Junior: Getting Some Cash

"Are those things.... playing?" Junior asked. It looked like some kind of beach party for viruses, which was just weird to think about.

"Wow, you'd have to be some kind of terrorist to break this up. You're a real dick, twerp." Majinman commented.

"Well, they have no food so it can't be that good of a party... In any case, sending Minibomb. Just walk away... something like this is too stupid to mess with." Wes said. The whole situation struck him as idiotic. Plus, there were a lot of them, so if they could avoid a fight and stupidity, then it'd be a win win.

"Sounds good to me." Junior said. He slowly started to back away. Hopefully he could sneak off unnoticed. If not, he'd throw down the bomb to create some smoke and then try to run. He wouldn't play the bully unless they forced him to.

((1-5.) Try to leave/dodge
6.) Minibomb, create smokecloud cover))
Deciding not to interrupt their happy party, Junior attempts to escape unnoticed. Well, since they had already turned to face him, this would be impossible. However, he could still attempt to escape.

Tossing a minibomb into the sand he made a cloud of smoke and sand to mask his movement and dashed away from the scene. It seemed like he was successful. Seeing the Navi flee in such a manner made the viruses not bother chasing after him.

Instead, the party he had just momentarily crashed returned to its happy playing and Junior was back on the BeachNet without a battle to fight. Looks like he'd have to find another group if he wanted to get anymore money, preferably one that wasn't so innocently playing.

BATTLE SUMMARY:
Junior Escapes

Junior: 150 HP

((50% chance for 5 actions, +10 modifier for using a smoke bomb, Random_Number_Guy gave me a 6 [Out of 10], so You Got away safely.))
"Good... I didn't really feel like breaking that up." Junior said with a sigh of relief.

"Right, right,... guess you'll have to head in the other direction now." Wes said. This could set them back a bit, so he wasn't all that pleased. Of course, the last thing he needed was a bunch of nasty glares for massacring some viruses that were playing. Even if they weren't in costume, a bad reputation for him could still cost his group.

((Escaped from Battle 4 cause Phonenix wanted me to be a bully but I wasn't in the mood. Have no idea what would be next, but I'll go for it.))
Junior, on a different route, comes across a more park-like setting.
Suddenly, a cannonball flies past Junior, nearly severs his head, and crashes into a tree behind him.
Looking ahead, the son of two legends finds some viruses, apparently itching for battle.

CattackEXA: 160 HP
CattackEXB: 160 HP
YortA: 90 HP
YortB: 90 HP
YortC: 90 HP
SnowblowEXA: 120 HP
SnowblowEXB: 120 HP
RaingearA: 80 HP
RaingearB: 80 HP

Terrain: 90% Grass, 10% Sand (to the far right in a straight line in front of Junior)

Soulman_Junior.exe: 150 HP

-BATTLE 4-
-PICNIC RAID-
"Well this is better, at least. They actually look like they want to kill me." Junior said.

"Its really bad when something like that makes logical sense. Sometimes life is so stupid..." Wes sighed. He then looked over the line up they had this time. There was a good deal less of them, but the ones they were fighting were stronger. They'd need to be quick and lethal in all their attacks because there was a good chance if Junior got hit, instantly using a Recovery chip would be paramount. Forming a plan in his mind, Wes selected the chips, "Okay, start off with Finger Shot on one of the big, shaggy guys. Then you're going to warp. At that point, punch a hole through the other one, then attack both groups to your sides. Sending Areagrab, Mistconv, Sidebamboo, Flameline. Here we go."

"Okay..." There was one part of the plan that didn't really make sense to Junior, but for the moment, he would go with it and trust Wes to have thought out the plan well. He raised up his hands, which were glowing. He pointed each of his fingers at the first Snowblow and fired a beam of energy with the aim of taking the virus out, "Well, that part of the plan is done. Guess I better get to the main chunk of the plan."

For a brief moment, Junior vanished. He reappeared a second later, this time on the other side of the group of viruses. Keeping silent so that his position would remain unknown, Junior raised a hand and conjured up the Mistconv. Adding his own strength to it, it had it swing forward, in an attempt to completely obiliterate the EX virus. Then, hoping to make a definitive strike during the few seconds it would take the enemies to locate him, Junior prepared the next two attacks. He summoned a bunch of bamboo reeds beside him. He quickly pulled one from the bunch and turned to his left, attempting to skewer both Raingear. Then, releasing the weapon, he shoved a hand behind him, creating a pillar of flame which he directed towards the Yort. He then turned back to face his foes in order to avoid any attacks they might throw his way. As he did, he noticed something. Since the cattacks had just tank treads, it would probably take them a little while to turn around to target him. Earlier he hadn't understood why Wes had sent him an Areagrab, since none of his attacks required close range. With this observation, his thinking made a bit more sense. If things went according to his plan, he might make it out of this battle without taking any furthur damage.

