Squeezing Water From A Stone

In a beam of light, WarriorMan materialized in the rock's portion of the cyberworld. And it was...decidedly not like how Yoka typically looked. The water was there for sure, but there were periodic Netopian style columns strewn all over the place. They would've looked rather elegant yet out of place, but they had been severely damaged. He walked over to a nearby one, and rapped his hand against it, causing a few chips to fly off. "Yeah, this place is old, all right. Older than me. And it's not even close. If I had to guess, it was maybe a few years after the introduction of the old Net infrastructure."

"I suppose that would explain why everything I found here was in ruins." The knight-like Navi turned around, to see a female Navi standing behind him. She was clad in what almost looked like a sky blue kimono with a dark blue sash, yet it seemed to be made of thick Navi armor. Extending from the back of her dark blue helmet was a very long, black ponytail, that nearly mirrored WarriorMan's perfectly. Most notably, she had a certain spear-like weapon strapped to her back that made it fairly clear who she was.

"Don't startle me like that. You're lucky you're not cleaved in two right now."

"I'm sorry. That wasn't my intention, I promise you."

"So, I presume you're Naginata?"

"You presume correctly."

"Didn't think I'd get a partner...fine, but don't get in my way. My sword doesn't discriminate."

"A-Actually, if you don't mind, I'll keep my distance from the battlefield. I'd only slow you down, I know. I'm just here to guide you to the program I lost."

"When it comes to the Net, I'm horrible with directions, so Naginata will have to show you. But without that program, she's not really a fighting Navi, so..."

"Hey, I told you, it's not a problem for me and WarriorMan!"

"No, it's not. Now, which way do we go? If time's of the essence, I should get started."

"It's not like you're just overeager to fight again, or anything..."

"You're quite right. Very well. First, we just need to walk straight. Don't worry, despite how this part looks, it devolves into a more traditional Yoka look soon enough."

"Simple enough. Let's go." Bringing his hand up to clutch his sword's handle, the swordsman Navi raced along, with his companion of dubious battle worth surprisingly keeping up without a lot of effort. As soon as he'd find something, though, it'd be as though she vanished, allowing him to enjoy whatever battle he encountered on his own terms.

(Searching for Battle #1)
WarriorMan and his new found assistant started their journey for the lost program in Yoka. There wasn't anything unusual about their path, a little watery here and there.. Eventually they would come across a stream that cut their pathway off. Sure he could swim, or even attempt to jump across but it'd take a little effort. They could even try to walk around it, but before WarriorMan would even have time to think of a plan, he was spashed with a large amount of water. The cause happened to be a submarine like virus coming to the surface of the deep river.

On the other side of the stream, we're two Puffy viruses of opposite affinities. One red and one blue about half an action apart from each other facing the incoming duo. Between them was a tree. At the sound of the splash, the bushy leaves began shaking, when finally an angry looking Magneaker fell to the ground below. It buzzed viscously, maybe the splash had woken it from a nap. Regardless of what caused its anger, it was prepared to take it on WarriorMan.

-- Viruses --
Puffy-APuffy-A (Puffy-A)

Area: Yoka, Beach, Sharo

HP: 100
Attack Damage/Effect: 10 Aqua + Spread(8) + Homing + Ground Attack
Attack Accuracy: C
Attack Description: Fires a 10 HP bouncing bubble which explodes after hitting an object or enemy or being destroyed.
Element: Aqua
Possible Rewards (Per Virus): Spreader1, BubbleSpreader1 (Rare), Zenny
Special: Immobile.
: 100 HP Other side of stream to the left. (Normal)
Puffy-FPuffy-F (Puffy-F)

Area: Yoka, Netfrica, Hades Isle, Kotobuki Town

Attack Damage/Effect: 10 Fire + Spread(8) + Homing + Ground Attack
Attack Description: Fires a 10 HP bouncing bubble which explodes after hitting an object or enemy or being destroyed.
Element: Fire
Possible Rewards (Per Virus): Spreader1, HeatSpreader1 (Rare), Zenny
: 100 HP Other side of stream to the right. (Normal)
MarinaMarina (Marina)

Marina family viruses will only appear if there is at least 10% Sea Terrain present at the start of combat. They do not have to appear on Sea Terrain, but at least 10% of the field must be Sea Terrain.

