Picking a fight

As the three navis spoke to one another, they were blissfully unawares of the small virus troupe waltzing up behind them. Fat Wallys and enormous Misty's trudged along the field, spotting the small band of navis, and undoubtably assuming an easy kill. As they trudged up behind the three, Freija realized and turned around, smiling as she pointed and said,

'We got Cuties! Those walruses are so adorable!', in a cheery tone. But Gungnir knew what she was talking about. There were no walruses added into this part of the nets scenery, only the bugs that wandered around the wastelands. He gripped the blade as he turned upwards to her and said,

'They might be cute, but they're bugs. If you're not careful, they'll gore you with those tusks from a mile off. We've gotta...' he trailed off as he saw Freija run up and hug onto one of them, a sweatdrop appearing on the virus as she cuddled it,

'DAWW! I LOVE IT! How adorable!' she shouted before Gungnir stood up with both hands to his side and shouted at her,

'Frei! Those things are dangerous, they're bugs and they'll try to kill you!' he said as he saw three of them rear up for attacks. Sieg was shocked and shouted,

"Gungnir, get her!" as he looked on the scene. Gungnir's face was cool as he sighed and pulled the Gleipnir out of thin air, whilrling the chain around and throwing it hard. The chain flew at Frei as she released the viruses neck and looked at the three ready to fire their tusks at her. Her eyes went wide as the chain wrapped around her midsection. With a great tug, the Gleipnir pulled her backwards roughly, the six missles exploding where she had stood. She skidded on her butt for a little bit, sliding to a stop at the feet of Gungnir, whom looked upon her with stern eyes that seemed to say, I told you so. She looked back up at him with a silly smile and said,

'Eheh, sorry about that,' as he extended a hand and helped her up. She stood straight up as she pulled her sabers out of thin air, turning back to the viruses and saying,

'The first one shoud have gotten me punks!' as Gungnir hooked the Gleipnir to his vulge and Sieg whooped, pulling out three chips and shouting,

"Save of the day! Now lets give them the attacks back in spades! Use the boomerangs, and a Cannon if you have any cleanup to do!" as he slammed each chip into the PET with a loud click. Gungnir nodded as the green aura enclosed his blade and chain. He walked up next to Frei and said,

'Let's show these bugs why to make hits count,' as he pulled the blade back and began spinning it to his side. The green blades began not only spinning around him, but spinning like a pinwheel at the apex of the chain. The sound of shearing began to permeate the air around them as he moved the twin circles above his head and pushed off, running with the enormous disc of green above him. Freija noticed him run off and quickly followed, holding her swords behind her as shejogged after him. Gungnir stopped a little bit aways from the enemies lines and started spinning in place. The huge saw was being swung in a huge arc, before he pulled it down and with a mighty grunt drove it through their lines. The enormous saw tore up ground and data, sending clouds of dust and bits flying around as it moved through them all. Freija caught up with him as the blades flew upwards again, having hewn through their targets and now flying back to Gungnirs empty hand.

As the blades descended, the green glow was slowly replaced by a bright light. His hand shone white as the spinning blades fell towards him. Freija looked up at them worredly, but as she turned to Gungnir to say something, his serene gaze silenced her without a word. She calmed herself, knowing that Gungnir had it under control as the blade neared them. The vulge, almost all blade and bright white, slammed into his hand, where he grabbed the tiny hilt and shattered the swords, showering himself in a white rain of metal and crystal. Freija drew back from the scene for a moment, but when she looked back, Gungnir was standing there with his entire body in the aura of Sleipnir. He looked at her as he put his hand on her shoulder, the aura washing over her as well, and said,

'Now we ride,' as he pushed off into a blur of light. She nodded, mimicking him and blazing into the enemy ranks. The dustclouds parted for them, flying around them as loud sword slashes rang out in the hoarde of enemies. The Wallys that had once tried to eviscerate Freija were now getting a taste of their own medicine at the tips of her blades. The pairs twin swords danced through the enemies like a breeze on the wind, each moving according to an unheard tune. They culminated their dance at each others sides, the winds dying down for the brief blissful moment between the attacks execution and their culmination. The winds blew smoke and dust out in all directions as they sank in, the sheer force moving the mess as Gungnir raised his right hand. The white sheen it once had was now replaced by a golden glow. He looked at it with an uncaring stare as he placed it behind him and turned to look over his shoulder at the one Wally he knew would live right now. As he blasated the cannonshot from his palm, Freija asked,

