Two skates, one net

((o.o it doesn't carry over? Okay, I'm a happy man now~ XD; Thanks for the info))

"You won't make it with just the buster, it seems..." Stephen observed

"Yeah, seems so..." Jayge sighed...he hated getting wet...
"Alright, send me the Rageclaw, we'll see if I can't land a hit before I drown on you." said the Navi, perhaps a little more bitterly than he had intended.

"On it's way, enjoy your bath." Stephen replied with a tinge of humour in his voice, "Oh, and don't miss this one, fighting this thing underwater would be a worse idea than just using the buster."

"Noted, and thanks for the vote of confidence." Jayge sighed again, although the weight of the Rageclaw on his arm now soothed him a little. He did enjoy this little toy quite a lot.
He lowered his stance a little, spreading his feet and letting his free arm drift to his side, while holding the claw at just above his waist, and once again, hopefully for the last time, focussed entirely on the Piranha and it's movements. He couldn't afford to miss this time, if he did, and ended up in the water with the Piranha...
The Navi felt that he had his opening after a few moments, and without allowing himself to hesitate, leapt out at the Piranha, using the small thrusters between the panelling of his lower leg armour to launch himself horizontally, rather than vertically, and aiming just a little to the left of it's position. He angled his legs so that he spun once while moving, first holding his arms close to his chest for maximum momentum, then throwing out the Rageclaw arm at the apex of his spin, bringing the full weight of both his entire body, and the rapid motion of the claw itself down on top of exactly where the Piranha had been when he first jumped.
Jayge then fired a short, more powerful burst from the thrusters, hoping to carry himself past the Piranha should he have missed, and carry him closer to land before all momentum from his attack died and he fell into the water.

Actions:
Take aim: PiranhaC
Over-eccentric Rageclaw: PiranhaC (40dmg)
Dodge
((RageClaw: 40 Damage))

Jayge made quick work of the Piranha with his quick RageClaw skills, landing before the Piranha could make a counter-attack. The battle was over, and the mystery data split open to reveal... a cache of cash! *shot*

PiranhaA: DELETED
PiranhaB: DELETED
PiranhaC: DELETED

GMD: 1 HP

Terrain: 70% Sea, 30% Normal

Jayge.EXE: 40 HP

Battle 2 - Victory!!
Rewards: 300z + 500z (GMD)
((*fixed* sorry, my bad ><; where the hell did I get 60 from?))

"Well...I'm soaked, but I'm glad that worked." Jayge muttered humourlessly, swimming swiftly to the bank and pulling himself up, our of the water.

"Nicely done as always." Stephen was finding it hard not to applaud his Navi from the other side of the little screen, "Now get back in one piece. I don't want you getting deleted on me just after I got the PET working again."

"Aye, I'll grab the zenny then I'll jack out. We can take another look later." Jayge nodded, reaching up and flicking his visor to it's standby position over his forehead, letting him look out at the network through his 'natural' eyes for the first time since he'd jacked in.
"I see you still haven't decided to patch my vision then?" he mumbled as he shook himself down...why on earth had his operator insisted on fabric of all things? He'd never get this dry...

"All set? C'mon, I'll leave the pet on top of the heater tonight if you're really that worried about your clothes." Stephen called through after a moment had passed

"...I do hope you're joking..." the Navi really didn't quite know what to make of that statement...
"Fine, I'm on my way back now."

The network around him blurred and eventually blinked out as his physical form was reduced to little more than a monochrome block, then transferred back into his PET, jacking out into Stephen's room in Yoka.

((Thank you, and goodnight~))

A thin, blurred outline preceded Jayge.EXE's second transfer into the network, and within seconds the Navi was standing confidently where little more than a blur had been but a moment earlier.

"That was...faster than last time." Jayge commented with a short shrug.

"I updated a few of the PET's systems as well. Nothing particularly special, but they should speed things up a little....hopefully." said the operator, viewing his Navi and the network around him through the monitor.

"Let's see what we can find then." said Jayge with a nod, starting off at a slow stride into the network before him.
((FYI. Your character starts at level 0.))

