Entering into the ring...

Magritte jacking her navi into the net seems to create a ray of thunder through the network. If one had a telescope to view though, they could see that some sort of figure was the source of it! Rings of data seemed to appear around the ray of electricity as well as the person controlling it. The distance seemed to be closer and closer, Magritte starting to speak to the navi "Hey D, you better be careful with that entrance! You're no Supernavi!"
"HYAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAA!" The booming voice seemed to accompany the crackling of the lightning, the navi clearly enjoying the ride. Then....
*BAMM*
The lightning finally struck the network's floor, dissipating to finally reveal the person's identity. Possibly the most odd thing about her physically is that it's a female, a statuesque female Navi to be precise. She seems to stand in at 7 feet with a well-toned, buff body, of a tan skin color. She wears a blue bodysuit; in the middle of the bodysuit is a window revealing her six pack abs. The bodysuit is more revealing than most, yet enough to keep some sense of modesty: there are no sleeves protecting her neither biceps nor thighs, and there is no helmet preventing her fully blonde hair from swaying back and forth.
"Hahah!" the amazon of a navi said, flexing with her biceps in celebration for her arrival into the network "There was no doubt in my mind that I wouldn't succeed in stopping without horrible pain! I am the Great Dynaia! Top Wazzapian Wrestler extraordinaire! YEAAAAHHHH!"
"Pfft." was Magritte's simple reply. A small burst of air from the fan near her blew her blond hair to the side as she looked on. Her eyes seemed to notice the small, but noticeable crater surrounding the 7 foot navi "You shouldn't stay there for long, D."
"Hahhhh! Whats the matter, Maggie?" Dynaia said, stretching her arms backwards, makin' different body stretches as she awaited viruses to come on. "Being with your parents making you more nervous as usual?"
"No.... " Magritte said, her right eye twitching from that nickname 'Maggie'. She didn't know why her navi gave her that nickname since elementary school, but she had to begrudgingly accept it all these years. Her eyes then seem to squint, looking as right then and there the outline of the crater seems to flare blue, surrounding the navi. "Dynaia. Get out of there. Now!"
Yet it was too late for the wrestler. The Network floor has started to repair itself! Like cement hardening, the floor seems to have embedded all around the navi, keeping her locked into the floor. "What!? NRRRGHHHHH! This floor! This! is! Still! Nothing!" Her hands seemed to press on the newly reconstituted floor, yet to no avail for the moment!
Magritte seems to look on, slowly curling a smile towards her navi as she finally spoke "Well, look at how the Grand Dynaia is now. Stuck on the floor like a building or a house made of bricks..."

"Well this brickhouse is going to tear the floor into pieces!"

((I'm hoping to give a small little challenge to myself with this whole embedding Dynaia into the floor. If a mod or admin or official says I'm not allowed to do this then I'll change the post but I just hope to spice things up for a first run through.))
((Could you go ahead and fix your signature? If I open a tab of one profile, it will automatically open the other. Try following other's signatures and cover the two navi profiles in a spoiler tag, kinda like mine, so it won't make things too confusing.

And I'll go ahead and abide with your own personal challenge.))

While Dynaia was trapped by the ever-dangerous nature of the Dentech network, things had turned for the worst when a trio of viruses was seen beyond the horizon! Three Metools approached the entrapped wrestler and immediately sought to take advantage, brandishing their pickaxes!

MetoolA: 40 HP
MetoolB: 40 HP
MetoolC: 40 HP

Terrain: 100% Normal

Dynaia.EXE: 100 HP [Hold!]

-BATTLE ONE, START!-
"BRING IT ON!" Dynaia bellowed, practically roaring towards the metools before she got to battling! ... Well she would if it wasn't for the rather simple problem of being stuck into the ground. She tried her best to get herself free from the vile floor, flexing every muscle she could think of yet to no avail. "What's this floor made of, Titanium!? Mag, you have to have something to free me, or at least get THOSE guys out! I can't crush them with my hands if I can't get to them!"

Magritte replied with a sigh, her hands already on her battle chips as she starts to slot them in. "Relax, D. You're getting chips to help out. Cannon and Shotgun...." She couldn't help but give a smile. "Can you dodge?" she said, thinking that Dynaia wouldn't be able to handle that situation.

