A new challenger approaches

A cool breeze drifts across the landscape, as steam rises above several heated natural springs. The mist begins to cluster around a single point as a gust of wind rushes past, a small spark ignites into a bolt of lightning streaking across the sky with haste and fury and crashes into the soft earth. Standing alone in the middle of the crater is a curvy navi pumped up and energetic as if he were just born again.
A royal flash suddenly occurred as Nachahmen crashed into the ground. After a few moments, he reformed into his regular state, then turned to see Kenji. A slit quickly appeared on his face, curved in a wide smile.

"Well well, it's good to see ya' again, sexy." He said in a rather familiar voice, winking at him...
Kenji raises an eyebrow at the newcomer then gives a slight snort.

"Well well well, Look who finaly showed up. Ready to get your non-existent ass kicked all over the net? Same rules as before, whoever kills the most virus's wins."
Nac gave a faint smirk, the line on his face slightly curved to the left.

"Heh. Alright then. I'm sure you'll be surprised by my new tricks."

[Battle 1, Plz]
((Calling a mod?))
A NEW CHALLENGER APPEARS!

CanondumbEXA: 90 HP
CanondumbEXB: 90 HP
CanondumbEXC: 90 HP
ShrimpyA: 100 HP
ShrimpyB: 100 HP
ShrimpyC: 100 HP

Terrain: Normal

Nachahmen.exe: 220 HP
Kenji.exe: 160 HP

-ARE YOU READY?-
-BATTLE 1-
-FIGHT IT OUT!-
"Heh. Zanzo, I've got this planned out, so if you could send in WideSword, I think I'll be fine."

After a short bit, his eyes shrunk as his face coned out, followed by a set of antenna sprouting out of the top of his head before curling back.

"Eh? Really? Alright then..."

Zanzo then slotted the chip into his PET, and Nac took the data, but didn't initialize it just yet, instead turning to Kenji.

"Why don't you let me show you how it's done, bub."

He then turned back to face the shrimps and gave what appeared to be a smirk, although from the shape of his face, it would be difficult to identify such for anyone but him or the shrimps. He then relaxed himself for a bit, closing his eyes and shaking his tension off. Upon finishing this minor ritual, Nac's eyes opened, aimed right at the eyes of a shrimp. He winked with his left eye, tilting his head into it as he did so.

Next, a hand popped out of his left shoulder. Then a foot. Afterward, what appeared to be a second Nachahmen walked out, who then spun around before pointing his right index at the original like a pistol, hips shifted outward. Nac, in response, met his clone with with a snap of his left, meeting index with index as he let his upper body droop back. Finally, the two spin around a full 720 degrees before wrapping themselves with their arms, each in a sort of self-hug, keeping eye contact on their subjects.

Then, suddenly, Nachahmen's eyes flashed a brilliant neon green and before anyone could tell, he was gone, the clone remaining behind to keep the shrimps occupied. Meanwhile, Nac appeared behind the center shrimp, his left arm formed into a wide-tipped blade, similar to a cross between a bastard sword and a pendulum blade. He crossed the sword over his right shoulder, crosshairs in his eyes as he kept focus on the shrimps, then lowered the blade to his right elbow and pulled across in a wide arc. Quickly after, he shifted his left hip foward, assisting his arm as he pulled the blade back toward the crowd. Meanwhile, a bluish aura about him began to intensify...

Summary

1: SigAtk: Nature's Embrace- Observe all subjects for mimicry, Accuracy Boost for the round.
2: SigAtk: Emulation: Charisma-Stun to ShrimpyA, B, C, 1 Decoy for the round.
3: SigAtk: Clockshift: Green-Pay 15HP to Teleport behind ShrimpyB
4: Widesword-80Dmg-ShrimpyA, B, C
-Ability: Snipe-Boost accuracy of Action4.
5: Widesword-80Dmg-ShrimpyA, B, C

Passives

ROM Reboot: Nac gains 20HP.
Clockshift: Blue: Nac gains 2 1-hit barriers

1-Hit Barriers: 2

Cooldown

Nature's Embrace: 2
Emulation: Charisma: 3
Clockshift: Green: 1
"Heh, looks like we finally got some new playthings. OI! send down some nukes, I feel like going trigger happy."

Keito reached into his pack and slipped out two ranged chips and locked them into the slot with a "Click". With a few quick jabs at the keyboard, he sent down the heavy weaponry to his old comrade.

Kenji's arm began to glow as the data swirled around it and formed into his trusty read shotgun. He loaded the barrel with a quick motion and aimed towards the clump of viri. With a pull of the trigger, a large blast of fire erupted from the barrel, shooting straight for its target.

"Now this is what i'm talking about! Boom! Headshot!"