Area: Sharo

HP: 120
Attack Damage/Effect: 30 Aqua / 30 Aqua
Attack Accuracy: C / A
Attack Description: Fires a bubble with an anchor in it. The bubble floats in a slow helix pattern. If the bubble is popped with an attack, the anchor flies towards the nearest enemy target.
Possible Rewards (Per Virus): SideBubble1, Zenny
Special: Automatically submerges when on sea panels.
: 120 HP In front of WarriorMan. (Sea)
MagneakerMagneaker (Magneaker)

Magneaker viruses move and dodge slowly. Magneakers attack by launching MagBombs by default. When there is a stunned enemy on the field, however, they will instead charge at the stunned opponent with surprising speed. They are quick to react to the presence of stunned enemies, and execute this attack with very little delay. The DashAttack counts as a dodge against opponents attacking from any angle except dead-on or from directly behind the Magneaker. Magneakers do not charge at un-stunned enemies, unless there is a stunned target in-line with them. Magneakers have Omnishoes while executing a charge attack.

Area: Electown, Dentech, SciLab

HP: 70
Primary Attack Damage/Effect: 15 Elec + Stun 1 + Blast 2
Primary Attack Accuracy: D
Primary Attack Description: Fires an EMP bomb that stuns the enemy.
Secondary Attack Damage/Effect: 10 Elec + Impact + Piercing + Stopped by Object
Secondary Attack Accuracy: B
Secondary Attack Description: When an enemy on the field is stunned, this virus will spin around to face them, and immediately fly at them at high speed for an opportunistic body-slam attack.
Element: Elec
Possible Rewards (Per Virus): MagBomb1, Zenny
Special: Stopped by Object: Attack ceases execution when blocked by an Object. Attacks with this attribute also do not damage objects.
: 70 HP Other side of stream, behind Mariner, in front of tree. (Normal

-- Navis --
WarriorMan.EXE: 100 HP (Normal)

-- Terrain --
30% Sea
  • Fire Elementals lose 10 HP/action standing, 20 HP/action submerged. Other Non-Aqua Elementals lose 5 HP/action submerged. Nullified for Aqua Elementals.
  • Ice attacks: 50% Freeze1 chance, Changes terrain hit to Ice.
  • Terrain changes between Sea and Onsen do not inflict damage upon submerged entities, nor do they eject submerged entities to the surface.
  • Elec attacks: +100% Source Damage.
  • PanelShot: Imbue Aqua.
A stream splitting the battlefield in half.
70% Normal
  • No effects.
A large plain on either side of stream.

-- Objects --
Tree: 40 HP Centered on WarriorMan on opposite side of the stream.

-- Battle 1 Ready? Start!! --
Sure enough, the ruins soon faded from sight, and the area took the shape of Yoka's standard appearance. From there, it didn't take long for WarriorMan to reach a stream of some sort. He hit the brakes so he wouldn't fall in, but before he could make a snarky comment or show off by leaping over it, a sub surfaced, successfully removing the element of surprise. "Where there's one virus, there's always others..." And sure enough, there were Puffy, Buffy, and Magneaker. Except, wait a sec..."Puffy and Buffy are the same power level? Don't tell me they split up, too..."

"Yup. A lot of elemental stuff split off into their own families since you were sealed away."

At this revelation, the swordsman Navi just shrugged, apparently unimpressed, and brought out his sword. "I guess that makes it easier to get HeatSpreader, at least. Naginata, you should-" He glanced back, only to note that the other Navi was quite a ways back, well beyond range of any virus attack.

"Good luck, WarriorMan!"

"...So much for having to concern myself with that." At least he really would be able to focus entirely on the battle without having to protect anyone. "Well? Does the operator have any words of wisdom for this?"

"Yeah, actually. Think fast!" Gary quickly slammed in a chip, this one containing a Bunny virus. "BattleChip, ZapRing! Slot in!"

The blade of WarriorMan's sword began to crackle with electricity. As soon as he heard the name, he knew what his operator had in mind...in part because it was really obvious. He raised it up, gently holding the tip with a couple of fingers, making the electrical energy form into a ring shape, and launching it forward at the Marina before him. And yet, even though it wasn't particularly powerful, hitting something it was strong against, which was occupying terrain that would further boost it...yeah, that'd easily shred it. Again, really obvious. "Next up, we press the attack, and cripple slash outright destroy the three in the distance."