'What are you doing?' but as the blast connected, he laughed and said,

'Cleaning up'

ACTIONS

Freija:

1. Attack, WallyC 10dmg

Gungnir:

1. Boomerang, WallyA/B/C 60dmg

2. Boomerang, WallyD/MistyA/B 60dmg

3. Sleipnir, WallyA/B/C 40/40/30dmg <Added Dodge>

4. Cannon, WallyD 40dmg

>Added Dodge from Sleipnir
"Oooooh oooh oh ohhhhhh! Boss! Ze Wallies! Ze Wallies!" the good doctor points at the walruses, jumping and acting as giddy as a kid in a zoo. "Can I feed the Metacarpus!? Can I can I? I'm sure they'll like the shock of happiness I bring!" he giggles as boyish as he can, covering his mouth and looking bashful from the "animals".

Listening to DNR's act of a little kid in a zoo, Polonius is taking mental notes, not showing any emotion this time besides the initial shock of DNR's acting prowess. "Hmmm..." he thought "Metacarpus, metacarpus... I remember this from Anatomy 1! That's the broad palm of the hand! .... 'Shock of Happiness?' sounds like he wants to hit those hands harder than a shock to the nervous system, heh"he said, taking out of his lab coat pocket, the Thunder1 and Zapring1 chips respectively. He slotted them in, directing the plan to DoNotResusitate "Okay DNR, I have the elec chips slotted in, that should do some good damage against one of the hands, how about the other one?"

"Hmmm...... oooh! Let's do Operation diagram 3 annnnnd... 2 Donna!" the doctor supervises Polonius's operation as he hears the cheesy lines of his compatriots, giggling at each line Gungir gave. "Heheh, 'making hits count', just how old is he?" he snickers to himself as his hands turned into guns, his left hand for the slow but powerful Thunder chip and his right for the swift Zapring1, ready to launch for courage! But before he went to shoot each barrel, he spoke "Before I shot these instruments for healing great turmoil and despair, I would like to say something! Courage! It's what's in here!" he said, motioning his Thunder1 barrel to his chest before continuing "It is the spark of the heart that every man and manly navis and even manly viruses have! And now, as the Doctor of great Courage and Strength!" He said, pointing at the first Misty Virus, screaming his lines "I will cure you of your fear to die!" Two clicks are heard, as he delivers his message of valor to the fearful viruses.

His hands turning more into the Silver color variety, glistening in the winter wonderland of Sharo Net. Eyeing onto the Misty virus right besides the One who needed Courage, he grinned as he stepped forward, his left hand crackling with thunderous power, ready to smack the virus with some therapy.

After that attack, whether he hit it or not, he stands next to it, utilizing a notepad program like a, well notepad, thumbing through its blank pages as if looking for something. Turning his white haired head towards the virus he started prodding the virus with some questions while examining it " Soooooo....... Mister Misty was it? Cute name by the way, heh. You say your twenty-one years old? Hmmrhmmmmm......" he added, again thumbing through his "Notes" "It seems, that your in due for a reflex exam, seems you've been a naaaaaaaaaauuuuughty boy haven't you? Creeping out right before that section of the physical. Well then..." he said, thrusting out his hand behind him. First in a cluster of pixels and then solidifying into a small tomahawk-modeled hammer, its Orange tip somehow cackling with electricity.

"Now.......... Let's see some stimulation!" he screamed, cackling madly as he hold the hammer up high, ready to possibly hit the virus.

Actions
1. Thunder1 (40X2+10) to MistyA
2. Zapring1 (40x2+10) to MistyA
3. Defribilator Gauntlets to MistyB (80 X 2 + 10)
4. Reflex Hammer to MistyB (90X2+10 + Stun)
Well, it seems like The Norse couple managed to take care of all of the Wallas on their own, and DNR's electrical assault only missed on one attack, the thunder, which is now on a return voyage to it's original target. Unfortanetly, the Misty could not attack because of a stupid stun...

