Addition and Revision.

-involuntary jazzhands reflex due to kickass rhyme-

Anywryyy.

I can add this to my profile quickly and easily using tools found around the home.

And stay tuned when I show you how to renovate your old decrepit Gunner, all for under fifty bucks!

Quote (OLD!)

Appearance: A tight-fitting black t-shirt and loose pants, gathered into a pair of combat boots and held up with a red sash. Simple cloth gloves cover his wrists, but leave his fingers bare. He has fiery red hair, spiked back into a myriad of points, and plain dark eyes. All in all, he doesn't look much like a gunsman... But for one thing. His most distinguishing feature is a large holster strapped across his back. It is in the shape of a flattened cylinder tapering slightly towards the end, and looks fit to carry a heavy assault rifle... But in truth, it carries every ranged weapon known to man.
Personality: Gunner is more temperamental than Swift, but just as friendly as his op. However, he can be brash and ill-mannered, just saying whatever comes to mind with no concern for the feelings.

Quote (NEW! Changed ever so slightly!)

Appearance: Gunner wears a tight-fitting black t-shirt and loose pants, gathered into a pair of combat boots and held up with a red sash. Simple cloth gloves cover his wrists, but leave his fingers bare. He has fiery red hair, spiked back into a myriad of points, and plain dark eyes. All in all, he doesn't look much like a gunsman... But for one thing. His most distinguishing feature is a large holster strapped across his back. It is in the shape of a flattened cylinder tapering slightly towards the end, and looks fit to carry a heavy assault rifle... But in truth, it carries every ranged weapon known to man. His gloves cover a series of angry burns on his palms, bearing a complex pattern that seems to gain a lifelike, shifting quality when viewed out of the corner of one's eye.
Personality: Gunner is just as friendly as his netop, at least to most. However, he has no qualms about speaking his mind, even if it might offend those around him. In this sense, he can be quite brash. He is very reliable in times of need, despite his slightly abrasive demeanor. He doesn't have much of a temper. He enjoys virusbusting as more sport than anything else.
Demon sez YESH.
Go forth, and be prosperous.