AD NET Beach Queens Tournament

"That tickles," Phero commented with a girlish giggle, as the spot beneath her chin was rubbed. She decided right away that she liked this new person, who seemed prone to physical displays of affection, complimentary of her behavior, and had a ready smile (though, Dharma also had one of those, and Dharma was not exactly to Phero's liking). What she did not like particularly was the announcement that AdjustLady had followed her again. "Mmm! She's starting to make me angry... Why does she keep trying to outdo me?" Phero wondered to herself. She couldn't really stay mad, however; AdjustLady seemed to share her curiosity and her affinity for acting like a cute pet, so that calmed her down.

Phero couldn't catch all of it, but it surprised her to learn that, apparently, her mimicking a puppy wasn't actually part of the original script. In fact, why had she started doing that anyway? "I thought it was the advertising technology... That maybe because the crowd liked seeing me assume the 'doggy style' position, it had been suggesting ways to improve the effect..." Her ears perked up (figuratively... she wasn't a real dog, yet) when she heard KennelWoman say she ought to play with AdjustLady to calm her down. Her face settled into a determined smile. "Alright, don't worry! I've got this covered!" she insisted. Earlier, she'd failed to garner real reactions from AdjustLady, seemingly... she wouldn't fail twice in that area, she promised herself. With typical go-get-em and can-do spirit, she tackled AdjustLady's large body with her own, more petite frame. Thankfully, her bottom clothing had changed to something that, while still pretty indecent, would at least stay on when she moved. The same couldn't be said for her upper half, which was kept decent only by the caking of purple goo hanging onto it.

There was a strong possibility she'd simply be thrown off, but perhaps with the element of surprise on her side, Phero would attempt to wrestle AdjustLady down so that she could be on top for once, still wagging her butt in the air. If she managed to get into that favorable position, she'd press AdjustLady down using one forearm and her chest in combination. Not wasting a moment of her advantage, she'd give a woof, then add, "You do have paw prints up there!" Having reminded AdjustLady, she'd move both hands so that she was attempting to clasp onto each of the lady's immense breasts. If she got that far, she'd have more fun playing around, specifically by squirting some of her goop from her wrists onto the other lady's chest, which hardened quickly enough. That ought to make it obvious what was coming next, but if somehow it didn't and AdjustLady instead left herself open, Phero would attempt to pull the swimsuit away from the chest so that just the goop she was spraying would cover it. "Sorry!" she would giggle, while sticking her tongue out playfully, not really looking a bit sorry and certainly not comprehending that AdjustLady might rather they keep play-time within their own control, rather than bending to what KennelWoman wanted.

Anyways, however that went, she'd also have a little time to contemplate scores and also HunterWoman's position. "Wow! She's really... getting it," Phero thought again, wondering whether her friend was enjoying herself or just putting on a really nice act. She hoped maybe it was a mix of both. "And Surf too... she's really getting it! Although I don't know if anyone ever really got it like that in the song. Still, she's working hard!" she gulped, secretly glad that she hadn't ended up getting paired with Toss... she'd probably be in Surf's situation, had she been. Their scores seemed to suggest they were doing a great job keeping the crowd entertained, which made her happy, not only because she liked to make others happy, but also because the safety of Morty's balls was still at stake. Right now, they had two sponsors in the bag, and a third who, at the very least, hadn't withdrawn sponsorship yet. A part of her wondered if KennelWoman might be related to that mysterious final sponsorship... All the more reason to be nice to her, Phero figured.

------------------------------------

Dharma smiled, still fanning herself, but seeming absent from the conversation. "Yes, they're both quite... what's the word you used... free-spirited," she chuckled, though she didn't really want Phero being a free spirit at all. "Asinine. Indeed." She gulped, feeling as though she were simmering like Agnis sometimes did, when her blood pressure was on the rise. "Where has that stupid, tomato-faced girl gone off to?" the president wondered, though she wasn't one to talk right now, being fairly red herself.

Diana's words seemed somehow too opportune for her to ignore. Her eyes were narrow crescents as she nodded along with the words she'd been hoping to hear, but hadn't really been able to express. "We should! We really should help out, if we can... I'm going to offer right now," she sighed. "I have no idea what I could possibly do, but if there's anything... well, I hate to see my poor navi going through all of this while I sit in some silly office, doing nothing at all. Perhaps there's some way I can help to ensure that young man's well-being..." She knew exactly what she hoped would come of her conversation, but she had to be discrete as possibly in guiding the conversation that way... and she had to make sure her face wasn't visible on camera either. "Phero. Please put me in contact with MascotMan. I'd like to see if there's any way I can help."

Her navi did as she was told, though she wished she could do otherwise... after all, if Dharma wanted to speak directly to MascotMan, chances were the poor navi's days were numbered. Perhaps this had gone too far and Dharma really was about to put the brakes on the whole thing, in a shallow grave kind of way.

Instead, Dharma opened up a visual link, though one modified such that only the lower side of her face, from about the smile down, would be revealed. It did offer a slightly provocative look at her lightly accelerated breathing, flushed cheeks, and unbuttoned top collar. "Hello there! I know you all are just about wrapping up... But I heard what you said about your operator, and I don't want us to spare any expense to make sure that he's rescued safe and sound. Is there any way I could help you all out? I know you're all doing your best, but I just feel we can't leave anything up to change," she offered. It would remain to be seen whether he could use her, or whether Diana felt the impetus to offer as well, but Dharma wasn't thinking about either of those possibilities right now. What she was thinking of, however, was an alter ego and backstory that she could use if she, against all odds and of course against her wishes, had to appear on camera somehow.
"Great! I feel more like sitting on something hard right now, anyway!" At this point, it was hard to guess whether HunterWoman was speaking in innuendo, or got lost in the metaphor. Even she might not have known that moment. At any rate, she ended up winning, causing her to intensify her efforts even further. "Yay, I win! Take that, Dart!"

She found the world became blurry for a moment as she was spun around, and found herself facing TicketMan, who seemed to have some...ideas for what to do next. "Ooh, The HunterWoman Show! Has a nice ring to it! Maybe I should talk to DNN about it!...Oh, wait, wrong kind of show, huh?" There was a problem, though. The headset was giving her conflicting messages; on one hand, it was giving her suggestions on how to provide said show, but on the other, it was giving her limits. That the two were going on almost simultaneously severely strained her already limited attention span, until...

"AUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!" The huntress Navi suddenly flailed around wildly, freeing herself from any and all contact, and turned and ran...straight into the ocean. Once she was around completely submerged, she turned around and came back to shore, calmer, but wincing in pain. Her earpiece was now hanging on the edge of her ear, seemingly ready to fall out at a moment's notice, yet did not. "What happened...? That was awful! It felt like someone was playing tug of war with my brain!"

"Wonder what happened just then. I'm gonna guess it has something to do with your earpiece, though. It really doesn't seem to agree with you, does it?"

"Yeah...I don't wanna put it back on! ...But I'm gonna have to, aren't I..."

"Well, I'm not going to force you...but if you don't, bad things are going to have to MascotMan's operator."

HunterWoman let out a soft whimper, and started to fix her earpiece...but stopped. "Wait, the scores are up! We're on break, so I don't have to put it back in yet! Yay!" Let's see...6.7? "Really?! What kind of dumb grading scale is this, if that was only worth that much?!"

"Honestly? They're probably making it up as they go along, just like this event."

"They need to do a better job! I mean, what was a 10, a shot of a happy ending?!"

"...Really wish I could say no..." Speaking of which, Diana wished she could say no to Dharma's reaction...blushing at a time like this? Even an idiot could see she was turned on by this. Why, she had no idea. She was feeling nice enough to offer a somewhat dignified way out of that, though. "You can turn on the AC if you want. I like it warm, but if you're burning up like that, I don't mind."

Hmm? Contact with...MascotMan? Ah, she saw what was going on. "HunterWoman, can you put me in contact with MascotMan, as well?"

"Okey-dokey!"

While a screen of MascotMan came up, the young woman refrained from speaking until Dharma finished. Though, unlike her, she didn't bother modifying her link in any way. "Yeah, tracking's a specialty of mine, so if you need to find him, I'm as good as anyone. And if lives are at stake, I think I can ignore my probation and take down some kidnappers without much problem afterward." That last part seemed like it'd be a joke, but she said it with such utter lack of emotion it was hard to tell either way...
"Oooh! Good girl, good girl!" KennelWoman cooed, clapping her hands together and watching Phero jump straight into playtime. "Kitty takes a while to warm up to others, but how could anyone resist such a friendly doggy? So cute!" A grin spread across her plain face, and she bit across the length of her right index finger.

"Ph-Phero!" AdjustLady sputtered from underneath her playmate. It hadn't been hard to catch her off guard, and in spite of her larger size, she didn't seem to have gained much in the way of strength or hardiness. She'd fallen into the sand just as she had after Toss's earlier playful shove, and pinning her down was just a matter of finding a way to cover enough of her to restrain her. "Phero, listen to meow! The tests have likely been comprrrromised by outside influence. The security flaw-! I need to- Phero!" She let out a gasp as Phero managed to wrench away her top and cover her breasts in viscous film. She began speaking in a quick stream with few pauses, likely trying to get her words out before her assailant could make another move. "Phero, it's dangerous to let an individual tweak parameters and exert influence on a personal level. We don't know what they're capable of at the moment. A masterful controller may be able to use incremental changes and the introduction of synchronized, compatible suggestions to influence the wearer in ways that can cloud judgment. Until I isolate and seal the flaw to eliminate the unusual influences, it would be wise not to trust your impulses... especially if they're suggesting something uncommonly nya-aughty right now! Trust me, and we can fix this! I c-can't guarantee my operator will continue support if we ignore this!"

"Hee hee, once Kitty finds a string to pull, she can't leave it alone!" KennelWoman giggled, putting a hand to the side of her face. "But Doggie's a fun-loving puppy. I bet she wants to have more fun, and I think Kitty's just being coy about what she really- hm?" She paused, suddenly looking away from them and into the space slightly above them. Her eyes scanned as though she were looking at something else. "What? That's your problem, not mine..." She remained silent for a while, then frowned, shaking her head. She then smiled, nodding. "Oh yeah, everything's good on my end. Thank you thank you, my pets are so lovely! ... Aw, yeah, I know, but I can at least have my fun a bit longer, right? Unlike that dum-dum, I know what I'm doing! And I bet you're not volunteering to give up your own toys...? Okie dokie!" The woman returned her focus to the two contestants before her. "Nevermind all that! You two still having fun? It's best for everyone if you two keep having fun!"

For what it was worth, the audience certainly did seem to be enjoying Phero's sudden aggressive play session with AdjustLady, and was cheering Phero on. None of them seemed as concerned with calling her a "doggie" as KennelWoman, though.

---

"Heh, as much as everyone would enjoy that, I was thinkin' a more private show, Babe," TicketMan responded to HunterWoman's rambling, seeming happy to entertain it as long as it eventually led to what he wanted. Unfortunately for him, that was not destined to be, as his chosen date suddenly broke and ran in dramatic fashion. "Wha-?! Baby!" he shouted after her, although he didn't immediately give chase. "Dammit! Why isn't this thing-" he cursed. Looking back would reveal his cursing continued for a few seconds after, before he seemed to calm down and carry on a conversation with an unseen party... possibly an operator? In any case, down the beach, it was out of earshot.

With the earpiece only barely in, HunterWoman once again found herself free of its influence, and the temporary stores of information which had been given to her quickly blurred and faded from memory. Notably, there wasn't even a faint sound coming from the earpiece while it was only partially in. It seemed likely that whatever method the device used to transfer information and direction, little of it had to do with audio. Of course, the contestants might have suspected as much, given the buzz and the steam from earlier, but it was a handy reminder.

The other effect of HunterWoman's dip in the water would be that the dirt caked on her had mostly washed off. As such, HunterWoman would be able to confirm what she felt earlier: the bottom of the swimsuit had indeed shrunk in coverage to the point of being a thong. It was still green in color, and had a decorative clasp designed to look like a zenny coin at the intersection of the T-back. Needless to say, it didn't leave much to the imagination.

While TicketMan still hadn't made his way to her down the beach, HunterWoman pass Surf and Toss engaged in their seemingly endless punishment play. Seeing her emerge from the water, Surf engaged in conversation (for her part, Toss stopped her paddling for a moment, leaving the two looking amusingly like they'd just been walked in on). "Yo, HunterWoman! You, uh, having earpiece trouble again, dude? Sorry if it should be obvious, I've been a little busy..."

"You come to take your leader back?" Toss asked with a grin, interrupting Surf with another playful strike. "Nothing in the rules says I've gotta give her up in the intermission, though! Unless you'd like to join me? Or... join her? I've got two hands, after all, and I'd love to get one on that booty."

