Revenge of the Aqua Navi!

Splashman just kind of spams Wideshots. The first one hits the Brushman, taking it out. The rest just fly off into the distance.

BighatA: DELETED!
BighatB: DELETED!
MelodyA: DELETED!
MelodyB: DELETED!
BrushmanA: DELETED!
BrushmanB: DELETED!

Splashman: 200

Terrain: 90% Normal Cracked 6% Holy 1% Missing 3%

Rewards: 800z
Once the last BrushMan was terminated, SplashMan headed over to where the viruses were, and accessed the remaining data. ...Just cash this time, but that was hardly a bad thing. "Sending the data over! Just zenny this time, though!"

"Gotcha!" After watching her cash total go up by 800z, Sabrina turned over to her father. "So, Dad! How'd we do that time?"

"Well, it wasn't perfect, but overall you two did well! I didn't see any real mistakes, and Spreader and TankCannon only hitting one virus...it happens."

Woohoo, compliments! "See? We'll be great in no time! Come on SplashMan, let's keep going!"

Well, no reason not to, the Aqua Navi figured. After all, he was in perfect shape again. "Okay! I'm off!" He marched on deeper into the Netopian Net, in search of things of interest...but mainly viruses.

(searching for Battle #3)
Hurried enough to impress Mr. Jetto, the aquatic battler races off to find more viruses.
Soon enough, Splashman screeches to a halt and shifts to the side as a beam almost grazes him. Looking for the source, the water warrior happens upon some N.O. viruses, with some friends! Three Larks, and two steaming hot Kettles. What a fight this shall be!

Sabrina might be hoping she actually kept that Elecreel2 now. <_<

N.O.-1A: 90 HP
N.O.-1B: 90 HP
LarkA: 100 HP
LarkB: 100 HP
LarkC: 100 HP
KettleA: 100 Degrees (behind N.O.)
KettleB: 100 Degrees (behind Larks)

Terrain: 80% Normal, 10% Cracked (scattered), 10% Holy (scattered)

Splashman.exe: 200 HP

-BATTLE 2-
-ENGAGE-
"Hmm...N.O..." Before Sabrina or SplashMan could even react, Mr. Jetto sat back and rubbed his beard thoughtfully, as if trying to decide something. "All right, listen up, you two. Beware those N.O.."

"I'm not a kindergartener anymore, you know. You can just say no."

"No, I mean the N.O. viruses. The ones SplashMan's in front of, with a red X instead of a face. They're not Elec-elemental, but their attack stuns."

"That doesn't sound so bad. SplashMan, get ready for some busting!"

"By that alone, no, it's not bad. However, they can rapidly restore their HP. So if you're going to attack them, try to delete them with a single attack if you can."

"Single attack, huh?" The Aqua Navi looked over the viruses again, realizing that while he couldn't quite make out what they were, he was pretty sure he had never seen them before. "Wait...what're those things in back?"

"Ah, good eye. Those are Kettle. They're unlike any other viruses that I've heard of, in that they don't have HP."

"Don't have HP?!" Needless to say based on their joint outburst, but both operator and Navi weren't too pleased by that development.

"Heh, relax, you two. What you need to do...is heat them up. Don't worry, any attack will heat them, and one point of damage equals 1 degree that they heat up. Once you get them to 100 degrees Celsius, they'll overheat and explode, damaging anything in their vicinity...sometimes, even other viruses. But if left alone after attacking, they'll cool off, which is like recovering HP. So like N.O., stay on the offensive with them."

"Wow...just, wow." Sabrina was clutching her head, trying to process all the virus talk that was in her head. "Why can't they be more like Lark, and just move around trying to attack? All this Kettle and N.O. stuff...I really feel like saying N.O. to this battle!"

"I'm an adult now, you know. You can just say no instead of spelling it for me."

"..." The young woman glared over at her father, who was chuckling to himself for the act of sarcasm. "...SplashMan, are you ready to fight?"

"Yep, I've been ready!"

"All right, then let's start with...the N.O. I just...delete them already!" Not really wanting to think anymore for a little bit, Sabrina slammed a chip with a picture of a blue Swordy virus. "Here, Battlechip, AquaSword! Slot in! Now do something!"

