Would you just- Let's go?

"So where am I supposed to go?" Traceur had stepped through the ordinary door, closing it lightly as he stepped through the 'net. It didn't seem very threatening, but inside these folders floating everywhere there could be a piece of malware lurking around.

"Well, I don't know. Just start checking those folders systematically, I guess. I dunno much about this sort of stuff." Joanne shrugged. Traceur shrugged, his shoulders slightly slumped as he checked through folders and looked through the computer's system files.

[Battle 1]
Before Traceur can play in the water, he'll have to get past the scrubs and on to the beach! A bunch of mean looking metools blocked Traceur's path, forming a defensive line in front of a plant, who opened a sort of mouth inside its bud and flicked its tongue menacingly, then began to make a motion as if it was swirling something inside its mouth... Another plant poked up from behind the metools as well, keeping its mouth shut.

Front (facing Traceur):
MetoolA: 40 HP
MetoolB: 40 HP
MetoolC: 40 HP

Back:
KillPlantA: 100 HP
KillPlantB: 100 HP

Traceur: 100 HP

((all enemies on grass, sand is behind KillPlants))

Terrain: 60 % Grass, 40% Sand

--BATTLE 1 START!--
"Alright, let's see. Pretty simple, so let's run straight in." Traceur sighed. Finally, a somewhat sane battle. After that time with Exorcist, he was beginning to think it was the close proximity of Burt that caused the strange battles that he encountered quite frequently. He had no want of those viruses with strange tarps over them, or Will O' the Wisps plunging into his chest. Sighing, he supposed this would be a more or less relaxing day at the beach.

"What's up, Traceur?" Jo rubbed her nose as she pulled out the collection of chips. "Wow, quite a treasure trove you've built up here. I can still see the one's we've gotten together, so let's use a couple of those, alright?"

Traceur nodded firmly, viewing the competition. "Alright, three metools and... two killplants. I should be able to take out the Metools fairly easily, so that'll be the end of them if I can manage it properly. However, those killplants pose a larger problem. They're sufficiently strong enough to take a couple blows. They are-- however... stationary. But stationary doesn't seem to mean much these days..." Traceur grumbled, reminiscing.

"Stationary not meaning much? What do you mean...?" Joanne spoke, shaking her head slightly as she looked about the field. The plants were clearly rooted. If Traceur somehow missed with an attack, he was either drunk or somehow broken. Either way...

"Nevermind. Previous battle while under custody of Travis." Traceur shook his head, giving the whole eye-rolling deal a try. It seemed to fit. "Sensor1, Whiteweb1, and-- Let's check out the cannonball just in case one of the viruses decides to duck under its shell. I'd rather use the Ironshell, but eh, let's go with old times, for the good old day's sake."

"I've got a better idea, Traceur. Here's your chips!" Joanne spoke cheerily, inserting a shotgun, ringlog, and the whiteweb1. "I chose 'em randomly. Pop quiz! MacGyver time!"

"...Dammit, Joanne. I want to get these viruses done and over with, not play with them." Traceur looked at his choices. "For battles deeper into here, if you do this, I might be dead in a couple seconds. Don't do this again, please."

"Yeah, yeah, go problem solve that stuff up, MacGyverman.EXE." Joanne seemed to be on a streak of improvising today, maybe it was because her improvisation on her last test-- didn't work out very well. Whatever the cause, Traceur was stuck with what he had.

"Alright, let's see if I can web you little guys open..." Traceur muttered, whipping out the three tiny grenades and rolling them at the feet of his foes. "That should do the trick--" He said as they exploded, sending the strands of steel-gray web into the ground and surrounding area-- (unfortunate for any virus in the path.)

"Then let's progress to the next stage--" the navi continued, materializing two logs and rolling them at the stationary targets with no particular hurry in mind, then proceeding to pause and look for anything remaining.

"Looks like a job well done to me, Traceur." Joanne smirked, looking like a cat that had just gotten into the cream.

"Whatever." Traceur sighed. Joanne seemed to be trying to score for points somehow. Maybe the teacher was using this as a makeup quiz?