"Look, if you came to help, that's cool of you, but it might be best if you just walk the other way," Surf advised. "When the next contest starts, I'm sure this psycho b*tch is gonna have no choishaaaah!" she screeched, interrupted by a slap on her now-red bottom. "She's gonna have to stop! So don't you get pulled into it, too! Anyway, I can take it." Surf giggled, glancing back at Toss. "I'm used to a lot more pounding than- hck! Darn it!"

"You talk like someone who wants a lot more punishment, girl!"

Surf might have a good point, but then, HunterWoman might judge they'd have better chances in the remainder of the competition with a leader that could still sit. Regardless, HunterWoman's thoughts on their play might be very different from their own, considering she wasn't currently wearing the ear piece.

For what it was worth, Toss apparently hadn't received the splitting instructions HunterWoman had, or was otherwise grinning and bearing them, as she was still making people happy up on that portion of the beach. TicketMan now appeared to be making his way down the beach towards HunterWoman again, so if she wanted to avoid him, she'd probably want to duck out into the crowd. On the other hand, she might want have a word with him, or she might still be interested in getting his "single, hard" prize.

---

MascotMan was attentive to Dharma's window, although he probably wasn't showing the reactions of either self-consciousness or stillness of respect Dharma was used to. If he'd been involved in any preparations, they were discrete, as he still basically looked as though he were rocking in place. "Uh-huh. Thanks for your interest, ma'am! I'm assuming you're the operator of one of the contestants. Unfortunately, this contest is primarily focused on Net Navis, so I'm not sure how we'd incorporate your talents... Oh. Oh! Morty says he's interested to know what kind of services you were hoping to offer. He says to tell you... the bar is currently very high on the competition, and, unfortunately, he can only tie in further talent if he has assurance it will enhance the show. So, he says that, hypothetically, if you are interested in performing, then you would need to demonstrate you are able to perform at the level of the girls competing. Oh, and he requests you speak to me as though you're speaking to him, and call him 'sir.' No, wait, he says 'Morty' is fine... Hold on. He says 'Boss' or 'Mr. Morty' is best. Hold up, Morty. Is she supposed to call you those names even if she isn't auditioning to perform...? He says 'yes.'"

The Navi put a pin in that conversation to turn to Diana's screen alongside it. "You're interested in participating too? Oh, tracking? Lives? Ooooh, I see what you're saying! ... Yes, Morty says he's interested in your services. He doesn't know how many people are surrounding his office, though, and he figures a number of them are well armed, and he's... Oh? Oh, monitored. Oh." MascotMan paused for a moment, then continued. "Um, Morty had second thoughts. He believes the competition is going well and should be lucrative and pull his fat out of the fryer. He says he's convinced his 'watchdogs' are involved in some level of monitoring the competition at this point, and he says it's probably safer for him in the long run if you don't attempt any heroics. Rather... he says it's possible they could cook his goose before you got there. Sounds pretty tasty, huh? Anyway, he says the competition is going pretty well and it's probably best if we take the safe route and keep it up. Thanks for the offer, though! ... That was me saying thanks, not him. Say, were you interested in helping out like this other lady? What...? Morty says- no, wait, he told me not to say that. He says, on second thought, I should give that offer, but tell you we have to be quick cause the next competition is supposed to start soon."
Just as much as KennelWoman was eating up Phero's act, Phero was enjoying the praise of her new master. Still, her good feelings were tempered by the knowledge that AdjustLady didn't seem to be appreciating her efforts at all. It was possibly her companion was a little bit shy... Even Phero wasn't so ignorant as not to realize that she was putting on quite a show for the audience and that said audience was enjoying more than just the playful spirits of those involved. That said, she was having a lot of fun getting the leg up, rather literally, on the lady she perceived had been teasing her so much today. Furthermore, KennelWoman was thus far rather persuasive in encouraging her that she was doing the right thing. "He he! You're protesting, but that's just cats and dogs! It's in our nature to tussle. So sorry if I'm a little ruff!" Phero giggled, smiling deviously at her victim. "Don't worry, that compound I put on you is perfectly safe. All it does is solidify a bit; it's safe to ingest too. On that note..."

Phero's eyelids slowly shifted to about half-closed, as she leaned in, her pink hair brushing against AdjustLady's skin. As she puckered her lips, it became rather clear where she was aiming: her mouth was drifting dangerously close to the goo covering the most sensitive areas of AdjustLady's breasts. Just as she'd almost hit, Dharma stopped her with a private message.

Quote ()

Phero, cease your foolishness. Now.

She stopped suddenly, jerking her head up like a dog who's just heard a firework go off or the crack of thunder.

Quote ()

You're an investment. I don't want you to do anything that risks you coming under complete control of an outside party. May I remind you that you are a valuable, prototype navi, belonging to Heart-Payne Pharmaceuticals... or, more directly, to me. Act like a tail-wagging bitch if you need to, but at the end, you must sit at the feet of the one who truly holds your leash.

Phero thought her operator was being a bit overly poetic, but yielded to her suggestion. "You know, um... You're right. We've had a lot of fun," Phero sighed, sitting up on AdjustLady's lap. "But since we've got another contest to go we'd better... save some energy," she finished, crawling back up and standing. She started to replace the straps over her chest, before realizing that her current swimsuit didn't have any such thing at all. "Oh dear," she murmured, secretly hoping that she hadn't just doomed AdjustLady to go topless for the rest of the contest as well. "Sorry, I got a bit carried away again, Sex Kitten. But don't worry! I think everyone liked it." She smiled hopefully, as if trying to gauge if AdjustLady had also had some fun. It almost seemed as though her tail was wagging, only she didn't have a tail, or at least not a real one.

She took a moment to look around, then realized HunterWoman had left the ticket guy even more upset than she had BigShotMan. There was just something that guys didn't seem to appreciate about having their manhood suddenly deprived of the comfortable press of a lady's bottom. At any rate, it looked like HunterWoman had some important business to take care of: namely, their leader seemed like she was getting such a walloping that she'd need to see if any of the sunbathers around here had some soothing ointment. She trusted HunterWoman to take care of Surf, though. For now, she figured she'd better focus on AdjustLady. Her companion seemed to be a bit distressed too, having loss some control over either the contest, her devices, or both. It might even be related to the imminent threat to Morty's balls, although Phero wasn't quite sure how. "What's up? Is there anything I might be able to help with? Although I think the next contest is about to start... we might have to just wing it," she whispered. "Only a little bit longer to go, right?"

------------------

"No, no, the temperature is fine," Dharma murmured, not wanting to admit to being aroused, even though Diana had pretty much put the pieces together by now. She had a hard time avoiding scowling, once she saw how Diana planned to get involved. It really only made sense: she probably should have offered to track down Morty and free him a lot earlier, but that wasn't what she wanted to do right now. It probably wasn't even what Morty wanted to do right now, by the sounds of it. "Huh... He's watching? Was he ever really under duress at all?" she thought to herself, crossing her arms with a thoughtful frown.

Furthermore, the specifics gave her pause. The request to refer to Morty as a boss was... very specific. It spoke to someone who had put together her identity by now. She had been planning to hide her identity and get in on the performance, but she could hardly sate that desire to get freaky if it would be as the president of Heart-Payne Pharmaceuticals and not as an anonymous helper. "And it was for entirely benign reasons," she thought to herself, huffing and pouting internally. "But... I'm so hot now! What the blazes am I supposed to do if I don't release it somehow?!"

Logic told her now was the time to cut her losses and go along with Diana's interpretation; there was still time to pretend those were the kinds of resources she'd meant to offer. However, if logic was going to win out, she wouldn't have stripped 95% naked in the upper room of a chicken-house and given a guy a lap dance recently. "Okay... Well, I can't erm... go from '0 to 80' like that, if that's what you're picturing. I do want to help, though... Boss," she smiled, her jaw working unnaturally as she grit her teeth behind her smile. Exhibitionism was all great, but she'd never actually tried the subservient role, and she wasn't liking it so far. "Oh and... one more thing." She turned, moved to the desk of the plant manager, and knelt down for a moment to access the lower-most drawer on the right side. She pulled out a large, full-coverage gas-mask, then fastened it onto her head securely, pulling it down before returning to the PET's monitor. "There. I can't really afford to be recognized doing this. I hope you'll allow me that." It wasn't exactly the sexiest mask she could have picked, but it did fill the role of hiding her face. Plus, it was probably somebody's fetish... somewhere. "There is another in there if you want one," she offered Diana.

Sensing there might be some hesitation now on Diana's point, she crossed her arms and sighed. "I know this is pretty degrading but... what price can we put on a man's life? I know things are smooth sailing right now, but anything can happen. If we can pitch in and seal the deal, we should do all we can, don't you agree?" She turned back to AdNetMascotMan and smiled, though it was hidden behind the full-face mask. "Alright, Boss. Like I said... I can't really go from '0 to 80', but once we hear what the contest is, it might be easier to figure out how to contribute. If there's anything I can do to help out the contest... Sir... Please tell me what it is." Dharma's heart was beating hard again now, like it had back at the Clusterbucket. She could probably actually go from '0 to 120' now, if she wasn't worried about about making even more of a fool out of herself, but she needed Diana to think she was at least halfway possessed of her wits.
While taking a moment to gather her thoughts, such as they were, HunterWoman realized that she needed to check something, and turned to check her rear. Sure enough, there was less coverage there than earlier. "Hiya, ass!" If she wasn't still turned, it definitely would've come across as her being upset...but nope, she was just looking at her butt. "...You know, if they keep this up, we're all gonna be au natural by the end of this! I'm not really sure how I feel about being naked in front of tons of people, though." Hmm...nah, it wouldn't be a big deal. Nature was her thing, after all, what difference did it make if she was, too?

Any further thoughts would have be put on hold, as she strolled by Surf and...which one was that? She couldn't really remember right now. "Hey guys! Having fun? I am! Well, aside from the whole 'stupid earpiece thingy wants to turn my brain into taffy' thing. That part's awful. But aside from that, I'm having a blast!...So, what's with the spanking?" She was kinda surprised that it wasn't her getting spanked...if anyone had the butt for it, it was her. "You know, we're on break, so unless you two are really enjoying that, you can stop now...huh? ...Well, I guess you're liking it all anyway! You kids have fun, but don't exert yourself too much! There's still more competition!" Deciding the other two would prefer some privacy, she strolled off, taking a moment to enjoy the familiar static in her mind, instead of the constant war of words that had appeared lately.

-------

"Suit yourself." It wasn't quite clear if Diana was talking to Dharma or Morty, but she was in fact referring to both of them. "Oh, and I'm not calling him anything other than Morty. If he doesn't like it, I can jack out HunterWoman right now and put a big dent in his show."

Speaking of show, the other woman went over and got...a gas mask? She was going to go through with it? ...Actually, that'd probably alleviate some of her horniness without arousing suspicion. Pretty smart of her. "Yeah...I'll pass on the mask, and I'll pass on-." ...Wait, Dharma was trying to rope her into this? And so was Morty...well, this was awkward. "......" Peer pressure...ugh. Dammit. "...So, what's this next event?" Her usual emotionless expression was turning noticably sour, as it dawned on her that she was probably going to wind up in some state of undress in the near future, and unlike other people in the room, that wasn't her fetish at all.
"Phero, no!" AdjustLady pleaded, making another surprisingly ineffective struggle against Phero's spirited aggression. "Nya... Phero..." her voice lilted, as she seemed to cease protest and tense up in preparation. "Can I at least fix my face...?"

"Oohoho! Such a good doggie!" KennelWoman called in her most vigorous baby talk from the sidelines. "Such a good good good doggie, yes you are! Aw, so cute together... Aheehee!"

To everyone's shock, however, Phero suddenly cooled her heels, heeding the words of the most familiar of her unseen masters. "Ah... Yes... Let's," AdjustLady agreed, rising to her elbows. She fanned herself with one hand as she had a chance to rise. Carefully, she went about fixing her top, tucking her massive chest back into the strained swimsuit and brushing the coating out once it was covered. "Well, yes, I'd be surprised if the crowd wasn't thoroughly tickled... our peculiar pet-owner most of all. Speaking of, I really need to have a word or two with them before the next contest starts-"

"What a curious kitty!" KennelWoman spoke, approaching the two of them and clapping, giving each a quick scratch behind the (fake) ears as she got close. "But you shouldn't worry about me. The one in charge has decided I need to pull back, and I've had plenty of fun. I'm not happy about leaving when I'm having such a good time, but I'll live! You kids be good. I'll be watching the rest of your exciting playtime." Phero would get a quick shift impulse to give KennelWoman a friendly lick before she departed.

