A swan across a lake

As much as she was still entertaining the thought of having Mikhail pull her out and leaving the obnoxious pair, the woman's attitude had begun to severely ruffle Pirouette's feathers, so to speak. She spared a brief glance upwards for being called a test subject, but had to swiftly slide her guarding shield around to catch the oncoming brute's first assault. As the shield shuddered and expended its return energy, the ballerina darted back a few nimble paces from him, leaving him to flail and complain from the blast it had delivered. She settled herself, frowning with a reserved, prim expression.

"I think not." Her left hand swept out in a wide gesture, which flowed into a graceful turn on the spot with her display leg moving out low, then rose into a small aerial completion of the turn to land on toe points where she was; most of the ground around the pair, centred on the large, brutish program converted swiftly to shiny, smooth glass that would make most slide awkwardly and hamper their mobility. As her toe touched down, however, the panel directly under Pirouette herself lit up with radiant light, securing her own footing again. "Rest now. I have no interest in your childish posturing." More than just a commanding tone of voice, Pirouette leaned forward and blew a cloud of glittering dust from her hand across the field to engulf the other program and cloud his senses, with luck the added difficulty of the terrain would help make sure he didn't avoid the cloud of sleeping dust, and he would go down for a brief nap, while the adults spoke. Pirouette turned her attention back to the woman above, folding her arms and still frowning.

"As I said, I have no interest in being a test subject for you amusement. Not when you are so terribly rude about it. Had you asked politely, and awaited my answer, perhaps I may have helped you, but not when you behave in this manner." She shook her head and ruffled her wings briefly. "Now. Perhaps if you come down and speak with me, as a mature adult and an equal, and you explain yourself properly, maybe we can start over. Continue as you are, however, and you will gain no satisfaction at all from this meeting." Her hands drifted to her hips as she spoke, still in a refined and formal pose, but equally quite clearly unamused.

Summary

P*) (Measured Pace regen: 12hp per action, 7/7 remaining)
P1) Dodge (Slight backward movement)
P2) Set Glass (GlassZone under the 2/3 of the field that encompasses Saint and Pirouette, centred on Saint, S).
P3) Holy Panel (Point directly beneath Pirouette, S)
P4) Summer Night ((Multi-Stage: First (Sleep), Then (Time Delayed(Stun1, 1 Turn Delay), As Shot, A), at Saint (preferably trying to do it while the glass is further hampering his avoidance, before his glitch-step takes it over)
P*) Panacea: Remove a negative status or negative glitch if any exist

Cooldowns

Deep Breath: Cooling
Measured Pace: 1TCD
Summer Night: 2TCD

Grumbling out as he tried to take a swing at the navi in front of him, the brutish navi swung and missed, causing him to fall over onto his side. But before he could recover his footing, Saint's hands feeling glass beneath his sausage-fingers, causing him to slip even further and landing face down on the glass, grumbling ever louder as he looked up at Pirouette, trying to get up before a powdery substance hit him directly in the face, a mumbled and quiet wish for revenge on Pirouette as he fell asleep face down on the ground, a large snot bubble coming from where his nose would be.

Nonononononono! The feminine navi shouted out as she tried to maintain her balance on her broomstick as she glowered immediately down at Pirouette, her golden eyes little more than slits as they began to slowly turn a dark red out of anger, immediately dropping any and all pretense of being anywhere near friendly as she landed next to the navi, Broomstick immediately disappearing into the ether as she immediately smacked Pirouette in the face (-5) for her actions. A test subject does not get rights. She does not get answers. SHE. DOES NOT. GET A CHOICE! NOW WAKE HIM BACK UP YOU LITTLE WHORE BEFORE I DELETE YOU MYSELF! The navi shouted angrily at the dancer navi, HP fluctuating as her anger got to her, seeming to interrupt her as she could still be shown floating above the glass made by the navi. Do you know how much money went into our research?! How much work went into making him!? She yelled, pointing at Saint, finger shaking in anger just like the rest of her body.

You. I. I am a high powered navi. Far beyond your meager comprehension. I live. AND BREATHE. In the undernet. You should be greatful a navi of my calibur shows up in your pathetic "Normal" Networks. I'm giving you the chance to fight creations based on the data of other navis we have copied from head to toe. A new generation of navis. THE GLORIOUS NAVIBUGS! Navis that can turn into viruses and visa versa! Navis copied from others, and best of all, only Customized Navis are allowed to be in the prestigious new category of new navis! The navi babbled on and on, turning around as her babbling became incoherent and unintelligible, strands of hair slicked with sweat, seemingly excited about this, whatever her "Mistress" was working on, it couldn't be good. After all. Who knows what else might come from this. But if what she said is true...was she too much for Pirouette to handle? She could probably leave as she was babbling on and on to herself, the bridge that Pirouette had been barred from crossing seemed to be accessible now. Whatever her choice was, there was one thing to be sure of. THIS BITCH WAS OFF HER ROCKER! Oh, and the GMD that she had been holding earlier dropped from her hand onto the ground next to Pirouette, she could probably take that with her, or even open it behind her back if she wished to, not like the navi to her side would notice, right?

Delinquent Duo?
???: ?9? HP (To the side of Pirouette turned around) (HP reading is fluctuating, middle digit shown) (Omnishoes) (Glass)
DarkSaintZero V0.5: 65 HP (In front of Pirouette) (Sleeping: 1 turn) (Stun1 when awoken) (1 Action to get up off the ground) (Glass)

Forced Battler
Pirouette.exe: 95 HP (in front of DarkSaintZero, not Melee range) (Strengthen 40) (Measured Peace: 12 HP Healed every action for 3 actions) (Holy)

Terrain
35% Normal
60% Glass
5% Holy (Pirouette is on here)

Objects
GMD: 10 HP (Presumably Untrapped)
She wasn't exactly surprised as the increasingly agitated woman embarked on an ever more virulent tirade at her refusal to fight and insistence upon answers, but Pirouette was at the very least a little disappointed. Still, the woman's language, as much as her actions, had sparked the young ballerina's ire. She moderated her breathing and let her won tone wax severe, yet calm and quiet. As the apparently mad scientist of a woman grew louder and more shouty, Pirouette kept her expression even and unconcerned, and the pitch of her voice quiet.

"I did not ask you to come here, and with language like that, nor are you welcome in my presence. If you are incapable of manners, then you have no more maturity than a small child; smaller even than the young girls I often teach, and I see no reason to accord you any greater respect than that of just such an infant." Her wings were arched high as she spoke, back straight and head up, holding herself proud, but her eyes flicked across to where the larger 'test' navi was still sleeping. He'd wake up disoriented in a short while, but she had time to talk yet.

