A new challenger approaches

(( ...No FXP? ;~; ))
(Gah)

Suddenly, Nachahmen and Kenji feel a slightly delayed emotional bond from fighting together!

FXP GET: 3 Static
1 for Stun+Slash tactics
((lol, innuendo. ;3 ))

Nachahmen shrugged a bit, scratching his head.

"So...I'm gonna' just say the hands didn't count, since we had to work together to finish them. That would still leave us at even, eh bud? We might be going into extra innings..."

He smirked as he went into the last sentence before looking around for any sudden surprises...

(In case Rai doesn't post it, Battle 4, plz.)
"Of course we're going into overtime! This ain't over till one of us comes out on top... wow that sounded homoerotic. ...wait, do you even have anything down there? ...do I have anything down there? We are computer programs after all... what do you think keito?"

"How should I know? What do you think this is? Some kind of dating sim?"

"Oh how I wish it was."

battle 4 puhleaze
VIRUS HORDE.
Well, not as big as the real thing but still.

CanondumbEXA: 90 HP
CanondumbEXB: 90 HP
SwordyA: 60 HP
SwordyB: 60 HP
SwordyC: 60 HP
SwordyD: 60 HP
SlimeyA: 90 HP
SlimeyB: 90 HP
SlimeyC: 90 HP
Aggravation GillA: 100 HP
Aggravation GillB: 100 HP

Terrain: Normal

Nachamen: 220 HP
Kenji: 160 HP

-ATTACK OF THE HORDE-
-BATTLE 4-
-ENGAGE-
Kenji grins as he sees the new horde approach.

"Right! Let's take 'em out before nachoman can! gimme some firepower!"

Keito pulls out his brand new fire chip and inserts it into his laptop, as well as his trust flaming blade.

"Huh, didn't mean that literaly, but this works."

A large red cannon materializes in Kenji's hand as he aims it towards his new foes. With a pull of the trigger, a giant flaming bird fires out of the barrel and encompasses the enemies. With a flick of the wrist, his sword is drawn and he rushes towards them, slashing left and right.

Summary:
1.Phoenixshot1-70dmg-SwordyA,B,C
2.Fireswrod-80dmg-SlimeyA,B,C
3.Fireswrod-80dmg-SlimeyA,B,C
Nachahmen examined the foes as Kenji rushed in, paying close attention the targets he was avoiding: the turrets and musicians. He then opened communications with Zanzo.

"Hm, two swordsmen running into the heat of battle. Zanzo, I'll need a sword and something to put those turrets over their in their place."

"Roger. We'll test out our new chip while we're at it..."

And with that, Zanzo pulled out the WideSword, MagBomb and (newly attained) PhoenixShot chips, swiftly sliding them into the PET one by one. Nachahmen's arms transformed into two wide-tipped blades as he rushed forth toward the flutists, crossing his arms against their opposite shoulders. As he approached, he pulled his arms out, each arm raised high into the air, then dropped them in swift diagonal slashes, first his left, then his right, creating a faint X-formation from the energy left behind by the slashes. Quickly thereafter, he crossed his arms at his hips, then opened in a wide lateral ark reminiscent of a scissor-cut.

"Now to shift gears..."

Upon finishing his melee rush, green light burst forth from Nac's eyes, and within moments, he zipped around the group of virii, heading toward the turrets. Upon sliding to a stop behind them, data wound into an electric mine before landing in his left hand, at which point he then slid it between the two foes. Crosshairs were apparent in his eyes as he judged the distance.

Nac then rolled away from them into a crouch. His right hand then suddenly went ablaze, enveloping Nac's hand with searing flames. After spotting the explosion of the mine, he reeled back his flaming fist.

"ARE YOU OKAY?!"

Nachahmen's sarcastic tone rang throughout the area as he pulled foward, zipping just above the ground as his fist approached the two. After coming back into melee-range, a small burst of flame let loose as he flicked his wrist, pulling his arm back once more.

"BUSTAH'..."

Nac then joined hands as he thrust them forward, a wave of flames, starting from just barely behind him, gushing forth an inferno toward the turrets. His voice soared into the heavens as he did so.

"WOLF!!!"

