Picking a fight

"Fools!" The cry seems to come from everywhere around the trio and yet nowhere at once... until a figure draped in shadow manifests himself in front of the group.

"You dare encroach upon my domain?! Feel the wrath of..." The figure steps out of the shadows, revealing a somewhat portly clown clad in a pink tutu. And... good lord, is he wearing a pink speedo under that thing?! UGH! "Squeaky Bobo!"

Squeaky Bobo?: ???

DNR: 160 HP
Freija: 60 HP
Gungnir: 140 HP
"Fool? .... Fool..... Fool..." The doctor looks at the clown with a big toothy grin on his insane face. Polonius was quite alarmed of the clown's... appearance; the pink Speedo especially out of all of "Squeaky's" features. "Encroach up--? Domain!? What are you saying, Dear Bobo?" he clasps his hands, looking towards the portly man's eyes. Giving a sinister snicker, he steps backwards, rubbing his hands together with a wryly smile. "Heheeee, so what's the plan today hmm Polonius old chummy?" the man asks.

"W-ell.... I haven't g-gotten a solid p-plan b-buuut..." The student wonders as he looks at the chips he's amassed "Uhhh... let's seeee.... How is.. That fire chip work out for you DNR sir?" the black headed student asks his protégé. "Hmmm..... Good boy Good boy! But how about that exquuuuuuuuiste Cannon and Zapring sonny?!" the good doctor asks, putting on a mature voice. Polonius could not help but laugh softly at the madman's remark, quickly glancing at Sieg before looking back to the battlefield, just in time to see himself slot in his Zapring chip.

The navi, looking quite jolly, tries to stand up on one leg, extending his arms out like a bird. Giggling politely, the hand of the arm pointing towards "Bobo" configures into the typical Cannon, shape; its barrel in a 25 degree right above the clown's pink ballerina tutu. "I hope you are versed in the arts of The Graceful Dance! Hohoh, You'll neeeeeed iiiiiittt..." he said forth, shooting his plasma bullet towards the Squeaky one. Turning around with one foot, connecting his arm with the cannon, he just laughed and laughed until the next chip data was processed.

As the Zapring Launcher appeared, replacing the previous Plasma Cannon on the Decumbent Neutralizing Razorman's hand, DNR simply lets go of his ridiculous pose, erecting a clownish laughter in its place "Ya-hohohooowww! Say Polonius..." he said, quickly manifesting a cue card from his persona.

"In Yoka, there is a mental institution that every year picks two of its most reformed patients and questions them. If they get the questions right they are free to leave.
This year the two lucky people were Steve and Lori. They were called down to the office and left there by the orderly. They were told to wait as the doctor got their files. The doctor came out and motioned for Steve to come in for his questioning. When Steve came into the office he was instructed to sit in the seat across from the doctor.

"Steve you know the tradition of this institution so I imagine you know why you are here. You will be asked two questions, and if you get them right, you will be free to go. Do you understand all that you have been told?" said the doctor with a rather sly grin.

Steve nodded and the doctor began to question him. The first question was this. "Steve if I was to poke out one of your eyes what would happen?"

"I would be half blind of course," Steve answered without much thought.

"What would happen if I poked out the other eye?"

"I would be completely blind," said Steve knowing that he had just gotten his freedom. The doctor then sent him outside while he drew up the paperwork and accessed Lori's files.

When Steve got into the waiting room however, he told Lori what the questions would be and what the correct answers were.

The doctor calls in Lori and he followed the same procedure that he had with Steve. "Lori the first question is what would happen if I cut off your ear?"

"I would be blind in one eye," she said remembering what he had been told. This received a perplexed look from the doctor but he just simply asks the other question so that he could figure out what the girl was thinking. "Lori, what would happen if I cut off your other ear?"

"I would be completely blind," she answered with a smile as if she knew he had passed.

But then the doctor asked him what his reasoning was, and she said flatly, "Me hat would fall down over me eyes! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahohohohohohohaaoooowwww!" The doctor laughed as he lazily launched the Zap shot towards the clown. Before he forgot, he also fired his Heatshot chip, and then walked backwards, making a wall-like motion before himself with his hands. His mouth made an O shape as this maneuver happened, making Polonius slightly burst with laughter.

Actions
1. Cannon to S.B (40)
2. Zapring to S.B (40 + Stun)
3. Heatshot to S.B (40 + Spread 1)
4. Dodge like a Mime
As Gungnir and Freija are walking along talking with DNR about nothing at all, Gungnir feels something, a dark presence, and soon a dark shroud to match it. Freija freaks out for a moment, holding both of them by the arm as a loud voice rings out shouting at them. Freija jumps and screams a little,

'Aaah! Whats that?! Wheres it coming from!?' she shouts, now holding onto Gungnir as both of them look around worried. Gungnir scoffs at his inability to search out the source, but in another booming shout, they both look as the most atrocious sight they had ever seen appears before them. The disgusting clown is a testament to all things evil in their eyes, but Freija can't help to belch out laughter at the sight of it, pointing,

'Oh my god! You really got the better of us! I totally thought we were about to be murdered!' she said as she laughed for a bit. But as she looked up at Gungnir, she saw he wore no elated expression on his face. He was dead serious.