1] Whiteweb: 40 to metools A,B,C, Trap, Hold, Grapple, Exploded to go up in a wave to counteract any attempts at ducking under helmet.
2] Ringlog: 50 to Killplants A, B
3] Ringlog: 50 to Killplants A, B
4] Prepped Dodge
There was little the group of metools could hope to do as all three of them were ensnared and crushed by sticky webs released by Traceur's grenades. Without the blockade of metools to protect them, the plant viruses were easy pickings for Traceur's logs. The logs rolled cleanly over the plants, flattening them and leaving them as smears of plant-mush across the grass. Would this battle give Joanne the unfortunate impression that all battles were so simple? Traceur could only hope not.

Front (facing Traceur):
MetoolA: 40 HP
MetoolB: 40 HP
MetoolC: 40 HP

Back:
KillPlantA: 100 HP
KillPlantB: 100 HP

((all enemies on grass, sand is behind KillPlants))

Terrain: 60 % Grass, 40% Sand

--BATTLE 1 CLEAR!--

Reward: 310 zenny, Guard1
"Alright! That's a couple of the viruses in this stupid comp destroyed, let's move onto the next batch. ..Maybe I can find my grades in here..." Joanne laughed, then settled down to be slightly more serious.

"...Jo..." Traceur spoke warningly, sighing.

[Battle 2]
Traceur proceeded further into the net of the computer of his op's history teacher, surprised by the idyllic sunny weather (or at least it would have been if he'd dressed a little lighter). The sun shown down brightly, illuminating the sandy beach to a nearly blinding shine, so much so that at some points he had to avert his eyes. Finally, he came up to the water, finding three odd sand-castles waiting at its base.

The sand-castles had been a definite indicator of some foul play, but Traceur certainly could not have suspected what happened next. Spinning on their treads, three catack tanks revealed themselves from underneath the sandcastles! Traceur realized, all too late, that the beach was also covered in sandy starfish. Their mobility seemed hampered, but they could probably still attack.

The Catack's were maintaining their position, making small mechanical whirring sounds.

(Front)
CatackA: 120 HP (can't attack)
CatackB: 120 HP (can't attack)
CatackC: 120 HP (can't attack)

(To left)
StarfishA: 60 HP
StarfishB: 60 HP

(To right)
StarfishC: 60 HP
StarfishD: 60 HP

Terrain: 50% Sand (all currently on sand), 50% Sea

--BATTLE 2 START!--
"Starfish are water-type, right? They should go pretty well getting fried, right?" Joanne commented, sliding in a Zapring1 chip before Traceur could say no. "Oh yeah, there's one more chip that's elec as well, let me slide it in right here.." With that, the sensor1 chip was slotted in as well, all without Traceur's approval or request.

"Jo! Come on, you weren't like this last time, what's gotten into you all of a sudden. Their movement is hampered, but I want to take out the cattacks before they can attack. They need to load or something, and their damage is pretty ridiculous. I don't want to have to deal with them." Traceur groaned. "Give me the whiteweb, and that should be all I need. I'll have to somehow make due with those."

"...Fine." Joanne said, frowning. She slotted the chips in, leaving the job to Traceur's judgment. The entire thing that she couldn't go to the beach was starting to grate on her, she supposed, and she sighed. "Sorry, Traceur. I'm a little worked up."

"I see. However, that shouldn't affect your judgement as an op. I realize that you're human, but my life more or less depends on you. Please remember that, if you can." Traceur sighed, and got moving with the chips.

"Come on, I wasn't that bad." Joanne muttered, looking to the side.

"Anyway, I should get moving, or the viruses will fall asleep." Traceur grinned, charging into the fray. Whipping sideways, he fired a shot at one of the starfishes on the right, firing once more as he rolled evasively to the right of the catacks. "Let's see how this works out..." the navi commented as he withdrew his right hand from one of the pouches at his waist, drawing out those tiny grenades. He proceeded to pop the pins out and roll them one after the other to do his best to hurl them at the 'foot' of the catacks. Either way...

"I'll be needing you again..." Traceur muttered, summoning up that beam cannon again, whose laser blinked as it focused at the catacks. "There we go..." he trailed off, looking at the remaining foes. Grinning and looking at the remainder of the viruses he was facing, he sheathed his weapon, punching his right hand into the open palm of his left.

"Ready, Joanne?" He asked cockily.

"Absolutely," was her reply.