Summary

1: WideSword-80 Dmg-Gill A, B
2: WideSword-80 Dmg-Gill A, B
3: Clockshift: Green- 15HP used to Teleport behind Cannodumbs
4: MagBomb1-30 ElecDmg, Stun1-CannodumbEX A, B
5: PhoenixShot1-70 FireDmg-CannodumbEX A, B

Passives

ROM Reboot: Nac gains 20HP.
Clockshift: Blue: Nac gains 2 1-hit barriers

1-Hit Barriers: 2

Cooldown

Clockshift: Green: 1
Kenji rushes in, blasting down two Swordys with a Phoenixshot, then swiping left and right at the Slimeys, but only one goes down. The rest are severely weakened. Nachahmen comes up to bat, destroying the Aggravation Gills before they could even bust a note. He then unleashes a furious destructive assault on the Canondumbs, laying them to waste. In revenge for their comrades, the remaining Swordys charge at Nachahmen and Kenji, slashing at them. One sword meets a barrier. One connects with it's target. Nachahmen then heals, subduing the damage from his teleport maneuver.

CanondumbEXA: DELETED
CanondumbEXB: DELETED
SwordyA: DELETED
SwordyB: DELETED
SwordyC: 60 HP
SwordyD: 60 HP
SlimeyA: 10 HP
SlimeyB: DELETED
SlimeyC: 10 HP
Aggravation GillA: DELETED
Aggravation GillB: DELETED

Nachamen: 220 HP (1-hit Barrier)
Kenji: 130 HP [Firesword]
"Kenji! You alright?!"

"Nac, I've got an idea. Just keep your position parallel to the swords while I send you the chips..."

"...Roger. I'll get into position."

And with that, Zanzo slotted four chips while Nac repositioned himself slightly: CornShot, Bubbler, ZapRing and HeatShot. Upon receiving the data, Nachahmen's left arm began to glow furiously, shifting into a basic buster, but constantly shifting between colors of green, blue, red and yellow as it shone. Crosshairs formed in his eyes as he kept his focus on the sword-wielding knights, those who had attacked him and damaged Kenji.

Raising his arm to line up with the knights, while bracing with his right hand, Nac began to take aim. After a few moments lining up his sights, Nac's buster shone a brilliant green before letting loose a burst of kernels toward the two. A faint click could be heard, and the buster quickly shifted to a cold blue as he shot forth a spread of bubbles to finish the job.

His rage somewhat subdued after lashing out a decent attack, Nac's attention then shifted to the two slimes further down the line. The buster surged with a blinding yellow, and he took a hop to the right for better perspective. After clearing his view, Nachahmen charged up and launched a ring of electricity toward the gooey foe. A final click could be heard as the buster turned a blazing red.

"And now..."

Nac then took aim on the next slime, and...

"...THE FINISH!

...his arm erupted, gushing forth a bullet of flame as Nac was thrown back a short bit...

Summary

ELEMENTAL RAID!!!

1: SigAtk: Nature's Embrace-Accuracy Boost for the round.
2: CornShot1-50 WoodDmg-Swordy C, D
-Ability: Snipe-Accuracy Boost to CornShot1
3: Bubbler-50 AquaDmg, Splash1-Swordy C, D
4: ZapRing1-40 ElecDmg, Stun1-SlimeyA
5: HeatShot-40 FireDmg, Splash1-SlimeyC

Passives

ROM Reboot: Nachahmen gains 20HP.

Clockshift: Blue: Nachahmen gains 2 1-Hit barriers.

1-hit barriers: 3

Cooldown

Nature's Embrace: 2
Clockshift: Green: Usable next turn
Kenji glares as he watches Nachamen aim his attacks at the remaining virii and rushes out to kill them before he gets to. He dashes towards the remains and hack and slashes as many as he can.

Summary
1.Fireswrod-80dmg-anyone whose left
2.Fireswrod-80dmg-anyone whose left
3.Fireswrod-80dmg-anyone whose left
AMBUSH! EVISERATE! VANISH!

CanondumbEXA: DELETED
CanondumbEXB: DELETED
SwordyA: DELETED
SwordyB: DELETED
SwordyC: DELETED
SwordyD: DELETED
SlimeyA: DELETED
SlimeyB: DELETED
SlimeyC: DELETED
Aggravation GillA: DELETED
Aggravation GillB: DELETED

Nachamen: 220 HP (1-hit Barrier)x3
Kenji: 130 HP [Firesword]

-VICTORY-
Nachahmen Get: 750z
Kenji Get: 750z
FXP: 3 Static
2 for excellent Teamwork/worrying about allies
Nachahmen walked over to Kenji, frowning a bit.

"Well, I guess you're alright if you can still get around to attacking. You sure you want to continue?"

(OhhEmmGee! Batteru 5!!)
"Well duh. We oughta find a boss monster eventually! I'm riding this money train as long as I can, Let's roll!"

Kenji keeps walking towards more enemies.
Suddenly a band of Heelnavis appear.
They're on motorcycles though, and all of them seem to be wielding machine guns.
Oh well, not to worry, right?