SplashMan's hand became what looked like a small water tank, and a blade glowing a soft blue formed on the far end of it. He knew what to do with it, too. He raced over to one of the white and red viruses, and gave it a powerful uppercut slash with the AquaSword. Then, without budging the sword, he shifted over to the other N.O., and executed a downward slice in an attempt to say Y.E.S. to the deleting of the virus. Unfortunately, he did it far harder than he should have; the blade hit the ground with force, shattering into many quickly disappearing wet pieces. "Er...Sabrina? You're not gonna like this..."

"What? What could possibly give me a worse headache than what I got after listening to all that virus technobabble?"

The Navi looked down at the sword's hilt, which faded back into his regular hand. "Uh, I kinda messed up and broke the AquaSword after attack the N.O..."

"Augh!!!" The operator stood up, and starting walking out of the room. "I...really need an aspirin or something right now..."

However, SplashMan was not out of luck for the round, as Sabrina's PET and folder remained in the room...probably since they were reminders of why she had a headache to begin with. "Um...okay, this is bad. I'm not really cut out to be a solo Navi..."

"Don't worry, SplashMan." The even-tempered middle aged man grabbed his daughter's NetBattling equipment, and looked it over. "She shouldn't be long, so I suppose I'll fill in until she gets back. After all, not having an operator isn't fair to you."

"Thanks, but, are you sure? I mean, you're really good about this stuff and all, but I'm not exactly your Navi..."

"Don't forget, I'm the one that made you. And I have an idea of what Sabrina has in this folder of hers. So get ready for more chip data."

"R-Roger!" The Aqua Navi bent his knees, and made fists with his hands as he moved them up a bit, more than a little nervous about someone else operating him, even if it was just while his usual operator went to the bathroom to grab some medicine for her throbbing head. "So, what should we do?"

"Well, it's a safe bet that no matter what we do, you're probably not going to escape taking damage from the viruses. So this may be a good time to try a home run attack of sorts. And I have just the idea..." Mr. Jetto rummaged through his daughter's folder, eventually finding that which he sought; simply, the most powerful chip in the entire folder. "SplashMan. I want you to focus on the three Lark viruses. Get a feel for how far away from you they are, and if they're going to move. Don't tell me anything directly, just think about it, and tell me when you have a good estimate. Also, you might want to move back a little bit."

"Er, okay..." SplashMan slowly but surely backed off from where he had tried to slice and dice the duo of bizzare X-like viruses, trying to figure out the exact distance between him and the Lark as he did so. It was kind of a weird request, though. Why was he doing this instead of attacking, or at least in possession of an attacking chip? "Uh...I think I got it, now what?"

"Good, now keep thinking about it." With a swift flick of the wrist, the Cragger chip made its way into the insertion slot of the PET. "Battlechip, GolemHit! Slot in!"

WHAM!!! The stone fist slammed towards the Aqua viruses, causing the Aqua Navi to stumble backwards and land on his rear in pure surprise. At least that answered why he was supposed to focus on the Lark..."I...I think my heart program just self-deleted..."

"Sorry, but I didn't want you trying too hard to do that. That's why I didn't tell you I was using GolemHit. Now, sit tight. I'll give you some cover." Let's see...AquaNeedle, AreaGrab, Bubbler, ColdPunch, DashAttack, DoubleNeedle, aha! Guard, just what he was looking for. He removed one with a red Mettaur, and placed it into the PET. "Battlechip, Guard2! Slot in!" He was impressed, though; he didn't expect Sabrina's folder to be that varied.

Back in the cyberworld, a red shield with a blue cross on it formed in front of SplashMan, who stood up and took cover behind it, albeit while still a little shaky from the shock of GolemHit. He wanted Sabrina back, ASAP; not so much that she was a better operator, but because if she didn't get back soon, he'd be scarred for life from surprise attacks...