"Cripple slash outright destroy...?" Uh...cripple, sure, but...oh, right. MAGneaker. So it was Elec. Actually, that answered his question of why his Navi wasn't testing out the fancy armor he'd just obtained, too..."Oh, of course! BattleChip, Boomerang! Slot in!"

The electricity from the swordsman's blade instantly vanished...almost too instantly, as though it had been forced out. The green aura that followed provided the possibility of it being instantly grounded out by the incoming chip data...or maybe it just got dispersed that quickly. A bit hard to tell. Especially when he immediately reared back, and horizontally slashed. As he swung, however, he released a blade of green energy, which curved around the river, then sped forward to try and slice up the animalistic foes. The red blowfish, then the grasshopper, then the blue blowfish...that'd be the order it sought them, since he was right handed. Hmm, perhaps he should consider learning swordplay left-handed, just in case...meh, like anyone would force him into that corner. Instead, he watched the blade sail into the distance, not even bothering to return to its sender. Fine by him; it made it look more like a sword technique.

As he was now again a sitting duck, WarriorMan braced himself, for any incoming bubbles or bombs. Well, 'brace' in the way that whichever came, he'd remain light on his feet and avoid it, then deliver a crushing counterstrike. The river wasn't wide enough to stop him from crossing it quickly, he figured.

[Order of Turn:
1- ZapRing1Damage: 40 + Stun 1
Accuracy: A
Description: Shoots electricity in a ring shape to stun an enemy in their tracks.
Duration: Once
Trader Rank: D
on Marina
2- Boomerang1Damage: 60 + Group Attack (Arc)
Accuracy: B
Description: Throws a boomerang at enemies
Element: Wood
Special: Group Attack (Arc): This attack may hit between 1 and 4 enemies on average, perhaps more depending on the situation. This version of Group Attack hits in an arc that loops back to the attacker. If attempting to hit too many targets with poor RP, you may also hit yourself, so be careful.
on Puffy-F, Magneaker, and Puffy-A
3-Dodge (Riposte activated: 41 + Slashing, B accuracy) (+1 accuracy rank - Sword Mastery)]
WarriorMan's zapring was able to land against its target before it could dive back in the water and hide... Shocking the Marina and sapping away all of its health... which would probably have its friends wondering why didnit surface in the first place...

After a successful deletion, the Navi threw his boomerang, connecting with the three remaining enemies, deleting Magneaker on contact, and dealing a significant amount of damage to the Puffy bros. The chunky water flavored fish spat a bouncing bubble that made its way towards the swordsman. In turn it was easily dodged and the Navi Riposted, by crossing the river and finishing the virus off.

While his attention was focused there, the fire flavored fish spat its on bubble, this one made its way over to WarriorMan where it bounced against his leg exploding, and taking a chunk of the Navis health with it.

-- Viruses --
Puffy-APuffy-A (Puffy-A)

Area: Yoka, Beach, Sharo

Attack Damage/Effect: 10 Aqua + Spread(8) + Homing + Ground Attack
Possible Rewards (Per Virus): Spreader1, BubbleSpreader1 (Rare), Zenny
: DELETED
Puffy-FPuffy-F (Puffy-F)

Area: Yoka, Netfrica, Hades Isle, Kotobuki Town

Attack Damage/Effect: 10 Fire + Spread(8) + Homing + Ground Attack
Element: Fire
Possible Rewards (Per Virus): Spreader1, HeatSpreader1 (Rare), Zenny
: 40 HP Other side of stream to the right. (Normal)
MarinaMarina (Marina)

Marina family viruses will only appear if there is at least 10% Sea Terrain present at the start of combat. They do not have to appear on Sea Terrain, but at least 10% of the field must be Sea Terrain.

Area: Sharo

HP: 120
Attack Damage/Effect: 30 Aqua / 30 Aqua
Attack Accuracy: C / A
Attack Description: Fires a bubble with an anchor in it. The bubble floats in a slow helix pattern. If the bubble is popped with an attack, the anchor flies towards the nearest enemy target.
Possible Rewards (Per Virus): SideBubble1, Zenny
Special: Automatically submerges when on sea panels.
MagneakerMagneaker (Magneaker)

Magneaker viruses move and dodge slowly. Magneakers attack by launching MagBombs by default. When there is a stunned enemy on the field, however, they will instead charge at the stunned opponent with surprising speed. They are quick to react to the presence of stunned enemies, and execute this attack with very little delay. The DashAttack counts as a dodge against opponents attacking from any angle except dead-on or from directly behind the Magneaker. Magneakers do not charge at un-stunned enemies, unless there is a stunned target in-line with them. Magneakers have Omnishoes while executing a charge attack.

