Sunshine in Sharo (EVENT!)

Oberon's blank eyes narrowed, and he didn't even have time to shout a warning before he had to quickly sidestep a falling shard of ice. It was a moot point-- there was no way the other Navis could have missed the assault. His main worry was that the rain of nails would prevent the others from advancing, further seperating himself and Triggerman from the strength of the rest of the group.

A shard of ice shattered against the knuckle guard of his left hand blade as he quickly brought it up to block an incoming projectile that he'd been just a split- second too slow to avoid. Oberon whirled, blocked, and quick-stepped just as he had with the raining Progs, before his jewel flashed and he started looking for the myseter eneny...
"You're mine!" A snarl meets Triggerman and Oberon's ears, as they see a HeelNavi flanked by virus support directly before them!

PuffyA:80
PuffyB:80
PuffyC:80
PuffyD:80
WeatherA:80
WeatherB:80
WeatherC:80
PengiA:80
PengiB:80
PengiC:80

HeelNavi: 300

Directly before the opponent:
Oberon: 150 (HP value would be nice... and how the hell do you have 2 HP+50s?)
Triggerman: 100

A ways back: (1 action to get to the battle!)
Chaos: 100
Pianissimo: 100
Seraphim: 100
Meleeman: 100
"There! Up ahead!" Pianissimo says to the others that were hanging back, using his scanning equipment to 'see' through the fabricated ice storm. "Right where Oberon and the gunslinger guy are, a HeelNavi and some viral support." Rushing up to where the other two were, Pianissimo called to them and the three behind him in a soft but carrying voice, "Looks like there's enough for two of us to focus on any one species of virus. Keep that in mind when choosing targets. And don't worry about the leader just yet, chances are he'll probably use the viruses as shields!"

As he approached Oberon and Triggerman, Pianissimo scanned the viruses.
Puffy (4) 80HP, attacks by firing spines at the opponent. Will become more aggressive the more it's attacked.
Weather (3) 80HP, attacks by blowing supercooled air at it's opponent. Will freeze all terrain that the air touches.
Pengi (3) 80HP, attacks by shooting ice, will slide on icy surfaces.

Pianissimo decided to go for the Puffys, as they seemed more of a threat. "Duke, send that claw-looking chip" he said.

Rigel sent the rageclaw, saying, "You thinking what I'm thinking? Throw enemies at other enemies?"

"Absolutely," said Pianissimo as his right hand suddenly sprouted energy claws. He darted to the first pufferfish, attempting to impale it with the claw, then throw it at the second. He repeated the process two more times, throwing the second at the first, and then the first at the second again, hoping to avoid angering any one of them too much should any of his attacks miss.

((1. Get to battle!))
((2. Rageclaw throw PuffyA into PuffyB - 20+10 to each))
((3. Rageclaw throw PuffyB into PuffyA - 20+10 to each))
((4. Rageclaw throw PuffyA into PuffyB - 20+10 to each))
"MeleeMan, look out! Those are all aqua viruses! They can do serious damage to a fire elemental navi such as yourself!" Rania warned her navi franticly as he ran to join the battle.

"Hmph! No wet little sob-stories are going to extinguish the flame of this warrior!" MeleeMan growled, pumping smoke out of his gauntlets. "I'll grind this guy up, along with his viruses!"

"No, really! One hit from those guys will nearly completely disable you! Please, be careful!" Rania begged. She didn't know much about the viruses, but they did appear to be mostly aqua viruses, and she'd learned from the handbook that aqua wins out over fire.

"You serious? They really don't look that tough," MeleeMan spat, his loogie freezing before it even hit the ground. "Well, regardless, I feel like I have to do something. I've got to get over there, at least." As he ran into battle, he noticed that there were a good deal more viruses than he had originally realized. "Heh, now it's a street brawl! Except, er, on snow. It's a snow brawl!"

"A snow fight?" Rania snickered. She then shook her head, realizing there was no time to make jokes, especially not corny ones like that. "Alright, stay defensive for now; we'll let the other navis take care of some of the viruses before we charge in there. The rage claw might be useful, but we can't afford to put you in the middle of that many viruses right now. This also means I want you to avoid using your fists right now."