[Order of Turn:
1-AquaSword chip attack on N.O.A (80+10, Aqua)
2-AquaSword chip attack on N.O.B (80+10, Aqua)
3-GolemHit1 chip attack on LarkA, LarkB, and LarkC (140, Break, cracks panels)
4-Guard2 chip attack (120-, reflects an attack)]
Splashman, Sabrina, and Mr. Jetto discussed strategy before moving. Coming to a decision, the water warrior readied his Aquasword and charged into the fray, targeting the N.O. viruses first.
Unamused, the two viruses charge up their energy and fire beams at the incoming aqua navi, grazing him on the shoulders before being deleted with two quick, Ramboish strikes from the Aquasword, which promptly broke.
Shifting back, Splashman focused on the Larks, before his creator slammed down the stone fist of justice at the viruses, deleting two of them in an instant. The third had seen it coming, and soon retaliated with a Wideshot, but was highly disappointed when it was reflected straight back into its eyes.
The Kettles just boiled on, before moving onto Holy panels.

N.O.-1A: DELTED
N.O.-1B: DELETED
LarkA: DELETED
LarkB: DELETED
LarkC: 80 HP
KettleA: 100 Degrees (Holy)
KettleB: 100 Degrees (Holy)

Splashman.exe: 160 HP
All things considered, SplashMan was rather pleased with how that turned out. Most of the viruses not named Kettle were gone, plus he was still in decent shape. Whew. "...Okay, all the jitters I got from GolemHit are gone now! Ready for whatever, whenever!"

Mr. Jetto sighed. He didn't recall programming the Navi with quite that much blind enthusiasm. "Being chipper is fine, but make sure to stay focused." The Jetto patriarch located a chip in his daughter's folder, and after a moment of thinking, grabbed it. "Here, use this to finish off the last Kettle. Battlechip, Hi-Cannon! Slot in!"

The Aqua Navi's right forearm and hand vanished as a blue cannon filled the split second void. Utilizing the simple point and shoot mechanism of the weapon, he simply aimed it towards the remaining Aqua virus, and let out a single blast towards it, no frills attached. Not that one could really add a lot of frills to an energy shot. It couldn't stay in one place, and it'd probably destroy what frills you got on it.

"There!" Presuming that he was now Lark-free, he looked at the pair of Kettle viruses, which were now in plain sight. But now that there was nothing blocking them, SplashMan realized something: they were now on top of holy panels. That was not good. "Err...Christopher? Those viruses are on holy panels, and we don't have GolemHit to change the panels...what're we gonna do?"

Hmm...well, the answer was actually quite simple. "We're going to move them off the holy panels."

"...Huh?! How do we do that?"

"You'll see. Now, move towards one of the Kettle, as though you were about to use a close range attack."

"...I think I have an idea of what the plan is..." Obeying his creator's orders, the Navi began rushing towards one of the viruses, with one arm fully extended, as though he had AquaSword activated.

"All right...now!" Mr. Jetto slammed a chip featuring a blue fist into Sabrina's PET. "Battlechip, ColdPunch! Slot in!"

SplashMan's extended hand shapeshifted into a large, blue, icy fist, which he was expecting. "All right, take...THIS!" With all his might, he slammed the punching apparatus towards the kettle...

"Good, now don't move your arm."

"Wha?" While his arm was fully extended and the punch was definitely thrown at maximum strength, it almost looked as though he was stopping mid-attack. "What're you-"

"Get ready to shoot!" Without even explaining things to the Navi, he made good use of a chip featuring a Lark. "Battlechip, WideShot! Slot in!"

The water blaster formed on SplashMan's forearm, replacing the rather large fist that had previously occupied it, and suddenly all was clear to him. Not moving his arm except to get a better aim on the virus, he quickly let off a single Aqua-based shot towards the enemy. However, he had a problem. When he stopped after ColdPunch, he was caught in an awkward position, in that his legs were a bit behind the rest of his body. And while WideShot went off without a hitch, he exaggerated the position even further. Simply put, this caused him to fall forward, right onto the holy panel. "Ow!...Hey, this feels pretty good! It's like I feel stronger..."

"Well, holy panels do halve damage taken from attacks. It's to be expected that they'd make you feel better. Now, get up, and I'll send you more defense." With virtually no arm motion and only wrist action, the middle aged man took a second Guard2 chip, and placed it into the PET's insertion slot. "Battlechip, Guard2! Slot in!"

Once more, a red shield placed itself in front of the Aqua Navi, who stood up behind it. But, there was still something on his mind..."Sabrina'll be back soon, right?"

"Oh, Sabrina gets like this sometimes. But I guarantee you that she'll be back before you access the reward data from this battle."

"Phew, that's a relief!" And so, he remained behind the Guard, awaiting any virus activity.

