The Final Shoot

"Very well, then; thank you for granting me your permission. There is one special consideration," he noted, staring downward again. "Because of our target audience, there are certain angles we must avoid in the shoot. I don't believe anyone will want to see my... shorts... in the shot," he suggested, keeping as straight a face as possible. Hopefully, he was trying to tactfully refer to his boner and not trying to suggest he should be taking the photo without pants, but at this point, it was getting sort of hard to tell... "As such, let's proceed with caution."

The black-haired navi released SplashLady (very hesitantly, since there were some serious doubts in his mind whether he'd ever be in such a favorable position again), then turned his back for decency's sake before SplashLady could get a look at his protrusion. "If you would, please lay down with your chest against the sand there," he requested. His lack of any other instructions seemed to suggest that he was acting impulsively, but his antsiness and other context clues made it obvious it wasn't out of disinterest. "I have a shoot in mind that should be similarly inspirational and play upon the idea of touch further..."
"Oh, I couldn't agree more..." No one that was going to look at this would want to see PhotoMan's lower body at the moment, with or without pants. Seemed odd to pick now to be careful, though...

Speaking of which, SplashLady noticed that said lower body was no longer touching her...or the upper body, for that matter. While mostly relieved, an extremely tiny part of her was disappointed. Definitely mostly relief, though. She let out a large sigh, mostly out of relief that she could breathe normally again, after that last pose had kind of made her breathing short and quick for...reasons. "Just a sec...hoo...okay, all set!" Following her (photo shoot) partner's advice, she laid down, bottoms up, so to speak. "Oh, and...one thing I'd like to say. In a way, I don't think me acting a little embarrassed is necessarily a bad thing for these shots. It kinda...reinforces the whole touch thing, you know? You're touching me, and I'm reacting to it. You're not touching a statue or an illusion. You're touching another Navi."
"Hm... perhaps the raw, human-like emotions of a revered figure will work to our advantage again in this shoot. I will continue in my endeavors, then," PhotoMan agreed. While SplashLady had cooled down a bit from a moment's respite, the wait had only made her partner antsier, as he had his shoot firmly in mind. After once again tucking himself where he may or may not be welcome, dropping so that he sat atop SplashLady's posterior (although being careful not to apply his full weight), PhotoMan made it abundantly clear that his motivation hadn't been lost.

SplashLady heard an unidentified spurting sound behind her and was treated to the sight of some clear, translucent goop flying just past her face. "Pardon me," PhotoMan apologized. "This slippery oil is commonly used by gravure models. It has several useful features," he began to explain, through slightly tense breaths as he began to rub some into his palms. "One clear purpose is the soothing sensation it produces, but for models, the primary allure is that it helps define body features and makes skin look especially smooth. The effect is especially noteworthy around areas such as the breasts, the abdomen, and the buttocks."

Demonstrating, PhotoMan began to work the oil in to SplashLady's shoulders with his hands. The sensation was not, at least to begin with, as soothing as he'd implied, but rather, startlingly cold. As he continued the application, it became somewhat more tolerable. What was perhaps slightly more difficult to tolerate was the slow, rhythmic motion of his lower body, which he was either intentionally or unintentionally grinding against SplashLady's thong as he moved his hands up and down his model's back. "Do you enjoy the feeling?" he asked misleadingly; hopefully he was referring to the gel and not the awkward lower body contact, but again, hard to tell.
Okay, glad he agreed with her. Now she just had to...what the? Why was he on top of her? And it was pretty clear PhotoMan was still, er, enthusiastic about the whole thing. With that, some kind of liquid went sailing in front of her. "Hey, what's going on back there?!"

The explanation, however, satisfied SplashLady, and relaxed as he got to putting some on he-COLD, THAT WAS VERY COLD. Luckily, being of Aqua affinity, she quickly got used to it, what with being able to handle even ice without much negative effect. Much more noteworthy to her was that motion her partner was doing. Back and forth...back and forth...this was...new...the fact that, without her even noticing, her buttocks clenched a bit at the unknown experience was probably not helping matters any. "Oh, i-it's fine..." Upon responding to PhotoMan's question, the scantily clad Navi tried to relax a bit...though considering what she was feeling at the moment, it was a bit hard to do so.
PhotoMan gulped and nodded slowly, feeling hesitant due to politeness but determined to seize upon full advantage of the blank check that SplashLady had written him. The fact that SplashLady's body was going along with his advances, whether they were intentional or not, emboldened him a bit...

As he reached the small of her back, he sat up and quickly continued down to her butt, moving without hesitation to stop himself from chickening out. As his hands "rubbed in the oil," he squeezed both cheeks vigorously as he'd been secretly (or perhaps not that secretly) wanting to do since he'd first seen her in a bikini. The position of his lower body, coupled with SplashLady's own tension and the squeezing he was doing himself, was now fully facilitating the PhotoMan-on-SplashLady sandwich he'd begun to construct earlier.