"Avoid using my fists?!" MeleeMan roared. "Well then, what am I supposed to use!?"

"I'm sending you a shotgun. Use that, then focus the rest of your efforts on dodging enemy attacks," Rania instructed.

"Hmph! A shotgun, eh?" MeleeMan grumbled. "I guess I'll use it. I'm not one for standing back and letting others do the fighting, but I can see the reasoning in not getting myself killed right away. Alright, shotgun," he muttered, forming a shotgun over one of his gauntlets. He was a bit disturbed at his inability to feel his fingers; he was not used to the stiff feeling of a barreled gun inhabiting one wrist. All the same, he managed to point up the shotgun and take a shot at one of the floating spine fish. "There, we'll see if that does a bit of damage." He braced himself, preparing to dodge enemy attacks. "Bah! The l-lack of m-m-movement is m-making me c-c-cold again..."

1) Join the battle
2) Shotgun to PuffyC and splash [50]
3) Dodge
4) Dodge
Chaos looked up as Pianissimo whispered his strategy. The beige Navi just chuckled softly as he examined the incoming virii. There were three different groups, though all of the aqua variety. The fighter would have some trouble in this fight and Chaos was determined to use that to his advantage. The beige Navi laughed some more.

Crimson lines of energy sparked off of his boots and "NaviMan" pushed himself away from his tree cover to join in on the battle. He sailed over the snow, but low to the ground to avoid the winds. As he neared MeleeMan, he landed to watch the fiery Navi argue with his operator about the most appropriate course of action. Predictably, the fire-type decided to stay far away from the icy creatures that stood before him.

"Chaos," Rayth said over the private line. "That's a lot of virii, we should stay back for the first round and exhaust our ranged BattleChips."

"Fine," Chaos hissed. "I'll stay back for now. Besides, I have something I want to take care of." As the Shotgun BattleChip data was uploaded to his system, he turned to MeleeMan. "What are you doing back here?" He asked in a cheerful voice. "I thought that you were more of an up close, rough and tumble kinda guy." He paused for just a second to seemingly examine the virii. "Ah, I get it now. They're water and your fire. They is no way you can win against them...But don't worry, it's alright to be scared."

Chaos slipped away from MeleeMan with an agile grace that shouldn't have been possible in his present form and sidled up next to Pianissimo, his right arm having already taken the form of a Shotgun. He aimed at the cluster of penguin virii and let loose. The spray of iron pellets ripped through the air with a deafening bang. Chaos didn't bother to watch his shots, another BattleChip taking form on his arm. A bulky green cannon replaced the shotgun and Chaos once again took aim at the penguins. He fired the blast of energy at the center of the group, laughing all the while.

"Finally," he whispered to himself. "Something to kill."

Summary:
1. Get to the battle
2. Prepped dodge
3. Shotgun(50) at PengiA with Spread(50?) to PengiB
4. Cannon(40) to PengiA
Triggerman barely eyed the virii group, intently diverting his glare solely to the heelnavi. The bastard had a smirk pasted on his purple mug, one that Triggerman resolved to make target practice off.

The son-of-a-bitch would be last.

"...time to enlighten me... 'Oberon'," Triggerman made out grittily as he still gazed ahead, syncopating his voice with gritty dynamics. "Are those weapons for more than show?"

The main group was still behind; the pair of them would have to fare alone temporarily.

The wind whistled amongst Triggerman's ear as if to spur him to action, dispelling the gloom that Lady Luck's tidings had brought. He agreed.

His hand fully grasping the .45 beneath his serape, he drew the revolver with a spin. Maybe Lady Luck had rigged this game of craps, but there was still a number he could count on.

Six.

By the slinger's command, the wind amidst Triggerman's poncho grew in vigour, swirling particles of ice about him. Within another moment, the gale swooped down across the ground, driving upwards clouds of snow across the air in front of the virii. As it did, the Western Wind forcefully motivated a stray Weather towards one of his companions.

But the slinger wasn't idle amidst the action; with a deadly conviction, Triggerman slammed the hammer down to the tune of a hollow click, echoing in the air for a moment before it's sound was dismissed by the prevailing winds.

Closing his left eye, the slinger aligned his vision with the sights on his extended revolver. The small point passed across the small form of the target, as his unfortunate companion drew by.