"He's quite a simple minded Navi, isn't he?" An almost amused voice could suddenly be heard from Mr. Jetto's side, right where his PET was..."Allowing himself to be convinced by that alone...hmph."

"That's quite enough." Without even glancing at the source of the voice, the operator acted as though nothing had been said at all...

[Order of Turn:
1-Hi-Cannon chip attack on LarkC (80)
2-ColdPunch chip attack on KettleA (70+10, Aqua)
3-WideShot1 chip attack on KettleA (60+10, Aqua)
Splashman breaks out a hicannon and takes down the last Lark. He then moves in on the Kettle, punching it, then blasting it, though it stays standing. He then tries moving onto the Holy Panel but the Kettle continues sitting there, thus he just kind of runs into it. He then manages to put up a shield. The kettle then spews out the damage it just recieved, but the attack reflects and it is deleted.

LarkC: DELETED!
KettleA: DELETED!
KettleB: 100 Degrees (Holy)

Splashman.exe: 160 HP
...Well, it wasn't quite how anyone envisioned it, but they were down to a single Kettle virus nonetheless. Not to mention he didn't get hurt. And no additional pain was good. "So, Christopher! How are we gonna beat this one?"

"Well, I've just brought up your innate attacks, and it looks like thanks to them, you can muscle your way to victory. Just use your most powerful attack, and I'll send a chip or two to finish it off. But first, I want to do something else."

"Something else?" SplashMan looked back for a moment, somewhat confused. "What?"

"This!" Sabrina's lone recovery chip was inserted into the PET. "Battlechip, Recover80! Slot in!"

Just like the previous battle, the Navi glowed momentarily as his wounds were rewritten into nothingness. Of course, this time the injuries came from the beams of N.O., as opposed to the hammers of Gaia. "Whew...I feel like a brand new Navi!" And now that he was in perfect shape, it was time to go after that last Kettle. Mr. Jetto had said to use his most powerful attack, which would be Water Splash in his case. So, he leaned forward a bit, causing his cannons to angle slightly forward, to get a straighter angle. And then...whoosh! What almost seemed like geysers erupted from the back artillery, gushing straight for that lone virus.

"All right, now hurry with this one, before it can restore its HP." Two further copies of WideShot were inserted, which would probably have felt like the 999,999th and the 1,000,000th time one was inserted to the PET, respectively. "Battlechip, WideShot! Double slot in!"

Once more, the water gun formed on SplashMan's forearm, though this time with two shots instead of one. Even though he only really needed one, but...pushing that out of his head, he trained the weapon towards the final Kettle, and let loose not one, but two wide arcs of water. After the second, the gun faded, and the Navi looked back once more. "Hey, is Sabrina back yet?"

"Nope. But I stand by what I said earlier. When you access the reward data from this battle, she'll be back."

"You might wanna hope I missed, then..." The Aqua Navi turned back and looked forward, to see if the reward data was just ahead like he was hoping it was.

[Order of Turn:
1-Recover80 on SplashMan (80, recovery)
2-Water Splash sig attack on KettleB (140, Aqua)
3-WideShot1 chip attack on KettleB (60+10, Aqua)
4-WideShot1 chip attack on KettleB (60+10, Aqua)]
Splashman launches his final assault on the Kettle, starting off with a Recovery chip before sending some burst of water at the virus. The attack hit, yet the Holy panel halves the damage. Retaliating in anger, the teapot virus boils over, sending a stream of hot water at Splashman, before being deleted by the incoming Wideshot.

LarkC: DELETED!
KettleA: DELETED!
KettleB: DELETED

Splashman.exe: 130 HP

-VICTORY-
Get: Wideshot1, 800z
Well, aside from the excruciating pain from getting blasted with powerful scalding water, SplashMan felt rather good after finishing off the last enemy virus. Too bad his operator wasn't here to bask in the glory...oh well. He walked over to the remaining data, but stopped before accessing it. "Guess you were wrong. Sabrina's still not back-"

"Hi!" A familiar voice suddenly echoed through the room, and sounded far more cheery than the last time it had done so. And in doing so, it showed that the world, at least for the moment, hated SplashMan. "Took some of that anti-headache medicine I found in the cabinet, and now I feel great! Seriously, how can it work so great even though I just took it?"