"You shout and throw tantrums when you do not get your way, threaten violence when others don't comply... It does not matter if you possess all the powers in the world; an infant is all you are. You say you will delete me? No. You will not. I know that you will not, and you know that you will not. We both know this thing, so why would you bother to make such childish threats?" She shook her head, as though dismissing the foolishness.

"Even if you were to, what good would that serve you? You would not get your test data, and your failure of an experiment would not get to test itself further. It would be the reaction of an infant throwing a tantrum; destructive without purpose and achieving nothing of value." As with any scolding reprimand of a potentially stronger individual, Pirouette herself was ready to duck and weave as she needed to, just in case the childish woman did lash out at her directly, but she kept her gaze locked firmly on her, chin and nose high. Her eyes had flicked briefly to where the mystery data had dropped to the ground, unnoticed, but she didn't pick it up just yet; for one thing, doing so might easily be seen as her accepting payment for participation, and she wasn't about to do that until the woman calmed herself down and requested her participation politely, like an adult.

"Tell me, if you will not behave like a mature woman and apologise for your rudeness, maybe you would prefer to speak more about your project; I wonder, were the navis that you say you copied for the purpose of this, asked for their permission? Were they consenting to the procedure, or did you simply force your unwanted attentions upon them, as you are attempting to do to me, now? I am curious to know the answer." Still keeping an eye on the woman she turned slightly to the side.

"You have asked me to fight and risk harm for you, and you have pretended that I do not have a choice... and yet you have not even asked my name, or given me your own. I am not in the habit of making deals with infants, especially when they do not even bother to introduce themselves, you know?" Her hands returned to her hips, faintly challenging while she remained ready, but she arched an eyebrow at the foolish woman. "Well? What have you to say for yourself?" The other one would be awake soon, she knew; it would be a test to see if she could continue to take the calmer, more mature road of discussion once he was up again, but she'd have a little time still for the woman to answer. The ballerina was still contemplating simply jacking out and leaving them, but if she was only going to go and hassle some other navi with her inanity and uncouth language, it might be worth staying around for a while to occupy her.

Summary

P*) (Measured Pace regen: 12hp per action, 3/7 remaining)
P1) Deep Breath (40 Strengthen)
P2) Dialogue/Scolding: 'Teacher remains calm in the face of the child'
P3) Prepared Dodge
P4) Prepared Dodge
P*) Panacea: Remove a negative status or negative glitch if any exist

Cooldowns

Deep Breath: 1TCD
Measured Pace: Cooling
Summer Night: 1TCD

A low groan could be heard from the navi that the dancer had put asleep, his body slowly shaking off the grogginess from his forced sleep. His body paralyzed from the secondary effect, but he watched on, not interfering with his mistress. At least, until she lashed out. Immediately grabbing at Pirouette's throat with her bare hands. The dancer slipping back onto the glass as she reached for her throat again, and evading a second time. The third time, however, she wrapped one hand around Pirouette's throat and began to clench her fingers around it, loud cracks heard as she could feel her data being crushed between those delicate looking fingers (-10), lifting her up off the ground with a crimson red glare from under the hood.

You know. There's a certain charm working with your hands. She quipped, grasping ever tighter around that throat of hers (-10), air being crushed from her lungs and forced out by an unknown force. The very aura she eminated crushing her spirit, any bravado she could have had, words to say, completely taken from her. Most data we have collected, we have not given any permission to take. My mistress is a master programmer, she has infected navis with a very special data glitch. Any custom navis fought, we can copy and make copies of. Granted. They're around the same power as the navi we copy. But...every copy we make. Like Saint over there. He's only our first of many we can possibly mass produce. Some navi, Asymp-something, fought his original, and won the fight. I took the data from that fight. And made Saint over there. And compared to the idiot his original is. He's a full upgrade. And best of all. Completely subservient. She explained, letting out a laugh. But, I suppose that's enough, isn't it? Prepare to die. She finished, her free hand's pointer and middle fingers clenched together and pointed right at Pirouette's chest. Now. One attack won't go through that pesky Undershirt. But two. Like what I'm about to do. Will.

But before she could finish the job, she was punched in the face with a large, yellow fist (-70). Sending her sliding back, falling ass over leg onto the ground, sprawling out. Saint standing there, glaring at his mistress. I'M JUST A COPY!? I THOUGHT I WAS THE REAL THING YOU WHORE! YOU TOLD ME THAT POINT BLANK! He yelled, rushing at the navi headlong, looking to clock her again in the face, though she could get up fast enough to avoid the attack, smashing the panel she was on as he looked at her. DEMONICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! He shouted at her as she began to float back up into the air, a glare on her face as it was revealed. Two curved red horns spouting from her head, blood red eyes and half a face encased in metal, dented from her copy's attack on her. Well. I suppose he still has some of that -pesky- free will I oh so despise. Oh well. I needed to be heading off anyways. She sneered, her fingers pointed at Saint now. But...dear...let me leave you a little 'gift'. Saint here will be so fun to play with after this. THE TRUE FACE OF THE NAVIBUG! And don't worry. We can always make him again. Maybe we can make him stronger next time. She yelled out, two small balls of light shooting of the tips of her fingers, one between his eyes, his head immediately melting away from the damage (-100). The other through his chest and out the other end (-100). If we see each other again. I'll be more than happy to give you a "choice" on weather you want to fight my mistress' new creation or not. Please. ENJOY~ She cackled out, flying off. Saint's corpse, headless and with a hole in his chest, slumping lifelessly to the ground on the glass preceeding it.

But before Pirouette could chase after her, the corpse began to warp, disfigure and, worse of all...lurch. Body spasming about, flailing around and, around the spine of Saint's back, splitting open widely. What came from it, like a macabre cocoon of data, could only be called "horrifying". A spider-like creature emerging from the corpse as it slowly began to stand up on eight pointed legs, stabbing into the ground as it's body could be considered it's head as well. A maw full of pointed teeth and a large tongue, standing upright on all eight legs at twice Pirouette's height, beady little black eyes looking down and it's body consisted of corrupted, glitched data from all around the network. The glitches spreading out all along the immediate field, each and every panel within a ten by ten grid turning into what could be considered "Glitched" panels...well, all but one. The single Holy panel that Pirouette had created earlier seemed to be little more than a glowing island in a sea of chaos as it slowly grew outwards, encompassing under Pirouette's feet, as if to give her a chance to fight. The spider-like creature looking down at Pirouette with intent like that of a curious dog, a single blink, before letting out a loud roar in her face, slowly backing away from the Holy panel as if it were scared of it.

In the distance, the GMD that Demonica dropped earlier spun around unaffected by the terrain, having seemingly been sent flying in the scuffle between Demonica and Saint. And seemed to also be a safe haven from the glitches that encompassed the area. The corpse of Saint, however, crumbled away to nothing in the sea of glitches. But out of it, a ball of light that immediately hit Pirouette. Soothing her wounds almost immediately, her signatures reset to 0 cooldown, and best of all, her chips being given a full reset on their uses. She might need it.