'...Gun?' Gungnir did not take his eyes off of the enemy as he said to her sternly,

'This guy is no joke. Appaling yes, but he's dead serious. I cannot read his HP meter at all, and he has a power underlying that goofy, disgusting appearance,' he said as Sieg looked down at him, seeing through Gungnirs readings.

"I don't like this," Seig said very seriously, "I think the best course of action is gonna be-" but he was cut off, the wild antics of the other navi-op pair stunning all three of them into horrified silence. As they watched the scene of the team, Freija started laughing wildly at him, and Gungnir was dead silent along with Seig. Neither of them knew which was scaring them more, Squeaky Bobo, DNR, or Freija for getting such a rise outta this all. As they came to a rest, Freija was still laughing, and Gungnir just let out the breath he was holding onto as though it were his last. Then, Freija met Gungnirs stunned gaze and stopped laughing immediately. For a moment, everybody of their team was silent, before Sieg started up,

"Yyyyyyyeaaaaahhhhh....That didn't happen"

'Agreed'

'Uuh, sure?'

"Anyways, I dont want to have to play defensively here" Sieg said, his head still in his hands as he spoke, apparently still trying to shake the whole scene they were in the middle of.

"I think we should try to come out swinging here, so lets try and hold him in place for a moment, eh?" As he said this, he pulled out two chips and slotted them into the PET, still frowning some. He looked at Gungnir, who also still had the horrorstricken look on his face. Only Freija was not shaken, and wore a small smile on her face as she was awaiting orders.

"Use the Aquaneedle to try and hold him in place, and then the quake should be obvious how to use it," he said, now smiling a little. Gungnir was obviously making a real attempt at forgetting, cause his expression had changed a little bit as the three spears lodged themselves in his scarf, and his left hand held the small orb of the Quake. He looked onto the disturbing bug as he stowed the Quake chip and grabbed the spears out from behind him, holding them in his hand as he turned to Freija, still giving her a little bit of a look that sent a chill through her spine,

'I think you should stay here and cover DNR, he might need it' Of course, she was elated to do so,

'Sure thing! I'll watch him good!' she said as she drew her blades and ran over to DNR, pulling them up and striking a blocking position in front of him.

Gungnir on the other hand, nodded to her and reeled back, holding all three spears with one hand as he grunted strongly. He threw all of them up in the air in a wide spread as he pushed off, running at the horrifying clown with a great speed. He pulled up the quake and his vulge. Chilling winds enwrapt the blade as he moved forwards, his vulge behind him as he dove at the clown, the three spears driving downwards and slamming into the earth around him. His eyes were fierce as he jumped and dove over the clown, shouting,

'No escape!' and in mid flip, let two freezing slashes ring out through the battlefield, the glowing spears melting back into the earth as a large stab of ice shoots up from the clowns locale. He quickly whips around, his scarf flying around his body as he threw the huge quake up into the air and watched it transform in midair. The quake virus slammed to the earth, shattering the ice and smashing the earth to peices as it collided with the ground. He stood up, looking at the enemy's location, then at Freija, and drawing his sword in a defensive manner.

ACTIONS:

Freija:

Defend DNR

Gungnir:

1. Aquaneedle, Block escape from back and sides

2. Nifelheim, Squeaky Bobo, 2x35dmg freezing

3. Quake1, Squeaky Bobo, (2x)100dmg (Freeze double)

4. Dodge
Squeaky Bobo is slain by the collective group of attacks, exploding with a loud, squeaking sound.

...Well that explains the name...

(REWARDZ: 1000z, Life Aura 1 (Chip))

(FXP Gained: 1)

BUT WAIT!

A Heelnavi swoops down from above and swipes the Zenny and chip data! After him!
"What in the frozen wasteland of nifelheim?" Sieg asked as the clown exploded in fragments. He stood there even more horrified than he had been before, but as he saw the rewards, all nonsense left him,

"HOLY MOTHER OF THOR" he shouted, "THIS IS AN-"

=================

Gungnir watched the enemy pop like a party balloon, the horrific site before him exploding into a million peices as he just stood there. His face was blank, unknowing, uncertain about what the Hel had just happened before him. His sword came back to him, slapping him in the face, but not moving him. Only Freija voice could move him as she said,

'Wow, we got data! Freaking good data too!' as Sieg finished his sentence and began jumping around and cheering madly. Gungnir snapped to and saw the amazing peice of data before him.