Area: Electown, Dentech, SciLab

HP: 70
Primary Attack Damage/Effect: 15 Elec + Stun 1 + Blast 2
Primary Attack Accuracy: D
Primary Attack Description: Fires an EMP bomb that stuns the enemy.
Secondary Attack Damage/Effect: 10 Elec + Impact + Piercing + Stopped by Object
Secondary Attack Accuracy: B
Secondary Attack Description: When an enemy on the field is stunned, this virus will spin around to face them, and immediately fly at them at high speed for an opportunistic body-slam attack.
Possible Rewards (Per Virus): MagBomb1, Zenny
Special: Stopped by Object: Attack ceases execution when blocked by an Object. Attacks with this attribute also do not damage objects.

-- Navis --
WarriorMan.EXE: 90 HP, to the left of where the Puffy-A had stood.(Normal)

-- Terrain --
30% Sea
  • Fire Elementals lose 10 HP/action standing, 20 HP/action submerged. Other Non-Aqua Elementals lose 5 HP/action submerged. Nullified for Aqua Elementals.
  • Ice attacks: 50% Freeze1 chance, Changes terrain hit to Ice.
  • Terrain changes between Sea and Onsen do not inflict damage upon submerged entities, nor do they eject submerged entities to the surface.
  • Elec attacks: +100% Source Damage.
  • PanelShot: Imbue Aqua.
A stream splitting the battlefield in half.
70% Normal
  • No effects.
A large plain on either side of stream.

-- Objects --
Tree: 30 HP Centered on WarriorMan on opposite side of the stream.
Almost. He almost reached a perfect victory...but he got careless. WarriorMan didn't even flinch as his leg was literally set on fire, since the instant he realized he'd gotten hit, he somewhat felt like he deserved it. "Ugh, I take my eye off that thing for one second..."

"I dunno, seems kinda hard to believe anyone could react to all that faster than you did..."

"It IS possible. I know this because I've done it before. For me, it should be a piece of cake..." The joys of living in the future. "Now, just give me something to slice it up. That's going to be the last mistake it ever makes." And to make sure he didn't repeat the mistake he just made, the swordsman brought his blade in between his body and the Buffy. Any further flame bubbles were going to harmlessly bounce off of it, and the Buffy was going to like it. Almost as if his sword agreed, it gave off a brilliant shine, signifying that it now had defensive purpose as well as offensive.

"One slicing chip, coming up!" He'd spent good money on this one, so by golly, he was going to get some more mileage out of it. "BattleChip, Sword! Slot in!"

The blade shone once again, this time to show that it'd received and been further reinforced by the chip data. WarriorMan still kept it in front of him as he charged the final virus. As he approached it, he uncerimoniously swiped at it, instantly returning to his more defensive stance afterward. He repeated the process if needed, mostly for the sake of extreme caution. He didn't think he'd screw this up, but he also wasn't expecting his shin to feel so toasty a minute ago, either.

[Order of Turn:
1-Shield NCP on WarriorMan (1-hit shield)
2- SwordDamage: 80 + Slashing
Description: Creates a sword made of solidified energy, with a very short blade. Hits one target per slash
Duration: Until Overridden/Broken. Breaks automatically after 6 swings.
Element: Null
on Puffy-F (+1 accuracy rank - Sword Mastery)
3- SwordDamage: 80 + Slashing
Description: Creates a sword made of solidified energy, with a very short blade. Hits one target per slash
on Puffy-F (+1 accuracy rank - Sword Mastery)]
The Puffy fired off a second bubble, but it panicked at the last moment and that attack just bounced off beside the incoming Navi. Able to ignore his defense, WarriorMan swung his blade once... then twice for good measure. Though the virus had fell on the first one, thus ending the battle.

Viruses --
Puffy-A: DELETED
Puffy-F: DELETED
Marina: DELETED
Magneaker: DELETED

-- Navis --
WarriorMan.EXE: 90 HP (Normal)

-- Terrain --
30% Sea A stream splitting the battlefield in half.
70% Normal A large plain on either side of stream.