True Chaos
SaintNaviBug V0.5: 250 HP (In front of Pirouette) (Glitch) (Glitchbody: Can not be affected by Glitches) (Afraid of Holy Terrain)

Chaos Repellant
Pirouette.exe: 100 HP (Middle of the Holy island) (Strengthen 80) (Holy) (Full Refresh: HP Recovered, Chips Refreshed, Signatures fully cooldown)

Terrain
75% Glitch (All around the Holy Island) (Can be submerged into) (Ending turn on top of Glitch gives one Glitch, Ending submerged gives three)
25% Holy (Island in the middle of the Glitch panels)

Objects
GMD: 10 HP (Presumably Untrapped) (Unaffected by Glitch Terrain) (Glitch)
As much as she had been at least partially ready for it, Pirouette was nevertheless disappointed that the woman's only recourse to an intelligent discussion was to lash out and shout more. the flurry of grabs got ahead of her, but as the rude navi managed, finally, to get one hand on her, the ballerina gripped it with a free hand for support and looked down at her attacker, raising an eyebrow. The woman had lifted her up, certainly, but she had a body designed to be lifted by others, after all, and frankly, for all her vaunted power, the damage was exceptionally minor. Pirouette was unimpressed.

"You are not so clever, are you?" Speaking aloud was difficult with the other woman's hand about her throat, so instead of making sounds of struggle, she simple let the message post in a small window beside her head and continued to cast a disdainful look at her. "Quite stupid, really. Perhaps, your mistress can improve your ability to think and reason, when next she upgrades you, yes?" The other woman's diatribe of details washed over her, and Pirouette waited patiently for a few moments, but cutting over her apparent delight at being about to kill her.

"You see; you are so stupid that you make a sameness of deletion and jacking out, you know? Yes, perhaps you have more power than I do, but if you assault me now, you will simply jack me out, which is exactly what I am about to do myself, anyway, yes? So, foolish woman, if you are going to trigger my emergency, then I would suggest you do it now, and save me the trouble of jacking out manually. You are no threat to me, and you do not impress anyone." While she sent the message to her small window as text, Pirouette herself was filing away what the woman had actually had to say about what she was doing; it did sound quite worrying, really, and worth reporting to someone in authority at least.

Before the ultimatum could be made good on, the small stand-off between the pair was interrupted by the navi from before, angry at the details that had been revealed to him, and Pirouette was quick to step back and dust herself off as he went after the childish woman. Under most circumstances, the ballerina might have called for him not to bring violence to the scene, any more than already had been, but she did have to make sure her tu-tu was in order, and resettle her wings, and there was an old Sharoan saying that roughly translated to talk about reaping and sowing going through her mind as she did so. She sniffed instead, ruffling her feathers and shaking her head as the woman revealed her 'true colours'; Pirouette thought the look suited her much better.

The next thing that happened did give the young woman a small start and a sense of discomfort to witness; before fleeing, the immature one took care to destroy the creature she'd summoned, and Pirouette clenched her teeth as it happened faster than she could respond to; it might have been a false creation, copied unwillingly from another person, but there certainly seemed to be a true sense of self there, and he had clearly possessed no emergency program or other protection. she did her best to keep her features tight and neutral as the woman fled, and was about to inspect the remains of the scene, when the meaning of her warnings and boasting became clearer.

Without really thinking she backed away again, to the panel she'd started on while the creature... hatched, she supposed. The refreshing of brief energy that flooded her made Pirouette blink and settle her poise again.

"Mikhail... I think I have a grater problem here. We cannot leave it be like this, no?" The voice of her operator came back, sounding as concerned as she felt while Pirouette watched the new monster settling and spreading its corruption around the terrain.
"As you wish, my lebedёnok, guard yourself well and be careful." She nodded and folded her hands in front of her waist, wings arched high and ready. To the growing, many-legged creature she frowned, taking a long, slow breath and letting it out again evenly.
"She did call you a bug, I suppose. Let us do this."

While the creature postured and roared at her, Pirouette noted its hesitance to stand on the shining panels, and move off its corrupted sea of glitches. Interesting, but without more space to work with she didn't want to stay too close to such a beast, and it likely wouldn't stay intimidated for every. she darted a few quick steps to the far edge of the holy island, right to the edge of the glitchy fluid, then pulled her wings in, bent her knees and kicked back, keeping her eyes on the spider beast. the leap carried her back and up while she kept her hands folded over her chest, focusing. Her wings flared out enough to slow and extend her movement a little bit, and a glittering aura of light danced and curled around her feet as she backed off, just above the surface of the corrupt ground, keeping its broken data from touching her. When she was about to touch down again, at the limit of her movement, she spread her arms and turned the drop into a controlled turn, striking with a toe-point intending to convert another patch beneath her to glowing tiles that she could stand on safely.

Stable, Pirouette watched on from the greater distance, preparing herself for a longer struggle.
"Come... let us see what you do..." she was ready to move again, if she needed to, but for the moment she wanted to observe the spider's behaviour, and see how it would decide to come after her; she was half expecting it to jump over the island of shining panels to get to her, since it had so many legs, unless it was the crawling or scuttling type, but if it moved around, waited as she was doing, or even overcame its hesitation and moved across the patch, anything would be more information she could use at this point.

Summary

P1) Deep Breath (40 Strengthen)
P2) Feint/Movement (Creating distance back from the holy island, putting it between her and the spider to gauge its reaction)
P3) HolyPanelEffect: Small Holy Terrain Change
Accuracy: S
Description: Creates a small area of Holy Terrain beneath you.
Duration: Once
Element: Null
Trader Rank: C
(Small Holy Terrain Change (Acc: S)) (Directly underneath her where her backward movement ends.)
P4) Measured Pace (Multi-Stage: First (15Hp Sacrifice, 5(6)Healing), Then (Time Delayed (10(12)Healing, Per Action, for 7 additional actions)))
P*) Panacea: Remove a negative status or negative glitch if any exist (Mostly used to cross the glitch safely, in between making safe tiles)
P*) (Measured Pace regen: 12hp per action, 7/7 remaining)

Cooldowns

Measured Pace: 2TCD
The creature growled loudly at the dancer navi as it scuttled about the area, slowly circling around the area of holy panels that she stood upon and watched her movements carefully, beady eyes staring soulessly at her. Then, unexpectedly, spoke. But not in english. No, in binary. Lacking vocal cords, it spoke to her on a..."Genetic" level of sorts. She could make out it's words, if only barely. After all. A navi is just a complex series of ones and zeros. Right?