'Wow, this is-' but both of the pair were cut off as a heelnavi appeared before him. His eyes went wide as he grabbed his blades from the ground, but as he did, the virusnavi stole the data and ran with it! He tried to swipe at the heelnavi as it ran away, but to no avail. Freija watched and grabbed up her swords, shouting,

'Hey you! Freeze!' but it did no good either, for the navi bolted off. Sieg just watched for a moment, frozen in place at THIS turn of events, but quickly pulled himself together and shouted at Gungnir,

"He's getting away with our amazing data! Get him! Chase him down like the dog he is!" as he fumed, ranting and kicking the ground as Gungnir and Freija both nodded and bolted after the navi.

ACTIONS (?)

Chase (5)
"Hey DNR?'

"Yeah? What is it Kerry?"

"Why aren't you chasing that Heelnavi?" Polonius quivered out, looking worried at Sieg's enranged look.

"Well.... I'm just writing a love letter..." the good doctor said nonchalantly in his squatting position, writing on what looks to be a notepad.

"A.....What? To Who?" the med student said, looking surprised and in awe to see this in that situation.

"Ummm.... Oh its just the Queen of the Underworld..." DNR shrugged as he folded it into a small square, integrating it into his heart with a disdain look on his eyes. Looking at Freija and at Gungir, he sprints off as well, shaking his fists in the air. "Ohhhhhh..... First I can't sent the letter to the Queen and now you steal my stuff!?!? Your worse than a scamming Drug Addict!"

Actions
Chase with Anger!

Thief: 1000 (Running! One action devoted to running like hell!)

DNR: 160 (Chasing! One action automatically devoted to giving chase!)
Freija: 60 (Chasing! One action automatically devoted to giving chase!)
Gungnir: 140 (Chasing! One action automatically devoted to giving chase!)

The thief notices his pursuers moments after they begin to chase him, and throws down a few black things on the path... bombs?! Gungnir, DNR, and Freija manage to dodge the bombs, but they explode not long afterward anyway, pushing the trio forward from the force of the blasts. They luckily manage to keep running when they land.

Looks like they'll have to fight this guy while they run!
<(So this = Freija is useless XD And do we lose our chips we used?)>

Gungnir ran after the navi escaping with his data at full speed, his feet slamming into the ground forcably and shaking it slightly as Freija ran as fast as she could behind him. She was breathing heavily as she stowed her swords, shouting after the navi, but saying nothing in particular.

'Frei, are you alright?' Gungnir asked as he ran. Her wheezed response was choked out in short bursts as she tried her best to keep up the pursuit,

'Oh...yeah! I'm...fine! Huff...Huff...' It was obvious to him that she was tired, but pushing herself very hard as they both ran. He turned to see DNR following the navi as well. Understandable, he wanted his just rewards just as much as DNR did. He smirked as he looked out for a moment to see Seig still flipping out in anger. He shouted to Gungnir,

"We are NOT letting this thief get away with our goods! Use these! Chase him down, and grab him!" As he pulled three chips out of his folder and slotted them in one after the other. Two Icewaves and the Mistconv were registered to Gungnirs banks as he watched the navis running.

"Ride the waves Gun!"

Gungnir felt the freezing data lodge itself into the twin blades of his Vulge, smirking as he heard Siegs words and getting an almost gleeful feeling from what he was about to get to do. His right hand was encompassed in a searing mist that hissed and sputtered as he dragged the blades alongside him, ice and frost forming at the tip and leaving a trail behind him. He grunted as he pulled the swords forwards, jumping as the swing of the blades launched one of the icewaves forwards. He flexed in the air, tossing down his glowing blue blades and landing on them, riding on the wave of growing ice shooting forwards as he came up upon the navis back, rising up higher and higher on the lip of the wave. He was surfing the ice, and he was about to crash on the navis party. Freija watched as Gungnir rose on the shearing waves of ice charging after the heelnavi in awe, amazed at the attack, and envious for being left out.

'Heads up!' he shouted as the lip of the wave curved downwards and slammed into the ground behind the navi with a terrible crash of ice and earth. But Gungnir wasn't done, he dug the blades into the earth as he landed, the blue light once again fading from the blade and shoting into the ground as another large blast of ice shot up from beneath the viralnavis feet. He slid down the blade as the ice stopped growing and pulled it with him, sliding forwards still on the sharp and curvy paths he had made with the attacks, and coming around to once again see the navi trying to escape. He was ready though, he gripped his fist as the mist coalesced and tightened around it, and threw an uppercut as he flew off the icewave, shouting at him,

'Hold it!' as the large fist of mist shot up out of the ground, grasping at the navi and exploding in a large blast of searing hot fog and steam. As he landed on the ground once more, the ice structure behind him shattered to pieces and collapsed. The blast of mist clouded his view of the opponent, but as Freija came up alongside him, he bolted once more, trying to track the enemy as they both ran.