MotocycleNaviA: 200 HP [Machine-gun]
MotocycleNaviB: 200 HP [Machine-gun]
MotocycleNaviC: 200 HP [Machine-gun]
MotocycleNaviD: 200 HP [Machine-gun]
MotocycleNaviE: 200 HP [Machine-gun]

Terrain: 100% Normal

Kenji: 130 HP

-Road trip-
-BATTLE 5-
-FIGHT IT OUT!-
"Kenji, Zanzo, I've got a plan. Zanzo, you send me MagBomb. Kenji, you go full force on those bikers. I've got something that'll help you do it..."

"Alright then. I'm interested in seeing what you have planned..."

Zanzo quickly pulled out and slotted the MagBomb chip with a fluid motion of the thumb and index fingers. Nachahmen's emblem began to flood with blue energy as he turned to face Kenji, surrounding him in a thick layer of it.

"Now you should be able to rush on through without too much trouble. Good luck, Kenji. Now then..."

Turning back to face the crowd, a smirk developed on Nac's face.

"Hey y'all. What do you think of this?"

He then pressed his left thumb and index on each side of his chin, the thumb on his left while the index caressed the right. He then tilted his head to the right as he winked with the corresponding eye. Quickly afterward, another Nac hopped out to his left, throwing a wink of his own. Afterward, the two then spun about, and after hitting about 1440 degrees((OOC: four full rotations)), the two then crossed arms, the original's left to the clone's right, and rested their free hands on their crotch regions, giving a somewhat effeminate...

"OW!"

After finishing in their bout of attraction, the clone then leaned back a bit, arms crossed, as the eyes of the two Nachahmen began to glow a neon green. Within moments, Nac appeared behind the crowd of bikers, apparently no longer in his original position, and called upon the MagBomb, creating a small electric mine in his hand. He dropped it behind the biker allinged with Nac (or was it Nac's clone?) and hopped back a short distance to avoid the upcoming blast...

Summary

1: SigAtk: Clockshift: Sapphire-Creates 2 1-hit barriers around Kenji
2: SigAtk: Clockshift: Sapphire#2-Creates 2 1-hit barriers around Kenji
3: SigAtk: Emulation: Charisma-Decoy, Stun1 to MotocycleNavi A, B, C
4: SigAtk: Clockshift: Green-Pay 15HP to Teleport behind MotocycleNaviB
5: MagBomb1-30 ElecDmg, Stun1, Accuracy Boost from Teleport-MotocycleNavi A, B, C
-Ability: Snipe-Accuracy Boost to MagBomb1

Passives

ROM Reboot: Nac gains 20HP.
Clockshift: Blue: Nac gains 2 1-hit barriers

1-Hit Barriers: 2, 4 around Kenji

Cooldown

Clockshift: Sappfire: Duration has yet to end
Clockshift: Sappfire#2: Duration has yet to end
Clockshift: Green: 1
Emulation: Charisma: 3
"Machine gun wielding navis riding motorcycles... I want one. Think we can jack one of their bikes?"

"You can give it a shot, but I don't see how you could though."

Keito thumbed through his pack, searching through numerous chips until he pulls out a dusty blue battle chip. With a flick of the wrist, the chip slips in with a "Click". An electronic noise starts playing, signifying its download.

Kenji's arms begin glowing for a few moments as his arms are suddenly replaced with large flaming blue gauntlets. He grins at the oncoming force of the heelnavis and takes his fighting stance. His legs spread apart as though he's ready to charge, his hands at his side. In the blink of an eye, he is suddenly several feet away, landing on the handlebars of one of the navi's, yet still in his original position. He struggles slightly to maintain his balance for a second, but finds his center of gravity. A cocky grin appears on his face.

"Nice wheels, I think i'll take it."

He reaches out with a large hand and grabs the startled navi's face and pries it off of its bike. He swings his arm in the direction of the other bikers and hurls the navi towards one. With a fluid motion, he swings his legs around the bike's side and mounts it, turning sharply to break formation.

"RIGHT THEN! I'll Distract them! Take 'em out!"

Summary:
1. Shundo warp-onto the bike
2. Balance on the motorcycle
3. Rageclaw-20dmgx2-pick up MotocycleNaviA and toss it at MotocycleNaviB
((HAHA! AN AUTOHIT! I KNOW JUST WHAT TO DO WITH THIS!))
GEROFF! the biker who Kenji had attacked, yelled, blasting the navi far way with his machine-gun. Luckily, he only was able to destroy the barriers, Kenji's Rageclaw also broke in the process. The navi snarled moving away from the blast range of the Magbomb, but his two lackeys weren't as fortunate as they were stunned in the blast. The other Motocycle Navis fire rapidly at Nac, but miss, or hit a barrier. The other Motocycle navis shake off their stun in the meantime. The gang then form a riding circle around Nac and Kenji, their guns trained ever so accurately on their opponents.