-- Objects --
Tree: 30 HP Centered on WarriorMan on opposite side of the stream.

Rewards: 520z, BubbleSpreader1Damage: 30 + Spread 8
Accuracy: A
Description: Shoots a bubble blast that explodes on impact to hit nearby enemies.
: 30 + Spread 8 (Acc: A)
"Simple enough." WarriorMan immediately returned his sword to his back, and looked back. "All right, it's safe to come back."

Of course, having noticed this, Naginata was already halfway there. "So I see! You're as good as I've heard! A lot better than me, for sure..."

"I've never seen you fight, so...not going to comment there."

"Wow. Usually I'd get a 'duh' or something. He must like you, Naginata!"

"So, I speak the truth, and people start thinking this and that? And people wonder why I snark at them so much..."

"Though I must admit, your technique was...simpler than I expected. A lot of simple slashes...I guess I thought a super strong Navi of the past would have a flashier style."

"...Sorry my style is based more on results than it is whether it looks nice."

"Hee hee! Sorry, that was a little rude of me. I should have phrased it more gently."

"Sheesh...can I run into at least one Navi from this time that doesn't criticize how I fight?!" And it wasn't like they were better fighters, either...well, probably. For all he knew, Naginata was an amazing combatant, just hamstrung by a lack of chips and such. "Whatever. Which way we do go now?"

"We keep going the way we were. Don't worry, I'll let you know when our path changes."

"Then let's go ahead and move on." Now that he was a little annoyed, WarriorMan resumed his quest to retrieve the program. Though, he had to wonder...what would the program do to him if he equipped it? Not that he NEEDED it, strictly speaking, but it'd be fun to take it for a test drive before returning it, he wagered. Too bad they were on a schedule, so that'd be a little hard to arrange.

(Searching for Battle #2)
It wouldn't be long till the Warrior and his companion to come across three stone fountains that spilled water in to a small moat or Onsen that encircled each one. The water was traced with heated rocks of coal. Steam could be seen rising from the rocks and water alike. The layout of the fountains could be described as an upside down triangle. The point being just a few steps ahead of WarriorMan. In the center of the triangle was a floating green diamond.... possibly holding goodies.

A dumbbell shaped virus was relaxing in the onsen. Just behind the GMD, a Lark was slowly chasing a smiling little cloudy. Atop the fountain closest to WarriorMan was a Starfish Virus, just out of Melee range. None of the viruses seemed to pay attention to the traveling Navis... that is till "BOOOOOOO!" A purple clothed ghost had been droftimg silently behind them waiting for the opportunity to frighten them. The loud cry of the Spooky caused all the viruses to notice and now focus on the ones who ruined their relaxing day.

-- Viruses --
Heavy: 75 HP In Onsen puddle around Fountain B. (Onsen)
Starfish: 60 HP Atop Fountain A (Normal)
Lark: 100 HP Just behind GMD (Normal)
Cloudy: 80 HP Just behind GMD (Normal)
Spooky: 30 HP Directly behind WarriorMan (Normal)

-- Navis --
WarriorMan.EXE: 90 HP (Normal)

-- Terrain --
60% Normal The top of each fountain is considered Normal.
20% Coal Small amount tracing each moat of Onsen.
20% Onsen in a moat around each fountain.

-- Objects --
GMD: 25 HP center of triangle, half a movement away. (Normal)
Fountain A: 40 HP closest to WarriorMan a few steps ahed.
Fountain B: 40 HP A movement away to the left.
Fountain C: 40 HP A movement away to the right.

-- Battle 2 Ready? Start!! --

WarriorMan attempted to send the ghost to its second afterlife with a three peice slashing combo, it wouldn't be as fruitful as he had hoped though, as the Spooky vanished once to avoid the first slash, reappearing just inches from where the attack would have sliced it. The second slash was off target by just a hair. The Spooky retaliated by sticking his tongue out to mock the swordsman. Perhaps annoyed with the virus's antics WarriorMan was able to connect with his third slash taking a portion of the ghouls vitality with it.

"Yahhh!!!" Just like that, as they approached the fountains, WarriorMan could feel a hostile presence at his back. Without missing a beat, he pivoted on his heel, and immediately grabbed his sword and began to slash repeatedly, though it got off a quick screech even before his attack. The offender that had induced the quick strike...a purple ghost.