ACTIONS

Freija:

1. Run after enemy

Gungnir:

1. Run after enemy

2. Icewave, Thief 80dmg

3. Icewave, Thief 80dmg

4. MistConv, Thief 100dmg
"Haha! I can fly! Eat that penguins!" DNR said, recuperating his running speed from the blasts. Starting off slower than Freija and Gungir, he tries speeding up passing by the Support unit, glancing a heartfelt smile and a wink before coming up right behind the navi, hot on the trail of that thief.

"Hey Freijaaaaa..." DNR said, slowing down just a bit to Freija's speed. "I really hope your doing okay, a woman with that body should have no problem keeping up, teheee" The mad man giggles childishly as he gave a quick rub of her hair, then a small kiss, before running farther towards Gungir. "So Mina, what's the plan? Play high-speed chase with this boyo and hit him with sticks, thereby breaking the rules of conduct with an officer and his criminal?" DNR asked, looking in awe of Gungir's display of Icy Talent.

Polonius couldn't think of a plan right away, he was distracted with the statement that DNR said. "... Officer?...Criminal?... High Speed--" He shook his head, cutting off that train of thought from his head as he went back to plotting out his plan. "Let's see... if Sieg's navi is gonna hit with ice.... Then electricity is where we'll attack..." He thought in his mind as he instinctively looked as his chips and slotted in the chips. " Zapring1, Thunder1, Cannon Slot in! Vaccinate!" he said, looking quite confident in his plan.

DNR was grinning, looking quite happy at the sparkling energy that was flowing around his left hand, which was slowly and painlessly shifting into that weapon, the Zapring Launcher. As he was pointing it like a Policeman, making gun noises from his mouth like "Bang!" or "Chique!" alongside his siren noise. "Wheeeeeeeooooohwheeeeooohhhhhh!" he repeatedly said, waiting for the charge to finish. "Wheeeeoooohhh--- This is officer DoNot! I repeat! This is Officer DoNot!" he screamed out, using his right hand and covering it over his face to give the image of an officer talking onto a walkie talkie. "Breaker Breaker! 1, 2, 3 ,4 1337! I'm in Pursuit of the culprit! Suspect is carrying some kinda drug package, I will intercept and bring this person the Medical Justice! Over! Roger Willcow! Chrchk!" He said quickly then in a lighter voice before the launcher finished charging with a ping "Roger that DoNot! I repeat! DoNot Shhhrrhhhkkk—"Wincing at the back of the thief, he shoots the Ring, Brimming with happiness as he edged closer.

As the Launcher finished its shot, reconfiguring quickly into his regular hand, that hand starts to charge energy yet again, while as the other hand starts to turn into a Plasma Cannon. The White Blood Navi spins up his right arm as he gently jettisons the Thunder1 chip. Stopping that spinning roulette of doom, he aims it more directly at the miscreant and fires, hoping that these attacks would slow him down. "DNR's the name and speed is my game!" he screamed out before firing that plasma shot.

Actions
1. Run after enemy
2. Zapring1 to Thief(40+10, Stun)
3. Thunder1 to Thief(40+10, Stun + Homing)
4. Cannon to Thief (40)
((No. New battle. Chips refreshed.))

Thief: 760 (Running! One action devoted to running like hell!)

DNR: 120 (Chasing! One action automatically devoted to giving chase!) (Stumble! -1 additional action to catch up!)
Freija: 20 (Chasing! One action automatically devoted to giving chase!)
Gungnir: 60 (Chasing! One action automatically devoted to giving chase!)

The thief narrowly avoids the pair of Icewaves with a jump, but the burst of searing water and steam catches him, causing him to stumble as he flails his way back towards the ground.

DNR's attacks connect with him in this faltering state, but the Thief throws off the stuns with some sort of ability, and keeps running. The Thief then pulls out what appears to be a Cannon and fires back at the group-- one blast hits Freija (40), while two more collide with Gungnir (40) (40), and a final one catches DNR in the chest, causing him to stumble. (40, stumble)
Gungnir body is thrown backwards from the twin cannonblasts, his face contorting in a vicious grunt as he lands hard on his back. Sieg watches and shouts out,

"Gungnir!" as he watches his navi touch down, the heelnavi getting away once again. Freija whips around, seeing Gungnir landing hard as the thief runs off again.

'Gun!' she shouts as she turns back to the thief, looking back and forth between them for a moment, obviously unsure which to go to. But Gungnir stood back up slowly as he said after her,

'Don't let the bastard get away! I'm fine!' as he stood back up and ran after the navi again,

'As a matter of fact, why not give our buddy a lift?' he said, grinning after her as she looked with a rather vacant look on her face for a moment, before turning to DNR and seeing him getting back up from a fall himself. Then she smiled,

'Heehee! okay!' as she ran after DNR and grabbed him by the scruff of his neck, lifting him up with a single hand as though he were a ragdoll and sitting him on one of her shoulders.