MotocycleNaviA: 200 HP [Machine-gun]
MotocycleNaviB: 170 HP [Machine-gun]
MotocycleNaviC: 170 HP [Machine-gun]
MotocycleNaviD: 200 HP [Machine-gun]
MotocycleNaviE: 200 HP [Machine-gun]

Terrain: 100% Normal

Kenji: 130 HP
Damn, that didn't work nearly as well as I thought it would Nac thought to himself as he accessed the situation.

Quickly realizing that they were surrounded, he took a huff of breath and tried to think. Hm. They're closing in. I have a WideSword which, while covering a nice area in melee, still leaves a blind-spot. If only I had another... Wait. That's it!

He then thrust his arms out as he began to speak. "Zanzo, I need you to send me WideSword. Now."

He then turned to Kenji as he hopped next to him, extending his right hand. "You need to take my wrist with your left, and have FireSword sent to your other. I'll take care of the rest. If this plan of mine works, our hurricane should take care of them. Got it?" He whispered in a stern tone.

"Eh? WideSword... I figured we'd gotten to that point by now. I'm on it!" Zanzo replied as he whipped out the chip from a pouch.

He then slid the chip into his PET with a quick motion of the thumb. As the data reached Nachahmen, it wound tightly around his left arm before finalizing its form as the wide-tipped blade...

POST-SPLIT

Summary

1: Upon Kenji's permission, take his hand.

(Further actions, including Kenji's, will be added in my next post after Rai makes a post establishing Kenji's agreement to let me do this.)
After a very uncomfortable date with the rocky ground and a small case of road rash, Kenji picked himself up and spat out a mouthful of blood. He takes his sleeve and wipes off the corner of his mouth with a grin.

"Okay... that didn't quite work out like I hoped. Let's see what tricks you got up your sleeves then. Keito, I need a-"

"Way ahead of you."

Sure enough, the red-hot hilt of a sword rested in his hand. A quick glimmer of mischief flickered in his eye as he flipped a switch and a confined inferno taking the shape of a blade erupted from the hilt.

"So, you got a name for this trick, copycat?" Kenji yelled as they went along.

POST-SPLIT

Summary

1: Equip Firesword and grasp Nachaman's hand.
Gripping Kenji's arm by the wrist tightly, as he followed suit, Nachahmen shifted his hips back as he pulled Kenji off the ground. Stiffening his arm into a sturdier substance as he stepped about to maintain momentum, he swung Kenji about as their two swords circled around, lashing toward the cycle-based opponents. Quickly, the momentum hit extreme levels, causing Nachahmen to spin even faster. Going along with this, Nac raised his left foot as he redesigned his right into a finer-tipped point, rather than a somewhat flat foot, so as to allow the momentum fo continue undeterred by a bulky support.

(Rai and I put this bit together, so here goes.) As the two began to slow, Nac put his strength into a final tug on Kenji for one last circular swing. "So, you got a name for this trick, copycat?" Kenji yelled as they went along. Nac tilted his head towards him a bit.

"Lookin' at ya, I can tell you have one..." He replied, scanning him for info as he spoke.

"DOUBLE..."

"BUREEDO..." (going off on a limb here, I hope this is understood to be an engrish transliteration of the word 'blade', for comical/dramatic effect. Hopefully no one is offended. ;>> )

"SENPUU!" "SENPUU!"

They yelled in harmony as they both landed firmly on the ground, Nac's arm and leg respectively reformed to normal as the two posed in a wide stance, swords thrust out as they exurted a yell of pride...

Remaining Summary

Nac

2: Swing Kenji around, allowing for the "DOUBLE BUREEDO SENPUU!"
Ability: Snipe-used to keep track of surroundings and Kenji, so as to aid in the assistance of not accidentally swinging him into an enemy, etc.)

DOUBLE BUREEDO SENPUU! (The targets are rough estimates, of course, as we do not technically know which enemy is which or their exact formation around us.)

Nac

3: WideSword-80Dmg-MotocycleNaviA, B, C
4: WideSword-80Dmg-MotocycleNaviD, E, F
5: WideSword-80Dmg-MotocycleNaviA, B, C

Kenji

1: FireSword-80FireDmg-MotocycleNaviD, E, F
2: FireSword-80FireDmg-MotocycleNaviA, B, C
3: FireSword-80FireDmg-MotocycleNaviD, E, F