((1.) Soul Finger Shot, 120, SnowblowEXA
2.) Areagrab behind the enemy group
3.) MistConv, 100 Aqua+20, SnowblowEXB (Untapped Power used)
4.) SideBamboo, 80 Wood Piercing, RaingearA/B
5.) Flameline, 70 Fire, YorkC/B/A
6.) Dodge))
Junior takes deadly aim and blasts the first Snowblow into oblivion. The second of the Snowblows attempts to deflect Junior's onslaught with a few well placed gusts of air, but the soulful Navi vanished and reappeared behind the shaggy virus and slammed a steaming fist into its back. The sidebamboo does its job, piercing the duo of Raingear. One of the viruses attempts to hit Junior with a rush of water just before it died, but the Navi dodges nimbly. The flameline scorches two of the Yorts, but the third releases its bladed yo-yo, blocking the flames and cutting deep into Junior's side. Meanwhile, the Cattacks hum loudly, preparing to attack.

CattackEXA: 160 HP
CattackEXB: 160 HP
YortA: DELETED
YortB: DELETED
YortC: 90 HP
SnowblowEXA: DELETED
SnowblowEXB: DELETED
RaingearA: DELETED
RaingearB: DELETED

Terrain: 90% Grass, 10% Sand (to the far right in a straight line in front of Junior)

Soulman_Junior.exe: 90 HP
"Well it almost worked... Those Yorts were a bit quicker to turn around than I suspected." Wes said. He pulled out a Recovery80 and sent it to his navi.

"Ah... thanks." Junior said. He had been hunched over a bit from being hit by the blade but now stood up right again, "Okay, have a plan to help me take out the last three of these guys?

"Ummm...... maybe." Wes flipped through his collection quick. Normally he tried to only send chips that could finish an opponent in a single hit. However, with those two menancing EX viruses lurking off to the side, that would be quite impossible. If that was the case, he would simply send something that could kill them in two, "Okay, sending Markcannon1, Aquasword. Boost the strength of the first, then keep swinging with the second until you take those two big ones down. Got it?"

"Yes, I suppose that'll work." Junior checked over the math quick. He need to land a hit on each of the Cattacks twice for this to work. He reached out his hand and let the chip's data direct him towards the last Yort. He centered the attack power into his hand, pumping it up with his reserve power before releasing a blast that would most likely make the battle one on two. He then raised up his arm and transformed it into a blue blade, "Okay, now to take care of the last two."

Junior ran towards towards the two, more powerful enemies. As he approached, he pulled back and then stabbed in front of him, hoping to pierce both cattacks. He then spun around, trying to move behind the pair, swinging again. Then, for good measure, he made one last slash, then moved back a tad. Not wanting to get hit again, he focused on dodging, though hopefully he wouldn't need to.

((1.) Recovery80
2.) Markcannon1, 70+20+auto target, YortC
3.) Aquasword, 80 Aqua slashing, CattackEXA/B
4.) Aquasword, 80 Aqua slashing, CattackEXA/B
5.)Aquasword, 80 Aqua slashing, CattackEXA/B
6.) Dodge))
Junior takes a deep breath, gathering all the chi from the surrounding environment and healing himself a bunch. Well, not really, Wes just sends him a Recovery chip, but whatever.
Locking onto the Yort, the charismatic gentleman blasts the toy-wielding virus away with a powered-up MarkCannon. The sunglass-wearing navi blows off the smoke from the barrel making him resemble a famous gunslinger from those old western movies.
One of the Cattacks open fire, catching Junior by surprise, and mostly negating most of his healing efforts. The son of two legends activates his aquasword and angrily whacks the second cannonball back at the next firing Cattack, stunning it for a bit. He then dashes swiftly toward the front of the two viruses, sweeping his hydro-powered blade at them ferociously and cutting them down to pieces.