'I'd say hold on, but I guess in your case, it would be stay balanced!' she said with a giggle as she pushed off after the navi again.

Gungnir had already made his way to catching up with the Navi as Sieg pulled out another couple of chips from his folder. He looked down at them, hoping this would put more of a damper on that navi's movements.

"Here, try and use these ones! Might end up tripping him up a little in the least! Ringlog, Aquaneedle, battlechips slot in, download!" he shouted out, slotting both into the PET as Gungnir followed after the navi.

The three spears appeared before him, and he snatched up all three with one hand as his other one, incumbered with the Vulge, began glowing a soft green, woodchips flecking off of it as he chased down the theif. He knew what Sieg was planning on doing with these the second he saw what was coming, and he too thought it was a clever plan. As Freija ran after him, holding DNR on his shoulder like a child, Gungnir reared back with the three spears, grunting loudly as he threw them forwards like javelins. The three aquatic spears rained down on the navi, stabbing through the ground quickly as they landed witha slightl splashing noise.

Gungnir was not done yet, his now free hand was incumbered with the Vulge once again as his wooded hand was lifted up above him to the sky, pointing with one finger. He brought it down as a small shadow appeared before him, quickly growing as a large rolling log slammed into the ground at great speed. It spun in place for a moment before bouncing high into the air and clattering as it careened towards the navi. The log slammed the ground near or where it was and exploded in a million fragments of wood, and as Gungnir ran after him, he saw the navi was STILL GOING.

'This guy will NOT give up!' he shouted as he ran after him. He knew better than to make another move, he was waiting for whatever the navi would do this time...

ACTIONS

Freija:

1. Devoted to running (Pick up DNR on shoulder)

Gungnir:

1. Devoted to running

2. Aquaneedle, Thief 3x20dmg (Move to impede path)

3. Ringlog1, Thief 50dmg (Try to trip up)

4. Dodge
Blasted away in a good distance away from the thief, the good doctor tries to run back to his former position. "I can make it on my own! I can make it on my own!" he repeated throughout his attempt. It all seemed pretty hapless until he saw a familiar face running towards him.

Quote ()

'Heehee! okay!' as she ran after DNR and grabbed him by the scruff of his neck, lifting him up with a single hand as though he were a ragdoll and sitting him on one of her shoulders.

'I'd say hold on, but I guess in your case, it would be stay balanced!' she said with a giggle as she pushed off after the navi again.

"Hey there special lady! ... Whoah! Hey! " he said surprisingly as she uplifted him like a grapefruit and was sat on her shoulders. Quite the strong cutey huh? Heheh" he chuckled and laughed as her speed reached close to the thief, the doctor's arms brimming with excitement. "Heeeeeeyyyyyyy Riiiiitaaaaaaaaa... What does ouurrrr special guest get for his prize?" he yakked out in a voice that mimicked plenty of game show and wrestling hosts.

"W-w-ell... how about a-a-an Icewave, MistConv and a Shotgun?"

"Good good! You need more needles on it though... everything's is better with needles! Tehehe" the doctor snickered as Polonius slots the chips and activates the Anesthesia.

As DNR bobbles his body back in forth, tongue lashing like a dog on a Sunday Drive, his right hand crackling with Icy chill that could have easily out freeze Liquid nitrogen. He smiles and turns to behind Freija, positioning himself so that his stomach is on top of Freija's shoulder. Looking towards the thief, and accidentally nudge his foot a bit, he punches the floor, creating some friction with the moving floor. The ice runs forth towards that thief.

As this happens, the navi also conjures up a freezing, misty hand that extends its pointer finger as it also tries to reach the navi. His left hand, which is now a shotgun, brims with energy as he screamed "I called Shot gun on this fishing trip and darn it your not taking it!" before expelling the energy.

It's not over yet for the Doctor as his hand with the Shotgun data quickly reconfigures to his Anesthesia needle, the liquid sloshing all around the chamber. He fires so, hoping that the enemy falls to sleep, enabling this rat race to finally end.

Actions
1. Icewave1, 80 to theif
2. MistConv, 100 to Thief
3. Shotgun, 50 to Thief
4. Anesthesia, 40 DMG plus Sleep to Thief
Thief: 670 (Sleep)

DNR: 120 (Carried!)
Freija: 20 (Chasing! One action automatically devoted to giving chase!) (Carrying DNR!)
Gungnir: 60 (Chasing! One action automatically devoted to giving chase!)

The thief dodges the aquaneedles, but is tripped by the Ringlog! He stumbles, but immediately picks up the pace again!