WallaA: dead(2 Bugfrags to Albel)
WallaB: dead(2 Bugfrags to Albel)
WallaC: dead(2 Bugfrags to Albel)
WallaD: dead(2 Bugfrags to Albel)
MistyA: 100 HP
MistyB: dead

DNR: 160 HP
Freija: 60 HP
Gungnir: 140 HP

((No idea if that silly boost to SP HP takes makes it go up to 60 in the middle of battle if the SP took no damage or not... So yell at me if it did not... Also, I am sure the elemental bonus applies only to chips and not sigs... could be dead wrong though))
As the dust settled and Freija turned around behind him, Gungnir realized that almost all the viruses were gone. He looked over the battlefield and saw that their attacks had done wonders, cutting swaths through the viruses and leaving none in their wake.

'Wow, that worked great Frei!' he exclaimed, the glow fading from both of their bodies as they looked around. But his sensors snapped them to, DNR had not killed them all. They turned around to see that there was one remaining Misty on the field. He also saw that one of DNR's attacks, even though it had missed, was swinging around for another hit. But as he braced himself for an attack, he was amazed to see that the virus was standing there shaking. He wore a confused expression as Frei said,

'It's not doing anything? Why isn't it doing anything?' with a puzzled tone. But Gungnir smiled as he realized,

'Damn thing's stunned. Can't move yet. Clever on DNR's part, but it looks like that other attack missed on the first go-around anyways,' He turned to DNR, who was still a distance away, and shouted,

'Can I get that for yah?!' as he pointed at the virus. DNR nodded and threw up a thumbs up as Gungnir smiled back and watched the Virus gain some motility back.

'Nono, stay down,' he said, still smiling as chilly winds blew around the pair. Freija shivered slightly and held her arms as she watched the cold ices of nifelheim begin to amass on his blades. A clinking sound reached her ears as Gleipnir appeared on his arm and ensnared it, attaching to the hilt of the vulge and turning a cold blue.

'Back up a little?' he asked, looking at Freija and smiling; at which she nodded and backed up a few paces. He reeled back the blades as ice exploded from either one, and with a grunt, threw the blades at the Misty. The sword flew like a spear of ice at the bug, and as he turned around from the throw, he heard a loud slice of ice. He looked up at Frei, his hair falling over half his face as he jerked the chain, pulling the blades back to him with another loud cut ringing out across the field. He stood up and reached above him, catching the blade without looking as the ice flew off of it. He smiled at her and said,

'Wonder whats next?'

ACTIONS

Freija:

Dodge

Gungnir:

Nifelheim, MistyA 2x35dmg <Freeze>

Dodge

Dodge

Dodge
"Sure thing Ya?! Just take it nice and slow Mister Whatsyername!" DNR yelled, nodding and waving at the navi who seems to threw ice blades towards that creature. Making stretching poses as he watches the ensuing chaos that is sure to come, he waltzes over to Freija and decided to strumm up a few questions to wait the time "Say Freija mind answering these questions: "1. Do you have a favorite science? 2. Ever had a favorite subject? 3. If a train came from Electown at 1 oclock and another one from 3 oclock, Why do you like me Ehh? 4. Ehhhh? 5. Ehhhhhhhhhhhhh? 6. Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!?"

Actions
1. Dodge
2. Dodge
3. Dodge
4. Dodge
And Gugnir came and said, "Let there be death."
And there was. And the victors rejoiced.

WallaA: dead(2 Bugfrags to Albel)
WallaB: dead(2 Bugfrags to Albel)
WallaC: dead(2 Bugfrags to Albel)
WallaD: dead(2 Bugfrags to Albel)
MistyA: OMGWTFPWNT (2 Bugfrags to Albel)
MistyB: dead

-VICTORY-
Sieg gets: MistConv, 600z
Polonius gets: MistConv
As Gungnir looked at the virus he had left, he could only catch the tail glimpse of a frozen arm shattering into data. He smiled softly as he absorbed the data allotted to him and sent it to Sieg. They had gotten a new chip, and a good one at that.