"HAH! Of course I can! A little move here or there and these Metools won't know what hit them!" Dynaia's pride was evident as she cracks her knuckles, getting prepared to dodge any income attacks. At the first opportunity she gets, the chip data starts to enter through her system, her right and left gauntlets turning into guns to fire the blasts towards the metools, attempting to even hit two of them at the same time. "This isn't really my style but you clowns got to go!"

Actions
1. Cannon (40) at Metool A
2. Shotgun (20) to Metool B and C
3. Dodge
Transforming her hands into guns, Dynaia quickly got to blasting the Mets with some powerful bullets. Unfortunately, her aim was slightly off with her first shot, but she got two of them fairly easily. The Metool responded by throwing its pickaxe at the Navi, though that too missed as it whizzed over her head.

MetoolA: 40 HP
MetoolB: DELETED
MetoolC: DELETED

Dynaia was ecstatic as she plowed through two of the Metools with her weapons, grinning with delight as her head moves out of the way of that wayward pick axe, flexing her arms as she anticipates her next assault to the lone Metool. Magritte herself seems to smirk with delight, almost quite pleased with the day as she starts to speak. "Not bad, not bad. Don't get yourself too cocky though, still have a Metool left."

"Hmph! It's just a squirt! I'll just break it like a twig!" Dynaia stated, readying the Rageclaws as she throws them towards the long metool, laughing boisterously to herself as she sways back and forth like a maniac, anticipating pickaxes. Magritte on the other hand seems to look on with an annoyed expression, blowing strands of hair to the side to see what occurs.

Actions
1. Attack Rageclaw at MetoolA (40)
2. Attack Rageclaw at MetoolA (40)
3. Dodge
The Metool gets a faceful of RageClaw thrown into its face and promptly gets deleted, leaving only its hat.

MetoolA: DELETED
MetoolB: DELETED
MetoolC: DELETED

-- BATTLE 01, VICTORY!! --

-- REWARDS --

[Guard1] Battlechip, 250z
"Hooyeaaaaahhhhh!" Dynaia said, posing as soon as the last Metool was defeated, feeling quite arrogant with herself. "I just can't be beat!"

Margritte seemed to get a sigh, looking at her PET dejected as she asked "So you're really gonna continue fighting stuck like that huh?"

"Why not? I'll finally get the handwork practice I deserve! No virus will be able to handle me after this!"

(Round 2, bring it on!)
With her self-imposed challenge continued, Dynaia waited a little for a few enemies to come along. Lo and behold, around half a minute later, a quartet of viruses did come and visit. Two Piranhas and two Bunnies strolled along, and saw her stuck in the floor. Thinking that it was their lucky day, they prepared for a massacre!

Which side would be massacred? Your guess is as good as mine.

-- ENEMIES --
Piranha A: 60 HP
Piranha B: 60 HP
Bunny A: 50 HP
Bunny B: 50 HP

-- NAVIGATOR --

-- TERRAIN --
100% Normal Still, Because You Didn't Move

-- BATTLE 02, READY? START!! --
Dynaia gave a pretty arrogant chuckle as she folded her arms together, heartily enjoying the new challengers getting closer. "Now THIS is more like it! Pirahnas and bunnies! You'll make an excellent snack for my battling hunger! Maggie, I'm sure you agree this'll be a greater test, right?"

Magritte chuckled to herself before answering Dynaia's question right back "Well let's keep things simple, shall we?" the blonde-haired Shopkeeper then slotted in the Guard1 Battlechip, asserting towards the enthusiastic net navigator that "We can't well have you beaten to a pulp so quickly."

The chip data was not one that Dynaia expected, she was rather battle-hungry. Aching in every binary block to beat up some viruses and tearing them pixel by pixel... receiving a shield with a plus did not mesh with such an ideology. She gives a noticeable "bah" as said defense appears crackling in front of her right forearm "This is not how a wrestler deals with insurmountable odds! I should be--"

"You should be up and using your LEGS! Now <i> ground </i> yourself and get ready while I set up your actual attacks." Magritte said, almost snorting with her puns as she slotted in the RageClaw chip, wondering how she'd fare against these two. Dynaia herself seemed prepare to use her Guard chip, utilizing the claw on her left hand to punch straight through the nearest virus attacking her.