01001100 01101001 01110011 01110100 01100101 01101110 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01101101 01100101 00100000 01100011 01101000 01101001 01101100 01100100 00101110 (Listen to me child.) It "spoke", continuing to move about her idily. 01010100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101001 01101101 01100101 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01101110 01100001 01110110 01101001 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01110000 01100001 01110011 01110100 00101110 00100000 01000001 01001100 01001100 00100000 01001000 01000001 01001001 01001100 00100000 01010100 01001000 01000101 00100000 01001110 01000001 01010110 01001001 01000010 01010101 01000111 00100001 (The time of the navi is past. ALL HAIL THE NAVIBUG!) It continued, before dipping below the waves of glitches.

For a moment afterwards, things were...calm. Calm and frightening at the same time. The waves crackling around her as she created her next panel of holy terrain, taking a moment to gather her thoughts and heal herself, the panel below her slowly moving outwards to create another, albeit, much smaller "island" of holy panels. All was quiet...before it struck. Immediately popping out of the "waters" below her, behind her. It grabbed onto a small chunk of panels with it's monster mouth, ripping it away the terrain and shrinking what had just been grown. But from it, steam...no, smoke...could be seen from it's mouth as it quickly backed away, hacking and coughing instantly from doing so (-1% Holy Terrain, -10 HP from Navibug). But before it was too far away, it began to cough and hack even louder, before a large and viscus glob of glitches was hurtled towards Pirouette, hitting her in the chest. Before anything else could be said, she could feel her data starting to become infused with glitches...though this one seemed to be mostly harmless, her body turning a pale blue color on the surface. But, her Pancea kicked in to purge the glitch away immediately, the navibug roaring in anger at Pirouette for her insolence.

True Chaos
SaintNaviBug V0.5: 240 HP (Towards the north of Pirouette) (Glitch)

Chaos Repellant
Pirouette.exe: 91 HP (Strengthen 120) (Holy) (Measured Peace: 12 HP regen per action, for 7 actions (7/7))

Terrain
66% Glitch (All around the Holy Island) (Can be submerged into) (Ending turn on top of Glitch gives one Glitch, Ending submerged gives three)
34% Holy (Two Islands in the middle of the Glitch panels, 25% and 9%, Pirouette is on top of the 9% island)

Objects

Observations of the navibug
-Creates a field of "Glitch" Panels upon "hatching" from it's host body
-Holy Terrain can not be overwritten by Glitch terrain
-Holy Terrain "expands" in the presence of Glitch terrain as a countermeasure to ensure navis can fight safely. Holy Panels created after this do not "expand" as much, maybe twice as much.
-Navibugs are innately afraid of Holy Terrain
-Navibugs can destroy Holy panels, at HP Cost. Current estimates put it at 10 HP per 1% of Holy terrain
-Navibugs seem to be unaffected by it's own terrain
-Can "cough up" a ball of glitches to infect glitches on a navi, seems to be 1 glitch, like a Bug navi's ability as a free action
The impression that Pirouette got before the monster dipped below the surface of the corrupted ground was of communication. There was something there, certainly, but it was beyond Pirouette herself to work it out. Her eyes darted, trying to follow it beneahtthe surface as she spoke quickly.

"Mikhail... did you catch that? I think it said something, but I do not..."
"I'm working on it, my dear. Ah, it is just base code, I will find a tool quickly to convert it... here we are."

Pirouette was formulating her own plans while she watched the creature move, but as Mikhail's translation of the words came through to her, the ballerina's brown furrowed sternly. She took an involuntary pair of steps back as it tore off a chunk of her smaller island, then grimaced in the moment before she cold wipe the corruption it spat at her back at her away. After another moment, she stepped looked down into the murky glitch-fluid and sniffed.

"I do not know if you can hear or understand, creature, but many are the navigators that would disagree. If you would live harmoniously with them, I would not need to destroy you now, but you will not, and your very presence corrupts all you touch. I am nobody of note, but you are beneath even me. You are no threat; just a mess, that must be cleaned up." With a second disdainful sniff, she stepped back once, then turned and leaped, springing back across the gap and gliding delicately until she could touch down safely back onto the larger island.

"Mikhail," she murmured to her operator, more quietly. "It may not understand; can you broadcast what I said back to it in the same code?" There was a brief affirmative from Mikhail as the signal was sent out in the same binary translation that it had spoken to Pirouette, repeating her message, while the ballerina drew up her focus, then tapped the ground with one toe firmly, sending a wave of transformative energy out from the edges of her holy refuge, across the glitch sea to cover and consume it, along with the remains of the smaller island, and pushing the change as far as she could stretch it. Everywhere the energy spread, the glitch liquid was over-written with solid, hard glass, and if she was lucky enough, the beast would have been close enough to be caught in the sweeping change and ejected back to the surface so she could look it in the face.

As she made the change, however, Pirouette also did something else slightly more subtle and cautious, masking it amidst her more dramatic activity; the dynamite chip that Mikhail had loaded up for her would make the perfect shock to such a creature's system if she played her cards right, and she activated it far out tot he side of the glass zone she had made, sending its almost invisible laser trip beam across the reflective surface in front of her; it was set so it passed by a good few panels out from the edge of the holy; the data indicated that the blast would be wide, when it went off along its shaped line, and she didn't plan to be close to it. She poured all the excess energy she'd gathered into the charge on the mine, holding nothing back from it. She had no doubt that the bug creature would begin consuming the glass she'd just made quickly, but with luck she might have taunted it enough to at least come after her directly. She took stance, with poise and a lifted chin and nose, wings bristling.

"And clean up your mess I shall!" There was the static sensation of that, too, being broadcast in the base binary a moment after she spoke it; if the creature could understand both, then it would probably be getting a double-reverb of her words as a result, but to Pirouette's mind, that would only make the impression all the more forceful.

Summary

P1) Move (Crossing back to the first Holy Island in the same way she moved out, to stand at the edge of the Holy, facing towards the smaller island.)
P2) SetGlass (Large Area Glass Terrain, covering the zone out from the large Holy island, broad and wide — this may extend past and include the smaller holy section, and further if she can push it that far.)
P3) Dynamite1HP: 100
Properties: Light
Object Damage: 100 Null + Blast2
Damage Method: Throw, Knockback, Microburst, Telekinesis, Gust
Attack Damage: 100 Null + Blast2 + Line Attack + Seeking
Accuracy: D (thrown) / A (trigger)
Description: Sets a lightweight laser trip bomb. When something crosses the sensor beam, the bomb detonates a shaped charge that blasts an entire line. It can see through Invisibility. This weapon is very dangerous to use, caution is advised.
Duration: Until destroyed or until it attacks.
Special: Laser TAG: Attack triggers when something moves through the targeting laser beam, no matter who or what that may be.
Trader Rank: D
(100HP Light Object: (100 + Blast2 + Line Attack + Seeking + Self-Destruct): Laser TAG (Acc: D (thrown) / A (trigger)))(+120 Strengthen) (Set far to the side, with the trip laser crossing perpendicular to the orientation of the islands, on the glass, at least four panels out from the edge of the Holy.
P4) Dodge (holding position at the edge of the larger holy island, challenging)
P*) Panacea: Remove a negative status or negative glitch if any exist (if she lucks out and gets a glitch that's positive, she won't trigger Panacea against it, but she will err on the side of caution for glitches with trade-offs or split effects, and remove them)
P*) (Measured Pace regen: 12hp per action, 3/7 remaining)