"Hey, this is awesome! MistConv, huh? We're using THIS one for sure!" Sieg shouted as he made the chip and stuffed it away. He turned to Polonius and slapped him on the back surprisingly firmly for a little kid,

"You're some kind of good luck! he shouted, smiling widely, "Blessings in disguise, eh?" he turned back to Gungnir and Freija, who had been talking to DNR,

'Well, I think my favorite topic could be the chemistry between you and me,' said Freija as she hugged onto DNR's shoulder tightly. She came up close and whispered in his ear,

'But I don't like guys who don't remember Onii-sans name' as she gave him a peck on the cheek and ran back to the redfaced Gungnir, holding his shoulder and smiling. Gungnir was silent for a moment before saying,

'L...lets just move on...'

<BATTLE 4>
"hehe... really Siggy.. heh fascinating..." He said, as he picked up the spoils from the battle, a single MistyConv battle chip. He was quite silent at the moment as a song filled his heart when she pecked him on the cheek. He started singing some weird song, swooning a bit dramatically "Soft...... Fluffy Fluffy, Freiggy Frieggy, dont know why you feel my randy~ When I poke you in my fantasy~ I feel like i could cryyyyy~ They'll say you an animal....but I saaay you speciaaaaallll~" he twirled around weirdly like in a trance throughout the scenery as Polonius nodded slowly and silently from Sieg's comment.
GENTLEMEN BEHOLD!
CO- Oh wait, viruses.

BoomerEXA: 100 HP
BoomerEXB: 100 HP
BoomerEXC: 100 HP
BoomerEXD: 100 HP
DharmaA: 90 HP
DharmaB: 90 HP
DharmaC: 90 HP
DharmaD: 90 HP

Terrain: 40% Ice, 60% Normal

-IT'S HOCKEY TIME!-
-BATTLE 4-
-FIGHT!-
As Sieg laughed with this new friend he had made, he looked down on the scene. Gungnir was watching with an expression betwen confusion and abject terror on his face while this navi did a happydance of Liberacci-esque proportions, singing an equally disturbing song. Freija was having the time of her life, laughing and clapping like a small child as he danced for the two of them,

"You sure have an interesting Navi, to say the least!" Sieg laughed, more at Gungnirs reaction than at the dance that DNR was doing. But his laughter faded quickly as he looked at a line of viruses appearing from behind them all. His laughter left, but his smile did not. He shouted down at Gungnir,

"Hey bud, we got company!" drawing Gungnirs attention to his back. He turned around and saw the enemies appearing behind them, Boomers and Dharmas sliding and floating up to battle ranks. Gungnir smiled and pulled his sword up from the ground next to him, and Freija said,

'Heehee, we get more fun already? Today just rawks for us, doesn't it?' as she drew her twin blades from the air. Her smile was not without determination, but not as vindictive as Gungnirs as he said.

'True story Frei, but I think their day is about to get a whole lot worse' as he prepared his Fenrir. But Sieg saw that he was doing it and said to him,

"Hey wait, you've used your own power so much! I think that we should use some of these things we've been graced with dontcha think?" as he pulled up and waved four chips to Gungnir. Gungnir looked up and smiled at him, nodding and letting the winds die down without forming his blades ice. The pairs smiles turned to the viruses as he slotted in each of the chips one after the other,

"Then lets get to! Aquaneedle, MistConv, Icewave, Heatshot slot in, download!" he shouted as he slammed each chip into the PET sequentially,

"The viruses will fall one by one if you use these right, remember to spread the love between each of them!" he shouted as the last one registered and was sent into Gungnir.

Gungnirs body convulsed for a moment before he jerked backwards from the sheer influx of data. He gripped his Vulge firmly as he fell forwards and Freija ran to him, putting away a sword to place her hand on his back, saying,

'Gun, are you allright? What happened?' as she held him, but he just looked up, panting a little and saying,

'Haah, been too long since I used this many at once, I had forgotten not using my own powers...' as he stood up, his body beginning to glow in various places. His sword was slowly washed in an aural blue light as his right hand was encompassed in a wave of thick swirling mist. Three glowing spears formed in front of him and stab into the ground, drawing his attention from the mist that surrounded his fist. He reached out and grabbed each of them, slipping them over his shoulder and attachign them to his back, his scarf encoiling them and holding them in place as he felt his other hand glow red, clenching the blades and adding to the steam that rose from his body. As he stood back up, Freija stepped back, awed at him, but excited too, it was always kewl seeing him in action. She pulled back her blade and got ready to cover as he pushed off towards the viruses.