Seizing the opportunity, Triggerman made good on his debt to the trigger, squeezing it to the fanfare of the barrel's roar.

Five.

1) The Good
-command wind to blow Weather A and B closer together, blowing up snow in the process to reduce accuracy
-wind type grace
2) Accuracy charge/Aim Shotgun
3) Shotgun Weather A (60, high accuracy, splash to B )
4) Wind-style dodge
"Oh. That's a lot of viruses. One... Two... Three... Four... Five... Um... Six... Seven..." The navi seemed slightly intimidated, holding to his belief that there should only be two viruses to face as opponents at once. He nearly whimpered, then remembered he was too far away to be noticed.

"Heheh... I can use a surprise attack on them! That'll even the odds for my non-partied friends!" Grinning, the navi, now encouraged by his new thoughts, looked into the crowd, seeking out a particular target, then an angle to fire his blast from. He strode back and forth, staying as best he could out of sight, although with the red on his little uniform, he couldn't hide very well, as he moved back and forth, trying to find a good point of view to both hide from and shoot at the same time. Finding a decent position, he looked closer at the viruses and the lone navi there.

"Hunh. That guy... looks suspicious." Seraphim spoke quietly as he viewed the purple navi. He slowly raised up the sword-gun mesh, finding the enemy along the sight and prepping his shot, lining up the target and doing the usual target things that a target navi should do. Finishing the preparations for a shot, he yelled out the word that he believed would initiate the "Spell", his operator slapped her face after all the trouble the navi had gone through, hiding himself, just to yell out that name.

"Za Pring!" The name echoed through the net for a moment, nothing else happening as the navi held the gun-sword mesh out expectantly, waiting for the spell to emerge.

"Um. Am I out of Special points or something?" The navi spoke, looking at the gun quizzically.

"Oh, look, you just recovered it. You can fire now." The netop said, rolling her eyes as she slid in the chip, causing the gun to discharge in a burst, sending a ring of arcing electricity out and toward the Heelnavi, hopefully paralyzing it for the turn.

"Take that, you stupid Evil guy!" said the navi, watching the electric blast fly into the storm, then wincing as he caught some snow in the mouth.

"Ah! Cold!" He yelled in panic, as he waved his hands at his mouth. "I don't want to be frozen!"

1] Settle down, hide.
2] Accuracy Charge
3] Accuracy Charge
4] Zapring [50] [Elec] [HeelNavi]
It isn't much, but we'll send you what few chips we have. Downloading Shotgun... now.

This time, it was a male voice in Oberon's ear. Although according to his data records, the Navi that was currently Oberon had never fought in a battle, he weaved with the precision of an expert, never presenting a good target as he closed the distance between himself and the group of enemies. His white form was almost invisible against the snowy background of Sharo, and his already difficult to distinguish form became a blur of grey on white as he ran past one of his allies running the opposite direction. The only constant was the tear-shaped droplet on his pendant, appearing to disappear and reappear as it passed behind his arms and body.

Oberon's light boots kicked up a miniature snowstorm, further obscuring his figure, as he finally broke off from his pattern and charged at the virii, crossing his arms as if in preparation to cleave a Puffy in two. His blank eyes narrowed, then opened again, as if Oberon had suddenly calmed himself.

All yours, dearest.

The jewel on his chest gave a sudden glimmer in response to Oberon's change of expression, and then Oberon was no more.

It was as if the white-bodied Navi was nothing but an outline made of cloth and string, and another Navi had run past and snatched it, instantly changing it and taking it with her in a new direction, upwards and sideways. Before the change was even complete, Titania's left hand was reaching behind her back. When the female Navi brought her hand forward again, she had a long shaft between her fingers, the same porcelain hue as her padded gloves, except for a few orange and purple stripes around the middle. Before she landed, Titania drew and fired, pulling the heavy string on her impressive bow, a powerful weapon nearly her height, without even showing any sign that it was resisting the movement of her arm.

As soon as she landed, Titania slung her bow over her shoulder, letting it hang there by the string, and started to move again, never letting her heavier boots sink into the snow.

Breakdown:
Preparation (set up attack angle)
Sudden Strike: Shotgun [90] WeatherB, splash [50] WeatherB
Dodge
As the "party" regroups and attacks, lots of things happen.

