A new challenger approaches

The two navis whirl in a hurricane of flames and blades, attacking their enemies furiously, hitting their targets, sending them back to wherever they came from and claiming victory with their "DOUBLE BUREEDO SENPUU!"

MotocycleNaviA: EJO'D
MotocycleNaviB: EJO'D
MotocycleNaviC: EJO'D
MotocycleNaviD: EJO'D
MotocycleNaviE: EJO'D

Terrain: 100% Normal

Nachamen: 220 HP
Kenji: 130 HP

-VICTORY-
Both Get: 2500z

((UN MOD LOCKED))
((Not to bitch, but the FXP I believe we merited wasn't included, and we're just ever so close to a cross... D: ))
Suddenly, the allies feel a warmth in themselves, like friendship or something, when they look at each other.

FXP: 3 Static
1 for combination attack
((Tyty.))

Nachahmen took a few breaths, still excited from the battle.

"Whew. That was a hell of a maneuver, eh Kenji?"

He then threw a thumbs up, electricity circling about him. He gasped a bit at this discovery, and tilts his head in confusion.

"What's this?"

After waiting a bit, the electricity faded away.

"Well, whatever it was, I'm sure it's nothing big. I'll talk to you later, Kenji. It's been fun, but I think after a gang of CycleNavis, I'm done with YokaNet for a while. Zanzo?"

Zanzo picked up the PET and set it to jack out. "Roger."

"Catch you on the flipside!" He exclaimed as he disappeared in a royal flash...
Kenji took a few breaths, still excited from the battle.

"Well now, wasn't that a flashy maneuver, you have fun?"

He then threw a thumbs up, electricity circling about him. He gasped a bit at this discovery, and tilts his head in confusion.

"...why are you so shocked? You're always emmiting electricity."

After waiting a bit, the electricity faded away.

"I'm not quite sure... I felt a strange urge to do so."

Keito picked up the PET and set it to jack out. "Whatever, i'll scan through your system and see what I can find. Until then, let's relax for the remainder of our vacation"

"Catch you on the flipside!" Kenji exclaimed as he disappeared in a purple flash...

"Purple? Oh now that is definatley strange..."