Cooldowns

Deep Breath: Cooling
Measured Pace: 1TCD

Scuttling back and forth as the navi spoke her piece, watching the glass panels starting to slowly move outwards, spreading through the cracks and the holes between her Holy panels, but immediately, the glitch began to fight back, lapping at the glass panels and...melting them. Slowly trying to fight back against the navi's insolence as she tried to cover it up. With a bright, blinding flash from her Holy panels, the glass began to shrink, filling in the holes between both islands of the Holy panels. These, however, had no glow to them, they had the -shape- of Holy panels, but...they seemed to not have the damage halving effect hers did, which began to dim. But, regardless, now she had an island of Holy panels in equal part to the Glitches surrounding her (50% Holy/Defunct Holy, 50% Glitch).

01000101 01001110 01001111 01010101 01000111 01001000 00100000 01001111 01000110 00100000 01011001 01001111 01010101 01010010 00100000 01001001 01001110 01010011 01001111 01001100 01000101 01001110 01000011 01000101 00100000 01011001 01001111 01010101 00100000 01010111 01010010 01000101 01010100 01000011 01001000 00100001 (ENOUGH OF YOUR INSOLENCE YOU WRETCH!) The creature roared out, spitting out more glitches at her, globs landing on the holy and defunct holy as two globs hit Pirouette square against her body, her body shivering and shaking out as she could feel them hit her, her body getting rid of one bad effect...but her other...her entire body turning blue, cold to the touch and her legs starting to slide about as she moved. Icicles starting to form on the tips of her fingers, shaking uncontrollably from being so frostbitten.

The viral anomaly almost...laughing at her newfound plight. It would begin to "swim" forward as it would hear her challenge in the normal tongue, glaring at her challenge, seemingly oblivious to the Dynamite she laid down. It would circle about the area, the bug's six legs starting to climb up onto the panels that had been created, steam and smoke wafting up from it's legs as it occupied a 2 by 2 area of panels, two on Holy, two on defunct (-5 HP per action on Holy per panel), moving forward, roaring at her as she stood to the east of it. 01000011 01101100 01100101 01100001 01101110 00100000 01101101 01100101 00100000 01110101 01110000 00111111 00100000 01001110 01101111 01101110 01110011 01100101 01101110 01110011 01100101 00101110 00100000 01001001 00100111 01101101 00100000 01101111 01101110 01101100 01111001 00100000 01100100 01101111 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01101101 01111001 00100000 01100100 01110101 01110100 01111001 00101110 00100000 01010100 01101111 00100000 01100011 01100001 01110101 01110011 01100101 00100000 01100011 01101000 01100001 01101111 01110011 00101110 00100000 01001100 01100101 01110011 01110011 00100000 01110011 01101111 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100001 01101110 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01101110 01100001 01110110 01101001 01110011 00100000 01100101 01110110 01100101 01110010 00100000 01100011 01101111 01110101 01101100 01100100 00101110 (Clean me up? Nonsense. I'm only doing my duty. To cause chaos. Less so than you navis ever could.) It began, it's data being attacked by the Holy panels as it opened it's toothy maw widely, a beam of energy collecting in the middle, before shooting out a beam of glitched energy at the navi, who managed to dodge away from the attack, but her slickened feet causing her to slip even further than she had anticipated, slipping into the sea of Glitches. The panels immediately eating at her data as she couldn't escape fast enough, her body trying it's best to adapt to the glitches. Unfortunately for her, this time she wasn't nearly as lucky, a burning sensation spreading through her body as she could feel her data begin to deteriorate from the embedded glitch, every moment a painful reminder of her fight to stop the fight.

True Chaos
SaintNaviBug V0.5: 230 HP (East of Pirouette) (Holyx2/Defunct Holyx2)

Chaos Repellant
Pirouette.exe: 100 HP (Glitch) (Measured Peace: 12 HP regen per action, for 7 actions (3/7)) (Advanced Hypothermia) (Burning Sensation)

Terrain
50% Glitch (All around the Holy/Defunct Holy Island) (Can be submerged into) (Ending turn on top of Glitch gives one Glitch, Ending submerged gives three)
34% Holy (Two Islands in the middle of the Glitch panels, 25% and 9%, Pirouette is on top of the 25% island)
16% Defunct Holy (Around Holy panels, does not halve damage)

Objects
Dynamite1: 100 HP (Holy, beam pointed towards the other end of the island of Holy/Defunct Holy panels)

Observations of the Navibug

-Creates a field of "Glitch" Panels upon "hatching" from it's host body
-Holy Terrain can not be overwritten by Glitch terrain
-Holy Terrain "expands" in the presence of Glitch terrain as a countermeasure to ensure navis can fight safely. Holy Panels created after this do not "expand" as much, maybe twice as much.
-Navibugs are innately afraid of Holy Terrain
-Navibugs can destroy Holy panels, at HP Cost. Current estimates put it at 10 HP per 1% of Holy terrain
-Navibugs seem to be unaffected by it's own terrain
-Can "cough up" a ball of glitches to infect glitches on a navi, seems to be 1 glitch, like a Bug navi's ability as a free action
-Glitch Panels "eat" any non-holy panels within a certain area
-Holy panels, when faced with Glitch panels, can create "Defunct" Holy panels at a 2:1 ratio of other types. These are essentially normal panels with Anti-Glitch programing
-Holy Panels eat away at the Navibug per panel stood on for 5 HP per action

List of Glitches

-Advanced Hypothermia: Makes the afflicted's body temperature fall down to dangerous levels, treating the afflicted as an Aqua type for weakness purposes. Afflicted is given Strengthen 20 once per turn that CAN NOT pool, but can only be allocated to Aqua and/or Ice chips as well as 1 Imbue Aqua a turn. Afflicted however slides around all terrain like they are on Ice, -20% Accuracy, +10% Evasion
-Burning Sensation: -5 HP per movement action
Pirouette couldn't hold in a small sound of irritation as she quickly pulled herself back out of the glitch fluid and purged the offending glitch from her systems as she shook herself off and ruffled her wings, then moved with a deliberately casual grace back towards the centre of the larger holy section and rolled her shoulders. Her body quickly warmed up again, and while the burning her her chest was an annoyance, the ballerina had spent many years training her composure and elocution, as well as regulating her breathing rhythms; for her, it wasn't anything that she gave any visible signs of suffering from. Instead, she looked towards the glitch monster at the far end of the platform, eyes flicking down to where its steps smoked on the brighter panels, then back up to what could only arguably be called its face. She sniffed and turned her face aside.

