A new challenger approaches

((I kept the FXP there for reference))
Nachahmen chuckled a bit while eying Kenji.

"Well well...Sure took your sweet time, eh?

He then looked ahead, stretching about.

But nonetheless, we're even so far. Shall we continue?
Kenji lets out a haughty snort of annoyance.

"We won't be even for long half-pint. Let's go."
(Want more character development, or battle?
Also, battle #?)
"Heh. You might be right there, pal."

He gave Kenji a sideways thumbs up, a smirk on his face, before heading out deeper into the net...

(Battle 2, plz. Also, ty for the quick moddage, PA.)
SDNELDUY, VRISUES! HNUDERDS OF TEHM!
HO NEOZ! THE WDORS ARE MEIXD UP!

BombcornA: 70 HP
BombcornB: 70 HP
BombcornC: 70 HP
MetoolEXA: 70 HP
MetoolEXB: 70 HP
AggrivationGillA: 100 HP
AggrivationGillB: 100 HP

Nachamen: 220 HP
Kenji: 160 HP

-BATTLE 2! FIGHT!-
Kenji's mouth grows into a large grin as he spies the new arrivals. He lets out a cocky laugh and charges his energy for another round of carnage. A loud beeping noise rings in his ear and he stalls for a second, reaching to his head, he taps his temple, causing an electronic image of Keito to appear.

"Yo, what is it? I'm kinda busy here."

"Yeah, I know. Just offering some advice, Go for the Bombcorns, they seems pretty weak, you'll get a few more kills that way."

"What do you take me for, some kind of weakling? Do you think i'm so competitive that i'd kill such weak things just to win?!?!?!"

Kenji puts out a hand and fires several spirit arrows towards the Bombcorn.

"The answer would be yes."

"Thought so."

Keito reaches into his pack and pulls out a brand new special chip and inserts it into his laptop with a satisfying "click!"

Back in the virtual world, a floating red orb floats down into Kenji's hand and in a burst of flames forms into a fiery sword.

"Hello... this is new, I like it!"

Kenji crouches low then springs forward at lightning speed towards the opponents, slashing wildly as they scatter.

Summary:
1. Spirit arrows-70dmg+stun-BombcornA
2. Firesword-80dmg-BombcornB
3. Firesword-80dmg-BombcornC
"Well, since he's got the corn settled, I guess we'll go for the rest. EnergyBomb and WideSword, please."

"Alright then. Let's see how we manage..."

Zanzo pulled out the chips and slid them into the PET with a quick push from the thumb. Upon receiving the data, Nachahmen's hands transformed; his right into the explosive, his left into the wide-tipped sword. A green flash erupted from his eyes, and quickly following this, he disappeared.

Not even a moment later, Nac zipped by and behind the furthest virus from Kenji and the corn: a flute Person with AIDS. He quickly reeled back his right, then pulled foward, shifting his hips toward the right as he went, twisting his wrist as he came close to contact. This technique detonated the bomb, causing a series of small electrical explosions.

Afterward, Nachahmen quickly lept to his right, quickly coming across a pair of metool and another musician. He then took a quick glance over at Kenji and the corn.

"Heh. Look at him flail about. We'll show our buddies some real swordplay."

Nac then shifted his focus back to the crowd and pulled his left arm away from them. After straightening his arm a bit, he then pulled forward in a low sweep. Then, throwing his left hip inward as he spun, he came back with a mid-length body slash, using the metool's eyes as reference. Finally, he came to a slow halt, facing the crowd once more, crossed his arm to touch his right shoulder. Quickly afterward, he pulled foward and out, pressing his wrist with his right hand as he did so for added momentum. Afterward, his emblem began to glow a pale blue, providing Nac with a faint aura. He then took some of the energy and aimed over to Kenji before firing.

Here...

Summary

1: SigAtk: Clockshift: Green-Pay 15HP to Teleport behind GillB
2: EnergyBomb-40Dmgx3, Accuracy-Boosted by Teleport-GillB
3: WideSword-80Dmg, Wide-GillA, MetB, A
Ability: Snipe-Boost Accuracy of Action 3
4: WideSword-80Dmg, Wide-GillA, MetB, A
5: WideSword-80Dmg, Wide-GillA, MetB, A

Passives

ROM Reboot: Nachahmen gains 20HP.
Clockshift: Blue: Nachahmen gains 2 1-hit barriers(one given to Kenji).

1-Hit Barriers: 1

Cooldown

Clockshift: Green: 1
o.0
WTFHAXCOMBOATTACK

BombcornA: DELETED
BombcornB: DELETED
BombcornC: DELETED
MetoolEXA: DELETED
MetoolEXB: DELETED
AggrivationGillA: DELETED
AggrivationGillB: DELETED

-Victory!-
Prizes:
Nachamen: Guard2, 200z
Kenji: Cornshot1, 200z

FXP Get: 3 Static
1 for Divide+Conquer tactics
Nachahmen took a moment to examine the area for any remaining virii.