While she was already out of the way, Naginata flinched slightly at just how fast he'd done so. "Hey now! That could've been me right behind you!"

"No. You have a different presence. Plus, I noticed purple behind me as I turned around, instead of blue. You wouldn't have been in danger."

"Easy for you to say...you're not the one that would've gotten cubed...!"

"Don't worry about it." Honestly, what part of 'super strong Navi of the past' did people not get?...Oh, right, there were other viruses, that the Spooky had helpfully alerted their presence to. "So much for trying to stealth this fight..."

"Yeah, and it's a variety of things, too."

"And here I thought you were getting better at realizing things. Most of them are Aqua elementals..."

"So, ElecKnife should work well, right?"

"Yeah, but don't send it just yet...Sword should do for now."

"For now? But...well, I guess you're not explaining it, are you? No? Fine then..." He really oughta send it over in the name of sheer spite, but then he'd look bad in front of Yuri. That was NOT an option, so...the correct chip it was. "BattleChip, Sword! Slot in!"

WarriorMan's blade glowed a bit, being powered up by the chip data. Not caring to waste time, he ran into the nearby fountain, and leaped as he performed an uppercut slash at the echinoderm atop it. He then sprung forward, using the side of the fountain to get some momentum before landing and rushing at the Heavy. His plan was simple: Elec attacks would require him to bank on it being by water. Sword had no such issues. If Gary couldn't figure that one out on his own, he should probably think about looking for a new operator. And, there was the fountain...and...there. A clean cut like he intended would perfectly bisect the dumbbell virus...horizontally, no less. Vertically would be for chumps in this situation.

...Speaking of chumps, it occurred to him that since he'd again focused on pressing the attack, he was a sitting duck for at least two viruses, more if he'd been imprecise. Too late to do anything about that now, though.

[Order of Turn:
1-Blade Combo sig attack on Spooky (20, Slashing, hits 3 times) (+1 accuracy rank - Sword Mastery)
2- SwordDamage: 80 + Slashing
on Starfish (+1 accuracy rank - Sword Mastery)
3- SwordDamage: 80 + Slashing
on Heavy (+1 accuracy rank - Sword Mastery)]
WarriorMan attempted to send the ghost to its second afterlife with a three peice slashing combo, it wouldn't be as fruitful as he had hoped though, as the Spooky vanished once to avoid the first slash, reappearing just inches from where the attack would have sliced it. The second slash was off target by just a hair. The Spooky retaliated by sticking his tongue out to mock the swordsman. Perhaps annoyed with the virus's antics WarriorMan was able to connect with his third slash taking a portion of the ghouls vitality with it.

The swordweilding Navi had no problems slicing and dicing the Starfish atop the fountain, before it could make a decision. However the Heavy had no intentions of letting the warrior come to him. Instead the dumbbell shaped virus teleported right beside WarriorMan, and slide into him dealing a decent amount of damage. He easily returned the favor with another quick slash from his Sword battlechip, bringing the opposing forces down three.

Ominous fluffy clouds formed above WarriorMan as the sky darkened. Rain began flooding a few steps from him, it seems the Cloudy would have to tweak his ability if he hoped to damage the Navi. The rain began drifting closer, while a wide blade of water was released from the Lark, who was now a few panels away from where the Heavy had stopped WarriorMan.. The watery projectile slammed into WarriorMan's previously injured leg(-15) from the last battle piling on even more damage.

-- Viruses --
Heavy: DELETED
Starfish: DELETED
Spooky: 10 HP A few steps to the left from where it had started. (Normal)
Lark: 100 HP A few steps to the right from WarriorMan, the GMD is directly to it's left.(Normal)
Cloudy: 80 HP Directly to the Lark's right. (Normal)(Rainstorm active)

-- Navis --
WarriorMan.EXE: 60 HP (Normal) The Heavy stopped him a few steps passed the GMD. (Sword 4/6 uses remaining)

-- Terrain --
60% Normal The top of each fountain is considered Normal.
20% Coal Small amount tracing each moat of Onsen.
20% Onsen in a moat around each fountain.

-- Objects --
GMD: 25 HP center of triangle, a few steps to WarriorMan's right. (Normal)
Fountain A: 40 HP Half a movement behind
Fountain B: 40 HP Half a movement to the front left.
Fountain C: 40 HP Half a movement to the front right.