"You cannot be much of a superior creature if you cannot retain your composure in the face of a little bit of defiance, no? Show some poise and have some pride, you know? You will be destroyed shortly, unless you can show me that there is a person worth sparing in there, and not a mindless beast that destroys all it touches."

As before, the undertone of her words being played out in the same binary transmission echoed beneath her words, while Mikhail continued to send the translation; it seemed as though the navi-bug creature could understand her words directly just fine, but there was still a proper way of doing these things, which Pirouette intended to observe with due decorum.

With that, she turned her back on the creature, and sat down, crossing her legs neatly and folding her arms. Her breathing was long and slow, carefully measured while she dealt with the extra degree of discomfort in her chest, but as much as she feigned unconcern, Pirouette kept her other senses on alert, listening carefully to the movements of the creature behind her. If it actually wanted to approach her directly, it would almost certainly have to cross the nigh invisible trip line, but she listened carefully for any sign of anything else unexpected.

"I am waiting." She put a sharpness into her tone here, speaking loudly enough that she didn't have to turn her head around towards it, and continued to look the other way. As far as she was concerned, she had given the creature its chance by now, and if it approached her with hostile intentions still, it would get what it deserved... and then she'd have to worry about cleaning up the mess it had made before she could finally go home. It had turned into a much longer night out than the ballerina had intended, and it almost made her sigh.

She quite desperately wanted to shake out her wings again, and her leotard was completely soaked as well; it was dangerously thin to begin with and wile it was wet from the glitch fluid, it was more or less transparent; as much as she wasn't normally aware of such things, the brief dunking had drawn her attention to it, and it was more of an effort to maintain her poise in light of these developments, than it was the large, destructive creature nearby. Regardless, Pirouette remained still, deliberately showing no signs of her discomfort; responding with due grace was important.

While she paused, Pirouette was aware that Mikhail had prepared another chip for her to use, in case it was needed and she was ready to activate it, but she held off doing so overtly, for now. If the creature came close enough to strike her physically, the feather-edged shield would spring up into form at her back, in a small burst of light and white swan feathers, but she didn't quite want to tip her hand with that unless she needed to.

Summary

P*) Panacea: removing Hypothermia
P1) Feint: Out of the glitch, and to the centre of the larger holy section.
P2) Deep Breath (20 Strengthen)
P3) Chat to/Taunt NaviBug about its inferiority in the social graces and its lack of decorum.
P4) (Conditional: If NaviBug closes to melee) Guard1Effect: (1 Hit Shield) + (Reflect(up to 60 + Piercing + Line Attack): On Hit)
Description: Generates a 1-Hit Shield upon activation. When this shield blocks one hit from a non-Break attack, it responds with a hyper-fast damage ray.
Duration: Until broken or overridden.
Special: Negated by Break. Ignores Impact.
Special: Reflect: Damage returned is equal to the damage of the attack blocked or the damage cap listed, whichever comes first. Reflect is not subject to negation by Impact.
Special: Status Guard: This chip blocks debuffs.
Trader Rank: E
((1 Hit Shield) + (Reflect(up to 60 + Piercing + Line Attack): On Hit) (Acc: S)), positioned at her back, towards NaviBug.

Cooldowns

Measured Pace: Cooling

The viral anomaly would scurry about as it did everything in it's power to evade touching the panels below it, it had a bad feeling of what was happening, finding a small amount of unpowered holy panels to stand on, only...as it did, the invisible line would trip under one of the navibug's eight legs, a loud, "click" interrupting Pirouette's speech. 01000011 01101100 01101001 01100011 01101011 00111111 (Click?) It asked it's self, before a rocketing explosion set off, the navibug barely caught in it as four of it's legs had immediately been blown to hell off and back again on the right side, a roar of absolute agony being heard as it wobbled on the other four, trying to keep it's balance before falling over to the right, barely sliding it's way onto a small patch of the Holy panels that made up the island, a smaller, pathetic roar of pain as it felt the searing pain bite into it's body, fragmenting as it began to fade away. Sending one last message to Pirouette as it's body fragmented and self deleted as the seconds went by. 01010100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00101110 00100000 01001001 01110011 00100000 01101110 01101111 01110100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01101100 01100001 01110011 01110100 00101110 00101110 00101110 01101111 01100110 00100000 01101101 01100101 00101110 00101110 00101110 01010111 01000101 00100000 01000001 01010010 01000101 00100000 01001101 01000001 01001110 01011001 00101110 00101110 00101110 01010111 01000101 00101110 00101110 00101110 01000001 01010010 01000101 00101110 00101110 00101110 01001100 01000101 01000111 01001001 01001111 01001110 00101110 00101110 00101110 (This. Is not the last...of me...WE ARE MANY...WE...ARE...LEGION...) It roared out, it's body dissipating entirely into junk data, a loud "thunk" heard as what could only be described as a broken, glitched, navi core dropped onto the field, from the junked data of the navibug.

As soon as it's deletion followed, with but a single core leftover from the navibug, the Holy panels would begin to emit an even more powerful light, blinding Pirouette temporarily as, if she squinted just enough, the glitches would begin to be absorbed by the holy panels. Seconds passed as glitch after glitch began to be absorbed into the panels, gradually, the light would recede, before fading entirely. The panels a crusty grey color and, very much turned to stone, having used the last of their power to purge the glitches from the network. In the distance, a navi could be seen flying towards the scene of the battle. Dressed in what looked to be a black suit and tophat, the navi at high altitude and any decerning features could not be seen, except with a cane at the side of him, gripped tightly in their hand. The GMD that Demonica had dropped stopping it's spinning, and opening up to a cashe of zenny. Scattered about the scene of battle, data was all about, some zenny...and...SaintZero's corpse...but from what Pirouette could gleem, there was -just- enough data to gleam chip data from both battles, despite the decrepit state it was in. And ironically, a chip to fix bugs.

