
The cracks in the tree's bark grow in size, streams of data visible through them, as the assault from Euthenia's flowers continue. The rustling of the leaves is heard, foretelling the arrival of more seeds but none ever appear. The wailing of a dying tree. The leaves grow dark, the branches break only to dissolve in data and bit by bit the tree dissolves as well until nothing is left.

A hole where the tree once was became visible in the earth before Anyis and Euthenia but now the tree's presence had been extinguished, fresh snow started to fall again. The grass, mud and even Euthenia's flowers were entirely covered in a short while. This was simply Sharo Net's true nature.

The trees in the vicinity all rustle their leaves loudly, angry for their fallen companion. Maybe a feeling Euthenia could understand. One tree down. A lot more to go.

- Main Characters -
Anyis.EXE - 220/220 HP
Magna.SP - 80/80 HP

- Story Characters -
Euthenia.EXE - 270/270 HP

- Enemies -
Yggdrasil Tree - DELETED

- Area -
100% Snow panels.

- Rewards -
Anyis get: 1100 zenny + 20 Bugfrags.
Euthenia get: 1100 zenny.
"The snow ate up all my dear flowers..." whimpered Euthenia, more concerned with her own flora than the destroyed Yggdrasil Tree. "The tree must've been super strong to ward off this much snow by itself... I'm really impressed~! Why are all the other trees making noise, though...?" Should've figured she'd be a quick turn-around.

"Well, now they're pissed that we killed their buddy." noted Anyis, sounding almost proud of that fact, as the trees rustled and wavered in hatred. With the Yggdrasil Tree felled, the snow native to Sharo Net quickly re-accumulated on the ground, though this naturally didn't bother Anyis in the slightest while she uploaded her share of the tree's loot to Mill's PET. Magna, on the other hand...

*crunch*

The distinctive sound of ice being crushed resounded through the air as Magna's incredible weight made the snow give way, sending the golem sinking a good foot into the white powder. Euthenia too was not well adjusted to the snow, but at least she could get out of her holes. "Mother Unit, I have unfortunately found myself immobile." reported Magna after giving far more thought and examination to his status that was really needed.

"God, not again..." sighed Anyis she unequipped her gauntlets and quickly redirected one her gloves hands to her face. "Oh whatever, just absorb your Bugfrags and we'll deal with this after." With that, Anyis scooped up the scraps of bugged data and dumped them in the much larger palm of her SP.

"Understood, Mother Unit." responded Magna, who quickly slid the first Bugfrag into his mouth slot. As was usual, the ingested Bugfrag was met with a surge of the orange energy inside Magna's body, sending out a dim radiance from his eyes and mouth across the field of snow. "Bugfrag data is... difficult to process, still." admitted Magna as he looked down to the remaining 9 he had to eat.

"Oh, oh, hold on~" interjected Euthenia, who shuffled her way through the snow over to the sunken SP. "Lemme just... there~!" she muttered as a wave of her hands produced an uprooted ginger plant. "This'll help with digestion~!" announced Euthenia proudly.

"... Understood." answered Magna, who took the plant in hand with the Bugfrags... and downed them all in one go. Granted, ginger was really a good remedy for a person's nausea, the idea of the same applying to a metallic golem... "..." Magna waited, and waited, but nothing happened. Guess it really did work. Huh. Well, with that out of the way, Magna hopped out of the snow to join his Mother Unit.

"..." Anyis blinked, then it registered in her mind what just happened. "Okay, hold up, no. You've never been able to get yourself out of snow before, what the hell was that?"

"Apparently Magna hit his capacity for Bugfrags with that batch..." explained Mill, picking through the various popups that had just assaulted his PET. "Looks like most of them got reformatted to boost his processing speed. I will totally take that." Free upgrades were always so nice.

"That is accurate. My current iteration is faster than my previous iteration." confirmed Magna... maybe. That just sounded weird.

"That's great, Mill, but can we get back to the trees now? I don't really want to spend my entire weekend in Sharo..." asked Lilia, who was wondering how she was ever going to get her homework done in time.

"... You're really taking this crazy situation in stride, huh...?" sighed Mill as the two Navis and SP approached the second of many Yggdrasil Trees.

(Battle 2 Start)
Amongst the sea of trees, one in particular was approached by the group of Navis. Just like the first one, mud and grass is clearly visible around the tree. The biggest difference between this encounter and the previous would be that there seemed to be more trees around them than before. Leaves rustled impatiently and cautiously above the pair of Navis.