Gungnirs footsteps were like earthquakes as he ran at the Boomerline, ready to waste them all in a fluid motion. He pulled up his blade as the blue lights gave way to icy winds, shears of ice forming on the blade as he raised it up above him. He brought the first Boomer into view as he raised the blade with both his hands, grunting and slamming it into the ground. As the waves of ice shot forwards beneath him, he vaulted forwards on the blade, Freija looking up at him in the air as he reached backwards and grabbed the three spears of water from behind him. He twisted in the air and sent the three javelins raining down on his opponents in a damp hail as he fell to the earth. As each one stabbed into the ground, he landed on his foot and knee in a kneeling position.

He clenched his steaming fist as he pulled it backwards, the ice from the Icewave collapsing around him as the aquatic spears faded from the world. He looked up at the Boomer he had yet to target as he pulled his fist forwards, the steam soaking the ground and acting as a tether for his punch. The area around the virus was baked in steam as he pulled up his fist, and in seconds, an enormous fist of searing mist drove up beneath the virus, exploding in a blast of steam and fog as it faded from his own. He stood back up again, finding his balanced place as Freija walked up to him, asking,

'How come I never get to do anything?' with a pouty look on her face. He turned to her and smiled,

'Well I try and include you the best I can, but these are strong enemies here! Untill you yourself improve some, I'm gonna hev to ask you to suffice in covering me' he said, raising his flaming hand like he was holding a card and turning to face the last two enemies as they staggered from the wreckage,

'When you're dealing with high-tier enemies, simple attacks and such won't do, I have to let you be as useful as possible, or else I endanger us both' he went on, loweing his hand and focusing all the flames into one fireball at his palm. He let the bast fly, his scarf and hair being blown backwards along with Freijas hair as the fireball flew,

'And I don't want any harm to come to you or me,'he finished as he turned around, the enormous blast from the fireball behind him providig a stark contrast to Frei as she looked up at him, blushing slightly,

'O...okay...'

ACTIONS

Freija:

<DELAYED>

Gungnir:

Icewave1, BoomerD 80dmg

Aquaneedle1, BoomerB/C/D 20dmg

MistConv, BoomerA 100dmg

Heatshot, BoomerB/C (2x)40dmg
"Mmmhmmmmm! I see I have fans of my work! Ooohohohoo! Sieg, I didn't know you loved the arts!" the Immune System's Agent laughs in an upbeat matter, his fore and middle fingers right below his mouth, adding the image of a cocky actor. Polonius quietly agreed to the boy's reaction of the "performance", happy that he has found another friend in this Sieg person. Returning to his abject laugh at the viruses, he continues as Sieg starts the battle with his slot ins

Quote ()

"Hey wait, you've used your own power so much! I think that we should use some of these things we've been graced with dontcha think?" as he pulled up and waved four chips to Gungnir. Gungnir looked up and smiled at him, nodding and letting the winds die down without forming his blades ice. The pairs smiles turned to the viruses as he slotted in each of the chips one after the other,

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhahahahahaahaaaaa! Relying on yourself isn't the way to win battles! You must revert to the power of teamwork! Just like that old and classic game, what was it? Zonix Zeroes? No... Bonic Bombshells? Nuhuh.... Eggnic's Egores? No..." He stood there puzzled, his left arm covering his mouth in a probing manner, eyeing the ice that was abruptly below the viruses, like the doctor he is. " Megara" He said to Polonius, as he saw the pouty and lonely Freija " I need a MistConv, an Ice Wave, a Shotgun and one log of Rolling, that adds a plus 5 to my Tumble check"

Polonius stood there, half reminiscing the times he was online playing Dungeons and Dragons edition 30.5, half looking at the PET and slotting in the chips required; he said in a low and hopefully inaudible voice "I c-c—cast m-m-m-magic m-i-iissile o-o-o-oo-on the h-hockey p-poltergetist" as he finished slotting in the Shot gun chip, the last of DNR's inventory for now.