1] Galvanic Charge: 40 elec to StarfishC (*2 Element), Use tactical movement to get to right of catacks
2] Zapring1: 45 Elec to StarfishD (*2 Element)
3] Whiteweb1: 40 to Catacks A, B, C, Web in place to Hold, Grapple, Trap
4] Sensor1: 100+Stun1+Beam to anything in its way when it's tripped.
Luckily, Traceur found that his opponents weren't the most mobile of foes. He could almost imagine simply running forward and leaving them right were they were without consequence. Leaving them alone was far from his plan, however, as he started his assault on the starfish and then ensnared and electrocuted the tanks. The tanks were nowhere near fast enough to dodge the attacks even without the use of the web. Surviving, two starfish blew an array of bubbles into the air. Traceur wasn't exactly prepared, but still, the bubbles were largely no real threat and drifted by wistfully and inconsequentially. The cloud was, however, sent in his direction, and being unprepared he was caught by one as the group passed by.

(Front)
CatackA: DELETED
CatackB: DELETED
CatackC: DELETED

(To left)
StarfishA: 60 HP
StarfishB: 60 HP

(To right)
StarfishC: DELETED
StarfishD: DELETED

Traceur: 80 HP (bubble trapped, one action to break free)

Traceur glanced around himself. He had gotten hit by--- something. The something had trapped him in what looked like a transparent sphere. "A bubble..." He concluded, punching the side of the bubble experimentally. His punch rebounded with little effect. "I'll need something bigger." He ascertained for himself, drawing his gun, readying a bullet to fire after reloading. "Jo, could I get a cannon chip?" he spoke casually, not wanting to let any overtones of panic into his voice. This could be quite a deadly situation if he couldn't get out of this immediately. The first blows had missed, but they most likely would not continue to miss once they had managed to realize he was trapped in one place. No chips were forthcoming. "Jo?"

"Traceur, uh, let's see.. Let's see..." Joanne tried to read his lips, coming to the steady realization that he could not speak through the bubble. "It must be the net version of airtight or something..." What would be able to pierce that bubble and let her navi out? A bullet might go through and let it collapse on her navi if it was thick enough, but what she really needed was something that could slice it to shreds and then some. The only thing she had that would really look like it could do that would be... "The rageclaw." Joanne tentatively slotted the chip in, hoping there wouldn't be too much fuss over it.

"What? No, the cannon, not the ra- Oh. I guess she can't hear me." Traceur sighed, then lashed out with his fist, plunging it into the surface of the bubble and literally ripping his hand sideways as it popped in a rather unspectacular fashion. He dropped to the ground in a crouch, raising his weapon to point at one of the starfish and calling out, "Ringlog, Jo!"

"Alright, alright, just wait a sec, wouldja?" Joanne muttered, taking out the chip and throwing it into the PET as quickly as she could, then picking up the cannonball for good measure. Her navi would most likely defeat them with the simple use of the ringlogs, but she wanted to make sure he didn't have anything too awful happen to him.

"Yes, this'll do." Traceur realized that he couldn't exactly fire the data of this particular chip from his gun, and raised his arms in consternation. Making a dismissive motion Jo couldn't completely grasp, he fired his gun anyway. The bullet hit the ground and leapt out into two logs, not exactly rolling at the opponent, but it'd do. "Whatever." Traceur shrugged, smirking. "It'll do."

"Cannonball..." He grasped the chip's data in his palm, then made a fist as he did his best to pervert its original purpose and make it into healing energy. "Well, that works. Thanks, Jo." The navi nodded as he slapped his open palm onto his armored vest, causing the rejuvenating data to begin repairs on himself immediately.

1] Rageclaw Bubble
2] Ringlog: 50 Wood to Starfish A, B
3] Ringlog: 50 Wood to Starfish A, B
4] Cannonball: Convert: Recov 75
Traceur rips his way out of the bubble trap with his Rageclaw, then leaps into action. Calling on the power of the Rinlog, he sends two of them rolling at the Starfish, who, impeded by Sand, and not very movable at all, got hit with both attacks, successfully being deleted before they could do a thing.

Traceur then healed himself with a Cannonball.

(Front)
CatackA: DELETED
CatackB: DELETED
CatackC: DELETED

(To left)
StarfishA: DELETED
StarfishB: DELETED

(To right)
StarfishC: DELETED
StarfishD: DELETED

-VICTORY-
Get: BublStar1, 1080
Traceur looked at the zenny, cocking his head. "Nice pull." He nodded his head, uploading the Zenny to his netop, then looking at the chip tentatively. It was an aqua chip, the first of the lot. It seemed like it might be useful later on... Especially if it could capture enemies in bubbles. Perhaps he could even use it to give himself air underwater or something.