Jayge soon came across a pair of cannons guarding both sides of a large floating shellfish in a bubble. They didn't seem to be doing anything out of the ordinary but they were still viruses and needed to be deleted.

CanodumbA: 50 HP
Nautilus: 60 HP [aqua barrier: 10 HP]
CanodumbB: 50 HP

Terrain: 100% Normal

Jayge.EXE: 100 HP

[Battle 1 - Begin!]
((fixed, thanks for letting me know ^^; ))

"Feeling a little more confident today?" asked the Operator, getting ready to upload a battlechip

"Yes, I think this could be dealt with without too much fuss." was Jayge's response as he flicked his visor down to cover his eyes. The inner mechanics whirred about as his usually, if only vaguely impaired vision became augmented, and a precise view of the enemies before him snapped into sight. "...send me the RageClaw, let's see if we can't take the shellfish first." he said after a moment's planning in his head. It should take about two hits to finish that first target, if he could keep the cannons from bringing him down before he could manage that. But then he'd be able to concentrate on what, to him, would be a somewhat easier battle.

He started running as soon as he felt the RageClaw begin to materialise on his arm, keeping his eyes unfocussed as he aimed himself straight at the Nautilus in order to at least attempt to keep track of the canodumb pair's movements. He leapt between the cannons, making straight for the Nautilus between them, and jumping above it, raking the claw below him in the same motion, aiming to either pierce the virus's barrier, if not break through entirely and score a clean hit at the same time.

Hoping to finish the Nautilus before it could strike at him, Jayge let the momentum of his swing turn him in the air before activating the boosters in his legs, the armoured casing parting smoothly, and launching himself back at the Nautilus, bringing his claw down with all the strength he could muster, then kicking backwards in an attempt to evade any possible counterattacks.

Actions:
RageClaw: Nautilus (40dmg)
Tactical movement (sacrificing one move next turn with Speed type ability- Afterburner)
Dodge
Jayge's first Rageclaw attack slashed against the Nautilus's barrier and found surprising resistance. He couldn't follow through with the full rake of his blades and was forced to end his attack prematurely. Fortunately, the protective bubble popped open allowing Jayge full access to the soft, squishy Nautilus housed inside. He struck again and found cutting through the virus much easier on his hands. The virus squealed and summoned a pillar of water in retaliation, but the navi escaped with a sudden burst of speed that propelled him out of range. Immediately afterwards, he felt the strain from pushing himself and desperately needed some time to catch his breath. Meanwhile, the Nautilus replaced its protective bubble.

Nautilus: 20 HP [aqua barrier: 10 HP]

Jayge.EXE: 100 HP [rageclaw: 4 uses] [-1 action]
"Nicely done, just take it easy...okay?" Stephen said with a little concern...this was swiftly becoming habit.

"Yeah, I know...I hadn't counted on that shield being so resiliant..." Jayge muttered, keeping his claw close to hand, but deciding against pressing onwards, at least until he'd had a chance to catch his breath. He hopped backwards again, to get a little more distance, and then started running at an easy pace around the enemies. If they began to attack, he'd speed up and try to dodge, but for now he was concentrating on recovering for another attack.

Actions:
Dodge
Dodge
The Cannons quickly picked up on Jayge's run, but their shots missed by a long shot as he ran swiftly away. The Nautilus fired a slow-moving Aquatower that did mostly nothing.

Nautilus: 20 HP [aqua barrier: 10 HP]

Jayge.EXE: 100 HP [rageclaw: 4 uses]
"Fancy footwork..." As usual, it was a little difficult to tell if Stephen was teasing or complimenting his Navi's performance.

"Lets just get this bloody shellfish out of the way." Jayge groaned, feeling ready to launch another attack now.

He closed in on the Nautilus as he had the first time, hoping to avoid the canodumb's sights with his movements, but concentrating mainly on just reaching the target. Jayge stopped short in front of the aquatic Virus, first bringing his claw up to tear at it's shield, having decided against trying to score a hit at the same time after the results of his last attempt, and settled now for hesitating for an instant before following up with a second, downward swipe.

