Marathon Battling!

SummonerMan rolled his eyes at this new display. Some theatrical showing of virus drama. The dumb things made themselves into a replica gate hiding some dog virus with pitiful amounts of health.

Deciding he didn't feel like dealing with the weakling sitting around for the rest of the match, he figured it'd be in his best interest to rid himself of it first. Rose sent him just the chips he felt he needed for this. It wasn't much of a switch up, but he could work with it.

Tossing out a card, he watched as an airplane filled the air over it, bursting forth from a white silhouette. It began firing and spinning in circles. It started by firing at the enemy he'd targeted, the Rush, and then kept firing as it circled.

Throwing another card down, SummonerMan quickly sidestepped behind it, hoping to throw the enemies off his trail. After he stepped behind the card, a wall shot up in front of him, shielding him from the view of the enemy, and the enemies from his view.

Hiding behind his wall, SummonerMan laid out the other card he'd been sent, hoping it could act as a back-up. "I don't want to wait for the bomb to go off," he thought, "But there's no reason I should let the battle last longer than it'll take for this bomb to end it."

He couldn't help but be somewhat satisfied with his strategy as he stood behind his wall and listened to the rat-a-tat-tat of his Airplane's shot.

Battle Summary:

SummonerMan:
1. Airraid1 in front of Rush [Summon Airraid Object, 100 HP, Lasts 3 rounds or Until Destroyed]
2. Step sideways behind forming wall [Dodge]
3. Summon: Wall in front of SummonerMan[40 HP Object]
4. TimeBomb1 behind wall[100 HP Object, blows up after 3 rounds]

Airraid1:
-Fire and Spin 4x at Rush, 3x at Megalian-E A , 3x at Megalian-E B [10 damage each]

Wall:
-Stand strong
((The chip database calls it CountBomb and lists it as taking 2 rounds to explode. I'm going to assume that's correct unless I'm missing something.))

Unimpressed by the horde of viruses before him, SummonerMan started the battle by calling in reinforcements. The AirRaid appeared near the Navi and proceeded to lay down a blanket of automatic fire on several of the viruses. The majority of the shots directed at the Rush were dodged as the virus popped in and out of instantly manufactured holes in the ground, but one shot made contact as the virus emerged from a hole. The other shots peppered the Megalians, breaking through their auras and making contact for the most part. Meanwhile, SummonerMan busied himself with establishing a solid defense and parking himself and a CountBomb behind the newly created wall. The Weathers still in view shot upward to conceal themselves while he did so, and the previously hidden virus popped down to spray flames at SummonerMan's wall.

Unfortunately for it, the wall remained intact and the virus was left hanging several feet in front of the wall for the time being.

Megalian-E A: 110 HP
Megalian-E B: 120 HP
WeatherA: 80 HP [Hiding]
WeatherB: 80 HP (In front of Wall)
WeatherC: 80 HP [Hiding]
RedUFO: 80 HP

Rush: 3 HP [Far end]

Terrain:
100% Normal

Objects:
Wall: 20HP
CountBomb: 100HP (Behind Wall, 2 turns remaining)
AirRaid1: 100HP

SummonerMan.EXE: 160 HP (Behind Wall)
SummonerMan continued his work, this time receiving a number of chips to do it with. He took a small side-step around his wall, and spent a short moment reacquainting himself with the various positions his enemies were in. Once he had that committed to his mind's eye, he began his work.

Starting off with his offensive strikes, he drew two cards from within his cloak, one in each hand. He activated them, one after another, aiming each at a different set of bothersome foes.

The first card unleashed a ball of fire, spiraling through the air at the little Weather virus floating in front of his wall. He had his hopes that this attack might be able to singe the little mole-dog behind it too, since it had been surprisingly able to survive his AirRaid's assault. He wasn't sure it's make the spread, but there was no harm for him in trying. The second card sent a nice blast of buckshot in the direction of the UFO which had done surprisingly little so far this battle.