- Main Characters -
Anyis.EXE - 220 HP
Magna.SP - 80 HP

- Story Characters -
Euthenia.EXE - 270 HP

- Enemies -
Yggdrasil Tree - 100 HP

- Area -
The group examined their surroundings after approaching the next tree, and the crackling of leaves told them that this Yggdrasil Tree wasn't going sit around and take a beating like the first one did. The lines between friend and foe had been drawn, so it was time to get to work. Lilia was the first to speak, saying "Well, at least we know what to do this time. Euthenia, can you go ahead and start planting flowers right away? I don't think the tree is going to wait for us for much noise it's making..."

"Yep yep, I'm on it~" nodded Euthenia, who jogged her way straight onto the muddy expanse covering the Yggdrasil Tree's roots. As if her gardening methods weren't inconsistent enough already, Euthenia clapped her leather gloves together four times, each time producing a seed in her palms. With that done, she whimsically tucked each seed into the mud one by one, and just like that a quartet of flowers budded up and bloomed into existence. Sensing a competition for the mud's nutrients, the rose, tulip, and dandelion immediate took to arms... or roots, perhaps, against the giant tree. The lily was a pacifistic flower.

"... Mm." thought Anyis aloud, making some sort of noise that sounded like she had an idea... or was just bored.

"What is it, Anyis?" asked Mill, figuring he'd be better off getting wind of what his Navi wanted to do before she did it anyway.

"Watching plants fight is really, really interesting and all," she answered, her voice dripping with sarcasm, "but can I at least like... punch the tree a few times, or something? It seemed to work a little bit last time..." The fingers of Anyis's gauntlets twisted and fidgeted as she spoke, clearly bottling up a desire to hit that stupid plant.

"I guess that's alright." nodded Mill, having no complaints if all he had to do was point Anyis's natural violence in the right direction. "Just watch out for the saplings and other seedlings. I'm sure the tree's not going to wait long to start throwing them."

"Yeah yeah, I'm on it." said Anyis, almost repeating her sister's earlier statement, just with the enthusiasm replaced by impudence. "Magna, you're free to join, but don't get in the mud. I'm not getting you out again."

"Understood, Mother Unit." answered Magna, who wasted no time in assembling a shield for the potential vegetative assault. With the mud effectively putting a barrier between Magna and the Yggdrasil Tree, the metallic SP deferred to plan B: shoot stuff. The shutter embedded in his right palm spun open as he pointed it towards the tree, and from it shot a pair of orange energy rounds.

Anyis ran in not far behind those shots, passed by her sister, then geared up to punch the tree's bark back through its other side... or try, at least. With her right arm fully twisted back, there wasn't much left for Anyis to do other than take a swing at it. She quickly followed up her punch with another, this time from the left. A third punch, again from the right, also came, with all three aiming to crash flat into the protective bark of the big plant.

"Ohh, that looks like fun~! Lemme join~" giggled Euthenia as she watched her older sister club away at the Yggdrasil Tree. Obviously, this gardener of reincarnation was not one to punch a tree like Anyis was, so with another sleight of hand, Euthenia produced a small hatchet for her to wield. Really, she'd be great at stage magic if this whole ghost-buster thing didn't pan out. That wasn't on her mind at the moment, though, as she was currently focused on testing her chops, so to speak, as a lumberjack. After taking a few hacks, Euthenia, as well as Anyis, backed away from the Yggdrasil Tree to keep an eye on how pissed off it was going to get.

Anyis's Actions:
1) Punch Yggdrasil Tree (1 damage)
2) Punch Yggdrasil Tree (1 damage)
3) Punch Yggdrasil Tree (1 damage)
4) Dodge
5) Dodge

Magna's Actions:
--Reinforced Golem's Buckler (Passive 3-hit Shield)
1) Shutter Palm (1 damage) @ Yggdrasil Tree
2) Shutter Palm (1 damage) @ Yggdrasil Tree
3) Dodge

Euthenia's Actions:
----RoseA: Attack Yggdrasil Tree (10 Wood damage)
----TulipA: Attack Yggdrasil Tree (10 Wood damage)
----DandelionA: Drain Yggdrasil Tree (5 Wood damage)
1) Chop Yggdrasil Tree (1 damage)
2) Chop Yggdrasil Tree (1 damage)
3) Chop Yggdrasil Tree (1 damage)
4) Dodge
5) Dodge
The assault began once again as the flowers were grown from the soil. The Navis and Magna also proceeded to engage the tree with their own types of weaponry. It had effect, but nothing directly noticable. She could've put as much rage as she could into her punches, but the flowers were still better at this 'tree fighting' job.

The whistling sound of something piercing the air was heard as 5 seeds fell from the sky. 2 herbs surfaced on the grassy exterior around the tree, but the other 3 seeds were closer to the tree. They had backed off, but not far enough. Mud flew into the air as the seeds crashed amidst Euthenia and Anyis, slathering them with the gross yet nutritious (for trees) mud. The saplings that had grown from the mud seemed more like weeping willows instead of the regular trees, but this didn't decrease their hostility. Leaves scattered around the Navis that were near the tree, trying to scare them away while damaging them. Despite being covered in mud, they had no issues avoiding the tree's anger.