His hopefully well-measured attacks complete, he rolled forwards, around the Nautilus and rose to his feet as quickly as he could, breaking into another short sprint in the hope of both evading, and getting into a better position from which to launch his next attacks.

Actions:
Dodge
With another pair of fast slashes, the Nautilus and its bubble were torn asunder leaving only the two Canodumbs remaining. Neither of them bothered to attack this turn making Jayge's sprint a pointless jog around the viruses.

Nautilus: DELETED

Jayge.EXE: 100 HP [rageclaw: 2 uses]
"Are they taking me seriously?" Jayge muttered, why hadn't the cannons tried to hit him?

"Well, someone needs to lighten up around here.." It was obvious that the Operator was teasing this time.

"And someone needs to stop goofing off. Get the shotgun ready." The Navi replied tersely.

Jayge moved in on the canodumbs to get one last attack out of his claw, he ran past the first, slashing to his side broadly to try and hit the turret, then sidestepping around, turning, and bringing his claw down for a final, diagonal slash at the same cannon's back.

As he rose from the last attack, he turned to face the last cannon, his buster loaded and ready with the shotgun chip, continuing the fluid motion to level the weapon at his target, firing one shot straight at it, hoping to end this battle here and now.

Actions:
Rageclaw: CanodumbA (40dmg)
Rageclaw: CanodumbA (40dmg)
Shotgun: CanodumbB (50dmg)
The Cannons were unable to move from their positions, making them easy targets for Jayge's attacks. Again, they didn't attack and mostly went down without a fight. A small amount of zenny and a Cannon battlechip were left behind after the battle routine ended.

CanodumbA: DELETED
Nautilus: DELETED
CanodumbB: DELETED

Jayge.EXE: 100 HP

[Battle 1 - Victory!]

Get: 300z + Cannon Battlechip
"Score~" Stephen laughed, letting out a short sigh of relief, "You did great."

"Thanks...lets pick up the spoils and move on, the extra chip will come in handy later." Jayge nodded, flicking his visor back up to his forehead. His buster-arm returned to normal and he scooped up the rewards of that battle with a short smile, that had gone quite well, he thought as he continued on, further into the network.
Jayge soon arrived at the site of another turret virus. It was facing the other way and remained that way as the Navi approached. Once he got a few feet away from it, two ghostly viruses appeared on either side of it and stuck out their tongues. From behind him, a large fish virus floated up and produced an arrow from its mouth. This was going to be a little harder than it had first looked.

Canodumb: 50HP
SpookyA: 30HP
SpookyB: 30HP
Piranha: 60HP

Jayge: 100HP

Battle 2 Start!
"Jayge...be careful." Stephen warned, entirely serious for once.

"At least you'll not get bored in the spectator seat...send me the shotgun first, but keep the other chips ready...I think I'll need them." The Navi had his doubts about how possible this fight would be, but he felt he at least had a chance...kinda

He equipped the shotgun first, already on his feet and moving, he fired one shot at the Canodumb, making use of it's stationary position to better his chances of making the shot count. One less virus from the outset would help his chances a lot here, and if, by some stroke of luck, one of those ghoulish Spookys decided to pop up behind it and get caught in the aftermath, all the better.

He turned his attention next to the Piranha, remembering his last ordeal with the aquatic virus quite vividly. He immediately switched to his RageClaw, running towards the virus and attempting a quick lateral swipe, followed by a forward roll from which he regained his footing quickly. He knew that the Spookys would likely be beyond him to dodge entirely, he couldn't keep track of them both at once, while fending off another Virus...he braced himself for the worst.

Actions:
Shotgun: Canondumb (50dmg) [attempted Spread hit on SpookyA/B]
RageClaw: Piranha (40dmg)
Dodge
Starting off, Jayge blasted the Canodumb with his Shotgun as the Spooky moved in for the kill. Dodging backwards and slicing at the Piranha, he fell straight into the line of fire of the virus, getting hit by one of the Piranha's trident shots. (20)

Canodumb: DELETED
SpookyA: 30HP
SpookyB: 30HP
Piranha: 20HP

Jayge: 80HP