Looks like we're done here.

He then turned to Kenji, a serene smile on his face.

"And by the way, it would appear I'm ahead by one, buddy. Shall we continue? Or would you like to take a break?"

Nac then began to walk ahead a bit...
"Nice swordplay there, need something like that in my arsenal. Might need to look into it. Either way, I'm only one behind and I intend to catch up!"

I follow him quickly.
((For the love of.... POST YOUR BATTLE NUMBER))
Viruses love to come in groups of three.

HandyA: 80 HP
HandyB: 80 HP
HandyC: 80 HP
BagwormA: 150 HP
BagwormB: 150 HP
BagwormC: 150 HP
FirePhoenixA: 110 HP
FirePhoenixB: 110 HP
FirePhoenixC: 110 HP

-IT'S SHOWTIME-
-BATTLE 3-
-ACTION!-
((Sorry about that.))

Nachahmen began to examine the new crowd, crosshairs in his eyes as he came across each virus; first, a trio of hands...suspicous; then a group of small pinecone-like virii hanging on strings; finally, three phoenixes...Afterward, he snapped his fingers and began to speak.

"Zanzo, I need three chips: WideShot, CornShot and MagBomb."

"Gotcha'. Sending them now...

Zanzo whipped up the three chips and slotted them. Nachahmen received the three chips, but only called upon two immediately, his left arm transforming into a wide, vacuum-like cannon, his right into a small corn-like buster. He then turned to Kenji.

"Since we seem to be alternating leads, I'll lead this one. See if you can catch up..."

He shifts his attention to the birds and aims his left arm toward them, taking aim. pinning his sights on the middle one, Nac snapped his wrist, gushing forth the torrent wave at the trio. Afterward, green light burst forth from his eyes, and he zipped around the group of virii, abruptly stopping behind the group of hands. He took aim at the three as electricity began to envelop the corn buster. Bracing with his now-reformed left hand, Nac pulled his right toward them and lined up his sights. After a short bit, a quick burst, composed of two kernels and an electric sphere launch out, spread out in formation, but toward the middle hand as a focal point nonetheless...

Summary

1: SigAtk: Nature's Embrace-Accuracy Boost for the turn.
2: WideShot1-60AquaDmg(x2 due to weakness)-FirePhoenixA, B, C
Ability: Snipe-Accruacy Boost to WideShot1
3: SigAtk: Clockshift: Green-Pay 15HP to Teleport behind HandyB
4: MagBomb1-30ElecDmg, Blast 2(basically Wide), Stun1, accuracy boosted by Teleport- HandyA, B, C
5: Cornshot1-50WoodDmg-HandyA, B

Passives

ROM Reboot: Nachahmen gains 20HP.
Clockshift: Blue: Nachahmen gains 2 1-hit barriers.

1-Hit Barriers: 2

Cooldown

Nature's Embrace: 1
Clockshift: Green: 1
"Feh, tired of your bigass sword already? Well I think I should show you how it's done!"

Kenji draws his trusty flaming sword and flicks in around in his hand in a showoffy movement. After his usual bout of arrogance he lunges out to the new targets sword drawn. He targets the damaged viri in an attempt to help out his cohort. With a spinning slash he swipes at the stunned enemies and spins around on his heel and grins as he spies his next victims. He issues another series of quick slashes and lands with a satisfied grin.

Summary:
1. Firesword-80dmg-HandyA, B, C
2. Firesword-80dmg-BagwormA,B,C
3. Firesword-80dmg-BagwormA,B,C
<(Now wait, how is Zanzo making the magbomb hit more than one enemy? And also, what manga IS that Rai?)>
(The greatest Ecchi of all time, Hyper police. I'm sad cause I finally got the last volume a few days ago.)
((Seems like MagBomb has LilBomb range, Albel.))
((RS is correct. According to PaladinGC, Blast# = # of additional targets hit. See: LilBomb [Blast2], CrossBomb[Blast4], BigBomb[Blast8]))
((Bump, y'all.))
(Hm. Confusion abounds. I'll make this short and sweet.)

GUESS WHAT? STUF.
The Magbomb has an existential crisis before finally deciding to spread out, but other than that, Nac losees a barrier.
Thaaaat's about it...
Yeah...
Oh, and a Bagworm dodges, while the Handys are too stunned to lay bombs.
Oh, wait...
EVERYTHING DIED.
Kind of makes all the other stuff irrelevant, huh?

HandyA: DELETED
HandyB: DELETED
HandyC: DELETED
BagwormA: DELETED
BagwormB: DELETED
BagwormC: DELETED
FirePhoenixA: DELETED
FirePhoenixB: DELETED
FirePhoenixC: DELETED

-Victory!-