Pianissimo finds that hurling a sharp spikey thing into another sharp spikey thing only manages to lodge them into each other, making it physically impossible to continue to hurl them at each other. So he settles by just trying to slash them apart. His assault leaves one barely alive and very, very pissed off. Luckily, shrapnel from Meleeman's shotgun ends that Puffy.

Chaos blasts a Pengi apart with a Shotgun/Cannon combo.

Triggerman whips two Weathers together, blasting them with a souped-up Shotgun--a giant crossbolt bolt spears right through one of them, but leaves the other alive!

Meanwhile, Seraphim tries to be a sniper. Because no logical person would think up such a thing, the shot blasts the HeelNavi and leaves him stunned.

The virii counter attack, raining spikes, snow, and balls of frost at the Navis!

PuffyA:!DELETED!
PuffyB:!DELETED!
PuffyC:30
PuffyD:80
WeatherA:20
WeatherB:!DELETED!
WeatherC:80
PengiA:!DELETED!
PengiB:30
PengiC:80

HeelNavi: 250 (Stun'd!)

Oberon: 150
Triggerman: 80
Chaos: 80
Pianissimo: 70
Meleeman: 100

Pretty far back, still:
"What... what did you say? You normal navi punk! I'm going to pound you to pieces! Then once you're broken up, I'm going to burn those fragments into tiny ashes and smother them under my boot!" MeleeMan roared. A glowing red light glared from under his eyeplate. "Once this is over, I'm going to smash you. I don't care what your reasoning is, I'm not going to take this from some two-bit, faceless chump!"

"C-Calm down MeleeMan!" Rania pleaded. "H-he was just making an observation! There wasn't any malintent, I'm sure!"

"Huh!" MeleeMan snuffed. "You think there wasn't any malintent there? That guy's voice is oozing with cocktail sauce. He thinks he's better than me! Once this is over, we're going to settle this. I don't care if those others join in. You hear me NaviMan!?" he shouted across the snowfield. "You're going to pay for your attitude!"

"Are you really that bent up over that remark?" Rania asked in shock. "He wasn't that rude!"

"No, it's not just that. The guy's bad news. He's got an ill will towards everybody, I can smell it," MeleeMan grunted. "Whatever. This purple thief has more obvious malintent, so I'll knock him down first. But not before making certain I'm safe from those aqua viruses." He winced slightly as he remembered the navi's accusal of his weakness upon seeing him standing back. "He can mock me if he wants, but he's going to get it."

"Well, at any rate, I'm sending you the RageClaw now. Try not to worry about it, okay?" Rania sighed, knowing that her navi's vendetta was too hot right now to touch. "I'll discuss it further once we've take out those aqua virii and he can think straight," she reasoned.

"Hyah! You're going to get my real rage out of this claw!" MeleeMan roared, thrusting forward with a straight jab. He attempted to skewer the Puffy he'd shot earlier, then throw it at the injured Weather virus. "Now, a cannon for you! Shift, huh huh," he grunted, bobbing and weaving as he came closer to the final Puffy. "Soul Fist Uppercut! Feel the flames of my beating heart! Raaah!" He launched into a tower of flames, attempting to dip his fist under the Puffy's soft underbelly and rocket it into the air with a strong, firey attack. "Now, all I've got to do is dodge," he reasoned, panting a bit at the exertion but keeping on his toes.

1) RageClaw to Puffy C --> Weather A [40 to Puffy C, 20 to Weather A]
2) Dodge
3) Soul Fist Uppercut to Puffy D [40 and lower accuracy]
4) Dodge
"Now now," Chaos called in an even cheerier voice. "I didn't mean anything by it. Just an observation is all. It is perfectly acceptable to be frightened of a few little penguins and puffer fish." He faceless, beige mask conveyed what could be considered a smile while Chaos laughed maniacally on the inside.

He became so intent on the ravings of MeleeMan, that he faltered in his dodge. His speed slowed a bit and one of the Pengi managed to smash a block of ice into his shoulder. Chaos winced at the pain, but an intense anger quickly filled his senses. He turned on the Pengi, a crimson glow shining in the NormalNavi's eyes.