- Main Characters -
Anyis.EXE - 220 HP
Magna.SP - 80 HP

- Story Characters -
Euthenia.EXE - 270 HP
Rose - 5 HP
Tulip - 5 HP
Dandelion - 5 HP
Lily - 15 HP

- Enemies -
Yggdrasil Tree - 77 HP
HerbA - 20 HP
HerbB - 20 HP
SaplingA - 20 HP
SaplingB - 20 HP
SaplingC - 20 HP

- Area -
The Yggdrasil Tree's seeds rained down on the two sisters faster than anyone would've expected, causing the saplings to create a big splash of mud as they crashed into the mushy earth. While Magna avoided all this by sitting on the grass ring with the newly planted herbs, both Anyis and Euthenia were completely splattered. It was all over their clothes, all in their hair, and... well, a mud mask is supposed to be good for the skin, but this was hardly the time for that. "Ahaha~" laughed Euthenia as she shook mud off her hands, clearly tickled by all this. Maybe it was just more humorous to a Wood Navi...

"Yeah, yeah, very funny." grumbled Anyis as she wiped a layer of mud off her face with her gauntlet. A shiver ran down her spine right after that... rather, a glob of mud snuck under her robe and slid down her spine, which was not exactly a pleasant feeling. Speaking through clenched teeth and a grimace, Anyis pleaded, "Mill... Give me something to clean up with..."

As Mill rummaged through his pockets for a chip he didn't think he actually had, Lilia checked through her collection in a much more organized fashion before popping a single chip into her PET. "Here Euthenia, use this while you get back to planting flowers. I think it should get most of that mud off..." explained Lilia, expressing a bit of uncertainty towards the end of her statement.

"Lessee..." mumbled Euthenia as she triggered the chip, invoking a whirlwind of leaves around her. As the foliage continued to swirl, the mud sticking to her dress, skin, and hair began lifting up and flying off her body. "Wooow~!" marveled Euthenia, with the skirt of her dress flapping around just a bit as the strong winds died off with the removal of the last mud, leaving a ring of leaves floating around her. "Good choice, Lilia~! Time to plant flowers, more flowers~" she hummed as she knelt back down in the mud she had just bothered to clean off.

Meanwhile, Mill had given up on his pocket mining. "I can't really figure out a good chip unless you want to like... shoot yourself with the Bubbler. Would a change of clothes do?" he asked.

"A GMO file...? Do I even have anything besides my swimsuit?" questioned Anyis as she fidgeted around in place.

"Well, I've been working on one or two for a while. I was still thinking on some parts with them, but I guess I could call them done now too." explained Mill and he went to the GMO folder on his PET's screen.

"Great, just give one to me and get this mud off..." groaned Anyis. Nodding, her Operator double-clicked one of the new files, causing a swarm of data to cluster around Anyis. When she re-emerged, all the mud was gone, and Anyis was... in a dress? It was a fancy one at that, icy blue in color with a flowing silk ribbon around her shoulders. "... Well, I'm clean, at least. This dress really isn't bad, actually..." noted Anyis, turning her body to see a few different angles, "... but I wasn't aware you were into formal fashion, Mill." The sly grin on her face made it pretty clear she had a new angle to tease her Operator at.

"Wow Mill..." gasped Lilia as she leaned over her brother's shoulder to look, "... that dress is really cute! I bet a lot of girls would be impressed if they knew you could make clothes like this." Now the sister was getting in on the teasing.

"Ohhh~! Can I have a dress like that too~?" asked Euthenia honestly, proving that she really had no idea how to tease someone.

"S-shut up! It's functional! Functional!" barked Mill, shouting in self-defense of his manhood. At least he could take solace in Magna's silence, if only for the fact that the SP had insufficient data on both women's fashion and teasing to involve himself. "Anyis, try to put your gauntlets back on."

"Fine, fine..." sighed Anyis, who nonchalantly triggered her gauntlets... only to have her arms encased in giant gloves of ice. "Whoa. Okay Mill, I'll admit that's pretty cool." she said as she twisted her frozen fingers around, producing the popping and cracking sounds of ice breaking and reforming repeatedly.

"See? I made this to help specialize your ice control. The design just ended up that way." explained Mill, having regained some confidence in his voice. "So if you're all done berating my generosity, I'll just give Anyis some ice chips to deal with the seedlings."

"Okay, okay... Euthenia, I'll give you a chip or two as well once you're done planting." responded Lilia as she backed away from her brother.