If AdustLady got the same, she was ignoring it, putting her hands on her hips. At some point, AdjustLady had fixed her face to a smaller, neutral smile from the kinky one she'd fixed on earlier. "I can't keep you from leaving, but think twice if you think you're off the hook. Your paw prints are going to be all over my system. You and your friends may be getting a call from my employer..."

"No clue what you're talking about!" KennelWoman shouted with a smile, throwing her hands up. "I don't know about or care about that kinda techno stuff... but I'll be happy to play with you again if you want, Kitty," she cooed, reaching out and flicking AdjustLady's bell with a finger. "Toodaloo!" The woman quickly vanished in a standard jack-out stream, customized only with a "woof woof" sound effect.

"Tacky," AdjustLady said simply, turning to Phero. "Anyway, as you said, only a bit left to go, I'm sure... at least, I hope. I'm really not built for stamina..." she muttered quietly, probably guessing that wouldn't be a particularly popular line for the audience around them.

Phero would hear MascotMan summoning them for the final round, so she'd probably want to gather and attend. If Phero was still wearing her earpiece, she would find her directions suddenly void of any canine inclinations, as though it had been reset to the beginning of the contest. The original information and directions tailored to the nature of the contest were still present.

---

The two ladies with HunterWoman stared at her blankly before Toss finally spoke up. "Oh, well... this is, uh, for the contest, you know..." she spoke in a quiet voice.

Surf nodded in agreement. "Well, um, glad you're doing well, dude. Yeah, go take care of yourself until the next contest starts..."

The two watched HunterWoman walk off, then exchanged glances. Toss cracked a smile, shrugging. "That one's kinda hard to carry on a conversation with, huh? Seems like she's always in her own world."

"The guys like her well enough, though, and that's what's important for now," Surf reminded her. "And she's friendly enough. Look, I think MascotMan's calling for us now. Do you mind...?"

"Oh, right. Saved by the bell, Bad Girl!" Toss grinned and dismissed the handcuffs, skipping away from Surf and towards MascotMan's gathering. "Let's do this again some time!"

Surf sighed and pulled herself fully onto her board, still chest down, as her hands were freed. As the board began drifting towards MascotMan's group, she carefully went about fixing her top. She tried to sit up on her knees, then winced and went back to lying down on her stomach. "Ah, geez..."

Should HunterWoman go seeking TicketMan now, she'd find him gone: at around the same time KennelWoman had exited the beach, the shunned patron had left in a spiral of tickets ascending into the Beach Net sky.

---

In the meantime, MascotMan continued hearing out Dharma, continuing to smile listlessly as she did her best to accommodate both Morty's conditions and her own private desires. "Aw, so no go, then? That's a shame. Oh! You do wanna help, though? Well that's great. Oh! And you're going to be wearing a mask? Well, that's great too! Just make sure you talk really clearly so people can still understand you. Okie dokie... so uh... it sounds like you don't know quite how you can help, and Morty doesn't know... Hm. Okay, Morty is telling me that we don't really have enough time to plan much out, but he's interested in bringing you in to add a human element because he can't- wait. Some can't. He says some don't tune in for Navi-only exhibition, meaning we're missing an element of viewership interested in that human element. So here's Morty's proposal, and I'm gonna run through it real quick because we don't have much time."

MascotMan cleared his throat and continued at a brisk pace, not allowing himself to be interrupted. "Morty thinks you two could work as 'image character' commentators slash announcers. One of you might be okay, but however many of you, you need to be able to really dial up the sexy. We're can announce you as up-and-coming guest talent so it makes sense for you to suddenly be showing up out of nowhere, but if you aren't adding to the competition, it could even hurt ratings. So if you don't think you can help, it'd be best if you admit that and stay out. Now, if you do accept, what we do is I'll give you some information about the next contest coming up, you'll need to ad lib and give an explanation of the contest like I did earlier, and when it's going on you can say some things. We'll give instructions between rounds but we will all be busy, so we probably won't have much time to make small talk or respond to messages. Since you most likely have ties to the competitors, you can't do anything that obviously benefits those competitors over the others. We don't have any kind of large-screen projection to use, so you won't actually be seen here on the beach. Instead, we'll give you a lay-in projection in the various broadcasts this is being displayed on around the Net. We do appreciate your interest in helping, and due to the until-now profitable nature of the contest, Morty is prepared to offer a little something if you're able to help our numbers beat projections: it won't be much, but a token of our thanks. Morty points out that although I say the contest is profitable, any additional measure of profitability goes a long way to digging him out of his hole. Are you interested?" MascotMan suddenly concluded, pausing momentarily for her answer. "In any case, here's the next contest information for you to announce, should you accept. Thanks again, buddy!"

If Dharma chose to view the private message data she was sent, she'd be given a rare look into the in-depth behind-the-scenes planning that had most likely birthed the other events of the competition:

Quote ()

• INTRODUCE SELF (ALIAS)
• Final four competitions are lightning rounds competitions. Short contests worth half points of the others
• First competition is a booty shaking competition to the track Bitch Get It
• Pair up with previous pairs for vs matchups. Team Surf goes first. You'll need to call for Team Toss to start when you hear the clap in the song halfway through
• ADD ANY HOT TWISTS YOU THINK UP
• THINK UP A COMPETITION FOR THIRD LIGHTNING ROUND if you want. Preferably something active. Give me a hint when commentating on round two to let me know if you have it or not

Should Dharma and/or Diana accept the offer, MascotMan would begin broadcasting: "Welcome back to the Ad Net B*tch Queens Tournament! The competition so far has been feisty and fierce, and things haven't cooled down during the break! These ladies are still hot and ready to go! So, without further ado, I'm going to hand things over to our surprise guest commentator for the Lightning Rounds! I think all you men who can't personally join us here on the beach will really appreciate this. Take it away!" In this scenario, Dharma would find her voice line had been linked to MascotMan's broadcast. The he voice was broadcasting in the same loud volume and from the same source as MascotMan's own had been. Thankfully, at least, his mouth didn't move with the voice. Dharma would be able to tell her PET video had also been linked to a separate broadcast, likely the one MascotMan had spoken of before.

Should both Dharma and Diana reject the offer (or fail to quickly give an affirmative response), MascotMan would begin broadcasting: "Welcome back to the Ad Net B*tch Queens Tournament! The competition so far has been feisty and fierce, and things haven't cooled down during the break! These ladies are still hot and ready to go! So, without further ado, the competition will be going into Lightning Rounds! These rounds will be fast and furious. Each is worth only half of the previous rounds' scores, but taken together, they make up a big portion of the contest! There's still time for any of these ladies to take her destiny into her own hands. Now, the first competition will keep it sweet and simple. A booty shakin' competition to the rap classic, Bitch Get It! Team Surf will begin, while Team Toss sees what they're up against. In the second half, I'll give Team Surf a rest and let Team Toss know to get their butts in gear! Who wants to hear me talk more when we've got this to look forward to, huh? Let's get started!! Give these ladies some room, but only as much as they make you!"

Whether Dharma/Diana or MascotMan ultimately did the announcing, the crowd would be at the ropes encircling the group as they had (presumably) gathered for competition. Surf, Toss, AdjustLady, and even Dart would have managed to find their way back to the main arena. Dart would make a point to show off to HunterWoman, should she catch her eye, various small bills that had been stuffed into her outfit, which she would then dismiss into her virtual wallet, presumably. She missed some, leaving some errant bills still crammed in the back of her tiny bottom. The music would begin playing over speakers from the same camera bots that had previously deployed, far drowning out the noise of the crowd. As MascotMan said, there wouldn't be much time for discussion, questions, or planning: essentially, the ladies were expected to jump straight into it.

Notably, whether because she ran out of time or she'd simply forgotten, AdjustLady didn't have time to remind everyone about the ear pieces. As such, it'd be upon HunterWoman to both remember and choose to put it back in. If she did, she'd find the usual base of knowledge and impulses back in, but reset to the condition at the beginning of the contest (sans shirt removal and announcement of ambition).
Phero did indeed lick KennelWoman once on the cheek as the lady departed, then stopped to ponder why she'd done it. Hugs were one thing and kisses quite another, but licking wasn't really something she'd done before. "Hm..." she murmured, wondering if that was something she needed to consider adding to her repertoire of enjoyable behaviors for friends. Ultimately, she decided she'd need to do some research before she started into it. She also pondered if she ought to get a cute jack-out noise of her own, until she heard that AdjustLady wasn't impressed by it; she put it out of her mind. "Don't worry, I'm sure AdNetMascotMan knows we're all getting pretty tired. He won't pick anything too physically taxing for the last stretch," she reassured AdjustLady, though the theory in her words would shortly be proven false.

As she made her way back to AdNetMascotMan, she noticed that HunterWoman, Surf, and Toss all looked to be wrapping up as well. It felt like Surf had been spanked for so long that seeing her without a hand whacking her butt was somehow out of the ordinary. It looked like HunterWoman had lost a little more bikini, but seeing as HunterWoman didn't seem to mind, neither did Phero.

------------

Diana had been dragged along with Dharma's nonsense, but managed to uphold more of her dignity than Dharma did, which both impressed and annoyed the Heart-Payne CEO in equal measure. She wished she'd realized she probably could have gotten that sort of leverage too, if she'd asked for it. "The next time I'm desperate enough to call someone Sir, I'm going to think very carefully about what I'm getting myself into," she thought to herself irritably. Still, Diana going along with this made things a bit easier on her. Having her as an accomplice in this rather than a spectator would make things awkward for them both later, but much better that than be the only one who'd gone through with the nonsensical thing and then be at the mercy of Diana's one-sided blackmail later.

"Of course. I think we're capable of ad-libbing," Dharma agreed simply, although she was already having a hard time thinking of what sort of false moniker she was going to use. Soon enough, she remembered that she already had one. "M.C. HP, that's what you can call me," she offered. "You'll need to come up with something quick, Diana." There wasn't much time to talk... alarmingly little, in fact. Pretty soon, things were handed over to Dharma, now clad in gas-mask. "Ahem.... Hey there, kids! I hope you're having fun watching this show on the beach. I know I've enjoyed it. I wish I could be at the beach myself, but as you can see, I'm all in black... and I mean all in black. You'll see what I mean as we go on," she spoke through her gas mask, pulling her tie out from her jacket and running two fingers down it suggestively. "There are those of us who can't be on the net, but that doesn't mean we don't deserve a show! So with that said, let me introduce myself: I'm M.C. HP, and I'll be tantalizing you with something you'd like to get your hands on yourself."

Thankfully, she was pretty good at staying in focus on a standing PET screen already; she'd had a lot of practice teleconferencing. "My friend here would like to say hello, too," she gestured to Diana, hoping that the pesky nature-nut would be as good at assisting with this sort of thing as her last helper had been back at the Clusterbucket. "I'll give you all the rules. It's time for the first of four lightning rounds, and much like lightning, these contests will all kinds of things standing on end. Each contest is worth half points, but together, they add up to quite a lot. I plan to keep the pace fast and furious! Our first contest will be a suitably fast-paced booty shaking contest. While the navis are showing off their delicious derrieres, we'd like to show you a lot more of ourselves as well, to make up for lost time. All we ask is that you stay tuned to this channel and keep your eyes glued to the screen..." She finished loosening up her tie, then slowly wrapped it around her knuckles, stretching it out horizontally and holding it up to the screen. "Or you might miss something! First up, we have the lovely ladies of Team Surf!" She patted herself on the back for remembering the team captain's name, she hadn't been paying that one much attention. She wanted to go deeper into her own act too, but first, she'd need to see how Diana was following. It would be important that the two of them match their energy, at least enough so that they didn't end up looking like a comedy duo instead.

--------------------------------------

Phero, being on the beach, wasn't getting to see that same overlay that those watching the stream would be, but she still got her PET's usual communication, and that was enough to let her know that her operator was having one of her mood swings again. She couldn't really complain; sexy, embarrassing Dharma was sort of preferable to mean, demanding Dharma, in her view. The next contest was a bit of a surprise to her... she'd already shown most of her butt and even let some guys touch it rather intimately. Besides that, the crowd was already very familiar with HunterWoman and Dart's booty-shaking routine. On the other hand, if it was going to help Morty, she'd be happy to do it. Besides, she had a unique advantage in this contest: "Don't worry guys! I know all the lyrics to Bitch Get It!" Phero informed the others with a thumbs up. "Just follow my lead! We'll do it like in the video! Although, that's assuming that somebody in the crowd has champagne or something similar..."

At any rate, there was little to do but shake what her maker gave her, so she'd begin doing that after doing a sexy strut, one hand on her hips and the other in the air, towards the ropes where the audience was waiting. She'd seek out someone with a beverage, as, from what she could recall of Bitch Get It, she should be expecting them to pour out some drink over her bottom. Hopefully, they'd be in the mood to do so, since asking them to do it herself would be pretty embarrassing.