CattackEXA: DELETED
CattackEXB: DELETED
YortA: DELETED
YortB: DELETED
YortC: DELETED
SnowblowEXA: DELETED
SnowblowEXB: DELETED
RaingearA: DELETED
RaingearB: DELETED

Soulman_Junior.exe: 80 HP

-VICTORY-
Get: AirStorm1, 910z
"Well this isn't good. We heal and yet you're still down 10 HP from what you were before. Looks like we'll have to spam this Recovery80 from here on out to build your endurance back up." Wes said. He really didn't want to use a single chip as a crutch, but at this point, it looked like he would have no choice.

"Well I assume that means we're going to keep on going... Just be sure to keep that chip handy." Junior said, corcerned for his condition. He slowly continued walking along.

((Battle 5dontgivemeadamnSPbattleorIwillcometoyourhouseandpissonyourcat))
((One battle 5, SP roll disabled, coming up!))
((Modlocked, obviously.))

Junior treks along for a while until the sandy, beach-like terrain ends abruptly, the beach devolving into the base, normal panels.

Junior continues for about 10 seconds before he sees what looks like an oversized Rockcube. As he approaches, he vaguely hears various sounds like a scuffle- which are overrided for a moment by a shout.

"Please, don't!" The cry is followed by the sound of metal striking metal, (Or whatever panels are made out of) and a normalnavi-- notably modified, with a silver blaster-arm and a targeting visor, as well as an actual face-- comes into view from behind the rockcube, shuffling backwards while whining unintelligibly in fear.

A heavily modified Heelnavi emerges from behind the same Rockcube, the only recognizable feature being the color of its (custom graphic) armor... and that remarkably-shaped helmet. The Heelnavi is wielding a spear tipped with a dangerous-looking, barbed head, and simply remains silent while stalking menacingly toward the Normalnavi.

The Normalnavi looks around, panicked, and notices Junior. "H-help me, please!" he yells, prompting the Heelnavi to turn and look at Junior. The Heelnavi's mechanical red gaze remains locked on Junior, as if simultaneously sizing him up and seeing what he's going to do. The Heelnavi's spear, however, is pulled back and held in a ready position.

The silent threat is obvious; "Interfere, and I'll kill him."

Normalnavi(?): ??? (1 action away from Junior) (On ground, requires one action to get up)

Heelnavi(?): ??? (1 action away from Junior) (Ready to strike)

((Junior(?): ??- no, I'm messing with you.))

Junior: 80

Terrain: 100% normal, giant rockcube covering 10% of the terrain, positioned ahead and to the right of Soulman, and behind the Heelnavi.
Wes pulled out an Areagrab and... held it beside his PET. He knew the only way for this to have a desirable end would be to immediately put Junior between both navis and have him take out the nasty looking heelnavi. Of course, he also knew that Junior wasn't one to just immediately attack a guy, so telling him to just jump in swinging would just give away their plan. Wes sighed and waited. Who knew, maybe the heelnavi was somehow the victim in all this and the normalnavi was just playing pathetic.

Junior raised up his hands to show he was unarmed. Even though he could instantly gain some kind of weapon, he hoped it would at least comfort the two slightly. He smiled politely and called out to the pair, "Excuse me, but is there something I can do to help resolve your conflict? I'm not much of a fighter, but I think that you could get in trouble with the police if you battle out side of that colloseum thing." He resisted the urge to walk forward. He didn't want to aggravate a hostile with a hostage. He'd wait until the heelnavi relaxed a bit before making any move to approach.

Junior really hoped that things could be resolved peacefully. Of course, that was rarely the case these days, so he was ready for the alternative. He knew Wes would be smart enough to prepare the Areagrab and he also had his Sexy Wink ready. There was one thing he wasn't sure of, though. What would be the second chip Wes would send? Would he give him a Guard to protect the normalnavi or would he send some kind of melee weapon so that Junior could quickly dispose of the Heelnavi before he did any harm? Truth be told, even Wes didn't know. He figured it would depend on how hostile the assaulter appeared. If it looked like they could make him back off, they'd use the guard as a warning and give him the option of retreat. If it seemed like a do or die situation, he'd send an Aquasword and dispatch him before he could take out the normalnavi. For now, though, the ball was in the Heelnavi's court. Junior prepared to step back, in case his presence set the navi off.
The Heelnavi's arm reacts, kabobing the Normalnavi upon its spear. The Normalnavi, miraculously, doesn't die; it would appear that an undershirt kicked in at the last second, based on how surprised the Normalnavi seems to be living. The Heelnavi's head turns reactively to look at the Normalnavi for just a second as its arm pulls vainly on the spear, which appears to be stuck in the ground.