As he continued to work his fingers into the flesh of her increasingly slippery, bouncy posterior, he allowed his fingers to slip underneath the side straps of her thong from time to time. Although it was still awkward, the way he was moving his hands and lower body could not longer be mistaken for a mere element of the shoot; it was pretty clear that professionalism had been thrown into a ditch somewhere.

Breaking his silence, PhotoMan went to apologizing, yet made no efforts to stop his motion. "I'm sorry that I have ruined our professional relationship," he murmured quietly, not entirely certain of her own feelings on the matter, or perhaps even his own. "A photographer should never ask his model to do anything like this..."
Even though PhotoMan was going lower and lower, SplashLady continued to do nothing, even upon reaching more...restricted areas. Even as he was going under her thong, she just laid there and took it all in stride. By now it was more than a photo shoot, and she knew it. And so did the other Navi, as he apologized to her. "It's okay...it's not like I'm not at fault. I mean, I haven't stopped you..." After all, it wasn't like it was unpleasant for her. In fact, to an extent, she was enjoying it; after all, it was a new experience for her...
PhotoMan was torn between several feelings, which failed to display in his face but made themselves apparent through his voice. "It's just like a fable: a beautiful mermaid has appeared to give me everything I could have wanted. True inspiration and a window into a brighter future are all mine to obtain and I've thrown them for something so vile. I've always been a visual person, you understand," he huffed. "My inspiration is always in photography and video, scenery and actors. That's why it's so shameful that I'm satiating such terrible thoughts using your body..."

He couldn't stop his motion, regardless, and the throbbing was become threateningly vigorous. "Y-You know, I don't regret throwing my previous life away. My evening with you has been the brightest time in my existance a-and... and I really-!"

As he was speaking, someone's voice interrupted in the distance. "Woah! Are you two going doggy-style over there?! You can do just about anything on this beach except have sex on it!" a female voice cried out. SplashLady could see a woman dressed in orange-colored armor with two bright, glaring headlights over the eyes approaching.

"No! No, that's not it at all, I was just applying oil... that is, this is a photoshoot! I'm with my m-model..."

"A photoshoot?! For what kind of publication?" the stranger requested, sounding dubious.

"Gravure... Now please, leave us alone! I was just about to finish co-co-!" he stuttered, obviously very flustered at having his private moment yanked out from his reach. Although, what was he planning to finish, exactly?

"Dude, I don't even care! Just put a cap on it and do it back at your homepage, okay?" she sighed. Embarrassed, PhotoMan rose back up to his feet, holding his head as he was unsure how to make the situation right again. The woman's headlight-eyes widened as she saw the front of his pants. "'Photoshoot'? That's really what this was? Judging by the size of that thing, I'd say-"

PhotoMan yanked his camera helmet out of the air and held it over his nether regions, looking uncharacteristically fed up. "There's no need to discuss that," he urged her. "How could I avoid it given the position I was in?"

"Yeah, but why's it so-?"

"My operator had a list of possible vocations in mind when she created me and thought I might need the equipment. I'd prefer not to talk about it any more," he murmured in a hushed voice.

The woman screwed up her eyes and nodded slowly, then turned around to leave. "W-Whatever, I guess uh... I guess if it's business, uh... You guys just take it somewhere less scenic, okay? Go behind some rocks or something," she encouraged them. "Beach patrol will overlook it this once!"

PhotoMan looked like he still had something to get off his chest and was antsily waiting for the beach patrol to take a hike... He glanced down at SplashLady, looking hopeful that she was going to stay put a while longer. Did he really intend to do more than he already had?
By now, SplashLady was barely registering what her (photo shoot(?)) partner was saying, paying near complete focus to the motions occurring around her rear. It just felt so...right...with him right there, and certain parts of him nearly in her...ahh....

And, of course, all that went right out the window as a new voice rang out, snapping her back into reality. Did...did they do that in...her mind was nearly blown at the concept of what nearly happened. But since it was still in one piece, she had a small amount of covering tracks to do. "Get your mind out of the gutter! He was just about to finish covering me with that oil, like he was about to say! I can't exactly get it everywhere by myself, you know! And don't worry, it's just something used to get extra definition for models! Nothing too crazy!"

With that said, she placed one hand on the side of her head, using it to rest and get a glimpse of everything else going on...including PhotoMan. That particular sight explained a lot to her. After waiting for the patrol lady to head off, she looked up at PhotoMan, who seemed...less than amused at the whole thing that just transpired, which actually had the opposite effect on her. "Hee hee! Well, that's a new look for you!...So, what is it? You look like you wanna say something else."
PhotoMan went from outwardly pouty and inwardly gloomy to outwardly inexpressive and inwardly pleased again as SplashLady kept up a good mood. "Thank you for the defense, although I don't think she bought it," he sighed. "I have to admit, I was worried that my failure as a professional had tarnished our friendship. It's comforting to see that you're still willing to grant me a smile," he murmured. "On that note... With everything you've granted me already, I still have one more request. You see, just before we were interrupted... it was pounding so hard that I realized I had to co-!"