DNR misses with his first three attempts to harm the thief...

...But anesthesia hits! The Thief falls asleep, slumping over on the ground, snoring...
Gungnirs ran as fast as he coud, but torned to watch DNR lob off attacks from Freijas shoulder. The navi managed to dodge just about everything thrown at him, but one attack, a syringe, managed to stick the navi just right. His face contorted into a confused shape as he looked at the navi and watched it fal forwards, asleep on the floor. He could not believe his eyes, the doctor could put enemies to sleep too! His run faltered and slowed as he neared the sleeping navi, looking down at it as Freija came up behind him. She and DNR looked on at the navi as Gungnir turned and said,

'He's asleep! Nice work DNR! Now we should be able to keep him here and force him to return our rewards!' with a slight smile. But then he turned back to it and gave a more sullen grin,

'Or maybe we could punish him for what he did...force him to turn over more than our goods...nothing unbefitting a lowly thief,' But Freija walked up besides him with DNR in tow,

'Gun, we dun need to kill him, we can just take back whats ours! The guy probably had some reason for doing this, I dun think he needs to die,' she pleaded to him, asking in a soft voice as he turned to look at her. His face softened and he smiled back,

'You're right, we don't want to sink to his level if it can be avoided,' he looked up for a moment at DNR, who was on her shoulder and gave a goofy smile with a wave. He just looked at him with a slightly annoyed face as he pushed him hard on the chest, knocking him off of her,

'Doctors should be able to stand on their own,' he said as he turned back to the navi and began analyzing it as Freija gasped and bent over to help him back up,

'That wasnt nice Gun! Are you allright DNR?', she said.As she helped him, Sieg apparently still had objections, and he was not one to have opinions and not let them be known,

"Hey now wait! This loser stole from us! He thought he could just get away from us by running like a coward and how are we gonna repay him? By giving him the pleasure of being alive!? Thats nonsense! He's not gonna get punished if we leave him and he'll just steal again! We should delete hi-" But Gungnir shouted back at him and stopped him mid-sentence,

'And just WHAT would that achieve? If we can get back what is ours, there is no need for violence! I would sooner take the path of virtue than the path of blood. Would you rather be a mindless killer?!' he almost roared. Sieg was taken aback and Freija was shocked slightly. Sieg barely said,

"B...but he's just..."

'Just a thief? He's just a navi, we're made to follow orders in whatever manner they're given! Maybe he was ordered to do this, maybe he has no choice?!' Gungnir barked back, looking up at him with a fierce gaze that pierced Sieg.

"I...I'm sorry. I had no idea how strongly you felt about this..." he said, an almost sheepish look on his young face. Gungnir merely hmphed as he looked down at the navi and concluded his analysis,

'Well, it looks like you'll get your way at any rate. the fool decided to bind the data directly to himself, and the only way to get at it is to delete him...' he said with a heavy tone in his voice. Sieg nodded as he looked at Gungnir. He reached to pull out a chip, lifting it up and saying to him,

"Might as well use the advantage we have, you can make it a little quicker with Nifelheim," in a similarly sad voice as he slotted in the Quake chip. Gungnir nodded solemnly as he felt the heavy orb appear in his hand, and he looked over to the Doctor and Freija who were now standing up.

'DNR, this is gonna wake him up when I use it, so if theres anything else you can do once I'm finished to further debilitate him, that would be optimal, and I'll try and land a finishing blow,' he said as he raised up his swords, flecks of ice and snow forming over them as he lifted them.

'I wish it didn't come to this, I'm sorry, but you brought it onto yourself,' he said as he grunted and stabbed his sword through the middle of the navis chest, ice and data flying out of the wound and ensnaring the navi in a coffin of frost, 'I will be your guide to Nifelheim...' he said with such sorrow in his voice that it sounded as though he could break down any moment. As the casing formed, he pulled out the blade and tossed up the Quake, watching it fly above the trapped navi as it formed into the enormous weight. He turned away, not able to watch as the navi he had so recently thought of as nothing more than an enemy was smashed into the earth by the force of a hundred tons, shattering the ice and kicking up shards and data. As the weight faded, he looked over to DNR with an expression on his face that looked as though he had been the one under the weight,

'Please...hurry'

<TURNSPLIT>

Gungnir:

1. Nifelheim, Thief 2x45dmg <FREEZING>

2. Quake1, Thief <2x>100dmg

<====>
(( Warning! Warning! Serious DNR post approaching!))