DNR's hand seemed to grow and detach from his arm, the hand turning more lucid and steamier. The aura of moisture that was around the hand was getting much on his white hair, forcing his left hand to clean up his face. "oooh, this sea of hotness needs to go and take care of sum patients" The boy said before he let the hand traverse, Polonius caught on it and added shyly " You kn-kn-know... therapeutic sauna reduces stress hormones and the cardiac workload is considered about half that of a walk. Saunas c-c-can also provide relief to patients with asthma and chronic bronchitis, and may also alleviate pain and improve joint mobility in patients with rheumatic disease."

"That's cute and all... but the important thing is..." he said as he stomped on the floor, creating Ice spikes towards another Dharma "It releases the inner beauty from within, making them irresistible towards the females..." he smiles efficiently, looking at the bored Freija with her expression of being left out. Walking towards the girl, he says "I bet your looking for some actions riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight? ... Well... why don't you give that guy a ride of his life..." smirking, he pointed towards the Dharma, whom an Ice wave seems to move towards.

Looking at the last two Dhamas with a glare, his right and left hands reconfiguring into a cannon and the other with a log built for two. He throws and shoots, smirking at Gungir with a happy expression, finishing his fun off with "I wish my brother George was here, we'd do the most pleasurable things..."

"... You don't have a brother" Polonius added, ruining the comical moment.

Actions
1. MistyConv to DharmaA (100)
2. IceWave to Dharma B (80)
3. Shotgun to DharmaC/D (50)
4. Ringlog1 to DharmaC/D (50)
As Gungnir looks at DNR, Freija looks over to the enemies and smiles broadly, pulling up her blades and saying to DNR,

'Thanks! He never lets me have any fun!' as she turns back to Gungnir and sticks out her tounge playfully. She runs off to the viruses as Gungnir walks over to DNR and hangs his head,

'Do you really have to goof on her so much? It's not like she gets any of it...' he says as she pulls up her blades and runs at the virus he had discerned for her.

Her twin blades flash emerald green as she runs at them, pulling both of them back and shouting,

'You two had better be watching cause I'm only gonna be doing this once!' with a hapy laugh as she dives into the air. Her body pirouettes and twirls as she fallson the virus, the two blades leaving gleaming after trails as she brought them both down and slid past the virus, smiling sternly as two slashes rang out in the arena. As she stood up, she whipped around, the silly smile on her face and said,

I hope you liked that DNR!'

ACTIONS

Freija:

Attack, DharmaB 10dmg
((Modlock is go!))

BoomerEXA: ARGH, THIS HOT SPRING BE A WEE BIT HOT!
BoomerEXB: 80
BoomerEXC: 80
BoomerEXD: FREEZE, MOTHERF***ER!
DharmaA: DELETAD
DharmaB: 80
DharmaC: OW, MAH FAEC
DharmaD: ARGHLE.

Terrain: 40% Ice, 60% Normal

Gungnir's Icewave takes out the Boomer, and the aquatic javelins rain fury upon the remaining three Boomers. The giant explosion of steam and mist from the MistConv sears straight through the Boomer Gungnir targeted, but the fireball he shoots off afterwards misses.

DNR...

...Okay, so I tl;dr'd his post. So sue me!

Freija pokes the Dharma :'D
Gungnir turned to the wreckage, seeing that Freija was still in there and was about to address her to come back, but his face changed suddenly as he saw the viruses begin to surround her, they weren't all dead?!

'Freija!' he shouted as they came around her. She turned and looked, watching the viruses cut her off from the two navis she was busting with as she shouted,

'Ack! They cornered me!' Gungnir turned to Sieg and shouted,

'I need something now!,' but Sieg was already three steps a head as he reached into his folder and pulled up a firehit from his folder. Freija had her swords both drawn, but neither would do enough to finish an enemy alone! Gungnir felt his left hand glow a bright red as he clenched the blades in it, turning to DNR and saying,

'You take the one boomer, and I'll take the other! We have to cover her!' as he ran forwards, his fist glowign a bright red as he neared her. Freija swung at the enemies to try and push them back, but to no avail. Their boomerangs were ready to strike, but so was he. He pushed off the ground with his fist reared back in the air, and as he brought it down on the enemies, he shouted out Freijas name once more.

<TURN SPLICE>
"Uhuhhh... Uhuhhh... Got it!" DNR said, looking at Freija's predicament of peril. "The Boomers look hungry for the damsel in distress.. but we'll get him cause we'rrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... Zonic Mirrors!" he said, punching his fists up to the sky. Yelling to Polonius, "Get me the Defribilator Gauntlets and a Zap ring! Stat! I'm not gonna lose some life over a card game! That's just wrong!"

