SWIMSUITS

A demonic chuckle came from the green Mystery Data before it bisected cleanly horizontally. A shadowy core binding the two-halves together became visible. And Two menacing red eyes leered out from the shadows in the crack between them. A swirl of dark green energy whirls around the entire virus as several emerald beams fell from the sky, depositing a few viruses around the battlefield.

-Viruses-
Green Mimic: 200HP [On top of Pumping Machine]
Bandcoon: 60HP [Normal]
Elebee: 90HP [Normal]
Misty: 100HP [Onsen]
Raingear: 80HP [Onsen]

-Objects-
Pumping Machine: 300HP [Onsen]

-Terrain-
30% Onsen
70% Normal

-Navi
Martia: 150HP [On top of Pumping Machine]

~Battle 2: Start!!~
"Ugh, I told you so!" She had really wanted to be wrong...but Leslie had the unfortunate trait of having a woman's intuition. "Now we've gotta fight that thing..."

"Yeah, and its' helpers!" Martia looked around, noticing the various enemies that had beamed in. "Good thing this machine's so big, or else I'd be in trouble with all those!"

"Well, there is that wasp looking thing, and that might be able to get up there pretty quickly...but, other than that, it's probably just you and the...Mimic, apparently is what it's called. Dunno what it's mimicking, but I guess it worked..."

"Yeah, I don't like the looks of this guy..." Unlike the others, it actually looked tough to beat up. Not that she wasn't capable of beating even tough looking things up, of course. "I guess I don't have much of a choice...all I can do is pummel this thing into dust first, so I can move the action away from the pumping program!"

"Yeah, but at least you're pretty safe for the time being. So just focus on the enemy you're fighting!" And this was where she got to participate directly in the battle. Super quick slot in motion, go! "BattleChip, GutsPunch! Slot in!"

The martial artist Navi found her pink gloves covered up by large metallic yellow and black gauntlets, which also gave her the sudden urge to clench her hands into fists. Instead, she resisted the temptation, and began to rush the fake mystery data. However, a horrific thought came to her mind's light: if she just repeatedly attacked it, she might knock it right off the machine. This wouldn't be so bad in of itself, but with everything else down there, it'd put her in a very, very tight spot. Luckily, the solution was rather simple. As she neared the Mimic, she suddenly screeched to a halt, until she was standing right over it. She raised her hands, allowed them to form tight fists...and began to wail on the virus from above, using the machine itself to keep it from being knocked off. She couldn't take her time, though, seeing as how many viruses were perfectly capable of climbing things, and most of the ones that had formed seemed to be in that group...the faster she punched the deceitful data into junk data, the better.

[Order of Turn:
1-Get on top of Green Mimic
2-GutPunch chip attack on Green Mimic (70, A+, Impact, Knockback)
3-GutPunch chip attack on Green Mimic (70, A+, Impact, Knockback)
4-GutPunch chip attack on Green Mimic (70, A+, Impact, Knockback)]
The Green Mimic did not like being climbed on and gathered the energy around it into a ball, firing it all outward in a beam of green light, striking Martia dead-center... Martia then finished the climb. The Raingear causes a stream of water to erupt next to the Pumping Machine, which damages the machine. But since Martia was no longer standing where the column of water was targetting (by standing on top of the Green Mimic), she was unharmed.

Martia punches down at the Green Mimic, crushing it into the Pumping Machine as the Elecbee flies forward. It stings Martia with its charged stinger. It stings.

Martia punches the Green Mimic again. The Green Mimic ceases its chuckling and lets out a whimpered moan.

Then Martia punches it for a third time, deleting the evil Mimic and returning the GMD to its original form. The Bandcoon curls into a ball and speed-rolls across the water and up onto the Pumping Machine. Finally, the Misty swirls forward and drifts onto the Pumping Machine, its body of steam so hot that parts of the Pumping Machine warp.

-Viruses-
Green Mimic: DELETED
Bandcoon: 60HP [Pumping Machine]
Elebee: 90HP [Pumping Machine]
Misty: 100HP [Pumping Machine]

-Objects-
Pumping Machine: 285HP [Onsen] [Burn5]
GMD: 20HP [Pumping Machine]

-Terrain-
30% Onsen
70% Normal

-Navi
Martia: 100HP [Pumping Machine] [GutPunch: 3/6]
"Owww...that hurt..." As it turned out, getting beamed in the gut did NOT feel good. At least the one responsible for it was now dust. And getting shock stung wasn't much better, either. "Well, at least the weird data's stopped moving."

"Yeah, but that's about all that didn't..." Hey, did that water thing just mess up the machine? Oh, it was SO paying for that. "Well, one down, I guess. Say, think you can take out that raccoon thing next? I don't like how it looks like a cartoon robber..."

"Yeah, now that you mention it, neither do I..."