True Chaos
SaintNaviBug V0.5: DELETED

Chaos Repellant
Pirouette.exe: 100 HP (Normal) (Strengthen20)

Terrain
100% Normal

Rewards: 800z, GutPunchDamage: 70 + Impact + Knockback
Accuracy: A
Description: Creates a large fist for the user to punch with. Anything it hits is knocked back a sizable distance, even objects.
Duration: Until Overridden/Broken. Breaks automatically after 6 swings.
Trader Rank: D
, BugFixEffect: Bug Fix
Description: Removes all glitches from self.
Duration: Once
Trader Rank: C

GMD: 2000z
Seated patiently as she was, Pirouette suppressed a small flinch as she heard the explosive trigger behind her and braced herself subtly against the fall off from the blast wave. When it quieted, the ballerina drew a long breath and let it out again with a sigh. Such was the fate of beasts. She shook her head and stood gracefully, unfolding from her cross-legged position and back to the first commencement pose, before relaxing and brushing off her clothing. Everything was still soaking wet and getting a little uncomfortable, but she would be home soon now. there was a moment when the terrain began to reconcile itself and clean up the remaining glitched space, and she closed her eyes to let the brightness pass before beginning to collect what remained and carefully scoued away the remains of the broken being; there didn't seem to be anything that could be saved, so better to let it pass away without lingering. The core, however, she picked up and examined briefly for a moment.

"That was well handled, little one. I am glad you are well. What have you found there?" Mikhail sounded much relieved, as though he had been more worried than her about the strange encounter. she turned the dull core over in her hands.

"I think it is the core piece, of the creature, you know? But I am not sure whether it is more the original navi, or the beast that came from it. I cannot tell. I will... Ah, wait, Mikhail, someone is approaching." Her eyes had glanced up towards the figure that seemed to be coming towards where the battle had played out. "If it someone who has come to inspect, I will be able to tell them what happened here, and perhaps I will leave this core with them as well. Then I will be able to return home, yes?" Still holding the core, she turned to face where the other navi approached from, waiting for him to arrive properly. She heard Mikhail sip his coffee.

"Alright, Pirouette. I would say not to let yourself get caught up in any red tape that comes from this, but, I'm afraid it seems important. It is late, but we will do what we must for the sake of the public safety first." Unfortunately, Mikhail had mostly been observing vitals and statistics when he looked at the PET and hadn't seemed to have noticed the state that Pirouette's leotard was in, to refresh it, so it would still be dripping wet from the purple glitch fluid and dangerously transparent in its thinness when the other navi arrived, but Pirouette herself was tacitly ignoring this fact rather than making an issue of it, in the hopes of wrapping up quickly and getting home.

As the flying navi continued to come up on the battlefield, he would soon touch down in front of Pirouette. Dressed in a black business suit, a Top-Hat and a cane as he held the diamond headed item in both hands, one white gloved hand over the other, standing at around six feet tall. Wearing a pair of what could be considered "Business Casual" pair of army boots that were colored a florescent white color, a tail slowly snaking out behind him with a spaded tip and a bright red coloring. The face was, unlike Demonica's, clearly visible. A charcoal black skin tone with a pointed witch's nose, two bright yellow eyes and a red lipped mouth with a simple curled mustache right under his long and pointed nose, various odds and ends on the navi's suit, be it a golden chain hanging out of his left pocket, a cloth-like tissue in his front pocket, or white foreign markings adoring his suit from head to toe.

That damnedable demonica... he growled under his breath, looking to and fro across the battlefield, traces of the glitches out on the outer edges could potentially be seen if Pirouette had looked closely enough, but thankfully, the network's own self-repair systems were quarantining it across the area and safely repairing the damage done to it. He then fixed his eyes down on Pirouette as he could see the core in her hand, a simple spark arching from the dull orb as it tried to do something, anything, to the dancer's data. I...am sorry for my compatriot's actions. He started, closing his eyes with a loud sigh, voice on a low baritone with every word he uttered. This should have never happened. Seems Demonica, desperate for results, took our prototype out for a little "spin" and all that is left of him now, besides our combat data on him, is that core in your hand. I can not begin to apologize for her actions. I am Luce.exe, head of the navibug research department of our leader, who we call Little Miss. This is what happens when you gain too many upgrades, too quickly. Your mind is unable to handle the power coming from them and quickly your mind deteriorates to...little more than an uppity, obsessed bitch...and even worse if what I have been hearing in the Undernet is true...
When she picked up the core itself, Pirouette hesitated at the sense that it wasn't quite dead yet, and, to be safe, wrapped the hand holding it in a layer of purgative energy to prevent any final glitchy deviations from transferring to her. A surprise as the newcomer introduced himself set Pirouette temporarily on guard, and she remained cautious as the one calling himself Luce explained himself, at least part way. She gave him a glance up and down while he explained, pursing her lips as a few choice thoughts chased through her mind. At last she settled on speaking in a calm tone, if a little on the obviously too 'proper' end of the spectrum; there would be no missing that she was annoyed by the situation as a whole.

"Your... colleague, if she is so, displayed all the social graces of a child, and the self-control of an infant. As far as first impressions go, it was not a good one, you know? The mess has been dealt with, but before I return this to you, perhaps you will answer in a civil tone where she would not, yes? Setting her infantile behaviour aside, there is much that she said that I would consider worthy of report to higher authorities." Pirouette rolled her shoulders and ruffled her wings, resettling them; the light breeze was actually making the dampness of her leotard all the more notable against her skin, but she maintained her poise all the same.

"She led me to believe that the data your group are using is extracted from navis, often by force, often without consent, and sometimes even to the destruction of the navi in question. You do this, it appears, to create monsters — beings who wish nothing more than to seed chaos and destroy other navigators wherever they can. Beings who seem to exist as... postoyalets... aie... the word... ah, as a parasite, you know, an unwanted guest, yes? On what seems to be an independent navigator with an independent self. That woman's behaviour becomes secondary and largely irrelevant, if the evidence of all this is true, no? What have you to say for this?"

She held her ground while talking, keeping the core to her side in one hand while she fixed her gaze on Luce, though she was vaguely aware of Mikhail taking brief notes on the situation, in case they did end up forwarding a report of some kind to the police later.
Luce could only sigh as he closed his eyes. The Navibug was originally a prototype netnavi, one that was supposed to help counteract any glitches on the net ever since the "Glitch" Sub-Type was discovered. Those glitches when used against Viruses and Navi alike do indeed cause damage to the networks. It's not normally visible, but it does happen, little by little. The normal networks are generally the least affected due to being the newest and most maintained of the networks. But as you get deeper towards the "Rogue" and "Chaos" networks, networks that are generally paved over by the "Normal" networks, the damage can become far more substantial. Luce began to explain, shaking his head as he began to think.

That was, until the development budgets fell through due to a lack of any determinable progress on actively "fixing" the networks. Enter our "Little Miss" as she likes to be called. Her father saved the development entirely and found investors to help keep the project afloat, but the project immediately changed from looking to fix the networks, to trying to make a navi that can be a great threat. All development was moved to the Undernet and Demonica was moved up in a hurry to be a navi that can control the now aptly named monsters. Much like SaintZero was. He continued, his hands shaking in visible anger of what the project had become, his face stone cold as he explained. I was on the project before it became...whatever it has become. Little Miss is a brat. Spoiled rotten to the core, and more than ever, her navi is even worse. A navi is not meant to handle such power in such a short span of time, as Little Miss and her father want nothing to do with any sort of "Morality", all they wish is for the project to succeed, so that their investors can make use of the navis we can produce, and unfortunately, it seems the "test run" has been a success. But from what Demonica had to do... He trailed off, looking at the glitch covered pile of Saint's remains, noticing the two holes in the navi's corpse. Though she seems to have put down the navi it's self. I would know those two holes anywhere...so many navis Demonica has made into bullet riddled corpses...I'm just glad you didn't have to fight her yourself. You could have very well wound up like him yourself, if not worse.