"My ice powers get improved, I get to test them out, and I get to look good while doing it? You're spoiling me, Mill." chuckled Anyis as a trio of chips were loaded into her systems. Her eyes immediately shifted to the three saplings just planted, and just like that they had arbitrarily been mark as Anyis's first test targets. She triggered the first chip, causing tremendous amounts of snow to flow out her palms as the Avalanche rumbled towards the young trees. The thunderous sound of the snow rolling pretty much drowned out any noise, but a trained ear could listen to an entertained laugh, probably coming from Anyis. When the Avalanche finally settled, Anyis turned her attention to the two herbs that had taken root near her SP. "Hey Magna! Help me take out those plants!" shouted Anyis as she loaded both of her remaining chips.

"I will do so to the best of my ability, Mother Unit." responded Magna formally, who quickly raised his shield to battle position. Why raise a shield against herbs? He wouldn't admit it, but Magna had a sense that the Mother Unit was about to unload a lot of attacks, and he could possibly be involved in that. As much as he trusted his shield, Magna also wanted to get his job done as quick as possible, so the metal golem wasted no time in pointing his palm at one of the herbs, opening his palm shutter, and firing two rounds of orange energy at the little plants. Magna then immediately backed off to give the Mother Unit some room.

As Magna fired at his target, three icicles formed above Anyis's head as the AquaNeedle was used, and in conjunction she infused her TwinNeedle with her now ample supply of ice energy, turning the two spikes into icicles a good bit larger than those of the AquaNeedle. With all five icicles now hovering around her, Anyis launched them all, sending them whistling through the air towards her various targets among the herbs and saplings.

"I can help too~!" announced Euthenia as she finished planting the last new flower. With the various species waging war on the Yggdrasil Tree, Euthenia turned around to look at her sister and the seedlings, armed with a TreeBomb in one hand and her watering can in another. With a light flick of her wrist, the ghost gardener tossed the TreeBomb seed up near the sapling group where it landed with a plop in the mud. She then pointed her watering can out towards the seed and gave it a little liquid refreshment... well, a lot, as she was really shooting it with a Bubbler. The seed immediately exploded upon contact by the water, sending a series of wooden spires marching through the saplings and on towards the herbs. With the flurry of attacks raining down from all sides, the two sisters and golem backed off from everything, turning to watch the Yggdrasil Tree and what it would do.

Anyis's Actions:
--Activate Ice Queen.GMO
1) Avalanche1 (50 Aqua damage x 3 targets, 10% Freeze) @ SaplingA/B/C
2) AquaNeedle1 (20 Aqua damage) @ HerbA/HerbB/SaplingA
--Ice Bleeding (Imbue Aqua to:)
3) Icicle TwinFang1 (70 Aqua damage) @ HerbA/SaplingB
4) Dodge
5) Dodge

Magna's Actions:
1) Shutter Palm (10 damage) @ HerbB
2) Shutter Palm (10 damage) @ HerbB
3) Dodge

Euthenia's Actions:
1) LeafShield (1-Hit Barrier, Heal Half Damage)
----RoseA/B: Attack Yggdrasil Tree (20 Wood damage)
----TulipA/B: Attack Yggdrasil Tree (20 Wood damage)
----DandelionA/B: Drain Yggdrasil Tree (10 Wood damage)
2) Throw TreeBomb1 @ Ground
3) Bubbler1 (50 Aqua damage, Spread 1) @ TreeBomb1
--TreeBomb1 (60 Wood damage + 30 Aqua boost, Group Attack Ground Attack) @ Plants
4) Dodge
5) Dodge
The tree and its children were captured in the assault of Anyis and company, something they did not enjoy at all. Them being plants, they had no choice but to take the pain like a botanical man. Cracks became visible in the bark of the tree, clearly in pain, but it was still standing.

Normally seeds would've dropped already, but something was amiss. A shadow, not seen by the Navis, made its way across the branches of the dying tree. A glimmer of its bright green eyes might've been noticed, right before the tree deteriotated at a rapid speed. Its already visible cracks began to grow and the leaves showed their dying colors once again, like the previous tree. The tree had died and was already dissolving. The shadow, however, had already made its way and vanished.

The snow returned happily to its location, covering the grass and mud that was once around the tree. But not all of the grass was swallowed by the winter. A small bud that had been hidden behind the tree's massive trunk was sleeping soundly. Around the bud are a large amount of trees, but were they always there? Had the amount of trees in the network grown?

- Main Characters -
Anyis.EXE - 220 HP
Magna.SP - 80 HP

- Story Characters -
Euthenia.EXE - 270 HP

- Area -

- Rewards -
Anyis get: 550 zenny + 10 Bugfrags.
Euthenia get: 550 zenny.