Normalnavi(?): ??? (1 action away from Junior) (On ground, requires one action to remove the spear, then one action to get up)

Heelnavi(?): ??? (1 action away from Junior) (Spear impaled through the Normalnavi and into the ground, requires two actions to remove)

Junior: 80

Terrain: 100% normal, giant rockcube covering 10% of the terrain, positioned ahead and to the right of Soulman, and behind the Heelnavi.
Junior stood, shocked. He couldn't believe that the Heelnavi would just skewer the other guy with next to no provocation.

"You prick." Wes said. With a large sigh, he picked out a set of chips, "I am so not in the mood for this... Junior, take what I give you and make due with it."

"Right." First thing sent was a Recoevery30. Junior moved towards the pair of navis and raised up a glowing hand. Since there was a good chance that the normalnavi had an Undershirt, healing him would assure that he could take one more hit. As he reached them, he held it out to the impaled navi and sent him some healing data. He then took the oher hand and pushed out towards the Heelnavi. A large fist made of water leapt from the ground, attempting to beat the navi away. Junior wanted to free the trapped navi, so having the attacker still clutching the spear would be a problem. With this, he figured the heelnavi would either be knocked back out of the way or flinch, giving Junior a small opportunity to help the Normalnavi. Averting his gaze for just a second, he placed both hands on the spear and tried his best to pull it out. He turned back to the battle, though he still held onto the weapon with one hand. If the spear was still partially in the navi, he didn't want it falling down at some weird angle, damaging the poor guy more. Plus, if he threw it aside, what would stop the heelnavi from recovering his weapon.

Junior took a brief pause to concentrate on defenses. He gatherd up some sexy energy and focused it into three items. The first two were a pair of boxers and and undershirt, which replaced his body suit to form some comfy armor. The third piece was a simple pair of long underwear, which he granted to the normalnavi, it forming over his clunky looking body. He then quickly asked, "By the way, what are you two fighting about? I'm a bit curious." He really hoped that there was still some chance to talk things out, though at this point it seemed unlikely. The question was said more as an afterthought than anything. He held one arm up in front of him defensively. It kind of looked like he thought his arm along could take a blow, though that wasn't the case. In actuallity, he still had the data for one last chip: the Guard2. Of course, he figured there was a semi-decent chance that the enemy had a break chip, so he didn't want to materialize it right away and invite an attack that could rip through him. He wait for an attack and then activate the chip to instantly counter, assuming his reflexes were that good. In truth, he would have really preferred dodging, but that would just leave the Normalnavi open to attack. For now, he would stand his ground in between the two feuding navis and hope he could bounce back whatever was thrown at him.

((1.) Run to NormalNavi
2.) Recovery30, Normalnavi
3.) Mistconv, 100 Aqua, Heelnavi
4.) Remove spear
5.) Sexy Party, 40HP Barrier x 2 to Junior, 40HP Barrier to Normalnavi
6.) Guard2, reflects up to 120))
((Yeah, okay, messing up my sleep cycle apparently makes my memory short out.))
((Oh, and I am keeping track of all the various barriers and HP and the like.))

In the time it takes Junior to run to the Heelnavi and Normalnavi and heal the latter, the Heelnavi has pulled the spear, roughly might I add, out from the Normalnavi. He's obviously on the brink of death again from the damage such an act caused. Junior's Mistconv punches the Heelnavi a bit of a distance away before it disappears, and the return trip to earth leaves it sprawled on the ground.

Junior then-
...Summons underwear. Oh great.

The Heelnavi flips upright, twirls its' spear around, and simply stands still, looking at Junior. It gives off the feeling it would be glaring at him if that helmet could glare.

The Normalnavi shakily stands, shaking its' head to orient itself, and speaks. "He attacked me, for no good reason, when I was coming to this network to close a business deal my operator had going!" It was obviously a lie, but the Normalnavi didn't seem willing to offer much else of an explanation. He raises his right hand-- admittedly, his only hand-- and clutches it into a fist, the simple act spreading a wave of green light up his arm and over his body. A healing signature, perhaps?

"Let's take him down!"

Heelnavi(?): ??? (2 actions away from Junior)

Junior: 80 (Boxers) (Undershirt)
Normalnavi(?): ??? (Long underwear!)

Junior, having faith in the goodnes of others, naturally believed what the normalnavi was saying. Wes, on the other hand, didn't. At the very least, he took note that 'business deal' was a very vague way of putting things. That sort of thing was exactly what people who were taking part in som illegal transaction normally said. If this was his world, he would have thought that this guy was some sort of drug dealer. In any case, if his netop was in on this deal, where the hell was he now? So far, he'd yet to hear the guy's voice. Just then the navi demanded they charge. Wes paused for the briefest moment and replied "Nope. Sending IceSeed, Areagrab. Book it."