As if it were a running joke, another distractingly bright object popped up and diverted attention from what he was saying. A face of somewhat ambivalent gender stared at SplashLady, framed by shockingly purple hair that looked like it must belong to a navi. The person put one finger to their purple-painted lips, then smiled broadly. "Oh ho! This is the Splash, is it not? It is good to finally meet you!" the person spoke in a voice that was somewhat too deep for a woman, but somewhat too airy for a man. "The Photo is my navi, you see! He was so excited talking about you earlier that I just had to come and say hi!"

PhotoMan's face showed something like exasperation for a moment, then settled back into a passive frown. "This is Nidlee Varcee, my operator," he explained.

"The Photo and the Splash get along so well, I was thinking it would be lovely if you came to visit some time! I'd like to give you a key in to the Photo's homepage, if you want it," he/she offered. "And e-mail so you can keep up!"

"Ah, yes. You ought to have a link into my homepage, in case you decide you want to pursue further modeling opportunities," PhotoMan agreed, preparing a data package quickly with one hand while using the other to keep his helmet covering his groin. "Send ahead by e-mail to PhotoVarcee@SBS.mailserver.net to reach me and I'll be sure to meet you when you arrive," he offered. "Be conscious that Nidlee screens all of those e-mails."

"Oh, but I so like watching a relationship develop between the Splash and the Photo! It's got Nidlee's heart all aflutter!" the strange operator exclaimed, intertwining the fingers of both hands and moving them in and out to imitate a butterfly.

"... I'll discuss the payment for your shoot momentarily, of course," the navi coughed.

((Received PhotoKey.DAT))
After interrupted requests, extremely freaky looking operators, and information reception, SplashLady decided that it was time to get up, though in the process she unwittingly gave PhotoMan one last prime view of her rear end. "Thanks! I'll send it over, like so...there. If you wanna send me e-mail, just send it over to SabrinaJetto@NetMail.net! ...Yeah, it's the most boring e-mail address ever. My operator's too lazy to change it, though, and she'd freak if she found out I did it behind her back."

"Did what behind my back?" A second pop-up screen containing an operator appeared, this one being much easier to identify the gender of.

"Nothing important...so, here to check up on me?"

"Pretty much. Just wanted to make sure everyone was going swimmingly!...By the way, what's up with the shell bikini?"

"Also not important! We're just about done here, anyway. I'll be back shortly, so you can go back to bathing now."

"Actually, I'm back in my room! I can't find a clean skirt, though, and I don't really wanna reuse..."

"Can't help you there. I just hope you locked the door, if you're walking around in your underwear!"

"Nah, I did!...I think...anyway, if you're gonna be back soon, I won't waste any more time. See ya then!" Click!

"...Did she even notice you and your operator there? Seriously, that girl can't think about more than one thing at a time!" Shaking her head, SplashLady returned her focus to PhotoMan, who still had his helmet covering certain...aspects of him. "Anyway, it's a pleasure to meet you...Ms. Varcee!" Good thing her Navi was nice enough to use a pronoun earlier...otherwise that might've gotten real awkward, real fast. "So, are there any other shots you need, PhotoMan? Or do you think what we've already got is good?" Deep down she kinda hoped it was the latter, because anything else had a serious risk of going beyond gravure...
"The pleasure is all mine, Splash! So Sabrina Jetto is your operator, hm? She shouldn't be running around in her underwear where others can see her! Not unless she's modeling it, anyways," Nidlee laughed. "And please, call me Nidlee! Labels like miss, mister, and misses are all irrelevant in the world of high fashion, you know. In the world of fasion, one is judged by what looks inspiring and innovative, which is separable from the commoner's distinction of gender!" The operator's talk of inspiring things sounded a little like PhotoMan, so at least that was one thing they ostensibly had in common.

An uncomfortable-sounding bump against metal sounded from PhotoMan's misplaced helmet as SplashLady inquired as to whether they ought to continue; that sensation seemed to stifle any ideas the navi had about continuing. "Don't worry, SplashLady; I have plenty of material to look at now," PhotoMan assured his compatriot. "Of course, there's a good chance that... a lot of this won't be making it into the portfolio. You probably expected that. Still, we took enough pictures that I'm sure to find something publishable in the batch."

"As for your payment, I'll give you the Wave1 and a bonus up front," he continued, transferring over the data immediately.

((Received Wave1 battlechip and 1000z!))