Quote ()

'Gun, we dun need to kill him, we can just take back whats ours! The guy probably had some reason for doing this, I dun think he needs to die,' she pleaded to him, asking in a soft voice as he turned to look at her. His face softened and he smiled back,

'You're right, we don't want to sink to his level if it can be avoided,' he looked up for a moment at DNR, who was on her shoulder and gave a goofy smile with a wave. He just looked at him with a slightly annoyed face as he pushed him hard on the chest, knocking him off of her,

'Doctors should be able to stand on their own,' he said as he turned back to the navi and began analyzing it as Freija gasped and bent over to help him back up,

'That wasnt nice Gun! Are you allright DNR?', she said.As she helped him, Sieg apparently still had objections, and he was not one to have opinions and not let them be known,

"Yeah I'm fine..."

The good doctor sat his butt on the floor, looking quite pissed off at the tall, brown-haired navi. His once happy, carefree face was now replaced by a distant cold demeanor as he stood up and listened to those careless words: "Doctors should be able to stand on their own." He walked right to Gungir's humanoid face, rage written on his face. Polonius couldn't help but watch with a gaping shocked look as the doctor started to speak: "Doctors should be able to stand on their own, huh Gungir?" he started "Have you ever been in a hospital? Doctors rely on everybody! Not just themselves! Even if they are in some lonesome, lackluster private practice, they rely on their assistants! It. Is. A. Damn. Team. Effort." The White Blood Cell finished, breathing heavily as he looked up at Gun's face.

The navi just then walked back, still fixed on those words, quickly shouted out towards Polonius "Hey Polonius! Remember that!" he continued, changing his tone to a harsher one "You're going to need it in Residency". "So let's see... we have a sleeping thief... the anesthesia seems to be working properly..."

Quote ()

'And just WHAT would that achieve? If we can get back what is ours, there is no need for violence! I would sooner take the path of virtue than the path of blood. Would you rather be a mindless killer?!' he almost roared. Sieg was taken aback and Freija was shocked slightly. Sieg barely said,

"Mindless killer huh... I wonder what forced this thief to steal... Maybe the money? Maybe his owner is just cruel?... I guess this must be the fallacy of some navis; made to serve . . . heh I guess it's kind of funny that it is I who's mentoring him... I really didn't want to do this to the boy, hmm... Well if there's any consolation, he probably won't have to do the disgusting immoral things his owner thinks." The doctor contemplated as he turned back, watching Sieg and Gungir discussing on what to do. He simply nods at Gungir's plans, knowing what must be done.

"I'll try the best I can" DNR nodded as Gungir said with a weighty heart, if navis could have one of course. "Polonius, mind activating the Defribilator Gauntlets, Reflex Hammer, Heatshot, and a Cannon? I'll try not to do anything post haste, just this once..." the man calmly asked, quite unusual for him in battle to do. Polonius, on the other hand, seemed quite worried to see his mentor in a calmer position. Looking at Sieg's hasty attitude, the shy net operator just goes and activates the two Signature Programs, slotting the chips right afterwards.

DNR walks over to the sleeping navi, probably not feeling the coldness of the air nor the pain that he might endure. "It's quite blissful, sleeping must be..." the doctor navi spoke as he raised his fist up above himself. Like a furious storm, a thunder cuts through the digital sky, smacking his risen fist like the infamous Key and Kite experiment that discovered electricity. Lowering the fist to his eye level, DNR looks at its cackling electricity, jumping around like a jungle man, through the steel surface. Eyeing the sleeping navi, DNR commences the punch.

His hand now back to its normal self, the mad doctor caressing in that same hand what looks to be just air. As the data stream appears however, the air seems now to be a tiny, miniscule reflex hammer. DNR simply tries to just touch the thief's shins with it, hoping that a shock to his nervous system occurs.

Still with a cold face, the navi quickly twirls the hammer away, watching as the other hand reconfigures into what looks to be a cross between a shotgun and a Bunsen burner. The barrel quickly lights for a second as the navi points towards the thief's legs, shooting at them with a quick flash of fire. Then, finally ending his tirade, he shoots the villain with a well-placed Cannon shot from the other hand, which was configuring as he fired the Heatshot's blast. "Hopefully I made your life better, as the Hippocratic Oath says: 'To keep the good of the patient as the highest priority'".

Actions
1. Defibrillator Gauntlets to Thief (80 + 10)
2. Reflex Hammer to Thief (90 + Stun + 10)
3. Heatshot to Thief (40 + Spread 1)
4. Cannon to Thief (40)
Gungnir watched solemnly as the doctor made his rounds, inflicting would after wound. Gungnir winced as though every attack was hitting him, stunning him, burning his own body. Freija watched as Gungnir curled over some, holding his swords in his hands as he clenched them to his stomach.