As the barrel cooled down, emitting smoke as it trailed of, his arm almost instantly returned to its normal form. The large barrel that was previously attached to his limb reformed into a large machine gun. Likewise, he pulled the trigger and let loose a rain of shrapnel towards his enemies.

After a few dozen bullets erupted from the gun, and a few insane cackles here or there, Kenji's arms reformed back to normal.

"Heh, methinks it's time to use my new technique!"

Kenji clasped his hands together and channels his energy as several floating spirit balls formed near his head. With a quick hand gesture, the lights sped forth zooming and great speed leaving behind a small glowing trail as they sped towards their target.

Summary:
1.Vulcan2-75dmg-CanondumbEXA
2.Heatshot-40dmg-CdA+Splash CdB
3.Spirit arrows-70dmg+stun-CanondumbEXb
((You around, RS?))
(Does he need to be?
Apparently, with mah much laziness.
RARE MOD POWERZ, GO!
Also, rai, Vulcan2's are now 10x5, not 15.)

HEADSHOTS! ARROWS! SWORDS! CANNONFIRE!
IT'S A VERITABLE SCENE OF CAR-NAGE, SAH!

CanondumbEXA: 40 HP
CanondumbEXB: DELETED <STUN> <LIKE IT MATTERS>
CanondumbEXC: 50 HP
ShrimpyA: DELETED
ShrimpyB: DELETED
ShrimpyC: DELETED

Nachahmen.exe: 220 HP <1-Hit Barrier X1>
Nachahmen chuckled a bit.

"Heh, seems I did pretty well."

He then turned to Kenji, the slit on his face curved into a wide crescent of a grin.

"I'll be a sporting navi and give you a chance to finish those two off."

And with that, Nac crossed his arms and hopped back from the group...

Actions

1: Dodge
2: Dodge
3: Servey
4: Servey
5: Servey

Passives

ROM Reboot: Nachahmen gains 20HP.

Clockshift: Blue: Nachahmen gains 2 1-Hit barriers.

1-hit barriers: 3

Cooldown

Nature's Embrace: 1
Emulation: Charisma: 2
Clockshift: Green: Usable next turn
Kenji's eyebrow twitched slightly above his eye as he gave Nachamen a death glare. He gave out an arrogant snort and crossed his arms.

"I don't need your pity... Though I will take advantage of your folly!"

Kenji's arm transformed into his usual cannon and fired two shots at the remaining viri.

"There, now we're even."

Summary:
1. Cannon-50dmg-CanondumbEXC
2. Cannon-50dmg-CanondumbEXA
3. Dodge
<(Cannons=40dmg boya)>

one virus is deleted, and the other attacks Nac, who dodges easily.

CanondumbEXA: DELETED
CanondumbEXB: DELETED
CanondumbEXC: 10 HP

Nachahmen.exe: 220 HP <1-Hit Barrier X2>
(I fricken hate it when I miss the new updates >.>)

A loud howl of anger tore across the landscape. The ground shook as he stomped over to the remaining virus. He cracked his knuckles as he slowly trudged towards the weakened pest.

"You have just pissed off the wrong computer program boya."

Kenji's arm glowed as it turned into a monstrous gigantic arm. He raised his fist high and slammed it down onto the crippled virus. Grinning he reaches out and grabs the cannon and tosses him into the air, then balled his hand into a fist, letting out a battle cry as he swung it,

"Kenji PAAAAAAANCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Kenji turned to face Nachamen, shaking his glowing fist at him.

"You didn't see anything ya got that?"

Summary:
1.Rageclaw-40dmg-CanondumbEXC
2.Rageclaw-40dmg-CanondumbEXC
3. Dodge
(How is that new? Cannons always did 40.)
(Ok, never mind, I'm just unorganized.)
Nachahmen just stood by, watching his ally as he took off...

Summary

1: Servey
2: Servey
3: Servey
4: Servey
5: Servey

Passives

ROM Reboot: Nachahmen gains 20HP.

Clockshift: Blue: Nachahmen gains 2 1-Hit barriers.

1-hit barriers: 4

Cooldown

Nature's Embrace: Usable next turn
Emulation: Charisma: 1
Clockshift: Green: Usable next turn
VICTOLY.

CanondumbEXA: DELETED
CanondumbEXB: DELETED
CanondumbEXC: DELETED

Nachahmen.exe: 220 HP <1-Hit Barrier X2>

Prizes:
Kenji: Cannon, 200z
Nachahmen: Bubbler, 100z

(Copied from RS)
FXP: 2 Static
2 for being sportsmanlike
FXP: 2 Static
2 for being sportsmanlike
(RevivedSin, post removed. ALREADY MODDED.)