"..." Mr. Jetto shook his head, knowing that the medicine was, in fact, her mother's anti-migraine pills. But he'd worry about that later. "...You know what I'm about to say, don't you?"

"Yeah...I kinda left SplashMan out to dry...how's he managing? Oh, please don't tell me he got deleted..."

"No, I operated for you, and the battle just ended. See for yourself." He handed his daughter her PET. "He took a heavy hit at the end, but he'll be fine."

"Thank goodness! ...Um, SplashMan? Sorry I bailed on you all of a sudden like that..."

"You're forgiven!" The Aqua Navi gave his operator a thumbs up, then cringed as he realized something. "Aw man! You came back too soon! I never got the data opened up in time..." Good thing he wasn't a betting Navi anyway. And so, with his rightful operator back at the helm, he accessed the remaining data, which turned out was pretty good for him. "Ooh! We got chip data! And I know that data signature...it's WideShot!"

"Sweet! Send it over!" Another Shotgun made its way from Sabrina's main folder to the spares pocket, sprialing the total down to a single one remaining, after having a whopping 6 not that long ago. And the chip and zenny were transferred to the PET, the former of which was copied to a blank chip and added to the folder. "Okay, it's in!"

"Good. And now, you have a decision to make." The eldest Jetto in the room tapped on his computer screen, next to what appeared to be SplashMan's remaining HP, as well as another number nearby it. "SplashMan currently has 130 HP. However, he took 110 damage over the course of that previous battle. Granted, 70 of it came from a single Kettle attack, but it still counts. Now, as I'm sure you're aware of, battles get harder the deeper into a Net you get. So if SplashMan takes more than 110 damage, you could be in trouble. However, it's completely your call."

"Hmm...well, what do you think, SplashMan?"

The Aqua Navi was already moving along. "I think I'm gonna keep going! And if someone doesn't like it, then tough!"

"Works for me! Let's keep showing Dad what we're made of!"

The latter remark made Mr. Jetto cringe. He had hardly forgotten the headache scenario that had just occured...but something like that wouldn't happen again. Probably.

(searching for Battle #4)
Undeterred by injuries, enemies, or Mr. Jetto, Splashman continues forth, searching for a way to prove that he's not just your average, everyday custom navi.
This usually goes along the lines of seeking perilous environments with difficult opponents.
And find such he did.
Three swamps of poison, passable over bridges of Holy panels, with safe spots of Normal panels was what the water warrior encountered.
Three Bashers, triple barreled cannons loaded, waited at the far end or normality while their frontal assaulters were just a bridge away from Splashman.
This would prove to be interesting.

-AREA 3- [4 actions away]
BasherA: 120 HP
BasherB: 120 HP
BasherC: 120 HP
Terrain: 19% Normal, 18% Poison

-BRIDGE 2- [3 actions away]
Terrain: 3% Holy

-AREA 2- [2 actions away]
QuakerA: 80 HP
QuakerB: 80 HP
VolgearA: 80 HP
VolgearB: 80 HP
VolgearC: 80 HP

-BRIDGE 1- [1 Action away]

-CURRENT POSITION-
Splashman.exe: 130 HP
Terrain: 10% Normal, 10% Poison

-CROSS THE BRIDGES-
-BATTLE 4-
-LEAP!-
"Aha! Viruses!" SplashMan pointed towards the mostly fire based enemies for effect...then realized there was something weird about the floor under them, so he checked the panel he was standing on. Normal, but there were weird purple ones all around, too. "Hey, what's with these purple panels?

"Those would be Poison panels. Stand on them without FloatShoes equipped, and you'll steadily take damage. And that's all I'm going to help you two with for this battle. You're on your own."

"What?!" Not getting free help...the youngest Jetto wasn't about to stand for that. "Why?! It's not because you're worried I'll get another headache, right? Because you don't need to worry about that! You could wail on me with a sledgehammer and I wouldn't get one!"

"Yeah, because you'd probably be dead." Mr. Jetto shook his head, and focused on the computer screen. "If I help you too much, I won't get a clear idea of how you handle certain situations. So I'm going to sit back and watch, provided SplashMan doesn't near deletion."

"...Oh. Well, you heard him, SplashMan. We're on our own!"