'Gun? Gun! Are you allright?' she asked, and ran over to fall beside him, holding his shoulders as he breathed heavily. He looked up, the lank brown hair covering his eyes,

'It's like...I feel it all...every wound inflicted on him I can feel in myself...but..he has to die for his sins' he said as he stood back up slowly, pulling his blade to the front of him and pointing it to the thief as cracks of white light appeared in it,

'I do not want to be, but I shall be the one to make him pay for them...' he continued as the cracks fissured the whole blade and then smashed it into peices, the shards falling away to reveal the light blades of the Sleipnir. He raised the swords as a furious red glow appeared over them both and he roared loudly, a loud gash coming from the fallen navi. The sword flew up and fell again, as a judges gavel falls on the pedastal. As Gungnir slashed the navi again, a large cut of light appeared in his torso, splitting it across as he screamed in pain. A third time he brought down the blade, hacking at the heelnavi again and again as data was kicked up. Freija watched as his pained face teared up, dripping large drops of water from his face as he gritted his teeth with each swing. The light of the cuts that appeared on his body were getting brighter and brighter as she began welling up too. She was scared, worried, and concerned,

'Gungnir! Stop this! This isn't good, just stop!' she shouted as she ran up to him, grabbing him around the waist as he drove his swords through the navi time and time again.

'Please, please, I know he's done wrong, but don't delete him, let him jack out this isn't you!' she continued pleading with him, but he seemed in a frenzied despair, continuing his assault as he cut the navi again and again. She finally just yelled,

'MURDERER!' as she held him tight. At this word, his body froze and jerked, and his sword clattered to the ground, the red glow fading from it and leaving only the slender delicate blades of the sleipnir as he fell to his knees, sobbing. Freija held him tightly as he cried, her own tears dripping down his muscular back as she embraced him, data and dirt settling around them.

<=========>

As Sieg watched in silence and horror, he stumbled backwards, terrified at what he had just seen in his navi, as a single Rageclaw chip falls to the ground from his hand...

ACTIONS

<TURNSPLICE>

Freija:

1. Block

Gungnir:

3. Sleipnir, Thief 11x10dmg

4. Rageclaw, Thief 40dmg
((Modlock Disengaged))

DNR: 120
Freija: 20
Gungnir: 60

The thief is seemingly defeated...

But he got back up?!

Thief: 1

"I'm... not dead yet... you cowards!" He pulled out the Aura chip- he wasn't gonna...

The thief cackled, then slammed the Aura chip into his chest. A blue light enveloped him in a seemingly impenetrable bubble...

...Which then exploded on the inside alone, the shield preventing DNR or Gungnir from being hurt, whilst simultaneously ensuring the navi's demise. The bubble fell moments later, dispelling the smoke that had built within; the only remnants of the thief were a simple pair of Barrier chips...

Fitting, somehow.

VICTORY!

DNR Gets: Barrier (Chip), 1000z

Gungnir gets: Barrier (Chip), 1000z

FXP gained: 6 (Teamwork, ho~!)
<(FXP Twi?)>

Sieg recieved his chip and was elated, but that was a very short lived feeling as he saw the joke of a chip that had been given to him in place of his other one. His face seemed to fall to the floor for a moment before he just exploded in an enormous tantrum. He was shouting and sputtering and frothing at the mouth. Gungnir and Freija were both very angry at the thief for shirking them out of their rewards.

'Maybe it's for the best, this whole battle felt dirty anyway,' he looked up at the insane Sieg who was slowly getting his wits abotu him again.

"Haaah...haaah...what a joke..." he said as he put away the chip, "That was WAY too much for such a simple chip...bah, I don't even care, lets get outta Sharo, this place is pissing me off, plus, I got some buisiness we havea take care of first," he said, turning to Polonius and saying, "Well, I think Gun can still go on, so what say we move onto the next one!" as he extended his E-Mail to Polonious and turned for a moment, "Can you keep an eye on Gungnir for a moment so I can go take care of something? Thanks!"

<(DNR GETS E-MAIL)>

<(BATTLE 6)>
"Well... we can't all have things the way we want huh?" the Doctor looked now with much more anticipation than before, seemingly acting like his old, insane self. He scoots on by and picks up the chip and the money, smiling at his compatriots as Polonius receives Sieg's email, the brown med student's mouth still gaping at it like it was long lost gold. As nice as this was, the brown med student wanted to repay the lad with his own, so he went onto his lab pocket and took out a nicely laminated and formal business card, on it Polonius's name and Phone and Email. "Ok sir" Polonius said, watching at the three programs with excruciating focus.

"Sure sure, I usually just loooove the cold, but you know what they say.." DNR said as Sieg ran off " Can't stand the frost? Rub close with a Mettool!"

"What?" Polonius interjected.

" Hey! Metool's helmets are very good insulators!"

[Received Sieg's email and Sieg gets Polonius' email]
Suddenly, Viruses surround the navis and female.

MistyA: 200
PuffyA: 80
DharmaA: 90
PengiA: 80
MistyB: 200
PuffyB: 80
DharmaB: 90
PengiB: 80
MistyC: 200
PuffyC: 80
DharmaC: 90
PengiC: 80