Phero wasn't quite as well equipped for booty shaking as HunterWoman, who had one of the best butts in the business, or Dart, who was both competitive and appropriately clad in a very tiny bikini bottom. She figured Toss might handle this pretty well at all, if they were judging by butt mass... and AdjustLady was going to have as much booty as she wanted. Surf... she'd be surprised if Surf could do it at all, as the slightest irritation of her bottom was likely going to make her wince in pain. "It's up to my personality... I've got to win the crowd over!" She'd use that trademark charm to make sure everyone had a good time.

The best way to make people happy was to get up close, so she got well inside arm's length to shake her bottom to the crowd, replicating the movements she'd seen dancers do on the video: getting down on all fours, spreading her legs, and popping her bottom in time with the music. She watched over her back, to see if somebody would take her up on it and pour something over her. Of course, at this distance, it was just as likely somebody would go for the simple option of touching her instead.

This needed to be a team effort, though, so she decided to help out Surf as well. "Hey, um... if any of you wanted to be really nice, my friend over there could use something soothing on her bottom! Maybe some ointment?" she suggested, forming a mental image (which seemed a bit silly as she thought about it harder) of Surf getting a nice rain of ointment down her lower back and onto her butt.

------------------------------

Dharma would wait for the clap to signal, then clear her throat and speak up. "You all have gotten to lay your eyes and, dare I say, some of your hands on some of the best assets this contest has to offer, but there's more on the way! Let's see what Team Toss has in store for us!"
"La la la...LA~" HunterWoman hummed a tune to herself as she walked along the beach...provided the word tune now meant a random assortment of notes that made no musical sense being strung together in that particular sequence. "Do do-oh geez! That guy! I never got his prize!" She looked around, but didn't see anyone that so much as looked liked him, much less actually was him. "Aww...he's gone. Wonder what he was gonna give me? Oh well, guess I'll never know!" Yet, for someone that missed out on the grand prize, she was pretty upbeat as she turned back to head back to the competition. Even she knew to not go wandering off and leave Surf and Phero high and dry.

------------

Meanwhile, as MascotMan went over the proposal, Diana grit her teeth, trying desperately to figure out how to leave Dharma high and dry. Dialing up the sexy? She didn't even know the area code for sexy, much less being able to call it at will. ...Wait. She could just admit that and stay out? Perfect. She wouldn't be lying, and it'd be a nice, semi-grateful way out of this. Okay, deep breath, and-

"My friend here would like to say hello, too."

...Damn, shouldn't have taken that deep breath. Okay, now she sorta HAD to do it, or else she'd look like a snobby bitch, and despite the event's name, she didn't want to be known as that. "Um, hi. I'm...er..." ...Crap, she had no other name. Something off her name, maybe? Diana...Diana...Di ana...meh, she had a terrible idea, but it was an idea, so..."Call me Anna2. Uh, if you're lucky, you'll get to know me a LOT more pretty soon...maybe. We'll see." ...Smooth.

"...Booty shaking contest?" The ex-huntress raised an eyebrow, before realizing that being snide was now no longer permitted, unless she wanted to make the entire contest look bad. "Well, I actually know a thing or two about that. I've been to Jawaii Island a few times, and it's been a while, but I took a few lessons on their traditional dance. ...Uh, maybe the good viewers'll get a taste of that." Maybe. Perhaps. Not likely. Then again, it wasn't likely that she'd even entertain this ridiculousness, and yet here she was.

------------

HunterWoman was content to stand around and listen to the next event, and started grinning as soon as she found out what it was, for the obvious reason of having a rather spectacular booty for shaking. Though, those announcers sounded kinda familiar..."Yay, I think we just hit my event! Never heard of that song, though...but I'm sure I can pick it up quick enough!" She just needed a beat, and she could go to town. Phero did seem to have a plan, though...but something about it gnawed at her a bit. "Hey, wait! What if people recognize it, and they're all 'wow, those girls are lame, all ripping off a music video like that', and then they laugh at us, and we don't realize they're laughing at us and not with us, and then we find out and we're all 'wait, they didn't like it', and then we all feel bad, and then we lose the competition, and then we're all super sad! So we should maybe not do that." Before she could get a response, though, the song started.

As soon as she noted the beat, the hunter Navi's hips took on a life of their own. She turned her rear to the crowd, to let them see what happened when she did that, and started edging closer to them, to give them a better look. The headset wasn't on her, and it was actually showing in her movements: her swaying came across as more smooth and natural than before, as she no longer had to contend with the voices in her head, and could simply just do what her body wanted to do. She could just relax (by her standards, at least) and have some fun.

...Hmm. Speaking of fun, she just thought of something that the crowd would probably enjoy. As she backed up near Phero, she took a moment to stop before trying something. "Hey, Phero? Unless you have a really weird want to smack my crotch with your head, you may wanna stay like that for a minute!" With that, she spread her legs a bit, and went over her, such that their butts were now merely inches as they shook in perfect harmony. After all, one butt was good, but if that was true, then two butts would be double good. Thanks to their various physical differences, it'd also be easy to tell which butt was which, and not some weird butt blob. ...And a butt blob sounded totally awful. Gross, even.

-----------------------

"Well now, that was...really something! If they'd gotten much closer, they might've gotten something other than hands touching their...assets. Perhaps the other team should note that?" Diana wasn't totally sure if she was doing an especially good job, but it was the best she could do. Also, if said other team heard her, she wasn't really sure if she'd make them more or less likely to get even closer to the crowd...
Without much time to coordinate, Surf gave a nod to Phero as the pharmaceutical Navi took the reins, declaring herself the expert. However, HunterWoman evidently had some concerns. Surf raised an eyebrow and looked as though she wanted to give her own input as the leader, but the music had already kicked up. Straining her vocal cords shouting over it probably wasn't the most productive use of anyone's time, limited as it was apparently going to be.

Phero was first out of the gate, but HunterWoman quickly followed, each demonstrating provocative swaying that formed their first course. The audience had an immediate positive reaction: it stood to reason that they sensed their enthusiasm motivated the ladies, and they realized they didn't have much time to get warmed up. As had been anticipated, HunterWoman had plenty of eyes on her as she proved herself uniquely qualified. Earpiece or none, this contest happened to be perfectly within her wheelhouse. As she brought the action closer and closer to the audience, the crowd leaned against the parting barricade towards her, close enough to catch occasional water and mud droplets that flung from the gyrations of her wet body.

Still hoping to stand out and make an impression, Surf carefully rose to stand upon her levitating board, which remained in rigid defiance of gravity even as she shifted her weight. The aquatic Navi hadn't ended up quite as bared at the bum as some of the other contestants. Still, her reddened tail could be viewed between the gaps in the strappy connectors of her bottom. Trying to appear confident despite this, the Navi shut her eyes and fixed a smile on her face as she faced away from the audience, fists at her sides, and began swaying her bottom from side to side. She opened her eyes halfway to look to the side and see how the others were doing...

HunterWoman's evocative combination with Phero had grabbed the audience's attention. The NormalNavi holding a bottled water that Phero had approached was joined by a forward-leaning throng of onlookers cheering, although none seemed to have picked up on what she'd been going for...

...Until, that is, a familiar face emerged from the crowd, shoving his way through and grabbing the NormalNavi's drink. "Watah's free in da ocean, bub!" BigShotMan called, reaching to get over the two bouncing bottoms before him. The Navi grinned, upending the bottle on the two women to recreate the effect as best he could (apparently, he was familiar with the video). "Now dat's how da b*tch queen gets it!" he declared, turning his grin to Phero specifically to show his support.

Unfortunately, this combination of emboldening for the crowd and the Navi's small stature and forward leaning had consequences, as the men trying to lean in behind him for a better look ended up pushing him down and then actually standing on him. Ignoring BigShotMan's cries of protest, the rowdy Navis leaned forward. One particularly ambitious Navi managed to land a smart smack on HunterWoman's right cheek as it rose. He stumbled back again to keep his balance, the men behind him propping him up and cheering.

In the meantime, Surf had drawn closer to the audience on her side. She hadn't decided to join in on the lady sandwich happening with her partners, figuring three would be a crowd. The Navi switched to a position with her hands on her knees, rocking in quick motions. She bit her lip, still feeling a sing.

While the contestant was preoccupied, it seemed her ally's request had born fruit. A HeelNavi from that side of the ring had maneuvered through the crowd over to Surf, sensing the chance to put the good idea Phero had had into action... However, the Navi didn't have ointment, and she was too highly elevated to get a hand on from his position in the first place. What the Navi did have was sunscreen: holding the tube at a high angle and getting as close as he could, the Navi squirted a stream through the air and onto Surf's bottom, causing her to jump and nearly fall off the board.

If she was disappointed someone was pushing their luck, or that they were offering sunscreen and not ointment, Surf soldiered through it. Instead, she gave the Navi a wink back and flashed a grin. She slowed down her tempo again, running her hands across her bottom to gather the liquid and snake it under the straps of her bottom, then rub it into her cheeks.

Everybody seemed to be getting into it, but the nature of the competition meant the next team's turn approached quickly. As the two hosts announced the rotation, they would receive additional instructions from Morty.

Quote ()

Okay
• Second contest is a cool down photo shoot
• MascotMan will bring out a bunch of ice cream / popsicles etc
• Ladies will pick what they want and MascotMan cameras will get a close-up shot of them eating it
• Obv make it hot
• The shots will be used on the record of this contest going on our website
• If you have an idea for contest 3 make it obv and I wont bother with desc next round
• Obv Anna has to do the dance now

"Oh, a tandem butt technique?" Toss commented, watching Phero and HunterWoman with a hand to her chin and a grin on her face. The Navi had sauntered over to where those two were, obviously intending to take their spot in light of the switch. "I think I've already said this, but there's no way you two are going to be able to top Dart and me! Watch as we transform from expert bounty hunters into expert booty shakers!"

"Well, I wouldn't call it a 'transformation,'" Dart corrected her. "My skills are... pretty well renowned at this point." The Navi had settled into a rhythm as she spoke, jerking her hips to the sides without putting on too much of a performance at this point.

"Fair enough! But I think we can impress these guys even more. Let's turn this competition... on its head!" With that ominous statement, the Navi reached out to grab her partner and lift her up. Before Dart knew it, Toss had grabbed her around the waist and lifted her into the air. Deftly, the larger of the two used her arms to spin the smaller until she was upside down. Because Dart was taller than her partner, she had to scoot up a bit to wrap her arms around her Toss's waist, her face pressed between the other woman's legs. Presumably, that was how her shades were staying on in spite of gravity, rather than falling to the sand below.

Dart only let out a few muffled protests before getting to the work Surf obviously intended of her. The Navi began twerking her bottom in the air with her legs still vertically upward, occasionally kicking one around as she tried to find balance. Toss laughed, dodging an errant kick. "See how much work she's putting in for you guys?! She must have really taken a shine to you! All right, buddy' let's tag!"

Dart didn't have any say in the matter of tagging out, as Surf suddenly body slammed her into the sand, landing on top of her. In this position, Toss took a page from Phero's playbook, popping her backside up and down in rhythm with the music while giving a sultry glance over her shoulders. Dart was still trapped underneath her, unable to escape as the other repeatedly came down on her face.

Nobody had a drink handy that also seemed interested in pouring it, but by this point, many of the guys seemed to want to get in on the opportunity they'd missed out on previously. That, and Toss's girth making her a larger target, saw a number of guys in the audience taking swipes at the Navi's wide hips. Toss let out a couple of squeals, but didn't seem upset and didn't slow down. "Haha! I deserve that, huh?! You don't see a bounty hunter getting punished too often, though!"

Dart shouted something unintelligible below her.

In the meantime, AdjustLady had headed over to take Surf's post. As the boarding Navi dismounted her board and returned to the sand, she more discretely finished rubbing the sunscreen in, biting her lip a bit at the sting.

"Let's see... if this is enough booty for you boys..." AdjustLady spoke briefly, before turning her back on the crowd and bending her knees to bring herself lower. It'd be fair to guess AdjustLady's body gave her an advantage in this contest, as she shook her still-enlarged behind in metronome-perfect time with the music, occasionally mixing it up as she rose and bent forward, running her hands up her legs. Her massive chest shook with the movements as well, although the closest audience wouldn't see. "Hm?"

"More booty!" A rowdy voice from the audience shouted. Even over the music, a chant of 'more booty' quickly made itself heard.