After seeing to the launch of the offensive portion of his strategy, SummonerMan moved on to the defensive portion. With a flick of the wrist he sent yet another card into the ground in front of his wall. Out from this card sprang a fairly solid object, the simple yet sturdy Rockcube.

Happy with his work so far, SummonerMan took one last look over the objects he'd created so far. His wall wasn't in great shape, but it had served its purpose. His AirRaid was continuing to spin and spray at all the targets it had fired at before. His rockcube was doing nothing much, as expected.

With inventory taken, he slid back behind his little defensive barricade and prepared himself for whatever would happen next.

Turn Summary:
SummonerMan:
1. HeatShot at WeatherB, Spread to Rush [40 [color=red]Fire[/color] dmg, Spread(1), A Accuracy]
2. Shotgun at RedUFO [50 dmg, Spread(1), A Accuracy]
3. Rockcube in front of Wall [200 HP Object]
4. Sidestep back behind Wall/Cube structure [Dodge]

AirRaid1:
-Spin and Fire 4 shots at Rush, 3 at Megalian-E A, 3 at Megalian-E B [10 x 10 dmg shots, A Accuracy]

Wall:
-Keep standing

RockCube:
-Start standing strong

TimeBomb1:
-Keep counting down

((OOC: Also, the wall should technically be a high card since I changed my sigs, but other than name wise and the fact that one is a plain wall and the other is a wall made of a giant card, they're the same. So for continuity purposes I'm just going to keep calling it a wall right here. Also Countbomb/Timebomb, all the same, and also Turn length was my bad for being sloppy with checking my post, so sorry about that too.))
Firing a HeatShot at the visible Weather, SummonerMan managed to injure the virus slightly as it popped up into safety into a portal to wherever, while its two comrades went down to exchange. The Shotgun he fired next at the UFO missed, while the extraterrestrial-lookalike swooshed down and stole one of his chips! (AquaBalloon Disabled!) A RockCube followed up the attack, while the AirRaid plane kept on firing, hitting the Rush once and the Megalians twice and thrice respectively.

The Weathers that popped down breathed electrical sparks at SummonerMan's defenses, which proved to be rather ineffective. The wall was destroyed, indeed, but the RockCube proved to be quite strong. The Megalians started to attack SummonerMan, launching their heads forward towards the RockCube defense. Unfortunately for the summoner, their powerful headbutts pierced right through, and one hit him for quite a bit of damage. (40) Not only that, the cube seemed to not like the smashing, and broke down faster than with regular attacks.

Megalian-E A: 90 HP
Megalian-E B: 90 HP
WeatherA: 80 HP [Wall]
WeatherB: 40 HP [Hiding]
WeatherC: 80 HP [Wall]
RedUFO: 80 HP

Rush: 2 HP [Far end]

Terrain:
100% Normal

Objects:
RockCube: 20HP
CountBomb: 100HP (Behind Wall, 1 turns remaining)
AirRaid1: 100HP (1 turn remaining)

SummonerMan.EXE: 120 HP (Behind Cube)
He'd taken a hit. It wasn't a bad one, but it was a hit all the same. SummonerMan didn't think much of it, but it worried Rose all the more. She wondered if she'd be able to make it all the way if SummonerMan kept taking hits like this.

As Rose worried herself with thoughts of the future, SummonerMan did a little more focusing on the present. He had taken too much damage, but his rockcube had, and his wall was obliterated. His bomb had only a bit more time left on it, but his first priority had to be keeping it defended.

Rose seemed to acknowledge this as well, as she sent SummonerMan his second rockcube. "Your first one doesn't seem to be doing so well." She commented as the chip data was transferred across the network.

SummonerMan tossed the card behind his first rockcube, where his wall had previously stood. The light burst forth from the card formed itself into a box much like the one in front of it, and SummonerMan felt much better about the security of his timebomb.