"Yep!" The Aqua Navi looked over the area of the Net again, littered with poison, holy, and regular panels. Compared to Electopia's areas, the Netopian Net was just weird. But now wasn't the time for that. Without waiting on an order, he moved over to the first bridge of holy panels, feeling a sense of contentment as he stepped onto the first panel. "I think I'll be safe here. So, what do you want me to do?"

"Uh..." Good question. The battlefield itself was pretty big this time, so he couldn't just run up and start blasting viruses, which is what they were best at. They were probably gonna have to play this one smart. "I guess we should...um...oh, got it!" Sabrina took out the brand new chip she had just gotten, and inserted it into her PET. "Battlechip, WideShot! Slot in!"

The wide-mouthed water gun formed on SplashMan's right forearm, which was pointed towards the enemies...and promptly lowered. "I'm kinda far away...if I shoot from here, it's probably gonna miss..."

"Well, duh. Get closer, then let those Volgear have it! And by closer, I mean cross the bridge and get on a good normal panel."

While he didn't really want to leave the haven of the holy panels, the Navi reluctantly started moving forward, across the bridge, and onto the less tingly, less defense boosting area where the first wave of viruses inhabited. Still wielding the WideShot, he positioned it towards the trio of firebreathing viruses (and this time actually felt he had a half-decent chance of scoring a hit), and let the wave of water rush forwards towards them. Then, before he had the opportunity to see if all of them had been properly nailed, he rushed back to the bridge, and stood there. "WideShot fired! And I'm staying here! It feels safer..."

"...Okay, go ahead." The viruses looked like they were starting to move; she didn't have the time to disagree...which she did. Very much. "Hopefully you'll be harder to hit back there..."

[Order of Turn:
1-Move to Bridge 1
2-Move to Area 2
3-WideShot1 chip attack on VolgearA, VolgearB, and VolgearC (60+10, Aqua)
4-Move to Bridge 1]
Splashman takes the initiative and starts crossing the bride, while the Bashers try targeting him all the while. Jumping to Area 2, the water warrior unleashes a wide wave of water, where two Volgears scuttle to the side to avoid, yet one of them still gets caught, along with the targeted virus. As the aquatic battler moves back to the safer bridge, the Volgear and one of the Quakers attack, both striking him with fire and shockwaves, nearly knocking the netnavi off his feet. Luckily for him, the bridge lessened the damage by half.
A charging sound could be heard in the distance, the Bashers were getting ready to attack?

-AREA 3- [3 actions away]
BasherA: 120 HP
BasherB: 120 HP

-BRIDGE 2- [2 actions away]

-AREA 2- [1 action away]
QuakerA: 80 HP
QuakerB: 80 HP
VolgearA: DELETED
VolgearB: DELETED

-BRIDGE 1-
Splashman.exe: 110 HP

-AREA 1- [1 Action away]
SplashMan now officially liked holy panels. Kinda made him wonder if there was a chip or something that made holy panels...but now wasn't a good time to think about it. Knowing he needed to go on the offensive soon, he headed for the area with the remaining Volgear and Quaker, gingerly stepping around to try and avoid the poisonous panels. "I guess I'm ready to attack..." Truth be told, focusing on both the panels and viruses was starting to make his head swim a little. But that just gave him more motivation to take everything out nice and quickly.

"Ready? All right, let's see..." Those gun viruses looked like they were closing in on their aim, and it'd be a couple of moves to take out the other ones...if only there was a way they could get to the Basher and work on them, since that looked like fire coming out of them in the distance...or was there? Maybe they did have a way to get over there in a hurry, after all...she hurriedly pulled out a chip featuring a battle area with red and blue areas, though it looked like the red area was bigger. "Good news, SplashMan! You've reached the warp zone! Battlechip, AreaGrab! Slot in!"

"Huh?" Before the Navi could even think, he suddenly found himself vanishing from the Net, only to reappear in front of a trio of blazing gun viruses. He knew it had to be from that Area-something chip his operator just used, but it was still a little freaky to just teleport like that. "When did we get a chip like that?!"

"It's something I got in a trade! I'll explain it in a little bit, but now we should focus on these guys while we've got surprise on our side! Get to it!" Sabrina chose a decidedly very blue chip this time, featuring a blue fist against a blue background. Yep...it had a hint of blue. "Battlechip, ColdPunch! Slot in!"