"Serves you right," Rayth remarked calmly. "Pay attention to the battle and insult your comrades later."

"Shut up!" Chaos shouted over the private line. Just send me your last pitiful BattleChip so we can finish this farce."

"Fine, one RageClaw coming right up."

Chaos decided to soften up the penguin virus with a concentrated blast of gravity. He raised his left arm toward the virus, a small black sphere of energy appearing inches from his palm. Crimson lines of energy began to crackle along the sphere as it grew larger. Tendrils of the chaotic crimson force ran up his arm, shredding the beige sleeve of his GMO. The fragments of sleeve were sucked into the now basketball sized black sphere, revealing an arm covered in skeletal armor and fingers tipped with bone claws. Thin strips of the beige suit attached to his shoulder fluttered in the wave of gravity. Chaos fired the sphere of gravitic force at the Pengi, the energy crushing the virus and possibly rendering it immobile.

The energy spent, Chaos let loose with a cruel laugh. He reveled in the pain of the virus and he desired more. The RageClaw finished uploading and the skeletal arm pulsed with a crimson aura. The bone claws lengthened to talons and Chaos dashed forward with an unnatural grace.

The Pengi that he had injured with his Shotgun reared up before him. Chaos seemed to giggle as he slashed down with his clawed hand. A quick pivot brought him closer to the Pengi trapped in his gravity well. He thrust his clawed hand forward, attempting to impale the Pengi, chuckling all the while.

Summary:

1. Gravitic Crush(40 plus stun) to PengiC
2. Prepped Dodge
3. RageClaw(40) to PengiB
4. RageClaw(40) to PengiC
Downloading Cannon. Keep your eyes peeled; that HeelNavi's probably got a few tricks up his sleeve... if I remember about HeelNavis correctly. Kazu's voice was slowly dropping back into the confident tone that he had used with his previous Navi, some years ago. His tone was far from flat, but at the same time, Titania heard much less emotion behind Kazu's words compared to only minutes before, and certainly his words had less emotion than Sarah's. Then again, that was to be expected, as it was Kazu who had been their final tester.

So, thought Titania, or perhaps Oberon, Kazu was ready to regain his previous self. It was a fitting fate for one such as him... If what they knew about him was correct.

Titania broke off from her pattern of light snow-steps and evaded an incoming projectile with feline grace, quick-stepping backwards with one precise step so that the heavy spike landed right at her feet, simultaneously reaching behind her back, where another white shaft materialized between her waiting fingertips. This time, there was a light purple stripe just behind the arrow's head, and her bowstring made just the smallest of sounds as she slung it again into a ready position. Though deadly attacks whizzed by on all sides, her white eyes stared forward as calmly and as steadily as ever.

"Relax, love," she said quietly, in response to a small glimmer deep within the teardrop star-sapphire set in the circlet adorning her forehead. "Engagements such as these were what I was originally designed for."

The jewel on her chest shone a steady, deep blue as she nocked the arrow, then held it at the ready, waiting for the perfect moment before planting her feet and drawing. Her eyes locked onto her target when MeleeMan gave out a mighty shout and pounded a powerful blow into the underbelly of a Pengi, knocking it into the air. Stopping in her tracks, Titania drew her bow, again overcoming the impressive bow's weight without any visible strain, and then loosed an arrow at the Pengi with calculated precision, to strike it in midair, when it would be unable to dodge. Before she even saw her arrow hit its mark, Titania again put her bow away and leapt off to the side.

Breakdown:

Dodge
Cannon PengiC [40]
Dodge
"I got him, I got him! Sneak attack successful! Whoohoo! I got him! Do I get experience? Do I level up?" The navi chanted as he ran toward the midst of the battle, smiling happily as he almost hopped around, nearly chanting out his glee at having hit the navi from such a far length with such a strange attack. The little navi began to run to the battlefield as his operator began to groan and then replied sarcasticaly.

"Um. You only get experience when you finish the battle, first of all, and secondly, you only get levels when you get spells." His operator said, sliding a chip in with a click, then picking up a glass of water, sipping at it before putting it back on the bedside table, rolling her eyes at the antics of her little navi.