"Are you quite serious?" AdjustLady muttered under her breath. "Ahem. I aim to please," she spoke more loudly, then began playing with the discrete knobs on her hips. By the time she was done, her backside had become enormous, her legs thick, and her hips almost unrealistically wide. The letters of "SEX KITTEN" had become stretched to the point of distortion, and it didn't look like the skimpy bottom of the piece was going to tolerate much further expansion, already taut against the cybernetic Navi's dark flesh. The Navi resumed shaking, the crowd becoming a roar of excitement. The distribution of people roaring in approval, expressing their amazement, or shouting disapproval of the new look was unclear, but it definitely made noise. Whether it was a tactical decision or not, AdjustLady had left some space between herself and the crowd, so people weren't getting their hands on her.

The music came to an end and the ladies wound down. Toss rose to her feet, rubbing her behind just briefly before helping her partner back to her feet. Dart looked too out of breath to chew Toss out for now, panting and sweating heavily and resting her hands on her knees. For her part, AdjustLady seemed like she'd worn herself out too, sinking to her hands and knees in an expression that would probably seem exaggerated to anyone who hadn't witnessed how easily the woman had been pushed around earlier.

"Pardon the pun, dudes, but that was a bum deal," Surf told her team, having approached them during the downtime. "I don't know who came out on top there, but teams taking turns on a no-preparation event like that obviously favors the team that goes after! Well, whatever. We were already in the lead, and you guys were gnarly hot. Should be fine."

Dharma and Diana would find that as the last competition had been ending, MascotMan had (from somewhere) produced a large push ice-cream cart. The hosts might recognize many of the types visible inside, as they all appeared to be analogues from the real world. There weren't any novelty "sexy" types available, but there was the entire spread one might find in any given store's freezer... MascotMan wasn't saying anything, apparently leaving all announcing to the two women now.
Phero wished she had more time to ponder the wisdom of HunterWoman's words; it could be true that many of the guys were as familiar or more with the video of "B*tch Get It" and would find her lack of creativity uninspiring or worthy of scorn. Somehow, her instinct told her they'd probably be happy to be part of the up close recreation, though. She didn't think innovation was chief amongst their concerns.

That said, HunterWoman appeared to be an innovator herself, at least in the field of booty sciences. "Wow! This is even better than the original video, I bet. You're a genius!" Phero complimented her ally, unironically. "I'm just happy we get to do something without splitting up this time." In fact they were a little too close if anything... but she didn't mind.

Speaking of being reunited with friends, BigShotMan showed up to lend some aid as well (she missed the part where he took somebody else's water bottle). "Hooray!" she cheered. Truth be told, cool water on her bum wasn't a bad feeling after generous physical exertion in the hot, hot sun. However, the moment of joy was somewhat short lived, as her friends incurred battle damage: HunterWoman on her butt and BigShotMan well... all over him. "Hang in there!" she urged HunterWoman. To BigShotMan she added: "Or crawl out of there! That looks painful."

It looked like Surf was doing her part for the war effort as well. Someone seemed to have given her some ointment after all... nope, sunscreen. "Hang in there, Surf!" she cheered her ally on.

Luckily, this contest was a fairly short one, and soon their turn at it was done. Phero felt pleased; all three of them seemed to have gotten a good reaction. Next up, the other girls put their backs into it in a rather unconventional manner. If innovation was what the audience wanted, good on them. If giant booties were what the audience wanted, they had that in spades. It looked like Dart was getting it pretty hard though, and concealing her might work against it. Then again, Toss was really taking it for the team. "... I think we should tell these guys that just rubbing and gently squeezing butts feels a lot better than spanking them," she murmured, looking to their team leader sympathetically. "That could use some ice... I don't know where we'll get some though."

-------

For a moment, Dharma thought "Anna" was going to try to leave her alone MCing, but it looked like she'd go along in the end. Even if Anna did sort of crib her line. "I hope you're up for the pace I'm setting. I've got a certain amount of pride in my ability to capture an audience," she thought, feeling impetus to prevail in the challenge that only she knew she'd just set.

She read her new instructions and cursed internally. "This guy really gets off on butts, doesn't he?" she thought to herself, wondering if he'd picked Diana because he liked her shorts or because Anna hadn't indicated she was going to strip, so he wanted her to make it up somehow. Either way, she didn't intend on letting up on the peer pressure.

"Well, if you guys like girl-on-girl , I'm sure you enjoyed those fine performances. There might be more of that in stores, so keep your eyes open." At the word "open," she burst open her black lab jacket and shrugged it off, shimmying her shoulders up and down until she got her arms out, then grabbing the coat to set it across a seat back neatly.

"For our girls' next contest, we've got something that'll help them cool down while still heating you up," Dharma chuckled through her gas mask. "Each team will be given refreshments, but whichever produces the best photos while they eat them will win this contest. In the mean time, I think there may be one or two of you sad sacks who still haven't had your fill of butts yet, it's your lucky day... Anna and I have got you covered."

Dharma would step aside with a flourish of her arms, gesturing to Anna to let her have the floor. At the same time, she unbuttoned her slacks, unzipped, and began to slowly shimmy them down, still facing the camera. The HP president was smiling lustily, but that wouldn't come through given the mask. Even once they were down, her long button-up shirt would keep her panties covered, but the crowd would get a look at her bare legs. The camera would thankfully not capture her feet, as she slowly worked to step out of her shoes and pants, once the slacks were all the way down. Hopefully, Diana would get a nice dance of some kind done in this time.

-------

Phero's imagination wasn't quite robust enough to capture how she was supposed to make a sexy photo out of eating a popsicle, but she thought the cooldown aspect of the contest would come in handy regardless. "Alright, HunterWoman. I think Surf needs our help! Let's each grab something to help cool her down!" she called HunterWoman to action, again stealing Surf's role as team leader.

For her part, Phero accepted a peach snowcone and thanked the vendor, then ran over to Surf. "Okay, Leader, you need hydration, ASAP! Here's the plan: I'm going to rub you down with this snowcone! And HunterWoman, you can help with your frozen snack! And... well, I don't want you to two to miss out on a snack... so maybe you can share the last one! I think the crowd will love our teamwork, which means it'll make a great photo!"

The plan was a little kooky, but Phero wouldn't take no for an answer. Or, more accurately, she'd start before no could be said. She got behind Surf, then began unapologetically rubbing her snowcone into her leader's butt. To cool it down, of course. "It will probably help if you kind of... bend over a bit, so HunterWoman can reach all over you," she suggested, gently pressing one hand to there leader's back to get her to do so. "Geez... you kind of got it all over..."

Assuming HunterWoman and Surf both went along, they'd be enjoying a shared treat while HunterWoman cooled down Surf from the front and Phero cooled her down from the back. As friends do. "If I'm really going to cool you down, I need to..." she murmured, adjusting the scrappy parts of Surf's bikini by spreading them apart with her fingers, then getting those parts snow-coned as well. "How is it? Feeling good?" She punctuated that by rubbing Surf's sensitive parts with a snow-cone. As friends do.
"I know, right? Two butts are better than one!" Everything was going great, and everyone seemed to be enjoying the combination...then, suddenly, water! "Ooh!...That feels nice!" Honestly, she would've preferred drinking it to having it poured on her, but HunterWoman took it in stride. If nothing else, wet butts were probably even better than regular butts. This was supported by the fact that she took a slap afterward, which caused a little bit of extra jiggle. She felt it, but didn't really get any pain from it, a benefit of having much junk in her trunk. Phero seemed to think she was hurt, though. "You mean that smack? I'm fine! It takes more than that to hurt me!" Hopefully that wouldn't be taken as an invitation, though she was honestly fine if someone tried to give her another butt slap of similar power; she could totally get into it.

It wasn't too long before their part was over, and the other team had their shot. HunterWoman would've watched, but her attention span meant that after about 15 seconds she started looking around at other stuff. She was dragged back on track by her teammate's comments, though. "I dunno, spanking has its good points too, especially when you've got lots of padding back there! If you ask me, there's no wrong answer! ...But you didn't, so...eh, whatever!"

-----

...Oh, why was she even doing this? Diana momentarily cringed as Dharma removed her lab coat, but caught herself, and tried to pass it off as hitting her toe against something. She should probably do something similar if she was going to keep up the charade...she took one arm out of her vest, then slowly spun around, showing off her body as best she could. Although she figured there was only one part people would really pay attention to, so she slowed down a bit as she turned away, allowing the audience to get a good view of her rear. When she faced them once again, it was completely off, and flung onto the back of a chair. "Well, it's a good thing the Navis get to cool down, considering how hot it's been there..."

...Wait, why was Dharma giving her the stage? ...Oh. In the words of her people, bloody hell. "You mean the dancing?...Oh, fine. I don't remember all of it, but here goes..." At least she could bring some semblance of culture to this mess. ...Or at least she could, if she could remember literally anything about it. And she couldn't. Okay, just make something up, no one would know the difference...and so, she began to sway her hips, with her arms motioning upward and downward. ...That arm movement, wasn't that something hula related? ...She couldn't recall. Oh well. She turned around as she did so, granting the audience the butt it apparently craved. She didn't really get the whole appeal, but she was also trying not to think of anything, because any and all thinking about this would make her stop instantly.

She did this for around a minute, ending by raising her arms, as though declaring herself the victor of...something. She then looked at her co-commentator, taking a step backward in shock. "W-What happened to your pants?!" The silver lining was, since her shorts were already so short, she didn't have to do the same to show off some leg. Still, she got the picture..."...Ah, that's true. There's other parts of a woman that men like to look at, aren't there?" After taking off her fake knife, she quickly did the same for her shoes and socks, before bracing herself on a chair, and raising a leg up to camera level to show it off. "I'm sure there are some in today's crowd that wouldn't mind going a bit lower, hmm?"

-----------------

As soon as the cart appeared, any chance HunterWoman had of hearing Phero's plan was fired from a cannon, far into the ocean. "Yay! I could really go for something right now!" She was the first to reach the cart, but was soon paralyzed by indecision; Phero went over and grabbed a snow cone before she even came close to making up her mind. "I'll take that!...No, wait, that!...Nah, that!...Huh? Wait...a popsicle that changes flavor as you eat it? That. Is. Awesome! I'll take it!" She snatched one from the selection, and removed the wrapper. "Ooh, cherry!" Apparently, she hadn't even checked the flavor ahead of time.

Despite her desire for cool, sweet goodness, the hunter Navi somehow managed to remember that there was a contest going on, and instead of just tearing into it, began to lick on it a bit. "Mmm!" This soon turned into sucking on the sides and top. "Mmmm!" Eventually, she was jamming it so far into her mouth it was a wonder she wasn't blocking off any vital passageways. "Mmm mmm mmm!" In and out. In and out. In and out. But something was weird. Why wasn't it changing flavors? Was she getting close? She took it out of her mouth, and held it up above her face to see if everything looked okay..."Yep, I can see it right there at the tip-huh?"

Before she could continue, white liquid poured out from the end of the popsicle, covering her face. By some miracle, it didn't get in her eyes, so she took a moment to just stand there, blinking, trying to figure out what just happened. "......Hey, MascotMan! I don't think you let this one sit in the freezer long enough!" The melted popsicle juice started to trickle down, going down her neck and towards her chest. She was curious about something, though, and got a little bit of the fluid on her finger, and popped it in her mouth. "...Huh, lemonade! Neat! So, uh, can I get a towel? Or something else I can wipe this off with?" In the meantime, why waste a perfectly good treat? She started sucking on it again, though this time she was more focused on eating it instead of giving the audience a show.
Team Surf led the charge as Phero sprang into action for her team, compelled by empathy and a spark of innovation to help out her fellow woman. For her part, Surf spent only a short time browsing the selection, quickly drawing a blue raspberry-flavored push pop from the bin. She was distracted for a brief moment checking out the cartoon characters on the packaging until Phero gave the short version of the plan. "Hold up, dude, I'm uooahohoho!!" she gasped, then bit her lip as Phero spread the application. "D-d-dude! That's... brrrrr!" she tapered into a shiver, clenching her teeth.

The other team watched in confusion before Dart suddenly spoke up, grinning. "Oho! Fool. Your short sightedness will finally give us the opportunity to take the lead!"

"Really?" Toss interrupted, watching Phero continue as she crossed her arms. "The audience seems kinda into, uh, the butt torture business, putting it frank. I don't see how this'll lose her any points."

"The photograph," Dart explained, adjusting her shades. "The rules say it has to be a photo of her eating the article, but she's already dumped it all! With no photo of her eating, her score for this competition will definitely be a zero."

"Slow your shred, there, dude," Surf spoke up, still looking away from all of them as she managed to control her voice. Beginning to bend over as Phero had requested, she hesitated, a flush growing on her face. "Ph-Phero can still eat it!"