"In addition, you will receive payment for any profits made from your gravure photos, assuming it's okay to publish them in my portfolio," the navi offered. "If you're interested, please periodically contact me either in person or at the given e-mail address. If the funds are available, I'll send them directly to your e-mail."
The words of PhotoMan's operator made SplashLady flinch, as it dawned on her exactly what she had said in front of everyone. "Uh, don't worry about it, she's not in public or anything!" And that avenue of conversation was now closed. At least no one saw Sabrina walking around in her underwear.

"...Well, this is kinda weird." The mermaidish Navi could almost hear everyone go 'Yeah, I know, but which caught your eye?' in response to that. "All that convincing we had to do, and all of sudden, it's all over..." A beam of light covered her momentarily; when it faded, she was still there, but in her regular outfit, with the data packet of her previous...eh, outfit...balanced in one hand. "This might sound crazy, but I actually had fun doing this with you! And just to make it official, you've got my permission to use those photos in stuff! Well, maybe not the pictures towards the end, that should probably stay private..." Actually, it was probably exceedingly nice of her to end that sentence with anything other than 'should probably be burned ASAP'...

"So, um...anything else you wanna mention, while I'm still here? My operator'll probably want me back once she's all set..."
"I'm glad you enjoyed modeling. The shoot was quite an experience for me as well," PhotoMan responded; if his face was a little more expressive, it'd probably be beaming, but from the way he was still holding his helmet and other context clues earlier, she knew he'd gotten a real kick out of it. "And yes, I was planning to exclude those. If you'd like, feel free to keep that outfit you used for the shoot; it's not like I'll find another perfect mermaid to wear it for my shoots regardless."

((SplashLady gets ShellBikini.GMO; register to use))

SplashLady's final statement seemed to remind him of what he'd been saying earlier, several times in fact, when he'd been cut off. "Oh, of course... Speaking bluntly... As I was nestled between your buttocks just then, unable to control myself... I felt myself just about to co-"

"No, no, Photo! You shouldn't say things like that in front of one of my gender!"

He shot his operator an impatient look, as if to say "so now the gender's important?" "If you would let me finish, I was saying that I felt myself just about to c-confess that I-"

"No, no, Photo! Not that either! You can't tell her about the job offer!"

His fists shook momentarily as if he were about to make a scene, but then he paused, as if seeing the situation from a new perspective. "That was it, yes. I'm sorry I didn't tell you, but partway through our fourth shoot, my employer contacted me with some important information. She's gotten wind of what I'm doing, traveling around to collect gravure photographs of famous celebrities, and she's interested in making a show based on it. She says I'd maintain creative license, I'd keep my old office and ammenities, and I'd be paid considerably more for my time. I think it could be a good opportunity, but I was worried that you'd be upset that I'd chosen to return to commercial photography under the thumb of that insufferable woman. That was what I was having trouble confessing," he finally explained, although a sort of clicking in his head gave away that he was thinking harder than he ought to be if he wasn't covering something up.
Without a word, the GMO in SplashLady's hand vanished, headed for the PET. A bit skimpy for her taste, but it did fit rather nicely, all things considered. Unfortunately for PhotoMan, she was usually fine in her default outfit...

Speaking of being fine, seemed her partner in shooting managed to make something good about something bad-ish. "You know, somehow, I'm not really surprised she did that. It IS good publicity. And hey, it's sorta like she's admitting that it was a good idea to begin with! ...Ya know, if you closed your eyes. And you were facing the other way. And maybe if you were blindfolded..." Sure, she'd only met her once, but suffice it to say that she did NOT leave her with a good first impression. "Anyway, don't worry, I won't hold it against you!"

"Back!" The second window into the real world popped up once again, hopefully this time by someone who could walk around in public without getting arrested. "I'm about to go eat supper. Coming?"

The mermaid Navi shot a split-second knowing glance at PhotoMan, before shifting back to a regular gaze. "Go on ahead. You won't need me for anything while you're eating."

"Aww, you're no fun! I guess I can eat in the lobby and watch some TV or something... A clicking noise indicated the Netopian girl was officially out of the conversation again.

"Anything else, PhotoMan? Because if not, there's something I need to do before she gets back. Like, REALLY need to do..."
"Thank you again, SplashLady. It's been quite an evening. Let's be sure to keep in contact and please, don't forget to periodically ask about any cut you may have earned regarding your photos," PhotoMan suggested with a slow nod. He looked like he was having trouble deciding which gesture would be appropriate to end the conversation with, but he ultimately decided on a simple wave goodbye, then disappeared.
"Gotcha. Don't worry, I will!" As PhotoMan proceeded to leave, SplashLady returned his wave with a similar, albeit more energetic, wave of her own. "See you around!" Now having no reason to stay herself, she became a beam of light, and exited the internet.
((SplashLady gets 21 FXP))