"What? Run? Why?" Junior asked, "This other navi is probably some bandit, picking on merchants!"

"Maybe, maybe not, Mr. Humanitarian. Either way, we're running. Just drag that guy along with you and go." Wes waved his hand dismissively. If this guy was doing something illegal, then the heelnavi could be on the side of the law or part of some rival faction. If he was, taking him down could be troubling. They didn't need a target on their head again. Of course, evcuating an injured navi would make them just look like good Samaritans. In other words, attacking would make them appear hostile and dangerous to let alive while running would make them look nice and just a minor nuisence that would probably disappear on its own. Of course, they could let the normalnavi there to solve his own problem but that might piss off any faction he might belong to. Plus, people doing illegal things normally make a lot of money that way, so helping this guy out in any way could fetch them a pretty penny, "Yup, you just leave the smart making to me and get out of there."

"Okay..." Junior was still confused, but he figured that his netop must have figured something out, so he'd just go with it. He formed the ice seed in his hand and chucked it towards the other navi, figuring that the patch of ice it spread would trip him up a bit if he tried to follow. He then grabbed the normalnavi's hand and teleported as far away as the Areagrab would allow him. After that, he tried picking up the other navi, figuring with all the data he must have lost, he wouldn't be all that heavy. If that didn't work, he'd just continue clutching his hand, though in either case, they would run. Junior tried to peek back over his shoulder, to keep an eye on the heelnavi. He wanted to be ready to dodge any attacks from behind.

((1.) IceSeed, patch of ice in front of Heelnavi
2.) Areagrab self/normalnavi away
3-6.) Run w/normalnavi while attempting to dodge))
The Heelnavi bursts into action the moment it hears Junior say 'Run', and sprints toward him, dodging the patch of Ice-

-Only to have its opportunity taken from it by an Areagrab.The Heelnavi seems to be just standing there as Junior runs...

When Junior next glances over his shoulder, he sees the Heelnavi following atop some sort of Jet-board; it's a sheer white, with some air distortion underneath from whatever is keeping it afloat, and, of course, it has thrusters on the back.

The Heelnavi is quickly catching up atop it...

The Normalnavi simply stays absurdly quiet, seemingly shocked into silence.

Heelnavi(?): ??? (2 actions away from catching up) (Riding Jet-board)
Jet-Board(?): ??? (Carrying Heelnavi, 2 actions away from catching up)

Junior: 80 (Boxers) (Undershirt) (Carrying Normalnavi, one action required to keep a grip)
Normalnavi(?): ??? (Long underwear!) (Being carried!)

Terrain: 100% normal (The cube is now far enough out of range to no longer matter.)
"Bullshit..." Wes muttered. What kind of crazy heelnavi had a jet board? Was this a signature program? Or maybe one of those SP things that were all the rage these days? Wes thought for a brief moment. He could try to pull together some kind of nasty trap to make the guy crash and burn but... for now he'd just have Junior keep trying to run, "Okay, a single chip this time. After that, change direction."

Junior nodded. This time the chip was CyberRoar. Chances were, Wes wanted to use it to scare the guy away, so he had better yell something scary. Now what would be really scary...? Maybe... Junior, his voice suddenly amplified, called out behind him, "You better run! For I am... the boogieman!"

Wes gave his navi a blank stare, "The boogieman? What are you, five? Well, I guess that's not too far off, but damn it, you're supposed to be functioning on a late teen level." Great, with something that stupid being said, the guy would probably be stunned for a few moments, but he probably wouldn't run. Damnation, "Sheesh, you should have looked at your carry-along and then said to the guy, 'oh no, your hooker is dead'. That would have freaked him out and made him run. Oh well, just turn."

Junior did as he was told. The logic was, if the heelnavi was stunned, he wouldn't be able to steer, thus as they moved left, he'd overshoot them and need to take a moment to turn around and adjust his course. Until he managed to start gaining on them again, they'd just keep going.

"Hey, you, "Wes said to the normalnavi, "I don't suppose you have some kind of vehicle as well do you? Oh well, regardless, just shoot that guy if he gets close."

((1.) Grip navi
2.) CyberRoar, Stunx2 or makes him flee?
3-6.) Run/Dodge))
The Heelnavi could be hardly called 'stunned' from the CyberRoar-- bewildered, maybe, but not stunned. Nevertheless, Junior's ploy works-- the sudden turn throws off the Heelnavi enough for Junior to gain some distance.