"Pfft," Toss replied, grinning with bemusement. "Eat what? Your butt?"

"N-no, what? No, she can scoop some off or something- w-whatever! No more talking, photo time!" Surf peeled the wrapper at the top of her confectionary and tore it away, then shoved up on the handle to get a healthy bit exposed. She stuck that portion in her mouth and gave it a few good sucks before she drew it out slowly. Holding up the ice cream with her right hand, she placed the left in a V-sign across her eyes, hiding them, and showed the camera her blue tongue and a smile. She gave it that shot and one more, flashing a grin. The grin twitched at the corners as she failed to keep it together in the face of Phero's more exploratory application of the snow cone below.

Whether Phero had decided to eat her snow cone one way or another, decided against it, or simply ignored the conversation, Dart and Toss had begun their own venture into competitive ice-cream modeling. Dart was watching HunterWoman with a frown on her face, clicking her teeth as HunterWoman got the "money shot" and the camera snapped. "I'll show you the proper way to-"

"Uh-uh! You've been spending too much time with your new buddy," Toss interrupted, holding a finger up to Dart's lips. "Your partner is going to get lonely!"

"Maybe if 'spending time with my partner' didn't involve getting tossed around and buried in the sand," Dart muttered under her breath.

Ignoring her, Toss had plunged her hand into the bin, coming up with a banana popsicle. "Tada! It's a double stick. Cherry's your favorite, right?"

Dart nodded, backing up a step as Toss approached. Without slowing down, Toss stepped in and plunged the popsicle (which, as she'd noted, had two sticks and was designed to split) into Dart's mouth. Dart sucked hesitantly before pulling her mouth away, coated in the pale melted residue. "Ugh! What?! That's not cherry! What is this...?!"

"Teehee. An inexperienced girl like you can't appreciate that flavor, huh? Pff, it's just banana, silly. Join me~" she finished, before holding the stick up between the two of them and licking one side of the popsicle. With her free hand, she grabbed the camera robot and positioned it in front of them as though taking a selfie.

Dart flushed a bit but didn't complain further, putting her lips to her side of the cool surface of the popsicle, sucking, then backing her head up and running her tongue up and down the face. "Hm... I guess you get used to it."

"Right...?" Toss teased, closing her eyes and closing her mouth more fully on her own end of the stick. "I think they got the pic now," she concluded, removing her lips and wiping a strand of hair from her eyes. "You wanna finish this thing?"

"N-no way, it's covered in your... ugh." Still pouting, Dart grabbed the handles and split the popsicle in two roughly even pieces. "There. Finish yours yourself."

"Aw, that's not as fun! I was hoping you were gonna give the whole thing to me," the larger bounty hunter teased, grabbing her own half and setting to work on it contentedly in spite of her complaining.

In the meantime, AdjustLady had mostly been watching Phero with interest, as though trying to decode what was going on in her head as she "helped" the Team Surf leader. Finally, AdjustLady's eyes traveled down to the plain, cylindrical chocolate popsicle she'd gotten herself. "This type of thing really isn't my specialty, but... I suppose I must do what I can." The mechanical Navi reached to her face and again adjusted so her mouth settled into an "O" and her eyes fell half-lidded.

Tentatively at first, the Navi inserted the tip into her mouth, remaining mostly still and almost reminiscent of a machine like a pencil sharpener. Once the popsicle was in place, the Navi began rhythmically moving it in and out of her mouth. As she did so, her tongue (or whatever passed for it) emerged and played along its surface, slurping noisily. Her speed picked up as she did so, until she was moving at high speed, heedless of any potential brain freeze. With a subtle motion, the Navi used her free hand to play across her face again, transforming her expression to a wider-eyed version. "Mff... aaah," she finally finished... removing the stick clean of anything but saliva (or some saliva equivalent) after a very short period.

The audience was still hot for the act, and it wasn't clear if BigShotMan had gotten clear of the crowd. If so, he was presumably off licking his wounds somewhere, as he was nowhere to be found cheering. Still, plenty of people still were, even though this portion was more for the cameras and viewers at home than the ringside viewers. For what it was worth, the visible audience seemed more interested in Team Surf's portion of this contest, both HunterWoman's and the others'. It was also probably worth noting that the rowdy bunch were still close to the edge of the ropes... the most rambunctious of them were making it clear that they'd be pleased to get back to the hands-on action they'd briefly been granted. In contrast to those cheering for the present show, the people most interested in steering the activity back that way were reaching for Toss and Dart.

MascotMan remained quiet, as before. From the occasional motions of his head and the lack of his characteristically lackadaisical arm swings, it was likely he had been focusing on managing the cameras. At any rate, he'd apparently found a chance to dismiss the ice cream bin he'd summoned before, as it was nowhere to be seen.

---

For Dharma and Diana, meanwhile, the tone was a more awkward quiet, as they'd probably be becoming increasingly aware they couldn't actually see their audience or any reaction they were getting. They did have one person keeping an eye on them, however, and Dharma received another message:

Quote ()

Okay
• Got your hint "girl on girl action" for the third contest
• Up to you on this one
• Good luck
• Obv make it hot
• And active
• Sad dance but okay
• Room for improvement but okay

From this message, it was pretty obvious MascotMan was now waiting on a cue before he did anything (if he was going to at all).
Phero noted that it didn't exactly sound as though Surf was being soothed, and further, that it didn't exactly sound like HunterWoman was going along with her plan. Suddenly, she began to understand why Diana seemed like a kind of a sour operator; it didn't seem like HunterWoman was the type to follow commands. Then again, Phero figured maybe it was sort of weird for her to be giving orders in the first place. "What a tricky contest," she thought to herself, while she watched HunterWoman eating her popsicle. There was still something a little erotic about it, but she couldn't put her finger on what. "Hmmm..."

As it turned out, Phero had probably made the wrong choice this time, not just because Surf clearly wasn't enjoying it, but also because it turned out that, per Dharma's statement of the rules, she wasn't actually allowed to use her snowcone the way she was. Not because of the obvious fact that it was a morally questionable way to use a snowcone, but also, because the MC had said she needs to eat the cone in a crowd-pleasing way. Even if the crowd somehow still thought she was doing something nice for Surf, the fact was that she hadn't eaten the icey snack, she'd rubbed it all over another girl's bum. Phero gulped, hoping there was still enough left for her to have some (as questionable as that would be, given where she'd been putting it for a while), but that was a futile hope; she'd worn it down to just a nub. Now she was panicking; what if she'd just lost the contest for her team when Surf was fighting with everything she had just to smile? When HunterWoman was trying so hard?!

Of course, there was still hope: the snow cone still existed, after all. No one had eaten it. It was just, unfortunately, spread all around the back of Surf's skimpy swimsuit... Which, being honest, was so skimpy that it was really more spread all over her bare bottom. "We can still win it! Just er... k-keep smiling!" she insisted, then adjusted her position to kneeling behind Surf. She pressed one hand into the sand on either side of Surf's legs, a bad omen of things to come, then gently moved her face to Surf's bottom. Without further warning, she opened her mouth, tracing her pink tongue along Surf's butt and also sucking with her lips. This was the horrifying solution reached by a girl with good intentions but no trace of common sense; she closed her eyes, ignored the sand and salt water on Surf's skin, and moved her mouth from coast to coast, getting all of the snowcone that she could. Thus occupied, she'd miss most of the other teams' antics. As to whether Phero's team or their opponents were victorious, that question would be left a mystery for now, given the nature of these lightning rounds.

----------------------------------------

While Diana was dancing, Dharma would announce the next contest. "I hope you all managed to hold onto your own ice cream during that contest," Dharma laughed; it was sort of gross, but something about teasing men like that appealed to her, so she didn't mind the immaturity of it. She'd gotten Morty's message... he sure sounded picky and attentive to the show for someone who was apparently being physically threatened. Regardless, the show must go on. She quickly devised a challenge to fit the criteria, then announced it. "Our next competition will be a game of chicken... girl-on-girl, just what the crowd wants to see. Two girls form the base of the pyramid and one the top. To win, you'll need to take the bikini top of the other team's rider. A team's also disqualified if their rider falls, of course. But don't think that means you're getting off easy... whichever team loses, every member will be going topless after!" That ought to fire the crowd up and hopefully it wouldn't take too long either. She was running out of articles to strip off and Diana was, presumably, running out of showmanship. "This contest will move to the shallow of the water, of course. The audience can take spots on the beach, as they wish."

Dharma thought to herself that her last expose partner had been a little more adept at dancing provocatively, but still, there was something charming about watching the standoffish Diana do a hula dance. She responded to Diana with a wink that would go unnoticed, given her gas mask. "The same thing that's going to happen to your pants," she answered succinctly, moving over to Diana and placing a hand slowly onto the sides of her shorts, her fingers curling like slithering snakes to hook into the sides. At this point, Diana would, of course, realize she had a considerable strength advantage over the CEO, thanks to her lifestyle and conditioning; deskwork hadn't prepared Dharma to be much of a dominator, and Diana could throw her across the room and over the coffee table if she chose to.

Having now stepped out of her pants and belt, Dharma seemed to be in agreement with Diana. "You're absolutely right, let's show them just how low we can go." She licked her lips, again unseen behind the gas mask, and would reach over to the PET to adjust it, getting a lower angle. She'd then rehook her hands and attempt to shimmy Diana's pants off, if she could manage. At this point, either she'd get that accomplished, or Diana would push her away, or possibly she'd discover the pants were too tight to remove that way and she had to unzip them instead. One might wonder if the CEO was going to try to take her partner's pants without offering up the shirt she was still using to preserve her own modesty.

----------------------------------------

Presuming that Surf hadn't gotten too embarrassed and keeled over during the last contest, Phero would stand to address her. "S-Sorry about that," she murmured, doing her best not to spit sand and salt water in an effort not to embarrass their leader further. "But I think the crowd liked it! Well... they liked the part up until I put my face on your butt anyway. After that, I couldn't really see... but hopefully they kept on liking it," she smiled, still full of hope. "Hopefully that took some of the heat off your bottom, though, because now we need you to be our top! Or, I guess we do... Come to think of it, Dharma didn't say the team leader had to be the rider. I guess one of us could do it, if you're still in pain and don't want to sit down? I could use my paste to stick our rider to our shoulders!" The idea had sound good when she said it, but when she thought about it a little harder, she realized that was just a little bit like cheating and the audience probably wouldn't like it. "On second thought, maybe not... Anyway... I'm sorry I'm not really a tough person, I probably won't be that good on the bottom or the top. But I'd say I'm really more of a bottom... How about you, HunterWoman? Do you think you're more of a top or a bottom?" she asked, innocently.
Mmm mmm mmm. Popsicles were pretty great. Not her favorite food in the whole entire world, but they were still tasty. Especially when it was warm like this. Before she knew it, there was nothing but a stick...which she promptly tossed into the nearest trash can with impeccable accuracy. Even in the net, littering was a no-no in her book. "Yummy! So guys, how're you-" Even HunterWoman couldn't help but be a bit mortified as she realized Phero's and Surf's current situation. "Hey now! You're supposed to eat your snow cone, not her ass!" She ran over to get a better view, and then realizing what was going on. "Ohhhhh...I see. Kind of a weird way to eat a snow cone...especially since she already had other stuff on her...wait, isn't that sand? Eww!" ...Narrating the situation to Phero wasn't helping, but she wasn't the kind of person to notice that. "...You can stop if you want. I wanna win, but I draw the line at eating sand! Unless it's, like, secretly sugar or something. ...Is it actually sugar?" She would've scooped up a bit with her finger and tried it, but there wasn't enough at this point that she could really do that. She'd have to settle for wiping off the whitish goop on her neck and chest with her hands.

------------------

Diana took a look at the new message, and if it wasn't for the fact she had the PET camera on her, she would've responded with a stiff upper lip, and an equally stiff middle finger for Morty. She tried her best, and considering she was part of the reason he hadn't been castrated, it was awfully nervy to criticize her performance.

Fortunately, as she stewed, Dharma had come up with the next event, and started announcing it. It was...a thing, to be sure. A thing she had to come up with not-condescending things to say about. "That's...a pretty literal take on girl-on-girl." ...Smooth. "Quite a punishment, as well. Though, whoever loses, don't despair...perhaps being topless will aid you in the final event somehow?" ...She probably just inspired Morty with that remark. "Regardless, three of our fair ladies are going to make our audience very, very happy. And the other three will win the event. No pressure, teams." If nothing else, she hoped that'd make the other Navis a little nervous. Heaven knew it wouldn't affect hers.