SplashMan's hand and forearm suddenly went large and cold, as it became encased in a freezing cold fist. He could see the flames coming out from the backs of the three Bashers, which made everything crystal clear...or in this case, ice crystal clear. He moved over towards the first virus, and gave it a good straight arm punch. From there, it was a simple matter of moving towards the exposed flame cannons, and giving them a nice, refrigerated knuckle sandwich. BAM! WHAM! And three orders was enough, but since having a weapon available was still nice, he chose not to have it dissipate just yet. "I'm keeping ColdPunch on for now! That okay?"

"Sure, but watch out for the other viruses!"

"Other viruses?" He turned around to see the remaining Volgear and Quaker a ways behind him, and still perfectly capable of bringing harm to his person...or Navi, whatever. But since the battle routines were already full for now, and he was way too far away to do anything to them, he'd just have to see what they did from that distance...

[Order of Turn:
1-AreaGrab chip to in front of Basher viruses in Area 3 (teleports user to spot of their choice)
2-ColdPunch chip attack on BasherA (70+10, Aqua, Impact)
3-ColdPunch chip attack on BasherB (70+10, Aqua, Impact)
4-ColdPunch chip attack on BasherC (70+10, Aqua, Impact)]
(bumpity)
Splashman teleports to the other side of the field in a flash, knocking out the first Basher cold, literally. He moves onto the next target, whacking it with a firm uppercut, and deleting it cleanly. It seems that the water warrior is unstoppable.
Unfortunately for him, the final Basher had taken this chance to finish charging its guns, and soon blasted the aquatic battler back with some hefty firepower. Splashman was sent sailing into a swamp of poison, with destroyed panels where he once was. Landing with a sickening "SPLASH," the aqua navi soon found himself steeped in the toxic gunk of the swamp.
Both Quakers jumped high into the air, lifting their iron balls high over their heads in the air.
The Volgear turned about face, ready to do some damage to Splashman.

-AREA 3-
BasherA: KNOCKED OUT COLD
BasherB: RINGED OUT
Terrain: 16% Normal, 3% Hole, 18% Poison
Splashman.exe: 55 HP (Poison) (Dodge reduced by 1 rank) [ColdPunch]

-BRIDGE 2- [1 actions away]

-AREA 2- [2 actions away]
QuakerA: 80 HP (High in Air)
QuakerB: 80 HP (High in Air)

-BRIDGE 1- [3 Actions Away]

-AREA 1- [4 Actions away]
Incredibly painful gun behind him...mid-air wrecking ball-like things getting ready to crash down...living infernos that could probably vaporize his internal water supply...yep, he was a dead Navi walking. But if he was going to get deleted, he really didn't want to do it knee deep in toxic sludge. So he dragged himself out of it, made his giant yet cold hand fade into his normal one, and made a beeline for that lovely holy panel bridge, and its defense boosting greatness. Traces of the purple goop remained, but being water based made it easy for it to slip off. "It was nice knowing you, Sabrina, Christopher!..."

"That's enough of that talk!" If she could do something to make sure her Navi wasn't going to become junk data, Sabrina was going to do it. Luckily, in this case she could, as evidenced by her insertion of a flashy pink chip featuring a '+80' with some kind of circle-y logo behind. "Battlechip, Recover80! Slot in!" And yet, she didn't stop there. A pair of red Mettaur chips were placed into her PET, in a quick attempt to make sure SplashMan withstood the next onslaught. "And use these! Battlechip, Guard2! Double slot in!"

The Navi glowed momentarily as some of his damage was rewritten, then a red shield promptly formed behind him. Needless to say, he was pretty grateful that his deletion at least got delayed. "Phe-"

Boom!

The ground beneath him suddenly started to shake; the Quakers had probably stuck their landing now. Not much to do now but wait for any resulting attacks...

[Order of Turn:
1-Move to Bridge 2
2-Recover80 chip attack on SplashMan (80, recovers HP)
3-Guard2 chip attack (120-, reflects an attack)
Splashman groans as he trudges through the poison, climbing slowly up the Holy bridge of Sanction and resting there. The march through the swamp had deteorated his systems a bit, but Sabrina fixed him up nice and new with the help of the Recovery80 chip. Wasting no time, the water warrior put Guards around himself, and soon enough, both were encountered by shockwaves from the falling Quakers, and dolefully reflected back. The Volgear sent a stream of flames erupting from the ground at Splashman, who was singed, but only a bit, thanks to the bridge.
The Basher seemed to have finished loading its second round. Wuh-oh.