"Those weathers keep popping in and out of the battle, try taking them out this turn!" Rose instructed, sending SummonerMan two fairly powerful chips to do the job with. "Can do," the navi replied, smirking as he accessed the chip data. He activated the first of the two cards in his hand, and tossed it to the ground. A cannon sprung forth from the card, first made of light, then realized physically.

As the cannon fired off its shot, SummonerMan activated the second card, and watched as the familiar form of a sword appeared, floating in front of the card. With an impressive ball of metal firing towards one of the weathers, SummonerMan quickly lept at the other, with the sword at his side.

Springing off his rockcubes, he brought the sword down at the weather, hoping to catch it before it had a chance to pop back into wherever it was the thing went. He landed hard, and didn't look back at the enemies. He immediately made a dive and hit the dirt hard, hoping the sudden movement would help him avoid damage.

He also couldn't help but muse that if his timebomb was capable of harming him, it'd be much better to hit the dirt than to be standing when the explosion hit. Rose, having a strangely echoed thought pattern, couldn't help but be thankful that bombs didn't work that way in real life.

As SummonerMan performed his heroics, his plane continued performing the same strategy it had been going for so far, having not received any contrary instruction thus far.

Battle Summary:
Summ's Actions:
1. Rockcube in front behind other Rockcube, in front of TimeBomb [200 HP Object]
2. Wrecker at WeatherB [80 dmg, Break, Panel Break; C Accuracy]
3. Sword at WeatherA [80 dmg, Slashing, B Accuracy]
4. Hit the Dirt [Dodge]

AirRaid1
-Spin and Fire 4 shots at Rush, 3 at Megalian-E A, 3 at Megalian-E B [10 x 10 dmg shots, A Accuracy]

Rockcubes, Old and New
-Keep up the good work

TimeBomb1
-Countdown then BLOW UP [100 damage To-All, S Accuracy]

((OOC: I think this is my last turn with AirRaid, so it should expire after this. I also think that means my bomb should have exploded last turn. Not positive, but that's what I think. Either way works though, I guess. ))
[Bump]
[Bump]
[bump day 3]
[Bump day 4]
[Bump day 5]
DO-KAAAAAN!

The Countbomb was triggered and let out a spherical explosion that swallowed everything...every virus, at least. The Rush survived the explosion, but the barrage of machinegun from the AirRaid had finally put an end to the menacing virus.

SummonerMan emerged victorious...FINALLY!

Megalian-E A: DELETED
Megalian-E B: DELETED
WeatherA: DELETED
WeatherB: DELETED
WeatherC: DELETED
RedUFO: DELETED

Rush: DELETED

Terrain:
100% Normal

Objects:
RockCube: 20HP
CountBomb: 100HP (Behind Wall, 1 turns remaining)
AirRaid1: 100HP (1 turn remaining)

SummonerMan.EXE: 120 HP (Behind Cube)

-BATTLE WON!-
[RockArm1] Battlechip (Rush) + 800zRockArm1
HP: 50
Properties: Normal
Damage: 100 + Stun
Accuracy: C
Description: Summons a Crasher to the field. The following turn, it will leap and crash, causing a massive stunning earthquake for all ground-bound enemies, and send a shockwave towards a line of targets.
Duration: Two turns
Element: Null
Special: Attacks the turn after summoning only.
SummonerMan could only smile as his plan worked exactly as he had hoped. Everything went up in smoke, in a good way. He collected the results of the battle, and was happy with what he had gotten.

Rose was also happy. "Another Object! This will help, I'm sure." she thought, as she looked over her new Chip. After a moment of examination, she prepared to tell SummonerMan to move on.

Until she was interrupted, of course. Rose muttered something fairly unlady-like before telling SummonerMan they were done. The navi, who was shortly treated to the lovely sound of sirens, didn't need to ask why.

Rose was not happy as SummonerMan jacked out.

[Jack Out]