"Hehah! I understand what you said about the warrior spirit now, Mister Monk-Fighter-Boxing man!" The navi spoke as he slid into battle, and ran up to the heelnavi, prepping his fist, then delivering a solid punch to the heelnavi, with his eyes closed. He hit the snow afterward and quickly rolled to the side, spitting out snow and rubbing out snow from his eyes with his free hand, then shook his head rapidly, attempting to clean all the snow off with a shake of his head.

"I don't think you'll make the boxing career just yet." The Operator said dryly, finishing the slotting in of the chips, then looking at the navi in what could only be described as a sarcastic manner. She raised a hand, picking up a fork and picking up at her meal for a couple seconds before simply stopping and looking back at her navi. She didn't really feel hungry right now, not with this battle going on. She hoped she wasn't getting attached to her navi. That'd probably be a bad thing.

"S-Sh- Shut up! It'll raise my friendship level with him!" The deluded navi spoke, turning around and taking a pointblank potshot at the Heelnavi. He yelled something else that was blown away in a sudden wind as he leveled his gun and cried out the words to activate the chip, pursing his lips and glaring at his operator from the side of his eyes, childishly.

"Shot Gun!" He yelled, blasting the heelnavi with a series of bright yellow energy bursts before ceasing and jumping back, glaring at his navi and pouting angrily. He looked toward Meleeman, then to the Naviman, seeing that they might be having an argument. He cocked his head quizzically for a moment, then saw another opportunity to raise his "friendship level" with the other navi.

"Hang in there, Meleeman! Let your Firey spirit find the best way to battle!" He cried out, as he grinned slightly, then remembered he was supposed to be pouting, going back to that in an instant as he looked around cautiously, hoping noone had seen the smile, then to going and looking out for viruses, as cautiously as possible.

1] Get to battle.
2] Punch Heelnavi (1) [Punch was thrown blinded, so it probably won't hit.]
3] Shotgun Heelnavi [60]
4] Prepped dodge.
A sharp lick of pain nicked Triggerman's side like a lashing from Lady Luck, momentarily grazing him with pain. He shook the sensation off with a thick sheet of snow that had accumulated on his poncho.

Cute.

The slinger glared at the HeelNavi again amidst the winter chaos. He didn't have the ammunition to end him today, but he still had a loaded gun.

Bodies were dropping in their favor; the ringleader was starting to fade, his vitality seeming to be swept away by the uncompromising winds.

The same gale bit at his face with less contempt; it graced his serape with a silent respect, setting it behind him aloft.

With a throw of his arm, Triggerman commanded again; the gale dove low, swirling amidst the slinger in a benevolent vortex. With it, it carried a blanket of snow that served a concealing purpose.
Cocking the hammer again, he assumed his aiming profile beneath his veil of ice and wind.

The ecstatic navi had attacked point-blank; the shot held higher stakes. Tightening his grip, Triggerman built his faith in the aim he had constructed. The sight wavered threateningly, but experience steadied it.

With another dying moment, Triggerman pulled the trigger to a shot nigh silenced beneath the Western Wind's icy cacophony.

...Four.

Intuition was speaking again; the endgame drew near, and Triggerman knew how to facilitate it. With the Western Wind hiding him beneath its blizzard, he made an approach for the HeelNavi.

1) The Good
-blow up snow to veil self
-wind type grace
2) Accuracy charge/Aim Cannon
3) Cannon HeelNavi (high accuracy, 50 damage)
4) Wind style dodge/ Approach HeelNavi under cover of snow
((Sorry for the delay))

"Ugh," said Pianissimo, "Note for the future, throwing a spiky thing into another spiky thing doesn't exactly give much room for repetition."

"Okay, new plan," he continued to himself as he turned toward the puppet-like Weather viruses. "I'm going to slash them to pieces, and then give myself some distance so nothing can hammer me from close range...hopefully."

The RageClaw on his right arm shimmered as Pianissimo dashed at the injured Weather, jumping and spinning as he approached, and slashing with the clawed hand once he was close enough. One more, he thought, pondering the fighting style he was developing. Did it really matter if his own style differed from that of a typical assassin?

No, he thought, attacking the last Weather, then sliding under it. Despite all the posturing of some fighters, it doesn't matter how we fight. In battle, we only need to have one goal. He was crouching almost directly below the last Weather, clawed fist drawn back. He jumped, thrusting that fist straight toward his enemy.