He would inhale, his body shuddering at the thoughts that ran through his head. And...yes...the data is indeed extracted from other navis. SaintZero's data was extracted after a battle with one of Little Miss' modified victims. A simple normal navi he was, before hand. And she somehow got the principal of ACDC Intermediary school into her pocket, passing off the navi who thought he was getting a simple upgrade. But turned into...a Frankenstein's Monster of sorts. She is quite gifted in her modifications of navis. Even in her teens, she can rival some of the most talented programers. But...that's neither here nor there. She installed a program into this navi during his modifications, one that records battles with custom navis, and then sends that battle data to our database, where the data is then reconstructed into a "cloned" navi. Sometimes the navi made is better than the original, sometimes not as much...it seemed the beta version of this navi was about on par with the original.
Fortunately for everyone involved, Luce was far more willing to engage in calm discussion than the previous woman had been and Pirouette listened with an unamused and largely flat expression as the story unfolded. unconsciously, she caught herself tapping one toe impatiently when he got to lamenting how she might have ended up destroyed herself, but she consciously stopped the behaviour after a moment; unless the woman had had an illegal jack-out barrier in her pocket, then there had been nothing lasting she could have done, and if she had possessed something like that, it would have been very counter-intuitive to what her apparent goals and tests were...

As Luce wound up explaining himself Pirouette folded her arms, still holding the core a little out from herself and keeping the hand holding it wrapped in her personal glitch-purging energy.

"It sounds as though the original project you describe, that it was not saved at all. You describe two things that are in no way alike, you know? That the one carries nothing at all of the other. So, why then do you continue with this, as it harms other navis and seeks to do worse. What do you do to stop such activity? It is clearly not legal; do you not report these crimes? If I return this core to you now, what will you do with it? I have had a longer and more tiresome evening that I wished to, master Luce, and I wish to be done with this so that I may return home and discuss the seminar from this evening with my operator. You make it sound as though the matter is not as well in hand as it should be, yes? What happens from here?"

She tilted her head slightly as she looked at him, then closed her eyes and drew a long breath, letting it out slowly and resettling her pose into something less formal. It was still more structured than most people's relaxed poses might be, but it was a sign of along night for the ballerina.

The navi was visibly flustered at the questions, but he was resigned to tell her everything he could. I was there from the beginning. I wished to see the project through, at least to it's version 1.0 and then be there to help them if they needed it...but if I left I would be deleted. No doubt about it, and I am without a netop myself, so I can not simply be given an "Emergency Jack-out" like you and the majority of navis that roam around the networks can enjoy. Let alone a Backup at worse. He began with a loud baritone sigh. It is far too dangerous for the police, bar none. The majority can barely protect the networks as is. They are far from equipped to deal with such things, are spread far too thin, and I have reason to believe that some of the stronger higher ups of the police are being bribed to ignore any situations that might pop up such as these. He continued, gesturing to the area around them, the holy panels cracked and having little power left in them if at all.

The core would go back to the tank to be tinkered with, a new shell would be formed around it, and then "filled" with the Navibug code. At current, as much as I wish I would want it, I don't doubt you would delete it without a second thought if I did that anyways. Luce would comment, sending a small beam of energy at the corrupted core from the side, a tiny hole opening on both sides before the core would fade into junk data, a wind blowing away what little of the core was left. The attack seemingly happened instantaneously, or perhaps Luce was waiting to strike it down before it could make it back to the tanks. As it stands, I will tell them the core was deleted by the navi Demonica sicced Saint upon. He commented nonchalantly with looked to be a happy expression across his face. For now, return to your netop and get some rest. And if you are interested in talking more about the navibugs... Luce would begin, an e-mail address would flash upon Mikhail's screen, one that could not be as easily traced as one would like to think with @Undernet as it's sending address. Then please, contact me. As it stands, Demonica will be furious that the core was deleted. But even with it's destruction it likely will set the project back a few weeks...a month at most. Hopefully, maybe we can work together to help stop this project. But...I'm not sure it will be that simple, with the navi that "Little Miss" modified, there's the potential of more Navibugs to be released onto the net...and the potential he himself is a navibug is not out of the realm of plausibility.
She hadn't been expecting Luce's sudden action as he talked on about the situation; the quick shot that pierced the core from her made made the ballerina snap her hand back and away while the artefact disintegrated and shoot him a disapproving look. She smoothed it over a few moments later and resettled herself, however: the core, really, wasn't anything she was liable to do anything with, and as things stood she saw no obvious reason not to believe this far more polite individual.

"I cannot agree with your refusal to take this to the proper authorities, master Luce, but it is also a matter I do not wish to involve myself in any further, you know? If you are truly without the protection of any kind of external terminal, then I would caution you, too, against involving yourself any further with groups of such foul intention. There are... aie... ubezhishche, you know, asylum... no that is not the word... ah, Sanctuaries, yes?" she tried a small smile as she struggled to find the right word, then ruffled her wings and moved on with a more thorough description, just in case. "There are places that dedicate themselves to helping and protecting navigators who have no operators or terminals, you know? Some of them, so I read, are very well equipped to hide and shelter navis who may be fleeing from things and people who wish to destroy them."

She accepted the recommendation all the same and Mikhail checked the address as thoroughly as he was able to before recording it, but in the end Pirouette nodded her head.

"As I said, I do not truly with to involve myself in this any further, but we will keep your contact. If you do wish for help in putting a stop to this organisation, and you will not go to the police, there are many navigators much stronger than I who will take up charitable causes. I do not usually engage in combat, you know? It is not my strength. I am a dancer, and an instructor, little more, yes? If this creature was the best they could put forward for now, then it would appear you have time before they become truly dangerous. I would advise you to seek others with more strength than I, but..." She sighed and shook her head. "Da, yes, I will keep your contact details. If only that I may continue to encourage you to take the matter to a better authority, no? Best of luck, master Luce."

She extended her right hand towards him, offering a brief handshake, before stepping back with a brief nod. A moment later Mikhail engaged the jack-out and a small ball of light expanded from the ballerina's chest to envelope her in what turned briefly into a rushing flutter of white fragments, before bursting outwards in a flurry of white swan feathers, with drifted to the ground and left nothing behind.

----
((Pirouette Jacked out, Returning to -> Mikhail's Home))