"Alright! Just a bit more and we can hightail it out of here!" Joanne cheered, throwing a fist up in the air and nearly dropping the new chip.

[Battle 3]
Bump.
Traceur traveled along the Beach Net, tall and proud about his new battlechip. Before he knew it, he went from the sunny beach into the green forest. Traceur came across a small body of water and stopped for a quick rest, only to be watched by cautious eyes. Behind the navi was two Bagworms staring eye to eye till they zipped up into the woods. As strange as it was, Traceur resumed his rest till viruses started to come out from the water and the woods!

ShellgeekA: 100
ShellgeekB: 100
ShellgeekC: 100
MushyA: 80
MushyB: 80
MushyC: 80
BagwormA: 80 [In the ceiling]
BagwormB: 80 [In the ceiling]

Terrain: 30% Aqua, 70% Grass

-BATTLE THREE, START!-
"Mushrooms, Mussels and uh, I don't know another M word for those pine-cone things. I bet they'd burn real well. Wish I had a fire elemental attack." Traceur muttered darkly, as he watched the viruses closely. "What do you think we can do against them, Jo?" With that question, Traceur readied himself into a better position to initiate the assault, trying to ready his senses as best he could. He could ascertain that the clams were electric elemental, as well as that the mushies and bagworms were wood-type element. However, he didn't have any fire chips.

"Traceur, these viruses are unlike almost any we've seen before. Be careful. I've never even heard of a shellfish virus... but with stuff like Bunny viruses floating around, I suppose I should be prepared for anything. What chips do you want from me?" Joanne asked, grimacing slightly. The situation looked dim, with very bad intelligence on their current foes. Basic facts could be gleaned from their looks, but basic looks were often innaccurate when it came to a scrap. Joanne could tell more than one thing about that one.

"I'll have to do it with mostly brute force..." He muttered darkly, but had a sudden flash of inspiration. "Jo, give me whatever!" Traceur called out, charging into the fray and slapping his right hand into the ground, where it submerged for a moment. As he withdrew it, a field of electricity rippled out, transforming the panels in a wide area around him into magnetic panels. "Heh. I'd like to see them try to move in this..." The navi grinned as he fired his pistol once at one of the creepy shellfish, feeling the shift back of the pistol in his hand. He quickly compensated, switching targets as he dropped into a crouch.

"Alright, let's see... I really hope this doesn't end up killing you, you crazy navi." Joanne was only half-joking when she spoke, picking up two of the chips in the cache they now possessed and tossing them into the PET as quickly as possible. The shellfish looked watery, so electricity would do, but for the remainder of the viruses, she didn't realy know what to do. "We'll take care of them later," She tried to convince herself, chewing on her lip.

The buzz of the magnets in the background was incredibly comforting as he checked what chip he had been 'fed', nodding slightly. A zapring would do nicely. Closing one eye, he shrugged and fired. Sheathing the gun, he felt it necessary to charge in and attack.

"Take this!" He shouted, lashing out with a foot at the mollusc he had hit, aiming to try get it to hit the other one and in doing so delete them both simultaneously. Joanne had given him decent chips, and the terrain he had generated would protect him from enemy reprisal, hopefully. Traceur sighed, cracking his neck once more before settling down into a slight crouch.

1] Galvanic Charge: Use Movement to get closer to mushies and shellgeeks, save 40 elec.
2] Ferroelectric Field: Large Area Terrain Change, Magnet.
*] Fire 40 Elec at ShellgeekA
3] Zapring1 45+stun1 at shellgeekB
4] Rageclaw [20+Impact, throw ShellgeekA at ShellGeekB]

Bump.
Traceur's strategy appeared to pay off very well. As soon as he advanced and the magnetized terrain appeared, the shellfish were drawn to it. The navi's subsequent electric attacks, in turn, hit dead on, as did his follow-up of throwing the viruses into each other, deleting them. The third, remaining shellgeek tried to retaliate, but only succeeded in flopping ineffectually against the magnet that had replaced what water had originally been under it.

This was the good news. The bad news was that the bagworms were not so negatively affected. Each descended to a point just above the ground, outside the reach of the magnetized terrain. In turn, they fired off a wave of wooden spires which homed in on Traceur. The first, miraculously, missed, curving just as it passed him. The second did the same, leaving a ring of de-magnetized panels circling the navi.