At least, for about a split second. A loud crack is heard behind Junior, who turns his head in time to see the Heelnavi zooming past them, looking for all the world like some sort of deranged living bullet. It has boosters, too?! The Heelnavi suddenly stops a small distance in front of them, and turns to stare Junior and the Normalnavi down-- though Junior gets the eerie feeling that the majority of the anger he feels coming from the Heelnavi is directed toward him, now...

Well, this makes Junior's question rather moot. Even if the Normalnavi did possess some sort of vehicle, it wouldn't do much good to try and summon and then use it; with that kind of speed, the Heelnavi would be on them in an instant.

Heelnavi(?): ??? (1 action away) (Riding Jet-board)
Jet-Board(?): ??? (Carrying Heelnavi, 1 action away)

Junior: 80 (Boxers) (Undershirt) (Carrying Normalnavi, one action required to keep a grip)
Normalnavi(?): ??? (Long underwear!) (Being carried!)

Terrain: 100% normal (The cube is now far enough out of range to no longer matter.)
"Damnation, what is this guy's damage?" Wes muttered. He didn't really want to fight but they didn't seem to have much choice... Unless... Once more stupid plan. Wes inserted an Energybomb, which appeared in front of Junior. As it feel to the floor, it caused a shower of sparks to shoot up, creatig a large glare of light in front of Junior, "Run~!"

"Oh goodness..." Junior took off again, coming out of the spark storm's proxmity a few moments later. He continued to run, still holding onto the other navi, "That was the perfect chance to talk and get to the bottom of this... This time, we'll be run over for sure."

"First off, he's pissed at you now. Had you left your passenger behind in the confusion, he'd of been fine." Wes's words made Junior wince a bit, knowing that he may have just endangered someone else, "Of course, this guy is up to something, so he might have just snuck away and left us for dead, so taking him along is a good idea. I want an explanation, so I'm not letting one party die and the other get away. Second, I have a plan. Let's see, he should be following right behind you on that stupid board so... next chip in!!!" A set of three whirlwinds appeared behind Junior and began to form a vaccuum. The strength of the pull was enough that even Juior had to stop and focus a moment on keeping his grip on companion. As the winds continued, Wes said, "Oh, and if the chip manages to fling the guy, you best dodge."

Junior tightened his focus and prepared to jerk to the side if a body or board came his way. He then just watched and waited. If this didn't work, running would be pointless, so he'd wait to see the results before reacting furthur.

((1.) Energybomb, spark shower for cover
2.) Run
3. Run
4.) Airstorm1, 50x3 and sucks, Heelnavi
5.) Keep grip on normalnavi
6.) Dodge))
The Heelnavi slowed to a near-stop for a moment, and stomped on its' board angrily. Apparently it's not willing to go into those tornad-

The Heelnavi stomped the board again, this time hitting a different spot, and the board went rocketing forward in a blur of motion, a huge trail of blue flame shooting from the back. The Heelnavi reached down and grabbed the edge of the board, then tapped its' back foot on the board, prompting it to launch into the air, still keeping all its' momentum.

The Heelnavi flipped, end-over-end, once- twice- three times as it sailed through the air. The booster had stopped just before it tried the maneuver, which explained why it wasn't shot straight down into the Airstorm when it tried that forward flip.

The Heelnavi came back upright just as it neared the end of its' flight path...

An end which sent it barreling into Junior's head. Junior is knocked forward and down by the force of the impact, (which shattered the Undershirt he had been wearing) and he fell upon the Normalnavi which he had been carrying; luckily for him and the Normalnavi, it wasn't the ancient sort of skateboard, the kind that would've kept pressing all its' weight on Junior until he thudded into the ground. Instead, the Jet-board bled off the rest of its' forward motion hovering silently through the air after the impact; the Heelnavi hopped off it when it came to a stop, and it disappeared in a shattering of signature code.

The Heelnavi stalked toward Junior, grabbed him roughly by his hair, and hauled him to his feet. A mechanical, inhuman growl made its' way from something inside the helmet, and its sole, mechanical red eye locked dead-center between Junior's eyes.

Heelnavi(?): ??? (Holding Junior up)

Junior: 80 (Boxers) (Being held by Heelnavi)
Normalnavi(?): ??? (Long underwear!) (On ground behind Junior)

((Feel free to turn-splice.))