Polonius, nodding quickly, looks around the PET for the Special Programs. Thumbing through pictures of Mechs, he slotted in the Zapring chip, as well as activating the Defibrillator Gauntlets, looking worried about the Support Program's wellbeing. As his right fist cackles with energy and his other arm configures into a ring dispenser, he dives towards Gungir, who's about ready to jump. Winking towards him, he also jumps, mid air, he tries to aim and fire his Zap ring towards the DHarma before going down with Gungir, Punch extended towards the boomer.

"We're coming to get ya!" he screamed out.

Actions
1. Zapring to Dharma (40)
2. Defribilator G. to Boomer (80)
The both of them descend on the enemies with opposing fists extended, fire and electricity crackling and popping together as they slam down, both yelling like they were from some overdone anime as the energy and flames cracked, sparked and exploded, blowing both of them backwards some. As Gungnir slid, he found his footing and pushed through, Freija coming out of her cover as he ran to her, turing around and striking a defensive stance against the remaining virus.

'Are you allright Frei?' he asked hurredly as DNR stood up from the attack, his zapring having dissappeared, and the virus now standing there. He gritted his teeth at the enemy, his swords starting to glow a bright red as he did. He pulled them up, surprised for a moment, until he looked up at sieg who was holding a used Rageclaw chip in his hand and waving it,

"I thought it fit the mood for whats about to happen to that virus," he said. Sieg smiled broadly as gungnir laughed a little and smiled again,

'True to the core,' he said as he lifted the blades above his head, Frei doing the same, and both of them lunged at the virus. The arcs of red and green danced over the virus again and again as both of them let a flurry of slashes and hacks drive through the enemies position. Their own blades clattered against one another as they struck, not impedeing them but making sounds as they struck. As they both finished, they were breathing heavily and dropped their blades, both clattering to the ground as they moved towards each other in a hugging motion,

'I'm sorry I was in danger again...but thank you for comign to help me...'

'No, I'm sorry for putting you in dan-' but he was cut short as she ran past him and hugged DNR,

'Thanks so much,' she said as Gungnir faceplanted into the ground and stood back up angrily,

'What am I, chopped liver!?'

ACTIONS

Freija:

Attack, DharmaB 10dmg

Gungnir:

Firehit1, BoomerEXB (2x)60dmg

Rageclaw, DharmaB 40dmg

Rageclaw, DharmaB 40dmg

Rageclaw, DharmaB 40dmg
"Eheh... it's not a problem Miss Freija..." the man said, returning the hug that Frieija did. He lead the dance, twirling around the field with Freija. It was quite the quick change from a battle to a waltz, and quite absurd; This is the internet after all, the world wide web as they would say back in the year 2000. "I hope you do not dislike this dance, it is quite interesting do you like?" he said, holding her gently in his arms, leading her to the network floor. Polonius was in utter shocked in the real world however, with his eyepatch still in place.

Actions
3. Dodge
4. Dodge
The viruses fall from the combined efforts of DNR and Gungnir.

Rewards: 1800z

FXP: 4 (+4 for good teamwork!)
Continuing the dance of fiery passion, the doctor finally finishes the waltz up by turning Freija around like a top, spinning that top around himself. After five turns around himself, the doctor ends it with keeping her close to his body, tilting her to the floor, smiling. "Hehe, so how was the dance? An explosion of firey sorrow?" he said as he stood her up straight, before turning to Gungir and patting the boy on his back "Haha! We did it Gun old buddy old pal! I hope our excursion was loads of fun"
Gungnir watches this dance in a terrified silence, as they finish up they both come back to him and stand about him. His jaw is still on the floor and Freija closes t for hi as DNR smacks him on the back.

'Uuh, sure, whatever,' he says, very very confused at the whole of what had just happened. Freija just gives a loud and passionate laugh as she turns on, saying,

'We've got more to do gents! Lets move on out!' and does a silly march onwards into the net, Gungnir picking up his blades and saying,

'Yeah, sure...lets,' putting his head in his hand.

<BATTLE 5>