To kill our opponent without being killed.

Next moment, Pianissimo was gone from the fray, landing gracefully near Seraphim, who was rambling as usual. How the hell does his operator put up with him?, he asks himself before saying aloud, "Try to stay focused on the battle. You can deal with these silly friendship points later."

((RageClaw WeatherA - 40+10))
((RageClaw WeatherB - 40+10))
((RageClaw WeatherB - 40+10))
((Dodge))
Meleeman impales the the injured Puffy, ending it before it could spew out any more of those deadly spikes--but it perishes on his claw, leaving nothing to throw! Drawing upon his rage, he sends the remaining Puffy into the air!

Chaos falls upon the penguin virii, stunning one before slashing both apart.

Titania forgets her virii--fortunantly, that doesn't hinder her aim, as she blasts the airborne Puffy.

Seraphim bowls right past the HeelNavi, a mockery of the boxer Navi he tried to impress--but manages to shotgun the HeelNavi immediately after!

Pianissimo leaps at the Weathers, finishing one--but the other floats up high out of reach of his second slash!

The HeelNavi then gets a Cannon to the face, as Triggerman approaches in a flight of snow--

The Weather adds the the mix, raining more snow on the area--it's too slow to hit anyone, however.

A pair of fangs comes from behind, striking at Meleeman! He dodges one, but the other grazes his side!

"I don't need you, go away!" One HeelNavi protests, as another comes from behind the Navis!

"Your personal pride won't jepardize the mission. Shut up and eliminate them." The other retorts, reloading the Twinfang--

PuffyA:!DELETED!
PuffyB:!DELETED!
PuffyC:!DELETED!
PuffyD:!DELETED!
WeatherA:!DELETED!
WeatherB:!DELETED!
WeatherC:30
PengiA:!DELETED!
PengiB:!DELETED!
PengiC:!DELETED!

HeelNaviA: 140

Titania: 150
Triggerman: 80
Chaos: 80
Pianissimo: 70
Meleeman: 80

FROM BEHIND!

HeelNaviB: 300
"Pianissimo," said Titania calmly, her bow falling natrually into her lead hand as she emerged from her pattern of dodges, "My operator has just inadvertently informed me of his connection to yours. After this battle is concluded, I'd like a word." She raised her voice to the same commanding tone that she'd used at the party as she continued.

"Pianissimo and I will remain here, while the remaining force moves to engage the enemy at our rear."

The jewel on her forehead blinked, as if frustrated. Through Titania's eyes, Oberon saw the danger: She could not fight while in danger of being attacked from behind. Not only archers, but all ranged combatants and even most melee fighters would be quickly defeated if surrounded.

Titania tried to suppress the spreading fire inside of her as she ran towards the weakened HeelNavi, heavy boots clomping through the snow a bit more heavily than either of them were comfortable with. At last, once she was almost withing attacking distance, she relented, and her land speed suddenly increased as her bow was reabsorbed into her body, her hair shrunk into her head, and her clothing and features underwent a subtle change.

Oberon's snow-white blades suddenly ignited with a firey orange glow, betraying his angle of approach and lending a kind of half-color to his pale body as he rammed his weapon into the Weather with the power that gave it the name 'punching sword,' sending the odd virus on a collision course with the HeelNavi. Following through with his body, he continued to run straight ahead to deliver an upper cut not unlike a boxing uppercut to the HeelNavi's torso and chest with his left.

Dodge
RageClaw[20] WeatherC into HeelNaviA
RageClaw[40] HeelNaviA
"A word..." said Pianissimo, equally as calm. "Okay. I don't see any problem with that." As Titania gave her orders, Pianissimo strafed to the other side. It would be the perfect tactic if, when the two HeelNavis tried to surround him and his allies, they managed to surround the HeelNavis. This battle would end now...he hoped. There was still the problem of more potential reinforcements, but...

Pianissimo didn't have time to finish that thought, as the Weather that had dodged his last attack came his way, thrown against the HeelNavi by Oberon. Pianissimo jumps to catch the probably dazed virus on the end of his own RageClaw, throwing it right back at the HeelNavi. Then, waiting until Oberon was clear, Pianissimo dashed toward the HeelNavi as well.