___

ShellgeekA: Deleted
ShellgeekB: Deleted
ShellgeekC: 100
MushyA: 80
MushyB: 80
MushyC: 80
BagwormA: 80
BagwormB: 80

Terrain:
Magnet: 35% (Around Traceur)
Normal: 5% (X-pattern with ring in center circling Traceur)
Grass: 60% (Everywhere else
Traceur was recovering from a very close shave as he let out a sigh of relief. The woodtowers had just missed him as he scrunched up and stood very still. Curving around him, perhaps the influence of the magnets had saved his ass. Either way, he couldn't let that delay him for long, as he still had the bagworms and the mushies to take care of. The mushies seemed to be somewhat stilled by the influence of his magnet panels, but the Bagworms and their woodtowers... He didn't want to risk getting hit by even one of those attacks. Too dangerous. "Jo?" the navi asked, sighing slightly.

"Yeah, I hear ya. Let's get this show on the road." Humming slightly, Joanne took out three chips, throwing them into the PET one after another. Traceur was grateful for the infusion of power as his systems compensated. He reached into the chips, pulling them out in the form of bullets one by one.

"Ringlog...?" He muttered under his breath. he didn't really know what to do with the damned thing, it was both annoying as well as very good at sending him into fits of consternation. Traceur not only disliked the thing, it caused him to regard it with distaste. He couldn't make a 'weapon' out of a giant rolling log. He liked modifying chips to fit his desires, and felt that he wasn't as good with chips he didn't like as much. This was one of those very prominent chips. Bubstar looked to be just as infuriating with its 'bubble traps', as he thought. However, he could modify that into a suitable grenade. "While we're on the subject of grenades..." Traceur trailed off, musing as he plucked three grenades from one of the pouches at his waist. He tossed two at specific targets, then followed up with a distractory grenade into the midst of the other viruses. He'd be fine with any result it produced, but hopefully it would keep the others from harming him.

"Next up is the cannonball..." Joanne spoke to herself, grinning. She wanted to see that shellgeek get it in the face, it looked damn annoying. That shell of it would probably need the properties of the cannonball chip as well, like those weird metools or that hardhead they had encountered. "Funny that the ones that require wrecking-ball grade attacks to pierce often have those same attacks."

"Yes, a real laugh." Traceur cynically retorted, bringing up his gun and slotting the bullet in with one smooth motion. Snapping his hand out at the shellgeek, he fired the equivalent of a death sentence at it before shifting his aim once again. Flopping on land like that, it wouldn't even be able to dodge he hoped. Weirder things had happened, though. "Those wood spikes came ridiculously close to me, I'd like to make sure I don't get completely wrecked by one of those this time around. Last time they missed by sheer luck. Don't want this to be the loss of your future win of the lottery, right?"

"Mmhmm, I'd sure like that several billion zenny. Uh, why aren't you doing anything, Traceur?" Joanne spoke, noticing that her navi was suddenly standing still.

"Er... could I get an easier to use chip than this, Jo? I really don't like this one." her navi mentioned, sighing as he shrugged. It wasn't much of an excuse, but he really despised this particular chip.

"Alright, uh, here. Use this shotgun." Joanne slotted it in, shrugging at the navi's whimsical requests. Taking up the weapon, the navi in question charged in, sliding to a halt and taking a pretty decent shot at the twin bagworms.

"Far better than any stupid log." Traceur grinned, shrugging slightly. "Anything else? Maybe we should try out one of those defense chips, they sound pretty cool."

"You can experiment with the mushies after those bagworms are dead, I suppose... Here. Use this." Joanne slotted in a single chip.

"Riskyhoney?" The navi muttered doubtfully, raising the chip. "I guess..." He snapped his fingers, placing one hand on the ground. Traceur slowly raised from the crouched position, and waited. A green octagon formed in the air, quickly interlacing lines of the same color. Slowly rockets outlined themselves as almost embedded in the sides of the shield, ready to be set off by an attack. "So the attack causes it to lock on to the threat, and respond appropriately..." With that, Traceur was ready. The floating shield was probably more ready than he was, but that was an approximation.

1] Whiteweb: 40, Trap, Grapple, Hold, to Bagworms A, B. Throw Distractory grenade in MushieA's direction
2] Cannonball: 150, Break to ShellgeekC
3] Shotgun: 50+spread1 to Bagworms A, B
4] Riskyhoney: Shields from one attack, then responds with 5*10+homing. Negated by break or/and fire
Bump.
Traceur dashes in and secures the Bagworms in place before they can escape into the ceiling, which might've been bad at the moment, or annoying, whatever. The fact is, they're caught. The other part of the Whiteweb thrown at the Mushy caused it to bounce back in apprehension as the electric medic continued his attack.