If Dharma's words didn't make it obvious, grabbing her shorts made her all too aware of her plans. Unfortunately, while she did have a strength advantage due to her far less sheltered upbringing, she wasn't exactly trained to make use of that; without a weapon, there was very little she could do. The CEO made it to where even HunterWoman could piece together what was going on, but she just shook her head. "No, you're not doing that. If you don't take your mitts off by the count of 3, it's getting broken, I don't care who you are. One. Tw-ahh!" It was a little bit of a tight squeeze, but Dharma succeeded in pantsing the ex-hunter, revealing her complete lack of anything exciting underneath, as she simply had plain white cotton panties. "What the hell, woman?!" Her shirt was too short to be used as any sort of visual shield, so she made do with her hands, though needless to say there was still visible underwear even as she did so. And what her underpants lacked in color, was now more than being made up for by Diana's beet red cheeks. Well, the ones on her face, at least.

----------------------

"Okay, so lemme get this straight. For each team, a girl sits on the other two, then they try to take the top girl's top off. Then, the other girls on the losing team have to take their tops off, too. Is that about right?" She'd zoned out a bit, but HunterWoman still more or less grasped the next event. "Works for me!"

Phero chimed in, causing the hunter Navi to surprisingly solemnly nod. "Yeah, you don't really look that strong...maybe you should be the top, since Surf's probably stronger? Although, I bet Surf has a super sense of balance, so it'd be harder for her to fall off!" Hmm. Conundrum! She wasn't good at those. "All I know is I'm definitely good for the bottom! When you work in the wilds like me, you've gotten have a little strength, you know? But who gets the top?" Rather than engage in fruitless thinking, she turned to the fearless(?) leader for her thoughts.
Surf kept her head turned from Phero and kept her brave face on, showing a lopsided and only half-convincing grin as she heard Phero get on her knees. "Um...? Yeah, so I kinda pictured you'd just get a finger and scoop some off-! Huwaaagh! Pherooo, what are you doooiiing?!" The surfer Navi wailed, squirming and losing her composure. "C-come on, dude! You only have to get enough for one picture! Cut it ooouhout!" For better or worse, the crowd that had gotten behind Surf's vicious paddling earlier was quite interested in this new development.

"Pffahaha!" Toss laughed, clutching her stomach and doubling over. "Man, and I thought I'd seen everything! The net is an amazing place...!"

Dart raised an eyebrow, shifting her gaze from Phero to HunterWoman. "Your team is a mess," she commented, looking unimpressed with HunterWoman's attempts to get herself clean. "I'm embarrassed for you."

"Now now," AdjustLady spoke, putting a hand on her shoulder, "There's enough embarrassment to go around for everyone today, isn't there?"

While HunterWoman was paying as little attention as everyone had come to expect, she was, in this case, as caught up as nearly everyone else. Dharma's explanation of the contest was only caught on a basic level by the group, distracted as they were by Phero's antics.

As off-put as Surf had been, she had been a trooper and stood her ground, although she made a point of frantically brushing off her bottom when the camera shutter had gone off and Phero finally gave her a break. "Dude! Dude!" she shouted, turning around with her fists at her hips and her face bright red. "Wait... what are we doing now?"

"A chickenfight, I believe," AdjustLady responded, sighing. "This one sounds barbaric..."

"I'm very confused," Dart muttered, crossing her arms. "A pyramid? Are we on our hands and knees...?"

"No, silly, not unless you can breathe underwater!" her partner retorted, slapping her on the back. "It's like... two girls will lift one girl, and that girl tries to take off the top from the girl the other ones are lifting. You lose if you lose your top, or if you take a dive."

"Wait, back up... the loser loses her top? This sounds..." Dart interrupted, scowling.

"Not just her! Her whole team has to take their puppies out on a walk, if you catch my drift. Let the cats out of the bag!"

"Please, enough with the animal references," AdjustLady complained, crossing her arms. "It means the losing team has to remove their tops. Remember, there's still a competition after this one, so the stakes are high."

Dart gulped, putting her hands to her chest. "Hrm... but... Well, we definitely aren't losing this one! Those airheads may be good at getting the crowd's interest, but this one is a cut-and-dry athletic competition! Toss and I perform active work against dangerous criminals. We won't be beaten here."

"I wonder if it'll be that easy..." AdjustLady pondered aloud. She turned to Phero again. "Well, we'll leave your team to its strategy, Cutie, but why don't we lay out a couple of rules, just to flesh out the skeleton our announcer provided? First, let's agree not to use any offensive powers or Battlechips against one another here. This audience wants to see women playing, not an out-right slugfest. Second, I think your makeshift top there embodies something of a grey area in this competition. Let's agree that you won't be your team's top. And, if you lose, you'll be willing to lose your protection there? We wouldn't want the audience feeling cheated, after all..."

"This'd normally be the part where you tell us what's in it for us, but... I get it," Surf acquiesced, shrugging. "Saving that Morty dude is the important thing, so that comes first."

"Well, happy strategizing! See you on the fields of chicken battle, Cutie," AdjustLady waved off Phero, turning back to her own group, which appeared to be having a surprisingly hard time already coming to strategic decisions.

"Okay, back to us," Surf said, speaking to her allies again. "Sorry I was distracted earlier, but Phero, you were saying you should be a bottom... and you too, HunterWoman. So that leaves me as the top. Mmm... I guess... I can take it now," Surf said, quickly brushing further discussion of that issue under the rug. "So I'll be top. In a competition like this, one of you should take my legs over their shoulders, and the other will prop me up from behind. HunterWoman looks the strongest, so I'm nominating her from the front. I'm totally light, so I don't think you'll have much trouble toting me. And your right that my balance is top notch... plus, uh, while I don't wanna think about it, they'll probably have a tougher time getting my top off than they would anyone else on this team." Surf pulled at either side of her 'Bad Girl' surf shirt to indicate.

In the meantime, Team Toss had clearly come to an agreement, which involved Toss on the bottom at the front, and Dart riding her shoulders. AdjustLady was bringing up the rear, but it was pretty easy to tell she wasn't really doing much of the heavy lifting, really only bracing Toss in case she were to fall backwards. Judging by the fact that AdjustLady's humongous thighs couldn't be seen behind Toss, it was probably safe to assume she had re-tuned her body for better balance.

"Witness!" Dart shouted, placing her hands in the air and flourishing her arms. "With the combination of my peerless dexterity, the unshakable poise of my partner, and... and AdjustLady's... scientific mind... our formation is unstoppable!"

"And our tops un-poppable!" Toss added, giggling.

"... So, there's that. Give me a boost if you're ready, guys... and, uh, any tips you've got would be nice. I... think I've got this one, since the dart chick seems pretty goofy and also pretty scared of losing her top. But she also seems like she has some trick in her head. And Phero, I'm counting on you not doing any more sketchy business to my butt back there! All right?! You two will need to move me in before I can do anything, so it's your move."

---

As much as Diana probably would have loved a new message as an excuse to get Dharma off her case, nothing new arrived. Interestingly, this was a break in the pace of the previous messages... although, the previous lightning rounds had moved a little bit more quickly, so if one considered messages were only arriving at the end of each round and not at regular intervals, it was normal.
When Phero finally freed up her mouth from Surf's bottom, after wiping her lips and spitting as discretely as she could manage with a disturbed expression, she turned her head to HunterWoman and answered her earlier question: "It's not sugar." That said, she'd finished, and she and Surf were still alive, and nobody was disqualifying them for anything, so she'd consider this a victory. "Sorry, I er... won't do that again," Phero reassured the team captain. Note to self: hugging and squeezing between friends, good. Sandy butt licking, maybe not so much.

Funnily enough, she'd apparently spend the next contest positioned roughly beneath Surf's butt as well, as it seemed that she and HunterWoman were going to be supporting Surf in this contest. She nodded to AdjustLady, adopting a pleasant smile. "Of course, it's only fair. If I lose, the goo comes off," she agreed, her expression showing that she didn't attach the appropriate significance to going topless in front of a crowd like this. She wasn't an exhibitionist like her operator, but she wasn't particularly conventional either, as her actions a moment ago had shown.

She moved into the water to join the others, where she would serve as a base to support the team captain. "Advice? Hm... This is going to be pretty tough. The other team's a lot bigger than we are, so biologically, they probably have an advantage. I guess... Dart seems sort of prickly and competitive, so try using that against her, maybe? If you tease, her maybe you can catch her off guard! Also, because their front is so big, you're probably going to have to angle around the side a bit to actually reach Dart's top," she pointed out. "I'm not sure Toss has any weaknesses! She seems pretty tough. HunterWoman's tough too, though; she's a professional hunter and can even use a boomerang!" One could certainly ask how hunting or throwing a boomerang was going to help in this situation, but time was running short. "Okay, I'm ready!" Once HunterWoman had Surf up on her shoulders, Phero would reach out and place her hands fearlessly upon Surf's lower back, somehow miraculously avoiding the common assumption that she needed to put them on Surf's butt.

--------------------------------------------

On the outside, Dharma gave AdjustLady a silent "thanks" for picking up her slack in describing the rules. She also gave another to Diana, who had thankfully not followed through on the promise to break her hands if she got pantsed. Unfortunately, Diana's choice in panties was about as inspired as she expected; once again, not up to the strong standard set by her previous strip show partner. "Buckle up, we're not done yet," she thought to herself, actually feeling a bit genuinely pleased with the situation. She paused for a moment, then chuckled, repeating herself, this time out loud. "Buckle up! We're not done yet," she cooed. That said, she'd give Diana a break from the girl-on-girl, withdrawing a bit.

She and Diana were both running out of stuff to shed, it seemed, unless Diana started redressing... a very real possibility given how she'd reacted to her shorts going down. For now, they needed to keep the show going in a drawn out way that wouldn't leave them with no cards left to play during the final contest. Luckily, she'd come coincidentally prepared; the shirt she was wearing could be unbuttoned in a slow, tantalizing, time-buying manner. "Basic white, hm? Some people like the classics," she shrugged, while beginning to fiddle with her top button. "Well, if you're willing to leave me my hands a little longer, I'll even up the score a bit." She swayed her hips side to side, seeming to be enjoying herself thoroughly, as she finished up at the neck and moved down to the collar bone. Her shirt tails swished to the beat of some tune she was humming.

Away from the humming a bit and closer to the door, Diana would hear a sound that really ought not surprise her, but would probably be wholly unwelcome: someone was coming up the narrow staircase, headed to the office. It might be Agnis, who they'd sent away earlier, or it could be someone else; that wouldn't be clear until they opened the door. On that note, Diana might have stakes in making sure that they didn't manage to get it open. There was a lock on the inside, but it looked as though it required a key. Without the key, she'd have to either block it with her body or else move something in front of it, if she wanted to keep the approaching party out. The only good options for the latter would be one of the low couches; the table didn't have a good edge to it and most of the other fixtures either wouldn't move or wouldn't be heavy enough. Or, of course, she could let whoever was ascending the staircase make it in, and perhaps they'd save her from the Heart-Payne Pharmaceuticals president's whimsy.
"Hey now!" For some odd reason, Dart's comments seemed to send HunterWoman into a rare irked expression. "I'm sorry we're not all super neat eaters like you! Sometimes you just gotta get sloppy!" She nodded at herself, as though she'd said something profound.

Oh...so it wasn't sugar. Too bad. Wait, that meant...it was sand all along? Even she thought that was kinda gross. "Eww! Don't do that again! Some things you just shouldn't ever do! Like eating sand! That's just gross!"

Like Phero, the conditions of losing didn't seem to faze the huntress Navi one bit, nor did Dart's boast. "Pfft! Like that prepares you for athletic stuff. Surf and I totally do athletic stuff for a living! You don't see a lot of chubby Navis do what we do! 'Sides, we have to brave something even more dangerous than criminals...nature itself! I bet you couldn't last a day in the YumLand jungles, or the NetFrican serengeti! You'd be all 'eww, this is so gross, I can't even find anything to eat!', while in that time I'd have bagged a virus to chow on!" Eating viruses was apparently something to be extremely proud of.

"Yeah, the no powers or chips thing sounds good. It'd be too easy anyway. One shot, one untopped Navi! Pew!" She raised her arm to about where she'd aim to snag Dart's top with a bolt, and made a motion with her hand...it was probably what she did to fire her crossbow. "Then you'd be all 'Eek!' and cover yourself, but the audience would be all 'boo, show them to us!'m and then you'd be all 'I don't wanna', and then the audience would be all 'SHOW THEM TO US, WE TRIPLE DOG DARE YOU', and then you'd have no choice but to reveal yourself!" By comparison, her reaction would be along the lines of 'eh, okay', uncerimoniously go topless, and stand around like nothing happened.