"But, let's not get close enough that it can do something to you, okay?" Leslie didn't know what it could steal...it could possibly swipe Martia's clothes, but it could (more probably) also just as easily swipe her fist weapons, and that wasn't going to cut it in a fight like this. "This oughta do the trick. BattleChip, FireHit! Slot in!"

Martia's right glove reverted to its usual pinkness, only to be immediately set on fire. She reared back, pointed herself at the Bandcoon before her, and punched the air. Unlike most fist attacks, this one didn't stop with her fist, but instead the flames traveled forward in its image. At the very least, it didn't look too hardy; one hit, and it'd be KO'd. Shortly afterward, her gloves swapped features, as the right acquired the beefy GutsPunch gauntlet, and the left became cloaked in non-harmful (to her) flame. Before she unleashed either, however, she should make sure her target couldn't try anything...

[Order of Turn:
1-FireHit1 chip attack on Bandcoon (60, Fire, A+, Impact)
---TURN SPLICE---
The fiery punch connected with the quick Bandcoon and its fir lit up like a candlewick before snuffing out the virus' life. Poor, poor Bandcoon.

-Viruses-
Bandcoon: DELETED
Elebee: 90HP [Pumping Machine]
Misty: 100HP [Pumping Machine]

-Objects-
Pumping Machine: 285HP [Onsen] [Burn5]

-Terrain-
30% Onsen
70% Normal

-Navi
Martia: 100HP [Pumping Machine] [GutPunch: 3/6] [3 Actions Left!]
The power of a well-aimed fiery fist proved too much for the Bandcoon, and it was no more. Just what Martia was hoping for. "That's another down...now, who's next?" Hmm...the mist hand looked dangerous, but at the same time, it felt like she could hold off on bashing it in. And the...whatever that was, was all the way down there, so that wasn't a very good idea. Which narrowed things down very nicely. Without hesitation, she ran over towards the Elebee before her, and as she got close, she clenched her left hand into a fist, and made an uppercut motion, causing the flames around it to go shooting forward as a hard hitting projectile. As the fire left her hand, the yellow and black gauntlet reformed, letting her punch hard, no matter which direction she was launching it from. She then leaped up, and performed a more conventional uppercut in the name of insect extermination...

...But she had misgauged the size of the machine, and just as the fighter Navi realized this, she found herself jumping right off the edge, and down into the water below. Luckily, her reflexes allowed her to make the most of this, and did a midair 180 to let her dive, fists first. Her target was none other than the RainGear, who happened to be floating over some nice, warm water, instead of rock hard ground. ...Well, that was ironic. She was diving into a pool, and she wasn't even wearing that swimswit...

---TURN SPLICE---
2-FireHit1 chip attack on Elebee (60, Fire, A+, Impact)
3-GutPunch chip attack on Elebee (70, A+, Impact, Knockback)
4-GutPunch chip attack on RainGear (70, A+, Impact, Knockback)
The Elebee took a fiery punch, then darted in to sting Martia as she went to punch it again.

Martia was stung just as she punched the Elebee into deletion, then dived fist-first toward the Onsen below.

The Raingear attempted to attack Martia with a burst of water from the lake, but as Martia was right above it, it missed. Then got struck by Martia's fist, before she plunged deep into the water.

The Misty virus moved off the machine it was damaging with its heat, back into the Onsen water. It dissipated into the water around Martia and surrounded her with scalding water, boiling her in the Onsen.

-Viruses-
Elebee: DELETED
Misty: 100HP [Onsen] [Submerged]
Raingear: 10HP [Onsen]

-Objects-
Pumping Machine: 280HP [Onsen] [Burn5]

-Terrain-
30% Onsen
70% Normal

-Navi
Martia: 60HP [Onsen] [Submerged] [GutPunch: 1/6] [Burn5]
Though her plan of attack had worked, Martia now found herself in hot water...and a bit hotter than she had planned. She would've cried out for some assistance, but since she was underwater, that was a little hard at the moment...

"Ah, damn! Help's on the way!" Stupid mist virus. Her Navi was on the verge of getting out that water, soaking wet, and without remembering that she had a swimsuit...and thanks to it, she had to wait to see that. Argh. "BattleChip, FireHit! Slot in!"

Once again, the martial artist Navi's right glove shifted back to its usual pink form, only to be once again covered in an aura of flame. The flames weren't exactly traveling very far, thanks to being fully underwater, but, as a perk of being a close range combatant, it didn't have to. She extended the arm with the blazing fist fully, and began to spin around rapidly, turning into a fiery pink and black tornado as she attempted to bring down the surrounding Misty by fighting heat with heat.

As she stopped, it dawned on Martia that she still had company up above her. That was a trivial matter for a Navi like her, though. She casually swam up to the Raingear, and performed an elegant flip kick, with just enough of her leg coming out of the water to give the virus the figurative and literal boot. She flinched a bit at the relatively coolness of the air, but soldiered on until she could return it to the delightfully warm water she was in...