Actions
1. Guard1 to attacking virus
2. Rageclaw to PirahnaA (40)
3. Dodge
Things were looking rather grim for Dynaia, as the viruses stayed somewhat far away from the scary-looking wrestler Navi. This meant that her RageClaw was inherently useless, but it also meant a fair amount of missed shots on the enemy front. The Bunnies only landed one hit on her, and that was reflected by her shield. The Piranha did the bulk of the damage, landing a few sharp tridents from their mouths. (5x4)

-- ENEMIES --
Piranha A: 60 HP
Piranha B: 60 HP
Bunny A: 40 HP

-- NAVIGATOR --
Dynaia.EXE: 80 HP [Hold!] (Guard1 Broken) (RageClaw 5/6)

-- TERRAIN --
"Grr their smarter than they look!" Dynaia said, getting battered by the tridents of the fishes. It seemed like they knew to stay far away from the wrestler, which left her at quite the disadvantage. She pounded the network floor right next to her with her angry mood, Magritte looking on as she starts talking "Let's see.... We have to get them to come to you... heheh, why don't you use your electrifying personality?" she said, snorting just ever slightly.

Dynaia sighed to herself as she pointed with a rageclaw towards the viruses. "Hey! Uhhh... you Pirahnas! I have uhhh.... Delicious fish food for you?"

"You're gonna have to try better, Dyna..." Magritte retorted, taking a look and gauging towards the viruses.

"Well maybe I have some f---- FORGET IT! I'll win with damn brute force!" Dynaia yelled, tossing the two claws towards the piranhas in a fit of rage.

Actions
1. Taunt the Pirahnas
2. Throw Rageclaw at PirahnaA (20)
3. Throw Rageclaw at PirahnaB (20)
Dynaia's taunt seemed to work fine, as the Piranhas leapt for Dynaia's exposed self, chomping down on her with their sharp teeth. (5x5) The Bunnies refrained from firing to avoid the Piranha being hurt.

-- ENEMIES --
Piranha A: 40 HP
Piranha B: 40 HP

-- NAVIGATOR --
Dynaia.EXE: 65 HP [Hold!] [Piranha's Chew-Toy]

-- TERRAIN --
Dynaia grins as she bears the full brunt of the assault, the Pirahnas tasting the rather exotic flavor of Whazzapian data. The net navi wrestler was getting battered, no doubt about that yet she couldn't help but enjoy this situation, laughing heartily before Magritte chimed in "I can't help but think you might have a fetish for these situations. "

"Ahh but the adrenaline makes everything feel great! If only you could know this feeling!" Dynaia said, attempting to use this opportunity to her advantage by attacking the two pirahnas with her rageclaws, hoping that they actually hit and delete them outright. Whether she succeeded in finishing them off or not, she had to try to dodge the attacks the best she can.

Actions
1. Attack Rageclaw to PirahnaA (40 dmg 3/6)
2. Attack Rage claw to PirahnaB(40 dmg, 2/6 durability)
3. Dodge
Even at such disadvantage, Dynaia prepared her rageclaw and proceeded to slice up the two annoying Piranhas as they finished chewing her up. The battle was now turning towards the navi's favor, but the two bunnies were still kicking it around and it was their turn to attack. They both threw their electric rings at Dynaia, but only one of them made its mark and effectively stunned the wrestler!

-- ENEMIES --
Piranha A: DELETED
Piranha B: DELETED

-- NAVIGATOR --
Dynaia.EXE: 55 HP [Hold!] [Stun!] [Piranha's Chew-Toy]

-- TERRAIN --
Dynaia gahs as she takes in the paralyzing attacks of the Bunny viruses, her teeth grinding against each other as the differing electrical charges fight inside her data body. "These bunnies are definitely annoying..." Magritte chimed in, Dynaia pounding her fist against the nearby network floor in anger "I will DEVOUR these bunnies for doing this to me! I won't be beaten so easily!"

"Calm down, calm down. All this anger is going to make you bald... or worse..." the Netop couldn't help but giggle at her joke, speaking towards the netnavi "You're going to have to make these last swipes count!"

"No problem! It's time to cut these up and make fresh Embunnynanas! Haaaaaaah!"

1. Rageclaw1 (1 hit left) to Bunny A (40)
2. Rageclaw1 (Last hit make it count!) to Bunny A (40)
Dynaia focused one sweep at the Bunny who attacked her, deleting it in one swipe! She tried attacking the second Bunny next, but it just hopped away and no more Rageclaws here.

-- ENEMIES --
Piranha A: DELETED
Piranha B: DELETED
Bunny A: DELETED

-- NAVIGATOR --
Dynaia.EXE: 55 HP [Hold!][Piranha's Chew-Toy]

-- TERRAIN --