A spinning swipe at the navi's head, and Pianissimo was suddenly on the other side of it, clawed fist drawn back. He uttered a few words before thrusting with that hand:

"You better wish for sweet dreams. They'll last for an eternity."

And the clawed fist flew toward the HeelNavi's face.

((RageClaw WeatherC into HeelNaviA - 20+10 to each))
((RageClaw HeelNaviA - 40+10))
((Dodge))
((RageClaw HeelNaviA - 40+10))
MeleeMan felt his side get caught by the twin fang attack, and held the location while he gritted his teeth at the new navi. He was amused, however, to see that there was another navi using his fists. "Heh. That kid over there," MeleeMan laughed, almost cracking a smile. "He's a real idiot. He isn't going to do anything with those scrawny muscles."

"What? I think he was trying to impress you! You shouldn't be so mean to everyone, seriously!" Rania pointed out.

"Yes, it was silly of him to attack like that," MeleeMan reiterated. "But he's shown me he has the drive of a real warrior. I like that a lot." He discharged a bit of smoke suddenly, returning his expression to a stiff frown. "What did he call me though? A monk? Do I look like a monk?"

"Huh? He did?" Rania asked stupidly. "Uh... I guess you're sort of like the monk fist-fighters you see in video games. RPGs and what not."

"Video games! Is that how you waste your time?" MeleeMan laughed.

"I-I play an RPG every now and then," Rania admitted. "B-but I like fighting games the best."

"Why play a fighting game when you can stick it to enemies yourself?" MeleeMan roared, dashing for the enemy navi who shot him. "You're going to pay for that, chump!" he shouted, attempting to plunge his claw into the enemy, then throw him towards the female. He let out another violent roar, attempting to hoist the navi back over his head and slam him into her a second time, then a third. "Rah! Rah! You guys are going to pay for stealing from me!" He then let up, panting a bit from the exertion he'd placed on his arm muscles. He cracked his shoulders with a grimace as he prepared to duck out of the way of the enemy's attacks.

1) RageClaw HeelNavi B [40] into HeelNavi A [20]
2) RageClaw HeelNavi B [40] into HeelNavi A [20]
3) RageClaw HeelNavi B [40] into HeelNavi A [20]
4) Dodge
Still veiled, Triggerman's faithful intuition dictated good news; he had remained undetected.
But Lady Luck was defiant still; amidst the cocytus, Triggerman became aware of a new presence to his rear. Spinning the .45, he holstered the gun, still keeping the Count in mind.
Colt had served his purpose, but he didn't need it for this endeavor.

"Prep RageClaw." he ordered Trace cooly, his distant voice indicating his focus on the conflict at hand.

At a moment's notice, Triggerman's physical form faded away, until only his poncho and hat, floating in ethereal unison, were left. The worn fabric drew snow to it as it dappled lightly in the rude breeze, ripples being cast across it.

Like a wraith, Triggerman let the Western Wind take it's course; the ethereal entity's poncho cast itself along the flow of the gale's cold currents, drifting stealthily towards the violet contender in attempt to get behind him. The blanket of snow accompanied his flight, carefully shielding him from view.

When the spectre found himself positioned, the poncho set itself to the ground. From the forlorn fabric, Triggerman stepped up in full body, his intent steeled as he made a clandestine approach to the Heel's backside.

The HeelNavi had been thrown back by the brute navi's efforts, and Triggerman intended to take advantage of the opportune moment.
With a flick of his left arm, the RageClaw Trace had sent appeared in a dimmed show of light.

"...hi there," Triggerman whispered darkly, from behind. In a flurry of sudden movement, the vulture struck, tightly wrapping his right arm around the navi's throat. As he did so, his Claw bearing left hand struck with prejudice against his adversary's cranium.
Pausing only to apply more force to his choke, he committed again, thrusting the weapon against the navi's head violently in quick succession.

"...give him your best," Triggerman called to his allies.

-) Assume Spectre.GMO, then dismiss
1) Neck-grab HeelNavi B with RageClaw, restricting movement for allied attacks (20)
2-4) RageClaw HeelNavi B's head (20x3)