[Order of Turn:
1-FireHit1 chip attack on Misty (60, Fire, A+, Impact)
2-FireHit1 chip attack on Misty (60, Fire, A+, Impact)
3-Kick RainGear (Buster Attack) (10)
---TURN SPLICE (if needed)---
The fiery pink and black tornado deletes the Misty and then the Navi kicks the Raingear away. Leaving the Navi alone again. Though the damage of the Misty's searing burns were only somewhat mitigated by the hot spring water. Also the Pumping Machine took some damage during the fight.

But Martia did get compensated for her trouble with money and a chip from the now-harmless GMD.

-Viruses-
Elebee: DELETED
Misty: DELETED
Raingear: DELETED

-Objects-
Pumping Machine: 275HP [Onsen]

-Terrain-
30% Onsen
70% Normal

-Navi-
Martia: 54HP [Onsen] [Submerged] [GutPunch: 1/6]

~Battle 2: Victory!!~
Rewards: 800z
GMD: Wood+20

Quote (Battlechip)

Wood+20
Accuracy: S
Description: Adds 20 Damage to all hits of a Wood Element attack chip.
Duration: Once
Element: Wood
Phew...that was quite a battle. Martia went up to the surface, getting some air as she swam over to the edge of the hot water pool. "Whew, that was a pain...at least it's finally over!"

"Yep, and the pump program's still working! I think it took a little damage during the fight, but it doesn't look like anything that can't be fixed!"

"Yeah...guess I should do it while I'm here, huh?" The Navi dragged herself out of the water and stretched, completely soaked head to toe. And while her outfit was normally tight, now it was pretty obvious what she looked like underneath it...though no skin was visible. Her pelvic area and butt were a bit darker than before, presumably because her underwear was now somewhat visible through her jumpsuit. "Well, I'm soaked. I'd switch over to my swimsuit, but really, what's the point? No one else is around, and it's not like I'm ashamed of my body or anything..."

"Well, you don't have anything to be ashamed of!" And Leslie would know, since she was investigating said body for anything that might actually qualify. Said investigation appeared to be a failure. Though, she actually didn't know that Martia wore panties underneath her jumpsuit. And since she could perfectly see the shape of her Navi's breasts, including the nipples, it was extremely obvious that she didn't wear a bra as well. But that part she did know. Oh, how she knew. "Uh, anyway, how about gathering up the stuff we earned from that battle?"

"Sure." With a squishing noise as she moved, the martial artist Navi started to access the remaining data of the viruses, resulting in some cash transferral. She then looked up at the rather large machine before her, placing her hands on her hips as she checked for damage. "...All right, I see a couple of spots that need repairing. I'll handle them, then I'll go check out that green crystal thing on the top, okay?"

"Are you crazy?! That thing just tried to kill you! Sure, it didn't do a very good job, but it might try again! And I don't think you can pull a stunt like that again!"

"I really don't think it's going to do that again. I'm pretty sure I punched every bit of evilness out of it." Anyway, Martia stretched a bit, then started a repair program on an area that'd been banged up in the fight. "And, while I was fighting it, I could sense chip data inside of it. Nothing wrong with getting a new chip, right?"

"...If you're really sure...but, if you're wrong, I'm jacking you out, because you're more important to me than having hot springs in the backyard. And then, to pay for the repairs to the pump program, I'm taking pictures of you and sell them on the internet! And I'm not talking regular photos, either. I'm talking completely bare-ass naked! And you'll be lucky if I stop at that!"

"All right, whatever. I guess it'd only be fair." And, that part was fixed. Looked like there was some burn damage near the top, though...once again, she hopped up the machine, though being waterlogged made her nearly slip at one point. Let's see, just start up another repair program...there, all fixed. "All right, think that's everything. It was just minor stuff."

"All right, now if you're sure that data's harmless, go on and access it."

"Sigh...I am. And now I'll prove it once and for all!" And the dreaded crystal was finally decoded...and as Martia predicted, there was BattleChip data in there. "See? It's just chip data! The name is...Wood+20."

"Oh, come on!" The description for the chip came up on Leslie's PET screen, who read it with disdain. "We went through all that for something we literally have no use for?!"

"Well, we did manage to save the pump program. And I'm sure you didn't mind seeing me soaking wet like this, either."

"Well, yeah, but it really sucks for you, having to do all that for something you can't use..."

"That's a sweet thought, but that's what the chip trader BBS is for. I'm sure at least one person in the entire world is willing to give up something we might use for it!"

"All right, I'll look around. You jack out, heal up, and get yourself dry, okay?"

The latter part of the statement actually managed to surprise the sopping wet Navi a bit, though she did manage to surpress showing it. "All right! I'm out!" And in a beam of pink light, she was.

(JACKING OUT)