The Shellgeek saw Traceur coming for itself, and thus did the best thing it could think of, hide in its shell.

Too bad that wasn't the smartest plan the thing could think of as the Cannonball smashed the virus flat, deleting it instantly.

Moving forward on his field of magnetic panels, Traceur blasted his Shotgun at the Bagworms, catching them both in the shrapnel, and effectively wiping them out.

Two Mushies teleported dangerously close to Traceur, ready to shake it up and release some spores... but the magnetized panels prevented them from doing anything.

Traceur's RiskyHoney lied in wait.

ShellgeekA: Deleted
ShellgeekB: Deleted
ShellgeekC: DELETED
MushyA: 80 (Grass)
MushyB: 80 (Magnet)
MushyC: 80 (Magnet)
BagwormA: DELETED
BagwormB: DELETED

Traceur: 100 HP (Magnet)

Terrain:
Magnet: 35% (Around Traceur)
Normal: 5% (X-pattern with ring in center circling Traceur)
Grass: 60% (Everywhere else)
Traceur involuntarily flinched as the mushies popped up before him, and held his breath. They didn't do anything. The navi glanced at them, puzzled. Then he looked down. "Magnet panels..." Traceur smirked, taking hold of what he could do in a single moment as his hand darted for the always-useful pistol. He raised it, calling out for the chips he wanted. The options and questions that Jo would no doubt throw his way were irrelevant. He wanted three things. The two cannon chips, and the ringlog. As much as he disliked it, he couldn't deny its uses. He'd just have to (ab)use it as best he could, he supposed. No other options seemed prevalent, and the ironshell was not known for its aiming capacities.

"Alright, Cannon, Cannon, Ringlog." He muttered, then announced the choices to his netop. He loaded the two bullets in, spun the chamber, and flipped it out. "Joanne, could use those chips any time, now." Traceur paused, looking up as he tried to ascertain where she was. Not at the PET, apparently.

"So all the viruses are gone now?" The teacher 'ahemmed' as he looked at Joanne expectantly. Joanne looked at him as if he were stupid, a sudden shifting of the tables, it could be said.

"Well, I'm finishing up, but usually, taking care of viruses takes a longer time than this. The internet is y'know, infested with the things. Not exactly easy work, doing all this. So is this extra credit?" Joanne asked straight out, glancing at the PET for the first time since the conversation started.

"Cannon, cannon, ringlog, please." Traceur gave her a look, not wanting to waste any more time at this place. "Wait, Jo, don't we have that tournament coming up?"

"Oh yeah, that was supposed to be about ten minutes ago. Well, we're both finishing up here and we should be able to get there in about thirty. No problem." Joanne smirked, then added up the time. "Nngh. We'll finish up quickly and I'll uh, count this as community service extra credit sort of thing, please thanks."

"...I suppose. I'll see you in class after break is over, Dacker." The teacher paused, shaking his head. "Leastways you got the job done quickly. Unlike the rest of your homework, that is." With that final retort, the man walked into his study, leaving Joanne to stick her tongue out at his retreating back.

Joanne quickly slotted in the chips requested, hoping it wasn't too late. Fortunately, the navi was quite fine standing in front of the useless mushies whose attack had failed completely. "Shouldn't they have not been able to move onto the metal panels?" She asked, having noted such things from previous battles.

"Whatever, I'm not arguing with them about how they move. Especially about how they're about to move backward," The navi responded, raising his weapon and firing a single shot at each of the two Mushies, attempting to knock them back to their former positions as well as to hopefully knock them temporarily out of commission. Shifting his aim slightly to the now 'middle' mushie, he fired twice more, rolling his eyes at how the data for the bullet transformed into a giant 'rolling log'. He sighed, pulling the trigger once more and hopefully ending the matter once and for all.

1] Cannon [40+ Knockback, aiming to knock the mushieb back to its ally on the right side.]
2] Cannon [40+ Knockback, aiming to knock the mushiec back to its ally on the left side.]
3] Ringlog [50+wide attack, Mushie A, B, C]
4] Ringlog [50+wide attack, Mushie A, B, C]