Anyway, time for strategy. Or whatever passed for it in HunterWoman's mind. "So I'm under you? Good enough for me!" She quickly managed to get between Surf's legs, and hoisted her upward. "Not a problem! I could do this all day!" She didn't have to, though, as Phero would help her out. "Um...what else..." Oddly, the rear Navi's comments gave her an idea. "You know, this kinda is like hunting! If you're not careful, you're the one going down! So, if you don't think something has weaknesses, what you need to do is...don't force a shot for the sake of getting a shot in! Wait, and let them make the vital mistake. A little slip-up here or there is often all it takes. Then, that's when you go in for the kill!" With that in mind, she wouldn't race forward, and wait for the other team to try something first. Surf wasn't that heavy, so she could still maneuver pretty well. She just needed to avoid rolls or anything, since that was probably bad when there was another person on you.

------------------

The more she saw how she was acting, the more Diana was aware that Dharma actually seemed to be enjoying this to some extent. Sure, her face was covered, and yet, she still was dealing with it awfully well for someone that would be ruined if her identity was revealed. And speaking of which, she was still standing in her underwear in front of a live internet feed. She quickly solved that by...taking cover behind her chair. She still had her top half visible, but she sunk to whatever point that her panties and all points south wouldn't be. "Er, yes, you do that. I'll just stay over here for the moment, and-"

Her thoughts were interrupted by noticing the highly unpleasant sound of someone walking up the stairs. Thanks to taking a dive, even if she ran over now, there might not be enough time to block the door...plus, it was hard to tell if it went inward or outward. ...Also, she'd expose herself to the internet again. Well, the least she could do was alert the other woman. "...MC HP? I hate to interrupt, but it sounds like we're about to have a visitor. Maybe you should check to see who it is?" Maybe Dharma could do something about it. She was basically helpless at this point, unless flinging a plastic knife counted as help.
"We're all in agreement on the strategy, everyone agrees there'll be no more sand-licking, we're set. Radical!" Surf pumped her fist. "I hate to say this, but... with only one contest left, this is as close to surfing as I'm going to get. I'd better make it count!" As she made her way into the water, the Navi noted the advice of her teammates, nodding thoughtfully at Phero's remarks. "Uhuh... teasing is probably a good angle, but I'm not sure what I'll be able to do while dodging her attacks and keeping my focus. We'll see... and, uh, don't forget, HunterWoman actually can't use a boomerang right now. No boomerangs, all right, dudes?"

Surf assumed that HunterWoman had gotten that point. Now that she'd been hoisted into the air, there wasn't much time to finish drilling it in. As the Navi focused on her opponent ahead, she took in HunterWoman's advice as well, giving a wordless nod as her tongue traced her teeth in concentration.

"You, Hunter! Did you call me chubby?!" Dart yelled from atop her partner's shoulders, clenching her teeth. "It's plain to see my physique is chiseled and as sharp as my mind! Who knows how many carbs are in those beasts you eat?!"

"Ha! Why do you even know what a 'carb' is, you weirdo?" Toss giggled again, a snort sneaking in. "Besides being a Navi, you normally have no idea about that kind of stuff. But, hey, you! I'm not gonna let you talk about my chubby partner that way!"

Dart growled, taking the teasing less than gracefully. "We'll see who ends up ashamed, baring herself for the world to see!" With that gross mischaracterization of her opponent's potential reaction, Dart assumed what was likely intended to be a battle stance, raising her arms at different heights with menacingly pinched pairs of thumbs and forefingers.

The two groups remained still for a moment until it became obvious nobody was going to shout "start," so one of them would have to be the first to move. "Guess I'm up first! Get outta the way if you don't wanna get run over, buddy!" Toss began charging forward, giving HunterWoman the opportunity to hang back and dodge that she wanted. AdjustLady followed behind, splashing loudly through the water as she tried to keep up.

Up top, Dart used the approach to make a lightning-swift grab for Surf. For all her goofing around, it'd be easy to forget she claimed to be a bounty hunter: her speed and eye made that much easier to believe for anyone who caught a glimpse.

For her part, however, Surf was able to back up her claims, as well. Since Toss had charged in, HunterWoman would be forced to dodge to a side: as Dart turned to make her grabs, each in quick succession, Surf swayed forward and then backward, relying on Phero to keep her propped as she did so. "What's the matter? Not very accurate for a pro!"

"Not yet!" Toss suddenly shouted, planting one foot and pivoting on the others, seeming to literally swing AdjustLady behind as Dart grabbed her meaty shoulders to keep from falling on the maneuver. In a flash, however, her arms shot forward, getting the fringes of Surf's shirt while HunterWoman's team was still turned to the side...

"Crap!" Surf shouted in surprise. As a last ditch effort, she began leaning away from Dart, trying to keep her from getting a better grip. Surf seemed to have a good sense of balance, but she couldn't negate gravity like her board could: if Phero and HunterWoman didn't quickly adjust, she was likely going to take a sideward spill. Dart's finger strength seemed surprisingly powerful, as well, and rather than losing her grip, the tips seemed to hold tight. Surf's shirt began to rise up, the undersides of her breasts becoming visible as the hem slowly climbed.

On the other hand, Dart had thrown her balance forward to land her grab: her shades had begun sliding down on her face, barely revealing sclerae that were jet black. If their observations were especially keen, they'd note that AdjustLady's hands had left Dart, unable to keep up, and she was reaching back up to re-establish contact.

---

While their Navis were in a precarious moment where a split second was all that separated them from embarrassing public exposure, Diana and Dharma could soon suffer a similar fate should they fail to act quickly. They'd at least avoid any distraction from Morty: there was no further communication, at least not yet.
"I agree... No more eating sand," Phero concurred with her teammates, feeling embarrassed that they were having to lecture her on this. There were a lot of things she needed to learn on the net, but the fact that she shouldn't eat sand was knowledge she'd had right out the gate. As the groups exchanged banter, it occurred to her that she didn't have as much in common as the others... despite what HunterWoman was saying, being a bounty hunter and being a regular hunter weren't so different, and Surf was at least pretty athletic. She, on the other hand, could probably count the number of times she'd seen combat on one hand, and furthermore, was scientifically designed to be as non-threatening as possible. She had more in common with AdjustLady than the others, truth be told, which might explain how their roles matched in this leg of the contest.

At any rate, for now, she had to focus on making sure Surf didn't take a tumble backwards into the, er, surf. Things went south fast, though; the enemies had skillfully taken hold of Surf's shirt hem before she could do much to mount much of an offense. Phero knew that she wasn't doing enough just hanging in the back (although that was important at this point, since there was a very real danger of Surf falling backwards and over). She raised her voice and tried a bluff. "Oh no! Dart! Your breasts are coming out of your little bikini top!" she lied, although with enough motion, it was certainly possible. She wasn't sure if that would work or not, and she felt a little badly about lying, but she'd feel even worse if Surf had to take her top off for the last contest.

The seeds of one more plan were forming, but she had no idea how to make them take hold. Or did she? She knew that AdjustLady was the weak point of their opponent's group, but even if Surf were to push Dart hard enough and AdjustLady's grip fell, there was a chance that Dart and Toss could keep vertical without any help from AdjustLady. It was less like AdjustLady was the weak point and more like she wasn't really needed at all in this equation... exploiting Dart's lack of backward support would only be possible if Surf was tough enough to push Dart backwards, and that didn't seem likely. Hopefully, her taunting Dart would help and maybe HunterWoman could come up with a good follow-up.

-----------------------------------------

MC HP had gotten her shirt unbuttoned to just below her naval, revealing a lacy, black bikini, a bit stringier than befit her straight-laced public persona. She was in the middle of working on the second to last when Diana informed her they were about to have an uninvited guest. It didn't really matter to Dharma who was coming up... it could be anyone, from the foreman to Santa Claus, and she'd still need that door locked just the same. Unfortunately, it needed a key, and just because she was company president didn't mean she had a master key to fit all locks at all of her facilities. She was enjoying her stint as an exhibitionist, but anonymously (at least in her mind). She didn't want anyone being able to put a name to the girl, unless that name was MC HP.

To that end, she flew across the room, rushing for the door just as it began to peak open. The voice on the other side was familiar as that of Agnis; it sounded like she'd finally come back from fetching Phillip... or tea... or whatever it was she'd gone to get. That answer came soon enough, as the sound of a platter clattering first to the floor and then down the long staircase made it clear what she'd been carrying, likely in one hand. There was a sound, somewhere between a sharp exhalation of breath or a whistle, as Agnis' blood pressure spiked on the other side of the door. "M-Madame-!?" she rasped, sounding like she was trying to decide whether she was angry at whoever had shut the door or fearful of what the president was going to say about the tea dropping.

Dharma slammed the door loudly again as her employee struggled with the knob, mostly for the purpose of stopping her from saying president. That would be way too big of a tip off to allow to be recorded. "Agnis," Dharm answered, then panicked, realizing she still had her gas mask on. She tipped it up, keeping her face away from the camera, and tried to calm her voice. "Agnis. I believe I asked you for Phillip, not tea..."

"... Did you?" the other girl replied in confusion. It was hard to remember at this point.

"Yes, I did. Now, don't worry about the mess. Just go get Phillip and I'll handle the clean-up. Do grab the platter though. But not the broken pieces," she snapped back, rapidly amending her request to try to get Agnis to leave as quickly as possible. She wasn't sure anything had broken, but assuming that Agnis had brought classy teacups, they were likely shattered to pieces now. "Go," Dharma reiterated. Agnis seemed willing to obey that command, likely appreciating the chance to compose herself regardless.

Dharma fixed the mask back over her face, then moved to rejoin Diana. At this point, Diana might figure Dharma was going to come to her senses, turn off the feed, and quickly redress before Agnis had a chance to come back. That would be mistaken; instead, Dharma would quickly reach out and grab Diana's shirt, much as Dart had gone after Surf's. "We're going to have to speed this up just a bit and leave the final entertainment to the girls on the beach," she spoke to both her partner and her audience, while attempting to yank the shirt up over the other's head. On the plus side, it was a pretty easy shirt to lift, but on the downside, Diana had already lost her pants, and it wouldn't be unthinkable that the president might get a fist in the gas mask for her misbehavior this time.
"No sand eating, yay!" Well, now that they had that settled that, HunterWoman could start settling in to the contest. "Right! No boomerangs, bolts, quarrels, rocks, or any other projectiles!" That also included the already established as inedible sand. Sand was for standing on, not eating. And sometimes it was for burying stuff, like treasure. Or a body.

Speaking of bodies..."Huh? I didn't call anyone anything...but see, that's what I mean! In the wild, you need to EAT food, not BE food! That's Nature 101! Even Navis can't function on zero energy!"

And on that note, there was silence...apparently no one wanted to yell start. As soon as Toss started to speak, however, there was a change of heart. "STAAAAAAAAART!!!" Now it was on. Toss led by charging, but she wasn't exactly a rhino, or even a speedy virus, so she was less than intimidated. Ready...wait for it...and, sidestep! Like a pro! Whoosh! Now they could-uh, wait, now Surf was getting grabbed. Not good. She seemed to be leaning back, but if she did that much further, she'd fall off...so she moved in that direction so that she could between Surf and the ground more properly.

Phero launched her taunt, but unfortunately, at least one of her teammates didn't seem to get the idea. "What do you mean? No she's not. Now, you can totally see her eyes now that her glasses are coming off - I think they're black, eww - but her boobs are covered! ...For now! Get ready, Surf!" She took a step or so back, to bring Surf almost in front of her, then rushed forward at the other team. She was eagle eyed enough to see that AdjustLady had temporarily lost her grip, and now sought to take advantage. She wasn't shy about avoiding contact, either; thanks to practically lunging ahead, she found her face colliding with Toss's breasts as she drew near.

------------------

Thankfully for Diana, Dharma was more than happy to block off the door. Sadly, the door didn't seem lockable without a key of some sort, one that the CEO lacked, but on the bright side, she WAS able to send off whoever it was without much effort. Whew. Satisfied that all was now well, she reached up and stretched for a moment...

...Which was a completely terrible idea, as it gave Dharma a nice window to yank her shirt off. The resulting 'Meep!' was nearly inaudible, but it was clear that the huntress was less than happy. Unfortunately, it revealed that her bra was about as exciting a view as her panties: functional, but still left plenty to the imagination. It didn't help that she really didn't have much to fill it with. "What the bloody hell is your problem, woman?!"

Well, now she was upset. And when she was upset, she usually liked some sort of retaliation on the offender. "...Well, fine. Speeding it up it is." She got behind her, placed her hand on Dharma's shoulders...then yanked down, to bring her shirt down and off the president's body. But, this wasn't her actual revenge, oh no. As the shirt fell, she took a moment and, as much as she could without the other woman noticing, tried to unhook her bra. She wanted to put on a show? Fine, SHE could put on a show. "Fast enough for you?"