-AREA 3- [1 Action away]
Terrain: 16% Normal, 3% Hole, 18% Poison

-BRIDGE 2- [0 actions away]
Splashman.exe: 120 HP

-AREA 2- [1 actions away]
QuakerA: 60 HP
QuakerB: 60 HP

-BRIDGE 1- [2 Actions Away]

-AREA 1- [3 Actions away]
While he was relieved that he wasn't going the way of those two Volgear from earlier, the sounds of a gun being prepped sent chills through his body, almost as if he was subconsciously preparing to eat fire shot with enough force to destroy panels. Of course, since he'd rather not do that, SplashMan raced back into the remaining Basher's area, making sure to stop on a panel that wasn't purple from toxic sludge. "This thing's ready to blow! I need something, quick!"

And as per her Navi's request, Sabrina fulfilled her role as operator by stuffing a chip featuring a red Shrimpy virus into her PET. "Here, use this! Battlechip, Bubbler! Slot in!"

The long, narrow hose attachment formed on the Navi's forearm, who wasted very little time in trying to position it straight at the flame artillery. Once he had a good angle, he simply released the bubble blast, enlongating as it moved forward in order to be able to hit behind whatever it hit. Not that that really mattered this time. Once he got the Aqua attack off without a hitch, he rushed back to the nearby trio of holy panels, in a typical 'safety first' moment. Or was it? "Okay, now let's finish those other viruses!"

"...What? Oh no you don't!" A yellow Mettaur chip was inserted, before anyone else could so much as even blink. "Battlechip, Guard! Slot in!"

The yellow defensive tool appeared in front of SplashMan, who was forced to get behind it instead of doing something potentially stupid. "Hey! I want to end this already!"

"Sheesh, relax! What's gotten into you?! Er, aside from fire and poison..."

"Right! The sooner I finish this, the better!"

"...Wait, you want to end this quick so you'll be in good enough shape to battle, don't you?"

"Well, yeah! Don't you?"

"Uh, yeah. But I don't want to see you getting deleted, and the next battle probably won't be any easier...I've decided. We're jacking out after this battle!"

"Aww..." Despite his newly found disappointment, the Navi remained hidden behind the Guard, still determined to finish the battle soon and avoid further pain in the process...

[Order of Turn:
1-Move to Area 3
2-Bubbler chip attack on BasherC (50+10, Aqua)
3-Move to Bridge 2
4-Guard1 chip attack (60-, reflects an attack)]
In the most epic quickdraw ever besides the days of Triggerman, Splashman rolled onto the third area and transformed his right arm into a hose while the Basher turned, orange shining brightly out of its three barrels while foam guzzled up in the water warrior's tank.
For the next moment, time seemed to slow down.
The aquatic battler gritted his teeth as he sent a gushing blast of water bursting forth from his cannon while the orange bursts erupted out of the virus' cannons, the three bullets spiraling in a tangerine haze of energy. Both combatants narrowed their eyes as the other viruses watched the duel in awe.
Fortunately for Splashman, the Basher was really a cannon turret, so it couldn't actually move out of the way of the attack, whereas the navi could. The blasts collided past each other for a split second, before shooting toward their targets. The Magnum was soon enveloped in water, which made it sparkle and explode with flashing seizurrific lights.
The aqua navi dove out of the way, toward the bridge, but the shot singed the warrior's back a bit before crashing into the terrain, sending out a giant explosion that hurtled the navi comically onto the bridge of holiness.
Well, that was that. The Quakers were too shocked to even move, but the Volgear sent another line of flames at Splashman, only to have them reflected back in its face.

-AREA 3- [1 Action away]
BasherC: QUICK DRAWED
Terrain: 13% Normal, 6% Hole, 18% Poison

-BRIDGE 2- [0 actions away]
Splashman.exe: 100 HP

-AREA 2- [1 actions away]
QuakerA: 60 HP
QuakerB: 60 HP